Rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:19 pm

You can declare whatever you want.
Words...'first came the word', is your type's power source.
Use it.
I repeat...all I ask of you is to come here, read, and then go off and do whatever you feel like doing.
That...IS...ALL.

My empathy only helps me understand why you say what you say, or only use specific words because you contradict them with deeds.
Could I grow fond of you, if you serve me well?
Yes.

Bluntly put: I don't have to be a woman to know women more than they know themselves, sweetie, no more than i have to be a chimp, a dog, a cat, to know those simpler creatures.
You are not mysterious, or mystifying...you are simple.
You display yourself in many ways...you WANT to be known.
To me...perhaps not to everybody else.

The more complex baffles the simpler than it.
You are slightly more complex than the Zara types, and she's slightly more complex than the average cunt out there.
the one who dresses to receive sexual attention and then pretends to be insulted when she receives it from a bum, or some guy she does not find attractive, or up to her standards.
Do you baffle the average boy, the average man-child?
Definitely.

And that's why I find you useful.

And I also know that the only reason you are even here, is because you have a son.
That, and some personal issues with daddy.
If you had a daughter, after what you've said, you would be on ILP, at this very minute, calling Satyr a hypocrite, a fake, a moron; telling them how old he is, and how not unique...and so on and so forth.  

My strength, in the present, DEAR, is the product of decades of suffering, and of humbling...
I did not just decide, "just because" to feel smarter than the average.
Get it?
I didn't just fall off a tree, to go to the gym and declare myself an alpha overman, while mommy cooked diner, without knowing what the hell I was talking about?
I've suffered, dear, to become what I am.

But, again, you believing me is not a requirement.
I, also, gave you my word of honor, that Lisa, from Toronto, has zero, zilch, nada, to do with Lyssa from KT...and your belief is not necessary in this, either.  
It's, actually, funny.
Nobody, but I, know who she is, where she lives, how she looks like...and all those other tasty details you can only speculate about.
Zeraldo, I do not know, nor do I care to know, and if not for some idiot, I would never have heard of her.

If a turd, and your own needs, say otherwise...please, do not let me persuade you that you might be wrong.

Loved the dish you posted.
Why brine?

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Thought so.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:21 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Anfang wrote:

It is the existence of brutes which makes it possible for women to develop the experience of consent.
Just like there would be no gills if there weren't puddles of water, large enough for the organism in question to swim and dive in.

No, it is the existence of a hole which makes it possible for women to develop the experience of consent. A hole into which something can be allowed to be placed, or not.
If there were no brutes, there would still be non-consent. We don't fuck everyone who asks nicely.

Non-consent makes only sense if there is such a thing as the experience of consent in the first place.
If there was no action then there would be no development of a range of reactions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:28 pm

The action is entering my bathroom.
You ask the teacher "Can I use the bathroom?"
Teacher says "yes". That's consent. You go to the bathroom.
Teacher says "no". That is non-consent. You wee your pants.

Whether or not you give the teacher the finger and go to the bathroom anyway, which is a non-consenting action, does not negate the existence of consent.

Back to top Go down
Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Satyr wrote:

Dear....sex and emotions do not alter the essence of the other.
If I fucked a chimp it would not change what a chimp is.
If I love something it does not alter it, in reality.  
My personal feelings do not change reality.

See, the problem is the idea of ownership introduced by another word, Marriage in all our complex societal constructs.

As little girls we are taught to dream of being in a monogamous, one partner relationship where sex is a sacred bond between two people.

It's hogwash.  It's a paternal structure to ensure the subservience of the female form.

Because as Satyr stated.  Men have always feared the bearer of life for her ability to do what they cannot. Her sexuality and power drives men to want to be the king of the pile and please her to the point of procreation.

As a society, we see this behaviour as barbaric and animalistic when if you look at it logically and pragmatically, a lot of problems could be solved if women stopped believing that their cunts were some sort of magical sacred animal that needed to be carefully guarded and tended only for their mate.

We've gone so far as writing laws protecting weaker men from having their mates stolen by the stronger and smarter of the male breed, and thereby weakened the entire species because we really want to believe that relationships are sacred bonds and that sex is sacred.  Sex is sex. It's not magical or sacred. If a woman could learn that you can't be harmed by sex (precluding violence and abuse mind you) it doesn't take away your security or virtue.  If they learned to be accepting f what they are biologically, they could potentially screw their way to the strongest and smartest of the breed by comparison and practice.  

A woman can also use her sexuality to soothe and comfort men who cannot be at the top of the heap.  The idea of consent is tied to the idea of sex being a violation of ours hearts is because of the earlier stated notion of ownership to one male.  Ruling out other males a s a possibility is not doing justice to your instinctual being.  In fact, I might argue that seeing sex as rape is actually bad for your future children as you might bring forth children that are not the smartest and strongest of the bunch.

It does prevent violence, but it does a disservice to the race as a species.  Our survival is now dictated by the men who've written the rules and tenants we are supposed to believe are better for human kind.  But it is not, it gives false power to the weaklings and idiots who can gain that power by no other means.

That is what happens in the animal kingdom. Males compete with other males to be able to procreate with the more intelligent and prizeworthy female. Those females also are the strongest of their species because they survived on their own up until that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Teacher says "no". That is non-consent.  You wee your pants.

Whether or not you give the teacher the finger and go to the bathroom anyway, which is a non-consenting action, does not negate the existence of consent.

No action - no entering the bathroom, no question asked, no consent (or non-consent).
The End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Anfang wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

No action - no entering the bathroom, no question asked, no consent (or non-consent).
The End.

So the action is not entering the bathroom, it is asking the question.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:47 pm

The better question is;

What does the teacher gain by not giving consent?

If we take ego out of the equation, does consent matter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Anfang wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Anfang wrote:

It is the existence of brutes which makes it possible for women to develop the experience of consent.
Just like there would be no gills if there weren't puddles of water, large enough for the organism in question to swim and dive in.

No, it is the existence of a hole which makes it possible for women to develop the experience of consent. A hole into which something can be allowed to be placed, or not.
If there were no brutes, there would still be non-consent. We don't fuck everyone who asks nicely.

Non-consent makes only sense if there is such a thing as the experience of consent in the first place.
If there was no action then there would be no development of a range of reactions.

"If there were no brutes, there would still be non-consent...  "

Her starting hypothesis is a fictive 'if there were no brutes....'......    but reality is what is,,, and exceptions and choice-selection are founded on rules and not rules on exceptions.

In a healthy rational society, laws are made around realistic frames; and not fictive little "Ifs"...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:54 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Anfang wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

The End.

So the action is not entering the bathroom, it is asking the question.

That man would have to consent to not acting on his impulse but ask a question instead.
Modern man taking over the role of women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:55 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Though I did say "raping at will", I do mean those cases in which the matter of provocation is arguable. *

My bad, so you did. Though I took "at will" to mean whenever they feel like it - so I thought it was relevant to point out that they probably wouldn't feel like it any more or less if the law was changed or removed. As I understand it, rape is an irrational compulsion - not one that can be calculated with all the risks weighed up. If it happens, it would have happened regardless of law. Unlike with murder, sexual arousal isn't something you plan - you can kill without relying on any biological processes.

But if you were in fact meaning "wanting to rape" when you said "raping at will" then like I said, the law isn't even a factor if the desire is there. If someone is already committed to the act through wanting it, the law won't stop them, only the intended victim and/or any other parties that might be against the idea.

Concerning provocation, I stand by the sense that I make of female behaviour, which is that they often want to provoke the male response ONLY up to but not including touching and interfering, including the use of threatening words or actions. On the occasions where they have not been able to appropriate their provocation in line with the male's restraint, then yes they have been naive, but no they did not have it comin' nor did they want it (highly retarded / a deliberate troll for Satyr to imply otherwise).

phoneutria wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Be careful not to project what isn't there "imbesil"

Are you going to make the case that this forum is not a lair of nietzscheans... you, from the nietzsche forum old guard?

