Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Arditezza wrote:
A misunderstanding I think.  I came here precisely because they are inhospitable and aggressive.  It's a sign of a greater intelligence and intellectual honesty. How else does one question their morals and virtues to whittle out the crap and get on more solid ground?  I wish I had come here sooner.

Oh absolutely. As soon as you have only enough energy to mix with those who agree with you, the sooner you are intellectually dead.

But intelligence is indicated through more than just voracious confrontation. Honesty though, yes - to relish and productively respond to intellectual diversity is intellectual life! You will most certainly meet confrontation here, and in some cases prosper. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
And you stayed in sciforums?
For how long?

After the fag Paul took over, that place went to the toilet.
He's a brain-dead, fag....full of post-modern, politically-correct, mythological needs.
A forum reflects its administrator.

Look at ILP: a den of dimwits.
Is Carleas any better?

I'm not sure if I ever joined sciforums.
I've not posted in ILP for 11 months.

I'm sorry you didn't get what you needed from those guys, but yes, a forum reflects its administrator. I've revisited here - perhaps that means something? Perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Get what?

I went there to find specimens.
I found exactly that.
I wanted to toy with the bugs.
The big-daddy didn't want me to.

I was expected to take the abuse, but not respond.
They thought I was some nerd, who would shirk away from conflict when they dished it out...then they realized I was Satyr, a differenrt creature...and I could ripped them to shreds. Then they went running to the admin, who was more than happy to use it as an excuse to humble me...and slap their wrists.

Back, before Paul took over sciforums, that place was a blast.
After that brain-dead, fag, took over...it became, like him, dull, stupid, and average.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Imbesil wrote:

My bad, so you did. Though I took "at will" to mean whenever they feel like it - so I thought it was relevant to point out that they probably wouldn't feel like it any more or less if the law was changed or removed. As I understand it, rape is an irrational compulsion - not one that can be calculated with all the risks weighed up. If it happens, it would have happened regardless of law. Unlike with murder, sexual arousal isn't something you plan - you can kill without relying on any biological processes.

But if you were in fact meaning "wanting to rape" when you said "raping at will" then like I said, the law isn't even a factor if the desire is there. If someone is already committed to the act through wanting it, the law won't stop them, only the intended victim and/or any other parties that might be against the idea.

Murder can also be an irrational compulsion, in the cases of crimes of passion/rage. The law understands that sometimes our animal selves may take control of us for a moment and cause things that we would otherwise prefer not to do, and applies an amount of leniency to the punishment, as it clears the accused of the aggravating aspect of criminal intent or premeditation. Naturally those situations are very difficult to prove in a court, but sometimes they are obvious enough to grant a not guilty verdict.

Interestingly, the law does not seem to give equal weigh to being sexually teased as an excuse for temporary insanity as it does to having suffered a great injustice/loss of honor.
It also seems to understand that rape is less about sexual arousal than it is about teaching a woman a lesson. I'll leave that to the scholars, or to those to whom violence comes more naturally than it does to me.

Quote :

Concerning provocation, I stand by the sense that I make of female behaviour, which is that they often want to provoke the male response ONLY up to but not including touching and interfering, including the use of threatening words or actions. On the occasions where they have not been able to appropriate their provocation in line with the male's restraint, then yes they have been naive, but no they did not have it comin' nor did they want it (highly retarded / a deliberate troll for Satyr to imply otherwise).

You can call me troll or retarded if you wish to, but I think that such naiveté is reckless, and reckless actions bare consequences. That is not to say that they deserve to be raped, or that raping reckless women is ok, but it is important for people to know that it is best to not be in a dangerous situation at all than to be in one expecting that someone or something will protect them.

Quote :

Nietzsche gets a bad name from all the people who take his words flatteringly, justifying their "ressentiment" as wanting to take a philosophical hammer to the world and create new tables in line with their own "noble" values. Plenty of that here.

Indeed, and nice choice of words, tehehe.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Satyr wrote:

JamesR
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Right...James R.
Have you seen him?
No need...he looks exactly like he sounds.

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:34 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Satyr wrote:

And you stayed in sciforums?
For how long?

After the fag Paul took over, that place went to the toilet.
He's a brain-dead, fag....full of post-modern, politically-correct, mythological needs.
A forum reflects its administrator.

