Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Take a look at this turd trying to hide:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uuuuummmmm, no you Mensa moron, no casual banter here, no bragging is permitted, no nihilism because we engage reality we do not run from it, no code addiction either, you imbecile, because we know what words are and why we use them.
No, you pompous arse, who pretends to be smart with big words, replacing ILP with KT fails.
We do not tolerate idiots, and that is why Sil-Da-Dill, you are not here.
The retarded, bragging, with no content, you get away with there, would not be tolerated here.
But we would not ban you here, like your handlers do to protect you there, we would tear you another hole.

Not only are we not nihilists, but we seek out the real in everything.

We keep our ILP-like members in the green and orange.

Our territories do not overlap, you moron.
We live in reality, you exist behind the walls in never-never-land.
You can have your rejects back.

This turd is the perfect example of what I've been saying.
Look at what he did.
He took a sentence full of words referring to concepts, and simply declared that it applied just as much to KT, as it does to ILP, admitting that it applies there.

This is how Nihilists simply flip concepts around because none of the words they use is connected to reality. They are used as an effect, to impress, to construct an illusion.
It does not matter what nihilism is, or what banter is, or what bragging is, all that matters is the emotional content.

Words can now be applied anywhere, because they emote, they refer to a mental abstraction disconnected from a real phenomenon.
Like Mensa...a title implying what in reality cannot be provided. A reference to a mental construct, which is connected with an emotional reward.
"I am smart" is indirectly implied, because bragging must pretend to be humble.
But what is implied has no reference to anything real.
It is an ideal, a word, using to describe self but which does not correspond to an action.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 pm

The word acquires a mystical quality, for the modern, for the effete nihilist.
It's a magical spell, that implies, an ideal which need not refer to the real, to an act.
It can be used in whatever context, to flatter and to comfort.

Beauty, for example, becomes magical, like love.
All can claim it...all are beautiful and loving and deserving of love, because the word does not have to refer to an act, to something real.

An ugly person can say
I, too, am beautiful" and all nihilists will nod in agreement, because the word is meant to comfort, and is meant to emote. It has no reference to anything in reality, it is not defined...it is a mystical code, which all can hold a claim upon, like God ...like Intelligence.

Any attempt to define it by connecting it to reality, let's say connecting beauty with symmetry or genetic health, is frowned upon. This is cruel, authoritarian, fascistic.
The word must remain detached, aloof, magical ...applicable to all or to anything.

Same with God, same with intelligence.
Nothing to show for it, but the claim the declaration is enough.
All must agree, must permit, so as to then be allowed to do so, as well.

-------------------------

Take Sil-Da-Dil as an example of this Nihilistic methodology.
He lurks about, in between declaring himself superior,  with no reference other than his words.
He hides behind a mask, pretending to be above it all, and accusing others of doing what he does.

Then he returns to the walled-city to declare that KT is just like ILP.
He did not read the words, he simply felt the intent.  

It didn't matter what the words I used to describe ILP referred to, what mattered is what he imagined the intent was: self-flattery. He concluded that, yes, KT is like ILP...because it self-flatters.

What nihilist, banter, hiding, referred to in reality was inconsequential...the words being used were the same noes used there....ergo, for this moron, they were used with the same precision and the same connection to reality.

This is why when these stunted kinds use words like love, equality, fairness, justice, humanity, you an be sue that they are used with no connection to anything other than an emotion, a vague sensation.
The words are empty of content.
Symbols with no referential point outside the brain, the abstraction - concepts detached, mystical, magical, floating in mid air ...groundless.

So, when Sil says "I am smart" what is he saying?
Nothing.
His words are emotional symbols of intent.
They have no connection to reality.

When d(63 says "I luv ya man" what does it mean?
Nothing.
A platitude, an empty phrase.

When the Bull-Dyke says "Sexuality, and sex, is not about copulation," what is she saying?
Nothing.  
Empty words, vagueness, referring to a mental abstraction, a feeling, a sensation, with no relation to anything actual.

When Shit-Smears says "I am an intellectual" what does the phrase mean?
Nothing.  
It's an emotional appeal, detached from anything concrete.
Talking just to talk; talking to self-flatter, to numb, to comfort, to weave a web of deception.
Empty banter.

When PDitty or Torn-Annus declares himself king of the world, or a nihilist or an anarchist, what is he saying?
Nothing.
He has no concept of what nil is, or what an unorganized organization is, or what a social grouping with no hierarchy would be like.
He imagines destruction, war, fires, gun-battles, vengeance, and he on top of the heap, with a few maidens at his feet...
In other words pure fantasy.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:58 pm

And his a difference between absolutes and degrees.

One thread focused on casual banter, just to play with the turds on ILP by lowering ourselves to their level, versus an entire forum mostly about casual banter and where all threads, even those that begin with an interesting subject, being reduced to casual banter .
Why?
Because of the genetic feces allowed to run around in there, because of some democratic principle which is selectively adhered to, and which represents that group's shared identity.

Here is the difference between saying a forum is superior, to claiming personal superiority with words rather than deeds.

One attempts to set-up an environment where the individual can rise to the occasion; the other is a weakling, a moron, using words to hide how simple he truly is.
Mensa membership aside, this turd exposes his real quality with his actions, no?
No words can mask that.
Actions speak what the word tries to inflate or deflate.
There's no mistaking a deed, but a word is easy, it can be faked.  

He finds nothing to say here, but he says plenty there, amongst those of his kind.
This act alone, says a lot, particularly since nothing which he posts there is ever interesting or outside the acceptable lines of what is considered "self-evident" modern truths.
One would expect a mensa member to be more than a just another modern.

There he is a "genius", no doubt, engaging with those he can easily impress.
Look at how he did not bully Primal, exploiting that boy's youth, simply because he came from KT.
He exhibits no such animosity to members on ILP who are far more naive and simple than Primal is.  
Again, actions...

He's a coward that hides in the corners, and then says "I have a black belt" amongst those that would not be able to disrobe him.
So, Shit-Smears is more fascinating for this turd, with his bathroom designs, and his modern, cutting-edge lifestyle.
I'm insulted.
Interesting, no?
Actions speak louder than words.
Tell me who your friends are...and all that.

So much for credentials and words.
But was not Maje, the brown-cow, also almost a mensa member?
I would be impressed, a bit intimidated, if she also failed to actually live-up to what she wanted to imply with ...words.

Did not James once claim to have solved the uncertainty of science, with an absolute fact theory?
Impressive, at first, when one looked at the words, but then ...*pooffffff*...nothing but hot-air.

Yes bragging seems to be a KT thing.

Let's see, one thread or two, becoming a casual discussion, versus an entire forum, with a few notable exceptions, being dedicated to it ...but holding onto the "philosophy" lie, to pretend.
One thread used to bait - and how well it does so - versus an entire forum pretending that it is philosophizing when it is socializing.
And our casual banter thread, does it not draw him and his kind near?
Does he read anything else on this forum?
No ...he restricts himself to where he feels most at home.

Next week I'll start a few new threads here, just for him and his kind:

"What are you doing?"
"What are you thinking?"
"Help me with my kitchen woes."  
Maybe...
"What are you wearing, or smoking?"

Do you know what I really like?
The "Does existence exist?" question.
It was fabulous.  
Little Sil, you stay there behind the wall taunting from afar - no problem.
Then come here and curl up in the corner, repeating to yourself "I am smart....I AM smart" - no problem.

When you grow a pair, you know where to find me.
I am everywhere and behind everyone ...but forever just Satyr.
Remember, I am a coward, not like you in your brave anonymity.
I hide my real name, and I use many monikers, like your ilk, to cower in the darkness snickering like a girl.  

I think I'm done with you, 'cause now you are becoming dull.

Ta, Ta,

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Pheee...Phi...Pho...Phum....

The rejects are rejected and having returned to their original barn, they are used as examples of what they are not.
The barn animals confront them, and seeing the weakness in them, use them as examples of the wild-ones.

They say:
"You came from the outside, from the forest, where we banished you, and now you return. You must be one of those who lives out there. How pathetic you are."

In this way the domesticated sheep feels less afraid of the wolf, even if it is dealing with a dog.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:14 pm

And to prove my points, an example of bragging, with no reference to anything actual ...in fact a declarative statement contradicted by events - words referring to no actions which would make them more possible.

The incredible edible Shit-Smears....

And I quote, because I do not want this to be lost in an editing reinvention of the past:
Shit-Smears wrote:
Between 1996 and 2003 I probably took about 1000 hits of lsd. I've spend more time in an introspective, meditative state than you could possibly fathom. I used to squirt puddles into my mouth and stay up for days walking the streets of the city and listening to the sounds and feeling myself mesh with the world around me, I contemplated more things in that state of mind that anyone ever mentioned in the 26 philosophy classes that I took. I've stretched my mind to the limits of perception so many times that I could literally guide the tour for anyone who thinks they can come along. Me? Not introspective? Maybe instead you should view me as the result of an overabundance of introspection, to the extent that I've seen my self in such great detail and in such depth that I'm beyond the need for self analysis. I really think you've got me all wrong here. I mean...are you calling me shallow?
Suspect 
My God he is magnificent!!!!

All that modern living on the edge, and still he has the time, every day, to spend 3-4 hours on-line posting this shit ...Saturdays also.

Bragging and mindless banter, at its finest.
All declarative statements.
He farts tornadoes, and pisses waterfalls, and if it were not for the fact that he's an obvious simpleton, all this might be believable....almost.

Like when Sil declares himself above Primal, and how he uses words precisely declaring himself as belonging to a open liberal forum, with no selective censorship.
Events contradict him, and his inability to offer evidence of that often stated brilliance, he declares himself as possessing, leaves us wondering when mind-farts became philosophy.  

For the next performance, Blunderbuss will declare herself man's equal, and just as smart as any male ...and then our own resident PDity, new and improved and wearing new clothes, will engage them on a level they are all more than accustomed to.

--------------------------------------------

Now we can understand why they must believe, though it is contradicted by events, that I am claiming to be an alpha-male, or that I am some kind of overman.

It's themselves they base this assumption upon.
Their humility is really a ruse to hid that inflated ego, trying to appear more than it is, because it is stunted.

They have no clue what an overman is, but it must be some muscled, warrior, with a big dick, because that's the only way they can think.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Check out Sil-Da-Dil-Doh trying to show us that brilliant brain:

All benevolence and cooperative reasoning. For Sil, all is clean, no exploitation, no manufacturing consent, no fabricating value by controlling production and marketing.
Despite that Mensa mind men are pure creatures gathering together to agree on what is fair.

Can anyone link me to one of this turd's post with some "value"; something that does not remain within the box?
I've never come across such a pompous ass with so little to be pompous about.

Fuck!!! What have I done?!
I've wasted my valuable time on so little.  

Value?
Always a relationship of man with time.

-----------------------------------

Check out this other example of ILP greatness...Stuart.
He sounds like a fag, and that he's been following me around only makes me feel uncomfortable ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I quote:
Sturd wrote:
Uccisore, I haven't really been closely reading your dialogue with D63, but I'll say something in his defense. You're likely aware of the Satyr's essay the "Feminization of Mankind". It essentially sums up my form of conservatism. D63 is very familiar with it and has been engaging him in discussion for years; trying to get that guy to defend his work (which Satyr is seemingly no longer capable of doing).
Whomever has been present in one of d(63 many visits here, this statement is hilarious.
Discussing anything with a drunk, who comes here to vent his anger against reality, by using Satyr as a scapegoat, is not what I would call constructive criticism.

He "understand" yet he has been wrong about everything he's accused me of.
I'm supposed to take D(69 seriously when nobody on ILP does?

He comes here full of liquid courage, and has nothing to tell me other than insults and Nazi references, but, for this imbecile, he is worth my time and what he thinks is actually something that matters in the context of my essay.
D(69 actually boasts about how feminization is fine by him, so what is there to discuss with an emasculated drug-addict?

I'm obliged to respond to every imbecile with a gripe, and a vengeful word to tell em to my face, because I've got nothing better to do than engage in inanities with these weaklings.

I do not respond to anyone who fails to understand my positions, even though I've posted pages upon pages of text, or who has nothing critical to offer which goes beyond declarations, references to Nazis, racism and sexism.
I'm done with the level of discourse.
When I do involve myself in it, as I am doing now, it is to play, to toy with little minds.

If I'm going to take something and some,one seriously then I want a rational, well-thought out, critique, based on what I have said not what he thinks I've said or feels I've implied.
I'm not going to take drug-addicts, clowns and simpletons seriously.

Being confronted with assaults of the type: "hater, "sexist", "racist", fascist, Nazi, can only be entertaining for so long.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Watch how deferring works:

And I quote:
Unni-scorn wrote:
The one time I say 'conservatives' instead of 'educated conservatives', and I have to qualify myself? Very Happy

Let me make it clear- d63 is comparing uneducated dipshits he encounters in grocery stores and the "Rant House" section of our website to actual liberal academics, and - surprise surprise- he finds the liberal academics make stronger points. I observed this fact, and offered myself as an educated conservative he could pick the brain of. Instead of asking me questions that would help improve his paper, he defended his choice to write his paper without consulting any sources.
Seriously- he literally spent 2 days explaining to an educated conservative why it was fine that he wrote his paper without consulting any educated conservatives. Time that could have been spent asking me to defend positions, or clarify ideologies, or explaining the difference between neo-cons or paleo-cons from an insider perspective, or anything. But no, he'd rather say "It's my right to write a paper with no credible sources if I want to!"
It's willful ignorance, and it's caviar to the left.
I'm the "dip-shit" of course, and his entire forum is NOT a vast Rant House where discussions occur via proxies, if they do not deteriorate into mundane babbling.

Translation:
"I have no clue, I cannot argue my points, but there is someone out there who can, and you must find him. Here's a book with text."

This is the wonder of deferment, and referencing.
You can dismiss anyone present, as long as there is a possible other, somewhere out there, who might know more.
Most on ILP do this.
They have no argument, no evidence, but they know that someone, somewhere does ...and they defer to him.
It' like Christians with God.
Remember how Shit-Smears argued against race realism by saying that "scientists" have already responded and debunked it? He could not say who or where, but he knew it in his heart.

-----------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Fausty, the douche-bag, expressing the true purpose of philosophy and the forum he ran into the ground:
Fausty wrote:
Who can respond to all existence all at once? That's crazy talk. Get a job, get laid, get a good seat at the movies. Live. Don't think so much. Do not try to "respond to existence". It cannot be done.
Get laid....check....get a job....check...and now for the hard part....get a good seat at the movies....check!!!

I've completed the course on how to remain obtuse, and be eligible for ILP membership.
and all those "philosophers" had it all wrong. they wrote books on existence, when they could have been lining up for the theatre.
The un-examined life is worth living, after all.

Thanks uncle douche-bag.
The secret to life?
Just LIVE, maaaaaaan.
Cheers, *burp*

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:16 am

The Joker wrote:

Quote :
When she bended over I could see ..............

What poor grammar and spelling indicates is one of two things.

1. You're not intelligent enough to write any better, or

2. You don't care enough to write any better. Either impression is negative.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:11 am

Stu-p-id#523 is using d#63. He seeks to undermine Satyr and in the process he exposes himself.
ILP will be grinded into the ground by its own members in a cannibalistic frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Another example of ILP stupidity, and Nihilism:

The underlying premise being that women, and men, the human species, is monogamous...therefore to seek multiple sexual partners must be an illness.
Nature=Disease....being dumb=healthy.

This has been covered, by me, about a million, or so, times, before.
Not only why females, AND males are promiscuous by nature, but under what circumstances, other then culture, society, morals - MEMES - are the higher end humans forced to remain monogamous.

There, they are still exploring reality using the nature, erasing, glasses, they purchased at Walmart.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:02 pm

How the ILP Herd exposes its true colours, and how it mirrors the hypocrisy, of modernity and its nihilistic methodology.
Not only are their own ideals contradicted with the behaviour of the members and the moderators working on behalf of the head-moron Carleas, but what is revealed is what they cannot tolerate for long, because they fear it may expose this hypocrisy.

Why nihilism?
Because it is the perfect internal brain-washing method, the best ideology, philosophy to control the herd.
It erases, annuls, all natural identifiers, creating an internal uniformity, and then it substitutes those identifiers with ideals rooted in social utility, in systemic ideology.
It is the most duplicitous and indirect social engineering strategy; a subtle eugenics.

Of course, these turds on ILP have no clue. They are only the product of their culture and this they reflect perfectly.
Evidence of this is that in a medium where all ideas can be spoken, theoretically, with few personal consequences, all, but a few, dare go outside the social and cultural lines.
Most cannot think outside the social and cultural norms.
They are forever contained, boxed-in, by them.
The moment anyone says something outside of them and they all pounce with the usual emotional accusations, and personal insinuations.

When they do, if they do, it is always via an authority an other; one they can then hide behind and later accuse, if need be and the social pressure becomes unbearable, unburdening themselves from the possible social costs.

This is why I've called ILP the best specimen jar, the perfect fish bowl, if wishes to observe modernity, decay, nihilism, in all its multifaceted glory.  

Not only Only_Humean and his selective demand for posters to provide evidence, and indisputable arguments, for everything they post, but now this other douche-bag moderator who banns, because he could not wait for the opportunity to do so, when he permits worse infractions to this pseudo-philosophical forum's rules.  

The arena is fixed.
Culling, using normal methods of competition, and inter-personal debates, is not allowed.
One can post inanities about bathroom design, or "what are you thinking?" or any stupidity that crosses his mind, and if it does not cross the modern line of what is considered proper, then it is defended against ridicule and exploitation.
But place one who does not agree with these communal moral principles of nature-nullification, and he will be banned in a heartbeat.

But do not worry, Maj, the brown-cow, and the other mensa member on the ILP membership list, has entered the conversation.
Watch and enjoy.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:49 pm

I, the "fascist," how much more tolerant than these hypocrites, these "democrats," I've been.
I, the self professed "overman," and "alpha-male", have never displayed the level of empty arrogance these turds do on a daily basis.
Can anyone link me to one instance where I've claimed to be an alpha, or an overman, or an ideal?

I am an admitted elitist, and anti-democratic, and yet these turds, who pretend to be my adversaries, are a lower grade elitist: morons who think being stupid is cool.
If contradicting your own declared principles is duplicity, then there you have it: ILP
If declaring your are smart, and a cool dude, and that you've fucked all sorts, and seen many things, and yet you cannot offer evidence as to how this has made you better, though you are on-line, day after day hours at a time, then there you have it: ILP

Imagine a moron, like Shit-Smears, bragging, day after day, in direct and indirect ways - twice on Saturday nights - or an imbecile, like Sil-Da-Dil-Doh, who looks down on others, as a self-professed Mensa member, and yet has nothing, NOTHING, to offer as a reason to do so.
Can intelligence be faked?
Can I just say that it is so?
Nope.
Voila...specimens of duplicitous, over-compensating, inferiority-complexes, trying to impress with nothing more than ...WORDS ...when actions, ACTIONS, say otherwise.

If you are all that ...then "show me da money!!!!!!"
Where is the result of your experiences, and your vast intellect?
WHERE?
See, Ephemeron, this is why the internet weeds out the pretenders from the genuine.
You can't fake intelligence, when the physical is excluded.
You cannot reinvent the past, when the text is written and on-line.

See what bullying is?
The masses, made up of nit-wits who on their own crumble, use "bullying" as an excuse to run for cover behind electronic walls.
Outside those walls they would be bitches.
Within them, Shit-Smears, Sil-Da-Dil-Doh, D(69, Maj the brown-cow, Bubbles the Bull-Dyke and others in the barn, can pretend, and brag, and declare, and self-flatter.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Sil-Da-Dil-Doh sounds more like an insult, but might I suggest "Dildouette"? - with or without the u.
Write your own polemics.
I'm looking forward to them...ImbeSIL.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:59 pm

They hide behind electronic "rules" and rulers, and then declare themselves "open".
They taunt, from afar, and then tell themselves that they are brave and that they are tried and tested and that they are this and that.

Well, here I am.
Open to any critique if it is on my real opinions and not what some simpleton, some imbecile, thinks they are.
I've even made it easy for you, by offering a brief encapsulation of my REAL views, so that anyone can challenge them.
I used to entertain attacks against me personally, but I am older now, and I have no time for imbeciles wanting to vent.
I got banned from many forums because the imbeciles could not deal with my replies ...and/or the moderators thought it prudent that they protect their core membership, the many with whom they felt an affinity, from a Satyr.
So be it.
My motive was not bashing swine, but finding gems.

Bring on your mensa warriors, and your deep thinkers, and your well-read intellectuals.
I have reality on my side.

I do not have to do much. All I must do is say:
"Look, you moron!!! See that? Now, explain why you deny your eyes."

Mo
Lamb
Mo

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 am

Satyr wrote:
They hide behind electronic "rules" and rulers, and then declare themselves "open".
They taunt, from afar, and then tell themselves that they are brave and that they are tried and tested and that they are this and that.

Well, here I am.
Open to any critique if it is on my real opinions and not what some simpleton, some imbecile, thinks they are.  
I've even made it easy for you, by offering a brief encapsulation of my REAL views, so that anyone can challenge them.
I used to entertain attacks against me personally, but I am older now, and I have no time for imbeciles wanting to vent.
I got banned from many forums because the imbeciles could not deal with my replies ...and/or the moderators thought it prudent that they protect their core membership, the many with whom they felt an affinity, from a Satyr.
So be it.
My motive was not bashing swine, but finding gems.

Bring on your mensa warriors, and your deep thinkers, and your well-read intellectuals.
I have reality on my side.

I do not have to do much. All I must do is say:
"Look, you moron!!! See that? Now, explain why you deny your eyes."    
How dare they taunt from afar, while giving themselves airs! Howw darrre theyy! They're fools. Clearly, anybody can see that this is about finding gems. Just look at the thread.

I don't blame you for lamenting that they don't address your texts... because of course who better to address your texts! --Who better than rabble...

Those iiidiots! At least you have the truth and clear-sightedness. You have reality, as you say.

Bless your generosity!
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 am

Everyone's opinion and thoughts must be 'respected'.
And so all discussions circle down the drain of mediocrity.

Nobody has to come from the outside to do so. But if, within a group there can be no wrong and everybody starts talking about subjective and all is relative when someone points out a folly then all gets leveled down, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:37 am

Anfang wrote:

Everyone's opinion and thoughts must be 'respected'.
And so all discussions circle down the drain of mediocrity.

Nobody has to come from the outside to do so. But if, within a group there can be no wrong and everybody starts talking about subjective and all is relative when someone points out a folly then all gets leveled down, eventually.
That's the cardinal rule, of course, the all-binding, all-uniting, common principle of the modern herd mind.

No matter how stupid you are you "deserve" equal say, equal respect.
If you do not show this "respect", which is fake, you must be banned.
Why?
Because it does not work for lifting the numbers, for popularity, and if the idiot is treated like what he is then who is next?
Carleas?

No culling in the barn. The farmer is the ruler here, and he decides which bull fucks and what cows are the ones who choose.
On ILP we see the modern, real-world, application of human husbandry - memetic selection with the rules twisted in favour of the ones who are more useful, more loyal to the common meme.

-----------------------------------

You will, undoubtedly, see another pattern which binds this herd together.
They use ad hom as a defence because they indulge in it continuously.

Let's recall the shared traits of this Modern world herd, not uncommon on-line or off-line, but in fact a reflection of real life types and methods and psychologies.

1- Self-Aggrandizement with no Content
Because words for the herd need not refer to anything real, anything (inter)active, they can use words casually, like one plays with toys.

No definition will be attempted, beyond a general dictionary one to aid in communicating, because then this would bind the word to an attempt to connect it with reality rather than retain it in a semi-detached state to be used by anyone, at any time, for any purpose.

Anyone attempting to connect a word with a real-life phenomenon, attaching it to the world rather than letting it float in the divine air of the beyond, will be ridiculed.
The slightest imprecision will be used to discredit the entire attempt.
The word must remain a magical, mystical thing, with healing properties. It must be sanctified, so as to cleans it from this dirty world full of violence, discrimination, and injustice.
If a Bull-Dyke says sex has nothing to do with copulation, we must all awwwwwe, and oooooh..not one putting her in her place amongst the other imbeciles, and if Shit-Smears wishes to declare that philosophy has nothing to do with value judgments, we must forgive him his stupidity, and find that motive of holiness, cleansing him of all primal, decrepitude.

Anyone who dares will be attacked personally with the herd's shared bogie-man terms: Nazi, fascist, racist, sexist, homophobe, anything connected to fear, because fear is what most governs their psyche.
Then some sarcasm, cynicism, an feigned aloofness to finish the defensive job, returning the herd to peace.

Fear, like with all insecure minds, is what they must deny in themselves, so as to not discover that most of their views and their behaviour is directed by it.
So they cast it as an attack, to disarm the other.
Bragging, patting one's own back, self-comforting, are common practices.
Here intelligence is a number with no application.  
Some herd-member can declare his genius and have zero evidence to back it up, except for the usual supportive contributions to the shared, considered "self-evident," beliefs.
The herd-member, in a show of overcompensating insecurity must declare what he cannot show.
Therefore, referring and deferring to authorities, established, establishment, thinkers, is an association of power, where the weaker mind enjoys the famous mind's fame and fortune viscerally. Referring to other thinkers, while the world passes them by, and to books, implies that they, also, have seen, when they've never looked; they never dared.
The only reality they dare think about is the one that comes to them regurgitated, filtered, coded, chewed-up for their easy consumption.
This is why I call the herd "by the book, of the book".
They are children of text, of Biblical proportions: the sacred and the satanic, good/bad, absolute, not-absolute.
The electronic wall protecting them is, ironically, a code, a mathematical code, keeping nature outside, as it does in real life.      

2- Selective Reasoning
Here the two standards to determine two phenomena, is a useful tool, and one which is most effective if all are on the same page, are in agreement that this is necessary.

So, whereas empiricism is fine, appearances when it comes to humans, are not; where all agree that Evolution Theory is the most probable explanation species come about, the intermediate stages of species splintering, when it comes to humans, are dismissed as lacking sufficient evidence, where the evidence at hand, real life experiences, are dismissed as social products of white-male domination; where specialization is accepted as a survival tool in all cases, it is denied when ti comes to human sexual specialization; where they tackle complex issues like giddy schoolgirls, in all cases, they resort to the "complexity" argument to not think when it comes to the human species; where no evidence is demanded, not even a coherent argument, when it comes to those in their herd, when they smell a thread suddenly their philosophical stringency tightens up and if you cannot provide absolute evidence and indisputable arguments - impossible given that there are no absolutes and only degrees, hierarchies higher and lower probabilities - then you are ridiculed, in a show of communal bullying, which brings me to my last example: if you dare to put one of the herd members in its place, after it has attacked you, personally, wanting you to flee, then watch how they herd gathers in numbers and begins the process of isolating and degrading what they cannot face - this past method is only possible, obviously, if the administrator and the moderators are part of the herd psyche.
This is why they do not quarantine, but they ban, the remove.  The electronic wall is like a barn fence.
Behind it they are all brave, and free to be as stupid as they wish.
The farmer doesn't care, because he's part of them and he's milking them dry...as in "donations", advertisement...etc.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as another example of banishment just like that, in direct contradiction to the forum's own stated principles, proves my point.
Here, we do not claim to be democrats or open to stupidity, but there they profess to be open-minded, and liberal, and honest.
How many thread closed, and members banned for the smallest infraction when mountains of them are toerated elsewhere?

3-Words as detachment Tools
For this herd words, language, is not a tool, an art-form, trying to connect, to represent, to attach the mnid the abstraction to the real, the world, the phenomenon.
No.
For them the word is a perfect tool for detachment, distancing, hiding.
This is why they oppose any precise definition of concept and avoid connecting them to observable, perceivable, (inter)activities.
They will attack any attempt at precision because they wish to remain within perspectivism, where any application, and idea, no mater how stupid and detached from reality it is, will "deserve" respect and will be "given" the right to present itself, unhindered by culling possibilities.
Philosophy, language, used as a narcotic.
The more detached from reality a mind is, a word is defined as, the more fantastic it is and unreal and contrary to nature - as in past - all the more seductive it becomes.
Philosophy, if it does not settle as a discussion through proxies (name-dropping, deferring, referring, avoiding personal conviction), becomes a childish game of fantasy, science-fiction, creative imagination like a computer reality; an alternative world for children unable to deal with what is before them, as in outside the modern artifices.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:20 am

Can'tBeBuried2 wrote:
Quote :
Still, we never banned any of these members. Not even when some returned with guises, and indulged in Satyr bashing, or attacked other members.
We love attack, if it remains on-point and uses arguments. All insults are permitted, if substance is included, or if a special threat is created, in the appropriate section, dedicated only to that.
Before you start to worry that I will start making my own threads again, let me assure you I don't intend on posting outside of threads where I've been addressed, nor will I create another account here should this one be banned; it is tiresome. I asked you questions before you banned my previous account, that you left unanswered. Firstly, I have a new question; why do surround yourself with sycophants?
Hey coward.
Already you've insulted, and implied an insult as well.
Good start, douche-bag.

I'll take it as a rhetorical question, since those who agree are not necessarily sycophants.
This forum, you moron, was created to gather like-minded individuals.
A place where your herd cannot censor. It is a gathering place ...where members are urged to go off and gather data, knowledge, experiences, for our group to share in.
You may not know it, but there is a hierarchy, with the blue colour indicating an inner circle of friends, with an Adyton, only we can participate in.
All you see, is the Agora where all types are welcomed - even morons like you - and, if they disturb or flood the threads, as TornAnnus and PDitty did, or if they continuously change masks, like you do, they are placed in the Dungeon, and the other masks are burned.

Given that you begin anew with the same insults, I will deal with you in the same way.
Here there is no Carleas, or the tribe of hypocrites to protect you.
You act like a douche-bag, you will be treated as one.

Turd, I will not have my friends insulted just because they agree with me.
Agreeing with Satyr is not a vice, you moron.
You accuse, and insult personally, and you expect to be treated differently, you weak fuck?
We are open to all methods, moron, and we adapt. You come here as a douche-bag, we adjust to your level, we lower ourselves to meet you head-on.  
Nobody here to protect you from your stupidity, douche-bag...no nit-wit moderators, like on ILP, to save you from the consequences of your actions.
Culling is at play, here.
Do, or Die.  

Quid pro Quo

Is disagreement automatically an indication of parity?
Because in your case the evidence says otherwise.
If I disagree with a moron, am I his equal?
If someone agrees with me, that he is a moron, is he a sycophant?

Can'tBeBuried2 wrote:
As for you and your lackeys' vague criticisms of me, why not make one of substance?
Douche-bag, you enter once more casting aspersions empty of substance, and you wish to be given substance?
How have you earned it, you coward?

Saying you disagree, moron, is not substance.
Saying Satyr doesn't get laid, is pathetic, is not an argument, you douche-bag.

Expecting to be treated with respect when all you have are misunderstandings based on how a weak, mind has interpreted my views, is the kind of expectation your herd is known for.
Why not go back where you belong, turd?
Why did you change your moniker when it was never banned?
Do you like pretending and lying to yourself?
Have you changed?
No...look at your entrance: same douche-bag, using the same feminine ways, expecting something other in return.
What's a douche-bag, by any other name?
If a douche-bag changes his name is he no longer a douche-bag?
No, because the actions a douche-bag is characterized by is what the word describes, and if the word changes this does not mean the actions have changed.
You act like a douche-bag, and so whatever moniker you use, this action is what defines you.

How long before you are ignored or back in the Dungeon, if you keep this up?

Here is a better place for you:
I hear there will be girls there ...he hopes.
It's a "Satyr Bash"!!!
Hurrrah!!! for the girls.
Just imagine how many brilliant new things you will hear there ...like when Fausty defended his master's "slightly, but not totally, open-door policy (come one come all, if you are not a party pooper), and turned the forum into a Shit-Smears, look how great I am, venue, where everything can be declared if nobody gets hurt.

Warning:
If you flood the threads, as you did, with the same crap, you know where you'll be locked doggy.
On-Topic, doggy.
If you want to bash Satyr, to make yourself feel better, and you don't want to participate in the anarchist party, organized by the head-anarchist (that in itself is hilarious) you can start a thread on it, and place it in the right forum.

Get it douche-bag?

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:59 am

Canterbury2 wrote:
As for you and your lackeys' vague criticisms of me, why not make one of substance?
so

Canterbury wrote:

A nihilist hears several statements of complete idiocy and contemplates the idiocy itself. A non-nihilist hears several statements of complete idiocy and contemplates what can be done about the idiot himself.
All that precious time that people have wasted on you. Filling a bottomless barrel. At least they may have learned something about themselves in the process.

Stup id523 wrote:
Firstly, I have a new question; why do surround yourself with sycophants?
Who is looking for Satyr's approval? An avid reader of this form, such as yourself, should know by now - even if he's stupid - that approval seeking is frowned upon and that well argued opposition is something which is most welcome. Opposition is not about being a cunt, er-bear ye with me?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Don't know about you guys but yesterday night, when KT was being assaulted and mocked, I felt a tingling on my scrotum.

Not anything big, just a slight itch...like a young woman running her hair over them.
It was a pleasant sensation.

Please, we need more of these assaults ...my scrotum is left dangling.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], whoever that guy is, is really cornering the douche-bag Shit-Smears.
It's a joy to watch him squirming.

You can see he has no fuckin' clue, and he's looking for a smart-ass remark to weasel out of this.
All he wants to do is talk about his dick and getting laid, to get the ladies to notice.  

Fuck, ILP is a goldmine of retardation.
Thank the gods for it.
Ladies and gentlemen ILP demands respect for simpletons, like this.
It's entire premise is offering a sheltering place for manimals on this level.
If you want to s(t)ick around ILP and chew-over the idea "Does existence exist?" you must show reverence for its majority, which Shit-Smears is the most vocal example of.
He is everywhere, almost equal to Torn-Annus, and PDitty.  

I remember how he reduced every thread I started there to a food-fight.
Did I complain?
Nope.
I adjusted and threw back...
I guess I must have landed a few because that's when the "objective" moderators began noticing that my threads were not about the topic.
Ya see, when the turd mocked and ridiculed, nobody cared...they applauded in silence; they laughed, enjoying the retribution.
He was their man, their kind.
But when Satyr began fucking this turd up the arse, then suddenly all were insulted, all felt it go up their own rectum.
Then they remembered the forum rules, and what "philosophy" is about.

Their selective application of their own principles and rules is what hypocrisy and cowardice is all about.
We, on KT, do not even agree with their principles and yet we adhere to them to a greater degree than these duplicitous nihilists do.
It was obvious in how selective Only_Humean's critique of philosophical positions was, or how moderators, in general, apply the banning rule.  
That they then snicker and pat each other on the back, is part of the herd psychology.
Fuckin' pathetic.

ILP is not only a garbage bin for KT refuse, but a steady source of pork chops.
We eat them up and spit them back.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:58 pm

These turds on ILP make a grave mistake. It is one they so wish were true that they convince themselves of it.

They take these KT rejects as representatives of Satyr's views.
They happily engage these KT rejects, ofttimes dreaming that one of them is Satyr himself, and because they have an easy time of it, they think they've bested the beast itself.
This is how fuckin' pathetic they are.

They think because some idiot is now trying to imitating ol' Satyr, that he is the perfect example of what Satyr stands for.
but, then they hover in anonymity, and read my own words, and they do not see a correlation. They become confused, the words sound the same, the imitators regurgitate some themes, they repeat some of Satyr's phraseology, but it does not feel the same...and feeling is all a nihilistic, modern, retard has to go on.

And that is why they keep their mouths shut ...only indulging in some drive-by insult, and run-by mockery to make themselves feel better about who they are.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks for your psychological expositions.
You truly belong exactly where you are.
Whatever status I have, you certainly never addressed the concepts, but only counted the words ...quantities are what you morons are about. It's all about word-counts, or number of members, or how well you feel.

Once more, like your herd is known to do, you focus on the individual proposing the idea, rather than the ideas themselves.
This makes you feminine, and base.   

That you find the repetition of everyday truisms inspirational, and interesting, only shows your intellectual quality.

Run along now little doggy.
The Torn-Annus is already chipping away at your barn's fencing.

I'm looking forward to the next thread on "What are you smoking?" or "Does existence exist?"
Fuck that was a good one.

Maj is a dear, no?
Another ex-mensa member.
Birds of a feather...You've found your place...because hierarchies, ImbeSIL cross tribal lines.

------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand, in classic Modernistic style, the specimen contradicts his words, with his actions.
Another reason I love ILP...they just can't help but help me prove my own theories.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:27 pm

And this is how people cannot help but reveal who they are.

The specimen could not help himself.
He had to come here and tell me how uninterested in me he was.
Classic word/action contradiction-trap all nihilists fall into.

But notice how he exposes his own motives.
He seeks validation, he seeks interest in others.
The worse thing he can tell me, about me, is not that my views are wrong, or where they are so, but that he does not care, he is not interested.
On ILP this banter focused on personality is all they have. It's a social camp for retards, where "philosophy" is but a way of covering up the fact that only stunted minds are acceptable.

A sheltered mind comfortable in the knowledge that no matter how stupid he is, he will never face the consequences of this stupidity.
He can now waste his time on whatever offers him the most pleasure, without being afraid that someone may expose his stupidity in public.
His survival and respectability is ensured, somewhat, so his value system shifts towards hedonism and materialism.

He can now "philosophize" casually, because none of it really matters.
It's like a lollipop ...all flavour, causing endorphin rushes to flood his tiny reptilian brain, but zero nutritional content - the sugar rots the teeth, until all he can eat are creams...food made uniform.

And now, I think the specimen has been emptied of all usefulness.
Time for another...

Whenever they begin to hint at the old standby "We are more alike than you think" it's time to say ....

Ta, Ta,

p.s.
Watching those sheeple discuss the ubermench, all macho muscled domination and all, or trying to figure out why men and women are promiscuous, using some kind of psychosis to explain it, is excruciating.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:31 pm

The average is where the mediocre mind thrives.
He needs the bullshit all the time.
It's all around him, every day, but he needs to have it everywhere, at all time, so as to believe that it is more universal than it truly is.
To pretend to be interested in philosophy, in the exploration of reality of all things, and then to admit that the usual, the common, is more of what you seek, is the type of lying to one's self no honest mind would tolerate for long.
Imagine, having an opportunity to speak of things you could not, you dare not, and to squander it by returning to the same lies that keep the average believing that they too have something fascinating to say.

But who am I flattering, girl?
You haven't had anything out of the ordinary to say, since the day you were born.
You've developed a vocabulary instead.
You do not grasp the opportunity to speak your mind, because there is nothing more in it than the average, the mediocre.
That's why you comfort yourself by stating that to do so is to "vent", trying to belittle it.   

Here, allow me to return you to where you feel at home:

...or, maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is more on your level.

Such conversations children have in school, should be recalled with nostalgia.
I, too, believed in good and bad ...when I was twelve.

And now, turd, you wish to tell me why I come here, because you also know my motive.
Did I not give you it, or was it a partial truth, you selectively recall?
What other reason did I give for my participation?  

And still, nothing on my positions, my ideas.
All about Satyr and why and how, and how pathetic he is ...like a gossip queen.
A projection trying to figure out the motive, as if this would diminish the message.
How, fucked-up, are you, dear girl?

You, ImbeSIL have a female's psychology.
This is why you feel comfortable amongst children, but you also feel the pull of something masculine.
All you have now are words with no content.
Like your declaration of Mensa intelligence (How fuckin' pompous can a retard get? Shit-Smears classy) with nothing to offer as an example but the mundane and the average.
Your addiction to mediocrity has made you stale, if ever you had taste.
I searched for a single post that would display that professed intellect, and I found nothing.

How not different than Maj, the brown cow, you are, dear girl.
Loved the conflict.
She did not wake up for the final exam, or else she too would be on your level.
And how not unlike Shit-Smears, you are, dear girl ...he has a universe hidden inside of him, books to be written, universes to build, but all he has to show are the words of an idiot, excited because he is living the "high life" ...all high, but still there day after day, for hours, seeking, wanting, needing.

The only "quality" you posses is self-referential.
It is inside of you, awaiting to come forth ....but, you hesitate, uncertain.
This is why you brag, offering us the same hot air with no substance.
I'll take your word on it, girl ...because it is as vacuous as everything about you, and it is the only thing you have.
That inner "quality" wafting out of you in a fluttering breeze ...*frrrrrrrrrt*.
Best you keep your quality to yourself, cause it smells real bad. Keeping shit in a tight space ferments it into something awful.

Feel free to hide in the shadows and giggle.
*Tee-hee* ....*Tee-Hee* "Satyr is pathetic."
*Frrrrrrrrrrt*
Pussy-Farts

Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:55 am

Cunterbeary wrote:
Is Satyr completely ineffective at curing nihilism (or unwilling) or have others here come as nihilist and stayed to be respected members, if so some examples and links would be appreciated? Basically I'm asking if there's any measure of intelligence you believe you can discern among those still inflicted with nihilism?
Cut out all that nihilism, remove it! Doctor, where are you?!
There is the Nihilist and there is the non-Nihilist. Now that you have set the stage and it is divided between two absolutes let me not play along and try to argue - that would be like totally, totally nihilistic- yeah,yeah,yeah.

Those non-nihilists are so stup-id and those nihilists are so intelligent, No, I meant, the other way around. Either you are intelligent or you are stupid. You just have to frame the question the right way then you can steer the conversation anywhere you like.

I quoted Cunterbeary to Cunterbeary2. Do you object to what Cunt-bear-ye2 had to say to Cunt-bear-ye? I think Cunt#1 made a good riposte.

Looks like I haven't gotten it all out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Canterbury2 wrote:
Anfang

So my problem is that I speak in terms of absolutes? Could you find me a link on this site where someone has spoken of another who is only partially nihilistic or where the subject of the transitional period has even been discussed?
The problem of your changing in colour? If I'd have to guess then I'd say it's not about the degree of nihilistic tendencies per se. But you are asking the wrong person about it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

ImbeSIL wrote:
Imagine having the opportunity to speak of things I could/dare not? Is there some form of existence where this opportunity does not exist?
Yes.

Dare not, or can not.

The simpleton has nothing out of the ordinary to say. His everyday persona is himself completely.
He has no complexity, like a dog.

ImbeSIL wrote:
This is interesting because I have similarly attempted to become acquainted with your contributions to both forums, and emerged equally disappointed. What are we to conclude?
Ha!!

ImbeSIL wrote:
(I know what you will conclude so you need not answer that). You sell a style, not philosophical quality: a pent-up urge to counter others by calling them nihilists. I don't believe you have contributed a single thing to philosophy, from what I have witnessed.
Hey look!!!
Another declarative statement about a person.
You go girl!

ImbeSIL wrote:
Of this forum's clientele, I believe there is only one poster who suggests potential, and his name is Anfang.
Your judgment cannot be doubted.
You have proven to be a brilliant mind.
I'm sure Anfang agrees.

Please, dear girl, Maj awaits you.
Do not waste your time here. There are serious discussions over at ILP.

"Does existence truly exist?"
"Does nothing exist?"
"I'm decorating my gigolo room, what types of ornaments will interest my many female clients?"
"Is leaving my magnum Trojan condoms on the bathroom sink, in good taste? Ladies of this forum please help me with this problem."
"A question for the ladies: Does my Ferrari make me look like a douche-bag?"
"My I.Q. is 156 ...how about yours?"

No

ImbeSIL wrote:
In closing, I feel obligated to do you the courtesy of informing you that pussy-farts do not smell.
Not if you are dealing with a dirty, rotten, pussy ...like you.
Every odoriferous quiff caries its internal decay.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Canterbury2 wrote:
Anfang

So my problem is that I speak in terms of absolutes? Could you find me a link on this site where someone has spoken of another who is only partially nihilistic or where the subject of the transitional period has even been discussed?
Dear Cuntburied2, feel free to participate with more than gossip.
You know, an actual topic.

If not, then do not be so surprised.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 pm

What a naive girl, you are.

When a mind is trained, raised, contained within a box, and when words have become emotional tools, yes, most not only have no ability to think outside the contexts their vocabulary permits them to, but the words that they do know, and constantly use, cannot be explored with serious honesty, fully, because they are tinged, contaminated, with emotions.

Those are the better ones. The majority have no ability to think beyond the simple, the mundane, the primal: eat, shit, fuck, drink.

Dear girl, you are all game-play.
Seeing that you offer no content, my posts reflect the quality you offer.
I adapt, adjust, to you, girl.  

I loved the insertion of "need" in that last sentence.
It was mensa brilliant.
No, turd, you are not a pompous ass with nothing to justify it...

I would say your posts have run out of steam, but yours never had any to begin with.
You are all about gossip, and girlish word-games.

Do you want the last word?
It'll be void of quality, all innuendo and cuntish quiffs, but hey, knock yourself out.
No balls to say anything about my views on point.
Even if you dared they would be off-topic...and they would only serve to expose your true quality...as you've been doing for years on ILP.
All you have is this indirect self-comforting.

What a dumb cunt you are.
Mensa my ass.
You are a regular turd, like all those you feel comfortable amongst.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next