HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Exclusive clubs have particular memberships.

Rules and Regulations

And remember rule #1...

Morality is for losers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Quote :
And remember rule #1...

Morality is for losers.

Still a rule tho, intelligent people aren’t ‘moral’ or are contained within beliefs to a particular bent political or religious etc. ..if that’s along the lines you meant?

Every landscape has its own vocabulary; morals etc don’t respond to the flexibility presented by the world, one needs to be adaptable.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 pm

You leave the doors wide open and the party gets inundated with bums and retards screaming inanities and getting drunk on piss-water.

Then again, if you feel insecure losing yourself in a crowd is comforting.
You might even bump into a chick or two.

The Agora is open to all.
You might feel more at home here.

Oh, and by the way, this shit was simply priceless:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I quote from memory because this shit just left me breathless and it has been erased by the one, the moderator who posted it:

Quote :
ILP is a meritocracy

I have to tell you, if this is your idea of merit then how sad are you?

I want you to imagine running in a group where cripples are included, because the common morality states that 'no one should be left behind'.
I want you to imagine the group stopping to let more and more cripples into the group, kicking out of the group anyone who makes fun of the cripples or complains about their limping and shuffling.

How far do you think this group will go?

I know it will feel good about itself and that the more gifted and gather in small little pools as they limp along to exchange tips on running faster, but the very constitution of the group prevents any speed being built up, because no matter how many 'running for cripples' books you might share or how many shortcuts you might find in the end the faster ones must slow down to allow the slower ones, becoming more and more, to catch up.
As the groups decreases speed exponentially and in proportion to the number of slow runners participating the faster ones must force themselves to go slower and slower still.
If they dare run up ahead to search for an easier path they will be heckled, insulted, shamed.

In time the running turns to jogging, then to walking, finally to crawling along.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Such seething animosity Satyr, bravo. Well unfortunately I didn't find anything in this thread for you to call me out on, I was looking forward to a searing critique of this nature. Nonetheless, this was somewhat entertaining. Although I wonder if these are you real thoughts or your "character's"?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Why, was this about you?
I thought I was commenting on ILP.

Weakness pretending to be something it is not, always irks me.

Thing is my "persona" is part of me...not a fabrication.
Not me completely, but a part of me no less.
Why does it matter?
is my critique correct or not?
Is the idea correct or not?

Why delve on motives before you explore the thought?
This is reverse reasoning...the top down approach.

First punch holes in my reasoning, then tell me why you think ?I made these mistakes.

Reminds me of those morons populating those usual places who, having nothing to say about my opinions, the substance, focus on the insults so as to dismiss me without having to respond.
So, I am a troll, and that's all that matters. They need not respond, because they cannot.

If I post a well-crafted argument to some inanity they posted and then include in the post the word "retard" then all that mattes is that word.
Nothing else will be talked about.
Banishment follows.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Why, was this about you?
I thought I was commenting on ILP.

Thing is my "persona" is part of me...not a fabrication.
Not me completely, but a part of me no less.
Why does it matter?
is my critique correct or not?
Is the idea correct or not?

Why delve on motives before you explore the thought?
This is reverse reasoning...the top down approach.

First punch holes in my reasoning, then tell me why you think ?I made these mistakes.

Reminds me of those morons populating those usual places who, having nothing to say about my opinions, the substance, focus on the insults so as to dismiss me without having to respond.
So, I am a troll, and that's all that matters. They need not respond, because they cannot.

If I post a well-crafted argument to some inanity they posted and then include in the post the word "retard" then all that mattes is that word.
Banishment follows.

Oh well.
Of course I didn't think it was about me. I was hoping to find something though, that's all. Its quite spectacular to be able to generate such animosity, although that isn't my goal. I don't know much about your situation or about your critique and the history between you and those you did critique, although I didn't read every word (after all there is quite a lot that you have written here and it doesn't seem to concern me so much) but I did find your position intriguing. I couldn't say I agree or disagree with anything, which I would state out of ignorance of the entire picture. Anyways I find they think "retard" to be rather spurious and unnecessary it seems they would prefer to keep emotions out of it. Anyways not being able to say retard doesn't seem to be the reason behind your criticism.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:50 pm

No, "retard" is the crux of the situation.

You see it means "late", from the french 'en retarde' to be late...meaning to be underdeveloped intellectuality otherwise.

You misconstrue passionate expression for emotional thinking, as you may mistaken civility and feigned aloofness for rational thought.

I admit me positions are controversial, but not intentionally so, and the responses I get when i post them in any serious manner has lead me to believe that there is no dealing with the average moron knee-deep in the indoctrinations of his time.
I've faced ridicule, personal insinuations, casual dismissals...and when I reciprocated in kind, I was the one reprimanded and banned.

In time I gave up on the idea of sharing my views and only used them as a way of discovering the few who were receptive to them and capable of understanding them.
I began using places like ILP, ILO, Sciforums and others, as places with large memberships where those rare gems could be found.

There's so much "Does nothing exist", "What's the difference between spirit and soul" and "Does God exist" one can take in a lifetime before one stops giving a shit.
And there's only so much Faust with his "We are all here to have fun" and "We are popular and all-inclusive" to make philosophy into a worthless joke.
Better to be alone and to not speak at all, than endure that.

The insults were mean tot keep away the rabble who wasted my time with the usual bullshit and attacks

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 am

ILP can suck my balls and nut sack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Just out of interest, some posters there seam to think they are in a special league [or needs], and that posters like me don’t even belong on a philosophy forum.

Is that true? Just trying to iron out an insecurity due to my lack of formal training [which will change soon if/when I go to oxford]. Be brutally honest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:04 pm

attila of nazareth wrote:
Just out of interest, some posters there seam to think they are in a special league [or needs], and that posters like me don’t even belong on a philosophy forum.

Is that true? Just trying to iron out an insecurity due to my lack of formal training [which will change soon if/when I go to oxford]. Be brutally honest!

Philosophy is just articulated opinions.

Everybody has a opinion some more well researched and experienced than others.

Your fine as far as I'm concerned. Don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Ok thanks, I’ll put it down to their ego’s then.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:24 pm

attila of nazareth wrote:

Formal training stunts the mind.

It takes a still malleable material and solidifies it, with the heat emanating from the furnaces of other people's thoughts and other people's interpretations and evaluations of other people's thoughts.
Reading other is essential....but only if it follows, not precedes, you contemplating the world, on your own, directly.

Before you open books, look, LOOK, outside your window and dare to think.
You may embarrass yourself, at first, but this should not stop you.
Then open that book and see what others thought, who did just as you dared to do.
Maybe their thoughts were better, maybe they were worse, but they will only be added to your own....they will not fill in the void of their absence.

This is not a recipe for success, because nature is cruel.
Some, like our resident Dragon, will make fools of themselves, display their genetic flaws openly and with pride, I might add, but you must give him credit: he does try to think for himself, though he is overly dependent and influenced by me....sadly.

But then there are a few who given a leeway can shine. Perhaps not as brightly as the greats, but shine they do, with their on light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:25 pm

i quite agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 am

Σατυρ wrote:
My specimen jar will be ILP.

All are welcomed to contribute.

It may well be, satyr.

But it has thus far produced nothing.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 pm

But it has and it continuously does.

That presently I have no interest in weeding through all the crap there to find those gems that show feminizatrion in action or what dumbing-down looks like in real life, or how conformity and tolerating stupidity leads to a lowering of standards, or how all-inclusion results in a continuous search for the middle-ground, the mediocre, and this slips further down the more we reach for it, is just a recent development.

You cannot indulge in an interesting conversation, let's say, and then have a retard make a comment that lowers the conversation down to his/her level, because now the stupid elephant in the room cannot be ignored.

You can't try to be honest and then have some conformist, liberal, Jude-Christian, cunt enter the foray with insinuations and personal comments, which are to be met with respect, because if you respond in kind you are the one who is banned while he is slapped on the hand, just to make it seem as being part of a commonly applied rule.

See, in my experience, most, having skimmed my posts and come to conclusions about me, using their tiny minds, begin underestimating me.

So they offer the usual accusations about sexism and racism and how I am unloved or have sexual problems or hate women, and they mistakenly believe that I cannot outdo them even in this mudpit.
They think I'll tuck my tail under my legs and run off yelping, after their simplistic psycho-assaults.

When I get into trouble is when I tear them to pieces using their own tactics, forcing them to go for help to the admin who, most probably sympathizes with them because he is of the same ilk.
What I am expected to do, is swallow my tongue, be kind and offer the benefit of the doubt.
no matter how obnoxious or retarded the other is, I must, for the sake of peace and all-inclusive happiness, diminish myself before morons.

So, no intellectual culling is had.
The herd wins, with its numbers.
The disruptive element is silenced or thrown out and the manimals return to repeating the common prayers.

They are there to have fun, as Fausty once told me. Nobody will ever be a philosopher the equal to the greats - what a self-pitying, assessment - and so why take it as anything more than mind-farting, and socializing?

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 pm

A familiar stink once again makes itself known:

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:27 pm

apaosha wrote:
A familiar stink once again makes itself known:

Ha....funny shit.
Vengeance for what happened yesterday.

Turd still thinks popularity is da game....because for it, it is all that matters.

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Fixed Cross: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought this guy was RU at first, considering the degree of megalomania and self-indulgent bullshit.

Notice the participants.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Yes...I saw it.

Interesting indeed.

Sauwelios shows up...as expected.
That smell of Nietzsche could not keep him away.

The obsession with Nietzsche pulsates through these morons.
It's as if he offered them a way to power instead of the conception of a will towards it.
He predicted how he would be misinterpreted and how he was talking "over the heads" of those that would use him in such a way.

He urges the reader to overcome him, even him...to do him violence...but they, and Sauwelios the scholar of all scholars of his writing, worships him instead.
What an antithesis....the idol breaker being made into an idol.

Why?

Because the many lack the capacity to match his artistry in expressing what is not so complicated nor mystical.
Sauwelios, is so bland that he only becomes interesting when quoting and analyzing his master.
So he keeps to the script, never veering off of it.

Christians do the same.
They only feel worth listening to when they are mouthing the biblical scripture; they feel powerful in association.

Sauwelios does not even feel a kinship to his teacher....he feels like an eneternal minion.

We should study this as a way of avoiding falling into this self-flattering trap, which is nothing more than self-hatred dealing with itself in directly.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...and...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...is how you keep that treadmill going round, and, round....grinding away...hoping something edible will come of its Sisyphian labors.

It does appear that I am a mere copier of Schopenhauer, these days, when once I had the much more elevated status of "Nietzschean".
I only how the poor turd eventually realizes that some things just cannot be copied, and when some attempt to do so, they fall on their faces....like the Turd does time and time again.

Can't copy understanding, for instance, and when style is copied, without being made one's own, then it comes across as garish.

Acturus drops by, not totally unexpected, to give us another peak at her saucy brazier, and of course the usual tactics are employed all around.
At least this time, the douche-bag Fausty, didn't gloat when handing me my "just" rewards.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Fausty, the douche-bag, is looking for reasons to justify his protection of imbeciles and retards like himself.

Tell him why he should step in and defend those who, like him, are too stupid to defend themselves without resorting to concepts like "rights", which are philosophical, and then declare philosophy dead or worthless or simply a lollipop to be sucked on in times of distress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 am

A ressentiment thread on ILP.
A ressentiment thread on Sciforums.

I get it. Demonstrations of N's ideas.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 am

I also comment on ape behavior...must be resentiment.

If I'm not mistaken, and Sauwelios can correct me on this, I think the term resentiment, as Nietzsche used it, referred to a resentment of one's own temporarily, one's own condition.
It was not used to prevent any critique about any other human being, or group of.

Nietzsche himself critiques modern man, was he also suffering from resentiment?
Perhaps the reality of these forums is something you cannot defend without these methods of "turning the tables".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Satyr wrote:
In time I gave up on the idea of sharing my views and only used them as a way of discovering the few who were receptive to them and capable of understanding them.
I began using places like ILP, ILO, Sciforums and others, as places with large memberships where those rare gems could be found.

In other words, what you wanted were disciples rather than colleages.

I'm sorry, Satyr. I've been telling myself lately that I am going to try to quit beating on you (I'm getting a little sick of myself doing it) and try to seriously respond to your points. But this one just offered itself up to me.

I couldn't help it, brother.

But I will try a little harder in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Σατυρ wrote:
Exclusive clubs have particular memberships.

Rules and Regulations

And remember rule #1...

Morality is for losers.

Sweetheart:

always a pleasure looking at you.

I know what is behind the mask.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Dear Abstract still feels far too uncomfortable here to post brilliant shit like this:

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Da boys are repeating my positions...almost exactly as I expressed them myself:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

It warms my heart.

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Satyr wrote:

Clearly: a lot of things irk you, Satyr.

And what psychic powers, exactly, have lead you to the conclusion that WW3 is weak?

I mean are you somehow sure, based on what he might do here, that he is somehow weak in life? Do you live with WW3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:13 pm

But let's look for something real to play around with -that is PLay being an essential element of the universe -metaphysics being just the kind of thing that pisses you off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Satyr wrote:

Banishment follows.

I get what you are arguing here. But I’m having a hard time try to find a real argument with substance. It seems to me that you are just as focused on being a troll as people are on you being one. So you being, from what I gather, a more libertarian type, you might want to consider exercising a little accountability –much as you expect liberals too.

Secondly, if I walked up to you and called you a stupid little prick, troll, then proceeded into an exposition the equivalent of anything written throughout the history of philosophy, what would you focus on? I mean what is it that you have to say that is so important that people would put up with abuse to get to it? You’re in to the raw truth, so let’s get to a little: it’s just fucking philosophy, satyr. It doesn’t make me money. It certainly doesn’t get me laid. And for all of Pope’s talk about knowledge being power, it doesn’t get me, or you, a lot of political power. So what would you have to say that would be so important to me that I would be willing to put up with you referring to me as a “retard”? Once again, we come up against that issue of accountability that you satanic libertarians are so fond of. For a guy that claims to know so much about human nature and "knowing Thyself", one would think you would be a little more successful at this than you actually are.

Oh! And what exactly are those "usual places"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Nevrtheless, I'll look around for something with a little more substance than this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Satyr wrote:
That presently I have no interest in weeding through all the crap there to find those gems that show feminizatrion in action or what dumbing-down looks like in real life, or how conformity and tolerating stupidity leads to a lowering of standards, or how all-inclusion results in a continuous search for the middle-ground, the mediocre, and this slips further down the more we reach for it, is just a recent development.

Now here’s something I can talk to:

Baudrillard argues that there is nothing new to be done, that all we can do is play with the fragments of history. And I do agree with you to the extent that what has resulted is a lack of differentiation. It is almost as if artists have taken Baudrillard’s proclamation as license to just sit around rehash the same old shit. At the same time, the technology referring to what works has evolved to a point that it would be easy to see why people would settle for it. To give a couple of examples:

One of the things I’ve noticed is that concerts tend to be more consistently good than they ever were back in the 70’s and early 80’s. This could be because my sensitivity to it has grown since then. But I suspect this is because the technology behind live music has evolved –both in a hardware and software sense.

To give you another example, I listen to the internet station Groove Salad (an ambient jazz station) a lot. And one of the things I’ve noticed is that a lot of it sounds good. There is a consistent quality about it. The problem is that the quality is so consistent; it all loses the differentiation of that “one great song”. I just don’t get the kind of personal classics I use to.

So here’s my conclusion (and I think you might agree with me –if you’re being honest):

As true as Baudrillard’s statement might be, I’m not sure artists have a right to settle for it. And I know it’s a tough task to take on (and possibly quite dangerous). It’s a little like trying to push beyond an elastic barrier –what Lacan would call a Hymen. You slam into it, your face completely immersed in it until you push as far as you can, only to feel yourself pulled back. One can only imagine the frustration and energy this must involve, energy that must be taken from basic needs. But it must be done.

And I think you would also agree with me that there are very few among us that would be willing to make that sacrifice. And even those that would, they would have to, at some point or other, feel some hesitation about it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Where I adamently differ with you, though, is this precarious neo-neitzcheian notion that such an individual would require some kind of every-man-for-themself environment to acheive such a thing. In fact, they may actually require the support of a just safety net, or a society in which life is looked at as an ends rather than a means.

All I believe it will take is an individual that decides to justify their point A to point B by doing something beyond anything any other human has done before.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:57 pm

d63boy wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Clearly: a lot of things irk you, Satyr.

And what psychic powers, exactly, have lead you to the conclusion that WW3 is weak?

I mean are you somehow sure, based on what he might do here, that he is somehow weak in life? Do you live with WW3?
Clearly, boy, my post was over your head.
Where did I say WW3 was weak?
d63boy wrote:

I get what you are arguing here. But I’m having a
hard time try to find a real argument with substance. It seems to me
that you are just as focused on being a troll as people are on you being
one. So you being, from what I gather, a more libertarian type, you
might want to consider exercising a little accountability –much as you
expect liberals too.
Clearly, boy, you considering me a "libertarian" means you have no idea what I am talking about.

d63boy wrote:
Where I adamently differ with you, though, is this precarious
neo-neitzcheian notion that such an individual would require some kind
of every-man-for-themself environment to acheive such a thing. In fact,
they may actually require the support of a just safety net, or a society
in which life is looked at as an ends rather than a means.

All I
believe it will take is an individual that decides to justify their
point A to point B by doing something beyond anything any other human
has done before.
Clearly, boy, that you think I'm advocating a "every-man-for-himself" means you have no clue what I am saying.

I would suggest, boy, that you begin by studying the difference between love and agape, as a starting point...then consider what discrimination means and what happens in all-inclusive unities.
After that consider this: perhaps I am not a revolutionary, as I am for order, and it is that the order I find is not my own, or not conducive to my interests or breeds environments which are detrimental to my well-being that I rebel, but not revolt.

Perhaps, I am not complaining at all, but analyzing the environment, towards which I do have an emotional reaction to but I do not really want to change....perhaps my analysis is about changing myself in regards to it, or finding ways to cope with a world which threatens things I consider valuable.

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Satyr wrote:

Just the douche-bag's (Fausty) obsession with banishing me from his little party, where all are invited. The justifications he offers and the argument he uses is reward enough.

Imagine if you will a party where the host wishes to indulge in intellectual discourse - hypothetically - but then invites any moron out there, reducing the get-together to an orgy of social banter, sexual overtones and the usual social conventions.
Imagine you crashing the party and telling him, and them, the truth and then getting kicked out of it, time and time again, with the excuse that all should be included because noise is better than silence and that you are too disruptive to the many.

And here we are again: the satyr we know and love so well.

He's tanned, he's rested, he's back.

Now let's imagine being at a party. Everyone is having a good time and love is in the air. Then, all of sudden, the party gets crashed by a pack of neo-Nazi's. Suddenly, an air of anxiety fills the room. The leader sits down in the middle of a group that were previously happily chatting away. He, of course, acts like he is just trying to engage in in a polite conversation; but no matter what is said, he interjects with his version of "the truth" that nobody wants to face. And all the while, he is looking at you with cross-hairs in his eyes. And anytime someone calls him on his bullshit, he throws up his hands and says "hey, I'm just trying to engage in a discourse here; you're the one who is getting hostile."

Now once again, Satyr, what is this truth that would be so important that people would set aside their enjoyment for it? What is so important to understand that anyone should tolerate the discomfort and debasement to get to? Especially when they were having such a good time before.

Here is the uncomfortable "Truth" as I see it:

Consistent with your glass-half-empty personality, you have a way of seeing half of what we will call for convenience, the truth. And that half is inevitably the dark one. You are right in that people do need to face uncomfortable "truths" in order to get a respectable understanding of things. But I'm not sure a party is the place for it. Nor is ILP since it's primary role in our intellectual development is as a kind of jam where everyone kind of bounces off each other and finds them self, that is while enjoying the company of others who have the same passion as them. No one is going to get famous there. No one is going to be discovered. It is just place where people go to reaffirm why it is they love it so much. And that is kind of hard to do with some asshole doing everything he can do to degrade you, who is reducing it to little more than a school-yard pissing contest.

The problem here, Satyr, is context: you are making these claims in the wrong environment. The appropriate environment for you, since you have this so-called Truth that everyone needs to have, would be by yourself writing a book. I always have to wonder why guys like you, who think they know something that everyone else doesn't, feel the only challenge they are up to is what is basically a kind of amateur hour -at least that would be the way you seem to see it. I mean why not take on the bigger challenge of those avenues in which you will have the possibility of being ordained by editorial authority? Given that you think the majority of us are below your level of understanding, why not seek out avenues that are closer to it?

The uncomfortable truth of it is, Satyr, that you are a bit of a Hypocrite. You call everyone else on their weakness. But perhaps you should take a good look at your own.

Last edited by d63tark on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Thinking about it now, you remind me of a serial killer attempting to convince their victum they should enjoy it as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Dear...boy, the problem with you is that you think truth, or any description of reality, has to have a context outside philosophy?
That's what kind of a moron, YOU are.

I wonder, where can one speak about reality, or one's own assessment of it, other than in a philosophy forum, or within a philosophical or intellectual or intelligent conversation?

The problem with you, boy, is that you think one must not speak of certain things in public, or if he does these things must be cleaned, made sterile and not insulting...because when discussing anything with children, women or retarded imbeciles, like your ilk, one has to keep in mind the other's feelings.

Here's the skinny, boy.
This modern world is full of Hollywood endings and feel-good poems and songs and hugs and ki8sses and stories about how all deserve this and that and how everything will work out alright in the end....the entire system in the west is geared towards infantile, weak, stupid fucks, like you.

I intend to inject the ignored aspects back into discourse....know why, boy?
Because, believe it or not, these hypothetically negative aspects of reality are more than the positive ones, otherwise there would be no increase in entropy.

See boy?
Your ilk sugarcoating gunmmy-bears so that little boys, like you, can digest them without getting a tummy ache merely ignores the majority of what is real and by focusing only on the "positive", in regards to human interests and preferences, you are dismissing the biggest piece of the human exprience helping you remain as retarded and stupid and naive as you are.

Now, perhaps a child being told that Santa is a fairy-tale or that it is really daddy putting the dollar behind the pillow and not the tooth-fairy can be called a curmudgeon, or evil, or a prick, but he cannot be called a liar and a hypocrite.

You, on the other hand, chose to use the very word which applies to you and your ilk, dear boy, because in some deep recesses of your stunted, tiny, brain, you know that it applies to you and your social conventions of politeness and etiquette and what you call "civility".

As for the last part of your inquisition it not only admits to a kind of personal feeling of inadequacy but it uses it to cast a challenge.
Perhaps you haven't noticed but in today's world credentials are what people buy.
If you have the paper-work, given by institutional authority, then you are an authority on anything.
Also, what feels good sells, making my vies highly unsellable.
Also, the medium of publishing is controlled by corporations who have money on their minds. If it doesn't have the possibility of making money it doens't matter how well-thought out it is or how insightful it claims to be.
Also, this IS my method of publishing, and I am offering it for peer review on the biggest arena accessible to me. Anyone, from any walk of life, can read my views, as I have posted them on my Blog and on these forums, and critique them.

And yes, my ulterior motive is .....da,da daaaaaam...murder.
Twisted Evil

Can't go to heaven without going through hell boy...but I'm sure you can find a shortcut through the bottle, or at least a numbing agent to make anything feel heavenly.

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Satyr wrote:

Here's the skinny, boy.
This modern world is full of Hollywood endings and feel-good poems and songs and hugs and ki8sses and stories about how all deserve this and that and how everything will work out alright in the end....the entire system in the west is geared towards infantile, weak, stupid fucks, like you.

Here’s the problem with this, bitch:

Everytime a woman cries on a movie, or anyone, or anytime I hear that music, I choke up. Sometimes I even I cry. And sometimes when the beauty is real enough, I ball like a bitch, because there is nothing left to resist. But I’m honest about that.

But at the same time, there are a lot of times I’m reacting to it but know that it is not real. I may choke up, but I regret and resent it because I know I’m being manipulated.

I know there's a big difference between it and reality.

You, on the other hand, don’t have to the opportunity to resent your sentimentality. Yet you fawn like a common bitch every time you see it. As long as it’s ugly and vulgar, it works for you.

So, bitch, don’t tell me about what it is I idealize. You need to take a real good look at your own idealizations.

Last edited by d63tark on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Satyr wrote:

Dear...boy, the problem with you is that you think truth, or any description of reality, has to have a context outside philosophy?
That's what kind of a moron, YOU are.

I wonder, where can one speak about reality, or one's own assessment of it, other than in a philosophy forum, or within a philosophical or intellectual or intelligent conversation?

So if your doctor knew you had cancer, he would not be able to talk to you about it outside of a philosophy forum? It would seem to me that particular description of reality would warrant something well outside of this.

And does this mean that grandkid of yours should only express his love for you here?

I mean, what kind of a moron are you?

And you talk about my idealism. But what kind of idealism are you describing as concerns philosophy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:10 pm

d63tark wrote:

But at the same time, there are a lot of times I’m reacting to it but know that it is not real. I may choke up, but I regret and resent it because I know I’m being manipulated.
Why do you feel manipulated when reacting to a fake story?
Do you also feel manipulated when you find a painting beautiful?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next