Look at ILP: a den of dimwits.
Is Carleas any better?

Stay is the wrong term. I visited from time to time to test theories but found almost no answers save for a few posts from a very select few.

I don't know whether I would call Paul names as I generally don't pick on the weak, but the general practice of only supporting regurgitated force-fed Kantian misinterpretations got old quick. Outlaws were to be hung and deviant thinkers hooded and shipped to Cuba. Bleh.

My stays at ILP and Sciforums have all been temporary and infrequent.  I was banned from one of them for standing up to Porfiry.

As for JamesR. He's not a bad poster, but as a mod I think he's in a bad position. There would have to be a gutting of everything and nearly everyone to make that forum reasonably good. He's had a few posts that have made me think about things, but as a mod he abuses power too much.

Last edited by Arditezza on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Satyr wrote:
After that brain-dead, fag, took over...it became, like him, dull, stupid, and average.

Sounds like a shame. A familiar shame that rings true in more than just forums, if your interests span to those areas as I'm sure they do to some extent.

This is devolution (not in the sense of anti-evolution, but devolving responsibility to smaller units). What do you think about that prospect? I am in favour so long as strong people push their own agenda to counter the dull status quo, even if it remains only minor in its presence. That seems to me to be democracy in action.

I don't think you're developing if you're merely trying to find confirmations to your current beliefs - not to say that they ought to change. But how are you supposed to improve if you are only out there to find more of the same? Unless of course you only aim to teach a static vision. If it's a good vision then good - so long as good is *that* good. Ripping to shreds is indispensibly important and I would never take that away from you - perhaps that retains more importance than I might impulsively grant.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:51 pm

My motive is to seed minds with idea(l)s that contradict the present Judeo-Christian, secular humanist, Marxist, Liberal, dis-eased nihilism.

I am conducting a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and, outside of that, I am raising my son, and having fun reading, writing, exercising, cooking, staring into space, pleasuring myself, and enjoying nature.
The rest is meaningless drivel.

If I lower myself to the level of those I combat it is because I know that to fight against a foe - a brain-less, needy, desperate, zombie one, in this case - you must get into the mud, with the feces, where swine live, hoping to find some gem in the slop.
My style, as Satyr, is adapted for this work.
I've been called this, and that, and the other thing.
Do you know how many times I've been declared defeated, by every Tom, Dick and Harry out there?
Dozens.
And, after every time, they come looking....pretending to not be interested.
It's a joke.
Who, the fuck, cares?
I deal in ideas and ideals.
I fight to preserve Indo-European Aryanism.  

True, that seeding involves chance.
You cast the seeds to the wind, and you do not know what shit it will fall upon.
From time to time, and more often than not, I attract the  clueless fanatic; the man-child with no daddy looking for something to guide him; the motherly female who comes here to save my soul; the desperate boy wanting a direction to find happiness, and a girl to fuck... and so on...

But that's to be expected.
A writer's work has a life of its own when he finishes it and publishes it, making it accessible to every sick fuck, out there.

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Satyr wrote:
My motive is to seed minds with idea(l)s that contradict the present Judeo-Christian, secular humanist, Marxist, Liberal, dis-eased nihilism.

I am conducting a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and, outside of that, I am raising my son, and having fun reading, writing, exercising, and enjoying nature.

*applause* Whilst some of that is potentially a learning experience, do you see it that way? Clearly you see yourself as a teacher with an aggressive sort of style, but what do you do to challenge yourself (as differentiable from feeling the challenge of teachership)?

Definitely one needs to immerse oneself back into the dirt from which one has periodically withdrawn in order to clear one's thoughts, and in doing so one will suffer the flecks that splatter back. But to come back the same each time?

I am a secular Humanist, Marxist and Liberal. Perhaps within the terms of the topic of Feminism, what would you teach to me?
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Is there some part you disagree with in his saying rape is devastating to a woman as it takes away her natural selective role? Of course it does harm in leaving her to deal with the procreated consequences of it.

He specifically said, verbatim, rape to women is not devastating.

Quote :

I don't approve of rape as some path or philosophical ideology as you know from my comment to the clown,, "might is right" - rape, plunder, pillage has occured throughout pagan pre-moral history; but that only exhibits the essence of a male, and not a man.

Do you disagree that the strong are entitled by nature to impose their will?

Quote :

Higher the discrimination and development of personhood, then monogamy emerges as a discriminate choice.

Is that not domestication?

Quote :

As I've already said elsewhere, rape and plunder have occured among the Vikings, for example, but these were Male excursions, not Manly ones.
When you rape a female, you only exhibit you are a Male [a distinction even animals have],, you don't prove you are a Man, an individual with a personality.

Are they not still noble, so long as they feel as though these actions honor them?

Quote :

These transgressions too were in the perspective women were seen by the Vikings as wealth like cattle or goddesses to be appropriated as proper-ty, not powerless f--- toys like in today's times. There was a difference between then and now, in I.E. history anyway.

Does that distinction have, in your opinion, a practical effect on women?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Imbesil wrote:

*applause* Whilst some of that is potentially a learning experience, do you see it that way? Clearly you see yourself as a teacher with an aggressive sort of style, but what do you do to challenge yourself (as differentiable from feeling the challenge of teachership)?

I read.
I used to come on-line to test my views and found nothnig more than what I find out there, in my "real life".
Not challenging at all.
You can't challenge reality, or a theory about the world, with emotions and fantasies.
I gave it up.
Too much work, for very little return.

Now, I let those who agree with me do the arguing for me.
I let my essays do the talking for me.
And here you are.

Imbesil wrote:
Definitely one needs to immerse oneself back into the dirt from which one has periodically withdrawn in order to clear one's thoughts, and in doing so one will suffer the flecks that splatter back. But to come back the same each time?

Constitution...if you know who you are, no mud can cover your humanity.

Tarzan, amongst the apes, does not convince himself that he is an ape, like them.
They may consider him ugly, a hairless freak, weak, because they are ten times stronger and can swing from the branches like he can't, and he may imitate them, and hoot and holler, and thump his chest....but he still remains above them....being human.

He CAN convincingly pretend to be like them....they cannot convincingly pretend to be like him.

Imbesil wrote:
I am a secular Humanist, Marxist and Liberal. Perhaps within the terms of the topic of Feminism, what would you teach to me?

You go through the threads posted...and if Lyssa cannot help you....we'll see.
I do not really want to teach you a thing.
I only show you what has been there all along.  

Buddha wrote:
When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

This half-goat is fatigued...

Ta, Ta,

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:29 pm

phoneutria wrote:

Quote :

Nietzsche gets a bad name from all the people who take his words flatteringly, justifying their "ressentiment" as wanting to take a philosophical hammer to the world and create new tables in line with their own "noble" values. Plenty of that here.

Why is that funny? What is a Nietzschean?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Lyssa wrote:
And lets not forget, Satyr also said this part, which I agree with:

Satyr wrote:
"That a man would stoop to the level of considering rape, has to do with the omega-male psychology, in a world returning to primal sexual discourses due to the liberation of female sexuality.

It also has to do with genetic pollutions accumulated due to centuries of un-culled reproduction amongst homo, so called, sapients.
It's because females have a sexual choice that leaves 80% of males out of the game, seeking for ways to become participants (playas), to be included in the gene-pool possibilities.
It explains why the two sexes evolved different psychological predispositions, and why emotions, such as lust/love evolve to deal with the fight/flight mechanism so as to make heterosexual reproduction possible.
Modern morons do not want to go all the way...they want to go only as far as their emotional needs are met.
Even a consensual surrender to a male, by a female, is fraught with intrusions and violating spaces.
The act of fucking is full of aggressive displays, such as sucking, biting, scratching, penetrating...and so on.  
Of course a healthy man would never rape a woman...but in this feminized world the concept of "health" has also bee overturned.
Liberals defend the very principles that then result in undesirable, to them, circumstances, and then they try to flee from the responsibility of their own stupidity by blaming the other, by expecting the other to correct it for them.
In this case female sexual emancipation has as a collateral effect the increasing numbers of males with no social investment, no genetic commonalities, and nothnig to lose...free radicals.
Families are destroyed by the destruction of Paternalism but feminists blame men, again."

I do not have to "like" or "approve" of the reality that may emerge.

Physically/forcefully overpowering women has been a pervasive practice in every civilization since the start of recorded history. Lucretia rings a bell? Has it always been a product of modernity?
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:33 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:

Be careful not to project what isn't there "imbesil"

Are you going to make the case that this forum is not a lair of nietzscheans... you, from the nietzsche forum old guard?

What's a Nietzschean?

Ask Lyssa, she's the expert.

Quote :
And what's the Nietzsche forum old guard?
You know, lyssa, fc, sauwelios, onasander, you, satyr, etc.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Arditezza wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Above all what, dear? What is it that made us great which we no longer have, and who is the bastard that did that to us?

Above all the power of instinct that runs like a current beneath us and is rarely tapped. The ambition to be the hero.

Religion took it away with its ideals of paternalism and all beings being equal in the eyes of their "God" figure that replaced the old heroes and took it one step further and made that hero inaccessible and unattainable. Then slave woman took it away with our notions of belonging to and needing our mates to be more "sensitive" and "emotional" drawing down the hero male even further, emasculating him. And then they medicated the majority of the rest to try to keep the deviance at a minimum.

We have no leaders. We have only politicians.  They are not the same thing.

Which religion, all of them? Was there no "paternalism" before religion?
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Sounds like a shame. A familiar shame that rings true in more than just forums, if your interests span to those areas as I'm sure they do to some extent.

This is devolution (not in the sense of anti-evolution, but devolving responsibility to smaller units). What do you think about that prospect? I am in favour so long as strong people push their own agenda to counter the dull status quo, even if it remains only minor in its presence. That seems to me to be democracy in action.

I don't think you're developing if you're merely trying to find confirmations to your current beliefs - not to say that they ought to change. But how are you supposed to improve if you are only out there to find more of the same? Unless of course you only aim to teach a static vision. If it's a good vision then good - so long as good is *that* good. Ripping to shreds is indispensibly important and I would never take that away from you - perhaps that retains more importance than I might impulsively grant.

Unfortunately, the case with larger forums, as well as other venues, is that money talks, and sponsors are not willing to associate their brands with places that allow for free expression of ideas, as those places will contain the worst along with the best. They will also cater to the lowest denominator of tolerance for any uncivil behavior in order to garner the largest possible population, as what they are ultimately interested in is not the content of their websites, but the amount of advertisement clicks they get.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Arditezza wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Arditezza wrote:

Above all the power of instinct that runs like a current beneath us and is rarely tapped. The ambition to be the hero.
We have no leaders. We have only politicians.  They are not the same thing.

Every culture has its own kind of hero.

What kind of hero/heroic ideal is yours?  What do you stand for?

A hero is a man who's actions (not just ideologies) inspire, lead, promote and otherwise ensure our livelihood. He is someone with the presence and command to stir up respect, loyalty and allegiance to him in his family, business and community life. He is the one artists paint, on who writers write books and poetry and philosophers hold debates about.  He is someone people remember as a powerful influence.

As for me, I am woman. I get the distinct pleasure of being with a man who holds that kind of power.  He tends to be more lustful, more trustworthy, and more reliable than any other kind of man.  I also respect him as I am also respected for who I am and what my role is and treated like the woman I am because of it.

I'm curious, under the light of this post... how would you define paternalism?
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Quote :

Why is that funny?  What is a Nietzschean?

It is funny to me because it is a choice of words that I use often, and I have recently caused great ire to fall upon me by commenting on resentment. It's like listening to myself.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 am

phoneutria wrote:

Are you asking me if I see leaders and heroes the same as paternalism? They are most certainly not the same thing.

A leader/hero leads by example and people follow him/them not by command but out of respect. Not out of laws, but out of understanding. He shows them the way things should be naturally by his actions and deeds, not by intention or ideology and not with any force.

Paternalism seeks to "protect" and "control" people without their choice or even knowledge by writing laws or using fear/coersion.

Clearly you can understand the difference? Or am I asking too much to get there by using reason instead of unreason?
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 am

phoneutria wrote:
Which religion, all of them? Was there no "paternalism" before religion?

Most nature based spirituality is not really religion as it has no serious order or power structure that comes from a power outside of nature itself. I don't consider that a religion but a spiritual choice, unless of course you are indoctrinated into at a young age and are taught to believe what your parents beliefs are. Buddhism that does not involve ancestor worship or ritual behavior probably does not qualify either because it is more ideology/spirituality based unless it is indoctrinated by the parents.

Most honest spirituality comes to an individual by a natural path through learning and experience.

All organized monotheistic religions are paternalistic by their very nature.

I don't know if there was paternalism before religion, but I suspect that there was. I did not say that all paternalism was religion based.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:59 am

Arditezza wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Are you asking me if I see leaders and heroes the same as paternalism?  They are most certainly not the same thing.

A leader/hero leads by example and people follow him/them not by command but out of respect.  Not out of laws, but out of understanding.  He shows them the way things should be naturally by his actions and deeds, not by intention or ideology and not with any force.

Paternalism seeks to "protect" and "control" people without their choice or even knowledge by writing laws or using fear/coersion.

Clearly you can understand the difference?  Or am I asking too much to get there by using reason instead of unreason?

First off, untwist the panties, please. I am a nice little lady, I promise.
The reason I asked is because you just got here and if you are going to be using a term in nearly every post on the subject of feminism, it is best you define it. I do not know what you meant by it. At first I thought you meant patriarchy as feminists use the term. My impression that this is what you meant was encouraged by your first posts, in which you said for example that little girls are taught to dream about being monogamous.
Now that you've stated that you like being treated as a woman by a man who you admire and to whom you've given two sons, you do not seem all that against "monogamy as a construct"

Clearly you can now understand my confusion, and my most polite request for clarification?

It seems to me that what you call paternalism is what is commonly referred to on this forum as "the institution".
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:07 am

Anyway I guess it's welcome home for you, sweet cakes.
Somebody make this girl green asap.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:23 pm

phoneutria wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:

Be careful not to project what isn't there "imbesil"

Are you going to make the case that this forum is not a lair of nietzscheans... you, from the nietzsche forum old guard?

What's a Nietzschean?

Ask Lyssa, she's the expert.

So if you don't know, how can you ask the above question? Do you enjoy having other people correct your bad logic, are you just unaware of it, or is this how you troll? It's like you pretend to be ignorant (at the right time, back away at the right time) while simultaneously participating in arguments so you can appear like you're acting in good faith. You don't want to be seen as blatantly trolling but for whatever reason you still need to socialize in philosophy forums so you "try" to be more engaging once in a while, you "help" out. And you can always say the whole experience is just casual(a "hobby") to avoid any sort of responsibility.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Your refused to answer my questions, I am behaving in reciprocity.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:35 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Your refused to answer my questions, I am behaving in reciprocity.

negative

Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:39 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

Quote :

Now that you've answered for yourself, would you care to speak on behalf of your sex?

I'm not speaking on behalf of all men.

Certainly you can throw me a bone... isn't this a philosophy forum?

Quote :

Quote :

So you think that in order to allow man's instinct to fuck everything that moves, which is natural, to persist without causing harm to women, we must inhibit woman's instinct to flaunt, which is also natural.
Which must also mean that you equate the harm of being forced to keep one's dick in one's pants to the harm or having one's body physically violated.
Which leaves us with the options of letting all instincts run free, and let women carry knives, let men rape and let women stab; inhibit all instincts and let not men rape and let not women flaunt, burqas are in fashion I hear; let men rape women in burqas; or what we have now.

Now you've gone off the deep end and are drawing wild conclusions that don't follow from what I've said. We're not in the jungle cities of Brazil here. Almost like you enjoy reading into some oppressive conservatism so you can overreact.

If my conclusions don't follow, would you correct me?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 pm

I don't think you're aware of what you're doing, if you are then you're wasting your own time too. But people like to play with trolls so good luck. I should waste my time correcting an obvious departure from logic?... so you can just keep doing the same thing over and over again and waste more of my time? Let someone else use you for whatever purpose they have.

Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Specifically, do you equate the harm of being forced to keep one's dick in one's pants to the harm or having one's body physically violated?

It was you who brought to our attention that men might be getting harmed too, so by golly, let's hear your argument.

Edit: here, I'll even add your quote.

pb wrote:
It might be a good idea to define "harm" though to avoid further confusion. Harm can be the leveling of the instincts through the repetitive reinforcement of popular sentiments constantly "reborn" through association with nauseating images that depend on and demand re-approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rape - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: