Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:42 am

'Tis true, the PDitty has proven to be too much of a challenge for poor ol' Satyr.
He....he.....mind-raped me repeatedly.

I'll let others enjoy his penetrating mind.
Full of memetic sperm swimming around looking for a soft egg.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:45 am

As usual, the topic is convoluted by the different motives....one as a 'what is' and the other as a 'what ought to be'.
The desperate emotional ones confuse a description of 'what is' for a preference of 'what ought to be'.

Oh well.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 am

Offer more than an innuendo, Satyr, BYE BYE! There's the door, leave, LOL!

Zara wrote:
I don't agree with that...so, according to you, a 25 year old virgin is NOT an actual woman? This seems peculiar to me...I think that womanhood is a state of mind, more than the aftereffects of a physical act.
A 25 year old virgin female is a girl, not a woman, yes.
Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
As usual, the topic is convoluted by the different motives....one as a 'what is' and the other as a 'what ought to be'.
The desperate emotional ones confuse a description of 'what is' for a preference of 'what ought to be'.

Oh well.

If all you want is a description of what is, here:
Rape is natural.
End of thread.

... so is murder.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:29 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

So minus the physical injuries, woman is not devastated by rape? [I mean it objectively, and not her subjective emotions...]

I will clarify.
There are two aspects we are talking about. The aspect of physical harm, and the aspect of psychological harm (ego/dishonor/shame).
Satyr's post says that to men rape is devastating because it would shatter his ego, but not devastating to women because they are built to receive penis. This is a mix up between the two aspects.

Or merely emphasizing impact based on evolutionary gender-role.

Quote :
He then proceeds to demonstrate how indeed a woman can have her ego shattered by rape despite his stating otherwise.

No. He stated theft of consent as is her natural role shatters her ego.

Quote :
The law does not exist to protect egos.

He stated males are as responsible for their acts, as much as females are for theirs.

Quote :
I meant with my post to state that women do get devastated by rape, even though they were designed to receive penis, and even when there is no physical sign of violence, for the reasons stated and then some.

Yes, and Satyr states the reason why they do.

Quote :

Quote :

But that's not all you implied is it? Every individual has a masculine and feminine make-up; your implication that women essentially cannot be spoken of by men makes you a feminist.

I think that is a convolution on your part. A feminist would say that men and women are equal in every way.

That's a new deflection now on your part. 'A' feminist may say whatever. There is 'that' feminist such as you(?) who tried to imply unique essentialism.
If you deny this, no matter to me.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

So minus the physical injuries, woman is not devastated by rape? [I mean it objectively, and not her subjective emotions...]

I will clarify.
There are two aspects we are talking about. The aspect of physical harm, and the aspect of psychological harm (ego/dishonor/shame).
Satyr's post says that to men rape is devastating because it would shatter his ego, but not devastating to women because they are built to receive penis. This is a mix up between the two aspects.

Quote :
He then proceeds to demonstrate how indeed a woman can have her ego shattered by rape despite his stating otherwise.

Quote :

He stated males are as responsible for their acts, as much as females are for theirs.

Quote :
I meant with my post to state that women do get devastated by rape, even though they were designed to receive penis, and even when there is no physical sign of violence, for the reasons stated and then some.

Perhaps this whole subthread could have been avoided by satyr not having stated that rape for women is NOT devastating.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

But that's not all you implied is it? Every individual has a masculine and feminine make-up; your implication that women essentially cannot be spoken of by men makes you a feminist.

I think that is a convolution on your part. A feminist would say that men and women are equal in every way.

That's a new deflection now on your part. 'A' feminist may say whatever. There is 'that' feminist such as you(?) who tried to imply unique essentialism.
If you deny this, no matter to me.
[/quote]

I did not wish to imply anything, but instead work within satyr's own premises, namely that man and woman are not equal.

Regardlesss, label me as you please. Record shows you have no issue with being innacurate. Inconsequential to me.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Satyr wrote:

Oh well.

How does one become more indifferent?
Am i not fire? Do i not desire to create and destroy as passionately as i do?
Do i not wish to be honest instead of playing these mind games to maintain myself, even if such honesty makes such a task more difficult or impossible?

But at the end of the day, you get what you get, right?

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Oh well.

Do i not wish to be honest instead of playing these mind games to maintain myself, even if such honesty makes such a task more difficult or impossible?

Are you not the captain of your own destiny?  Free to shape your mind and spirit in any way you see fit?

Or do you let others drive and take you to destinations they choose?

At the end of each day, you only have your mind and your spirit to yourself.

If you don't give a shit about what others think and don't give yourself over to them you can find the wisdom and grace to figure out how to navigate the convoluted in-roads in your mind and repair all the things that might be broken along the way.

It's not easy, no journey ever is when you are in charge of it. But you'll be a happier person and have as much liberty as you need.

My youth was littered with personal disasters which I won't get into. I'm not a victim by choice. I'm the one who's driving, even if I have to run over a few stupid fucks on the way.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Oh well.

You understand.
Once you understand other, and you Know Thyself, understand self, you posses a more discriminating judgment.
Now your choices are more refined, your actions more focused...you are not distracted by what others do or tell you to do.

You become indifferent to what is not yours, no matter how much of a confused whore they want you to be.
You stop caring about everything.
Your care, your respect, your interests, your love, your affinity, your friendship, your ideal, is now discriminating, too precious for you to waste it away on garbage.
The rabble stop affecting you.
Their taunts, their motives, their seductive bullshit mind-numbing escapes, and their lifestyles, ambitions and criticisms no longer matter.
Reality, the world is your standard...and those who are disconnected from this have nothing to offer you but comedic distraction, and ephemeral shallow pleasures.

Now all that matters, what you care for and about, is what attached you to the world, and those that cannot help you in this, or who strive to turn you away form this, are no longer relevant.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 pm

It's obvious that Satyr is wavering and deficient on this topic, and refuses to discuss things rationally, as well attack me personally due to a past vendetta as he is expected to do whenever I post a response on this forum. Basically Satyr sees me as a threat to his own authority, because I so openly express resistance and challenges, as well as ideas over and superior to his. Satyr has never been able to tolerate this, his fragile, pathetic ego.

Regardless of his hypocrisy, derailing threads and going off tangents to fulfill his own personal, subjective injustice, I will stay on course.

First of all, I know women who have been "raped", or at least they claimed it happened to them when they were young. I also know girls who were not raped, and consciously "chose", supposedly, to have sex when young. So there are two predominantly different types of females here. There are those who "chose" to have sex while young, and those who do not. Rape only can occur to those females who "chose not" to have sex, but instead, are usually overpowered, or drugged, by males who then deflower them and pop their cherry.

And this topic revolves around cutting the hymen, drawing its blood, which is symbolic in many religious and spiritual systems as well.

Different societies, families, groups, cultures, people value virginity and innocence in different ways. Some girls are taught and enforced to have "Pride in themselves". These young girls are taught to feel shame if they lose their virginity (their sexual value) to lowly males. Yes, even males have higher and lower quality (Satyr being a prime example of a low quality male). And so, family is an institution through which virginity classically gains importance.

Virginity, rape, also coincide with honor, pride, dignity, and innocence.

Now, I don't expect much from you children reading this, based on the interaction already transpired. But I will teach you all, including Satyr, some basic lessons that 12-14 year olds should know. And this is the mental age I presume most of you are, since you cannot even recognize the basic principles behind this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:54 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

I will clarify.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Perhaps this whole subthread could have been avoided by satyr not having stated that rape for women is NOT devastating.

Or by you not attempting to Improve him purposely for something he didn't say.

Quote :

I did not wish to imply anything, but instead work within satyr's own premises, namely that man and woman are not equal.

Regardlesss, label me as you please. Record shows you have no issue with being innacurate. Inconsequential to me.

Whatever.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Modern definition of rape

The modernist, majority, defines rape as "sex without female consent". So anytime a modern female has sex "without consent", newspeak for "without choice", then she has been raped technically. Now the modern definition of rape is a severe perversion compared to the classical definition, which I'll get to later. Basically when a girl "does not" or "did not" choose to have sex, then she can claim rape. But what's the problem here? Do females make choices? Are females capable of making choices? Are females moral, conscious, responsible, and creatures of consequence? Or isn't it truer that females are hedonistic, pleasure seekers, living in the "here and now" without second thought of consequence??? Yes, the latter is true. Modern females are incapable of self responsibility, morality, and consequence. So modern females do not "choose to" have sex. They always choose not to, and therefore, can justify any sexual act as rape.

Modern females have learned this truth, and are using it more and more against men. Any "regretful sex" is rape. She feels ashamed to have lost her virginity to a lowly male, a scumbag, (think guys like satyr), and she feels regret. If another person asks about her sexual experience, her previous partners, then she feels ashamed. She wants to keep her previous "mistakes" a secret. Why? Because she was duped by idiots, losers, and general male fecal matter. She didn't "score" a high quality male when she gave her virginity away. And so she wants to "reset" her sexuality, her lifetime and experience.

All of a sudden, the modern female feels she was "raped", because she was. Her consent was never given, especially the first time she had sex. As if sex needed to be asked for? As if sexuality is only a female permission, is it??? Of course not.

Classical definition of rape

The classical definition of rape, which is very rare today in modernity, is a young girl having sex, losing virginity, without her father's permission. Because her father "owned" her, her virginity, her innocence, and her sexuality. This is classically known as the concept of "Virtue". A virtuous, honorable, "LADY", not woman but "Lady", would introduce strange males into her family, at dinner, to her father, for her father to evaluate males. Why was the classical definition of rape so powerful in times and age ago? It is still important in some archaic societies today (middle east). Because it presumes that 1) a female does not own her own sexuality, and 2) presumes more that a female cannot successfully evaluate males on their own, which they cannot. A father is needed to "protect" his daughter from "lowly" and inferior males.

Since the Modernist definition has gained prominence and power, there is no more male filtration system in the family unit, effectually destroying the family unit altogether. This is one of the driving forces between Modernity, atheism, feminism, liberalism, and cultural marxism. The destruction of the family occurs by perverting the definition of rape, to the modern version, away from the classical version.

Now this is just my introduction into this topic....I can say much more, but expect I will have to wade through waves of bullshit, especially from the dipshit satyr, just to speak wisely on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Very original....a breath of fresh air into an old topic.
Brilliant new perspective.

What can I say, but, I am vanquished once more by you....my nemesis?

The Forum with its females is all yours.  
Spread that precious seed.
Give mankind your value.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:41 pm

zara wrote:

Let me just ask you this, as it will say a lot about your potential, in my eyes... Do you feel bad for innocent girls, who get raped and abducted into sex-trafficking?
Set a scene for me.

Quote :

I'm not trying to be your mother, but I do feel an obligation to guide those I deem worthy.
With what is situated between your legs?

Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:39 am

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
zara wrote:

Let me just ask you this, as it will say a lot about your potential, in my eyes... Do you feel bad for innocent girls, who get raped and abducted into sex-trafficking?
Set a scene for me.

Quote :

I'm not trying to be your mother, but I do feel an obligation to guide those I deem worthy.
With what is situated between your legs?

You're not man enough...
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:01 am

Show me the Way to manhood, my guiding light, but ye gotta hold my soft hand.

Back to top Go down

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Sure, put 7 pages of discussion in the dungeon because of a handful of worthless posts.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:17 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Sure, put 7 pages of discussion in the dungeon because of a handful of worthless posts.

Yeah...too much time to sort through them.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Classical Definition of Rape, Extension II

The ancient, what I deem 'normal', definition of rape revolved around the female body and a young girl's hymen. Males could never be virgins, because males do not have a hymen. The tearing of the hymen, penetrated and cut by the erect penis, represented a girl's deflowering. Now "rape" occurred traditionally when the male ***did not have permission*** to do so without the daughter's consent from her father. This is classical, european, paternalism, by which the female and daughter have always been considered as objective property of the father.

We've come a long, long way away from the classical definition of rape. Today the definition of rape is severely perverted, twisted, and corrupt. It means almost nothing, or nothing, compared to its original definition and term. Today, both young females and males, sons and daughters, are "educated" to believe that children are not objects nor property of their parents. This is the fault of humanism. Humanist ideology teaches that "humans are not objects, but subjects", and any "objectification" of humans, or even mammals closely related to humans (animal rights), is bad, wrong, immoral, and evil.

Therefore, secular humanist cultural predominance, an extension of judaeo christianity, teaches children that they are *NOT* the property of their biological parents (nurture > nature). However there are ulterior, political motives. The reason and cause to teach children this, is not truly for the interest of the child, but are interests for the church and state, who "re train" children to become objects of the state. This is their 'subjugation' (sujbect-ification). So the subject is a false dichotomy, in political terms.

Education re-trains children to become politically, and then sexually controlled, by the state. Because sex is the ultimate form of control. For example, there are "minimum age consent laws" as-if the state were your parent. As if the state can intervene in the family, and dictate to the father what age his daughter, or son, can have sex, and with whom. Can they? Is the state permitted, is it just, to intervene into the family?

Who dictates morality? State? Father or mother? Family? Who "owns" children? Are humans objects?

These are all difficult philosophy questions, and since I know for a fact I must expect a lowly, pathetic quality of philosophy here on this forum, I therefore put these questions to future generations. Maybe a great thinker, other than myself, will arise in 2500AD or 3000AD, who can provide substantial, confident answers. Until that time, my questions fall upon deaf ears.

I know that none of you can challenge me, with insights, reasons, causes, significant, sufficient answers.

Especially not the piece of crap, Constantinakos, what a fucking loser.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Æon wrote:

I know that none of you can challenge me, with insights, reasons, causes, significant, sufficient answers.

Especially not the piece of crap, Constantinakos, what a fucking loser.

What is there to challenge?

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:53 am

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Shut the fuck up, faggot. Offer an idea, or keep those retarded "ideas" inside your skull. Nobody wants to hear your brain spew.

What, the fuck, have you ever written on this forum, or any other forum, worth reading????? That's right, nothing, faggot.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Æon wrote:
Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Shut the fuck up, faggot.  Offer an idea, or keep those retarded "ideas" inside your skull.  Nobody wants to hear your brain spew.

What, the fuck, have you ever written on this forum, or any other forum, worth reading?????  That's right, nothing, faggot.

Apparently my question was worth reading for you to respond to it.

I ask again, what is there to challenge?

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:37 pm

I have a long history, on this forum and on ILP. I have many materials and ideas already expressed, exposed, and offered. I've challenged the best of ILP, and the best of this forum countless times. Dozens and hundreds of times.

There is nobody here worth disputing, really. I do enjoy arguing with Satyr, although he is retarded, from time to time. I like to "sharpen my blade".

Now, who, the fuck, is "Impulso Oscuro"? True to your name, you're obscure. You're a no namer. You have no name. You have no material.

So your question "what's to challenge" is worthless. It's weightless. Sure I can be challenged, but, not by a fucking no named loser.

Here's what I require for a true challenge.

Write 300 words. Of your own brain, your own ideas, your own thoughts, your own expressions. No copy pasting, like the dumb bitch Lyssa.

Own up. Begin philosophy. Do philosophy.

Without 300 words, of your own ideas, you're nothing to me, just another no named loser.

If you want to learn about "what's to challenge", then research into my previous posts, discussions, debates, ideas. I have probably millions and millions of words worth of text out there. Do some homework. Or, shut the fuck up, I suppose. I don't need to repeat myself to no namers. Not worth my time.

I will respond to challenges from somebody like Satyr. Worthy of my time. Somebody who thinks for himself. A true thinker. A true philosopher.

No namers have no reputation. Build a reputation. Build a history. Build a philosophy before you challenge the likes of me.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Oh, by the way, I guess the reason I returned to this topic recently is this.........

I've met yet another young girl, who claims to have been "raped". I'll quote her exact words shortly, maybe today or tomorrow......this will be interesting and a learning experience for some.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Æon wrote:
I have a long history, on this forum and on ILP.  I have many materials and ideas already expressed, exposed, and offered.  I've challenged the best of ILP, and the best of this forum countless times.  Dozens and hundreds of times.

You have challenged them and what was the outcome?

Æon wrote:
There is nobody here worth disputing, really.  I do enjoy arguing with Satyr, although he is retarded, from time to time.  I like to "sharpen my blade".

Why do you argue with retards?

Æon wrote:
Now, who, the fuck, is "Impulso Oscuro"?  True to your name, you're obscure.  You're a no namer.  You have no name.  You have no material.

So your question "what's to challenge" is worthless.  It's weightless.  Sure I can be challenged, but, not by a fucking no named loser.

It means Dark Impulse, i chose it since it resonates with many of the themes here. So i am a loser that has no name? What have i lost?

Æon wrote:
Here's what I require for a true challenge.

Write 300 words.  Of your own brain, your own ideas, your own thoughts, your own expressions.  No copy pasting, like the dumb bitch Lyssa.

Own up.  Begin philosophy.  Do philosophy.

Only 300? Oh come on, i bet Lyssa spends hours typing those TLDRs she loves posting from time to time.

Æon wrote:
Without 300 words, of your own ideas, you're nothing to me, just another no named loser.

If you want to learn about "what's to challenge", then research into my previous posts, discussions, debates, ideas.  I have probably millions and millions of words worth of text out there.  Do some homework.  Or, shut the fuck up, I suppose.  I don't need to repeat myself to no namers.  Not worth my time.

Millions? How can you even compare 300 to that much? Didn't you just call me loser, what chance do i have?

Æon wrote:
I will respond to challenges from somebody like Satyr.  Worthy of my time.  Somebody who thinks for himself.  A true thinker.  A true philosopher.
No namers have no reputation. Build a reputation. Build a history. Build a philosophy before you challenge the likes of me.
Since you responded to me, do you consider me a challenge?

Don't worry, i wont disappoint.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:41 am

Write a 300 word paragraph for me, demonstrating your knowledge.

You've already failed once. You're wasting my time now.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:29 am

Rape in the Bible is a 'humbling' of the woman; Xt. typically, fear of the senses and eliminating her spirit, needing redemption. Paganism saw it as a plundering of wealth, to speak of nuances in cultural mentalities...

Quote :
“If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.”
—Deuteronomy 22.28—29

Quote :
“And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.”
—Exodus xxii.16—17

Quote :
“If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel. If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.”
—Deuteronomy xxii.22—24

Quote :
“And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do. If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her. And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters. If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. And if he do not these three unto her, then shall she go out free without money.”
—Exodus xxi.7—11

Quote :
“When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.”
—Deuteronomy xxi.10—14
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:32 am

The slant towards Acquaintance rape only shows how warped the definition of an omega male is taken to be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape Rape - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-