As it happens I am probably the most widely read nietzschean here, and yet I am the least imbalanced. Nietzsche gets a bad name from all the people who take his words flatteringly, justifying their "ressentiment" as wanting to take a philosophical hammer to the world and create new tables in line with their own "noble" values. Plenty of that here.

Anfang wrote:
I think you haven't been thinking this through. If there were no experience of consent then women would not be acting as genetic filters. Then every kind of imbecile who happens to fall over himself and land with his dick in a vagina would have an equal chance of reproduction, in this negative liberties, 'you brute are not allowed to brutalize me'-utopia.
Now that I've said this - me thinks, maybe you have been thinking this through...

Oh darn, my secret strategy revealed!

It may shock you to know that the female does not have to be a genetic filter - it just so happens that in today's world, when human females have a say, we get offspring more likely to survive and continue the reproductive series. Unlike in many other species, notably the more competitive "tournament" species with high sexual dimorphism. That's right up this forum's street, right? There's little to no genetic filtering on the female side, and yet it's still not the case that "every kind of imbecile [can] fall over himself and land with his dick in a vagina". No, those "highly masculine" males physically beat the shit out of each other until they have dominance over the others and mating privileges with many females. Often the females don't even protest when the sneaky ones slip in a quick bang when the alpha's not looking.
Humans, however, fall somewhere between this and pair-bonding (where the male is "feminised" as you guys would put it) where the female DOES have a say. No genetic filtering by the females AND no other factors that stop "just anyone" mating doesn't happen in nature.

As much as it may dismay this forum, since we are human, females have a say in the mating ritual Sad

I wouldn't have it any other way, I like winning the best females, it gives my fragile male ego a nice boost when it occasionally happens.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Imbesil wrote:
As it happens I am probably the most widely read nietzschean here, and yet I am the least imbalanced. Nietzsche gets a bad name from all the people who take his words flatteringly, justifying their "ressentiment" as wanting to take a philosophical hammer to the world and create new tables in line with their own "noble" values. Plenty of that here.

Do you ever get over yourself, or are you going to declare your IQ score, dear boy?
I'm glad you are now proclaiming yourself the resident Nietzsche expert, because I do not give a shit about who said what, to whom, at what date?
Only those, like you, still icon worshipers, live within fame and fortune guidelines.
You can have that title, boy...'cause you offer little else:
"Resident Nietzschean"

Be proud.
Nobody here will claim it away from you.

How high is your IQ?
Tell me.
Tell me what MENSA members discuss.
I'm curious.
How high, do you estimate my IQ, boy?
Leave your emotions aside, you cheeky monkey.

Here's the thing, Imbecile...I need no Nietzsche to say anything.
I see the world, and report it....
Who said it before me, is interesting, but not decisive.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Imbesil wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubs., but Mo is our resident Nietzschean expert. Still, you dont need his consent to prance about like that; he dominates you anyway Just Because. It is what it is.

Quote :
As much as it may dismay this forum, since we are human, females have a say in the mating ritual Sad

I wouldn't have it any other way, I like winning the best females, it gives my fragile male ego a nice boost when it occasionally happens.

And on those occasions, what were they selecting you for?

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Anfang wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Anfang wrote:

Her starting hypothesis is a fictive 'if there were no brutes....'......    but reality is what is,,, and exceptions and choice-selection are founded on rules and not rules on exceptions.

In a healthy rational society, laws are made around realistic frames; and not fictive little "Ifs"...

His starting hypothesis. That was from anfang.
My hypothetical negative is meant to disprove his affirmative.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Brutes prefigure consent; as male physical dominance is a reality.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Anfang wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Anfang wrote:

His starting hypothesis. That was from anfang.

I am saying it is how it is because of all the parts which exist.
You are saying. If this one part were gone then it would all be the same, except for the undesired, unpleasant effects of this one part which is now gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Brutes prefigure consent; as male physical dominance is a reality.

You won't hear me say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Whichever man-whore wants to be Nietzsche's mouthpiece, is of little interest, to me.

We need, at least, one "expert" on that man.
Or was he a god?
Power through association.
Another (wo)man here to declare herself her man's penis.

I last read him five years ago...and ever since I cannot escape him, what, with all the quotes and shit, men-children, and effete boys, post about him.
At some point they should explore his roots....and his influences.
I know he modernized pre-Socratic, and Hindu (Indo-European - ARYAN) wisdom, bringing it up-to-speed, for the modern imbecile, out there, but we must seek further.

No?

Idolizing the idol breaker is, sort-of, ironic.
But, when God, the mono, is dead, the children and the women, need a replacement cock to suck on.
So, let this Imbecile, with his MENSA IQ, be the priest.
Why not?

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Anfang wrote:

You are saying. If this one part were gone then it would all be the same, except for the undesired, unpleasant effects of this one part which is now gone.

I am saying that you are introducing a part to the set which does not belong in it.

You say brutes existence is required for the concepts of consent and non-consent exist. That is false.
If you come courteously to me and ask me something, I can still say no. There is no brutality, but there is non-consent.

I don't know how how many different ways I can word this. It is very straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Arditezza wrote:
I might argue that seeing sex as rape is actually bad for your future children as you might bring forth children that are not the smartest and strongest of the bunch.

So it should be cleansed in order that the weakest and dimmest may flourish without a bad conscience? And the rape of a culture?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
Rape for a man, would be devastating.
It would shatter his masculine ego.

Rape for a woman is not devastating, if she refrains from dramatizing it and playing the eternal victim, exploiting it to receive attention, and to be pitied.
She is made to receive penis, and if she is not abused, severely, no harm is done to her.
But, where it does challenge her ego is in her role as genetic and memetic filter.
It usurps this natural role, and, as a consequence, her sexual power of choice.
It diminishes her value, because for an average woman sex and relationships are where she finds the only value she can have.

Giving herself to a man, as a means towards his end, she finds self-esteem.
Take this choice away from her, and she feels violated.

Paternalism also violates this role.

Lyssa, dear, would you grant us your opinion on this post?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Unlike in many other species, notably the more competitive "tournament" species with high sexual dimorphism. That's right up this forum's street, right? There's little to no genetic filtering on the female side, and yet it's still not the case that "every kind of imbecile [can] fall over himself and land with his dick in a vagina".

That's why I added the 'no brutalizing allowed'-utopia bit.
The genetic filtering is today increasingly out of individual hands but a collective standard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Physical violence involves coercion...seduction using image, or brute force.
This is genetic.

But there is memetic violence.
To convince, to force upon someone from birth...as in Judeo-Christian rape.

When I convince someone, I've seduced them intellectually.
When I rape someone memeticaly, I've forced them to pretend, to repeat, without knowing.

Convincing someone using reason, is the same as seducing someone using image, appearance.

Symmetry, Beauty, in a genetic/memetic context.
Body/Mind

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:27 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Anfang wrote:

I am saying that you are introducing a part to the set which does not belong in it.

You say brutes existence is required for the concepts of consent and non-consent exist. That is false.
If you come courteously to me and ask me something, I can still say no. There is no brutality, but there is non-consent.

I don't know how how many different ways I can word this. It is very straightforward.

I already told you twice in different ways that it is not some immediate effect but would be a development. And we see this development today. "Rape culture" - a.k.a. "I didn't consent last night, eh, I think I didn't - my roommate said it was totally rape when I told her about how dissatisfying last night's fuck was for me."

Last edited by Anfang on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:27 pm

No, the weakest and dimmest should be drowned at birth if the seed should even take effect.

As for culture, we have no culture to speak of that will be important or remembered two hundred years from now.  They will only remember the history, and even that will be shaped and censored by the same common filters that are in place today if we are to keep going as we do now.

Our culture is a joke. We have no heroes. We have no lands to conquer. We have no glory to attain.

We all just sit around mentally masturbating, believing ourselves to be "above all that" when it was what made us truly great in times that it mattered. Now, we are little people with little to gain and little to lose.  All we are is petty little material junkies with very little deviance.

As for "rape culture" I think that it's one of those silly societal constructs that enforces paternalism and tries to shame the male ego.

There are deviant men, there is not a deviant culture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Lol wow, you say you read books by some famous guy and the pack desperately pounces to try and pull you back down to their level.

Honestly, it's been nearly a decade since I read Nietzsche, and I still know more than anything that I've noticed being associated with Nietzsche here. If Mo knows more then so be it, I didn't even know he bothered with this place. Are there any other contenders for me to not care about?

The level of logic being used in these impulsive protestations is pretty terrible. If one has read more than others, does it necessarily follow that he defines himself by this fact? What about all the other relevant merits and flaws that contribute to one's identity?
Seems like all you guys attribute to the identity that I have formed for myself are the things that YOU identify me by, which happen to be the things that intimidate you the most. Interesting though predictable - it wasn't even my intent when merely stating simple facts about myself such as my membership of Mensa and knowledge of Nietzsche. Shockingly there is more to me, which has far greater weight in determining my identity. I even have my own ideas, including my own philosophy affraid

Lyssa wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubs., but Mo is our resident Nietzschean expert. Still, you dont need his consent to prance about like that; he dominates you anyway Just Because. It is what it is.
Ok, dear Smile

Lyssa wrote:
Imbesil wrote:
I like winning the best females, it gives my fragile male ego a nice boost when it occasionally happens.

And on those occasions, what were they selecting you for?
Good question. I seem to be able to completely emotionally dominate certain types of women because I have an uncanny ability to know them inside out within an extremely short time frame (their admittance), and to make them more comfortable around me than they are by themselves. I'm not too shabby to look at, people think I know everything and see me as uncommonly content, and I can make people laugh much and often. I'm musically talented and well co-ordinated in general, I can dance well with you with zero training, or simply move and respond highly agreeably in the situations where it counts. Being well endowed helps. Many don't know what to make of me and wonder what there is to me. Which is great.

What are you selected for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Arditezza wrote:

We all just sit around mentally masturbating, believing ourselves to be "above all that" when it was what made us truly great in times that it mattered. Now, we are little people with little to gain and little to lose.  All we are is petty little material junkies with very little deviance.

Above all what, dear? What is it that made us great which we no longer have, and who is the bastard that did that to us?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:45 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Rape for a man, would be devastating.
It would shatter his masculine ego.

Rape for a woman is not devastating, if she refrains from dramatizing it and playing the eternal victim, exploiting it to receive attention, and to be pitied.
She is made to receive penis, and if she is not abused, severely, no harm is done to her.
But, where it does challenge her ego is in her role as genetic and memetic filter.
It usurps this natural role, and, as a consequence, her sexual power of choice.
It diminishes her value, because for an average woman sex and relationships are where she finds the only value she can have.

Giving herself to a man, as a means towards his end, she finds self-esteem.
Take this choice away from her, and she feels violated.

Paternalism also violates this role.

Lyssa, dear, would you grant us your opinion on this post?

Is there some part you disagree with in his saying rape is devastating to a woman as it takes away her natural selective role? Of course it does harm in leaving her to deal with the procreated consequences of it.

I don't approve of rape as some path or philosophical ideology as you know from my comment to the clown,, "might is right" - rape, plunder, pillage has occured throughout pagan pre-moral history; but that only exhibits the essence of a male, and not a man. Higher the discrimination and development of personhood, then monogamy emerges as a discriminate choice. As I've already said elsewhere, rape and plunder have occured among the Vikings, for example, but these were Male excursions, not Manly ones.
When you rape a female, you only exhibit you are a Male [a distinction even animals have],, you don't prove you are a Man, an individual with a personality.
These transgressions too were in the perspective women were seen by the Vikings as wealth like cattle or goddesses to be appropriated as proper-ty, not powerless f--- toys like in today's times. There was a difference between then and now, in I.E. history anyway.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 pm

And lets not forget, Satyr also said this part, which I agree with:

Satyr wrote:
"That a man would stoop to the level of considering rape, has to do with the omega-male psychology, in a world returning to primal sexual discourses due to the liberation of female sexuality.

It also has to do with genetic pollutions accumulated due to centuries of un-culled reproduction amongst homo, so called, sapients.
It's because females have a sexual choice that leaves 80% of males out of the game, seeking for ways to become participants (playas), to be included in the gene-pool possibilities.
It explains why the two sexes evolved different psychological predispositions, and why emotions, such as lust/love evolve to deal with the fight/flight mechanism so as to make heterosexual reproduction possible.
Modern morons do not want to go all the way...they want to go only as far as their emotional needs are met.
Even a consensual surrender to a male, by a female, is fraught with intrusions and violating spaces.
The act of fucking is full of aggressive displays, such as sucking, biting, scratching, penetrating...and so on.
Of course a healthy man would never rape a woman...but in this feminized world the concept of "health" has also bee overturned.
Liberals defend the very principles that then result in undesirable, to them, circumstances, and then they try to flee from the responsibility of their own stupidity by blaming the other, by expecting the other to correct it for them.
In this case female sexual emancipation has as a collateral effect the increasing numbers of males with no social investment, no genetic commonalities, and nothnig to lose...free radicals.
Families are destroyed by the destruction of Paternalism but feminists blame men, again."

I do not have to "like" or "approve" of the reality that may emerge.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 pm

phoneutria wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:

Be careful not to project what isn't there "imbesil"

Are you going to make the case that this forum is not a lair of nietzscheans... you, from the nietzsche forum old guard?

What's a Nietzschean? And what's the Nietzsche forum old guard?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:52 pm

phoneutria wrote:

Above all what, dear? What is it that made us great which we no longer have, and who is the bastard that did that to us?

Above all the power of instinct that runs like a current beneath us and is rarely tapped. The ambition to be the hero.

Religion took it away with its ideals of paternalism and all beings being equal in the eyes of their "God" figure that replaced the old heroes and took it one step further and made that hero inaccessible and unattainable. Then slave woman took it away with our notions of belonging to and needing our mates to be more "sensitive" and "emotional" drawing down the hero male even further, emasculating him. And then they medicated the majority of the rest to try to keep the deviance at a minimum.

We have no leaders. We have only politicians.  They are not the same thing.

Last edited by Arditezza on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hold - old)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Satyr wrote:
Why not?

I accept.

Here's a factoid that you'll love to use against me, my great grandfather was a priest. He even turned down his Lordship title in order to take on the position. Though I wouldn't have inherited it anyway, I have an older brother.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Shockingly there is more to me, which has far greater weight in determining my identity. I even have my own ideas, including my own philosophy affraid

Samples?

Quote :
Good question. I seem to be able to completely emotionally dominate certain types of women because I have an uncanny ability to know them inside out within an extremely short time frame (their admittance), and to make them more comfortable around me than they are by themselves.

What is this type/s of woman?

Quote :
I'm not too shabby to look at, people think I know everything and see me as uncommonly content, and I can make people laugh much and often. I'm musically talented and well co-ordinated in general, I can dance well with you with zero training, or simply move and respond highly agreeably in the situations where it counts. Being well endowed helps. Many don't know what to make of me and wonder what there is to me. Which is great.

How do you explain the 'occasional' part?

Quote :
What are you selected for?

I'll be doing the selecting ; )

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Imbesil wrote:

Honestly, it's been nearly a decade since I read Nietzsche, and I still know more than anything that I've noticed being associated with Nietzsche here. If Mo knows more then so be it, I didn't even know he bothered with this place. Are there any other contenders for me to not care about?

Why'd you stop?

Quote :

Good question. I seem to be able to completely emotionally dominate certain types of women because I have an uncanny ability to know them inside out within an extremely short time frame (their admittance), and to make them more comfortable around me than they are by themselves. I'm not too shabby to look at, people think I know everything and see me as uncommonly content, and I can make people laugh much and often. I'm musically talented and well co-ordinated in general, I can dance well with you with zero training, or simply move and respond highly agreeably in the situations where it counts. Being well endowed helps. Many don't know what to make of me and wonder what there is to me. Which is great.

What types of women are these?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Why not?

I accept.

Here's a factoid that you'll love to use against me, my great grandfather was a priest. He even turned down his Lordship title in order to take on the position. Though I wouldn't have inherited it anyway, I have an older brother.

We won't hold this against you...no more than declaring yourself a "genius" will affect us, me.

We'll use your performance, here, now, to judge you.
The rest you can continue using on ILP.
Who...the....fuck....cares?

The only "expert" I claim to be is about reality....including humans.
I've lived, in reality (I hope) for nearly half a century, and during this time I've dealt with humans, of every shape, color, sex and size.
Having listened to humans for almost half a century, I can safely say that in comparison to them I am a fuckin EXPERT!!!!

Experts on excerpts, or experts on what someone else said about reality  and humans make me yawn...in that pretentious condescending way displaying, patronizing, indifference.

My IQ is 100.
Prove me wrong.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Arditezza wrote:
No, the weakest and dimmest should be drowned at birth if the seed should even take effect.

As for culture, we have no culture to speak of that will be important or remembered two hundred years from now.  They will only remember the history, and even that will be shaped and censored by the same common filters that are in place today if we are to keep going as we do now.

Our culture is a joke. We have no heroes. We have no lands to conquer. We have no glory to attain.

While, that's true, that's not who I identify with. Maybe you do? With the resigned? Ideas never die and so the past is never obsolete, although the efforts are on-going. Heroism, nobility is an atttitude that is spirit-birthing and where actions have equal and opp. reactions,,, uniform convergence also lead to divergent splinterings and re-unions based on shared memetic ideals.
Are you a pagan/i.E.?

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Arditezza wrote:

Above all the power of instinct that runs like a current beneath us and is rarely tapped. The ambition to be the hero.
We have no leaders. We have only politicians.  They are not the same thing.

Every culture has its own kind of hero.

What kind of hero/heroic ideal is yours? What do you stand for?

Back to top Go down
Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Are you a pagan/i.E.?

I am not a pagan in the ritualistic sense, no. Do I understand and align myself with some of their ideas? Sure. But I could say the same thing for Hedonism.

I subscribe to ideologies that ensure my survival and enjoyment of life, while trying not to harm anyone else spiritually or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Imbesil wrote:
Shockingly there is more to me, which has far greater weight in determining my identity. I even have my own ideas, including my own philosophy affraid

Samples?
It's currently only metaphysical and based on the logical application to ontological and epistemological fundaments, such as the fact that there is no nothing with which to divide existence, therefore it is continuous. The "subject" is only ever conceivable as the object of conception, and therefore contradicts itself as a concept, and thus its relative opposite "the object" simultaneously loses its relative meaning. Thus in order to impose (as a "subject") an understanding of existence in discrete terms is fundamentally illogical, and one must draw upon other values with which to construct a reality. From this basis, it is then possible to evaluate these different value sets and all the truths that may subsequently emerge.
I propose "experience" as the fundamental substance of existence: the concrete complement to the abstract term. Thus I have titled it "Experientialism" - a play on the synthesis of Existentialism and Essentialism, from which it draws in equal measure.

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
Good question. I seem to be able to completely emotionally dominate certain types of women because I have an uncanny ability to know them inside out within an extremely short time frame (their admittance), and to make them more comfortable around me than they are by themselves.

What is this type/s of woman?
I would class them as musicians, though not in the instrumental sense but in the Dionysian sense - and with "music" in terms of its derivation from "the Muses". They are a direct agent unto their emotions with any societal facade maximally transparent. Of course there is a degree of Apollonian order to their being, but if I'm honest it's never particularly advanced - though I've not met any where it is. But it's the artistic ability to move without compromise, to give me something unashamedly real to work with that I'm looking for. That and the measurements of an appealing instrument - I am superficial as well.

Lyssa wrote:
How do you explain the 'occasional' part?
I will go a long time looking for the best. Discoveries are rare and all the sweeter for their intermittent unveiling.

Lyssa wrote:
I'll be doing the selecting ; )
This is a Feminism thread, are you a Feminist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape

Back to top Go down

Rape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: