Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
In Beowulf, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opposes the male gaze on her, as a violence, 'rape' and male-appropriation...

Her rebellion is her refusal to be seen. Much like Artemis who punishes Orion for 'merely' spying on her.

So what is rape and what is harm? Should men who stare be booked for raping now?

Feminist pathos is a male invention in the first place.

phoneutria wrote:

There shouldn't be specific laws for rape. We already have assault and battery, and those suit us just fine.
If you got raped, certainly you would be made to submit to a medical exam so that the police report can record what has been done to you. If a medical exam shows that you've suffered no violence, then go home lady.

Satyr wrote:
"Rape for a man, would be devastating.
It would shatter his masculine ego.

Rape for a woman is not devastating, if she refrains from dramatizing it and playing the eternal victim, exploiting it to receive attention, and to be pitied.
She is made to receive penis, and if she is not abused, severely, no harm is done to her.
But, where it does challenge her ego is in her role as genetic and memetic filter.
It usurps this natural role, and, as a consequence, her sexual power of choice.
It diminishes her value, because for an average woman sex and relationships are where she finds the only value she can have.

Giving herself to a man, as a means towards his end, she finds self-esteem.
Take this choice away from her, and she feels violated.

Paternalism also violates this role."

I disagree only in the matter that rape for women is devastating.

So minus the physical injuries, woman is not devastated by rape? [I mean it objectively, and not her subjective emotions...]

Quote :

Phoneutria wrote:
Are men and women the same? Is it honest for you to speak on behalf of women?

Implying that men and women are different makes me a feminist exactly how?

But that's not all you implied is it? Every individual has a masculine and feminine make-up; your implication that women essentially cannot be spoken of by men makes you a feminist.

When a man is hurt in an accident, even another man can sincerely claim to not know the harm or the pathos of his suffering... Bringing in the question of "honesty" is such feminist balderdash.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Arditezza

Arditezza

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Lyssa wrote:

So minus the physical injuries, woman is not devastated by rape? [I mean it objectively, and not her subjective emotions...]

Objectively, I think that women can be harmed by rape as much and in exactly the same way a man can in the loss of safety, liberty and fear of disease and the only added difference is that a woman might have to fear becoming pregnant. The feeling of vulnerability and fear can be devastating to anyone's psyche.

But I also think that a woman can be in control of that destiny for herself just as a man can. She can study the human psyche and understand how to recognize deviance in a situation and avoid that situation. You can take self-defense classes, dress in more conservative clothing unless you are welcoming the sexual advances. Never get drunk/drugged in anywhere that can put yourself in danger. Learn to negotiate or outwit those who are below you so that you can talk or outwit the person who is trying to put you in danger.

Save for true sexual deviants/predators/rapists who will attack you regardless of your precautions, you will not be in harms way.

We should never expect a man (either your own man or the potential aggressor) to take responsibility for our safety and well-being. It's something you should want for yourself. You should love yourself enough to take the responsibility for yourself and your actions. The rest will fall in line.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Arditezza wrote:
If women learned that sex wasn't taboo or sacred, they could lie down with any number of them and pick the one that was best of the lot.

If you think that women couldn't choose or figure out some kind of birth control you are fooling yourself. Even in old times they used herb and seed concoctions, tinctures and in food/drink that would prevent unwanted pregnancy.  That plus knowing when you are most fertile and when your cycle was at the most indicated for not sowing seed.

There were also plenty of things to take after if you found yourself with child.

Women are for more aware than you think.

But is sleeping around the best way to find the best male? I don't see how this isn't exactly what women are doing now. There aren't a lot of restrictions on female sexual behavior. They don't need to "learn" that sex isn't sacred to feel ok about this type of selection(for what I still ask) because the culture just reinforces and justifies whatever arbitrary decision a female makes. This isn't ancient Sparta where the women sleep with the fittest males.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Not just sleeping around, but denying that it shouldn't be a significant factor in who you choose as a mate is doing yourself a disfavour.

Women sleep around now to validate themselves mostly. It's a "me me me" generation who've been told that the only way to keep up with men is to act exactly like them. I don't know of a single woman who sleeps around with a lot of men who is generally happy with herself, but I do not deny there might be some. Young women these days do it because they want to feel like they are in power however misguided that notion might or might not be. It's why most women (not all) use their sexuality as a way to train men to their bidding. Weak men, mind you. Not the strong kind that they should be after.

Sparta was a strong and fierce nation because women only slept with the fittest males. It was a good idea, we just needed to learn to balance that with the brightest men as well and that would be much better for our family, community and the human race.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Lyssa wrote:

I will clarify.
There are two aspects we are talking about. The aspect of physical harm, and the aspect of psychological harm (ego/dishonor/shame).
Satyr's post says that to men rape is devastating because it would shatter his ego, but not devastating to women because they are built to receive penis. This is a mix up between the two aspects. He then proceeds to demonstrate how indeed a woman can have her ego shattered by rape despite his stating otherwise.

The law does not exist to protect egos. It exists to protect property. If you think of your body as your property, a damage to your body should be a breach of law.
If we go into the precedent of demanding that law protects one's ego, we end up with people being accused of rape because on a second thought that guy is not really that hot. Unfortunately we have gone there Smile

I meant with my post to state that women do get devastated by rape, even though they were designed to receive penis, and even when there is no physical sign of violence, for the reasons stated and then some.

Quote :

But that's not all you implied is it? Every individual has a masculine and feminine make-up; your implication that women essentially cannot be spoken of by men makes you a feminist.

I think that is a convolution on your part. A feminist would say that men and women are equal in every way.

Quote :

When a man is hurt in an accident, even another man can sincerely claim to not know the harm or the pathos of his suffering...  Bringing in the question of "honesty" is such feminist balderdash.

No one person can know what the other person feel to its most minute detail. That doesn't stand in the way of us extrapolating from our own feelings to the feelings of others, as generalizing on humanity is necessary to set a course for humanity. Everything that we have that is common to all in a society comes from the generalization on a shared experience.
However the closest you are to your organic peers, the closest your estimates will be. Therefore men are suited to primarily speak for men, then for women, then for apes, then for large mammals, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:01 pm

You children still don't get it, do you?

A young, beautiful girl, 16 is raped. Why does she hate rape as opposed to enjoy it? Because her sexual value has gone down, severely. That is, IF AND ONLY IF, virginity has high value.

Does virginity have high value, or low value, in western culture, and why???

What type of men would value virginity???
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Æon wrote:
You children still don't get it, do you?

A young, beautiful girl, 16 is raped.  Why does she hate rape as opposed to enjoy it?  Because her sexual value has gone down, severely.  That is, IF AND ONLY IF, virginity has high value.

Does virginity have high value, or low value, in western culture, and why???

What type of men would value virginity???

Men who don't value themselves, and place value in things outside of themselves.

Virginity only has a value to those who wish to take something and own it.

If you remove the taboo and sacredness of paternalistic sexuality, do you think a man would value a woman who is experienced and can pleasure her man each time and chooses him above all others, or one who he gets to break and mold to his wishes?

My guess is the weak male will want the ones who they break and mold who look up to him because he was their first and only sexual encounter whether or not she is pleasured in return. The strong males will want those women who have earned their place by practice and wisdom and value him because of his pride in himself and his ability to please her in return.

Which makes the better partnership? Which do you think has the better chance of producing strong offspring?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Value having proportionality to the amount and quality of men fucked/sampled.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Potential variable: nongenetic inheritance or telegony.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:00 am

Arditezza wrote:
Men who don't value themselves, and place value in things outside of themselves.
I figured you were severely mentally retarded, and appreciate you unveiling this fact to everybody and not just me. On the contrary, a young beautiful virgin wants to give herself ("consent") to the highest valued man. And so she does, as the expression of her sexuality. The modern, western concept of "rape" is taking away this consent and choice from a young girl. Instead of giving herself to a man of her choosing, of her highest sexual attraction, she has this desire taken away from her, usually by an institution, or it could be simply another male who drugs her, gets her drunk, beats her up in an alleyway, etc. and rapes her from there.

After she is raped, or loses virginity, cherry popped, she *LOSES VALUE*. She becomes relatively worthless, based upon the quality of the male who has penetrated her and taken her virginity.

Arditezza wrote:
Virginity only has a value to those who wish to take something and own it.
The male sexual desire is premised on penetrating the hymen, to force himself into uncharted territory (a young twat).

If a male seduces a girl, and her cherry is already popped, then she has already been frequented by other men. How many? Low quality??? Regardless, these questions are necessary.

Arditezza wrote:
If you remove the taboo and sacredness of paternalistic sexuality, do you think a man would value a woman who is experienced and can pleasure her man each time and chooses him above all others, or one who he gets to break and mold to his wishes?
See, here you expose your liberal hedonism, more evidence of your severe stupidity.

Sex for pleasure, not procreation. As if sex evolved merely to pleasure animals, AND NOTHING MORE??? Fucking idiot

Arditezza wrote:
My guess is the weak male will want the ones who they break and mold who look up to him because he was their first and only sexual encounter whether or not she is pleasured in return. The strong males will want those women who have earned their place by practice and wisdom and value him because of his pride in himself and his ability to please her in return.

Which makes the better partnership? Which do you think has the better chance of producing strong offspring?
The cherry popper has the best chance of producing offspring, since his confidence is far above those who cannot or would never hope to.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:35 am

More on sex,

Since I'm conversing with, whom I hope to be idiots between the ages of 11-17, who have yet to have sex....let me explain the basics to you, children. Is virginity valuable and to whom? A young girl is like a new car. But not all new cars are equal. Some are beautiful and well made (good breeding, good stock). Others are defective. Some cars are made with a beautiful shell, but shit on the inside, like Arditezza. Some cars are made ugly on the outside, but beautiful engines and mechanics on the inside (genius). Some cars have the best of both, some cars worst of both. Some cars are shitty both inside and out. Some cars are exceptional, wonderful, perfect both inside and out. The best, compared to the worst.

Regardless of the quality of car (quality of female), you take the car out of the factory, drive it on the road, what happens? It depreciates, LOSES VALUE and quality.

Now the male is the driver. So a good driver, who keeps his car clean, maintains it, repairs it, will keep a car that still loses value, but not much. This is the quality of the male. Regardless, no matter how high the quality of the driver, no matter how high the male is on any hierarchy, depreciation is still the rule, the law, that cannot be avoided. No matter what, no matter how good and valuable the car was from the factory floor, she still loses value. As soon as the driver seat is sat upon.

As soon as your cherry is popped, idiot, you lose value. Objectively. I don't make these rules. Nature and biology has done this for me.

Anatomy built you this way. Why are females born with a hymen? Why aren't girls born sluts?

Why are males born with a penis, why a hard erection? Why not a soft penis? Can a soft penis penetrate a hymen, or doesn't it need to be erect?

Now, I know, children, many of you will turn away and call mommy and daddy to your school. Because you've never received a real education before. But before you do, and before you return to this thread, you should consider whether you want to learn about reality, existence, life at all.

Fucking idiot
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:05 am

Why is sex pleasurable?

Is it because.......it just is? No.
Is it because.......magic? No.
Is it because.......pleasure is the meaning of life? No.
Is it because.......no reason? No.
Is it because.......sometimes sex feels good randomly? No.
Is it because.......millions and millions of generations of sexually reproducing organisms need to have sex??? Maybe!

Let's think about this a little bit, just a little, since I know asking people to think is so taxing on even the brightest avid goers of these forums. I know it hurts, but just try a little bit. Why does sex feel good? And does sex feel good "equally" between males and females? What is the sex act? Let's envision a young guy and girl, maybe age 17 each of them. They're fumbling around with clothes, going to test things out. What is sex about? What happens? Doesn't he, going to fuck her, have to pop her cherry? Yes, he does. What is the first reaction, for the female? Is it pleasure??? Does it feel good to when your vagina is cut open and bleeds? No, of course not. It feels painful at first, but then, after several thrusts, the pain becomes pleasurable, why is this?

Why??? Is it magic, again? No, children, it's not magic. The female brain begins releasing chemicals, dopamine, which counter acts the painful feeling and replaces it with pleasure. This reaction is supposed to occur, naturally, since sexual evolution requires it. A female needs to feel pleasure in order to both stay still, as well as desire sexual intercourse in the future. If a female only had negative, severely painful experiences with sex, then she would run away and strongly resist sex everytime instead of inviting it.

WAIT A SECOND...in the animal kingdom, in nature, in the wild....don't females strongly resist sex from males and mates? Yes, yes they do. So why do human females have a more pleasurable reaction? Why do human females more actively invite sex than other mammals? This is because humans have evolved to have sex face to face, kissing, and other "foreplay" which causes dopamine to release in FEMALES, not males. This is also the reason why, the cause, that females "love foreplay". Because the female receives doses of dopamine over a long period of consensual sex, while males do not.

For males, the pleasure and dopamine is concentrated in the ejaculation. Therefore, pleasure is not "equal". The anatomy is not equal. The pain is not equal. Males don't feel pain with sex, ever. Let me repeat that, since I know I'm dealing with some of the stupidest breeding shit on this planet. Males don't feel pain with sex, EVER. Females do, males do not. Because the penis is not the hymen. The penis is not cut open, during the first sexual intercourse. The penis never receives a violent thrusting into it. Do you understand? No? You will someday, maybe, if a member of the opposite sex pins you down and does the nasty with you.

Now, some of you believe that "life is about pleasure, nothing else". But what happens in sex? What happens when a guy shoots his load inside the vagina? You see, you know the answer to this one. You're not that stupid. You know that if you have sex "normally", as other mammals do, then there are CONSEQUENCES for this. There are consequences for having sex normally and successfully.

Now, the ideology of "liberalism" advocates to have sex, but pull out. Use a condom. Because life is about pleasure. And sex is not about reproducing. It's not about babies. It's not about procreation. It's only about pleasure.

So a stupid cunt, buying into liberalism, will claim that "being a slut" with lots of sexual partners, is a good thing. Why? Because sex is about pleasure, not reproducing.

The more guys she fucks, the "better" and "more valuable" she convinces herself to be.

Failing to realize that sex, without the pulling out, without the condom, without the contraceptives, without the morning after pills, without the abortion.....has major consequences. Something a female can never understand. CONSEQUENCES.

And if these consequences are ignored??? Well, I can already see the results. Eventually children believe that sex evolved FOR PLEASURE, not for reproducing, not for selecting, not for procreating, not for perpetuating, not for preserving, not for generation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 am

You must forgive the autistic boy. His frustrations, and irrepressible compulsions, force him to gravitate around the same subjects, projecting the same need to avoid a woman's judgment.

His repeated attempts to "make a name for himself" or to receive attention by purposefully trying to be controversial, while parroting words he's read, and ideas he's adopted and then regurgitates in ways that make it less obvious and, subsequently, more ridiculous, is a part of his modus operandi. 

No need to worry once you see the pattern.
If you haven't, beware.
If you are a female you will receive extra special attention, from him....the brutal, desperate kind.
It's why "rape" as a possibility attracted him, like the smell of blood...and why "virgins" are his preferred type.
They lack the experience to judge him.
It will smell of dominance, declaring itself, and telling you how he does have power, but it will express itself with a distinct neediness, that exposes weakness. 
He's harmless, if only annoying.
Like a mosquito in the room when you bed down for the night.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:57 am

Satyr is a fool.

A few months ago he pressed me with an accusation in the form of a question, "Are you an agent of chaos?!?!" like a complete buffoon. He was searching, desperately, for an excuse. And he needs lots of excuses. He will go on and on about "order and chaos" without actually delving into the concepts.

As with most things, like rape, an idiot such as Satyr cannot conduct a discussion on this topic rationally and objectively. Satyr focuses on the subjective, never the objective.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 am

Æon wrote:
Satyr is a fool.

A few months ago he pressed me with an accusation in the form of a question, "Are you an agent of chaos?!?!" like a complete buffoon. He was searching, desperately, for an excuse. And he needs lots of excuses. He will go on and on about "order and chaos" without actually delving into the concepts.

As with most things, like rape, an idiot such as Satyr cannot conduct a discussion on this topic rationally and objectively. Satyr focuses on the subjective, never the objective.

I'm glad to see someone else sticking up for themselves and not just parroting everything he says... lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 am

In the possibility of who is a fool, Satyr or you, boy, I think we'll let the others decide.

But, boy, are you or are you not an agent of chaos?
Let's put it to the test.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:59 am

Also, everybody can see Satyr's defense mechanism, since he is well aware that I disrespect him, and look down upon him, from a higher vantage. As I always have. So whenever I post on a thread, he needs to quickly make his presence known, reasserting himself. He doesn't want me to "one up" him, as if it were difficult for me to do, or as if I haven't on dozens of previous occasions. Truthfully though, at one time years ago, Satyr offered me challenges. But it has been far, far too long since he could press my mind to think in a different manner. Since then, I've had no real challenges, no memorable debates, arguments, insights.

I need something new, a real challenge.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 am

Stick to the topic, dipshit, this thread is about rape.

Oh wait! Satyr doesn't actually follow the rules he advocates and presses others to uphold. A standard hypocrite.

Shut the fuck up, and stick to the topic, Satyr. Or continue to be raped, mentally, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 am

Zara wrote:
Æon wrote:
Satyr is a fool.

A few months ago he pressed me with an accusation in the form of a question, "Are you an agent of chaos?!?!" like a complete buffoon.  He was searching, desperately, for an excuse.  And he needs lots of excuses.  He will go on and on about "order and chaos" without actually delving into the concepts.

As with most things, like rape, an idiot such as Satyr cannot conduct a discussion on this topic rationally and objectively.  Satyr focuses on the subjective, never the objective.

I'm glad to see someone else sticking up for themselves and not just parroting everything he says... lol Very Happy

Yes, you've found a mind comparable to yours in PDitty, me-lady.
Associating with his brilliance, will offer you instances of great pride.
As always, your perspicacity is only exceeded by your beauty.

Both of which are presumed and never proven.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:02 am

Æon wrote:
Stick to the topic, dipshit, this thread is about rape.

Oh wait! Satyr doesn't actually follow the rules he advocates and presses others to uphold. A standard hypocrite.

Shut the fuck up, and stick to the topic, Satyr. Or continue to be raped, mentally, anyway.

Do you think women should be protected from rapists, or do you callously disregard rape-victims, like many on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:04 am

Once a male is raped, which would include being mentally fertilized, he wishes to reaffirm his masculinity with gestures of extreme violence towards the weakest of the weak.
It is a compensating gesture, meant to absolve him of his earlier weakness in being so penetrated.

He will return to the scene of his shame, to clean away the evidence....which he searches for with his black-light, amongst the sheets.

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:09 am

This flippant attitude towards rape-victims IS precisely what rape-culture foments. Have you people EVER really sat down and thought about what the victims and parents have to go through? Maybe you guys are too much of wimps to contemplate that...
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 am

At Satyr,

Very good insight, if only it were relevant to the topic, discussion, or even the previous history at hand....

Speak about....possibilities, again, moron. Or leave, I suppose that would suffice. Since all you can seem to do is derail topics, which you stringently advocated against in months past.

I guess the "rules" around here are pick and choose, sometimes to enforce and other times not.

Now go ban yourself, stupid fuck.

Last edited by Æon on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:13 am

If you wish to avoid responsibility, accountability, and still insist that you are independent, the emotional angle will do.

Until, a lady, such as you, finds the mindfulness to understand what is being said, enjoy the deep secrets that will revolutionize human understanding from PDitty.
We are told he keeps it to himself, being that they are so potent no man can endure them, and only a virgin has the energies to accept them into her bosom.

If he ever discloses this power to you, then please do not share it with is.
Post it on ILP where cancer is being cured, beauty is subjective, and value is ontological.

In the real world, amongst mature men, one takes responsibility, even for his own ignorance, before he takes account of the other's responsibilities.
Maybe in the delicate world of a lady, the "right" to go bathing in a shark infested sea, is so innate that sharks must be trained to not be attracted by flesh and blood, but until we domesticate all sharks to accommodate the fragile flesh of a lady, we'll have to remain vigilant and not stupid about sharks and the sea's abyss.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:15 am

Ah yes, indirect attacks, since direct attacks aren't providing hits.....

Satyr presumes to be an adult while acting as a child does....

Anyway, "victims" of rape presumes that virginity has value. I already asked this question, does it? Virginity has value, but why? And to whom?

Meanwhile Arditezza already claimed, and probably will argue, that a slut has more worth and value since she can "please a man" with experience.

Two separate arguments here.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 am

Satyr reminds me of the grinch. He claims to want to be isolated from humanity, may even seem like that on the surface sometimes, but deep down, he longs to be reunited with society. I think he just needs a hug...Very Happy

Last edited by Zara on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:17 am

Do females value their own virginity, or don't you females see it as a burden to rid yourselves of?

Because females intrinsically know that their power in life begins with sex, unlike males.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 am

So a female does NOT value her own virginity, and cannot understand the pride of being so.......

Like Arditezza mentioned, after a female has sex, she cannot understand how "experience" has less value than innocence.

Satyr is also being a fool here, indicating and implying that virginity is something valueless. Or that he does not value it. Or that it would be insulting to. This is telling of her inner thought process. Satyr, presumably like Arditezza, sees sex as pleasure, before procreation. Call it a temporary "forgetfulness" of what sex is, does, and why.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 am

Æon wrote:
Do females value their own virginity, or don't you females see it as a burden to rid yourselves of?

Because females intrinsically know that their power in life begins with sex, unlike males.

Well, of course, Silly - most women value their virginity, or sexual integrity. A lot of that mentality has to do with the religious doctrine of purity and slut-shaming.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:23 am

Satyr wrote:
Once a male is raped, which would include being mentally fertilized, he wishes to reaffirm his masculinity with gestures of extreme violence towards the weakest of the weak.
It is a compensating gesture, meant to absolve him of his earlier weakness in being so penetrated.

He will return to the scene of his shame, to clean away the evidence....which he searches for with his black-light, amongst the sheets.

I guess Satyr is calling himself weak now... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rape - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: