Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 pm

My specimen jar will be ILP, for the moment.

All are welcomed to contribute.




_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed May 15, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

I found this hilarious.

Read how Faust buckles under the assault of a halfwit female who denies the obvious, that she's serving as a mouthpiece for the autistic boy, whom she wishes to "heal" with her good intentions.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The topic itself is perfect for that insane asylum as the OP is nonsensical to begin with.
A clear-cut case of trying to pretend thinking is occurring over there.

We witness here the weak male who under the pressure of female political-correctness turns tail after he's made a correct assessment.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This shit is typical for a liberal forum dominated by New age spirituality and Hebrew philosophy and secular christian ethics.

We witness here Carleas scrambling to critique feminism while trying not to step on too many toes or come across as "sexist".

For him feminism is only wrong in its approach, while its intent and its reasoning is presumably beyond question.

The idea that females must achieved economic parity, even though a feeble attempt is offered pretending that the participants are above materialism.

The delusion here is that appearance is superficial when it comes to humans, or indicative of too small a divergence to matter, whereas appearance in any other case is considered a staple of scientific empiricism and so embraced as a possible antidote to Christian spirituality, professing invisible worlds in invisible dimensions populated by invisible beings.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Thought I would include this one just for fuck's sake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you go through it from the beginning you will witness how my thread was assaulted with personal assaults and innuendo and sarcasm and the administration only came running to impose the "rules" once I began responding in kind.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is so hilarious i had to link to it.
One more sock-puppet, flexing its limbs by trying to avoid the shame of it with a different mask.

This is the quality of thinkers which are accepted as the core of this "philosophy" forum.

Nobody is sarcastic to this level of stupidity.
If one would mock this moron with a mask, the administrators would quickly step in to settle things down to a gentle mundane hum.

Compare this to the previous link to my own thread and see the animosity with which I was engaged.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Hey look! one more personality test.
A staple amongst the dull when they've run out of ways to sound smart but wish to remain convinced that they are introspective and seeking self-knowledge.

Then they compare types...right after they tell someone else how humans are too complicated to be understood or to be described with generalizations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One more of his drive-by postings.
He litters the internet forums with these droppings, never actually exploring but just passing by on his way to nowhere.

He just wants to ask the questions, because someone told him offering answers is arrogant.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The resident feminist Buddhist queen of lib, enters the fray to impose her standards.

She will discuss anything, except rape as part of natural selection.
Even reality must have its humanitarian limits.

i for one refuse to discuss death, as being part of nature.
I prefer immortality.

The thread should read:

Should reason be included in religious debate?
In which case the majority of that group would find agreement in the negative.

Why start what you've never learned?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One more example of the vast array of retardation that is participating over there, and that must be respected even when ti becomes belligerent and condescending to anyone that reminds them of how stupid they really are.

The insinuation here being that the only thing stopping this degenerate from killing everyone is his faith and his god.

I guess animals are exempt form this consideration, or how man made it this far without his particular moral code is not to be pondered over.

All that matters is to imply that one side is good and the other barely holding on to the good, when they are evil at heart.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's add to this list the suffering endured when having to read crap like this in a thread that belongs, along with 90% of the shit over there, in the Mundane Babble sub-forum.

But rules are rules, and although I might insinuate how stupid he is I cannot really state it.

Hypocrisy must be preserved or else what then?
What of civilization?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:13 pm

In case anyone was wondering this is what a philosophy degree sounds like and thinks like after he;'s released from reading and memorizing the text and is forced to think on his won.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What more can one say?

I wonder what date I get if I add my head's circumference in centimeters, not millimeters, to the distance from the sun to the earth, in light-years, then subtract the millage on my car before I divide it with pi....

Hmmm. I don't know, but I'm sure I can connect it to some disaster that proves that everything is planned.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Did you say I was correct about something? That post is going to be printed, matted and framed.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:14 am

Once more selective in your thinking....and so flippant in that boyishly charming kind of way which all males in the west ascribe to.

Let us return to a state of boyishness so that the "adult" females might find us worthy of their mothering.

You bent, boy, as you always do when confronted by the feminine and its many methods of pressure.
How quickly you "corrected" your first analysis, when she confronted you with that defensiveness.

Best you stay there, boy, where you can enjoy the musings of retards, making sure they are protected to be as insulting and demeaning as they wish, from those that might rip them apart and make them cry...or worse leave your company.

Are we not here to parteeee?
Insult Kant but not the one who fell under his foolish spell.

What a wonderful display of your nature, boy.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This thread on its own depicts the general quality of the participants there.
Except for some flippant remarks, dismissing the author, the entire thread is dedicated to him and his personality.

The ideas are never even approached, and it is his suicide, in an act of morbid fascination and female gossip trying to comfort itself, that they focus upon.

Why his suicide was the epitome of his intellectual integrity, as he displays it in the text in reference to the Jewish nihilistic attitude or way of perceiving, or what did he say what he said, nobody even dares to tackle.
For them he is irrelevant: one more sicko that killed himself, because only the irrational would do so, given that life is precious.

For him this act of self-destruction was the culmination of his adherence to the self-annulling, world denouncing attitude of his people.

But what does it matter when we can discuss equality and how the future world will be full of equality and goodness and fairness...or when we can discuss our I.Q.?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:45 am

I think you know better, but since this thread is mere politics, I don't expect you to admit that. I just wonder if there is anything more than bars of soap listening to you as you speak from atop your soapbox. It's kinda pathetic, with you pontificating to no one, here. I kinda felt bad for you.

I mean, what are friends for?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 pm

You keep telling yourself that, as you respond.
I once had another retard tell me that everyone was ignoring me, missing the irony in that statement altogether. Like you just did.

How would you know who is or is not listening?
Are you now the voice of the masses?

Oh, and as a preemption to your predictable stupidity, popularity is not an indication of correctness.
The quantity of those that read is secondary to their quality.
You can go back to your all-inclusive popular forum and find contentment in being amongst the many, I prefer to have more stringent rules as to whom I associate with and call friends.

But, the evidence is there.
You are a hypocrite.
An administrating buffoon, with clear biases, and a careless way of enforcing what little power you have.
This makes you almost innocent in your obliviousness.

But words are not what I take as evidence, but actions.

Your true nature is shown by how eloquently you manage to ignore all those other "flame wars" over there and all those other insulting off-topic posts or how brilliantly (look I've flattered you again, imbecile) you manged to not notice when my thread was assaulted by the retards you prize... but then there you were when I reciprocated, to remind us of the rules and banish me, as an expression of your power, for a symbolic day.

It took Pav to step in and threaten the idiots you protected.
Because, according to your sentimental liberal views, I had to endure the taunts the ad hominems, the insinuations the sarcasm, as viable responses to my positions, as 'good enough' counter arguments, because that's how parity is ensured.
It made you feel good, because at heart you associate your own quality with theirs. They remind you of yourself.
Allowing them to vent in their childish ways, was a reflection of your own desire, and then protecting them when I was about to tear them a new asshole was you protecting yourself.

No hate, against you personally. You are a symptom of the times.
You might be likable as a person, with your adolescent charms and your good natured cuteness of a drunk uncle approach, but as a thinker running a "philosophy forum", of all things, you are an idiot.
Calling you a hypocrite is a compliment. It implies that you actually know what you are doing and why.

One more pseudo-intellectual reciting from the common script...pussy-whipped....desperately trying to retain the air of objectivity and free-thought as he bends, arching his back to receive the holy wood, to the cultural norms and then simply bowing out when a retarded pussy claims that the obvious is not so.
Once you dared speak your mind out of the cultural box and look how quickly you went running with your tails between your legs to protect that dwindling penis of yours, when the head bitch reprimanded you and reminded you of her status.

Give her the benefit of the doubt, as well. Let us ignore reality altogether and simply state that it's all relative.
See, she isn't talking on behalf of the autistic boy, who now hides in shadows, hoping someone will beg for his return, because she says so.
She bumped the thread for other reasons. she's saving a retarded boy from himself, by giving him the attention he so craves. She's on a mission of good-will.
The topic had to be saved, because otherwise the boy would begin to doubt his own mind's value.
The boy had to be flattered. Everyone had to be reminded that he still existed.
Purely coincidental.

And you scramble to apologize, because you've offended a prized member of your little nit-wit clique.
A cow-tow, to the prized cow.

Shit, boy, I love this stuff.
The length of this post is indicative of my interest in these little human qualities, often hidden beneath social conventions.

Look at Carleas.
He remains apologetic about how "wronged" females have been, excluded from society, prevented from exhibiting the fullness of their repressed genius, and we must await its expression at some distant time.
Dominance is a sin and can only be produced by human vanity or dumb luck.

European males just happened to find themselves on top...and then they made sure to keep others down - how wrong was that.
This adversity would normally produce growth in what was so vilely repressed, but not in this case. In this case they must be raised, by force if need be, up to equality or, better yet, let us lower or deny expression to anything that ascends above the mediocre and the lowly so we attain the semblance of uniformity and equality and fairness and unity.
We need rules to make sure the illusion of parity remains intact. We must not allow anybody to be hurt...in this benevolent universe of ours.
Because suffering does not lead to growth or death...but comfort does only result in advancement.
So let us build churches to our comfortable progressions.

Look at the animals, no specialization based on sexual types there....but we mustn't lower man to that level of comparisons, right?
Let us aim higher...to a future where none of this sex and race or appearance matter.
we'll call this intervention progress, not eugenics, and then baptize it into sacredness by calling it pure and authentic and the unifying spirit of man. Because the spirit remains the same and all else is an illusion.
A big farce played upon us for no apparent reason other than a test, perhaps.

Progress?
Yes, let us progress in our regression back to an amoeba.
Let us constructively annihilate and level it down to indiscernible dust, back to the liberal conservation of the oneness.
We can call it God, but that's too childish and out of style these days. We have to pretend we are above it all, modern. We've advanced, us modern men....so we call it humanity, utopia, perfection, particle....oneness.....or we give in to more exotic notions like emptiness.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translation:
There are ideas that should never be brought up, or disallowed to enter into any "civilized" modern discussion, or never spoken about openly, because they are a done deal.

There are many ways to make this happen. The first starts early on, during a child's training where certain ideas are painted with a particular hue.
Later this is reinforced with religion, ethics, or forced using threats or shamed into silence, slandered, accused, dismissed mocked etc.

In this case, "rape is wrong" and that it happens still in nature and, subsequently, that it persists still within human environments should be considered an aberration, an evil remnant of a primordial past which we must overcome, in other words some aspects of nature should, (thou shalt...) be ignored.
The (Thou shalt...) of God, is now that of "humanity" in reference to some preferred "ideal man".
We call this idealized, yet nowhere to be found, the civilized man...or we call his authentic, the "real" man, as opposed to the primitive the man infected with paternalistic ideas, the old and withering man.

Whereas a female flaunting her wears, so to speak, around her fertile period is harmless and should not be considered a provocation, the idea that a man can act on it, despite her desire, should be punished.
We must note that what often is called "weird" or rape is simply undesirable attention. The female wants to be noticed, but not approached by just anyone.
The actor has to be specific....whereas the unwanted actor will be reprimanded for daring to think of himself as worthy.

One expression of instinct should be allowed free reign, while the other should be repressed and disallowed from expressing itself.

Why?
Because the equality of females, their independence, should be preserved...and if this means eradicating the consequences of their power displays while upping the cost to male displays of power, then so be it.

Parity, or the illusion of it, is the goal here.

Now I'm not advocating rape, but Jesus H. Christ, why not be honest about what is occurring here?
Females feebleness is compensated for so that they do not feel like they would depend on a male...because males should be eliminated as a factor, given that the institution is the only masculine permitted.

The institution shall protect the female, no matter how provocative she becomes.
Then she can feel confident, safe, invulnerable.
It is access to the institutions good graces that feminism asks for. It's the emancipation form the pseudo-middle-man that feminists demand.

Her "physical" weakness is compensated for.
Her sexual power is assured, outside a male's protection.
Her survival has been offered as a "right", just as long as she remains loyal to the one and only alpha male.
All other males are representations, emasculated, feminine, mimicking masculinity of filling in where the institution is unable to perform...given current technologies.

Of course she doesn't need a man. He's obsolete.
A penis, if that.

A female seduction game. Enter the metrosexual or the overcompensating hypermale who is only about looks...words with no substance.
Relationships are lesbian.

The alpha position is already taken...now all that remains to be seen is which male will act as its most worthy representation.
This is determined by how well the male has internalized the alpha's rules and regulations, how well he's been indoctrinated and assimilated, how useful he's become to it.
Then he is permitted to act, as if.

But like all acts it stops being effective after a while, because it's a parody; all symbolism with no bite.
The male is acting male, when he is female in behavior in thinking, in attitude.

And so is the female.
What little masculinity was part of her primal nature is also being elimi9nated.

Then when the masks fall, they move on to the next representation, hoping this one will be more "real".

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Was I the last one to ban you? It's difficult to remember. We sometimes fight over who gets to pull the plug. But if I remember correctly, my last banning was of a poster who was picking on you.

Now, back to your task.

Was that a tumbleweed?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Remember...nobody is listening.
I presumed that this also included you.
Are you my alter ego, retard?
And who are all these other monikers, am I all of them?

What I know is that you locked my thread, the one that bothered you, because others were not on-topic, supposedly, and you reprimanded me and others only after I fought back.
When your retard buddies were insulting me, off-topic, then there was no need for you to interject.

But what does it matter who "pulled the plug" moron?
Would a Nazi soldier say:

"I didn't kill that time, it was my friend who released the gas. I'm innocent."

You are a pussy-whipped, half-wit, retard.

You'll have Calrid and helptheherd and Smird and Three Times Great and acturus rising and Anita S., and Smears, and Kriswest and most definitely Ingenium running around, you know insulting once in a while, being condescending, off-topic, mockingly when something that goes off the comfort chart is uttered, derailing all threads when they don't fit into the "love will save us all" and "we are all equal" and "we all deserve" but if I were to respond as you fear I might, then all of a sudden I am banished for months, then days.

Aren't you bored, retard?
Aren't you bored listening to the same old shit, repeated in the same old way, about love and equality and fairness and free-will and democracy?
I would expect not, as simpletons are rarely bored with the simple. Give a dog a ball and ti can play for hours.
Same ball, same game, same bounces. Endless fun.

You can't even reprimand kriswest who is most obviously doing what she is.
And when you dare to do so, you quickly retract...hoping she wasn't offended.

You are a hypocrite, douchebag.
A lap dog...

Here boy....fetch!!!.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Quote :
You might be likable as a person

You are really losing your edge.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Humorous, sarcastic deflection.

Nice.
I see why you are the administrator there.

All banter.
Philosophy is but a pretext to gather, chat, flirt, bond, network...entertain.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Man, what fine fine work the administrators are doing over there.
In time nothing will be left but the barn and the domesticated animals, talking about how easy living is da-bomb and how the farmer is such a nice, god fearing man.

The administration prefers this in their social section:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess its the member that tilts their choice or perhaps the allusion to censorship, which they just adore, if it the "right" kind.
They both ask questions, but the latter asks it in a manner which implies a desirable answer.

You see, it's about the right kind of censorship, which even liberals can stand behind.
Very progressive stuff.

If I had posted this there....I would have been banned by the retard.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:15 pm

I don't know if little Carleas has been reading this, but the boy seems to have discovered some backbone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I work in a physically demanding field.
It involves lifting and pushing bodies.

Now the Hospital's is forced to place there everyone, ignoring gender.
this leads to some precarious situations whee the men have to do double the work, or the worst work, because the female that was put there, because of the rules, cannot.

They admit that they cannot, but since they are paid the same we must pretend that they are doing the same work, even though the males are picking up the slack....like good knights.

See, we must pretend parity even though pragmatically it is nonsense, because all "deserve" equal opportunity and equal; pay.

An entire civilization forced to pretend, keep silent.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems that this topic deserves to be in the "philosophy" section and not the "religion" one, because here the concept of morality outside the popular institutionalized or without an enforcer, still baffles these retards.

they like to put questioning threads where they belong but this shit belongs in the philosophy section.

How man came this far without any idea about God, or how animals manage to be compassionate to one another, is something only mysticism might help explain.

I, for one, think the Illuminati are behind it all.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

we find the same morons hovering over this same pile of shit year after year.

The only history that truly matters is Jewish history....and this is only accessible through the Bible.


You see if the Bible can be proven right about historical events then this, by implications, means that it is right about everything.

Similarly, if a scientist is religious, this proves the religion's dogma correct.

I love that place.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boy hasn't read me yet.

Finally something interesting.

The presumed whole being questioned.

Shall we exit reality and declare it whole?
Some don't know where babies come from, and still ask questions like "Does nothing exist?" yet they still presume to offer ideas concerning the totality of knowledge....the whole, no less.

how/
Magic, of course...a mystical source, a supernatural power....delusion.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:07 am

Try this forum, frostcloud

I use to be active on it a while ago. They had and might still have an active philosophical section. Generally, it's a free speech forum. You won't get moderated for calling an imbecile, a imbecile, a faggot, a faggot, or a nigger, a nigger, as least not when I was there.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1521
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Anybody see this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

helptheherd wrote:
SINCE EVERYTHING IS MADE OF THE SAME THING- (ATOMS) AND EVERYTHING THAT WE SEE SHOWS LOVE INCLUDING HUMANS AND NOTHING ELSE-DOES THIS NOT MEAN THAT EXISTENCE ITSELF IS MADE OF LOVE- AND DOES THIS NOT MEAN THAT INTELLIGENCE, EXISTENCE AND LOVE ARE ALL DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF THE SAME THING? AND SINCE HUMANS ARE THE MOST VISUALLY APPEALING SPECIES DOES THIS MEAN THAT INTELLIGENCE IS EQUAL TO WHAT HUMANS REFER TO AS BEAUTY?

Pure genius right there.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:57 pm

You beat me to it.

This thread, and that particular poster, has got to be the very definition of an imbecile who is so stupid that he actually goes to a forum supposedly dedicated to philosophy to post shit like that.

Everything (generalization on a massive scale) is "made" of the same "thing"...."atoms".
Wow!!!
Again divergence is "shown" to be an illusion. A hoax perpetuated for no apparent reason. Our senses trick us....we see differences but all is the same.

See I once made the argument that fear was the primary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] out of which all other emotions are derived as reactions or mutations of it, and I had an argument to back this assertion up based on the nature of consciousness and the differences between sensation and emotion (do worms have emotional lives?) and based on my assessment as to why emotions evolve at all, but all I received were sarcasm, personal attacks and dismissive comments from the clan of nitwits.
All that ended when they finally stepped in to stop it after I began responding in kind.
Up until then nobody noticed. It was fine to reduce my thread to garbage just as long as those doing so were part of the acceptable majority, which the moderators represent and support, but dare to respond in kind and see how fast they appear out of the woodwork, suddenly reminded of the rules, handing out warnings and banishment - again on a very subjective level.
One person's insult is not as bad as the other's.

My thread had been hijacked by their fellow imbeciles and nobody said a word....not until I began responding to them like they deserved.

Now fast-forward to this imbecile:

Notice how this retard does not receive a single patronizing remark, not even from the head douchebag Smears who does so frequently, because his stupidity is common and they are not threatened by it.
In fact they are comforted, fist because the message is so "positive" and secondly they can feel superior to such a mind.

You can be as stupid as you wish, you can use the most ridiculous argument, but if your message is a popular one, if it feels good, even though it makes no sense, then all are willing to make accommodations.
Lay a few mind-farts here and there, pretending you are a "deep thinker" and nobody will take notice, because that's what they are all doing there...releasing gas, relieving themselves, a preamble to a shit-fest.

Faust acts as the head ass-licker, there to lap up the remainder from the anus of the most chosen one, the preferred one, the average poster whom must be protected so as to ensure his participation.

Post something a bit more "negative", a bit controversial, a bit unappetizing, something that goes against the norm and no matter how good your arguments are you will be mocked and dismissed as another crackpot.


I love aquariums.
I can sit and watch little brainless fishes swim round and round, gulping up food and chasing each other around tiny little artificial obstacles trying to deduce their tiny little personalities from their a activities.

I love aquarium, but fuck it if I get into that filtered water myself.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Σατυρ on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Want to see what a New Age feminist thinks like?

See, women must break free by using the very standards of capitalism they reject, or pretend to be above...and so they are not "free" just as long as their work, their labor, is not compensated (money) equally.
They must be emancipated materialistically as they reject materialism on spiritual grounds.
Mind/Body dualism.

I reject the body, as irrelevant, the feminists tells herself, so as to find equality in the abstraction of the mind because there ambiguity can be used, whereas the body never lies, as it is a manifestation of essence, just as the mind is by the way.

Notice how "paternalism" sort of falls from the sky, or men got together at some point and reached an agreement.
What they call paternalism are natural processes resulting in group dynamics...eventually into cultural norms.
How paternalism evolves, from where, nobody discusses...because then the anti-natural, social eugenics and the artificiality proposed behind these contrived equalities will be exposed.

Notice how men have to one day admit what "wrong" they've done to women, like white men had to admit that they exploited the black man.
The ethical standards remain unquestioned.
Eventually we'll all have to get together and admit how badly we've exploited animals...and free them from our human yolk.

Men, or anyone using their superiority outside the current ethical standards must be made to feel ashamed for dominating. One must be embarrassed for being male, particularly for being a European one.
To achieved this artificial parity one must tear down the one on top. The reasons why he is on top does not matter, the moral rules state that nothing but the institution is allowed that position....only a representative role is allowed and then the one taking this "high" seat must show the right amount of humility deference to be accepted there temporarily.

The "repressed" are not asked to overcome, here challenges and adversities do not lead to growth (what does not kill me....) but they must shame their oppressors into guilt, into pity, so that they are treated "as if" they were equals.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It would appear that some comments can be thought of as "concerns" while others can be thought of as bitching and crying.

For instance if I say the tsunami in Japanese is turning into a disaster, for some it might be a legitimate concern whereas for the average retard who might have something invested in nuclear reactors it can be thought of as crying and complaining.

Of course when ti comes to a commonly perceived threat all can stand behind the "concern", whereas when it has a sexual angle or when its concerns go over the head of some who are still stuck in the cultural paradigms and social constructs, even when pretending to be rebels and "free-thinkers" then calling git "crying" is a good way of avoiding the implications and it is a perfect way to remain just as you are....this is conservatism pretending to be progressive.

You see, "progress" can only be considered such when it adheres to a common moral dedicated to the pursuit of established "self-evident" ideals.
We can haggle over the details only when the value of the product has already been established in a general manner.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Σατυρ on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is simply hilarious.

Eventually, when you've excluded anyone from running such morons off and saving yourself the trouble of answering childish positions in a serious manner, you get an accumulative imbecility....stupidity grows arrogant, being to demand more, until the authorities, wanting to preserve the "all inclusiveness" and "popularity" of their forum buckle.

Slowly the rational and the idiotic are equated as legitimate....and a matter of perspective....and given that all perspectives are to be respected equally the slow decline towards mundane babbling starts.

Mediocrity grows, as the stupidest ideas can and, by now, should be respected if and only if they remain respectful.

You can be as stupid as you like, if you can humor others who are just as stupid as you are.
The goal is universalism....nobody should be left behind or excluded, particularly the lowest of the low.

When a discussion is over the majority's head then we must lower it to their level.
If a retard utters a stupidity nobody should call him out because this might drive other retards, the mass of the membership, off, and this will lower participation.

Non discriminating attitudes are a product of non-discriminating tastes and minds.
What do we call such minds?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Women on top

Want to see what a New Age feminist thinks like?

See, women must break free by using the very standards of capitalism they reject, or pretend to be above...and so they are not "free" just as long as their work, their labor, is not compensated (money) equally.
They must be emancipated materialistically as they reject materialism on spiritual grounds.
Mind/Body dualism.

I reject the body, as irrelevant, the feminists tells herself, so as to find equality in the abstraction of the mind because there ambiguity can be used, whereas the body never lies, as it is a manifestation of essence, just as the mind is by the way.

Notice how "paternalism" sort of falls from the sky, or men got together at some point and reached an agreement.
What they call paternalism are natural processes resulting in group dynamics...eventually into cultural norms.
How paternalism evolves, from where, nobody discusses...because then the anti-natural, social eugenics and the artificiality proposed behind these contrived equalities will be exposed.

Notice how men have to one day admit what "wrong" they've done to women, like white men had to admit that they exploited the black man.
The ethical standards remain unquestioned.
Eventually we'll all have to get together and admit how badly we've exploited animals...and free them from our human yolk.

Men, or anyone using their superiority outside the current ethical standards must be made to feel ashamed for dominating. One must be embarrassed for being male, particularly for being a European one.
To achieved this artificial parity one must tear down the one on top. The reasons why he is on top does not matter, the moral rules state that nothing but the institution is allowed that position....only a representative role is allowed and then the one taking this "high" seat must show the right amount of humility deference to be accepted there temporarily.

The "repressed" are not asked to overcome, here challenges and adversities do not lead to growth (what does not kill me....) but they must shame their oppressors into guilt, into pity, so that they are treated "as if" they were equals.

Ironic coming from a man with such a distaste for the Jews. And in both scenarios you fail to see the purpose behind them. This is why you lack humility. You take credit for things you've never done, and side with the biggest guns.

Adam much?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 pm

At some point a man has to say:
"I'm not going to waste my time on this shit"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Less is more.
The position that mass participation is valuable is another way of claiming that quantity is better than quality.

At some point a man has to say:
'I would rather not eat than swallow this shit"
"I would rather die than lose my dignity"
"I would rather be alone than associate with rabble or with whores"
"I would rather not talk rather than speak about inanities or respond to infantile banter"

Less is more...and, in fact, more can be an indication of less.
We see it in our society of superfluous choices and abundance and hypothetical mass participation.
The very presence of riches and luxuries only accentuates our impoverishment and decay.

Inlcude yourself into any all inslusive unity, a group that will not exlcude anyone, unless the union is at stake or the rules of all inclusion are challenged, and see what happens.

Will not this motto force a lowering of the group standards?
In order to accommodate the lesser will not the entirety plunge and settle upon a mediocre position?
In so doing will not this level begin to slide downwards as the accommodation of the lesser will produce and nurture weakness forcing further accommodations?

Is this not what decadence is all about?

Will not even the higher not be seduced by the ease this affords them?
In so doing will not they grow accustomed to this ease, slowly becoming weaker?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Cry babies

It would appear that some comments can be thought of as "concerns" while others can be thought of as bitching and crying.

For instance if I say the tsunami in Japanese is turning into a disaster, for some it might be a legitimate concern whereas for the average retard who might have something invested in nuclear reactors it can be thought of as crying and complaining.

Of course when ti comes to a commonly perceived threat all can stand behind the "concern", whereas when it has a sexual angle or when its concerns go over the head of some who are still stuck in the cultural paradigms and social constructs, even when pretending to be rebels and "free-thinkers" then calling git "crying" is a good way of avoiding the implications and it is a perfect way to remain just as you are....this is conservatism pretending to be progressive.

You see, "progress" can only be considered such when it adheres to a common moral dedicated to the pursuit of established "self-evident" ideals.
We can haggle over the details only when the value of the product has already been established in a general manner.

Hm...I find this extremely interesting.

I wasn't talking about you in that thread. Not even close. In fact, I wasn't talking about anyone who posts here (that I know of). Of all the things you had to say about what I posted, absolutely zero of them were on-target.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:39 pm

btw, that doesn't link to the Cry Babies thread.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The resident FemiNazi, Buddhist , NewAge, "progressive" PostModern imbecile - part of the majority over there - makes her appearance...again...in the same threads with typically the same themes.

Let us dissect, by poking at it and by stirring it about to release its toxic fumes, that pile of shit, which she presumably let loose under some considerable duress, because she posted it twice and then had to explain why.
Some shit is thicker than others, or is it that some anuses are tighter than others?

The stench from her arse still hovers above that mound of feces...and the flies come flying around to feed and to lay their own eggs.
So many flies, pretending to be of the butter kind.

I'll have to poke at it with a stick, from afar, just to see what homogenized and artificially injected and beautifully packaged crap this woman has been feeding on.
I hope I don't get any on my hands. I'm forced into this position, as there's an avalanche of shit threatening me and I must understand the dynamics of the substance so that I do not drown in this deepening cesspool of human excrement.

Let's hope something remains of some value....like a not fully digested piece of corn or a not fully shattered grape seed or a ring someone lost up her crack during one of her many love fests.
If nothing else she admits to being a whore in her attitudes towards love and respect and loyalty.
All deserve it, and none must be turned away...if she remains true to her own ideals - but don't count on it.

Ladies must be more strict with their leg splitting. They don't wish to appear cheap.
They only hypothetically claim to not be discriminating or that they do not base their choices on looks, because practically they are superficial bigots when it comes to their affections.
They just wish they could be given the right to not feel guilty about it.

Their words are merely word-play, flirting, meant to construct a more appealing facade, when their actions reveal their essence with such clarity that they must find clever ways to explain their nudity and cloth it with cultural finery.
But the world is full of hypocrites these days.
Women declaring how honesty is a virtue, wearing push-up bras, high-heals and hair extensions.
One can almost laugh in their faces...not that they because they are lying to you, but that they actually believe that shit they spew while contradicting it in every other way.
But are not men also liars?

No sense in repeating how nobility has disappeared down the crapper.

I suspect that given her constitution, no matter how hard she regurgitates and chews on that processed junk-food they sold her, her stomach can't fully process it and there's always some pieces lying about to remind us upon what fields this cow grazes and from whence milk and rib steaks comes from.
One thing is for certain: that crap contains minimal nutritional value and when feeding on it for too long obesity, the blight of our post-modern age, will follow, like a byproduct of its disease. This mound of fertilizer is not meant for health, but it is meant as comfort food, for those still unable to cope with the world around them; sleep inducing bio-matter, and we are what we eat.

But for some we aren't even what we think, let alone eat.
You see, you can believe in any stupidity you like, and this still does not expose you, because you are other than what you think, as mind is other than body and both are other than spirit: soul.
The Nihilistic superstitions persists, because they are so useful to those that can't bear the sight of themselves. They need to know that they might be more than just that...because nature is so indifferent towards their plight.

So think as you like, sound like a retard, it does not matter: you are other than your opinions and they have little to do with your lovable respectability which is your God-given right...or is it State guaranteed right?
Same thing.


Dumb Cow wrote:
That's because it's not at all impossible. I don't know why you interpret what I write as you do, because I don't know you or how you think, or even what you believe 'feminine' means (it tends to vary based on the speaker). It may be because you buy into overarching cultural diversionary tactics that are often intended to put men back in the center of the discussion that they believe feminists have tried to take over.

It would appear that this herbivore does not "buy into" any cultural norm, yet her speech echos the current liberal positions with such precision that one would think she were reading it from a manual titled: Liberal Bullshit for Dumbass Bitches.
Is the Feminist teleprompter in her head still on?

Does the cow even understand that it is her position, her seat, that reeks of human intervention (or is that still her protruding welcoming gaping anus?), whereas what she calls "male artifices" can be directly linked to natural environments and that what she dismisses as paternalism can be found amongst species with no noticeable culture and no ability to understand language, making them immune to her brand of liberal, New Age, post-modern spinning?

Can she even explain how culture comes about or from where gender roles come from, or are we to accept her insinuation that men conjured it out of thin-air, like warlocks or gods?

Dumb Cow wrote:
Such as the argument that feminists are 'man haters', because they criticize institutions that men have built and sustained, right?
It seems like men "created" all these institutions with some kind of immaculate conception, as something, in her book, DOES come from nothing...and that is either God, the Universe or gender - let us not forget the emptiness it all rests upon.

One is left wondering how men, particularly the European variant, got to that privileged point to begin with.
Where does all this power come from?
Some alien conspiracy? God? Luck? A miracle?
Why have women not once established a similar "nice deal" for themselves? They've had thousands of years to do so. Is it because they are more moral? Are they nicer than men are?
Are they above it all?
Is that why they haven't produced one revolutionary thinker or anyone that changed history, preferring to act as supportive contributors, of some merit, to male disciplines?

Let us entertain this dumb bitch further...


Dumb Cow wrote:
Yet I would suggest the reverse is true. If feminists hate men, then why do they assert that men can change but too often refuse to do so because it would mean a reduction of male power and privileges?

It would appear that men "must" change - this is a given - in accordance to her ideals and preferences presumably, and it is only a matter of deciding why they've refused to do so for so long.
They must be dysfunctional, given that the price is males being excluded from reproduction.
"These boys just don't know what's good for them." the bitch thinks to herself, shaking her head in patronizing desperation, with folded arms.

Who would place their own interests or their own sexual pleasure below clarity or awareness?
Not her and her kind, that's for sure.
I can only assume that this "change" must follow her ideal's guidance, as all training demands a trainer and a ready and willing trainee.
Better get them young before they realize - those few than can - what is really going on. By then it will, hopefully, be too late.

You see, the world is bad, and if it is not "bad" in a childish way, it most certainly is bad because it is fake, or so they say those that promote bullshit - a common theme amongst the nihilists - and for this reason alone it must be changed, or denied,...for the "better" of course.
Here the need for change, and that this change is better, are considered self-evident.
As if change required permission and is not the normal state of things.

But the battle here is over what kind of change will be tolerated and who will guide this change towards desirable goals - the desirability of the goal decided by others and sold to the multitudes that still have no fuckin' idea what is going on.

The falseness must be corrected by adding to it more duplicity, a more convincing variety. One must remain convinced by the performance or else the entire theatrical number crumbles.

The insinuation here is that the change is meant to "return" man to a more "authentic" condition (more convincing acting required, and what is an actor made better by other than buying into the lies he is acting out? he can't just repeat the words, he must embody them, be them), a holier state of being. The liberal secular theme takes over from the more stringent Judeo-Christian world view.
It's a matter of repackaging and marketing.
Is not this recent Venus Project an older communism renamed, and is not communism a christian attitude given a new manifesto?

Man enters nature (paradise) pure and clean, a tabula rasa, and is then turned to the "dark side" by a vile serpent, that offers him knowledge (awareness). The woman hands it to man (Adam) as she (Eve) is the vehicle through which all generations and, therefore, ideas are perpetuated.
In this case the Devil uses her. Again, she is but a victim of her own nature...or the nature she denies applies to her.
One wonders if this snake is real at all, or if it is not one of her ploys - an excuse.
She's a simple vehicle, with a passive role. She is innocent.
A Virgin Mary, impregnated by an imposing masculine mystical entity.
She will not call it rape, although she might go that way if this god proves to be unworthy of her previous faith in him. She spreads her legs, enjoys the penetrating spirituality, and then suffers the pregnancy.
She brings it to term and nurtures it to maturity, expecting gratitude.

Did men invent pregnancy? How unfair it is that females should suffer so?

In fact this "return" to paradise, to a Utopia, is a more conservative return to a hypothetically older period, making their "progressive modernity" a matter of semantics or a matter of few centuries that intervene between the here and the then (beginning).
You see, men have been corrupted (snake - the Devil), and must now be healed back to their original saintly selves, their noble savage natures, their purified Adam identity; they must be retrained back to the good side....returned to goodness, to God's Kingdom as another serf, if you will - call it Divine or call it Utopia or call it Equality, call it whatever, it amounts to the same old Hebrew camel-shit.

This "return" amounts to a regression....a return to unconsciousness, where all is one - no distinctions, no sense of nakedness, no differences, no awareness.
Do you see why Heisman, perhaps Weininger as well, committed suicide?

This too is a shared common theme amongst the nihilists....calling themselves progressives, modern, or spiritual - the "enlightened".
The chosen ones. The meek who shall be the inheritors of earth.
They advocate a willful blindness, an unconsciousness, for the sake of avoiding the suffering awareness and resistance imposes upon their weary souls; a return to the void, the emptiness, the paradise lost where they can be infantile once more or simply not be at all.
To end this rebirthing. To end their own consciousness and give in to the "higher" one and only Original Consciousness, of which their own was but a reflection.

Here too the feminine desire to surrender to a higher order, a bigger entity. A need to be penetrated and to submit.

The morals are not in question, the ideals are not doubted, the desired outcome is never analyzed, but how and when to apply them is; how we get there, how we achieve this unquestioned desired state is.
It is the only thing that is debated.

More so how to convince some resisting "primates" that its for their own good is what should be discussed.
All else is excluded as "ill"...."overcome"..."old"..."primitive"..."reactionary". Anyone who speaks against them is seeking attention, is hateful, is promoting violence and pain.
The seduction is forceful. Who can resist such feminine guile...certainly not the authorities, the castrated males who have already given in, but feel like something was lost. They know not what.
They feel that they must defend their investment, for they've invested too much to let go. They become more feminist than the females.
The omega male finally finding a niche to crawl into the alpha's skin and finally his way into that pussy - return to it.

They, these "progressives", propose an idea older than dust, a going back to a condition analogous to that of an ant or an amoeba, yet anyone who challenges it is the "conservative" the primitive, the "dinosaur".
is it not ironic that these "rebels" propose a giving in to a given status quo, an entropy, whereas the "conservatives" propose an order, an ordering in all this naturally occurring disordering?
Who are the progressives here? The world has been turned on its head to suit the weaklings and make them happy, productive cows.

Do you not see how she only wants to be appreciated by the master; to be included in the production process?
What farmer would turn away such a willing slave, full of that work-ethic it finds self-respect in?

These resisting men, and women, must surrender for their "own good", in the sense that they might then hope to get laid, you see. Sex is employed as a tool....implied never forthrightly stated, as it's all a pretentious civilized game of words and underlying motives.

Did you see Faust scrambling to defer to Kriswest? The old fool was taken over by a reflex action, though his penis is as good as done and her cunt is as dry as a desert on high-noon. At this point instinct takes over and past behavior repeats itself.
Repetition ingrains a response in the automatic reflexes of the organism.
Kung Fu masters have been using this minuscule reflexive advantage for centuries.

Did you see him trying to apologize for jumping to the obvious conclusion concerning her "bumping" of that particular thread?
See, not even the obvious is to be considered as probable; doubt must be maintained; all are equal because nobody can ever be sure.

Tentative, that other flatulent ass-wipe, can agree to disagree based on his delusion that since we are all ignorant we must all be equally so, therefore all opinions should be accepted as respectable possibilities - a matter of perspective you see.
For that retard the other Jew's (Einstein's) relativity is an open book to write any absurdity he wants in? On the grounds of ignorance the probability of stupidity being genius is a welcomed relief.
It could be...and this possibility suffices.
It's a method Christians use to defend their own absurdities. The mere possibility that they might be right, is enough to remain infantile.

Who cares how ridiculous your ideas are, or how debasing your views are, that you hold them as true means that we must all humor their possibility; respect you because all deserved that, at least; tolerate you, because all opinions are theoretical, and none of them are applicable. None of them should be applicable, if they contradict this value.
It's all mind-farting.
Debate becomes mind-candy, a shared pacifier passed from one infant to another, each suckling upon it, biting it, dismissing it, playing with it...because none of it matters.
The "truth" is already a given - it is established. Nobody questions the communal fundamentals, those are set in stone, only the details are fought over.
Wars fought over trivial details.
Now all we must to is hammer out the details, or the paths for getting there, to that common indubitable destination.

He, Faust that is but also most of his drunken buddies, has a mother and sisters and daughters and granddaughters and nieces, and female friends, presumably, and how would he explain himself to them or to himself if he thinks a single thought that paints them as something less than what they wish to be thought of in relation to the current standard?
How guilty and vile he would think himself to be when thinking such hurtful unflattering things about the ones he loves?

He must sacrifice awareness, what little he possesses, for the sake of his family, you see? His bloodline...his place within it (status)...no longer a patriarch but another mother, coddling, nurturing, caring, comforting...being loved and loving.
A bitch.
He must train his sons to be pussies, like he is, to make his own sacrifices bearable.

We're all here for fun, kids!!! Insult Kant, if you must, but do not hurt he one that considers him a genius or that repeats his words as if they were his own.
Speak of philosophy, never about philosophy's subject: the world, reality.
Converse via a surrogate...sanctioned by a commonly approved authority figure.
Philosophy through institution.

Twilight of the Idols my ass. They are alive and well. Only now they are digitalized and not carved into stone.

Speak of it academically, with the detachment of a mind that is unaffected by its considerations, given that for it reality already is a done deal.
Philosophy as a career, a hobby, a pastime, a pretense, an excuse, but no more!!!
All is theory; all is words.
First there was the logos. I suspect it's supposed to be last as well.
No superior conclusions will be reached, as all is relative. All deserve the benefit of the doubt. Our hands are tied, but we can talk, and talk, all we like. words, repeating the same crap, finding nothing but the virtue of never taking a stand.
Let's gossip, let's shoot the shit, let's recite and joke...but let us never act upon our words if they go outside the norm. Do not even dare to imply that you might.
Some people might get frightened and fear is bad. Only love is acceptable. It feels so good.

Be "open-minded" never hold onto an opinion, particularly when it goes against the grain.
Discard it, like another product in our throw-away society...then replace it with another, and then another.
Crap recycled into newer sounding crap and round and round it goes.

Did you notice Carleas trying to maintain the "nice guy" persona by making sure that the cow realizes that he isn't against her dumb-ass conformist Newly Aged ideals?
He has a wife, a girlfriend a daughter, perhaps, and how can he think "vile" things about them? - "vile" being indicated by the opposition to a communal ideal that offers value in relation to its standards.
When there's pussy involved then see them swarm and bow and cow, and tow. See them rise up to defend and to protect, gaining a momentary sense of manliness, while fighting for their own castration.

Also we notice that "male" power, as a general and ambiguous power, is ubiquitous; evenly distributed, and all men benefit form it.
Men gave themselves this power, and women want a piece now.
Have you seen chimps holding out their hands to get a piece of the hunter's kill?
Men were "given" this power, and so it's only right that they should share it, or give it back.

What this power is, how it came about, or how evenly it is distributed is irrelevant....since sharing it is an unquestionable moral duty.
All must be one. The superior reduced, the inferior raised with pretexts and quotas, so that all become equal.
What a disturbing notion this "equality" is.
Annihilating, leveling, destroying with no intent to construct; keeping down and calling it "progress".

Sexual power is not even mentioned, as here females hold the upper hand. It is why feminazis refuse to do away with sex as a type altogether, but prefer the "ethical" modernistic duty of trying to reinterpret these naturally evolved sexual roles, adapt them to current human environments - social engineering at its best. The still function as a tool for masculine power, without even realizing it...because this masculine power has been abstracted, like money abstracts resources, and behind it the same old males sit.

A masculine mafia.
But not all are members - cliques.
One clique found a feminine way of fooling the others. It wore sheepskins. It made sheepishness a virtue.
It told sheep that being a sheep is good, because God loves sheep. He goes out to return a stray one, if it gets lost in the wild.

The mafia didn't disappear, it went "legit". The oligarchy, the plutocrats, did not vanish; they placed an institution before them and they hid amongst its intricacies, pulling the strings and pretending they are benevolent, sharing their wealth from time to time, in philanthropic gestures.

You see cocktail dresses are a given must, as most men would not dream of doing away with them in the name of equality, and feminists would lose the source of all female power which is sex itself.
There's a conundrum at play here.
How do we do away with the primordial sexual roles, based on the evolution of sex itself, while maintaining all the "goodies" it results in: sexual pleasure, female sexual influence (power), children etc.

This would take spin-doctoring and selective reasoning on a massive scale, and these retards are good at that.
The entire issue has now become, in typical christian fashion, one of morals and values. Reality, indifferent to human contrivances as it is, is left unexplored. It does not matter what nature produced, since humans must now correct it. It does not factor in - it isn't allowed to.
You would be mocked or censored or shamed if you tried - attacked by the myriads of morons, as the "authorities" watch on smirking from behind the institutional walls.

There isn't an attempt made to remain emotionally uninvolved form what is being discussed. All must be emotionally based, as females must have their say.
All arguments must be emotionally based. Not argued with passion, but founded upon it. Because only here can females compete.
This is why feminists do not attempt to do away with the "stereotype" of woman or female, but they only wish to change it in accordance to current cultural norms.
Current simply means emerging, or developing. It's an adherence to fashion.

But morals based on ideals and ideologies thought up by whom?
Yes, buy men, of course. The entire women's (bowel) movement is coming out of a male's asshole. They just lap it up, fertilizing the mental seeds men laid in their brains, and then claim it as their own birthing.
Social eugenics....using peer pressures...manipulating sexual impulses. Is it surprising that females are the primary tools being used?

You see it in how the slightest sexual threat makes pussy-whipped, pseudo-intellectual, emasculated males, like Calreas and his flunky Faust, run for cover, cowering for shelter behind apologetics and fawning - banning anyone threatening to expose what they are publicly and evoking some standard of all inclusion or civility.
They are already invested in the process they are to criticize, integrated, and emotionally tied to the preservation of the illusion.
All Faust can do now, is play the "good uncle" who is funny at parties, role. It's the only way he can remain true to his social duties while telling himself that he is also loyal to his intellectual integrity.


Dumb Cow wrote:
The feminist goal is for society to evolve into one where women are equally represented as fully human.
Presumably to be "fully human" one must be appreciated by the consumer producing society we call capitalism and must be rewarded equally, no matter what.
Matter is the secret.
Or is it that one must be "male", if only in a symbolic way, to be "fully human"?
Freud's "penis envy"?
No to be "fully human" according to this imbecile's insinuations is to be a dumb cow. The best cow in the barn.
A productive, docile, meditative, tolerant cow.

Here we find a typical contradiction. Whereas human nature is denied, we find the retard evoking the concept of being human in an idealistic way: as in "fully" so.
To be human passes through social concepts, it is a cultural product, but this retard pretends to be above cultural motives and artifices - or does she simply propose her own preferred ones?

You see nature must be denied and a new definition of "human" must be adopted; then idealized through the impression of "fullness" - this from a douche-bag claiming "emptiness" as her prime spiritual position. Presumably one can be fully empty, or is it emptily full?
Dualism, anyone?
Yes, let us setup a duality and then force an either/or choice, just to pretend we are free to choose. Then, later around a dinner table, sipping on w(h)ine, we can talk about the emptiness that unifies us all.
Total obliteration. Nothing will be left standing to remind us of existence and its hurtful price.
We can pretend to be empiricist while denying that looks matter or sensuality is anything vital. It's all a charade, you see....an illusion, and this cow wants to be the lead act.
That's all!!! That's the extent of her progressive ambitions.
Our senses evolved to trick us and not to aid us. We are blinded by our eyes, so stop seeing, stop looking...it's all an illusion.

"Represented" is a typical word coming out of the mouths of those raised in the hypocrisy of "representation via election" denoting access to the one and only acceptable masculine entity, the State, and the setting-up of quotas where females gain positions of symbolic power in equal measure with men, because power is just that: symbolic.
Same thing for Negros. Nothing but demographic parity will be accepted, or else something is "wrong" with the system. No genetic explanation will be tolerated, as this will exclude the inclusion that would produce parity.
No child left behind, indeed.

Given that the individual is unimportant - it isn't the President but the Presidency that is the symbol of power - then anyone, including a retard, a child, a moron can be placed there.

Females understand, even if intuitively, that males integrated into the systems they call "modern" are really superfluous as masculine entities - castrated - because they are not allowed to exercise power outside the institutional confines....and given this anyone can be placed there, including a dumb-ass son of a rich ex-President or even a Negro, and, why not?, a female.

The individual must only prove himself worthy and fully indoctrinated into the systemic pretenses, mouthing the appropriate moral sentences at the appropriate times with the appropriate inflection and look of honest compassion in their eyes, during decades of testing phases; (s)he must have the right connections who will fund his campaign - which is a period of cow-towing to the masses proving how much one of them (s)he is.
Emphasis on the "appropriate" and on the "right", as propriety and righteousness come into play even here in the secular world of nihilism.

Men, as I've said many times before, are now emasculated.....and only practicing males in certain biological aspects and within certain acceptable contexts - yet this too is being changed with technological innovations - and so all relationships are really lesbian or of a female towards the solitary alpha-male: the State or the institution.
Your penis is cosmetic, a biological meant that can be enjoyed but has no importance otherwise. A superficial appendage in a world of females.
Look male (in an adolescent way: boyish good looks), but act female...in other words metrosexual, also called civilized, nice. If release is what you seek the females will put up with your hypermasculine displays, turning up their eyes knowing that its all boyish extravagance with no substance.
Boys can act macho and tough, because they are prevented from acting upon it.

What do technologies produce in abundance, besides comfort and ease and sheltering and superfluousness?
Yes...pollution.


Dumb Cow wrote:
This doesn't take away anything from men, as I've already explained, except for artificially-constructed bases of power and wealth, and control over women's destinies.
What the cow means to say is that, despite her hypothetical anti-materialistic spirituality she wants access to material wealth and to social status.
Her natural role is insufficient to fulfill her "emptiness", and meditation isn't doing the trick, so she wants good old access to power and to stuff - which she then pretends to have risen above.
This too might prove to be insufficient but she wants it anyway. The symbolism suffices.

That this wealth is directly linked to kin-selected methods of natural selection, an abstraction of masculine prowess, is besides the point for her. She wants that symbolic representation of that missing penis.
Her femininity, such as it is, does not offer her the self-worth she demands from others - proven by how much they are willing to pay her. Other than that she's beyond capitalistic and Marxist theories of production and consumption.
What man is willing to cut off his balls to prove his merit to her? She'll even pretend he's in control afterward, as a recompense for his sacrifice.

She is right on one account:
With modern systems power is passed down from father to son (and daughter), which contradicts natural methods of proving yourself continuously.
Often men in power are not the best and the brightest nor are they the strongest, they are merely the inheritors of past glory, diluted and softened due to generations of structural support.
Something that goes against natural methods.

Now, in the past a compromise was reached. A man was allowed his own family, his own castle, if he served his King or the Church or the State, if and when he was needed.
This made sense in social structures where genetics were homogeneous. The man killed and died not only for his own family's sake but for the sake of his entire genetic past (heritage), which all his brothers shared with him.

With universalism and the Jewish usurping of kin selection rules - so as to establish their own hypocritical clandestine genetic control (see Heisman), sparking conspiracy theories that are not all off base - the family became not only useless but detrimental to group cohesion based now not on blood ties - genetics - but on common ideas (the all leveling kind - nihilism) - memetics.
Nothing matters, as all is One; ergo your senses are meant to entertain. Have fun and take none of it seriously, as you are expendable, superfluous replaceable...tolerated so as to serve, put up with as another resource that required homogenization and purifying...processing and packaging.

In essence these females have been indoctrinated into a way of thinking which takes them away from their role as genetic filtering systems - a very important role indeed - and as the perpetuating mother of the entire race or tribe or clan, and have been conscripted into the heterogeneous masses becoming memetic filtering devices that eradicate their own racial traits and their own heritage and their own libido. The result is a mass of non-descript, non-identifying, obtuseness, crying about how meaningless it all is; lost in shallow identifications and ambiguous projections of absolutes.
Who cares about the past when history can be rewritten and all analysis comes form "reliable" sources? Our senses and sensibilities matter not when all information is given to us, all ready with the explanation included.
It is right in front of us but we need an "expert" to decipher what we can plainly see...or can we see?
Have we lost part of our eyesight? Have we been blinded with shame?

I see sexes and races and differences, but I am told that to notice it is shameful.

We see this in the total obliteration of culture, reverting to a 'culture of no culture' or a more base and so more commonly shared uniforming one, and in the destruction of the family (as a reproductive unity) as well as in the general disillusionment of the majority who then find solace in the emblem of "fatherly" dominion - the memes ultimate representation which can never be usurped or challenged - the One and only God that rests outside the realm where He might be doubted.
The biological father has ceased to matter, as his role is simply to repeat the State's or the Church's values to his children and to behave a role model of the "acceptable" emasculated male.


Dumb Cow wrote:
As well, one could make a case that women who buy into 'traditional roles' for whatever reason, or women who privilege the company of persons specifically because they're males, or women who don't inform themselves of, and challenge, patriarchal inequities are actually more likely to stereotype men and to act in a passive-aggressive manner toward negative male behaviors.
It seems that even female passive-aggressiveness can be blamed on males.
It's not that females, being less physically gifted (having sacrificed muscle for the fats and shapes required to gestate a human offspring), would tend to use alternative methods of manipulation, it's, again, those damn men who, at some point, got together and invented, by pulling it out of their arses, what she calls patriarchy.

It's those damn men who dared open Pandora's box - we see how Pandora is only a vehicle, a messenger, through which men pull out their dominance. Her gift is her "box".
Men dared to challenge nature and sought to dominate her. Women were content to sit there in the Garden of Eden with no idea whatsoever.

Patriarch, from the Greek patir (father) is on the way out. Now all we'll have are mothers...and mother-fuckers.
The State will become surrogate dad, training the child, giving it its morals and its values, protecting the child from all, including its own parents; only it will pass on its memes, while the genes are mostly irrelevant given that nature is passe, obsolete, technologically replaced with simulations or "corrected" with enhancements.
What do genes matter when race, appearance, heritage, or even human nature, is deemed "overcome"?

What does it even mean to be human when all is an illusion? The self-destructive bullshit of these turds now comes to light.
They slither in the grass, and whisper in her ears...HER ears.
She is the vehicle through which men are seduced by snakes...or gods.


Dumb Cow wrote:
They put up with the aggression, dominance, 'no' means 'yes', etc., because, you know, "boys will be boys."
No longer the case, as now "boys will be girls'.

Here's the irony of this:
Most men with any sexual experience in today's world know how women say one thing and mean another, or how "no" was meant to display their selectivity, their virginity their 'stringent" selectivity, to the male that pursued them and desired to pass on his genes; and many men know how after a 'yes' a woman can claim she had not consented, just to get back at the guy who seduced her when she was drunk and horny or as a form of retribution after he pissed her off or to explain to herself why she acted contrary to her own values concerning promiscuity.
A "good girl, wanting to preserve that pretense, will accuse a man of rape after she's acted like a whore. It's passing the blame, as females are known for lacking integrity.

Thing is we live in a world where females are so sheltered that they can go out with their ass and tits hanging out (all innocent like), but when approached, having given the signal for sexual signals for receptivity, they can claim that the men they dislike were aggressive or pushy or "weird".
The aggressor now must be the female, because a male takes a risk in this day and age, every time he approaches a woman or dares to touch her as a signal of his own interest...then you have them complaining about how "there are no more real men".

There's no cost to their actions, no price. They can taunt and pretend and not face any consequences. They are immune - immunized from reality.

Dumb Cow wrote:
They can't see that this could ever change, so they just tolerate it outwardly and resent it inwardly.
Yes, resentiment is quintessentially feminine in nature, even when expressed by a male.
One can smell the bitchy retribution and can now understand why women are losing respect for men who are portrayed in the popular media as being hapless buffoons or harmless primitives....where the woman has to put up with them and their unsophisticated boyish ways, or hope to train them...housebreak them.

Dare to say anything, and see how fast your sexual appeal, your sexual potency is used to silence you.
To get laid men have to wag their heads as if women were making sense.

There was a time when children and women could be slapped when they became too mouthy.
Now they are protected, taking this as evidence of their value, or what they "deserve".
They think they are invulnerable because the state watches over them...the same State they then complain as being fascist calling it Big Brother.
Duplicity? Naaaah.

Dumb Cow wrote:
Feminists expect and challenge men to do better. That's hardly hatred.

Here we see the implied female sexual power, as women "expect" them to do better in relation to what?
Why, the systemic rules and cultural norms, of course!!! The norms which are currently being altered to incorporate and exploit these masses of untapped labor.
All these women want is to be "tapped" by the biggest dog, not his representations. They want to be the master's bitch, without any feeble castrated middle-men - eunuchs.

If they will be penetrated and impregnated then they want the top-dog to do so. Let a surrogate pseudo-male use his penis, when the state takes over seeding the child's mind with the top-dog's values.

This is why females make the perfect social tool.
You control their hearts and minds and you can direct the future of the populace you wish to control.

Only through the vagina does the next generation come about - first because of gestation and then because females play a central role in weening. Shaping the mind of the infant during its most vulnerable years.

There's a reason why males fought over females and used to massacre the men as they took the women away.
Women are malleable. They can easily be indoctrinated, due to their nature as nurturer and their sexual role that must tolerate and integrate itself within groups.
This is why it was the mother who was the center of the family, even if the father was the head...or the symbolic head, since the State still retained the position of authority over all of them.

You control the women you control the masses and you control the group, particularly the masses of lost men seeking access (see why Negros go for white women) or seeking sexual favors (genetic opportunity, as even in the wild subordinate males use bribery and alliances to procure a females sexual acceptance....perpetuating the inferior male's genes).
Given the situation all males are subordinate males, and so all males must bribe (see why wealth sells amongst females) under the watchful masculine eyes of the institution.
Step on her toes and you'll have his wrath come down hard on you, because he wants her more than him: he is less malleable, more difficult to control and direct.

Women have always had a privileged place in a tribe and in any group.
The men bled, the men worked, the men were held accountable....

Now male traits are made obsolete by technologies which were meant to take control and keep it.




_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Σατυρ on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Lovely.

And when will you ask why?

Impressive as your analysis is, that missing link is left out.

Yes, male spirit is dominant. Yes, our society is backwards. Yes, people are ignorant of their behavior and how things came to be. And yes, evolution's course is a how that still offers no why........
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 am

Quote :
If the human mind is the creator of meaning....

I don't think you understood the question ^___-


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 am

Σατυρ wrote:
The question demands an explanation, an absolute reason to justify the real which flows by in an endless stream, unconcerned with human vanities and fears and preferences and addictions to comfort and certainty.
So we are the flow then, but a stream which has temporarily diverged from the main body which is vast, cold, dark and lifeless. This brief deflection has bought the stream into conscious awareness... but it will not last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forums

Back to top Go down
 
Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spiritual Forums
» WFCAM Transit Survey
» The Early Years: 1969 - 1977
» Forum Rank Structure
» I'll start . . .

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: