HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aryanism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Aryanism Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 22:57

Look at this little angel with her golden curly locks of hair... I remember when my hair was exactly like that at her age.

Doesn't she represent the highest type of humanity on earth, a type with unlimited potential, and can hold dominion over all others?

Isn't her type too obvious and disgraceful to liken with the rest of humanity? Doesn't beauty and genes represent privilege?

Isn't she born with privilege far above all others? Isn't her nature obvious? Isn't she worth defending and spilling blood for? Isn't she worth the lives of mountains of men?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drome

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 17:50

What does 'Aryanism' entail, exactly? Is it a pagan set of belifs or political? I hear some mention it together with some kind of metaphysics / worldview - what is that? I know about Hitler, Evola and Nietzsche espousing it, but its a bit complicated. It also seems to be a very ancient concept.

Are there any internet resources ,or books, anyone can share on the subject?

Maybe use this thread for discussion on it , then.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoot Allures

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 20:17

It entails any use of a certain family of philosophies that were either written or orally passed down in a specific language used by a few specific groups of people around the region of northern india. Aryanism characterizes the people who used this language, and the philosophical ideas from the writings of those people. That's the most general definition you'll get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 21:31

Aryanism is an ancient, spiritual concept directly referring to Nobility, Achievement, Success, Splendor, and Pride of humans, basically meaning "the best of the best".

Aryanism is the "religion of excellence".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoot Allures

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 22:34

My post was totally better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drome

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 9:18

Æon wrote:
Aryanism is an ancient, spiritual concept directly referring to Nobility, Achievement, Success, Splendor, and Pride of humans, basically meaning "the best of the best".

Aryanism is the "religion of excellence".

Do you have any material one could use to study this?

Googling turns up nothing one could use. Maybe Im doing it wrong.

I would be thankfull if you could point me in a direction which would lead to understanding this better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Sun 6 Dec 2015 - 18:19

Just read the ancients and about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 9:17

Drome wrote:
I know about Hitler, Evola and Nietzsche espousing it, but its a bit complicated.

What do you find complicated?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Drome

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Mon 7 Dec 2015 - 18:22

Lyssa wrote:
Drome wrote:
I know about Hitler, Evola and Nietzsche espousing it, but its a bit complicated.

What do you find complicated?

Its not clear-cut enough for me. It does not seem like I can find a book or website that makes a run-down of all things aryanism supposedly is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 2:26

How can someone make you know you are a Greek or Gaelic or whatever, if you do not already feel that or re-Cognize that in yourself?

No, there's no particular book on it like it were some information.

There are books on historical origins [Mallory, Tilak, David Anthony, etc.], religious attitudes [Vedas, Gathas, Eddas, Sagas, Epics, Coulanges, Nagy], mythological psychologies [Dumezil, Gonda, Seaford, Otto, Graf, Journal of IE studies, Bauschatz, Northvegr website], racial and political forms [Spengler, NS, Varg, Hanson etc.] linguistic memes [Calvert Watkins], initiatory disciplines [Buddhism, Tantra, Runes, Astrology, NE Shamanism] and philosophical aesthetics [Pre-socratics, Plato, Nietzsche, Evola, McEvilley has them condensed].

What it is, is exactly why this forum exists - to extract it of yourself, to refine and redefine all the more precisely and comprehensively.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 4:46

Drome, what are you asking, is there some other, probably 'higher' authority than ourselves, to define what it means to be Noble?

You want us to point you in the direction of your God? To refer to His Highest Judgment?

Since ours, and yours, will never suffice you? Isn't it Authority that you seek, one to "own" the title of Aryanism?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drome

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 4:58

Æon wrote:
Drome, what are you asking, is there some other, probably 'higher' authority than ourselves, to define what it means to be Noble?

You want us to point you in the direction of your God?  To refer to His Highest Judgment?

Since ours, and yours, will never suffice you?  Isn't it Authority that you seek, one to "own" the title of Aryanism?

I was actually looking for a fuller explanation of this, thats all. I searched the forum, but Aryanism wasnt mentioned ,or explained what the concept even was, that much.

I got some authors , and a better picture of what Im dealing with now, from Lyssa, that Im going to look up.

The people on this forum definitely suffice to explain anything on the subjects dealt with here, and that I would ask, Im sure - I just dont want to bother anyone with something that you all already seem to be familiar with. Thats why I asked for resources to study on my own.

If you would like to expand your thoughts on Aryanism ,go ahead, I would be interested in reading them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aryanism

Back to top Go down

Aryanism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1