Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 03, 2014 8:57 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Quote :
How are you helping your own other than circle jerking impotent protest?

Help?
We but gather the crumbs that fall from his feast.

On a side note, do they not teach punctuation in smartass school?
Have I been neglecting your needs, sweetheart?

I was working....too tired to flirt, biting and scratching my way to your insides.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Meant nothing by it, dear.
Nothing, but to express my humble expectations... in a way that pleases you, of course.
Such that our bright boy, here, might be impressed by the devotion of yours truly, your humble subject.
While you, knowing exactly what I mean, might take the offense where it is due.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 03, 2014 10:32 pm

No offence taken.
I'm over being offended by words, my sweet.

A man, like me, prefers isolation when he gives a gift.
I am still shy about showing my private parts.

When one is offered a gift, a token of one's grace is expected, if the gift is not refused.
Good manners.
When one gives honestly, what is given is not abused, nor taken for granted.
Tokens of affection and devotion, exchanged in private, need not be displayed...unless one wishes to use them as bait.
For sport.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun May 04, 2014 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read through and ask yourself what these participants have posted to merit such arrogance.
Birds of a feather.

Humanism with a Platonic twist.
Humanarchy...

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 10:42 am

Satyr wrote:
Imbesil wrote:
Pikachu, I choose you. This one flatters me and I choose it to flatter you too. And why not raise up others as well as yourself?
Am I a christian, like you?

I have no idea whether you are a Christian.
Perhaps raising up others as well as yourself only makes sense to you out of Christian "selflessness", so maybe you are. As for me, I am reckless with flattery, I just let it spill where it may because it is meaningless to me. I owe you nothing and need nothing from you, but I offer anyway out of absurdity and passiveness. If you don't like it then I can only apologise and move on.

Satyr wrote:
Imbesil wrote:
How are you helping your own other than circle jerking impotent protest?
There's the "protest" shit again. I said I am not protesting, but describing, but your MENSA brain can't let go of the candy cane you've been sucking on for years.
Maybe you need a new schtick...

I chose the explanation that you are not complaining at all in my last post, because I know you think that's your tack. I know what you think you mean, I just don't believe you.

I understand that you revel in the perversity of incessantly and at length merely "describing" certain specific things in such a negative light, only to deny any wish for them to change. You say it's passion and an assertion of individuality, I say you've only gone half way. This is the whole reason why I asked what we are to make of someone intentionally inconsistent between what they feel, versus what they wish to be done. Possibilities include that you are just kidding yourself and you either do really want things to change but you are too impotent to cause this, or you actually enjoy how things are and kid yourself that you are against it. Perhaps you are a masochist and enjoy the tension and thrive off the frustration. Perhaps you are an ironicist and merely performing for the sake of effect. All of these require a self-deception, which is what makes it so unacceptable on a form specifically entitled "know thyself".

You are exploring but you certainly aren't changing in relation to reality, you are the same as you always have been. If you think that the self is the only entity over which one can have control then this would confirm the impotence hypothesis. Exposing a boil to expose underlying infection equally does nothing except raise awareness, but what good does awareness do by itself - for your self, your own or even for more than that. If you think making "your own" merely aware then you merely condone impotence.

See, none of your attempts to evade the accusations of protest add up. This is why I don't and cannot believe you, and this is why nobody else does. And this is no doubt why you resent them so, to protect your ego. You have admitted that you are a narcissist, but it is not complete honesty to admit that you are a liar.

If you were truthful to "love self", you would acknowledge the common ground that all humans have as well your differences. I know you are narcissistic but not even you are so very different. The truth no doubt is that you are in fact terrified of the possibility that you might have something in common with these others you "don't care" about. Thus the overcompensation to distinguish yourself and the projection of common ground into this external "herd" entity which whom you are constantly in combat. That you are so hypnotised by their spell and cannot let go of them is only more proof that you are one in the same, though you will not admit it. Presumably you got hurt by them and needed to invert reality to save your pride, to convince yourself that it was you who rejected them.

Perhaps now a sarcastic and insulting comment to attempt to dispel my psychologising and maintain your facade?

More of your disingenuousness is revealed through your addiction to jumping to conclusions, filling in the blanks with your own imagination and relying on this hyperbolic, binary interpretation of the world where "if not one then the opposite", and "if some of something then all of something". If one sees the positive it is insufficient to conclude that they only see the positive to maintain some delusion. That I share a mensa qualification with your fellow actor (who you have turned into a scapegoat and nemesis, embodying all that you deny in yourself) does not equate us. And it is you who accuses others of believing that all men are created equally - yet more evidence of the truth leaking through your act, that this enemy of yours is in fact yourself.

Since you cannot find happiness in your perpetual inner turmoil, you are suspicious of anyone who has - they must be the ones lying to themselves. One must suffer, and suffer correctly - as you do, else they must have a miserable existence. You invert the world twice so that you may pretend to fit in with it, but think you have only inverted things once. You are the own architect of your refusal to fit in and must exaggerate this into a martyrdom wherein you must live and die alone, in order to think yourself noble and a sportsman.

There's this version that makes perfect sense when matched up with the evidence, and there's your cop-out that flatters yourself. Cut away at that persona of yours! Change your schtick.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some Moron wrote:

If he returned but is being somewhat better, let the guy be. He seems largely harmless. I visited his site a month or so ago, he seemed more lonely than threatening. He has a rather mild mental disorder, and it doesnt preclude someone from having a interest in philosophy. Makes up for certain other deficiencies he might feel he has left over from adolescence that he never learned to move beyond. Everyone has issues. His are more apparent, but as annoying as it is.... so what? Write it off like terets, and pat the boy on the head.
...

oh geeze... satyr just has psychosexual issues, he comes here to feel empowered, and the whole affair is rather pathetic on all ends. Ive always advocated he be allowed to post, by banning him you just feed into his sexual fetish.
....

Likewise, no reason to ban Satyr. He is a joke at best, usually just someone to pity. I see no real reason to chase him off. If he gets at you that bad, examine yourself.
A bit of psyche 101 to entertain.
Small penis, mommy issues, attention whoring, victim, sexual dysfunction, frustration...and so on.

Notice not once are the issues addressed.
The focus is the messenger....as was Nietzsche - not to compare myself to him in my narcissistic way, but he repeated, modernized ancient organic wisdom and is now the face of all the Judeo-Christian/secular humanists despise about life and themselves.

Ridicule him, and you can avoid the issue he reminded you of - Contra-Nietzsche indeed.
A bug biting a a fingertip.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Morono/Kovacs wrote:
I see satyrs in Power all over the Place. They are the authorities. Check out the average CEO.
He's old hat secular authority - though these guys are just atheist versions of religious authorities. I mean seriously, Fixed, this is such a common pattern in positions of authority it's a bit of a joke. Just because he articulates what they live and Breathe hardly makes him some kind of marginalized scapegoat.
I'm the establishment....he the "rebel".
He wants to reclaim his status as outsider/victim, defending man from himself.

Power enters our psyche through the cultural, socioeconomic hierarchies.We can only grasp them by using their structures....as with psychology 101.
The authority, the insights we were given, become the outline we only color in.
It's our contribution, our 2 cents, our artistry.

And of course the poster child of post-modern decadence, the Dionysian caricature...
shit-Smear wrote:
I think you've got it all wrong. There's not a contest here fixed. When someone calls me names and acts like an asshole, I do what I'd expect anyone else to do which is to try and embarrass them or mock them in some way. You get a dude who just wont stop doing that and I wont stop doing it in return.

The position of wronged is occupied.
When all fails, moral self-righteousness, comes to the rescue.

He's fighting for the weak; he represents them...even when admitting to be "smarter" than them and that he exploits them regularly.

The Fix is on...
Fixed wrote:
Who is your preferred scumbag?
How does he make the world better than himself?
Ask yourself these questions.
Better "than himself".

Indeed.



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 11:28 am

I'll just write all of this under "uncontrollable urge to crush".
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 11:35 am

ImbeSil wrote:

I have no idea whether you are a Christian.
Perhaps raising up others as well as yourself only makes sense to you out of Christian "selflessness", so maybe you are.
It depends on what you think of when you say "others".

ImbeSil wrote:
As for me, I am reckless with flattery, I just let it spill where it may because it is meaningless to me. I owe you nothing and need nothing from you, but I offer anyway out of absurdity and passiveness. If you don't like it then I can only apologise and move on.
What a lie.
You make it sound like I came knocking at your door, and then asked you for milk.

The "move on" is your affair, not mine.
Flattery makes me uncomfortable - I often smell deceit in it.
I prefer the honesty and passion of insult.  

I rarely flatter honestly.

Your apologies are not required.  
A pattern repeats.
If someone spits on me once, he is more likely to spit on me again...unless I alter the variables by punching him in the face, after the first, or second, time.

Pretending power always comes across as a faked indifference.
I, on the other hand, have no problem showing my weakness, my deference.
I am indifferent to the particular, when it is small, and common, but I can't be indifferent to the sum of it...like a stampeding herd of cows...or a swarm of mosquitos.  

If I could escape the stench of you all, I would.
I cannot...so i am forced to deal with you, as a totality, and individually.
The latter comes easier for me.
I am liked....in my everyday life.
Can you believe it?

If you are now trying to stand apart, from that herd of bovine you are running with, then let me allow time to decide the validity and purity of the act.
All value is related to time...space/time.

ImbeSil wrote:
I chose the explanation that you are not complaining at all in my last post, because I know you think that's your tack. I know what you think you mean, I just don't believe you.
Why do you insist on believing that telling me this is something I care about?

Your nature, informs your judgments.
For you, speaking honestly means flattering...or not saying the entire truth if it hurts.
If you come across someone who hurts your feelings, you must explain it within the paradigm of immediate benefit.

Shallowness is a bovine trait.  

ImbeSil wrote:
I understand that you revel in the perversity of incessantly and at length merely "describing" certain specific things in such a negative light, only to deny any wish for them to change. You say it's passion and an assertion of individuality, I say you've only gone half way. This is the whole reason why I asked what we are to make of someone intentionally inconsistent between what they feel, versus what they wish to be done.
Sometimes when we attempt to read someone the inconsistencies are in our own understanding, and not in him.
An organism is ordering. It is consistent, if you look further than the superficial or hear more than the words.
If it is not, it is dead.
The mind/body should be explored...as the mind need not be lucid if the body is automatically taken care of.
In fact, stupidity is a virtue, in this day and age...in the west.

All living organisms are consistent with their nature/past.
If you cannot see the consistency then you are suffering from a delusion, or confusing the pretence, the words, for the deeds, the real.

I might go into a jungle and describe it, not as a romantic setting, a walk in a fascinating exhibit, but as a hot, slimy, humid, smelly, dangerous place.
I can appreciate it on that negative, towards me level, and also see the beauty there.

Is my description one advocating a global climate change to alter its nature?
No.
Is my description informative, for the proactive, and not those awaiting a travel manual?
I hope so.  
Do I care if the other uses it, or if just any other uses it, or finds value in it?
Not really.
Am I pleased if someone appreciates it?
Indeed.
Will I change my descriptions to get more appreciation?
Never.

ImbeSil wrote:
Possibilities include that you are just kidding yourself and you either do really want things to change but you are too impotent to cause this, or you actually enjoy how things are and kid yourself that you are against it.
And this either/or is important to you, is it not?

What if my only ambition is to change myself, in it...or to explore the reality of how the world is so as to preserve what I value within it, without wanting to alter it once I've understood it?
What if in the jungle one only seeks his own, like Tarzan...to enjoy it fully?

ImbeSil wrote:
Possibilities include that you are just kidding yourself and you either do really want things to change but you are too impotent to cause this, or you actually enjoy how things are and kid yourself that you are against it. Perhaps you are a masochist and enjoy the tension and thrive off the frustration. Perhaps you are an ironicist and merely performing for the sake of effect. All of these require a self-deception, which is what makes it so unacceptable on a form specifically entitled "know thyself".
All you MENSA members are the same.
It's not only the empty bragging, accompanied by evidence of the reverse, but you speak as if you are reading from a common manual.

The either/or with the shared self-evident undercurrent, is tasty.
Give me more.

ImbeSil wrote:
You are exploring but you certainly aren't changing in relation to reality, you are the same as you always have been.
An environment does not alter at a rate that would force need on an organism to adapt, continuously.
Change produces stress....it is the "mother of all action".

First off, you have no clue how I've changed over the years.
Maybe this personae is a manifestation of my adaptation to the likes of you and your kind.
Maybe my ideas, in relation to phenomena, do not have to change, because the pattern perceived is fundamental, and so longer lasting.
Changing your mind simply to change your mind, is how imbeciles justify their continuing errors, and inability to find a deeper truth in the superficiality they engage in daily.

Should we burn Heralcitus because after so many years we must "move on".....and be enlightened open-minded progressives?
Shall we change our methods of coping with a world that does not change so fast, by creating new strategies and new lies?
That's your job, dear boy.

ImbeSil wrote:
If you think that the self is the only entity over which one can have control then this would confirm the impotence hypothesis.
I suggest you go with that one.
Buddhism a dogma of impotence, as well?

And yet, listening to imbeciles using words to change reality, is entertaining enough to warrant a longer life.
Maybe we can claim that sex was invented by man, and move past it as old and done with

See, imbecile, I am either a fascist, needing to compensate for my powerlessness by controlling others, or I am impotent before others, and so I choose to work on myself.
Either/Or works fine.
The comfort level persists.
You win/win, I lose/lose.
It's perfect.
That's why you are a certified genius and I am a joke.

ImbeSil wrote:
Exposing a boil to expose underlying infection equally does nothing except raise awareness, but what good does awareness do by itself - for your self, your own or even for more than that. If you think making "your own" merely aware then you merely condone impotence.
Someone like you can only understand reality within certain contexts.

I would be a wanna-be guru if I offered a path...but when I don't, then I am impotent.
Describing the jungle and challenging others to find their own way, is for you unsatisfactory...perhaps you being lost and all.

Awareness is a starting point, you idiot...not the end.
I am aware of a lion...I understand it by analyzing its behavior, its activity.
Do I want to change it?
Does my awareness guarantee that I will avoid its teeth?

Is a slave becoming aware of his change guaranteed freedom?
No...but the weakling, like you, will pretend there are no chains, or call them choices, jewelry.
He may even try to cope by accusing the one who describes his enslavement of being what he feels he is himself.

Shall I close my eyes to its "negativity" and focus on its "positivity"....calling it a cute pussy-cat?

What a Jew/Christian you are.

Imbesil wrote:
See, none of your attempts to evade the accusations of protest add up. This is why I don't and cannot believe you, and this is why nobody else does. And this is no doubt why you resent them so, to protect your ego. You have admitted that you are a narcissist, but it is not complete honesty to admit that you are a liar.
Oh you poor thing...are you now the representative of "everyone".

Do you think there is nobody else, outside your stampeding herd?

Yes, I also admit to being a liar, a hypocrite, and weak...but only to manimals.

What you should do is find the brave, honest, selfless ones...and regurgitate your shared meal.

Love that you came here to find vengeance for them.
It's a messianic trait.

ImbeSil wrote:
If you were truthful to "love self", you would acknowledge the common ground that all humans have as well your differences.
Retard...where have I denied a common ground?
I also acknowledge a common ground with apes, horses, worms, and yes, bovines.
Common ground for the common mind.

Similarity presupposes difference.
It follows from it.

I seek the uncommon.
I am an ape...but not any ape....not a chimp, for example....not like you.

The meme, retard....the meme is now the deciding factor.  

ImbeSil wrote:
I know you are narcissistic but not even you are so very different.
Ouch...my vanity.
How will I sleep?

Imbesil wrote:
The truth no doubt is that you are in fact terrified of the possibility that you might have something in common with these others you "don't care" about. Thus the overcompensation to distinguish yourself and the projection of common ground into this external "herd" entity which whom you are constantly in combat. That you are so hypnotised by their spell and cannot let go of them is only more proof that you are one in the same, though you will not admit it. Presumably you got hurt by them and needed to invert reality to save your pride, to convince yourself that it was you who rejected them.
Do you know how boring you are to me.
I've heard this a million times....+1.

You can only think of world as the HUMAN world...and HUMANITY as this uniform abstraction.
Similarity focused on, no matter how slight, how superficial. Preserve the communal space to disappear within.

Evolution, retard, works on differences, taking different paths....diverging exponentially in space/time.
My shared ancestry with a worm does not mean I have to feed on feces and crawl in the mud, for the rest of my existence, or that I would have to leap over worms, on the sidewalk, after a rainstorm, so as to avoid crushing them, feeling guilty about it.

Pagans gave thanks to their victims.
They did not identify with them, above a certain level....and they did not want to be like them.  

ImbeSil wrote:
Perhaps now a sarcastic and insulting comment to attempt to dispel my psychologising and maintain your facade?
Nice preemptive defensive move.

ImbeSil wrote:
More of your disingenuousness is revealed through your addiction to jumping to conclusions, filling in the blanks with your own imagination and relying on this hyperbolic, binary interpretation of the world where "if not one then the opposite", and "if some of something then all of something". If one sees the positive it is insufficient to conclude that they only see the positive to maintain some delusion. That I share a mensa qualification with your fellow actor (who you have turned into a scapegoat and nemesis, embodying all that you deny in yourself) does not equate us. And it is you who accuses others of believing that all men are created equally - yet more evidence of the truth leaking through your act, that this enemy of yours is in fact yourself.
Oh, my boy....on the one hand similarities are to be noticed....but on the other they must not, giving way to differences.
No nemesis is he.
You insult me.
He's a very verbose, and honest - compared to you - example of everything I've written about.
He is usable as an example.

You are more clever...he has that innocent charm...that boyish thing, going on.
He's so dumb that the MENSA thing is multiplied in comedic value.

What do you share?
A need to declare what you cannot display....bragging; a desire to be appreciated by as many as possible; your obsession with happiness, your social status etc.
Your shared humanity, which for him takes on the hypocritical, as he also admits to exploiting and using, and even creating addicts to line his pockets.

Both of you have posted nothing of any interest...as nothing you say goes off the official narrative.
Your MENSA minds are boxed in.
Like a castrated stallion.
Nice to ride...but useless in a temporal sense.  

ImbeSil wrote:
Since you cannot find happiness in your perpetual inner turmoil, you are suspicious of anyone who has - they must be the ones lying to themselves. One must suffer, and suffer correctly - as you do, else they must have a miserable existence. You invert the world twice so that you may pretend to fit in with it, but think you have only inverted things once. You are the own architect of your refusal to fit in and must exaggerate this into a martyrdom wherein you must live and die alone, in order to think yourself noble and a sportsman.
Nothing correct/incorrect about suffering.
All do....even when they pretend they don't.

I'm enjoying the psychoanalysis by the way.
It paints me as a decrepit, degenerate...which I most certainly am.
I want to be that for you.

ImbeSil wrote:
There's this version that makes perfect sense when matched up with the evidence, and there's your cop-out that flatters yourself. Cut away at that persona of yours! Change your schtick.
Thanks for the advice.
Will you teach me to be more like you...more healthy?

Tell me more about how smart you are, theoretically.

Stick to your analysis.
It makes perfect sense.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Mon May 05, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 11:39 am

phoneutria wrote:
I'll just write all of this under "uncontrollable urge to crush".
I expect that you will be changing your mind, by next week.

For no apparent reason....
Just because.

Wait...I'll give you a good reason to change your mind...

Your current opinions are a psychosomatic compensation based on your inability to cope with reality.

Look around you, and see the healthy, well-adjusted, honest, ones, and be inspired to be like them.
If not...you may require medication...or an intervention.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 am

I could just as well give you the same advise Wink
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 12:02 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I could just as well give you the same advise Wink
I self-medicate.

My urge to crush is controllable...otherwise I would be called "insane"....or a "sociopath".
Now, I am simply a loser, and an impotent old man, with obvious sexual, and psychological issues.
Worse thing about me:
I'm a narcissist, because I do not care about the idea humanity, a fascist, with a power fetish, and a liar....because my honesty is hiding the truth about me.

How would I have a son, if I couldn't toy with imbeciles?

My weakness?
Patience...pity...

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Perhaps the only talent Satyr has is to stupefy the stupid.

I'm reminded of Eleanor Roosevelt's words:
Quote :
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Satyr is my alter-ego - allowing myself to be pulled down to the small, so as to bring it to light.
It's an ambition.
It might explain why I used the mythological caricature of a satyr.  

None of my ideas, when I used to call myself Wanderer, or later when I adopted the Satyr persona, were ever addressed in an honest, interesting way, by the common ones.
But I, as a character, was explored, dissected, described...analyzed.
My penis, my sexual needs, my social conditions...were all imagined...but rarely the ideas.
They always focused on the one presenting the ideas.
There are the few rare exceptions, of course.


I adapted...and found merit in this primitive practice.
I enjoyed it...I must be honest.
I still do.
They ban me because my joy makes me abandon myself to the sensation of blood-lust.  

It was easy....because the simple, the animalistic, is already a part of me.
I just had to let it loose, with cloven hoof.

The confusion is easy to understand.
I engage the human AS an idea(l)...the small engage it as people.

How could I not?
Humanity is now THE world.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Having in certain moments of weakness engaged the frustrating endeavor of addressing you in ideas, I must say that although I acknowledge the merit in them, I would rather talk about the weather Wink
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 1:59 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Having in certain moments of weakness engaged the frustrating endeavor of addressing you in ideas, I must say that although I acknowledge the merit in them, I would rather talk about the weather Wink
Mediocrity it is.

Engaging, by the way, is not saying:
"No it isn't"
"Just because"
"You are wrong"



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Engaging, also isn't

a: Apples.
b: Have you considered crab apples?
a: Oranges suck, you are an idiot.

Lovely day, isn't it, dear... sunny... fluffy clouds...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 5:50 pm

phoneutria, your snappy comebacks do tickle me. Thank you Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 5:53 pm

See, my sweet, how impressive you are amongst them?

Imagine what would happen if they saw how you looked.

A heroin, is born.
Shall we inject, to go numb?

One man-child at a time...to make the world a better place.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Oh, I do love to tickle, dear.

Must add a little winkety wink, to make it charming...

Wink

Dear, leave my visage out of it... No pretty face can live up to your words.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 6:14 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Oh, I do love to tickle, dear.

Must add a little winkety wink, to make it charming...
Are we to play, together?

phoneutria wrote:
Dear, leave my visage out of it... No pretty face can live up to your words.
So, humble, you are.
Not perfect...but with that brain...you make up for whatever imperfections you have.

I am a monster beside you.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To see....full pupil.
Eight eyes...emotionless.
Death, animated.
The death stare - pitiless, cold, creeping crawling over surfaces in slow methodical movements.

Complexity in the apparent.
Beauty as bait.
Fragility as a pretense.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Spider58x, has saved by vids on YouTube.
Can someone tell me who it is?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 9:25 pm

What has gotten into this man?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Mon May 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Goat....or old-goat.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue May 06, 2014 8:44 pm

For the Retards
They Know who they Are

1- Describing the environment is not the same as complaining about it.
A description is not always positive, or flattering...in fact if it most always is then you might be a retarded coward.
This is also true when exploring self, in the quest to know yourself.
This is also true when discussing someone you care for.
You can love someone and still see the negative parts of his nature, not, even, desiring to change them...because it would make him/her a different person.

2- Describing the environment in a negative way, for humans, or for the particular person, does not mean one would want to change it.
True, for most to see and to admit the negative automatically means one wants to change it, but this is not so for everyone, particularly when one knows that the "negative" is necessary for you to be here, and for the world to be as it is.
To love yourself means you would not want to change anything about the world, because that would change you, or it may make you impossible.

3- The description is the starting point.
It makes a reaction, an intervention, trying to deal with what is being described, possible.
To gain the potential of altering what is perceived as negative you must begin with an honest and precise exploration of it.
To perceive the other, the world, as precisely and clearly as possible, is why exploration is a necessary first step towards change.

4- If one does not like what is being perceived one does not begin by wanting to change it, but by wanting to change self in relation to it.
One begins with what one knows the most - the self.
Only from this self knowledge can changing self, in relation to other, and/or changing other in relation to self be made possible.
Changing self is slow and laborious, and not always successful.
You adapt gradually, never completely, because as you adapt, altering self, the world is also altering.

5- If what confronts us as negative cannot be changed, and if one cannot adapt to it, then one does not dismiss it, or forget it, or deny its presence.
A coward does this.
One acknowledges it and copes the best one can.

6- The only one you have some control over is self. You guide yourself using your perceptions, and only offer advice to those you care for.
You do not impose your way as THE way, because that would make you an authoritarian, a cult leader, and/or a guru.
You either offer your self as an example to be emulated, or you offer your perspective, so as to inspire the other.
This is more true when dealing with individuals you do not give a shit about.

7- Not all individuals have the same strengths and weaknesses, in relation to the particular circumstances, therefore no one method applies to all.
What for one is complex and difficult, is, for the other, simple and easy.
Describing the circumstances, as best you can, from your perspective, should only be a way of testing said perspective, and/or it should only be a description of the circumstances, with no accompanying solution.
The one who hears your description and agrees with it is then burdened with the task of adapting himself to it.
If not, he or she, can do whatever the fuck (s)he wants with the description.

8- The universe is not a balance between positive and negative...only a naive imbecile would think so.
Therefore, the continuous focus on the positive, trying to escape, and to comfort self, is a way of remaining obtuse and infantile - retarded.
In a world of increasing entropy, and surrounded by morons with "positive" messages, and nothing more, to remind them of the "negative" is, if nothing else, a fuckin' duty for any rational being.
Sheltering and delusion can only protect you so much and for so long, before the cold hard truth of existence rapes you...as you pretend it isn't there.
Either prepare, or spread wide. Closing your eyes to reality will not make it go away.

9- Alluding to someone penis size, sex life, living conditions, bigotry, prejudice, his mental state, does not contradict his opinion.
Even if all that is said is fact, this still leaves the thesis unsoiled.
You can't destroy a perspective by calling the one who exposes you to it names.
Insults should follow after you've debunked his nonsense, not in place of doing so.
If you are unwilling or unable to do so then it is you who is the retard.

10 - Not all opinions can be immediately useful and gratifying, nor can they offer easy solutions.
An opinion is an objective assessment of an otherness...whether you benefit or not from this assessment.
This is called intellectual integrity.
Therefore, saying something negative about an otherness, does not mean the one doing so benefits from this.

11- To want to change otherness, or a circumstance, is a symptom of weakness, vulnerability, towards it.
The more obsessed and passionate you are about changing what you dislike, all the more weak you feel before it.

12- Hate can be psychoanalyzed to where all the negative aspects of it are exposed...but the same goes for love.
If you are going to explain away a perspective using such tactics then have the fuckin integrity to apply it to the things you are addicted to and you consider "positive".
If you can't, have the decency to admit you are a coward.

13- One accepts full responsibility not only for one's own actions and choices, no matter what the collateral effect and the unforeseen consequences might be, but one also accept full responsibility for actions and choices not his own.

14- The first person you blame when something negative happens to you, due to your actions or the actions of others, is yourself.
You accept your own culpability before you seek it in others.
If nothing else, it is you who placed yourself in a position to be affected by other and their actions.
Ignorance, and innocence, is not an excuse.

15- Every gain entails a loss; every loss entails a gain.
Losses, in time, will be more than gains...simply because of entropy and linear space/time.
The "positive" towards life, demands constant effort; the "negative" happens with no effort.



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed May 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Here



Pardon the coarseness, it's a 5 minute doodle.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue May 13, 2014 10:21 pm

This is so hilarious I had to link to it here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nietzsche has become that character/caricature the modern uses to symbolize Traditionalism or aspects of pre-Socratic Hellenism, and/or Paganism.
We can say that he has become the poster-child of what has been called cthonic culture.
Nietzsche becomes Nietzscheanism, like Darwin becomes Darwinism when using Evolution Theory to apply to the species homo sapient and to human constructs, such as society, culture, etc.

It acquires that blanket emotional effect, words like "racist," or "racism", and/or "sexism," and/or "homophobia," and/or "Paternalism" has on the psychology of the typical modern mind.
We can all come up with many more such emotion inducing terms, but let's not digress.

Nietzsche, although simply modernizing very ancient ideas, all of which could be traced back to Heraclitus, and to Hinduism, and further back to the early Indo-European peoples, also known as Aryans (another dirty word), is the only source of information many of these "individuals" have about these ideologies or these memetic propositions.
Before Nietzsche moderns had no way of connecting themselves to that long-forgotten, by them, past.
They assume that Nietzsche invented these positions, and so he becomes a kind of bogeyman, an idol to be slandered, ridiculed and dismissed, so as to deal with those who idolize this very same idol.
A Jesus-like character.
Subsequently all who agree, or have knowledge of this past, are automatically referred to the only source they know of....which is Nietzsche, and nobody else.
He was, after all, the sharpest and most eloquent speaker to recall this not so forgotten past.

Of course we get the usual psychological insults, and patronizing assaults, which pretend to be dealing with the ideas, but are really circumventing them to attack the personalities proposing these ideas.
A blanket character assassination that begins with the characters rather than the concepts - a mass ad hominem assault.

I was, at first, confused by the term "Nietzschean," when I first encountered it, given the man's own positions about idols and followers, but then I came across the Sauwelios types, then I, sort of, understood how an idea can be contradicted by the ones seduced by it.
Later I came across the Contra-Nietzsche  types, who idolized by antagonizing...like when Christians validate Satan by rejecting him, turning him into a seductive character for all who think Christians are retards.

The average Modern's despair when facing the reality of existence can be understood.
Nature can be cruel, when using human moral standards to define her.
The Modern needs to put a face on the concept to make sense of it, and to then slander and dismiss it.
For the average Modern, Nietzsche insights on human nature, and on the emergence of a particular kind of human psychology in his and our modern times, and his application of ancient Indo-European, Pagan, positions in regards to life, humanity and existence, in general, merge into a singular anathema: Nietzschean.

Now, it is true that many morons take insights into race, sex, and homosexuality, and use them to cope with their own insecurities, but this is also true of liberals, communists, Christians and every fuckin' turd who adopts an idea without having a clue as to why he does so, and no interest in exploring the concept outside the context of his own emotional needs.
To use what an uneducated redneck or some drug addicted skinhead says about race, to then ridicule race realism, or a well-argued position on why race is not a human fabrication, is not only disingenuous, but it exposes the psychological motives of the people who fall into using this easy method of self-validation.
What a moron says about Christianity, for instance, is not a reason to dismiss Christianity, no more than it is a good reason to dismiss Democracy by using what an illiterate imbecile says about it.

We can think about all sorts of psychological reasons as to why most people insist on simply accepting the prevailing moral and cultural mythologies, but before we do so, we must deal with the mythologies themselves.

It's what I've encountered when dealing with Creationists and Liberals, when they evoke Darwin, in the form of a blaspheming "Darwinism" attack, to reject the application of Evolution Theory when discussing human behavior and human societies.  
Simply calling someone a Darwinist, it seems, suffices to deal with the uniform application of Evolution Theory, allwoing humanity to be excluded for no apparent reason.
Nietzscheanism is now a method of shaming the other, trying to selectively apply Nietzsche's insights, or it has become the easy way of preventing Indo-European Paganism from entering the dialogue.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1947
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed May 14, 2014 4:49 am

How's that kitty cat controlling that zombie host? Those empty eyes show the mind-control by the kitty overlord. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a preference for playing with little balls, expressed in-between the lines of those writings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Wed May 14, 2014 7:05 am

From the forum that makes little boys cry and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we get another dose of declarative bravado, exhibiting a New World healthy egotism, that remains humble enough to never color outside the lines.

Contra-Diction wrote:
My background before becoming a Cynic was as a Machiavellian, I had already studied most major writings, classical and modern, on the subject of Statecraft, Diplomacy, Economics, Ekistics, and most importantly, Military History. I had even then a decent psychological background, as Satyr even dug up much to his unfortunate surprise.
What is a surprise is how vain this specimen has proven to be; how typically a-typical when it floats on air with no leg to stand...because he makes no stand. A cloud floating in the blue, crystal blue, skies.
Along the lines of a shit-Smear fest, that has now deflated into drab bourgeoisie humility, with the charm of a highschool food-fight, and a Silhouette, the resident proud to be imbeSil, Magsi, the brown cow who knows how, credential proclamation of MENSA genius that will forever remain concealed, we are left wanting more than a promise to impress followed by a disappointingly unimpressive performance.

I could talk about how I can outrun anybody in a 100 meter foot-race, hoping Bolt is not reading this, but that will only set me up to get embarrassed when I try to cash the check I just wrote using words, numbers, and my middle-finger as my pen, with an actual display of resourcefulness, creativity...anything out of the ordinary.

Your human desire to impress your fellow humans can become a psychosis when there is literally nothing impressive about you, and no way to compensate besides declarations and posturing.
Hyperbole is an easy option.
Grand proclamations, big words, imposing credentials, majestic memberships, me-me-me-me...numerical avalanches of I.Q and/or monetary quality.

Positioning yourself as the worthy nemesis of giants, as in a "contra" the Idol-Breaker rejection of what you are threatened by, can only take you so far; you are left stranded in no-mans land, where pussies go to die a martyr's death.
It's almost as sad as worshiping the Idol-Breaker and placing him on your mantle as just another Idol; a book on your shelves, worn down by the priestly searching your needy fingers shuffling through the pages, left behind.
A dead predator you then de-claw and de-fang, using Semitic methods, to domesticate it after death - a postmortem absolution.
The outcome will be placed on your wall, as a symbol of your own modernity - your dead spirit now admired from the distances of time.
You've killed the beast, and there you stand the super-market forager, engorged on the products you've purchased with your labour.    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The exposition of self-righteous indignation begins thusly:
Fixed wrote:
A society needs a satyr. A man or woman to blow up convention so that the common man may laugh and point and say - ahaha. And go on with his life.
And sometimes in the week ends he goes to the drinking stables and gulps a few down and becomes 'one with the Satyr'. It is allowed.

Except if there are more than one Satyrs. This gets dangerous. Satyrs must challenge authority to be sharp, and challenge the common man to drink beyond his capacity, but they must not challenge other Satyrs. The Satyr is 'One' as he connects all that is unknown with all that is unknown and links that whole fearsome gloryhole to the face of the spectacle: the human individual who is thirsty for more.

"More" can only come from "One". Two combatting clowns are funny as a distraction but not a lure for peoples most intimates drives - the drives that make them beasts, and allows the one who holds the reigns to profit from their unyielding labor.

Animal batteries drive what can become a cathedral or a war or a trillion fold sold snack. It all depends on who's cracking the whip. In our world that's the consumer - the average nature of the beast. The lowest of the lowest, that's what we get to be and that's what we get to eat. Because of free market law, this is viable. And people profit from that and build machines on the battery - lives of perilous nonsense.

Could it be any better? No. Can it be any better? It already is.

Who is your preferred scumbag?
How does he make the world better than himself?
Ask yourself these questions.

Finding in the term "scumbag" another word to dismiss, it then, ironically, calls-out to the local ILP scumbuggery "come hither, reveal yourself and hide".
A wolf howl assembling the dogs, the true cynics, who want to associate with the wilderness they've lost in themselves.

It is inevitably visited by a christian preacher lending a hand in the work to be done, with a prayer.
The mental factory of the ages, having produced generations of scumbags, will chirp in his own good tidings:
Percarus wrote:
First of all, a Satyr is a benevolent host for a traveller in the forest in winter. The satyr is bewildered by the man's claim to be able to blow hot and cold with the same breath, first to warm his hands, then to cool his porridge, and turns him out for this inconstancy.

Amen brother.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Fri May 30, 2014 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's good to be remembered.
The challenges to my views are improving in emotional content, in passion, and decreasing in substance, in quality.
I am now angry because I'm old.
Well, it's a good enough reason, I guess.
My "groupies" are all butt-ugly, rumor has it.
And I am a Nihilistic Aristocrat because I like to believe in my annihilation with some opulent style.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nice to see Sauwelios misses me.
Better to be missed by one intelligent mind and be dismissed by a million morons, than the other way around.
At least Sauwelios did not have the audacious stupidity to call himself a dominator in the crowded arena of Nietzsche studies...even though he could be the most obsessed and, for that reason, the most well versed Nietzsche worshiper out there.

To the question "Why? - Why is Satyr such a prick?"
I can only answer...
"Just because".

And if I try to think above a chimpanzee I'll have to answer...
"Look at how well it's working. Not many morons cluttering this forum with inanities. Better silence than stupidity. If it means I find half a dozen quality minds, in my lifetime, and risk losing a billion retards, in the process...then, by the gods, let me do so."

If I want noise, I can walk outside and watch humanity go about its usual routines.

And lastly...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A dozen retards agree: Satyr is a coward...and a fake.
Presumably being thrown out of a tavern full of drunken simpletons, is the same as running away from a lecture hall full of professors.
It's good to see the equally obtuse agreeing on something other than how sexism, homophobia and racism are overcompensating delusion only those who were beaten up and raped, as children, would fall for.
I do enjoy having all those high IQ MENSA types in one spot.
I don't want to miss a word that pops out of those orifices.

Satyr has been bringing together morons for well over a decade now.
It warms this ol' goats delicate heart.

And if you're wondering...yes all the members here who like me and agree with me are my sock-puppets....and I am, as we speak, a member of ILP, posting away.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Fri May 30, 2014 11:35 pm

So you stop by every now and then and do a search on your own name?
Cute.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Forums Fri May 30, 2014 11:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
Come Back!
Nice to see Sauwelios misses me.
Better to be missed by one intelligent mind and be dismissed by a million morons, than the other way around.
At least Sauwelios did not have the audacious stupidity to call himself a dominator in the crowded arena of Nietzsche studies...even though he could be the most obsessed and, for that reason, the most well versed Nietzsche worshiper out there.

Sauwelios could always come here. You're still banned there or they changed your name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 31, 2014 12:05 am

Fixed cross is speaking pretty objectively despite all the shit satyr gives him.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Durden wrote:
Really?

It's about time Primal that you take Satyr's dick out of your mouth.

I'm surprised you can even breathe really the way you've been constantly deep throating him lately.

For the record, I have more intelligence and class.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


 Laughing 


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


It would appear if anyone has Satyr's dick in his mouth, its prob. TURDen... Tyler TURDen... from joker to Hannibal, so mind-raped...  

...can't be blamed after years of being Sander's groupie girl, f---ed from every hole... and Sander telling him what to do.

He is Sander's little bitch...


Turden wrote:
"He's come all this way to tell us about eugenic based supermen that will eventually have the genetic ability to block out the sun on the entire planet just by merely thinking about it."

When you have no dirt, and no need to prove a thing, just spin lies...


Turden wrote:
"[Everybody be respectful about his age. He's very sensitive about that.]"

Still scared shite of dying I suppose. Shows in his voice...  "Everybody be respectful about his voice now/. He's so sensitive about that." Didn't the Turden pee in his pants and run away the last time at the very mention of it?


yoooohooooo

: cheers :

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 31, 2014 6:21 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Come Back!
Nice to see Sauwelios misses me.
Better to be missed by one intelligent mind and be dismissed by a million morons, than the other way around.
At least Sauwelios did not have the audacious stupidity to call himself a dominator in the crowded arena of Nietzsche studies...even though he could be the most obsessed and, for that reason, the most well versed Nietzsche worshiper out there.

Sauwelios could always come here.  You're still banned there or they changed your name?
I'm banned.
I use a friend's moniker, because they can spot i.p. addresses, to look in.

Who knows, maybe Sauwelios is here.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Lyssa wrote:




When you have no dirt, and no need to prove a thing, just spin lies...

: cheers :
Turdnen cannot comprehend why I have what he so desperately wants.
So, like Purple Dragon used to do, he imitates, and then antagonizes to hide the fact, and to receive attention.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:




When you have no dirt, and no need to prove a thing, just spin lies...

: cheers :
Turden cannot comprehend why I have what he so desperately wants.
So, like Purple Dragon used to do, he imitates, and then antagonizes to hide the fact, and to receive attention.


he is on here, isn't he...

The last time he was put in his place for claiming you spoke of the overman in the manner he's spoofing you of; he was slapped to his senses till he couldn't confront it and ran away...

Now he picks on this same smear, his own little fiction he clings to in his head.

His own fear of temporality masking his obsession on the wheel chair and the Overman...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forums Sat May 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Oh, so that's the joker. I see.
Hello dear. Still eating garbage in Seattle?
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-04-30
Age : 41
Location : Exile

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Recording for posterity (examples of human decay):

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Mum and her partner Chris began yelling at me because I went to give Erik a kiss and cuddle good night.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a large meat life, knelt before them, placed the knife in front of me, lifted up my shirt and told them, 'Kill me. You hate me. I disgust you. I'm a dog. I'm only here to hurt you.... So kill me.'

I'm still alive.

GG, Mum. GG, Chris.

Let's not play again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lev Muishkin wrote:
My Dad fucked off back to American leaving the family without any support so my Mum had to bring us up alone.
Sadly she "fell in love" with a violent alcoholic, who put a lot of stress on all of us.
My brother was 2 years older so , I think, got most of the pressure feeling responsible. By the time I was 17, he 19 he was showing some signs of cracking. I could wait to leave the house and managed to get away before I was 19. My sister who was under threat of abuse from my mother's boyfriend had already got away at 15 to relatives.
My brother tried to make a break from it and went to see my Dad in the US. When he came back, six months later. he was basically fucked in the head. I don't think it was anything specific my dad did. More like my brother was expecting something Dad was not capable of giving.

I did not really know what was going on. "Nervous Breakdown" does not sound like "bat shit crazy in the head" to me, and I assumed that mum and my aunt were on the case, and would know what was needed. Being young is so shit! I also took off with my new partner to the USA and stayed about a year of so, and had a great time with my Dad. When I got back things were serious with my bro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:59 pm

And to these pieces of human excrement I must justify myself.
To these retards, these products of human decay, I must become their devil.
The stunted, the crippled, must see cripples everywhere.
When they see health, they see a cripple hiding.

Meanwhile...
My son smiles at me and I am lifted, he admonishes me and I feel proud, he questions my experience and I feel reassured...and when he holds my hand my spine elongates as if by magic.

My only lesson to him:
Do not waste your time to feces; do not feel anything towards garbage; do not worry about retards and morons.

Observe, analyze, prepare, and never be surprised.
Other than that, I make no demands.
He is going to live his life, not mine.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forums

Back to top Go down
 
Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spiritual Forums
» WFCAM Transit Survey
» The Early Years: 1969 - 1977
» Forum Rank Structure
» I'll start . . .

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: