Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:37 am

Lyssa wrote:
Schizo-smears wants to know who designates males as alpha, beta...

Just that way of questioning shows how he's programmed to look for authority figures. Like he's expecting there should be a fair peer-review process or something.

Its nature that separates, designates. At least it used to.
That was funny.

Next we'll have to debate who decides what is beautiful.
Like you said, the position itself presumes a subjectivity decided by man, on a conscious level.

Western thinking has been drowned in this presumption, which is considered self-evident.
A remarkable phenomenon and very scary, if one considers the ramifications.
It is the underlying premise of egalitarianism. the moment you make beauty, reality, dominance, a human construct, you make it part of perspectivism: all perspectives are equally valid when nature is excluded from the debate.

Who decides who is the alpha-male?!!!
Fuckin' funny.
Evolution Theory must be far too complex for him to fully wrap his mind around.

The stuff about females being genetic filters and now trained to be memetic filters, must be too difficult for him to grasp, in between pot-smoking gasps.
Funnier still, how those professing to be cool and with it, now expose the depths of their misery.
All depressed, supposedly. Happily depressed, I guess.
Proves that once chemical dependency is present, no matter how you pretend to be "happy" your actions contradict what you mouth-off, wanting to believe it yourself.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: never listen to what a female says, if you are not simply listening for tonal fluctuations and grammatical slip-ups, exposing inner truths, but watch actions.
The action is honest, because it demands a price, wheres words are cheap and easy.
You can fake it, but you can't fake what you are beneath.
You can't pretend to be smarter than what you are, but you can pretend to be dumber.
Saying "I am smart" does not cut it.

I guess the problem becomes one concerned about what REALITY is.
In an environment where reality is fabricated and totally a human artifice, the lines become blurred.

I've defined reality as the sensually perceived and continuously updated stream of data coming into the brain form a source outside of it.
True, things becomes a bit uncertain here, but this is what makes it stressful and something demanding constant updating and testing. This is why I call perceptions interpretations.
We interpret the incoming data, trying - if we are not governed by emotion and dishonesty - to come as close to the real as possible.
The final arbitrator is reality itself and the price it imposes upon our errors.

But when the envirhnment is intervened upon, willfully, creating artifices, then things become more complex, lending themselves to the needy hopes of the desperate, to scurry away from anything that overly disturbs their narcosis.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:08 am

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
The easy conclusion is indeed homophobia or the threat of another man's sexuality.

It's funny - when you criticize other groups, the technique is rarely (ever?) used. Criticize Jews? Nobody tries to pin you as a repressed Jew.

Only in the case of gays - because everyone (even ILP women) understands that getting dick up your ass is shameful in the extreme.
I would call it being dominated to the extreme.
The symbolism some ofter use as a validation of homosexuality, because it is so prevalent in nature, amongst mammalian social species, of being, not only penetrated, but penetrated through an orifice meant to expel toxic excrement, or through an orifice meant to ingest nutrients, is obvious. It is so obvious that even the simpleton intuitively understands what being "fucked up the arse" or "sucking one's dick" implies, because he often uses it as a way of degrading another.

It's funny how sex is placed on such a pedestal, in feminized cultures, yet rape is considered the worse crime of all, against a female.
If I considered something lovely and with no other connotation, expect bonding and sharing and communing, then being forced into it would not be so bad.
It is the intrusive, domineering, aspects of penetration which make sex something one must be chemically inebriated to endure.

That females have evolved, through time, to enjoy it, only exposes the vast psychological gulf between masculinity and femininity.
The Greeks looked down on males who liked to be penetrated, despite the Jew narrative which now attempts to slander their memory.
In nature mock displays of a male mounting another male is meant to impose power over the other, and to reaffirm the hierarchy. In some species homosexual activities are the product of an absence of sexual relief. In the often mentioned penguins it is the males with no access to females or excluded from the genetic pool who redirect their libidinal energies towards other males.

Let us not get into this modernistic obsession with cunnilingus and how this represents the bowing down of the male sex to the female's sexual power.

------------------
One more thing to consider.

Did you notice how females rushed to respond, while males sort of stood back and did not offer much?
When it comes to sex it is females who direct the conversation and establish what is to be considered proper and improper.
Males take these unconscious cues and adjust their minds, wanting to remain up-to-date with the communal attitudes and fashions concerning sexual and social practices.
In another thread someone dared to imply that females may not be the same, or equal to males, and who appears on the scene?
Blurry.

With one comment she ends the conversation.
Who, then enters the scene to re-legitimize it?
Yes...Kriswest.
A small conflict ensues between the two (alpha)females, trying to establish hierarchy, and who will dictate what is proper and what is improper, to the boys.

It was more of a factor that Kriswest was a female, an older one, that gave the chubby-girl reason to hold back.
If it were a man who did and said the same thing, she would have unleashed the usual crap about 'not getting laid' and 'being afraid of strong females' and 'being a misogynist' and so on...and so on....and so on...

Also, consider the importance of the fact that Blurry is a slightly below average, in appearance, female.
No matter how unattractive, or old, or fat, or stupid, a female is, she still has a higher status than a male in her condition.
No matter how stupid Blurry is, even if she's overweight, curses like a sailor, drinks (according to her) like a man (let us imagine the beer-belly)farts, belches, it is her eyes that make her barely enticing enough, and her vagina, that makes her posts readable to the average moron there.
She can say the most ridiculous shit and nobody will call her on it. If someone does, watch how the boys come out of the woodwork to protect her.

Fascinating herd behavior.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue May 14, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Shall we give this one a try?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

May the gods protect us.

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Looks like a very democratic place - "Let's vote on what is a popular opinion/idea."
The core members attitude seems to be the same in all those fora.
Yes, one desert after another forming a wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:45 am

Satyr wrote:
Shall we give this one a try?

May the gods protect us.

I think I saw your posts on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before, but can't find them now.

And here on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like the forum where FC hangs out, lots of N. Wink):

And got banned again from ILP. No use.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks.
I had forgotten about those.
I'm actually still a member there:

New hunting grounds.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:

posted a thread for the hell of it. responses have been crap.

smears is so dumb it's almost unbelievable.
Thought you might like to know that at least one, on ILP, sort of got it.

Unfortunately the rest, including the douche-bag, Fausty, just can't wrap their tiny brains around it.

Fausty, in particular, can only understand mathematical logic.
You know the logic of absolutes; the one that comes with a help manual.

Give him something outside the box, lacking an authoritative hand, and he's lost in space.

Stoic Guardian wrote:

I think his point is that betas (inferiors) are more open to toleration of alternative sexual orientations and lifestyles and pushing for a wider cultural acceptance of that because it makes their deficent character of masculinity seem less deficent.
Bingo!!!
The beta male is more likely to go for alternatives because a male must think outside the established to find a solution to his predicament.
The beta-male will grasp at any alternative lifestyle, simply because ti contradicts the one where he is at the bottom.

But the douche-bag still begs the question...because the solution is not 1+1=2, and nobody taught it to him in school.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Blurry is here, LOL,,, I wonder if she's come on behalf of that clown d63 kkk

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Blurry is here, LOL,,, I wonder if she's come on behalf of that clown d63 kkk
No...she's depressed.
She announced her departure....and registered here.

She's looking for something.

A reason to live.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed May 15, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:28 pm

I see...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Thanks. I had seen it. I might keep going with it later. For now I'll just think on the fact that it took 47 posts before someone even grasped my basic point!

Dealing with these people and the way they respond to things - it's like you're trapped in a mad house.

What goes on in their heads when they read something? Do they think? Can they think? Doesn't seem like it.

Seems more like they let their eyes drift over the words, waiting until they hear a "BZZT!" noise inside their heads that lets them know it's time to react. Homosexuality.. "BZZT! HOMOPHOBE!"

Super-moron Helandhighwater suggests:
Quote :
I'd suggest you start with not using old fashioned psychological terms like alpha and beta, and then proceed to a conclusion from just some people are more likely to acknowledge gay as not being a threat to their manhood or whatever.

Yes.. first you have to limit the set of tools you can use to think about reality. Like children, "Class! Class!! Does everyone have their premises? Yes? And the manual on proper concepts? Good. We have a specific conclusion we want to get to, you see."
It's funny, of you don't take them seriously, and you don't expect much form them.

I gave up on them and in finding interesting, honest, conversation over there, a long time ago.
If platitudes, casual banter, smart-ass remarks, teenage exchanges and the usual modernistic crap is what interests you, then that's the perfect place to find it. If not...then post, hoping that in their number a single one may have potential.

This is what I mean by "hunting". I'm scavenging, hunting for quality minds, in all that genetic filth.
Not to groom them and take them under my wing, but to give them a chance to escape from that populist, popular, garbage.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Let's see how they react to my latest postings. Reiterations and repetitions, but it offers a sense of the memberships qualities.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

An interesting layout in this Big View forum.
Nice decor.

I like the feel, the fonts.

Still don't get the image of a classical sculpture and the Buddhist focus.
Is that a statue of David or some Greek deity?

A forum dedicated to eastern spiritualism, with a Hellenic feel to it, populated by modern California type Buddhists.
Shocked

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Interesting forum.

hmm...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by guesswho? By the wowman ; )

ha...
Quote :
It takes a certain kind of guy to be into an INTJ woman, in my experience. Not all guys are into the INTJ personality (speaking broadly here - I know we're all different in ways), but some really dig it and find it refreshing. I'm speaking even in cases where said guys aren't aware of the whole Myers-Briggs thing.

I think a lot of guys just really don't understand how an INTJ woman's mind works, since it's so different from the norm. We're not exactly known for having a warm personality in most cases, even if we might have one bubbling under the surface for those who take the time to get to know and understand us. For guys used to dealing with more overtly emotional/sensitive women, we probably seem rather cold and distant, and maybe even asexual? I've had guys tell me they thought I was a lesbian, basically because I don't act like I'm into guys. I don't flirt at all with anyone who isn't my boyfriend, even just for fun. My style of dress has always been rather utilitarian, which probably didn't help.

I've managed to successfully and knowingly attract one guy offline in my entire life. By that I mean someone who was available and could realistically be in a relationship with me, and he pursued it; I've always had an easier time attracting guys online than in person. For me, if a guy has gotten to know me online and becomes attracted to me there, he knows how my mind works, and it's much easier to keep the attraction going once things move offline.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 am

"I think a lot of guys just really don't understand how an INTJ woman's mind works, since it's so different from the norm."

Because the mind doesn't show in behaviour and interaction. I'm a special snowflake - there, I said it, proclamation is enough.

"We're not exactly known for having a warm personality in most cases, even if we might have one bubbling under the surface for those who take the time to get to know and understand us."

Again, guys, do not trust your senses, your perception, on any level - because under the surface is what's really, really, going on.

"I don't flirt at all with anyone who isn't my boyfriend, even just for fun. "

But she does flirt with her boyfriend? And, is it for fun or is it about feeling an obligation?

"My style of dress has always been rather utilitarian, which probably didn't help. "

Now wait a second, isn't it about the things bubbling beneath the surface, somewhere, I guess?

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Anfang wrote:

"I don't flirt at all with anyone who isn't my boyfriend, even just for fun. "

But she does flirt with her boyfriend? And, is it for fun or is it about feeling an obligation?

Which way would you have it - fun or obligation? What's your type?

Anfang wrote:
Quote :
"We're not exactly known for having a warm personality in most cases, even if we might have one bubbling under the surface for those who take the time to get to know and understand us."

Again, guys, do not trust your senses, your perception, on any level - because under the surface is what's really, really, going on.

She's making a general statement on INTJs I agree with. Coldness, Remoteness and yet, the interior volcano bubbling, going together is accurate. Hannibal and Hitler are slotted in the INTJ type... I have to wonder about that.

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 am

This is to Lyssa

With hindsight, I can say, your offer to start again was ungraciously declined on my part. It has left me with an uneasy feeling and this can only mean I was wrong.

Without making excuses for this, I would like to thank you for your offer.

The sun is new everyday. H

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
This is to Lyssa

With hindsight, I can say, your offer to start again was ungraciously declined on my part.  It has left me with an uneasy feeling and this can only mean I was wrong.

Without making excuses for this, I would like to thank you for your offer.

Then let me say, you make me glad I trusted myself to think it would be worth clearing the air and talking with you.
Its a fresh start then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
; )

Quote :
The sun is new everyday.   H

Indeed.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:26 pm

A friend of mine - yes I have a few - sent me this from the den of dimwits (ILP)... chitter-chatter and gossiping galore:

Shit-Smear wrote:
I found what I think is a pic of satyr once.
I'm pretty sure it was him because he looked like an unshaven, fat, greek idiot who'd been sitting there all day hating women.
I pointed out to him where I'd found it and it quickly disappeared. God I wish I'd copied it.
You could respond to anything he said from then on out by saying, "hey, I dunno what you're saying but you're wrong because this is your face", and then posting the picture.
Maybe that's mean. But I'm a mirror. Like von rivers is a river. He flows sewage at me, and I reflect it back. Sometimes you gotta fight turd with turd.
It was a beaut, this one.
Like peering into the mind of a zombie.

Sauwelios wrote:
RU is definitely not détrop. Détrop is (was?) actually not a bad guy, if you're not outraged by a relationship between a 32-year old guy and a 16-year old girl. I'm not. I still have Natalie on my Facebook, but she hardly ever posts there, so I don't know how she's doing.

What I find funny is that Satyr often expresses his loathing with détrop for his "pedophilia". This is coming from a guy who glorifies ancient Greece, etc.
Quite entertaining, given the history, no?
I guess ancient Greece, and the ancient Greeks, whom Nietzsche admired, can be summed up as "pedophiles."
And where did he, this man Sauwelios does not "glorify," get his ideas from?

A very forgiving description in the case of detrop, methinks.
Perhaps he does not know the half of it, like I do.
A 16 year-old Echo bewitched him, and that was his only sexual fetish?
Does that sound realistic?
Nothing more to it? A misunderstood smarty-pants who could not conform to the constricting laws, when obviously "What bleeds, needs". A free-spirited, rebel, if you will, breaking taboos and challenging the system with his sexual displays.

I think the word "glorifies" explains how this Sauwelios approaches reality, in general.
Interesting that he still visits and reads.
An either/or perspective....evil/good, as in not Beyond Good and Evil....but good or evil.
He smells of Christian morality.
Nietzsche was his Jesus.
The "idol breaker idolized" by a fruitcake, and then his our inspirations in the past, degraded by the very one who licks his testicles daily.
The Jesus story follows a similar path:
A rebel, preaching against the pharisees, inspiring the weaklings to then set-up, after his death, the very institutions that made pharisees possible.

But calling the ancient Greeks "pedophiles" also shows a selective knowledge of that past, as well.
He's sometimes carelessly forgiving, sometimes harsh in its imaginative constructs.
Sauwelios wishes he were Nietzsche, and because he cannot influence others like his idol could, he cozies-up with the filth the books he once considered sacred warned him about.

See how he finds agreement in the in-depth critiques of the fashionable, yet "counter-cultural," Modernite:
Shit-Smear wrote:
Ancient Greece was gross and dirty. I'm glad it's gone.
Clearly a very intelligent analysis.
Sauwelios is clearly not offended by this profound insight. He's been reading Strauss, you see...and his idol, according to official narratives, hated anti-Semites - but why?
It about sums it up, unless we return to Wikipedia for some more data...or words strung together into sentences, perhaps, this time, delivered with the more fashionable ebonics to make it fresh.
Keepin' it real.

The Wyrm chirps in a correction, close to his heart:
rurunder wrote:
Satyr was my disciple, for a while.
I mean, brilliant stuff!!!
A bunch of castrated, man-whores, finding in each other reasons to be proud of prostituting themselves.
It's like they are working together, finding that common ground in semantic slapstick:
"I'll buy into your bullshit, if you buy into mine. Let's be friends. Let's be accomplices, where nobody calls anybody out, in fear of being called-out himself".
A détente of dimwits.

Have you listened to women discussing how one guy fucked all of them over?
Their competitive pecking on each other put on the back-burner, now that a shared cock-truder must be cast out of the hen house.
Then, later, you meet the guy, and he's not so monstrous, and you begin to wonder if they were not fucked-up to begin with, and only needed someone to explain why they were so peckish, and such sluts.

The Smear again...he just can't help himself, he's found partners and he unleashes:
Shit-Smear wrote:
I can't believe you're even asking if it's him. It's one of them. It's one of the people who can't keep an account open for a week without calling people, "little girl", and "imbecile" and talking like fucking Shakespeare. It's so painfully obvious, and transparent that I don't even try and be coy anymore, I just say, "Satyr, you are a racist sexist coward who does poorly with logic and can't reason his way out of having to name-call". I mean, we're supposed to be seeking the truth here, or something, and that's pretty much the truth.

I've never seen someone so ignorant and passionate at the same time. And prideful ignorance. Plus he's passionate about the whole ubermench thing, yet when challenged, he cowers like a little ho and starts calling names like a little kid. He's not an ubermench, he's not even really much of a man. He needs weak people around him to feel strong because he can't stand on his own two feet.
I don't know who this is in reference to, but it is obviously about some fat, ugly, "Satyr," who has been defeated rationally and considers himself an ubermench.
This is the same thinking we got from d6: an emotionally distraught, weakling, who must find a devil to make his own condition less shameful.
That he "needs weakness" is an allusion to self...a Freudian slip?
Silenus needs weakness, and he's come to ILP to find it.
But he's fat and drunk, so, what more evidence of his quality do you need that this beast is no superman?
This story writes itself.
Projection ...as words on a page.  

Have you seen Sartre?
I think on those grounds alone we should consider anything he says false...and anything a supermodel says must be, automatically, correct, no?
Silenus was proud of it himself, and Socrates was notoriously asymmetrical, so to speak, and it never stopped him?
But humility can be forgiven.
Too bad Shit-Smear was not alive then to fling a mirror before Socrates, after he had finished one of his speeches, to proclaim:
"Whatever you said, dude, but LOOK at THIS."
With a brilliant brain, like Shit-Smear around, none of these Socratic dialogues would be bothering us. We could be out there listening to Tupac and smoking a spliff.

And how handsome Shit-Smear is...no doubt.
Have you seen one of the many pictures this needy, lonely, man-child, posts on ILP?
One hot guy. What woman would pass that up?  

Read his mind at work...such a beautiful mind to match the physical:
Shit-Smear wrote:
There's no causation, free will is at best an illusion, and genetics only deals in types, (not tokens). Wait...that's not right. I mean, who cares...
It's like he's reached the end of the rope, becomes confused and frustrated, and then he simply pisses on it with a huff.
Then he struts away with a self-gratified sneer, to suck on some mind-enhancing, snuff.
A lot of ssssss, there.

Notice how he gives away his jaded, cosmopolitan, sophistication:
Shit-Smear wrote:
Sil, are you trying to force me to give some exposition of N's work? It's all on wikipedia. What's the point?
What can one say, after that?
He's his own satirist. I, really, do not have to do much with this guy.
I luv ILP!!!

The summation he has acquired from the Internets....salvation to the jaded, stunted, who cannot be bothered:
Shit-Smear wrote:
I just read him at the same time that I was reading like ten other guys and I sort the bullshit without looking at which book I'm reading.

I mean, the will to power the love of fate the appolonian dyonesian and so on and so on. Gotta make your own morals don't follow the slave rules be a master ubermench and yeah all that stuff.

It just seems like a narrow minded stuffing of the world into a framework he devised and into which the world doesn't really fit. It's really poetic and all, and he loves the flowery language and emotional appeals, but substantively, I just don't think there was a whole lot there barring these debates people have over the most insignificant details of what he may or may not have meant when he chose to use one word over another.....I mean...you can do that with any philosopher. Digging and digging and digging until you collapse doesn't make him deep. It's just a big hole. Empty, vacuous, feel good nonsense that distracts people from better ways of thinking
And so on and so on, and yadda-yadda, and whatever...
It's all there in print.

The final sentence is what really puts that shiny red cherry on top of that brown slice of fecal cake.

Yeah...and Einstein, relativity, time...and so on and he was ugly....and so forth...and whatever. 

The standards of a true "intellectual" who has pretty much dismissed everything before his birthday that does not make him feel good, and does not feel cool:
Shit-Smear wrote:
I think when he says, "and it's a trip how we clown when we fuck sluts, bust nuts then I cut that's my new thang, and mothafuckers gotta do thangsssss" it's just poetry at it's finest.
Wow...That was magical.
Quote :

Also, "fuck tha mystery do you wanna get with me? then let's bone". Or, "I'd rather die young than die old and broke. That's why I stay drunk and I constantly smoke." Beautiful stuff.

Tupac was like the black American ubermench. Or like the John Lennon of rap. Or something like that.
So fresh, so new, so original...or something like that, and so on and so forth.

Such art cannot be found in any past.
The self-hatred is odoriferous.

Shit-Smears wrote:
I dunno man. Genetics is one of those fields that purports to be touching on some big Truth. So naturally, I don't buy any of it and I have a tendency to disagree with it just out of habit.
Bad habits is what he's all about. It's about the buzz and keepin' it real, bra. 
From the same dude that said:
Shit-Smears wrote:
Goethe and Nietzsche aren't philosophers,
Thankfully I am not appreciated by such a discriminating, up-to-date, mind.
I'm not ghetto, or cool, enough, I guess...and, presumably, I am not aesthetically appealing, either.
Best not to appreciate fitness when your fat.
It's the kind of thinking that make this world such a wonderful place.  
Shit-Smear wrote:
Faust, you can't prove that there's isn't some possible world in which unicorns exist.
If I were making this shit up, I would be accused of lying.

I'm happy for Sauwelios.
When Jesus died the disciples clung to each other for support. If Judas had lived, he, too, would be in the circle.

There's a common psyche to followers.
No matter what direction their obsession leads them to, they share that same need.
That femininity, displaying a stunted masculinity, wanting, so desperately, to find a cock that will fill them up, seed them, and flatter them with attentiveness and hedonistic release.

They can understand each other on a certain level, and still resent one another....like women tend to do.

Silhouette wrote:
The word "real" comes from the Latin meaning "thing".
A thing is defined, it has boundaries, unlike the set of every "thing", which cannot be included in its own set. It is itself beyond the set of "real", defined things.

Becoming is the dynamic process by which concrete "everything" is divided up, through abstraction, and reconnected, through association. This experience is the creation of one's reality.

Thus reality is the result of all concrete experience, once it is abstracted into things and associated back together in order to add meaning to them.

There, and I didn't use the word "real" in the definition.
Yes, even a chimp can learn a few tricks, when coming in contact with humans.

The magic of philosophy is that it tells the mind what it senses but cannot fully conceptualize. It explains it using symbolism and metaphors, so that in the end the mind believes that it had known this all along.

Shit-Smear wrote:
Absolute knowledge is x=x.  
And this, my friends, is what legends are made out of.

lol!

James S. Saint wrote:
I don't think that Science and knowledge are actually closely associated.
Science merely lets you know when a proposed hypothesis did or didn't work out as proposed.
Science can say nothing of whether it was true.

"Your prediction worked out... soooo... maybe..."
Ya know, folks, if this doesn't almost beat Shit-Smear in the degree of its utter obliviousness, then nothing can come closer.
You get the taste of Christian understanding. A peak into how those many, who vote and decide the faith of others, think about science.

What we need here is a dose of certainty....faith in the irrational. An emotive leap, across the void in the brain.
See, science says nothing about TRUFF. It only gives us this crap about probabilities and approximations and general vagueness. What we need is some concrete, cemented, hard TRUTHS!!!
Only one place to get that. In a Book.
No, not any book...THE BOOK.
That's the only place to be edumucated.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 pm

petals wrote:
I must say, I only came here to see what you all had to say about those of us you deem inadequate.

Pretty much the usual blustering and bluffing. You guys are cute :)Have fun.
Thanks for noticing, and coming out of your way to inform us.

All you have to do is read this one thread to know that not only are we exactly like other forums, like ILP, but far worse.

I think dat biatch forgot about what losers we are, compensating for our inability to fit in, and to be appreciated, and to find love.
No matter, she only wanted to be noticed and to give us a drive-by verbal thrashing.

And, no...I never bluff about my stupidity, nor about my secret attraction to big burly he-men.
But I am "cute."

I think people fail to understand how all my descriptions are about the kind of guy I would love to curl up under a blanket with.
I'm really a big, fat, ugly, cunt, but I too deserve loving.
I also have massive man-boobs, which I adore, and a small pee-pee, which I call my giganta-clit...if anyone is interested.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:07 pm

But I am an angry fifteen year-old boy.

I thought you knew.

And, yes, I am very sad.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 pm

I always knew.
Thanks for caring enough to remind me.

And what would that make you, who takes advantage of adolescent minds, and spends time following them around?

p.s.
The viewpoints remain unchallenged.
This is all you have.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 pm

You are an inspiration, and a good person.
Your reasons for coming are honest and admirable.

Yes, Natalie slipped through my fingers. The more I tried to hold onto her, the more she felt nauseated by me.
I did stalk her for a long while, this is true, but it didn't work.
I still cry myself to sleep over her.

Lyssa definitely sees through me.
She's already turned down two of my sexual advances, and she will admit that she thinks I'm a creepy old man.
Maybe the two of you can be girlfriends.
Send her a PM.

Don't worry, your participation here has clarified many things for her, as it has for all the members here.
Thanks for totally destroying me, and embarrassing me in front of my friends.

I'm sure your intentions were noble...my sweet "girl."

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:41 pm

You know fellow KT members, every time those douche-bags come here, wearing those masks, and using that same-old tired approach, I am comforted.
Nothing has changed ...and that is a good thing, in my book.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 pm

You forgot the *whoop* part, for that not so predictable victory dance.
I've never, ever, seen this before.

You really got me.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Why so humble, all of a sudden?
This was a genuinely fresh approach. I appreciate that.

I'm so flattered that I am still discussed by minds as uniquely sophisticated as yours.

Tell your fiends how science does the same thing, in all fields.
It takes the bare minimum and extrapolates general rules, from patterns of behavior.
But, I'm sure a person such as yourself, can never be fully understood ...ever.
You are an enigma, whereas here you are doing just that.

It must me my simplicity.
I am putty in your hands.
You are welcomed.
I've helped dozens of minds just like yours.
I'm a modern day Jeebus.

I bet nothing I could have done or said could have dissuaded you from performing this planned victory dance.
You set it up so nicely ...I never saw it coming.
Truly impressive.
It had to be done ...and I'm glad I was there for you.

Can't say this is the first or the last time I will be exposed as what I really am, to those I've thoroughly tricked.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Obviously not.
You are special and sophisticated, and noble...and oh, so unpredictably fresh and new and inspiring.
Who can ever understand the creature that you are?
You confuse and scare me.

I will gather the shattered remains of my day, the one you destroyed, and make my way towards the inevitable evening.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm smart?
People say so, but then it is usually followed by some insinuation that I am fake, to remedy the ache.
I don't know how someone can fake smart, but you are the unique one, so I'll leave that for you to explain.

You've come here to save a girl, no?
Lyssa desperately needs your help, noble, unpredictable one.

I am looking forward to you uncovering the true essence of Satyr, or "Connie," or whatever patronizing term you so uniquely choose to not "put me in my place" with, in that not so predictable way of yours.

But how can I ever know you?

Should your presence flatter me?
I guess it should, if I did not get far too much attention as it is.
Should your attention, in particular, flatter me?
I don't know, I can never know you, so I cannot say.
I am like a dog, who is mesmerized by its owners vocalizations, and looks to the eyes to glean something that will help it understand.
What you've said is that in some private conversation, with some unknown mysterious friend of yours, I was thrashed beyond recognition. You made a devastating point against me and my ways ...and it must have been brutal because I slept like a baby yesterday.
A beating can do that to you ...even a make-belief one.
I'll have to take your word on it ...and knowing how honest and unpredictably noble you are, I have confidence that you know what you are talking about.  

All I know is what you've told me yourself, being that you are so differently noble and honest: you've come here to see if Lyssa will tear away from me, as Natalie did...that ungrateful bitch!!!!
There's that bitterness and anger, again.
You also told me, or informed me, or reminded me, if you will, that I stalked Natalie ...or that she was some young-thang that managed to get away from a dirty old man, such as I.
Right there I know I am in the presence of greatness ...and your flattery only makes me more willing to accept it as that.  

But you've also come here, wearing a new visage, to declare that you are "cut from a different cloth," from a one such as I.
I'm sure there's no need to prove something to yourself, because that would make you typically predictable, and we both know that one can never know you from a few instances.

I'm looking forward to you showing me this anti-Connie cloth, by saving the princess, and finally landing a blow against a pathetic, miserable, old, fart, who is pretending to be something or other, so convincingly that some, naive ones, are taken by his linguistic charms.

I suppose that at some point in time you will actually address a topic, rather than use these unpredictably, unique, personal insinuations, with that complex, incomprehensible motive, which you reveal so I, nor anyone else, can speculate about.

Until then I wait with my fists clenched.

I'm sure that order means something different to you, but for me order means a stringency, a pattern, a predictability in behavior, based on a code of conduct, and a belief system ...or an ideal.
A pattern is a predictable behavior ...and this we call ORDER.

Rational creatures are more predictable than irrational creatures, for that very reason.
This is why retardation and insanity, are so frightening.  
An ordered, system, for example, is one which follows particular rules, and by doing so is predictably consistent.
To live an ordered life is to have predictable, consistent, rituals, daily routines, etc.

To be unpredictable is to be chaotic, disorganized, inconsistent, flaky, unreliable, a leaf in the winds: chaos...the randomness of un-patterned, irrationality.
But, my dear, that you think you have no discernible patterns to make you predictable, is part of it.
A sweet part of it, for me to enjoy.
What would a cow know of bovine nature, and how man manipulates this predictable behavior?  

Time for another victory dance, my dear.
Did you not expect all of this?
I think you did.
This verbosity ...so me.
I get excited ...like a shark smelling blood in the water.

Imagine, you who is cut from another cloth, how many just like you, used exactly that same approach, over the years?
Imagine how many of them thought that calling me not unique or predictable, would insult me ...or how many, still to this day, think I am some macho freak who will be hurt by a slight insinuation about my supposed latent homosexuality, or how I fear this or that.
Imagine how many claimed to be different, the exception to the rules I've exposed over the years, in a good way ...and then became the same predictable shit, in a matter of a few posts.

Like how you unpredictably alluded to my "intelligence" when the outcome was not going according to plan.  

Jerry Springer show?
A fat Negress in a tight dress screaming:
"You don know me!!!"

Do we need to know every chimp out there, to predict a single chimp's most probable future activities?
One either creates order by organizing his own life, by gaining control over his instincts, or one is governed by emotions and instincts, or a predetermined natural order, he cannot help but abide by, because he refuses to see his own predictable nature.
See the difference?
One is willfully predictable ...the other has no clue, but may even claim to be uniquely unpredictable, while it acts in exactly the way nature, genetics, determined.

Imagine me yawning.
But we do, my sweet, we do know you ...and of your kind.

Shall we proceed?
afro 
This is fun.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 am

Lyssa, have you decided not to contribute on this Forum again?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:55 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa, have you decided not to contribute on this Forum again?
Why, did you miss me?

Or did you want a piece in the drama?

Like the part where you lick his wounds and give your love to a loveless one... (I'm not in your way ; )) )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next