Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 am

Typical how Rejects and bleeding hearts react to being discarded for morons...

Lets take our Wowman here who's just turned Heroine with her Debut on such brilliant character analysis when Satyr spurns her;

Heroine wrote:

"the picture of masculinity, we are not gay, just good friends.  
he loathes women and tends to ignore them to the best of his ability. To Gaylord they are a mixture of hunter and parasite.  
Be aware, to Satyr, people (men and women alike) are tools for his use in mind games intertwined with power play."
She's a Heroine, a Mother, a wowman of substance who knows what love is and is ready to transform the one who is "afraid of love"; she's an all-rounder, cultured, sophisticated, she's developing a taste for Heraclitus,,, I mean what more!! There she is, so chiffonesque,,, brains and beauty, and self-made beyond the fat alimony,,, but..... Satyr... can't see what's right in front of him,,...he must be blind, the reason can only be because he is afraid of being loved. The reason can only be....... he must be a Gay, mate. He's a Manipulator, heartless, unattractive, cold and unloved...
Heroine cannot resist her contumelious remarks... she keeps Jung in the drawer, or is it under the pillow where she stashes her bible, bipolar medication, and yellow flashlight?
Oh you poor thing, he's a man in every way a woman would desire. You have no idea...   a gem.

One has to laugh at such a creature, speaking of Heraclitus' fragment on how what is dissonance here, is harmony in a larger arche,,,, and yet, all it takes is one remark, unjust to her, from Satyr on any topic concerning the typical female, and she's quick to condemn him as a gaylord...

Did not Aeschylus say, "All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both."?

What good is reading Heraclitus if a wowman of substance cannot affirm a man Equally Both in his Justice and in his Injustice?

What kind of wowman is that, who rubbishes and defects from someone the minute she hears something unpleasant? What kind of moron has all the fragments mugged up, and comes alive to parrot it on Cut, and Action!...?
A Heroine.

What would she know of tenderness, and "love", when a man is her man when its pleasant,,, and a manipulative fairy when he's got no time for her hyperJustice to every exception to every rule... Emotional Vampire?
Here was a man, not till a few weeks ago, who tried wearing his face honestly and speaking his mind and it didn't take long for her to fling dirt at him before he returned to his mask again and manipulating people from behind it, for power, no doubt...
The typical Female is a Wench!
This is a fact. And any man who dares say it can only have been pussywhipped. Who can contend with such brilliance!! Moronimated is when someone is so braindead, they have to be animated.. like a Heroine....
Assuming what this other dunce petals is blabbing is true and she dumped him,,, does anyone see him concluding its because she must be lesb.?!
Although she and kriswest do look really made for each other,, two sycophant feminists titilated by female-suffrage and such repulsive self-mutations...
Imagine their substance,,, and why Satyr remarks he'd prefer the company of males to talk to females like them...
Heroine puts this all down to fear and cruelty and how much people hurt each other out of ego...
No.
I'd say this is an Emotion Deficit Disorder EDD.

Heroines like her who cannot hold their involvement and emote for more than 3 mins. before they need their toiletteries and mirrors and be told what a great job they are doing, cannot stay-with-it.... to appreciate another *for their dissonance. Quick to pounce and jump their guns, waiting for any opportunity to shame and ridicule another. Wasn't she the one who tried to shame him for playing with his son, but its all glorious how she adores her pet poppet now and how she is going to teach her child all about those beautiful males who as she put it,
"I will also teach her to respect men, to encourage and speak well of them, and to value and appreciate the contribution that they can make to her life. "

lol
Typical Heroine...

Reject No.2  cannot get over him, she's been carrying this load in her heart since my ILP encounter with her and finally comes to vomit now...

Brilliance says,,,, the same...........    he's a manipulator, a clever smartypants...

She finds this constant desperate need to ETCH in bold everytime this topic comes, and this is the only topic that comes from her anytime I meet her, as to how it was she who dumped him and how it was he who "stalked" her pheromonous petals...  
She finds this need to invoke another example Natalie to validate her own comforting hallucinations.. so badly she wants to hurt and shame him... its not easy being rejected, esp. by someone you fantasize about and can't get over.... how many days...miserable and blue...

She comes swinging to point out how Satyr's been so judgemental with a minimum amount of information to extrapolate something about another's whole life and motivation. But anyone who followed our conversation on ILP - my thread asking there why Satyr was banned,..... had this hypocrite blurry tell me how Natalie was a Whore for flashing her T&A, how I was going to be nothing more than another Slut for flashing my T&A.
All it took for her was bare minimum information to pass judgement on Natalie and myself.
Talk about extrapolating when she knew next to nothing about me, except Satyr and I get along........... it could only be because I am another slut like Natalie with T&A to flash.

What's funny, is the one who foul-mouths Natalie there as nothing more than a trashwhore is the one she invokes here for support like a chum to validate Satyr's general mistreatment of women - the "subsequent shite" and all....
Watch how females like her form alliances when it suits them, and yet these very ones are the kind to take a dagger at each other when left alone...

But it pricks her curiosity to come sniffing around to see if she can collect one more sample to validate and comfort her pitiful, scurvy life...   not any warmth and concern towards me,,, she wants Data.
Nothing beats Statistics...

Yea, tell me about how he's going to manipulate, use and discard me. Didn't I already ask you what makes you think I'm with him for anything more than a few private tuitions?!

Tell me about how you escaped his lecherous clutches... and put him behind you...  

Tell me about how much your cunt is getting wet just thinking about six months from now, or three?, to tell me to my face, "I Told You So, *laugh"!

Why don't you post a topic in the Satyr thread [there are 3 files on him here!] on how every girl in the future must be wary of such a diabolical manipulator [that said, not to take away his suave charm for sure].

petals wrote:

Oh right, because there's always some walking vagina behind you to worship you
My Lord, pls. accept a small offering from this poor besotted vagina...

"Tender spathes of mimosa reeds rustle

You are the shortest path to liberation.

A dark monsoon cloud that hangs over the fragrant forest
raining
joy and wealth."

This,.... has her so worked up....  
miserable cunt.

Quote :
and reinforce all of your misconceptions about yourself. What a wonderful existence you lead
Down to brasstacks, I don't play these girly games. Riddles and crap. Be blunt, or stick an enema.

What misconceptions about himself would I be reinforcing?
And pssssssst,,,, that's some flowing vagina, not walking.... I kind of stream my way...and....

Quote :

Honestly, I was more interested in seeing what you've done with Lyssa than anything.
You wouldn't believe it if I said it, but he tried to..... manipulate me....   he made sexual advances.  
He said I was pretty. I felt so abused...
He's got a knack for people's weaknesses, i'll tell you that.... he's a wily one.
I'm all damaged now...
hopelessly devoted...
While he's still smarter, sexier, leaner, meaner...    my lord and master. *drool...
Someone should definitely write about what he does to innocent ones!! You go girl!!

Quote :
After your utter failure at keeping Natalie in your pocket,
Are you stupid. Look back to this forum last March and Natalie asking Satyr to add her on his facebook...

lol, how you expose your bitterness.... pulling on straws, anything....  sad.

Quote :
then your inability to keep me interested despite the Skype and facebook stalking, and the subsequent shit-talking you've done about both of us since, I had to wonder if you'd try again and if this female would be smart enough to see through your shit.
I think the construction "subsequent shit" needs a bit of reflection on your part...
I am not that smart.
I have recessive genes. You saw how easily I got manipulated.
I blame it on the hypersensitivity of my vagina. It quivers to a kind of nude honesty...
I need directions.
Still,,, even a daft cow can see, how the one who dumped a stalker is the one still stalking him here like a bitch on heat;
the one who left him behind and rejected him is the one still thinking about him and can't find closure....    that's some depth you carry even after all this time; he must be one awesome lover...
I need anais nin, a book on jung, and a thesaurus.
I am a mess.

Why don't I save you the trouble from coming back again to finding out how I'm doing and what he's done to me, and just tell him off now...  
Why prolong your fantasy, and your vengeful desire?... Eat your heart out.
This is going to be me six months from now to Satyr.... when he will have used and abused and discarded me callously...    
lyrics are in Greek too, so there will be no mistaking what I want to tell him...

I hope your pretty heart can find a little solace now...
I too care about other people and making them feel good.

"'before I realize he's not worth it?'...."... sighhh.....

And what would make it worthwhile....?

To be used up and dumped and discarded like one was nothing but a useful resource that has outworn its use, by an honest soul,,, has more honour in it for me, than being flattered with a tender love that caresses me knowing nothing beyond pain and pleasure. I'd sooner welcome his kind discarding me like I were nothing, cold and dull, and condemned for my banality, than being made to feel special and loved for what I am not...  if that is all I can manage, better to win disgust and hatred and resentment for who one is, from someone impecabble, than be cherished for what one is not.
The dispostion, 'what can I give here?', to accept nothing gratefully, dying lightly, takes a ruthless ego... you have no idea.
Perk up that curiosity instead of being judgemental, and learn from me.

Quote :
It doesn't seem to have occurred to her yet that you're a waste of her time, but I bet she'll get there. I have faith in bitches.
Mule, you are going to have to carry that load for a looooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg long time....
On the bright side though, you are going to develop some raunchy humps... and then..... maybe, just maybe... you could crawl your way back to him and he might accept you. You know, how he's all about sexuality only.
Off you go now.

Quote :

See, I was having a conversation with a friend about some people's ability to take a bare minimum amount of information about a person and convince themselves that they know about that person's life and/or motivations.
Look at the mule, coyly intimating how she wants him to know her fully....  
She's pisssssed he misjudged her when she hadn't even gotten around to telling him about her painted nails and how different her rubicund red was...
That would have surely dented his judgement and caused him to seriously reflect about her motivations in life....

“She knew that she belonged to this man, body and soul. Every trace of shame departed; it was burnt out by the fire that consumed her. She gave him a thousand opportunities; she fought to turn his words to serious things. He baffled her with his shallow smile and ready tongue, that twisted all topics to triviality. By six o'clock she was morally on her knees before him; she was imploring him to stay to dinner with her. He refused.”

What's saddening, is these pussydead women don't know how to love or make a man happy. Then their impotence tries to bring what's up, down to their level and besmirch anything good with snide gossips of how rotten and manipulative someone is or how something is not going to last because it didn't last with them...
They are so disfigured, they can't stand seeing anything straight and resist calling it crooked and bent... little lickspittles.
If all that can be expected from rejected Anaemics is a pale theory of the other being a manipulator or a fairy or love's scaredycat for spelling out M.O.R.O.N,,,, I can safely say - End of Story. Now f--- off or rant something intellectual.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Enjoy your victory.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Tupac is the best poet that ever lived.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Lyssa's last post reminds me of someone I once knew, back when I was still an up-and-coming Wanderer on the outskirts of town.

Then the urbanites stoned me, and drove me towards the surrounding wood ...where I discovered a large willow and a dark, but cool, pool, and I was reborn with these horns and hooves.

A scapegoat with a razor-tongue.

They are still trying to sacrifice me to their gods, but my upper-half, helps me blend in, and I disappear.
Then I watch their sneers, and their blades shining in the night; sweat-drenched and hungry for the kill.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Quote :
Lets take our Wowman here who's just turned Heroine with her Debut on such brilliant character analysis......
Thank you.

Some more gems for you to digest.

I shall begin.  Women's interests are aroused by this man who calls himself Satyr and some are drawn to himexorably, as you are. There are also some of us who "see" and "sense" that this man is a void.  Oh yes, he can act out whatever you want him to be, but in his advancing years, he is becoming tired of this, his passion has faded, he thinks, "fuck the cunts, they can take it or leave it.  I am who I am".

This creates confusion in some women and they are attracted, yet at the same time cautious.  They cannot quite put their finger on how this man ticks.  Then there are the women like you.  You have the wile, but as he sees it, the "audacity" to pursue him, which only demonstrates your innate inferiority.  You do not yet see he is repelled by your presuming that you might have something that he needs, let alone desires! Your self delusion that you can hold him by virtue of your genitalia is amusing.  You silly woman, he is secretly immune and probably revolted by your age old strategy and is at a point in his life where he can no longer disguise his abhorrence for engaging in sexual gymnastics.  He admits his contempt for people and you are smart to cover yourself by writing in six months you will be worthless to this man.  What you do not realise is ...... you are already worthless to this man.  Your desire for self destruction exposes your limited self worth.  Already this man has made you suspicious of other women's motives and you imagine they have private agendas, nurturing your burgeoning jealousy.   How unseemly you have become. You accuse me of pursuing and desiring Satyr and then being spurned.  Let us stop for one moment. Let me assure you my interest in this man, either sexually/romantically is and has always been zero.  My interest in the Forum and all its participants, on the other hand, is high.  My dear you are destined for terrible times and you will have little if any emotional strength left to grapple with them, when the time finally comes.  Your comparative lack of experience with men (as your new Avatar betrays), puts you in a vulnerable position, but exactly the right position for Satyr.  You are the perfect specimen for him, of this I have no doubt.

Eventually his indifference and wish to be left alone will torment you. You cannot see at this point that he will devour you, tire of you, cast you aside like the silly empty vessel you have already become. "The emptiness of a subway station, which is filled with a crush of humanity during rush hours, can symbolize the sense of void and isolation that will you be left with". It is a sorry sight that you forge ahead determined with gritted teeth, forever young, head down, eyes squinting, against a gale force wind.

Just for you, my love, Carl Jung.

"Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other."

This I will also teach my little poppet.  LOL.

Do you have any children as you seem to speak with the authority of the child-less.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm

I was once a man who bent over backwards, and wanted them all to take it ...take it please.
Then, one day, to my surprise, I realized how it was this, and this alone, that made them leave it.

I corrected myself ...and voila!!!
It was a boy!!! 

How does this "man tick"?
For starters a Satyr is only a half-man ...and if you haven't read it on-line yet, what makes him tick is fear, self-loathing, loneliness, need, desperation crying out for help.

This is old news, we do not need to repeat it, again.

"Where love rules, there is no will to power" oh shit that one was good.
If Jung says so, then who am I to question?
Let's leave love rule, shall we?
No pant-less monarch, no peering behind the curtain. We'll remain in the magic, where we can enjoy the feelings.

I've seen love's many faces.
Not even my mother's was so idealistically pure.
There you go, it was my upbringing that explains me.
And here I am explaining this to a divorcee looking for love on-line.
Some people learn fast ...others never.

A female's self-esteem was always wrapped up in her ability to make the boys crawl, and grovel, and make fools of themselves.
She wants evidence that he will be there, for the next 7-10 years.
At least.
But she loses interest, for some reason, half way through.
Something about chemistry, or "growing apart," or some other modern, soap-opera shit, like that.

Those damn "bad boys" with their callous, indifference.
So, brutal, disgusting, uncivil, but fuck so moistening.  

What makes Satyr so appealing?
He undresses females from afar...and then does not finish the job, because he never intended to fuck them, or "love them" as you would put it, but only to get them naked.
And how wonderfully they line up to show him their panties ...teasing him, thinking he will buckle, his knees will bend, he will fall to their feet.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Bullshit   Your full of it.

Go to it, typing your clever responses. LOL.

Hurry up, get to it boy.

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Excellent retort.

You remind me of one of those single ladies who go to weddings just to speculate about how long the marriage will last ...then return home to a cold glass of white wine, to discuss, with one of their closest girlfriends, why they can never, or have never, found the "right one."

No ....wait ...that was me last night.
affraid 

Lose interest?
I lose interest when the other begins feeding me these pop-cultural, catch-phrases, about love, and intimacy, and equality, and justice.
Once that starts to happen I know this one will be a disappointment.
Like when you come across a couple who are constantly kissing and saying "honey" and "I love you"...you know they are having problems and may split at any time.

It's like being with a child.
It's fun, to begin with, but then you want to sit and have an adult conversation ...with no cutesy remarks.

I look around ...with 50+% divorce rates, and growing single populations, with no children, and then I compare it to this avalanche of pop musical and movie love-obsessed crap, and I wonder.

Then I come on-line, to these forums about philosophy, you know exploring reality, and what do I find but the same shit.

Like being surrounded by infants who just want to play and hug and have some milk and cookies, 'cause mommy and daddy are looking after them and they said they are precious and that they deserve to play forever.

Tupac was the greatest poet that has ever lived ...and Goethe was not a philosopher.
Let's include your naive crap in this category.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Scarely the ink dry and there it is! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Ha!!!

I am soooo predictable, no?

You've got my number.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:06 pm

WOWman wrote:

I shall begin.
The Tuts Seminar.....
Thanks for organizing this; I appreciate how much you missed me, and want to keep me entertained...  don't worry. Would I leave a f----ing Promise?
Next time a man spurns you, and your vagina cringes tighter than a can of tuna fish, remember me saying, I believe you have my number too, don't you...?

Quote :
Women's interests are aroused by this man who calls himself Satyr and some are drawn to himexorably, as you are.
He had me at hello...

Quote :
There are also some of us who "see" and "sense" that this man is a void.
To a crackwhore high on Highs, I can see and sense how Satyr must appear like another drug buddy... vacant eyes, void soul...

'cw: YO man you gots any crack?

dude: fo sho but you gon' hafta start suckin bitch!

whore: oh hell yeah i gotsta get me that crack!... '

Quote :
Oh yes, he can act out whatever you want him to be,
Such a furvert....

Quote :
but in his advancing years,
Ah yes, I forgot how you go from all intel inside to mental inside around this time of the year... good old PN days, has a year passed by already,, since you threw those tantrums from your birthday jitters? "Advancing years"... enough to make you floss and toss and turn in bed, no?

Can't be easy for you, with so much pent up love inside to give... and turning hag slowly..with all the grace of a bent-over ostrich.
I know how it feels...    its why I told him, not to take all this so personally.

Quote :
he is becoming tired of this, his passion has faded, he thinks, "fuck the cunts, they can take it or leave it.  I am who I am".
That's right. He is all void now because his genitals was all he was...    Such sense of perception. What could match that level of obtuseness...? nothing. or maybe just your hips on dropsy? Your penetrating love is so voluptuous to make Jung turn in his grave. Let no one tell you otherwise. we can keep that one between us...

Quote :
This creates confusion in some women and they are attracted, yet at the same time cautious.
"He looked like an Italian, was dressed like an Englishman, and had the independent air of an American--a combination which caused sundry pairs of feminine eyes to look approvingly after him, and sundry dandies in black velvet suits, with rose-colored neckties, buff gloves, and orange flowers in their buttonholes, to shrug their shoulders, and then envy him his inches..."  I love you 

Quote :
They cannot quite put their finger on how this man ticks.
Correct. "I am who I am"  - cannot just be IT.
Exceptions like the heroine abound,,, while Satyr... he's just a POSER. He's definitely not shared and spelt out every alphabet of his life including his home address and telephone number for those morons to see if he was lying about being a black woman and a paraplegic living in his mother's basement...
That mask he's wearing must have given it all away... damn, what a fraud.

Quote :
 Then there are the women like you.  You have the wile, but as he sees it, the "audacity" to pursue him, which only demonstrates your innate inferiority.  You do not yet see he is repelled by your presuming that you might have something that he needs, let alone desires!
Thanks for summarizing all that happened to you. Freud is said to have said, how rephrasing everthing that happened in the second person... you you you,,, can be analeptic; I definitely recommend it.

Quote :
Your self delusion that you can hold him by virtue of your genitalia is amusing.
Good. Now that you've realized what you did, the next step is to apologize to him. You know he's no fruit. A wowman of substance aren't you...
Swallow your fake vanity. you can do it.

Quote :
You silly woman, he is secretly immune and probably revolted by your age old strategy and is at a point in his life where he can no longer disguise his abhorrence for engaging in sexual gymnastics.
Yes.... talk to yourself like that...    

errrrrrmmmm meanwhile regarding that sexual gymnastics though, pm me on what you had in mind....
Do you wear f----me-shoes?

Quote :
He admits his contempt for people and you are smart to cover yourself by writing in six months you will be worthless to this man.
Wowman,, please don't tickle me so much with your reading comprehension.

Ask petals; she'll explain. She read my whole letter.

Quote :
What you do not realise is ...... you are already worthless to this man.
Oh tender Angelica, how do you know I'm not in his kitchen typing this, and he is not in his study typing that, and having hilarious fun at this all.. and then with each other?
*grinnnn

You sure, its me you should be telling to be wary of him,... ? *[clue] Tuts, aren't you following his cynical diary?
Shows how much you enjoy coming here for the philosophy... I believe you.

Quote :
Your desire for self destruction exposes your limited self worth.
You call living and loving beyond pain/pleasure self-destruction?

I like it. Your animal vigour...    yea, I am more chilled out sort.
Like a man says to me, you are more exciting and intelligent than a squatting hen in a poultry farm, and I.... like... don't call him Homo...  ?
I, wear a pretty dress and wonder about what fun things I can do to light up his face and inspire him...

How self-destructive of me.

Women should never want to be givers foremost; how repulsive.

Only that man who makes a positive "contribution in a woman's life" and never forgets to thank her for the dinner she makes and for the underwear she washes, like she were doing him a Favour by being a woman,, is worthy of praise. We need more "fathers and brothers and leaders like That", don't we TUTS!

"Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it." [Nietzsche]

Go figure.

Lets say my innate worth amounts to nothing more than salted peanuts or a menthos aftermint, one takes after enjoying a more "full-meal",  but shite wowman, are you anything more than a hedonistic meadow cow, content with the pleasant praises you want to cud-chew all day?
You are a wet blanket.

Quote :
Already this man has made you suspicious of other women's motives and you imagine they have private agendas, nurturing your burgeoning jealousy.   How unseemly you have become.
What you have no clue about, you should keep very quiet.

But wait. Who/what am I jealous about? Petals? You? Beeecausssssseee....?  

Quote :
You accuse me of pursuing and desiring Satyr and then being spurned.
Whoa, you need to so something about that reading comprehension. No Sweetness, I accuse you of being a shameless dolt, a typical female who just because was spurned, immediately called the other Gay. I accuse you of stupidity. You outvenom even the worms of Nile as Shakespeare would say of a heroine like you.

Dolt, who's accusing you of pursuing Satyr? Who's accusing you of desiring him? Certainly not me.

Quote :
Let us stop for one moment. Let me assure you my interest in this man, either sexually/romantically is and has always been zero.  
Is that so? I can play that game.

"No rough sex. Arrangements can be made. ooooo its been so long since I've met a real man who excites me like this.." and such edited love letters never happened. Wink. Wink.

You are so predicatable. I bet 100 you will now call me a Liar. LOL

Quote :
My interest in the Forum and all its participants, on the other hand, is high.
“Don't talk for five minutes, there's a good chap! I've a strange feeling come over me--almost as if I were going to think!”

LOL, You tickle me. You mean like telling Mannequin "this is going to get interesting" and going no further than that.... or do you mean like telling "I wish Laconian was here"....

I see the tremendous interest and participation you have produced here. Your brilliance is what made me call you Heroine. How you come alive and make the whole set lively too.... waah...

Quote :
My dear you are destined for terrible times and you will have little if any emotional strength left to grapple with them, when the time finally comes.
And who is saying this? Who are you? What are you? You say this about a man who has shared everything with the whole world and stands humbly naked and proudly honest... how easy it is to poke him. How easy and convenient for you to wrap up all that he's shared in some pathetic jungian theory that goes no more than
"You ignored me. Ergo you must be a fairy and a woman-hating manipulator."  I love your seminar, tuts.

Let me see YOU spill your guts and ooze your "substance" here. Can you talk about your life? Can you talk about your experiences?
Shite "your virginity is enough to breed mites"...[i]

Idiot, don't speak of another wearing masks and insinuating power ploys, when [i]you
don't know what it is to live naked. To have every tom and tomalina make a judgement at you and who want to crush the mirror with their hatred, because they can't crush the ugliness in themselves...

Quote :
Your comparative lack of experience with men (as your new Avatar betrays),
hmmm, your's looks like a Bimbo... no offence [- for a change.]

I can understand how mine must look dull now, after those earlier avatars with my low cuts excited you,...  you spurn Satyr,,, you must be a Lesb.

See how your seminar was rewarding... opens such insights....

Quote :
puts you in a vulnerable position,
I am Very...  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
but exactly the right position for Satyr.
I should hope so...
That's a large enticing book I have...

Quote :
You are the perfect specimen for him, of this I have no doubt.
your foufoune needs a little fanning, methinks...

Quote :
Eventually his indifference and wish to be left alone will torment you. You cannot see at this point that he will devour you, tire of you, cast you aside like the silly empty vessel you have already become.
Godiva, you protest as though I am here for "love"..... that I leave to YOU. You are the one with the substance...

Silly, he's a hero and I openly adore him. That you take it for "love, etc." exposes your own projections no matter how vehemently you protest, Madam...
His disinterest and repugnance towards myself affects nothing about who he IS. Get It??

I don't have to be loved and carressed and liked and "contributed to"!,  to acknowledge, he's a beautiful human, a full man, and a splendid person.
Its called Objectivity; Dear. schoolgirl.[i]

This issue is not about me, but you gaydar,,, your stupidity to be more exact. Your mindfarts about how one has to be gay or manipulative if they ignored you is buggery.
Oh, kiss and make-up, will you?! Or do you want to keep pissing here and there...
You are in the wrong and you owe him an apology for your attempted false tarnishing. aissshh...

Quote :
"The emptiness of a subway station, which is filled with a crush of humanity during rush hours, can symbolize the sense of void and isolation that will you be left with". It is a sorry sight that you forge ahead determined with gritted teeth, forever young, head down, eyes squinting, against a gale force wind.
Is that what happened to you poppet? Did your ex tire of you even though there was no shortage of love from your end? Did he discard you, like a paper flower?

Emotions and past baggage, learn from it, don't let it dictate you. Not all men are alike.

What has life, has an expiration date also. But what is within one's honour, or atleast my kind of honour, is to see to it, whatever little while you have or you may have with another, leaves them richer, atleast not less poorer than before... I don't worry about consequences or ends,,, perhaps its because the more I am used up, the more I renew mercilessly and the less diminished I feel. Not all can afford to be like this, it takes a self-excess.

Quote :

Just for you, my love, Carl Jung.

"Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other."
Darling, Everything is will to power. Love too is a will to power.

[i]"The chaste man, the true Knight-Errant of the stars, imposes continually his essential virility upon the throbbing Womb of the King's Daughter; with every stroke of his Spear he penetrates the heart of Holiness, and bids spring forth the Fountain of the Sacred Blood, splashing its scarlet dew throughout Space and Time. His Innocence melts with its white-hot Energy the felon fetters of that Restriction which is Sin, and his Integrity with its fury of Righteousness establishes that Justice which alone can satisfy the yearning lust of the Womanhood whose name is Opportunity."
[Crowley, Little Essays toward Truth / Chastity]

Quote :
Do you have any children as you seem to speak with the authority of the child-less.
Dad: Son, if you don't stop masturbating you will go blind.

Son: Dad, I'm over here.

...cough..

The way to the free buffet, if you please....?

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:13 pm

and that's it?

Quote :
I know how it feels...    its why I told him, not to take all this so personally.

Oh yes, the flurry of PM'S or maybe a cam session, both wanting to contribute, to the post, of course.   Explains why I have read it all before.  

"Forever young",  There she is Lolita aka Lyssa all of fourteen years old.  Too flat chested, but maybe that is why you chose her.  Let's not forget Sabina.  The hat holds the key. LOL

On reflection, Mommie is a more suitable role for you according to the quote above and hey Satyr is looking for a new Mom. (outgrown his bio one).   Il va vous adorer!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So it's official, as from today, Mommie Dearest it will be.

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Does your tit ache for new lips?

You know what the Jew Freud said about boys and their mommies and girls and their daddies.

Did you come looking for a daddy?
Someone to hold you as you played on his lap, given candy, before you suck his juices dry, for him?

Suckling is the key.
It precedes the act of kissing, the passing of food between mother and child, once the infant has been weaned, then turning erotic.
How girls love to be kissed; how they love to suckle and to be suckled.

Can you imagine your lips wrapped around me, my sweet, making my spine tingle?
Your hands cupping my testicles, so tenderly.
My scent all over your face.
You being mine, all mine?

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Lame.

Go to bed, old man.

Mommie Dearest can tuck you in. Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:49 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
and that's it?

Quote :
Oh yes, the flurry of PM'S or maybe a cam session, both wanting to contribute, to the post, of course.   Explains why I have read it all before.  
hahha, See, what happens when I pick a specific picture and ask you to entertain the "possibility" of me being over at his place? Its enough to torment your imagination and your paranoia...
Did my suggestion take away your comfortable picture of how an Evil Man was manipulating or trying to manipulate a pitiful girl with no self-worth? Don't answer. You already gave it with your remark above...

Poor thing.

Quote :
"Forever young",  There she is Lolita aka Lyssa all of fourteen years old.
Birthday jitters... vent it out....   not 14. sweet 14.
That's a pic. not meant to represent me btw., but to mock at your suggestion that a dirty old man was going to use and discard me like an empty vessel...   are women so innocent, Dear?
Like you... r  avatar pic. "wants to" suggest?

Quote :
Too flat chested, but maybe that is why you chose her.
Did you like me all Hot? LOL

Are you letting Satyr know you have full voluptuous breasts...?
Cute.
I wasn't even competing mate,,, don't be so insecure.

Quote :
Let's not forget Sabina.  The hat holds the key. LOL
What hat?

Quote :

On reflection, Mommie is a more suitable role for you according to the quote above
Oh retard, I was talking of this and thought you would follow,,, forgot you are a dolt.

Quote :
reasonvemotion wrote:
Mannequin/Satyr - bum buddies

“She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second."

― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

The heroine is not just a wowman, she is also a scorp... ; )

I wouldn't take it so personally...

Quote :
and hey Satyr is looking for a new Mom. (outgrown his bio one).   Il va vous adorer!
Its nice to know for someone who "never had and does not have any interest in Satyr", keeping Tabs on what Satyr is and is not looking for. Hoisted by her own petard... tut tut

All the things a Heroine does to deflect and deny she was in the wrong....  what a poor frail ego.

Quote :

So it's official.   No more Lyssa as from today, Mommie Dearest.
And that's supposed to be like shameful....? I'm a Lover dolt, I spare nothing. I am an old grannie with sagging boobs and wrinked skin as well, you f---ng idiot. I'm also a mid-wife who pinches a stillborn and brings it to life and gets called a cruel hag... Fear, makes people so disturbed...; don't worry, you don't need mom's permission to pursue him.
It'll be tough, but get some good sleep, and don't go all...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Lyssa on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:57 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lame.

Go to bed, old man.
Projection.

It comforts her that Satyr is old and void because of course all he has is his genitals...  and she's got the sexual power. Full breasts, dropsy hips...  

The Virgin will blossom...   didn't she say here,

Quote :
Eve, as you have said yourself, is not complicated, the basic premise is to get what we both want, (Adam and Eve).  To fuck.

And how she pretends and poses to be above it all LOL A Ballerina prancing about... too funny...

A woman with a shred of principle would open her life and allow the same dissection of her life and character, that she performs on him because he's been so frank...   and passes these snide remarks.
On second thoughts, what I learn from here, is that NOT Everyone is worthy of reading, even if they were to place their whole life out in the open...
Its called having character, a personality... something she lacks.

laterz.

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Night, night.

Don't forget to take your teeth out, Mommie Dearest.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 pm

The hat was my choice ....and so was the picture.

Such vitriol....no petals?
But you only have eyes for me.

What a sweet fag you are.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:

Night, night.

Don't forget to take your teeth out, Mommie Dearest.

Kisses poppet. The bible and tablets are safe under your pillow.
ta.

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Mommie Dearest, Gaylord and their homosexual son Mannequin.

What did you expect.

Domineering Mother, Timid Father, its only natural Mannequin is "the only gay in the village". being British and all that.

Are you gonna ban me another day Satyr for calling you Gaylord, you just couldn't take it any more, could you Gaylord.

Why not make it a permanent ban.

Would you miss me too much.   LOL

Fuck you two are boring.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:51 pm

We don't ban anyone here.

We humor them.
We luv spacymen, 'round these parts, maam.
It's too bad most of'em turn tail.

Only if they are too disruptive do we lock them up in a cage.

I like it when you call me Gaylord.
It's so high-school confidential.

I do have a very strong relationship with my feminine side, by the way.
That's why women are transparent to me.   

The venom dripping off of your fangs, shimmers in the moonlight.
Reminds me of what it means to be truly human.

But ...if you give me permission and you promise not to go running to da PO...LICE...I may close you up in a room and give you a taste of manhood.
You and I...room service, a big sunny window, an open door to a veranda, some wine, candles, moisturizers....Viagra, of course.
Nuttin deadly ....just you taking me in every orifice, like a good girl, until I'm spilling out of you, full of your feminine liquids.

Then you clean me up, and feed me ...with your tongue.
Me a boy, ya see.  

Those tastes are verboten in our age.
How sad.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Mommie Dearest, Gaylord and their homosexual son Mannequin.

What did you expect.

Domineering Mother, Timid Father, its only natural Mannequin is "the only gay in the village". being British and all that.

Are you gonna ban me another day Satyr for calling you Gaylord, you just couldn't take it any more, could you Gaylord.

Why not make it a permanent ban.

Would you miss me too much.   LOL

Fuck you two are boring.

What happens is Tuts, I mean Tits tried being my Mommy and warning me of Bad Bad Evil Men, sadistic, power-hungry manipulators like the ones she experienced and who used and discarded her like a tissue. My titty-mommy wanted to protect me from evil satyr... she cannot stand the idea that someone can objectively appreciate another without emotions clouding, because she is that. In a few days, she will watch attentively to selectively pick a quote, dig dirt, do research and smear and expose. That's her nature, which only proves what I said about what Freud was said to have said. What one cannot come to terms with, one transfers it to a second person.... "you are a Mommie-dearest". When the ego is inflated,  and emotion blinds with vengeance, just to lash out, hurt back, what one cannot accept, then the only way  to come to terms is perform transferrence. Because she's rejected as my mother, she transfers.

Of my entire post, watch how she picked only one comment, made in regard to her age. 43 sends tremors. Human mortality faced by a typical romantic in search of true love, and sense of self attached to her vanity reacts exactly like her. Being bipolar doesn't help.

How Christian is her hatred for someone who is not her Adam...  

She even stereotypes Brits. Such an indiscriminate blind hatred...
Brits can only be Queer.
Those who reject her lasciviousness can only be Gay.

Its a brain tinctured with Corinthians and Jesus Christ.

She goes around forums asking for men with balls, and pretends here, she's come for philosophy.
She goes around namecalling satyr timid, and yet she calls the same man a brute and power-driven manipulator....

You see, a Bi-polar christian throwing her age and hate-tantrums...    

Her poppet and her students... let her say amen.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 am

Which of my concubines do you want to see undress herself?
Or, would you prefer a boy?

How long you must have studied every post I made, went over every word, every syllable, every nuance.
I'm flattered.

But, you must have made a mistake if you think Satyr kisses and tells, or that he is ignoble enough to break trust.
When a woman or a man, gives himself to me, he gives himself to ME!
I do not share these things with people they were not intended for.

Simply imagine, what I've been shown, over the years.
Some I've met, face to face.
All of them gave me something I cherish and I keep, for myself.
I only hope they took something of me, they can appreciate for longer than a night.

Their gifts are mine, and because I am Apollonian I collect, place, with a feng shui sensitivity, all in their appropriate place.

My memory palace.

Every gift, no matter how small, is valued by one such as I.
It is a gift of self. Something intimate.
I respect it, appreciate it, like nothing else in the material world.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

That shit over at ILP, the den of dimwits, is hilarious.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:41 am

More hilarity 

Poor Moreno, he addresses me directly.

Moreno:
I and another shared the moniker Sabina
The other was, indeed, female, making your comments, along with those others made, all the more entertaining.
The moderators can verify my claim by telling you about the two i.p.'s associated with the moniker Sabina.

You allude to an ad hom made by Sabina, can you provide an example? 

Only_Humean is proving to be only_retarded. 
The mere mention of the name Satyr makes him go into a frenzy, though, as he claims Satyr does not say anything new. 
Perhaps the only thing I do is apply the thinking and make it pragmatic.
Not only theoretical but actual.
Entertaining ideas from a detached distance is easy, knowing that the status quo is never in doubt. 
Only_Humean only knows theory; he prefers it, because then he can discuss anything without having to deal with it.

Moreno, I've posted my reasons for coming to ILP but you, and your kind, seem to ignore what I say, preferring to imagine whatever you like. 
Here it is again:
ILP is a microcosm of a macrocosm - a reflection of western decay in a tiny little internet box: a barn full of domesticated minds.
That you find a place there, associating with the likes of Kriswest, shit-Smear, and Blurry, says something about you. 
That insults, derailing threads, casual banter with no focus, is what you tolerate there from some, but not from others, says something about you. 
That you can accept someone claiming that he has absolute knowledge but not one who uncovers the hypocrisies of modern mindsets, says something about you.

Within this box a variety of post-modern decay can be found.
Everything from teenagers and their jaded coolness, to morons claiming to have reached the end of knowing.
It's a cornucopia of decomposing vegetable matter. 
Confronting them in their comfort zones, is how the truth about their hypocrisies can be made visible.

It is a zoo of modern western degradation, making it the perfect place to expose what is occurring in the world in a real-time format.   
Every time I come there you validate my theories.
But, like all games, it soon becomes tiresome.

I may find another forum out there with the numbers to offer me the variety of stupidity I see all around me in real life.
I already have one in mind.

Thanks for trying to legitimize Satyr in your herd.
An example of tolerance and non-bigotry you offer on ILP - true to your own ideals.

By the way, Moreno, I never played the victim.
I always knew what would happen. 
I willingly placed myself in a position where your combined assaults would expose you, to yourselves.
Victim?
I'm no victim. I'm a willing scapegoat.
With every thrust of your intellectual knives, seeking flesh and bone, you revealed your atrophying muscles and your emasculated state.

It was a joy to behold, for satyrs are known for their mirth.

But who dares confront the "beast" in its own lair without masks?

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:13 pm

To whoever followed the discussions there, its very open that Satyr did not make even one irrelevant or ad hom attack despite! kris, schizo-smears, tent, and blurry trying their best to provoke with their emotional obsessions and the typical tags "sexist, racist",  etc. etc.
Even Stoic_Guardian had to give open warnings to schizo_smears and blurry for their trolling.

Emotional hatred, personality obsession, automatic reflexive negativity with anyone or any view that sounds like Satyr or comes from Satyr himself as was done by those four is never addressed; instead some crap justification for the ban is transferred to the one seriously engaged in ideas and ideas alone and he is called the Troll. It takes only 4-5 rotten apples to spoil any meaningful venture and the whole forum.

Kris is the shameful woman bitching about 9 month pregnancy being a curse wishing she were never born;

That she should be the one exclaiming anyone with sexist views can Never be a female shows how bogged down she is in her own mud. Only her world and her kind of feminist females are a reality; any female challenging the equality myth, or affirming male dominance can only be a Male. In fact, it can only be Satyr.  
At the least, it can only have been a woman who has been sexually or mentally abused or manipulated, who believes in a natural sexism.
The idea that many more can have similar views on race and sex and evolution scares them.

Isn't that the typical format.  Our own Heroine was here giving us that taste, "if you don't like me, then you must be a homo"...
'If you are not like me, then you can't be normal.'
Either/Or.
You are with us, or you are not real; you are a troll.
If Kris has the guts, she should come talk to me here. I dare that retard to challenge my existence.
Just because the presence of such females falling out of her average graph disturbs her, and her pacifism cannot rationalize women questioning the equality farce, doesn't make such females nonexistent. How she would like to wish and deny away the presence of such females... idiot.

Why is Moreno acting all innocent?! He finds the fact that you didn't show up with your name dishonest?
These are the group of people who advocate gender being a social construction and rave about any significant difference existing between male and female; and now Moreno accuses 'Sabina' of not being upfront of his/her gender??! That's the point! The exposure of their own hypocrisy.
If gender is so meaningless, then why do they all give such a shite?!
Why do they?!

The last time Moreno was here, he spewed some condescending lecture on you needing to deal with ideas alone and not show off your personality like some "old broken record"...  but like he says there, even he can't help pointing out the real trolls derailing the threads were those 4, not 'Sabina'.
Even he can't help saying that... that's how openly they were trolling.
'Sabina' only exposed how its they who are obsessed with personality cults.
Satyr was banned for it, for being unable to exchange views "rationally" as they put it.
It took a very polite and content-focussed 'Sabina' to show Satyr's ban had nothing to do with personality. ILP remains the shithole of hypocrisy.
Its the content and the view that pricks them.
Its the honest take and presentation of reality that irks them.

Who can seriously believe anymore now, that Satyr's ban had to do with "the way he presented his ideas".
Its not just the man 'Satyr' I refer to here, but the phenomenon - any debater going there, speaking with civility and engaging in discussions rationally, logically, realistically, will still get banned because the Views, the political incorrectness of views is what they cannot tolerate, not the manner of presentation as was their claim.
'Sabina' puts this fictitious allegation to rest forever.
Let no idiot from ILP come anymore saying Satyr's "egoTism" is why he's permanently banned there.
Let no garbage from ILP -petals and her like, come anymore speaking of their Tolerance and Open-mindedness here.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:06 pm

I could not have put it better myself, if I were not you.

Cool 

They still insist on thinking of us as one and the same person.
Even in this place there are those who see me behind every moniker.
How, fuckin', pathetic.

Like I admitted, I was posting using the moniker Sabina, but not all the posts were mine.
The moniker was shared, as another had been before. 
But they don't care about the ideas being presented but about the personalty, the person, behind them. 
Old hags, gossip queens, degenerate effete, emasculated, and women, in the worse, most modern, sense of the word. 

I think the point was made.
Real time.
Evidence not in theory but in practice. 

THIS is what we've come to.
And if those gathering under the heading "philosophy" can be so base, then imagine how much the average moron out there is.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 pm

mannequin wrote:
Where did all this conflict begin? How did it all start?
It was a long, long, loooong, time ago, in a far off place, rules by goblin kings and trolls.

No seriously...what happened was exactly what you saw happening there.
Only back then I was Satyr and I did not take it lying down.
I gave ten times what I received, and when I realized that the forum was not really interested in ideas but in socializing, I had some fun.

See Fausty now trying to start a "serious" philosophical conversation, when back then, he being a moderator, he chastised me and then banned me, for wanting exactly that, and for not tolerating the always present "in-crowd" of high-school confidentials.
Now he gave up his position and does not visit much. He destroyed the forum and then slithered away when he got what he wished for: an open forum for fun and games.

All under the supervision of the douche-bag Carleas.

They still think this forum is mine, when it was apaosha who took it over from a previous owner and invited me to be a moderator.
They also think I and apaosha, are also one and the same person.
So, I'm Satyr, Lyssa, apaosha and a few others.
I am that pathetic. I create my own friends and spend my time discussing shit with myself. 

In their tiny minds there can only be one who thinks the way Satyr does...who else would be so "foolish" right?
And, what woman would ever agree with Satyr?

This is the level womankind has fallen to in the west.

Then they wanted me to come back if I apologized to the head-honcho of internet philosophy.
Can you imagine?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:24 pm

You know what would be interesting?

Invite two three of them to enter the ChatBox, with I, Lyssa, and apaosha present at the same time. 

Real-time debate.
But did you see Pretzel flee the scene when I invited her into the ChatBox

Real cowards.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Satyr wrote:

They still insist on thinking of us as one and the same person.
Even in this place there are those who see me behind every moniker.
How, fuckin', pathetic.
It is very.
While its flattering, its also laughable that they question my gender and with it the possibility of my existence and my reality.
Its also laughable that someone like you who boldly deals in honest confrontation and even ready to go on real-time chat, is imagined needing aliases to move here...
That is pathetic.

Quote :

Like I admitted, I was posting using the moniker Sabina, but not all the posts were mine.
The moniker was shared, as another had been before. 
It doesn't matter.
The way I see it, if they talk about gender being social construct and gender differences being meaningless and insignificant, then it shouldn't matter what you professed there - being male or female or both. Why do they care? 'Sabina' is that case in point. That it matters to them! exposes the hypocrisy of their own soothing beliefs and the tall tales of gender-insignificance they tell themselves and preach to others.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next