Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 pm

There is much division within the feminist community. Some factions believe, for example, that women should be able to dress however they want and be as lewd as they want, while other feminists believe that would be objectifying.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Zara wrote:
There is much division within the feminist community. Some factions believe, for example, that women should be able to dress however they want and be as lewd as they want, while other feminists believe that would be objectifying.

I'm a radical...I think women should dress as they like, but, BUT, BUUUUUUUT, if they do, then they should also be ready to accept the consequences of their choices.
Sure, you can go out naked, thinking it's your right, that you feel good doing so and that you are not doing it to get noticed, but if someone, out there, attacks and rapes you, then you should, at the very least, have the dignity, to say "yes, I accept the risks of my actions, my choices, and so I accept the consequences".
Otherwise...what a stupid, hypocritical, cunt you are.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Well, I see your point....but women have been oppressed for a very long time...it's only recently that they have been allowed to become educated and independent.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Zara wrote:
Well, I see your point....but women have been oppressed for a very long time...it's only recently that they have been allowed to become educated and independent.

Cool...so they are immune to their own choices.
I feel oppressed by gravity.
If I am given a jet-pack and I jump off a cliff wearing it, expecting to fly, and I drop, like a rock...who is to blame?
Gravity?
The Earth?
My simplicity?
My need?

Know Thyself, dear.
If not, act like a moron, and then expect the world to adapt to your stupidity.
Demand it....feel like you deserve it.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:13 pm

I'm not condoning those women, who go out to clubs dressed like hoochie-mamas and then end up getting themselves in severe trouble....but I do sympathize, because many of them grow up without proper guidance, not to mention, the media that promulgates all sorts of sad behavior, which these poor, modish girls mimic.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Zara wrote:
I'm not condoning those women, who go out to clubs dressed like hoochie-mamas and then end up getting themselves in severe trouble....but I do sympathize, because many of them grow up without the proper guidance, not to mention the media the promulgates all sorts of sad behavior, which these poor, modish girls mimic.

And how I this the fault of the one who takes advantage of them?

Scenario...
A stupid imbecile, man or woman does not matter, goes on-line looking for what he lacks in himself, what his momma and daddy cannot provide for him, because he is their offspring and it could not be any other way.
Coming on-line, he expects to be appreciated, demanding that he is, using his simpleton methods, which he has learned and performs like a monkey, and he achieves nothnig more than to attract simpletons like him/her.

He is taken advantage of, made fun of, ridiculed....is this the world's fault?

He has inherited no brains to see why (s)he is a loser, despite his many other advantages...and why he is ridiculed, despite considering himself a god...and he becomes a victim of his own stupidity.
Whose fault is it?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Women should never be harmed...idc what they did....it's just wrong to take advantage of other women...This is why people need to be instilled with the proper virtues.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Zara wrote:
I'm not condoning those women, who go out to clubs dressed like hoochie-mamas and then end up getting themselves in severe trouble....but I do sympathize, because many of them grow up without proper guidance, not to mention, the media the promulgates all sorts of sad behavior, which these poor, modish girls mimic.

Didn't you say they were oppressed. Now, since as you've state, they don't have the responsibility, Independence, to wield their rights and freedom, in this case to not become subverted by conforming unaccountably to whatever is trendy and fashionable, perhaps some sort of subjection is required.
Wait, aren't they already institutionally protected?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Zara wrote:
Women should never be harmed...idc what they did....it's just wrong to take advantage of other women...This is why people need to be instilled with the proper virtues.

So, no matter how dull and stupid the other is, if she is female she deserves special privileges?

What about effete boys, or retarded males?

Who else deserves special rules?
Do special rules come with a special fee, a cost?
No, these same ones will then demand special rules in payment in law, in all areas...

At what point does stupidity have a high price?
If not...then why be surprised in the world is going to the shit-hole, dear?
Sit back and enjoy your special vantage point.





_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:26 pm

They were oppressed ( In the West ), but not anymore. Girls are still being harassed and victimized, due to rape culture, though.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Zara wrote:
They were oppressed, but not anymore. Girls are still being harassed and victimized, due to rape culture, though.

So, women can go out half naked, taunt males sexually, and express their sexuality because it's their "right," but males must repress their own sexuality...and this because of why?
Because females are more valuable socially and reproductively....dear.

Feminization.

Rape culture is crying rape any time a male looks at you the wrong way....dear.
Rape culture is avenging yourself against a man because he dumped you, crying rape afterward.
Rape culture is wearing skin-tight shirts and pants, exposing your tits and ass, even your crack, and then demanding of men to not look, or to not be affected...particularly Negroes.

Rape culture is crying wolf, every chance you get, flexing your social muscle because you feel weak in every other way...naturally inherited weakness compensated for socially.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Unless you have some super disciplined closed off warrior society like Sparta, you can't expect women showing and flaunting skin not to have consequences just because some feminist argues what women "should" or "shouldn't" be allowed to do. In Sparta, the women exercised nude but Aphrodite was armed while the nude Aphrodite of Athens was ridiculed... hmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Zara wrote:
Women should never be harmed...idc what they did....it's just wrong to take advantage of other women...This is why people need to be instilled with the proper virtues.

Does it "harm" men to be exposed to excessive, unfiltered displays of the female body growing up in a soft, feminized public education system that caters to the "objectified" and "victimized" (that "instills" the "proper virtues" to support a woman's "choice")?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:51 pm

I'm still trying to apprehend how rape can be considered a culture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Do you guys have daughters? Don't you feel bad for women, who are abused and raped? It seems like you guys are just nonchalant about girls being hurt....Shouldn't something be done to fix this problem?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Zara wrote:
Do you guys have daughters? Don't you feel bad for women, who are abused and raped? It seems like you guys are just nonchalant about girls being hurt....Shouldn't something be done to fix this problem?

Are you a troll?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Zara wrote:
Do you guys have daughters? Don't you feel bad for women, who are abused and raped? It seems like you guys are just nonchalant about girls being hurt....Shouldn't something be done to fix this problem?

Your emotional please have zero to do with reality.

If I were a female it would change nothing about the world.
If I were a deer, it would change nothing about wolves.

If my son turns out to be a homosexual it would change nothing about sex...

What I wish were true, unlike a weakling like you, is not how I construct my opinions.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Ok....let's just calm down...Perpetual, I'm not " trolling "; I'm just greatly concerned about this shared mentality of yours here about women....I'm willing to listen...there's no need to result to name calling..
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Zara wrote:
Ok....let's just calm down...Perpetual, I'm not " trolling "; I'm just greatly concerned about this shared mentality of yours here about women....I'm willing to listen...there's no need to result to name calling..

I smell a troll, but maybe you just can't smell how nauseating your "concern" is? You could try to answer my question "Does it harm men..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:07 pm

I care about my son's well-being. i tell him to not cross the street on a red light, and to not do dangerous shit...I do not, NOT, expect the world to adjust to his carelessness, dear.

If a woman wishes to feel powerful enough to go out with her snatch out in the one, so that she receives flattering looks, then a risk accompanies this benefit.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Yes, perpetualburn, that can harm men, I don't deny that. I care about my fellow brothers, too. But women, though not being oppressed, ARE being systematically harassed, due to rape-culture...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Women have a privileged place in this maternal, feminized culture of nihilism.

Men are now asked to become even more feminine, to accommodate them.
enough is enough.
At some point accountability must come into play.

Paternalism restricted female sexuality, BUT also male sexuality.
Now females are freed, sexually, but they demand that males stay repressed.  

Rape is a natural option, dear. If women want to return to natural sexual displays and behaviors, then they should expect the same from all, as a response.

You playing the victim card, my ILP sista, is disgusting.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Zara wrote:
Yes, perpetualburn, that can harm men, I don't deny that. I care about my fellow brothers, too. But women, though not being oppressed, ARE being systematically harassed, due to rape-culture...

Are women victims then?  How did this come about?  Go as far back as you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Satyr, that IS disgusting! How could you say something like that....women do NOT deserve that!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Yeah...I do smells a fish...

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Zara wrote:
Yes, perpetualburn, that can harm men, I don't deny that. I care about my fellow brothers, too. But women, though not being oppressed, ARE being systematically harassed, due to rape-culture...

Are women victims then?  How did this come about?  Go as far back as you can.

Anyone can become a victim, Perpetualburn, but women need to be sheltered especially, because there are lots and lots of perverted men out there that are just waiting to harm them...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Satyr, be honest....don't you feel bad for women who get raped? Do you not feel anything at all for them?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:19 pm

"Zara" is obviously someone trying to rattle the cages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 pm

I'm willing to listen to your arguments, but i'd appreciate more convincing and humane positions...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:26 pm

I think, under that rough exterior, that Satyr IS a good person...a warm heart. I will try my best to show you the good, Satyr, even if you kick and cry hehe!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:39 pm

People of weak constitution confuse how they wish the world was, with how the world is.

To say, for example, that predators cull the weak, is to say, in their pathetic minds, that one likes this fact, and that it is not merely a fact that also happens to have a genetic utility.

The moment you make an argument about the nature of reality, they resort to the typical personalization of issues...forming the question in a way that it has an emotional impact.

Saying, for instance, that I will not enter the ocean where great white sharks live, and that i repress my preferences, because I know the shark does not give a shit about my notions of justice and fairness and kindness, is, for the weakling a cop-out.
If I say a woman going out with her tits on display, pretending like it makes her feel nice, just because, and it is not to draw attention, and then demanding that the world adjust to her need to remain infantile and stupid, is the same as saying I like rape....and what is the typical reply?
If you had a daughter...


Well, if I had a daughter and she chose to go out half-naked i would tell her that if she is raped to not come crying to me.
The idea that women can be free to do whatever they feel like doing, but mean are not permitted the same "right", is the cult of victimhood on display.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:40 pm

Similarly...if a male chooses to rape a woman, then the repercussions of this choice are also his to accept as part of the risks and costs.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Satyr, but what about the innocent women, who DO dress appropriately, but still get harassed and violated? Let's just forget, for right now, the women you are specifying. What about the poor girls, who did nothing at all to merit their victimization?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Life is full of risks...Increasing those risks by tempting fate, is not the world's fault....DEAR.

If a moron wishes to jump out of a plane wearing a parachute and he dies, it is not the planet's fault, dear...the earth is not to be blamed.
He chose to go out in a parachute....it was his choice. He felt good, invigorated, free, whatever....

If a woman thinks she is safe, wearing a short skirt and no panties, and a man is willing to accept the risks of raping her, in the present environment, then both have acted and now face the consequences of their actions, their choices.

Each choice is the taking of responsibility.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Satyr wrote:
Life is full of risks...Increasing those risks by tempting fate, is not the world's fault....DEAR.

If a moron wishes to jump out of a plane wearing a parachute and he dies, it is not the planet's fault, dear...the earth is not to be blamed.
He chose to go out in a parachute....it was his choice. He felt good, invigorated, free, whatever....

If a woman thinks she is safe, wearing a short skirt and no panties, and a man is willing to accept the risks of raping her, in the present environment, then both have acted and now face the consequences of their actions, their choices.

Each choice is the taking of responsibility.

Okay, that makes sense, Satyr. I see what you are saying, but can you just answer me a question, pretty please? Do you ever feel bad for people, who get victimized unjustly?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Yes..and this does not prevent me from seeing reality for what it is.
When discussing philosophy, dear one discusses about the world...not about our dreams, our hopes, out fantasies...our feelings.


Dear victim...the world cares not.
We all live with the consequences of our choices....but you want to change the world to adjust to you, so that your choices have less of a risk than mine...
THAT is disgusting...

Now answer me one question...do you ever think outside your personal feelings and interests?
Ever?
Can you ever separate what you think "outght to be" from what is?

If not...fuck off...go back to the den of dimwits, you pathetic creature.

By the way, justice is a human construct. It has no meaning outside human systems
Get it?
A lamb being eaten alive by a pack of wolves is neither just or unjust...get it?

How I feel and what I think are not the same...you sad simple woman.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Satyr, please don't call me names....I'm not doing anything to merit such contempt from you...
Yes, I can separate my emotions from my thoughts. I understand that we don't live in a perfect world of peace, but that doesn't stop me from caring for the unfortunate. I have a heart and I believe that you do, too. I will come back later, as I have to cook some food. Talk later, you big meanie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:02 pm

So much for the "strong independent" woman who intimidates men...huh?
They want an uneven playing field to feel at par.

I discuss reality....dear....you discuss how you feel, or how man should feel, about reality....which you are blind to.
When I talk about the world I do not allow my emotions to dictate my perceptions.

Unlike you, I can also feel sorry for the man who must rape to get sexual gratification....you sad creature.

Already you've bored me.
Go cry somewhere else.

Ta, Ta,

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Zara wrote:
I think, under that rough exterior, that Satyr IS a good person...a warm heart. I will try my best to show you the good, Satyr, even if you kick and cry hehe!

"Bastard coated bastards with bastard fillings."



Contrast with "inherent goodness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Rape Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:11 pm

In victim psychology, the cult of victims, the individual always associates with the weaker participant.

The deer, being eaten by wolves, is the victim...they do not feel sorry for the wolves who hunger and might die if they do not kill the deer, and they risk life and limb to survive.
They pity the poor woman, who went out wearing no bra, because no matter what, the weaker, stupider, participant is always the one to be sided with...not the poor pathetic male, who has been rejected so often, excluded from the gene pool, that he must resort to rape, risking jail-time, to get his rocks off...to feel like he is a man.  

The choices of the weaker one are always excusable, because the weaker one is the most pitiful, and the one that must be protected from its own weakness.
They do not want the weaker one to get stronger, smarter, but they dream of a world where the weakness is accommodated, perpetuating it indefinitely, making it weaker and weaker...dumber and dumber.

No matter how stupid the victim is, he or she is excusable, because we are all victims of reality...and we must identify with the weakest of the weak.

How is it just for a child to get leukemia...?
Justice they say.
Rolling Eyes
What fucking retards.

They come here expecting respect with tactics such as:
"What if it were your daughter?"

What if a lion ate your son?
Would that be just?
Why not make lions illegal?
Protect the children from those vicious killers.
Lets make the world safe from lions, and train the lion out of them.

They go to ILP sharing their wet-dreams, and their personal emotional expectations, and they call it philosophy...what a joke!!!

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rape

Back to top Go down
 
Rape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: