Satyrnalium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyrnalium - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:47 pm

To understand the past you must be able to read appearances, read the present/presence.
If not, you must rely on second-hand sources, describing the past, and verifying it by comparing it to the present/presence.

To understand the present, a world dominated by a single Superpower, the USA, you must find the follow the path of continuity.
How Hellas/Rome became Holy Roman Empire & Byzantium.
How Zoroastrianism and Egyptian spirituality became Judaism, and Judaism splintered into three kinds, while Hellenism was corrupted becoming what we know as Christianity, and then Christianity became Communism, and Communism became post-modernity...or how contact with the Greeks produced the two splinters of Zionism and Marxism, and how both affected and combined with Protestantism, to produce the US.
One morphing/evolving into the other, as it (inter)acted with environment.

In the east we must follow how Hinduism became Buddhism, and then Buddhism became Communism.
The same environmental pressures, upon the almost the same genes, producing the same, yet different, outcome as meme.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 6:11 pm

If a hypothesis presented cannot be validated by comparing it to the immediate, then it is bullshyte.
Every hypothesis, every theory, every opinion, must be verifiable by each and every individual, against his/her environment, and it must be able to explain as much of the observable, the apparent, as possible, without losing self-cohesion, and without contradicting itself.

Any alternate theory, opinion, hypothesis must present and provide a 'superior' explanation for the observable, the apparent, without contradicting itself, and without resorting to a lower degree of self-cohesion.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Many mistake me for a man of extremes, when, in fact, I am a man of reason, seeking balance.
I would appear to be extreme in an either/or Nihilistic world, leaning extremely to the 'left', the feminine, as I would appear to be a reactionary in a world dominated by the 'right', the masculine.
I guess I am an omnivore, because even in questions of diet I fall in the middle.
My guide is nature, and nature is represented by the gods.
Nature is about balance. Neither for or against the predator, nor the prey.
In feminized systems, dominated by Nihilism, I would seem extreme to the majority, and i would also be misunderstood as 'their kind' from the other side of the paradigm.

If I speak against femininity, it is because it is now threatening to exterminate the masculine, and if expose the mind and its prejudices it is because it is now trying to eclipse the body.
If the reverse were the case I would be exposing the 'truth' about the body, and the masculine.
When I expose the facts about 'rape' I am accused of being an advocate of rape, and when I speak the truth about Jews, I am an anti-Semite, a Nazi, and when I expose the facts about women, I am a misogynist.

I am Hellenic...and my asceticism is balance.
Suffering and denial, not for its own sake, but to teach the mind/body how to endure depravity, and need/suffering, not so as to find value and an identity in it, calling myself a victim, but to habituate myself with need/suffering, so as to be able to remain indifferent to its effects.
I neither worship pleasure (indulgence hedonism), nor suffering (victimhood, sadism, masochism).
I place them in their rightful place.

I am neither for absolute free-will nor for absolute determinism. There is a middle ground - gradation, where the will is both free, to a degree, and dependent, determined to a larger degree, yet not an absolute.
In the Nature/Nurture dichotomy I am 80%-85% nature, & 10%-15% nurture. Even here things fluctuate from moment to moment, from one circumstance to another.

Balance is an ambiguous term, alluding to some point in space/time that is not static but constantly changing....I use the metaphor of the  surfer, others have used metaphors such as 'riding tigers' or 'Dionysian/Apollonian'....etc.
Surfing requires a constant adjustment of your mass upon a flat surface, skimming on a liquid surface, that is in turmoil.
That is exactly what I am doing, noetically. When the wave rises too much on the right side, I veer left, using its momentum, and when it rises on the left, I turn and veer right, hoping I will not fall and drown in the abyss.
My adjustments have forced me into hard-turns, to the left, and presently to the right. This has caused many to misunderstand me and my intentions.
Some have mistaken me for a macho male, pretending or presenting himself to be an idol, an ideal....others have mistaken me for a fascist and a Nazi.
I'm sure that if the trend was on the opposite extreme i would be mistaken for a effete male, or a Commie.

Being Hellenic, a pagan, places me 'outside' the Nihilistic paradigms of nil/one, absolute order/absolute chaos.
If nature is totalitarian, then I am that. If nature is communitarian, then I am that.  
I am on the side of nature....there 'truth' rides the waves of time.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 5:03 pm

The metaphor is the ocean.
Ocean = World - Flux
Wave = (Inter)Activity/Reality
Abyss = Metaphysics - past/nature
Surface = Physics - present/presence, appearance - Wave.
Air = Ideals - future.

Surfer = Presence/Appearance/Ego - Genes: Brain = ego, Body= self, Nervous System = Synthesis
Free-Will = The adjustment of the body, by the nervous system using the mind.  
Board = Meme
If the board had a sail it would be the Ideology governing the meme, its guiding principle.
The sails, ones ideology, must be in tune with atmospheric currents, to cope with the surface currents, produced by abysmal currents.

The entire system is fluid. Nothing is static.
Chaos, randomness, manifests in the complexity of the interacting water molecules, which makes them incomprehensible or unable to be predicted.
Everything appears ordered because randomness cannot produce observable phenomena, but can only affect order, manifesting as observable phenomena. The surfer can only perceive the movement/momentum of the surf, not the infinitesimally tiny (inter)actions occurring...as space/time expands, chaos increases, and the 'tiny' becomes increasingly smaller. Dimension fragmenting....like the Forces of Nature.

What turmoil occurs under the surface (metaphysics), must correspond to an observable turmoil on the surface (physics), and one's ideals must correspond to the turmoil in the atmospheres, playing with the surf - affecting and being affected by it = (inter)acting.
The atmosphere limits what ideologies can be useful.
Human 'Natural Laws' will have to adjust, in time, for this fragmentation, if they ever achieve an approach to the real.
The real is warmed by the sun (energy - ενεργεια = momentum/movement) , causing a infinitesimally small decrease in volume, which then falls back down, in a cycle.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Chaos, properly defined as randomness, does not imply an effect with no cause. It implies an effect with no way to determine what they case is, because man can only perceive phenomena when they've become large enough, or complex enough, to become perceptible by his level of sensual acuity.
Nature is frugal, it does not construct what is unnecessary, so the senses are the minimum required to facilitate the particular reproductive and survival strategies employed by the homo sapient species....no more and no less.

By the time phenomena are large enough to be perceived by the average man, unaided by his technologies, they represent more than one cause, but a conglomeration of causes, including patterned and non-patterned.
Since order can participate in stable unities, only unities can be perceived....random energies cannot....but they participate in the causality, incorporated into the phenomenon as effects incorporated within them.
Slight modifications are imperceptible to humans, unless they accumulate manifesting into an inexplicable/unpredictable larger one.
Consciousness evolved to deal with these slight modifications to an otherwise predictable world.

Presently, the cosmos has not progressed too far towards randomness to make the world unpredictable.
Time scales are huge....but the process is constant.
History repeats, but never exactly the same as before.
This slight effect is the field (space/time) within which free-will makes an impact.
Each choice slightly affecting the next - from the determined a choice modifies the next set of options.
The process is dynamic...so choices are made and then justified, as most of them are automatic.
Training, self-cultivation is essential in automating reactions.
'Present' is the space/time that is dynamic and ongoing...it is the space/time where choices are made, founded on what has been determined, and the choices being made by other beings, or by the simply unconscious interactions of energies, both patterned and non-patterned.
The individual is both limited by the comic Flux and a participant in it; he is both limited by otherness, and is the otherness limiting others.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 6:34 am

The difference between that of a cult-like gathering, between 'friends' sharing common superstitions, social gossip, networking, and positive affirmations of one-another, and that of a gathering of like-minded individuals sharing personal experiences about a common understanding of the world is subtle but distinct.
It's the difference between a dinner party and a hunting party.

O νοών νοείτω...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 3:52 pm

I'm pleased...so far all who have declared 'victory' over me have been those who have no clue what I am saying, proven by the fact that they cannot correctly describe what my positions are.

I'm happy because in accordance with their own beliefs their idiocy is determined, therefore it is inevitable that they should live-out life as total nit-wits seeking gratification and excuses in others.
Nothing to do but watch....because that's what we can ever be: passive spectarots, stoicically affirming our own surreder.
What christian could match that level of faith?

For the rest, who declare the subjectivity of it all, they are trapped in their own conundrum, negating every assault and every criticism not only against me but about anything and everything they say.
They self-defeat themselves, leaving me to enjoy the spectacle.
How ccan I refuse to watch them destroy thesmelves, desperately trying to pull me into their self-destruction?
All they have now is voyeurism - putting no a show, being noticed; acknolwedged by every eye, not affirming their self-abasment, but witnessing it before it reaches its end.
How can I deny, these miserable wretches, the small amdission fee to their suicide run?
Swan song?
A myth. These intellectual lepers sound as miserable in death as they did in life.

There is no poetic justice.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:31 pm

I find my material in the earth, lava flows solidified over centuries of turmoil.
I chisel out blocks of time, shaping it to my needs, governed by the present, and my future intentions.
Each piece carved out from a hard past.

I arrange them, one by one, using the hardness to adapt my needs to the world i am now participating in.
I have a plan, in my mind; clear and measured out.
Each stone is placed precisely when I need it to be.
It is immutably part of my functionality.
From the earth I draw it up, and upon the earth I settle it down, my sight adapting it to the future.
When I am gone it will become part of another's past, directed by another's functional present, guided by another's projected future.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:35 pm

All theories and ideologies must be evaluated against a past, setting-up a precedent of probabilities and outcomes.
The depth and breadth of our knowledge and understanding determining our appreciation of the estimation.

History repeats, but never perfectly. Each repetition demanding our concious affirmation and adjustment, passed-on to the next generation.

Memory validates our thoughts, and memory binds the continuum we call 'self'.
Know Thyself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 7:29 pm

In the end, every man's life is a reflection of his judgements, and the choices he made.
Along the way he found mentors to validate what he wanted to believe, at the expense of all others. He lay down the path that lead him to exactly where he finds himself, and looking back, his own role is discarded, preferring to believe that it was inevitable that he would reach this point, unable to accept how the guiding will was none other than his own, that in so many little ways directed him to what what he correctly concludes was inevitable.

But he does not want to see how he made it so.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 7:35 pm

The projection of self into other is what simplicity can accomplish.
A easy sort of sympathy, that may only dare to become antipathy, in the quiet of the night.
Empathy is a whole other matter. It requires a level of integrity and self-awareness very few can muster.

Sympathy is easy and this is why it is common, and it is always the common that rely on its effects.
A man sees himself in everything and everyone.
Some come to believe the entire world was made in his image, while others see the vilest parts of themselves, as if they were some alien other.
And in the course of living, a man chooses the mentors he wants to validate his already established convictions, using them as end, to excuse himself from leaving their company.
And when he accuses it is always himself, in others, that he finds to critique, unleashing his self-hatred upon, feeling lighter, cleansed, when he is done them.

When a man accuses you of hatred it is in himself that he senses it, and when he accuses you of grandiosity and of claiming to be unique, it is himself he is admonishing and ridiculing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Themistocles exemplifies the Hellenic spirit.
After a negative oracle decree he [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] superposition, to motivate his troops, understanding what priests were, and have always been throughout the ages.

Great men were 'great' because they challenges the superstitions of the masses.

Ambiguity, and obscurantism, is the realm of the feminine spirit.
The priest have always been its expression; using innuendo to manipulate anxieties and uncertainty.
The miserly spirit has found its natural place in this realm of shadows and occultism.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Judgements are juxtapositions.
Value-Judgements are juxtapositions, in relation to an objective, a goal, a destination...an ideal.  

All judgements are approximations: evaluated by their degree of accuracy (quality), using the consequences of their application, in relation to the intent, the goal, the objective, the ideal.
If application is undesirable, or impossible, then the juxtaposition is in relation to the apparent, the experienced, the perceived = empiricism.
All opinions are evaluated using this method....from the Bottom<>Up....increasing in accuracy, if one remains uncorrupted by ego and/or emotions - particularly fear - and if one has integrity in his motives.

The standard is precedent...used to evaluate quality.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Greed is the psychosis of the miser – the miserable spirit surrendering to its animalistic passions. Generosity is the expression of nobility; of overflowing spiritual abundance.
The miser wants to fill-in an internal void, accumulating, and hoarding, hoping to fulfill its emptiness, and correct its inadequacy.
Money is for the miser an earthly Messiah – salvation made tangible.
With it, it prays that it can finally correct genetic feebleness, insecurity, and impotence; purchasing what it can never deserve, buying from without what it cannot create within.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 3:48 pm

When the question has already presupposed an answer, the questioner demands what he has no evidence of, and therefore no reason to ask it.
For example, the human question beginning with 'why' already presupposes a motive, an intent, so when it is directed towards non-living, the questioner has already presumed a conciousness, with no evidence of tis existence.
Another example is the question 'what created the universe?'.
It has already presumed a beginning, requiring a creator, when the questioner has no evidence of anything 'beginning', and ending.
The question itself begins with a hypothesis that lacks all validation, then demanding an answer.
An absurd question can only be negated with an absurd answer.....just as an absolute can only be annulled by another absolute.
When the question has no reference to reality, then the response will have none.

When such questions are asked, the best thing to do is avoid replying, unless you wish to become engulfed in a conversation with imbeciles.
A mind that begins with an idiotic question can only be debated idiotically.
It is trapped in its own lunacy....and like discussing with a madman, all you can do is entertain yourself, or study the emergence of idiocy in a species, like one would study the birth of a cripple, or a two-headed calf.
A novelty, exposing the fragility of life.

But things are not so easy, in our modern, sheltering systems....because these idiots vote, and are manipulated in ways that affect all....in a world with no frontiers.
you can't reason with an irrational mind, or a coward, or an imbecile...so what can one do but find creative ways to protect and safeguard what is valuable to him, before madness destroys it.
In the conflict between meme/gene, the gene always wins....in the conflict between ideal and real, reality always dominates. At some point nature will correct what man has wrought.
We can't stand in the way of a tsunami of stupidity....but we can learn how to swim, and float, and dive into the the currents..., or learn how to surf the tides.
This storm is going to be a long one.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 4:12 pm

The method is so successful it has become very popular among imbeciles, cowards and retards...moderns, for short.  
Here, let me show you how it's done:
Why is your mother a whore?
From where do unicorns come from?
Who invented rain?
How can we communicate with stones?
Why do pixies practice magic?

See....in all of these idiotic questions, and statements, the question/sentence itself implies, or has already presupposed something it cannot prove nor justify.
Here are some more:
Why is there something instead of nothing?
Who created life?
Why was life created, and by who?
What is the meaning of life?
When and where will the 'one' be found?
What is the purpose of life?
How can there be no absolute, when I just thought and wrote it down?
There are absolutely no absolutes.
Truth is, there are no truths.

In the last two phrases this produces irony, or intellectual dissonance.
A paradox, produced by the linguistic presupposition itself, but presented as ridicule of what denies the presumption; used by hypocrites and retards as a way of ridiculing denial of their idiocies, presented in lieu of arguments and evidence.
It's a wonderful mind-trick...or linguistic slight-of-tongue.

Here is one they use to 'prove' absolutes exist:
All bachelors are unmarried.
or
There is absolutely no whale in my eye.

I've explained how and why [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But why stop the merry-go-round and make children cry and complain....when you can watch and laugh at them, while they believe you are laughing with them?
Why laugh, at all?
This is tragically comedic...or is it ironically tragic?

Here are some Nihilistic methods:
Prove god doesn't exist.
We do not know everything, so it is possible that leprechauns exist.
At some point, in the future, Big Foote will be discovered lurking in the Appalachian mountains, or the Rockies.
One day god will be proven mathematically.
The universe is too perfect to have been an accident.
The universe is too good to be immoral, or amoral.
All has a 'charge' is dynamic, ergo all has intrinsic value.
All attracts, ergo all is love.
I can think the concept 'god', write it down, speak it...so it exists, naturally.
There is no artificiality; all that exists exists in nature, therefore it is natural: such as paedophilia, bestiality, rape, retardation, necrophilia, cars, rockets, gods, computers, marriage, unicorns, presidents, leprechauns - it's all the same, no distinctions can be made.  

See, words are not used to differentiate, discriminate, distinguish, organize, and categorize, increasing clarity and conciousness....but are used to obfuscate, cloud, bury, cover-up, darken, hide, make unclear, mystify, convolute, obscure, reducing conciousness, self-numbing, and self-medicating.
It's a different application of language, directed by motive.
If you don't what to find, you define a concept in a way that it will make it impossible to find.
If you do not want to see, you will define the word in a way that makes it unrealistic, supernatural, surreal, unreal....and then declare it an unsolved case - postponing judgement indefinitely.
There's a myriad ways to manipulate words to feed an inner need.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Only a nothing and a nobody - no matter what it claims or thinks of itself - would want to be acknowledged and appreciated as a something and a somebody, among nothings and nobodies.
I, for one, want to be perceived by such nothings and nobodies as an Outis, a nothing and nobody.

I do not want them to find me interesting, wise, smart, stupid - any judgement label applies - nor do I want to save them, or help them; I do not want to be admired, or acknowledged by them, nor do I want to lead them, comfort or advise them.
The only reason I even pay them any attention is because of my son...he will be forced to live among them, and their filthy progeny; he will be forced to coexist with pollution.
This is the source of my only interest in them.
I study their polluting patterns, their disgusting filthy ways....to keep myself and those I love clean, or as clean as possible.
Faeces has its own particular liquidity; shit forms and flows in particular ways.
My attention to shit ought not to be considered flattery by shit....though it inevitably does. My interest is in the patterns of garbage...how it accumulates, spontaneously orders and flows....along natural rivers and tides.
I bathe in natural rivers and tides...until I die I want to swim in them.   

Is that too honest?
So be it.
Who cares?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm not like Nietzsche...I was not thrown off a horse, serving in the auxiliary; I will not hug a horse, protecting it from its master's whip, before I collapse.
If I intervene, at all, it will be in order to take the whip and beat the 'master', within an inch of his life....before I am taken to prison.
I would not cavort with a Jew and a wench, who will choose him over me; I would drive her unto his circumcised penis, way before any pictures and playful displays witnessing my impending mistake.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Hellenism is characterizes by a dialectic of mountain and sea. A dialogue contrasting two geographical realities: that of the mountain tops, represented by the Doric tribe, and that of sea abysses, represented by the Ionian tribe.
A dialectic manifesting as an ethnic identity of contrasting psychologies.
The Greeks were never tribes of the plains, but of the geographically contrasting mountains and seas.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 9:49 am

Greece is the physical and noetic point where east meets west - the sea comes in contact with the earth.
Hellenism has been claimed by both sides; for the east it is the point where the west begins, and for the west it is where the east begins - Orient and Occident merging and inverting – a physical/psychological point of reference.
Its place as the west's 'foundation is warranted: a symbolic grounding in the earth, from where the intellectual, spiritual, structure is rooted; celestial vanishing in cthonic.
Greece is where the Asians came in contact with the Europeans, and is, to this day, Europe's eastern frontier. Through this contact with Asian tribes – specifically the Semites – Christianity was born, but the influence went both ways.
Contact with Hellenism influenced Asia, via Semitic tribes, such as the Jews and Arabs. They use Hellenism to distinguish themselves – for them Greece is also their western frontier – both a physical and an ideological boundary; a philosophical and psychological reference point.
The Jews are particularly 'proud' of their resistance to Hellenic assimilation, celebrating it in yearly ritualized celebration, called Hanukkah: a festival of resistance to Hellenism seductive power.
In Christianity this is reflected in the narrative of the 'virgin' Mary, submitting to a Roman's passion, hiding her 'shame & guilt' to give birth to the half-breed Jesus. She represents Jewish submission to Hellenic pathos – carrying with it cosmopolitanism, Platonism, openness to existence.
The 'birth of the Christ' is a tale of memetic cross-fertilization – Jesus representing a corporeal manifestation of two contrary spiritual attitudes, adequately reflected in their contrary polytheistic and monotheistic traditions.
Hellenism is the spirit of multiplicity, of openness to the creative processes of interactivity, whereas Judaism is the spirit of conserving, hoarding, selecting and preserving.
This conflicting synthesis is reflected in the ambiguities of Christian dogma: icon worshipping, replacing gods and heroes with saints and icons of piety; converting pagan rituals into Christian/Jewish rituals.
A son always sides with his mother, just as a daughter sides with her father, so in this case Jesus' sex is not accidental. It represents the distinctly Jewish interpretation of Hellenism. Admiring the father (pater), while identifying with the mother.
The two traditions confuse the synthesis, when one inherits identity via the mother's bloodline (Judaism), and the other – true to its Indo-European heritage – inherits it from the father's bloodline.
We can understand the current 'war on paternalism' as a war against paternal lineage, a war against the ‘father’ – a war against the residual Hellenic elements in Christianity; also reflected in the 'war against the church – particularly Catholicism, as the continuation of Holy Roman Empire, and against Christian Orthodoxy – as the continuance of Byzantium, currently represented by Russia – adopting it to replace the now discredited Marxist dogma.
Selectively sampling Hellenism is easy, when you consider how rich in philosophical and spiritual thinking it is.
Christianity chose Platonism; Communism chose cosmopolitanism, rejecting the rest.
Christianity, in particular, by cherry picking from the richness of Greek philosophies, now lays claim on the spirit of Hellenism, pretending that what was rejected is insignificant, or ignoring it as if it does not contradict its own preference. It tries to bury the parts of Hellenism that contradict its Judeo-Christianity, and the Platonic aspects it has integrated into its dogma.
This is what 'power through association' is: a hypocritical selective compartmentalization.
Greek openness to existence was a product of their spiritual virility – they could assimilate anything into their identifying core, without losing their sense of who and what they are – their distinctiveness.
To its day this spirit is expressed as an often-times self-contradicting Dionysian chaos – explaining modern Greece's current economic state, and the fact that Greeks can only excel outside their own country; where they are forced to abide by strict regulatory laws that impose a limit on their Hellenic spirit.
Currently the Hellenic spirit is diseased; infected by eastern ideologies that are growing bolder, as it declines. It has totally infected the US, once proud to call itself the inheritor of this Hellenic spirit, through Rome.
The Renaissance was the rediscovery of Hellenism, via the Semite Arabs, who had tried to incorporate them into their own culture, resulting in their dominance, and the decline of Hellenism is what will bring back the Dark Ages – leaving a void to be exploited by eastern spiritual dogmas that are contrary to Hellenism; redefining and selectively reinterpreting text to manufacture a different understanding.
Even such modern icons/idols, as Nietzsche – who had tried to revive Hellenism among the Germans and through them the Europeans – is currently redefined and reinterpreted to accommodate these Asiatic alien spiritual dogmas.
Disconnecting words from reality, is how they attempt to eliminate the regulating presence of world, allowing them to reinterpret text in any way they wish. Any text, written by any writer, can be reinterpreted if it is detached from reality.
World is what limits the way one can interpret any text. Even the Oracles of Delphi could be understood by comparing their allegorical words to events that occurred in the real world.
When the external is made internal – the exoteric usurped by the esoteric – any and all interpretations are equally valid – and the defining criterion is no longer perception but emotion.
This is where the comedy/tragedy of our age begins and ends: watching charlatans and imbeciles corrupt Hellenism, by totally ignoring its relationship to natural order.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:19 am

Life would be impossible without the I/Other division, creating a porous fluctuating divide between organism and other.
Life is rooted in a form of negation of otherness.
The skin/exoskeleton creates a boundary separating the individual (self) from otherness; producing the possibility of choice, in other words of 'will', intent.
The organism can discriminate between who and what it permits to allow into its imperfect 'domain' of relative control.
Therefore, life, is by its very nature discriminating and antagonistic, otherwise it would cease to be.

The next stage is that of self-consciousness.
Just as consciousness necessitates a separation of 'I' form 'other', so does self-consciousness necessitate a partial and incomplete separation of ego from self - in other words a part of self, from itself.
Without this self-consciousness is impossible.
But this also produces confusions....such as the mind/body schizophrenia, the confusion of binary methodologies for a profound meaning, or the confusion of the mnid's translation of fluidity (phenomenon/apparent) as the phenomenon itself: mistaking the method the technique, for the fact.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Meier Heinrich claims that Schmitt proposes a political theology, in antithesis to Strauss and his political philosophy.
The retention of the religious component acknowledges the existence of the eternally unworkable, whether it be understood as complexity or chaos, properly defined as randomness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Life is in a state of agon, accordion to the Greeks....translated to the English war, struggle.

There is no life without the exoskeleton presenting a boundary, a noetic line that keeps others 'outside', creating the possibility of a 'self'.
Without this, there is no life.
Self-consciousness also offers its own set of separation and struggles....between mind and body.
There is no awareness of self without distancing.
The crack through which nihilism creeps into the psyche.  

Without this severity all becomes a cosmic joke: a sadomasochistic play, torturing itself with itself.

What characterized the pagans was this embracing of warfare, as a natural state.
Without it there are no identities.
Modern dream of a pacified, castrated uniform world, where all distinctions are a matter of pretences, fashion trends....losing all severity. A big joke.

The trembling soul wants to replace the hyperventilating spasms of crying, with those of laughter.
Both expunging excess nervous energies.
Birth of comedy/tragedy - the Greeks were genius.

Positive Nihilism, as the one being promoted presently in the west, reduces all to the 'laughter' side of the spectrum, so as to not suffer the crying.
Pure Nihilists, wallow in their tears.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:09 pm

From the moment of sexual competition, the act of copulation itself, and onward, life is warfare, a perpetual act of aggression, within different contexts.
Simply taking up space is a form of appropriating space/time, in other words possibilities denied to all others.
We do not appreciate how aggressive breathing, eating, fucking, mating, are, mostly because what we covet is in abundance.
The simple process of forming an external boundary, in the form of an exoskeleton, or a porous flexible skin, is an act of appropriation, creating the I/Other dichotomy.
Our every choice is an act of discrimination and exclusion.
Consciousness is discrimination...so any dogma preaching a decrease in discrimination is really proposing dumbing-down, self-blindness, self-narcosis...retardation.

Every relationship is a hierarchy, which is stated, or intuitively implied.
Every aspect of liberalism is a idealistic attack on existence; a masked death-wish, pretending to be 'loving' and 'altruistic'.
Moderns live in a mystical cloud of romantic idealism, their words full of childish syrupy meanings that have nothing to do with reality, other than to hide and soften it; their concepts prose ridden, to imply what cannot be justified and to ignore what makes the heart tremble.

Love is a magical word full of idealistic, naive, connotations.
Consequently self-love is perceived as a form of self-deceiving blindness - seeing in yourself only what flatters, aggrandizes, inflates, by hiding, burying, ignoring, compartmentalizing and projecting the 'negative' as an attack upon others, cleansing and purifying the self into a theoretical divine concept, or integrating it into a vague ideal, within which it is sanctified.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Carl Schmitt connects politics to theology, and friend/foe to God/Satan.
He denies Hobbes 'innocence in ignorance', and adopts primordial sin.

In my view ignorance is not innocence.
Whether we know it or not, we are culpable of actions, even if these are automated, and do not require the engagement of consciousness.
To 'live' is to appropriate, as I noted above.
Simply taking up space, is an act of aggressive appropriation of space/time; feeding is the harvesting of life; breathing is the denial of the element, named oxygen, to another.

Schmitt correctly identifies politics as beginning from an either/or dualism.
Either man is innately good, or man is innately evil.
The moral judgement is Judeo-Christian, but it can be replaced by 'responsible'.
Is man innocent of his own actions, or is he responsible, even if he is ignorant of them?
'Ignorance might be bliss' but it certainly is not innocence.

The inherent aggression of existing does not require the individual's acknowledgement.
Only man can attain a level of awareness that is impossible to other species.
A bull fights and sometimes kills, his sexual adversaries, unaware of how or why it is driven to do so. It cannot connect the act with the outcome, a months later, of a calf.
It acts on impulse.
Is the bull innocent....in the Rousseaunean context of 'noble savage?

No.
The standard may not be an Abrahamic morality but it can be entirely causal.
Is the bull not responsible for the outcome? Indeed it is.

Nietzsche called it 'will to power'.
All life is responsible for the consequences of their wilful choices, actions.
lifeless matter/energy simply interacts, following paths-least-resistant, therefore they are not wilful, but interact in accordance with their pattern, their nature. They have no choice and none is necessary.
Living organisms do have a choice and they continuously exercise this 'power'.
Life can choose a path-of-more-resistance - it can will its momentum/movement, to whatever degree it can.
The choices may be determined by precedent, genetic, and/or memetic, programming, yet they always involve real-time, immediate, judging, evaluating.
Lower, simpler, organisms can only judge using a shallow perceptual-event-horizon, their evaluations based on fewer dimensional probabilities, and higher organisms can use broader and wider pace/time to evaluations their options, but both adjust, in real-time, their course of actions, their behaviour, to what is presented, presented, apparent, at any given space/time 'moment'.
The 'moment' itself, is a concept implying a span of space/time possibilities/probabilities, equal to the organism's perceptual-event-horizon: the quality and quantity of space/time processed and appreciated.
Each choice determining all those that follow, in combination to every other interactivity occurring, both in the immediate and in the remote environment.
The component of randomness included...making consciousness vital in the entire process.
This judging only applies to living organisms.
The terms 'will' and 'judging' and 'evaluating' implying processes with intent, with an objective, an end.
Cosmos, being not entirely conscious, but mostly unconscious,. not-alive, has no telos, no end, no intent.

This paints life as an antagonistic component of cosmos, emerging within is due to 'chaos'.
This explains need/suffering...and why Abrahamics narrate this as Satanic intervention, or trickery.
'Trickery' because in their dogma 'free-will is a ruse, a way god, the monopolizing will, tests servility and submissiveness.
In Christianity 'free-will' is really not free at all. A Christian compromise to circumvent the paradoxes their own nihilistic dogma produced.
This duplicity is a identifying characteristic of all nihilistic dogmas....and their ideologies, their semiotic-based constructs.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Idiocy and brainwashing has reached a level where even stating the obvious becomes an insult, or an assault.
Moderns have no problem repeating that homosexuality is 'natural', but they scream 'bloody murder' if you also tell them that rape is also natural, and so is murder, and that paedophilia, or having sexual intercourse with immature individuals, is like homosexuality, prevalent in animal behaviours.
Man didn't invent these actions. They exist in nature.

If you tell them that infanticide is an option when resources are low, and many species practice it, you are advocating child-murder.
If you tell them 'rape' is the male's response to feminine sexual power, they accuse you of condoning rape.
If you tell them 'races' are the human equivalent to animal breeds, or types, they complain and accuse you of bigotry and hatred.  

They have a very select way of referring to nature, or in how they understand the world. It must be filtered through their moral codes, their current Abrahamic ethics and social codes of acceptability.
It's only appropriate if it supports post-modern, and modern, mythologies, or if they comply with current moral codes, but then it becomes a product of some ulterior motive, or a warped psyche, if it does not.
They refuse to think outside their little social, moral boxes.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 pm

According to Carl Schmitt - whom i agree with on this point - politics is about identifying other, the 'enemy".
I would add that the other is the by which 'self' is distinguished, as a negation of other.
This is grounded no the original outward perception fo aesthetics.
The difference between higher and lower organisms is that the 'lower' can only perceive other, whereas more sophisticated organism's can perceive 'self' through other.
'Other' becomes a means of distinguishing 'self'.
It's most primal method: 'I am what I am not' or 'I am what is other, than the perceived other'.

We see here the very foundations of 'nihilism'.
Here is where the preceding can be inverted: 'I am not other than other' or 'I am not what is other, than the perceived other' - negation of 'self'.
From this 'negation' the mind proceeds to: 'My thoughts are not my own', or 'My thoughts exists independent from me'.
Then this becomes 'My thoughts are real, I am not'.
A way of self-deceiving, and self-comforting. The negation of self, releases the judgements of self, as belonging to something 'external'.
Russian nihilisms converted this to Nihilism: 'My concepts, universal morality, absolutes, God, must be real, and their 'absence' unreal'.
An inversion.
At this point the mind has made itself 'superior' to the body it depends on, and emerges from.
It's a short step form this to 'the ideal usurping the real' or the tangible, the sensual, the corporeal.

The mind's own concepts - whether its own or adopted from another mind - becomes a way of dismissing, ignoring, negating what is perceived.

From this we get the 'positive' and the 'pure' Nihilistic bi-polar paradigm.
Either all is the mnid's creation, or nothing is real, if it is not the mind's creation.
Either/Or absolutist emoting.
1/0.
Absolute one, or absolute nil.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:54 pm

For the ancient Greeks - before they were infected by Asian spirituality and attitudes - it was forbidden to kneel or bow in worship.
It was unheard of for a Greek to kneel down, or to bow before anyone.

When they prayed to their gods they raised their arms upwards and upturned, not downward.

Asians traditions practice bowing and kneeling.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 7:05 am

Dark = absence of light.
Dark is how the mind interprets what exceeds its ability to process, or that which lacks patterns the mind can process.
This confuses complexity with randomness.

Metaphysically 'darkness' represents the 'nil'.

To understand 'darkness' we must properly define 'light'.
Light = electromagnetism, energy.
Brilliance is how the mind interprets a speed of (inter)activity it cannot differentiate.
Different energy types, approaching this speed are incorporated into a white, dazzling, uniformity. Light constitutes the edge of human and organic, perceptual-event-horizon. All becomes dark beyond this perceptual limit – border.  

Φ
Why is light so inspiring, so welcoming, so beautiful; why has it become a metaphor for the divine? Because it is the fastest medium the human organism can perceive; that exposes the human mind to potentials, the possibilities of time/space, and the probabilities within (matter/energy); because light is the extreme limit of human acuity, all else falling into darkness – a perceptual-event-horizon, creating an encompassing world; because light helps the predator triangulate, using binocular vision, and helps all organisms to orient themselves within an unknown, threatening, world.

Φ
The more inclusive, tolerant, the group wishes to be, the more base, vague, and insinuating its defining principles become.
Darkness is the great equalizer. Whether in death, sleep, or in the night, all forms merge and mingle.
Light disperses, separates and divides, cutting through the dark, like a blade. Light is the medium of consciousness and consciousness is discrimination.

^^^^^^
Dark = absence of light.
Dark is how the mind interprets what exceeds its ability to process, or that which lacks patterns the mind can process.
This confuses complexity with randomness.

The brain cannot differentiate what is too complex, or too fast, to process, from what lacks any [pattern it can process.
It interprets everything that exceeds its own abilities with a uniform darkness - black is the absence of colour, and not a colour itself.
The mind comforts itself that all must have a pattern, or ought to have one - it can be known, it is knowable. The absence of one is existentially terrifying.
Life, being ordering, stands vulnerable before the unpredictable.
The fact that Energy is existence - if the concept of existence is properly defined - convinces the mind that all that (inter)acts, that is dynamic, must have a predictable, repeating consistency. 'All is Energy' becomes 'All Energy has a pattern'...it must, it ought to....man desperately trying to reach the mind of a god he has already presupposed into existence.  

Φ
Darkness confuses the eye. It makes the discernible vague. In the shadows forms melt into each other; all appears the same. Sameness is accentuated.
Light distinguishes and clarifies. Differences become clear and obvious.

Darkness is the realm of the superstitious, where charlatans cowards and liars try to hide.
Obscurantism.
Dark makes the different seem the same.
In the twilight shadows mix and mingle, forms melt into one another. Nothing can be properly discerned.

Mental vagueness, using language, is the environment the nocturnal parasites and scavenging vermin, of all sorts, come out to feed.

Ergo, Nihilism properly defined - detached from nihilistic definitions - becomes a word describing all theories, all perspectives, that presume what cannot be experienced, and by doing so psychologically negate the existent, and what can be experienced.
Human ideas, and theories, become the negating noumena, attempting to usurp, nullify the perceived phenomena.
When cowards and hypocrites fail to find what their own minds have fabricated and projected, or interpreted to be literal rather than representative, it does not seek the flaw in itself, but in the world that terrifies it with its indifferent uncertainty.
It chooses to invert the process of interpretation, to preserve its sanity - the brain has defensive measures. It shuts-off, it self-deceives, when it senses that what is being approached threatens the organism it is housed in, and participates in - sum of all organs = organism.
Organ hierarchies = psychology.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 8:44 am

The one proposing a probability is burdened with providing evidence and arguments that support it.
A nihilistic proposal - one negating and/or contradicting, the experienced real, cannot be nullified, except by an equally absurdity, or an equally Nihilistic negation.
A negative cannot be disproved.

This is not how reasoning works.

Reasoning begins with the 'nil' and does not use it to support a theory, nor as a goal.
Reasoning builds a probability - the superior theory. The most probable theory, given the evidence.
A reasonable proposal is an approximation.
It can only be countered with a superior, or a more probable theory.

The standard remains shared, sensually perceived, empirically validated world.
Nature is another term for world, although it is sometimes used to refer to organisms or life....a part of world; a piece of the real with specific characteristics.

A nihilistic proposal, such as a singularity, cannot be proven wrong, because the burden of proof is not on the side that refuses to accept a theory that has no reference to experienced reality, but, in fact, contradicts it.
Again....reasoning does not have to disprove a negative, nor any proposition. The burden of proof is on the side making the proposal, or presenting a theory.
Then all proposals are evaluated on their merits and designated more or less probable....absurdity being a proposal with no validation and no empirical evidence.

If this were not the case then every and any theory would be considered equally probable with any other....and the term 'reasonable' would lose its meaning.
Since there are no absolutes - outside mental abstractions and the linguistics used to represent them - a theory is never 'absolutely certain' or absolutely 'true'....it is only superior or inferior to another.
The claim of an absolute is itself a nihilistic claim.
It annuls the experiences world, where no such 'thing' has ever been witnessed.

Though we can speak of many things that do not exist outside the mind, or may even contradict existence, we can not show them.
We can symbolize them, name them, speak them, think then....but never prove them, or point to them, or experience them.

I've explained the reasons in the dichotomy of noumenon/phenomenon.
Any idea that refers to nothing outside the mind, or that may negate, contradict what is experienced is nihilistic.
It confuses the representation for the represented....it mistakes the ideal for the real.
Often used by cowards, hypocrites and imbeciles to self-comfort.

Moderns are immersed in such absurdities - words with no meaning outside their minds; semiotics with no reference outside their minds.
They go so far as to take words that refer to ideas that do have references outside the mind - such as male/female, god in the way the ancient pagans used and defined the concept, like race, life sex/gender, and they intentionally disconnect them from these references to convert them to their desired ideological claptrap.
They intentionally make words meaningless in the hope of saving themselves from what they refer to and what this implies for them and their self-interests.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyrnalium Satyrnalium - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyrnalium
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: