Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:28 pm

You already are intimidated; else you wouldn't ho ho about it so much, and would be citing proof to your ressentiment-filled accusations by now... but you are not.

Cross yourself and f--- off now.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
That's what the Irish, (you) do, isn't it.

I always wondered why they cross themselves?  

Do tell me about your Catholic upbringing and the local good guy priest, perhaps you put one on your tab for

him recently.

Did you go to St. Brigid’s School where the campus is situated in beautiful grounds beside St. Brigid’s

Church and the Rectory.   Did the nasty nuns, spank you and give you 10 hail Mary's for your

penance.  When did you last use that pagan practice of confessing to a priest.  

There is a saying by Francis Xavier of the Catholic Church.

"Give me a child until he/she is seven and I will show you the man/wowman".

There is no escape.   They always come back to the Church, as you will eventually.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:35 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Quote :

Do tell me about your Catholic upbringing and the local good guy priest, perhaps you put one on your tab for

him recently.
Classic. Remember how I posted the Stigmata video-clip @ you? That was a week before you even posted this shite on hearing voices...

Remember, I own you.  I don't even have to know you to See you.

Wowman wrote:
"My "revelation" was the appearance of the God Shiva.

He spoke to me with an angry voice saying, "you do not listen to me, you must listen to me". For myself and in our culture, allowing the phenomena to speak to me, was almost like becoming a heretic.

How difficult it is to capture and explain to others.

It's like "what pill are you on".

Let me clarify.

It was a Jungian exercise, supposedly to find out who was/is the "founder" of your blue print.

I was astounded when this image of Shiva, (I found out afterwards,) four arms, angry man seated, appeared in my mind's eye. LOL.

I have never forgotten it, but it was real at the time, I suppose no different to a vivid dream one has and wakes up, swearing it was real, "I saw it/he/she, standing right there"!

How far does one go between the public and the private? I wasn't going to disclose this, but what difference does it make, we are all scandals of some sort, no doubt each of us has a tale to tell.
ssshhh.  go do some more of those exercises and watch that clip again.

Were you violently abused by a drunk priest or a drunk father? Is that why you loathe and distrust violent people? don't forget to join my link - it has some very "romantic" "cultured" men for you... french it up fakeface.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 pm

No I am not a Catholic, thankfully, unlike yourself.  

Now indulge me with some answers to my questions, which you have cunningly skirted around.

Do tell me about your Catholic upbringing and the local good guy priest, perhaps you put one on your tab for him recently?

Did you go to St. Brigid’s School where the campus is situated in beautiful grounds beside St. Brigid’s

Church and the Rectory?

Did the nasty nuns, spank you and give you 10 hail Mary's for your penance?

When did you last use that pagan practice of confessing to a priest?

BASIC PRAYERS for the Catholic, Hail Mary.

This is interesting, it reads only a partial indulgence is granted to the faithful, who recite devoutly, according to any legitimate formula, the acts of the theological virtues (Faith, Hope, Charity) and of Contrition.

Twenty Hail Mary's should do the trick.   No?

Once a Catholic,......................... there is no escape.

F....ck and shite, how cute, is that due to your Catholic upbringing also?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:06 pm

And I asked YOU a question here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lyssa wrote:

reasonvemotion wrote:
So I ask, please excuse my weaknesses that come with being female, that is something I cannot change.

What weaknesses are those?

Why do you think I was silent, when Satyr asked after that post:

Satyr wrote:

That was the first instance of honesty I have seen coming from her.

She's beginning to see the lies and the hypocrisies involved in defending her positions, perhaps?
Maybe that inner female wanting to finally come out of hiding.

wowman wrote:
Truth telling is an ability one needs to practice.
Laughing

When you dignify My question, I will consider your bipolar gibberish.

"What weaknesses are those?"

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
When you dignify My question, I will consider your bipolar gibberish

I will answer your questions, when you ask me in a civil and dignified manner.

You will get nothing from me, St. Brigid of Kildare, with that attitude.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:54 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
When you dignify My question, I will consider your bipolar gibberish
I will answer your questions, when you ask me in a civil and dignified manner.

You will get nothing from me, St. Brigid of Kildare, with that attitude.

You dumb cow, your procrastination to answer the question is already Your Xt. Confession to me; get it?

Dumb cow, if you want my respect, you will earn it; I do not go about giving your kind of fake civility like pamphlets to everyone... the one lying about with her mommy games at me, and clubbing all Englishers as Homos, all Irishers as uncouth drunk abusive catholics in that kind of dishonest stereotyping only a Retard hearing voices in her head would do, is unfit and in no position to ask me anything. You want respect?? Laughing
Whenever you want mine, you can read that in my pvt. msg. frame it; its all there.

You are like the female version of d63 - the one who constantly denies being a coward because (s)he is one, and uses these pretexts of adult-concerns, justice, love, caring, honesty, anti-violence, to misdirect his/her own sociopathy to call others violent and hateful. Was the angry god YHWH too much for you? Is that why your head paganizes him into Shiva to make it more endurable?

Start by coming to terms with your stigmatic past and then maybe you can do without the tablets and sleeping with your Bible and using cheap tactics on others. you reek of lies.

The last time it was a prank call vid. 'can you handle the truth?' I posted, this time it was a prank link I sent you,,,, continue playing these psycho-pranks on me......  will have tear your own mask into li'l li'l itsy bitsy pieces.
now that's enough time wasted on a dumb cow; that too, only because I really really care about you too.
laterz haterz.

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Sieg Heil,   St. Brigid of Kildare!
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Gesundheit!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...
The size of the spirit shows itself by how unable it is to live and die with the possibility that an other may outlive it; a smallness of spirit wanting to deny existence to a part of himself because he will not be conscious of it, or out of an innate understanding of himself as unfit to deal with the real world.

Consider this coward, and an example of a pure form of nihilism, as opposed to that forum's majority with their feminine, "positive" form of nihilism.
It is the uncertainty he despises...the flux, the fluidity.
He wants guarantees that if a part of him is produced - if it can be produced - that unlike him, it will be happy and will accept existence as it is.
But he knows that if it is a part of him that it, too, will most probably grow into another nihilistic coward, forever a victim of the world.

So he kills two birds with one stone.

1- He ends his existential misery by stopping rebirth with him.
His self-hatred, and world-negation, reaching the point of self destruction, in the form of a denied replication. He is too cowardly to take his own life, but he finds it easier - particularly when he is denied access to the gene pool by females in this feminized culture - to kill the potentila for a child.
Sour graping at its worse.

2- He denies life to what will outlive him; his resentment of life, as the towards death, expressed as a denial of it in a part of him he will, most probably, not outlive. His smallness cannot deal with the possibility that another part of him may go beyond him.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 am

It's typical of the simpleton, the eternal victim, the modern nihilist, so afraid of reality, so hateful towards self because it incapable of coping, to detach words from references to the perceived, so as to then invent an enemy he hopes he can understand and by understanding him to challenge.

So, the modern nihilist will project upon the antagonist his deepest fears, anxieties, insecurities, turning him into a desirable scapegoat, on his level ...something comprehensible, and by being so, something easily dealt with.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:41 am

This is fascinating shit on display here.
Simply observing this human behaviour intrigues me.

The mind, when unable to fully understand a position, but sensing a threat in it, will find the closest idea he does comprehend, even if vaguely and imperfectly, and use it as the target.

For instance, to the one feeling insecure about his own economic status, his own inferiority in wealth potential, and dreaming of an end to the monetary system - a system to be done with so as to stop being a constant reminder of his own inadequacies - will use anyone challenging his psychology as a representation of everything he hates, and because he hates he is angered by.
The other need not be a capitalist at all, all he must be is challenging.
Unable to fully understand, he will project upon this challenger, whatever he fears and hates.

Consider the specimen d(69, as an example.
For it, I am some capitalist, neo-con, or a right-wing fascist, because this is the only part of reality he can relate to and feel insecure towards. It is his "nemesis" within their shared, common, context of production, consuming.
He is trapped in the right/left dualistic paradigm.
The either/or.
Yet, both left and right, in this case, are part of the same production/consuming system offering different methods of distribution.  

Take the BullDyke, as an example.
Here I am some sexually frustrated male who says nasty things about females, because I am anti-female rather than anti-feminism.
For this specimen whomever challenges her preferred coming, better world of equality - again in the economic sense - is sexually frustrated or one who hates women.
The insult must always aim at sexual potency or potential.

To her/him/it I become a representation of everything she fears and hates in herself, about herself.
To expose femininity, outside the social context, for what it is, exposes her, as failing to meet that standard.
The female must be detached from her sexual role, because that is where she feels the most dis-eased.
All must be levelled down so that her own insecurities and anxieties are alleviated in the uniformity which can be corrected using institutionalized means.
The term "female" - as well as "male" - must be detached from its essence, its nature, its specialized role.
Both must be reintegrated into a new, current, modern, model, finding parity through servitude.
Equal pay for equal work.
Identity is turned into a social construct, so as to make it replaceable, interchangeable, correctable.
The standard is never questioned: pay, as in monetary compensation for servitude.

For her/him/it, the word sex, love, must be mystified, detached form pragmatism, used as a replacement for Jesus, the Holy Spirit, God.
She cannot explain why sex is not about copulation and reproduction, but she feels it as one would feel the presence of God. It's the mysteriousness that makes the sensation powerful.
Humanity loses its sexual dimensions, and becomes a divine category. Something complex, inconceivable, mystical....like the christian trinity.  

Take Joe Schmuck as an example.
This specimen is obsessed with preserving the sanctity, the holiness, of the bonding mechanism, so as to not decrease its relieving, comforting, predictable, impact.
If one rattles that foundation then he feels his comfort zone is shaken.
He wants all to worship the mysteriousness of the sensation/emotion, because this makes them less threatening to him.
Christians despise the non-believers, for the same reason.
Any attempt to connect the word 'love' with a phenomenon, a pragmatic utility, is to be attacked as "vile".
The word must remain detached from the earthly...it must be reconnected to the God who is now dead.

Take Torn-Annus and Primal Retard.
Here the antithesis to their coming better world is wealth or so animal-like consuming state.
Their insecurity towards the economic system and towards reason, as only intelligence can produce, manifests in an antagonism towards all hierarchies...yet they propose a hierarchy to come.

Their accusations are full of personal insecurities and feelings of self-contempt.
The other, in this case Satyr, becomes the representation of everything inside of them which they despise as it relates to the prevailing environment which is now dominated by materialism and hedonism.  
Their cries are for attention, since they have no substance to offer.
They simply wish to be seen ...to be noticed and appreciated for being there, for being apparent.
They taunt only to be noticed. To speak of them is to acknowledge their presence, in a world where they remain invisible.
They must impress, be impressive.

There is no qualitative contribution but only allusions and references to a coming future, a beyond, a not present but yet to come.
With them we see the psychology of the masculine nihilist: attracted to feminine chaos, as a region awaiting their sperm/idea, injections.
The feminine, the chaotic irrational, holds a promise they cannot find in the contained shallow present.
The past holds no promise, unless it is idealized.

Their religious paradise, like with most modern nihilists of the secular variety, always rests in the coming future.
Anything hinting at order, in the present, is to be despised.
They wish to destroy, as a preamble to a settling upon a new foundation ...like when a male dominates so as to impregnate a female.  
It's sexual madness. The rage of sexual frenzy dominating the brain.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:21 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Sieg Heil,   St. Brigid of Kildare!

My Lord knows My Lord's name is always on my lips... Laughing

-

Who am I to deny when I'm named for a 'Wish-Granter' myself... and the 'High One' Brigid, Brigantia, Bride seeks to associate with my good self, even through the mouths of morons... perhaps it was my calling the wowman a dumb cow and cows are sacred to Her...

Wyf kell, wyf dellt, wyf datweirllet;
wyf llogell kerd, wyf lle ynnyet.
Karaf-y gorwyd a goreil clyt,
a bard a bryt ny pryn y ret... ; )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I pay homage to the Goddess Breid of the four fires - of heart, of hearth, of head and hand, who has called on me.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Not meaning to give so much away about my coy-mistress self, but I believe my starsign is polar opposite to libra.

And here I am - betting on that one in twelve chance.
That's okay, early impressions often don't correlate with the starsign. Check the rest of your horoscope if you are interested in that.
The talk of coyness reminded me of that archetype. In social settings, a very strategically thinking type, a plotter. And the librarian looked nice too.

Ranking cats from
cool to
. male cat
. female cat
. sterilized female cat
. castrated male cat
crazy

Changing the rules of sexual intercourse has a vast impact on all social dynamics.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Vrilseeker wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Where did you get those pictures?

Why do you ask?

Its usually woven from straw, my grandma used to do that, and if you focus on the folding as its shown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], then you get the idea, its to make Emerge the centre and open it out.
While the regular swastika is focussed on the turning arms, in Brighid's Cross, the emphasis is on the evolving of the centre -why her festival is observed in Spring, an opening up of the earth, the sexual womb, auspicion, fertility, etc.

"The Maiden comes to bring us light
The Winter dies and all is bright
The frozen ground shall disappear
And all shall sprout for Spring is near"

"Dolls called Brideo'gas were made from sheaves of corn, grain or straw and dressed to represent the Goddess Brigid in Her Maiden aspect. These dolls  were given a wand usually topped with an acorn (which was a phallic symbol)  and placed in a basket of white representing the "bridal bed" as an offering  to Brigid. It symbolized the young Goddess awaiting Her Husband who would come to Her at Beltane."

Also, given that she governed over the forge's fire and smithcraft, the central matrix is what can be inferred to hold a steady hearth fire or a flame rising out from layers... exactly like a Vedic altar

"As a poetic muse she is called the “High One,” signifying the realm from which inspiration comes. She is the goddess of high dimensions, such as high-rising flames, highlands, hill-forts and upland areas; and of activities and states conceived as psychologically lofty and elevated..."

She opens Out higher dimensions from layers out of layers.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Imbesil wrote:
All credit to you, despite your loss. It's healthy to be reminded of the feeling of losing, else playing to win loses its thrill.

If one is betting on one in twelve chances then there will be plenty of opportunities to lose. If everybody would always only take the well established certain route then everything would be connected and quite pre-determined. Then fate would become a collective fate and not an individual one.

Quote :
Not such a bad divination afterall then. As predicted, you easily supersede your local comrades when it comes to psychologising - it may actually be interesting to see how you take it further, should you choose to do so.

It's definitely not a full picture. But from your approval, I take it that those qualities I ascribed to you do flatter you. And again, flattery plus sowing discord. By now I think this comes to you as natural as breathing.

Quote :
No doubt, though a look beyond life most familiar to humans will reveal that specific sex (or lack thereof) is somewhat incidental in your hierarchy (as applicable as it may be to cats).

Actually that was just me thinking about my own personal ranking of cats but now that I think of it, this could also relate to my experiences with humans, maybe. In a psychological sense. But a frigid female... a little crazy may be favourable after all in that case.

Quote :
The ranking of male over female or vice versa matters very little except to the individuals involved - assuming sexual dimorphism, which does not appear to be necessary for a species to become powerful

Ranking in what? Sexual differences are a form of specialization which evolved in pretty much all more complex species. If we were a form of bacteria then sexual dimorphism would probably not be the case. The human species evolved in this environment which is also co-inhabited by other organisms. I don't know how you define powerful but humans were powerful enough to develop in this environment and thrive up to this point.

Quote :
Even humans have very limited sexual dimorphism

Yes, it is limited, definitely limited enough to still be members of the same species but I think that's not the kind of upper limitation that you are talking about. If you visit China, then most people there will look the same, it takes time to learn about the differences. Something with which we are unfamiliar doesn't reveal its patterns as easily to our mind. Show me 20 different sparrows of the same species and it would be really hard to see the distinctive differences between the individuals - with time, I'd probably get better at that.

I think, your development is reversed. Your mind is getting less and less discerning when it comes to patterns and differences. Don't push it too far though, not yet anyway, I think showing your 'love' for other species is still illegal in most countries. In that hazy blur of sameness such accidents can happen.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:49 pm

St Brigid of Kildare wrote:

Quote :
Who am I to deny when I'm named for a 'Wish-Granter' myself... and the 'High One' Brigid, Brigantia, Bride seeks to associate with my good self, even through the mouths of morons... perhaps it was my calling the wowman a dumb cow and cows are sacred to Her...

The Goddess Brigid.   "As a poetic muse she is called the “High One,” signifying the realm from which inspiration comes. She is the goddess of high dimensions, such as high-rising flames, highlands, hill-forts and upland areas; and of activities and states conceived as psychologically lofty and elevated..."

I'll have you know its not easy getting underneath my skin with your fake f---ing flatteries this last week;.....................

Actually it was very easy.

How transparent you really are, not to mention.......

"Vanity definitely my favorite sin".    The Devil's Advocate.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:23 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
St Brigid of Kildare wrote:

Quote :

The Goddess Brigid.   "As a poetic muse she is called the “High One,” signifying the realm from which inspiration comes. She is the goddess of high dimensions, such as high-rising flames, highlands, hill-forts and upland areas; and of activities and states conceived as psychologically lofty and elevated..."

I'll have you know its not easy getting underneath my skin with your fake f---ing flatteries this last week;.....................

Actually it was very easy.

How transparent you really are, not to mention.......

"Vanity definitely my favorite sin".    The Devil's Advocate.

Look at the real Xt. exposing herself... vanity a sin, lol
m, I already told you I am pure atmosphere,... def. have something of the High Airs about me...

Vanity in the mouths of xt. chattels like the above crackho always seeking praises... and how? as the humble return of compliments she first pays and then expects back !! Ha

"Vanity, trying to arouse a good opinion of oneself, and even to try to beleive in it, seems, to the noble man, such bad taste, so self-disrespectful, so grotesquely unreasonable, that he would like to consider vanity a rarity. He will say, "I may be mistaken about my value, but nevertheless demand that I be valued as I value myself", but this is not vanity. The man of noble character must learn that in all social strata in any way dependent, the ordinary man has only ever valued himself as his master dictates (it is the peculiar right of masters to create values). It may be looked upon as an extraordinary atavism that the ordinary man is always waiting for an opinion about himself and then instinctively submitting to it; not only to a "good" opinion, but also to a bad and unjust one (think of all the self-depreciations which the believing Christian learns from his Church). It is "the slave" in the vain man's blood- and how much of the "slave" is still left in woman- which seeks to seduce to good opinions of itself; it is the slave, too, who immediately afterwards falls prostrate himself before these opinions, as though he had not called them forth. Vanity is an atavism." [N., BGE, 261]

I insulted the cow when I called you a dumb cow, you are an Ox... thick like.. and with a leash through your nostrils...  

Moron, it was not easy. Moron, I made it easy for you. You wouldn't know what or who Brighid was till I made her emerge...  you scavenge on my health, parasite.
Brighid was also the one who invented keening....    perhaps that explains your attraction to me despite the repulsion. The first time you wanted to see my pic. and the size of my boobs, and then my panties and I let you peer under my Baubo's skirt...,,, and then you called me mommy, and now you call me Brighid after emotional projections of spankings,, wowman, you seek me out to be healed. As someone sickly, you are drawn to my fearless energy. And given the bipolar state of your wildly shaking head in stigmata episodes and bringing frothing messages of jesus and humility and such Xt. nonsense here,,, you crave help.
Come, I'll sing a keening for you, come poppet  show me where it hurts

A totalitarian Nazi like you calling ALL englishman Homos, calling ALL irishers uncouth-abused-abusive-catholics and then giving me a sieg salute is not indicative of sound mental health  Evil or Very Mad 

for now though moron, don't forget to swallow the pills.

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 pm

St Brigid of Kildare,

You do a fine job of projecting a sexy image of yourself.

My guess, and I am spot on most of the time, is that you are a middle aged spinster, living alone, set

in your ways, (which is fairly obvious given your views on raising children).

You are no spring chicken, St. Brigid of Kildare.

BTW I never opened the Stigmata vid, far too Catholic for my interest.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Poppet, I ask you to show me where it hurts and you show me like an obedient dolt.

Yea, I know you're unable to come to terms with your age issues.
It gives you such comfort to find relief and feel reassured in my being a mid-aged spinster.
If such a quick fix suffices for you, here let me heap some on you...

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date..."

feeling better?

"The unwise woman is awake all night,
and ponders everything over;
when morning comes she is weary in mind,
and all is a burden as ever." [Hávamál]

Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!

Ultimate Mother Mary wrote:
You do a fine job of projecting a sexy image of yourself.

come come. false modesty doesnt do you. even I know I am not as good as you flirting with french lessons here to appear all sexy and cultured... i loved the 'sophisticated' projection tarts.
In any case, you perceive me that way 'cuz your oxen head assumes every girl who comes to a phil. forum comes to pick up a guy like you do.  And so that's why I whore myself, so that the rest can then distinguish me from a real ladylike wowman of substance like you, no?...  you can thank me later...

Mother Mary wrote:
My guess, and I am spot on most of the time, is that you are a middle aged spinster, living alone, set in your ways, (which is fairly obvious given your views on raising children).

Turd, what's there to be spot on about, like you were some detective, lol, when I've already openly stated the above to Thirsty, a thread which you even responded to and therefore no doubt read. now you pretend as though I was the one pretending... dirty diana doing dirty tricks

Look at the tits Mother Mary all perked up parading her motherhood like the primal stud parades his looks... she clings to her motherhood like a trophy as if that in itself should confer some authority, and some compliments Laughing
sad...  tells me you had a lot of unhappy times with your mom. hmm...

I guess you bleating abt. it this much must be because you count it as your only achievement...
opening your legs to some philandering jewish turd "with business acumen" at the chemical rushes of "I love you"...

Not everyone is a bimbo selling themselves to fake feel good titillations though given the head-case you are, your need for such tingly feelings and healings is perfectly understandable.
Not everyone is like you scared shite of aging and sleeping with their bibles like teddy bears,,, some people live so well, they know how to die lightly.
Some people keep it 0/100, and like it bleak.

You retard, are speaking of my policies on upbringing after YOu assumed primal to be my child on my behalf inserting this psycho age-tactics to feel secure abt. yourself? The pretentiousness psychoshite was on your part, not mine. Never claimed to be a mother anywhere.
Lets hope your precious little turns out well *despite having a lying two-faced manipulative cowardly Xenophobic f---ing headcase for a slavish mother.

The Mother Mary wrote:
You are no spring chicken, St. Brigid of Kildare.

You fishing for my pic. again? maybe if you beg properly on all fours...

Nitwit, I'm more Older and hoary than that.... didn't we already establish my sag degree and my 100 boob-droop the last time you called me mommy? Do we have to go through that same shite again moron? Relax, you have bigger ones than me.

What a pitifully insecure wowman you are
Let me know if you want some more compliments... lol

"I am older than Brighid of the Mantle, Mary,
and it is you that should know that.
I put songs and music on the wind
before ever the bells of the chapels were rung in the West
or heard in the East."

Brighid-Muirghin-na-tuinne
Brighid-Binne-Bheullbuchd-nan-trusganan-uaine...

The Madonna wrote:

"whether one is sufficiently proud not to be ashamed even of one's vanity?" [N., WTP, 1009]

The Madonna wrote:
BTW I never opened the Stigmata vid, far too Catholic for my interest.

1. you didn't have to open it.. the title said it all.

2. the fact that you didn't open it and then confessed to hearing raging angry voices in your head a week later proves how much I already saw through you. Now that's being Really spot-on.
I own you.

Now, I'll leave you Mother Mary to wildly froth all your last words,,, lol its good to give alms to the needy on their fav. festive season.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Imbesil wrote:
Yes, I take them flatteringly. I regard the qualities of "very strategic thinking" and "plotting" as flattering. I want to be these things, so when described as such, I am pleased. Flattery. But does that make them wrong judgments?

No, it just established, as you have confirmed now, that you are aware of those qualities in you, at least to a certain extent.

Quote :
As for sowing discord, what discord is that? If we are all so intelligent as to have second-guessed the sowing of discord then no such discord is created. From what I see, we are all here attuned to the possible discord that my sentiments may sow, such as to avoid such discord. So there are only two possibilities to deduce: that I am too stupid to have not predicted such a reaction, or I foresaw such a possibility and therefore could not have expected to sow any discord. As a very stratetic thinker/plotter, I ask: which do you think is the case? Either you must retract your judgment of my intent, or you must retract your judgment that I am indeed a strategic thinker/plotter.

What do you lose by trying to sow discord? There is not much integrity and not much credibility for you to lose here. So why not try it anyway? A possibility of failure means very little if the price to be paid is very low.

That's in the nature of modern social structures - Why a lot of people become plotters and schemers - Why they develop those qualities within themselves, with varying success. Social circles are now very flexible. If you fall from grace in one group then it is relatively easy to find another one. 'Let us be open and embrace diversity.' - This also applies on the small scale and it is there where the disintegration of culture and society, the destruction of tall hierarchies in favour of a flat one takes place.

Furthermore, sowing discord works, even if some, or even all of the participants think that they know what is happening. It's similar to commercials - Everybody says they are too intelligent for commercials to work on them, yet, companies pour a lot, a lot... of money into that technique. Are they that stupid? Even after a century of collecting data and studying the effects of their efforts? Or maybe... it does work, although, pretty much everybody, if asked, would say that a particular advertisement did not have an effect on them.
I think - suggestions, innuendos and so on, do have an effect and knowing what is happening is not enough to neutralize their effects. Maybe they can't even be neutralized, they can only be redirected or used in a different manner but not nullified. Only enough time will nullify all efforts via entropy but in the here and now, it must come to fruition in some form. What can be done is to use it, to assign a different purpose to it.

For example - To point it out and shine some light on it. To make it more specific and less obscure of a phenomenon. If the intentions are destructive then uncertainty and time will do a good job at destroying established order.

Quote :
So which is more important? Being complex or being powerful? If the former, then are we to denounce the importance of reality and which beats what, or we are to accept that power exists irrespectively of complexity.

Well, I still don't know how you define powerful.
A bacterium, a simpler organism, is more resilient, it requires less to survive, it has fewer, simpler needs than a more complex organism. Complex organisms evolved out of simpler ones, at least that seems much more plausible. In extreme conditions, with only little energy available to fight the increase of entropy, bacteria can survive and develop, while more complex organisms cannot. But following that logic through, life itself is less powerful than a piece of rock. Because a piece of rock needs even less than bacteria to fight entropy and remain a piece of rock (although even that one does fall apart after enough time has passed). Non-existence is the ultimate power then - no need what-so-ever.

Scrubbing a bathtub is a decision over life and death for probably thousands of bacteria.
Ultimate power and ultimate complexity aren't obtainable. What remains is to live well, for a bacteria and for a more complex organism as well. And No, I can't tell you how to live well.
Quote :

You couldn't resist that last little bit of insult, huh? You are a product of your environment afterall, or at least the product of having selected a compatible environment. Be who you will, though I will suggest that insult does little to enhance your argument - unless you have something to teach me...

Harry Plotter,
Are you telling me off for being in tune with the environment here? - Because before, you were flattering me and presuming my disharmony with the environment on this forum. With a carrot and a stick. Tsk tsk.

Mr. Plotter, I don't presume that you are doing it with just any other mammal. If not then you should be in favour of discerning differences and recognizing patterns and not marginalizing them - this would apply to the sexes as well.

And at last, I know you'd appreciate flattery but be assured that my long reply wasn't written for you. I collected my thoughts for myself and for all who cares to read it besides you and me too.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:17 pm

St Brigid of Kildare

I think you have exposed more about yourself in these few posts, than anywhere on this Forum.

Your Catholicism, your superstitions, your granny's witch craft.

You are riddled with it.  

Just  a disillusioned Irish Catholic woman.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:14 am

This shit is pathetic:

Joe Schmoe wrote:
I was born with a hearing impairment and my speech didn't form correctly. No one understood what I said and my parents thought I was mentally handicapped and treated me so.

In kindergarten, as a five year old boy, my teachers let the kids in my year bully me in recess and physically attack me without intervention. The children did this because I spoke strangely, the teachers let it happen, because my family is poor and couldn't afford the school fees, so they took it out on me.

In class, they mocked me and punished me for my own ignorance. They told me to do things they knew I didn't know how, and then gave me detention because I didn't do them correctly.

They also would lie and say I did things which I didn't, send me to the principals office and be intimidated and frightened by a grown woman whose intent was to hurt me.

I believe a male teacher sexually molested me and that motivated them to assert their control over me, what they could do, and intimidate me to not speak. They would take me out of class and lock me in confined spaces.

I had nightmares every night and was petrified of the dark.

I couldn't have told my parents what was happening to me even if I wanted to.

My siblings and I were removed from that school after my brother told my parents about the abuse they giving him.

I have a deep pain in my heart.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:42 am

Does it not explain the need to self-medicate internally, with a steady, intravenous drip of narcotic "love"?
The big, bad, stress producing world is numbed into a rosy sensation of "It's all going to turn out fine", and the brain drifts into a narcoleptic state of pure hunger: "Whom shall I devour, or be devoured by, to escape my solitude?".

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:53 pm

There is the story taken from Buddhism, regarding a woman who lost her child, her only child.  Her sorrow is so great, she is like a person who has lost her mind. She asks for help from anyone who can bring her child back to life.  She is told Buddha can help her and Buddha tells her to find white mustard seeds from a family where no one has died.  She goes from house to house only to find there is no house that has not suffered death.  

There is no one who has not suffered pain in this life.

Recidivist quotes -

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” -
George Orwell

Is Joe Schmoe perhaps a man living in a complicated situation from which it is difficult to extricate himself, or are these fanciful stories to gain what he cannot get by telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:41 am

Satyr wrote:
She will discuss anything, except rape as part of natural selection.
Even reality must have its humanitarian limits.

What part takes rape in natural selection of the human species, or some human species,
what are its positives and negatives:
(survival of a tribe, DNA, making a ''copy'' of himself, impregnating a woman of a different specie: superior offspring than the specie he belongs to, inferior than that of the woman)?
What about using rape as a weapon/tool during warfare?
The genetic make-up of a male might continue, but the memes will not if it is merely a 'hit and run'.

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:06 pm

OhFortunae wrote:

What part takes rape in natural selection of the human species, or some human species,
what are its positives and negatives:
(survival of a tribe, DNA, making a ''copy'' of himself, impregnating a woman of a different specie: superior offspring than the specie he belongs to, inferior than that of the woman)?
Genetic diversity is a way of preparing for environmental shifts.

This is why females though loyal for 6-7 years, eventually go back to promiscuity.

OhFortunae wrote:
What about using rape as a weapon/tool during warfare?
The fastest, most effective way of dealing with female sexual power is male dominance.
Rape is part of it.
It cannot hurt a female when she is built for the act.
Rape is an affront to her mind, her will...it is psychological violence more than physical.
It reminds her that no matter her sexual powers, and her psychological advantages, she can be dominated.

OhFortunae wrote:
The genetic make-up of a male might continue, but the memes will not if it is merely a 'hit and run'.

Thank you in advance.
In nature the lioness frights on the side of the alpha-male. But if the alpha is defeated, and her young are slaughtered, she quickly goes into heat.
There are war stories where men were still fighting against the enemy in the fields and on the mountains while their wives were fucking them in the cities.

Of course mental seeding is preferable when physical seeding has been accomplished.
Females were always keepers of the tradition, defenders of the status quo...until it changed. then they become the defenders of the new status quo.
Female sexuality is best served by social stability.

This is why today it is females who are being seduced, mind-fucked, turned against their own people, their own blood.
What's the best way to get rid of a bloodline, a race, a tribe?
Very messy and costly.
Kill all its males or let time do it for you. Less messy and cheaper.
First seduce their females.
Their destiny is sealed then.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Quote :
This is why today it is females who are being seduced, mind-fucked, turned against their own people, their own blood.
What's the best way to get rid of a bloodline, a race, a tribe?
Very messy and costly.
Kill all its males or let time do it for you. Less messy and cheaper.
First seduce their females.
Their destiny is sealed then.

And emasculate and feminize their men. A people's strength is it's Men's strength. If a man of a particular race is more concerned with fucking another man, or being fucked, or in some other way effectively masturbating himself pointlessly, then he is by finding a woman with which to recreate his genetic heritage, his self.... and if he is part of a growing minority which has an effect upon that particular race's competitiveness with respect to other races, then the race as a whole declines.

Decadence.

It's no surprise that men from other people's step in to fill the void that's been created. And no surprise that women, who are pragmatic rather than loyal, would prefer them.

This is a war for manhood, a particular type and breed of manhood.

Ever since the conquest of Europe by the forces of International Capitalism/Communism and it's subsequent occupation by foreign powers whose unifying meme is wholly and simply economic rather than a specific gene, or homeland, or spiritual quality, the European male in particular has been demoralized, defeated and disenfranchized.

If the current artificial social environment which intervenes to protect unfitness and general dysfunction in order to incorporate all within it were disrupted, then perhaps health, fitness and general excellence could be revived as goals to strive for, with respect to the wider population. A striving upwards, rather than a stooping downwards to gather up the ill, the decrepit or the insane.

Necessity returned to the process of evolution.

If European man is the product of generations of vicious culling as the result of Ice Ages, predation and various natural disasters etc then it is logical to assume that the removal of risk and consequence in the environment naturally results in a lack of selection for higher traits - therefore that an increase in danger in the environment would result in the opposite.

In other words, this civilisation needs to collapse.... or, migration to a new, dangerous frontier needs to occur. In the same way that our ancestors left Africa to face ice and death in Europe, we too need to leave the Earth to face the stars.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:52 am

Women have always been the carriers, nurturers of traditions. They passed on to the children food preparation methods, spiritual practices, stories, culture.
Males created, females nurtured.

Now you see a shift.
How many women cook?
How many uphold their traditions, or even know them?

The shift is not towards liberation, but towards a new dominant male....the institution. They become career women, giving into the newly forming traditions of modernity.
They've shifted allegiances.
No liberty...they only found a new master.

The old traditions, associated with male tribes, are disappearing, and along with them the tribes and the bloodlines that created them.
Modern traditions are emerging, associated with institutions, abstractions, production/consuming - a new lifestyle of hedonistic over-consuming is becoming the paradigm all emulate.
To remain infantile is the new "cool".

Quantities over qualities, because quantities are accessible to all, if they work hard enough, whereas qualities are exclusionary.

-------------------------------  

On a lighter note:

I never tortured animals - the thought sickens me - I never bullied anyone - in fact I used to feel hurt when I witnessed other kids being bullied, and I was never bullied myself, because I fought back - but this confession explains much, no?
We see the seedy side of meekness, of "humility".

I also know someone in my immediate surroundings, who is now a neo-Buddhist - denying self and committed to oneness - who was also a bully in grade school.
Then he stopped growing whereas the boys became too big for him to push around.

Necessity is the mother on invention...just see how fast one is reborn as a Christian when a life-threatening disease confronts them.

He, my ex-friend, had an overbearing, emotionally aggressive, simpleton, father, and a dumb-assed, passive-aggressive, simpleton mother...There might be a correlation there.
His passivity, when I met him, hid a passive-aggression...and a manipulative, feminine, spirit.
I called him a passive-moocher, because he always took and rarely paid.
It was, as if, he expected to be taken care of.

His passivity was really a product of his inferiority in mind/body.
He adjusted to the circumstances, and kept that innate bullying nature hidden, redirecting it towards a form of social manipulation.  

I've said this story before, but it was an eye-opener for me in my early teens, so I'll repeat it.
It was when I befriended a boy who was routinely harassed in school.
I felt sorry for him and wanted to let him know that I was not like the others, that he could be liked by someone.
That not everyone was going to harass him.
I had nothing in common with him but I wanted to comfort him with my friendship.

Know what happened after a few weeks of me being nice to him?
He began to try to bully me.
It was a way of venting.
He thought my niceness was weakness.
I quickly put a stop to that...but it made me realize that the bullied were not necessarily worthy of compassion.
Given the chance they would not behave differently from the boys who bullied them, and that this trait of not wanting to harm the weak was something innate, and not something all were born with.
I realized that given the opportunity these "pitiful" creatures would be more vicious than the ones who took advantage of their genetic weakness - my first contact with the idea of resentiment, I guess.

And that's when I stopped feeling sorry indiscriminately.
I became aware that I had to be more precise with my emotions, otherwise I would place myself in situations which I could easily avoid if I allow nature to carry on.  

I know douche-bags like Joe Schmoe.
I've experienced their psychosis.
I know what their feigned docility, civility is all about.
I know why they are now so vehemently in defence of "love" and social norms.
Their true nature was back there when they thought nothing of torturing animals, for no reason at all.  
It takes the slow, painful, recognition of their own social position, at the bottom of the genetic pool, to turn them into staunch supporters of equality.
Equality is a way of raising themselves, and lowering others, so that parity diminishes their own inferiority.
His "love" for his nephew is really a redirected love for the son he will never have.
He respects him because he fears losing his affections, hoping the boy will consider him a surrogate father figure.

He confuses personal need for reality.
This makes him, and his emotions, unreliable. They do not spring from him naturally, but he had to learn to repress his real essence to pretend that he is something he is not.
Children express their true nature freely. how a boy and a girl behave before society imposes regulations upon them is an indication of their pure essence.
Anyone who thought nothing of hurting animals or bullying other kids, and now pretends he is not that any more, is still there, hiding beneath pretences - he's still that degenerate douche-bag...only now fear/anxiety (see how desperate he was to protect his shielding?), and years of socialization have trained him to behave and to parrot what is considered "nice".

The idea of torturing an innocent animal makes me cringe. It goes against my spirit.
But this douche-bag has no problem admitting that he did this.
 Evil or Very Mad

By the Gods, this guy, and his entire genetic line, is fucked up.
He goes there in need for help.

See the fear/anxiety and how it exposes itself in time?
Love is a word which promises, for him, a steady input of what he needs, and is afraid of living without.
See how he begs?
The nephew thing is clarified.

The boy has no mother...perhaps Schmoe had no father.

ILP is a specimen jar full of examples we can use to evaluate the current, the modern, state of affairs.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next