Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 pm

There is much division within the feminist community. Some factions believe, for example, that women should be able to dress however they want and be as lewd as they want, while other feminists believe that would be objectifying.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Zara wrote:
There is much division within the feminist community. Some factions believe, for example, that women should be able to dress however they want and be as lewd as they want, while other feminists believe that would be objectifying.

I'm a radical...I think women should dress as they like, but, BUT, BUUUUUUUT, if they do, then they should also be ready to accept the consequences of their choices.
Sure, you can go out naked, thinking it's your right, that you feel good doing so and that you are not doing it to get noticed, but if someone, out there, attacks and rapes you, then you should, at the very least, have the dignity, to say "yes, I accept the risks of my actions, my choices, and so I accept the consequences".
Otherwise...what a stupid, hypocritical, cunt you are.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Well, I see your point....but women have been oppressed for a very long time...it's only recently that they have been allowed to become educated and independent.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Zara wrote:
Well, I see your point....but women have been oppressed for a very long time...it's only recently that they have been allowed to become educated and independent.

Cool...so they are immune to their own choices.
I feel oppressed by gravity.
If I am given a jet-pack and I jump off a cliff wearing it, expecting to fly, and I drop, like a rock...who is to blame?
Gravity?
The Earth?
My simplicity?
My need?

Know Thyself, dear.
If not, act like a moron, and then expect the world to adapt to your stupidity.
Demand it....feel like you deserve it.

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:13 pm

I'm not condoning those women, who go out to clubs dressed like hoochie-mamas and then end up getting themselves in severe trouble....but I do sympathize, because many of them grow up without proper guidance, not to mention, the media that promulgates all sorts of sad behavior, which these poor, modish girls mimic.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Zara wrote:
I'm not condoning those women, who go out to clubs dressed like hoochie-mamas and then end up getting themselves in severe trouble....but I do sympathize, because many of them grow up without the proper guidance, not to mention the media the promulgates all sorts of sad behavior, which these poor, modish girls mimic.

And how I this the fault of the one who takes advantage of them?

Scenario...
A stupid imbecile, man or woman does not matter, goes on-line looking for what he lacks in himself, what his momma and daddy cannot provide for him, because he is their offspring and it could not be any other way.
Coming on-line, he expects to be appreciated, demanding that he is, using his simpleton methods, which he has learned and performs like a monkey, and he achieves nothnig more than to attract simpletons like him/her.

He is taken advantage of, made fun of, ridiculed....is this the world's fault?

He has inherited no brains to see why (s)he is a loser, despite his many other advantages...and why he is ridiculed, despite considering himself a god...and he becomes a victim of his own stupidity.
Whose fault is it?

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Women should never be harmed...idc what they did....it's just wrong to take advantage of other women...This is why people need to be instilled with the proper virtues.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Zara wrote:
I'm not condoning those women, who go out to clubs dressed like hoochie-mamas and then end up getting themselves in severe trouble....but I do sympathize, because many of them grow up without proper guidance, not to mention, the media the promulgates all sorts of sad behavior, which these poor, modish girls mimic.

Didn't you say they were oppressed. Now, since as you've state, they don't have the responsibility, Independence, to wield their rights and freedom, in this case to not become subverted by conforming unaccountably to whatever is trendy and fashionable, perhaps some sort of subjection is required.
Wait, aren't they already institutionally protected?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Zara wrote:
Women should never be harmed...idc what they did....it's just wrong to take advantage of other women...This is why people need to be instilled with the proper virtues.

So, no matter how dull and stupid the other is, if she is female she deserves special privileges?

What about effete boys, or retarded males?

Who else deserves special rules?
Do special rules come with a special fee, a cost?
No, these same ones will then demand special rules in payment in law, in all areas...

At what point does stupidity have a high price?
If not...then why be surprised in the world is going to the shit-hole, dear?
Sit back and enjoy your special vantage point.

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:26 pm

They were oppressed ( In the West ), but not anymore. Girls are still being harassed and victimized, due to rape culture, though.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Zara wrote:
They were oppressed, but not anymore. Girls are still being harassed and victimized, due to rape culture, though.

So, women can go out half naked, taunt males sexually, and express their sexuality because it's their "right," but males must repress their own sexuality...and this because of why?
Because females are more valuable socially and reproductively....dear.

Feminization.

Rape culture is crying rape any time a male looks at you the wrong way....dear.
Rape culture is avenging yourself against a man because he dumped you, crying rape afterward.
Rape culture is wearing skin-tight shirts and pants, exposing your tits and ass, even your crack, and then demanding of men to not look, or to not be affected...particularly Negroes.

Rape culture is crying wolf, every chance you get, flexing your social muscle because you feel weak in every other way...naturally inherited weakness compensated for socially.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Unless you have some super disciplined closed off warrior society like Sparta, you can't expect women showing and flaunting skin not to have consequences just because some feminist argues what women "should" or "shouldn't" be allowed to do. In Sparta, the women exercised nude but Aphrodite was armed while the nude Aphrodite of Athens was ridiculed... hmm...

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Zara wrote:

Does it "harm" men to be exposed to excessive, unfiltered displays of the female body growing up in a soft, feminized public education system that caters to the "objectified" and "victimized" (that "instills" the "proper virtues" to support a woman's "choice")?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:51 pm

I'm still trying to apprehend how rape can be considered a culture.

Back to top Go down

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Do you guys have daughters? Don't you feel bad for women, who are abused and raped? It seems like you guys are just nonchalant about girls being hurt....Shouldn't something be done to fix this problem?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Zara wrote:
Do you guys have daughters? Don't you feel bad for women, who are abused and raped? It seems like you guys are just nonchalant about girls being hurt....Shouldn't something be done to fix this problem?

Are you a troll?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Zara wrote:

Your emotional please have zero to do with reality.

If I were a female it would change nothing about the world.
If I were a deer, it would change nothing about wolves.

If my son turns out to be a homosexual it would change nothing about sex...

What I wish were true, unlike a weakling like you, is not how I construct my opinions.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Ok....let's just calm down...Perpetual, I'm not " trolling "; I'm just greatly concerned about this shared mentality of yours here about women....I'm willing to listen...there's no need to result to name calling..
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Zara wrote:
Ok....let's just calm down...Perpetual, I'm not " trolling "; I'm just greatly concerned about this shared mentality of yours here about women....I'm willing to listen...there's no need to result to name calling..

I smell a troll, but maybe you just can't smell how nauseating your "concern" is? You could try to answer my question "Does it harm men..."

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:07 pm

I care about my son's well-being. i tell him to not cross the street on a red light, and to not do dangerous shit...I do not, NOT, expect the world to adjust to his carelessness, dear.

If a woman wishes to feel powerful enough to go out with her snatch out in the one, so that she receives flattering looks, then a risk accompanies this benefit.

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Yes, perpetualburn, that can harm men, I don't deny that. I care about my fellow brothers, too. But women, though not being oppressed, ARE being systematically harassed, due to rape-culture...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Women have a privileged place in this maternal, feminized culture of nihilism.

Men are now asked to become even more feminine, to accommodate them.
enough is enough.
At some point accountability must come into play.

Paternalism restricted female sexuality, BUT also male sexuality.
Now females are freed, sexually, but they demand that males stay repressed.  

Rape is a natural option, dear. If women want to return to natural sexual displays and behaviors, then they should expect the same from all, as a response.

You playing the victim card, my ILP sista, is disgusting.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Zara wrote:
Yes, perpetualburn, that can harm men, I don't deny that. I care about my fellow brothers, too. But women, though not being oppressed, ARE being systematically harassed, due to rape-culture...

Are women victims then?  How did this come about?  Go as far back as you can.

Back to top Go down

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Satyr, that IS disgusting! How could you say something like that....women do NOT deserve that!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Yeah...I do smells a fish...

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Zara wrote:

Are women victims then?  How did this come about?  Go as far back as you can.

Anyone can become a victim, Perpetualburn, but women need to be sheltered especially, because there are lots and lots of perverted men out there that are just waiting to harm them...
Back to top Go down

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Satyr, be honest....don't you feel bad for women who get raped? Do you not feel anything at all for them?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:19 pm

"Zara" is obviously someone trying to rattle the cages

Back to top Go down

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 pm

I'm willing to listen to your arguments, but i'd appreciate more convincing and humane positions...
Back to top Go down

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:26 pm

I think, under that rough exterior, that Satyr IS a good person...a warm heart. I will try my best to show you the good, Satyr, even if you kick and cry hehe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: