Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

All art is equal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AutSider

AutSider

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Juxtaposing different pieces of art to remind us how all art is equal and there is no superior and inferior. All is in the eye/ear of the beholder.

Different but equal:

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Mozart ain't got shit on swagger like this. Only a racist, white supremacist, close-minded tyrant would prefer the first over the second - they are equal, it is only a matter of subjective taste.

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Nicki Minaj is the quintessential manifestation of the psyche of low-class, chimpanzee-loving harlots of today;

Obnoxious beyond belief, insane, erratic, bewildering...

Every time I hear her music, esp. that song, I feel a strong urge to blow my brains out with a revolver.
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Slave4Lys wrote:
Nicki Minaj is the quintessential manifestation of the psyche of low-class, chimpanzee-loving harlots of today;

Obnoxious beyond belief, insane, erratic, bewildering...

Every time I hear her music, esp. that song, I feel a strong urge to blow my brains out with a revolver.

It is about embracing everything fake and superficial. Her appearance, her demeanour, even her body parts are not authentic. She is literally an infinitely malleable barbie doll. Complete with the expected aggressive and hypersexualized behaviours.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:52 am

I wanted to listen to some masculine music during my workout, yesterday. I could not decide between the two because I would not want to be a racist, sexist, Nazi.

All is equal.

OhFortunae

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:56 am

I just do not understand the aesthetic attraction these teenage girls have for such a infantile looking boy who could pass for a girl himself with the right clothes on.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
AutSider

AutSider

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:17 pm

It's feminization and emasculation at play. Notice that the girls attracted to him and his kind, One Direction and such, are usually infantile and very young themselves, usually early-mid teens. The system promotes female attraction towards feminine, beta-males, because the system is the only true allowed alpha and I assume that, since teenage females are still in early stages of their sexual development, the memetic brainwashing has a bigger effect on them.

And because they are sexually not fully developed, it may be that their attraction to him is more one of adoration due to identification, than a sexual, lustful one. You'll notice that they scream for female pop stars in a similar fashion. Most probably, it's a combination of the two.

It is only after they mature, and develop into grown women, that their genetic inclination towards tall, strong, and healthy males, takes over and manifests.

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:12 pm

I'd say that most of his appeal lies in his god-like social status, as opposed to his looks.

He is probably the most famous celebrity that exists today.

He isn't hideous, but let's be honest here: if you were to take away his profession and celebrity status, throw him on the street, he would just be another pedestrian passing by. Girls wouldn't be throwing their bras at him.

Females are hardwired to be attracted to males, who are socially elite; it's evo. psychology at work.

A side note:

Good to see that you abandoned your relativist position on aesthetics, Arbiter; I remember a few months ago, we had a dialogue on this and you were in favor of the nihilistic stance.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 am

Nightmare wrote:
I'd say that most of his appeal lies in his god-like social status, as opposed to his looks.

Yes, admittedly, social status is a factor I forgot to take into account, BUT, but, he had to achieve the social status, the fame, by being appealing to the majority. I described exactly what I think made him appealing in the first place.

Nightmare wrote:
Good to see that you abandoned your relativist position on aesthetics, Arbiter; I remember a few months ago, we had a dialogue on this and you were in favor of the nihilistic stance.

I am not sure about that.
People listen to the kind of music that harmonizes well with who they are, with their identity, their internal energies so to speak - so obviously taste is relative to the individual, and even to the current mental state of the individual.

So perhaps we can also judge music by its fanbase, by who's listening to it - and if the fanbase holds some obvious general traits that are inferior/superior, we can thus conclude that the same is true about music, because, like I said, who we are determines what music we listen to, and the music we listen to reflects who we are.

AutSider

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Ironically, the two most effective ways of creating quality art are opposite:

1) Making an effort to further refine, improve and focus one's senses and mind so as to produce a work of art which exposes the other to an image of reality produced by a superior, higher quality perception.
The complexity of such a work of art exceeds the comprehension capacity of the average mind, so it can never understand it in its entirety.

More characteristic of a natural genius already born with an above average intelligence and heightened perception/awareness.

2) Chemically induced numbing and inebriating of senses and the mind in order to produce an alternate version of reality, as opposed to perceiving it as it is, but as accurately as possible. This alternate version can be more different and unique because it's usually an intentional deviation from reality, providing others with a means of escaping reality through art.

This one is more characteristic of the genius wanna-be type.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Nightmare wrote:

It's merely subliminal messaging.
All art is equal. Vhdk4j

Oh so the great Erik succumbs to the hypnotic rants of a delusional black woman. I've often wondered if Blacks were superior to American Hispanics...
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Brad Pitt has the same charming feminine aura as Justin Bieber, the same twinkle in his eye, the same smirk.
All art is equal. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7mv3bCnmbmIXWV22TdKYEyxSeoggAoR8DwYncrL2ba2G0WuDUJQ

Brad pitt was rated the sexiest man alive. Brad pitt looks like a bull dyke lesbian.
Women are attracted to those who are slightly more masculine, slightly more superior to them.
This is why bull dykes are popular, but guys are not. This is why modern women are attracted to feminized beta males.
If an entity is too superior, too masculine compared to it, it comes across as another species. Does a chipmunk lust after a man? Neitzche was rejected by all women.
Teenage girls lust after feminine boys, who are slightly more masculine than them. Adult women lust after more masculine men, because they themselves have become more masculine.
If an entity is too superior, or too different than it, or too masculine compared to it, it is out of bounds, and comes across as another species, undesirable. In Native American culture females were more masculine, and then men where slightly more masculine than the females, compare this to the modern, nature hating woman (or man) who freaks out at the sight of a house spider or common beetle.
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Nein, nein, nein!

Women are not attracted to feminine boys; they are attracted to men, who have a balance of masculine and feminine energy.

Take Loki, as an example:
All art is equal. Latest?cb=20131109140557

He is a good balance of masculine and feminine; he is masculine in the sense of not being a push-over and being ambitious; but his means of obtaining power are typically feminine, that is to say, via cunning and manipulation.

He is a daemon.

Notice how women are more crazy about Loki than Thor, who is conventionally more masculine than Loki ( I.e. more rugged and physically powerful ).
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Nein, nein, nein!

Women are not attracted to feminine boys; they are attracted to men, who have a balance of masculine and feminine energy.

Take Loki, as an example:
All art is equal. Latest?cb=20131109140557

He is a good balance of masculine and feminine; he is masculine in the sense of not being a push-over and being ambitious; but his means of obtaining power are typically feminine, that is to say, via cunning and manipulation.

He is a daemon.

Notice how women are more crazy about Loki than Thor, who is conventionally more masculine than Loki ( I.e. more rugged and physically powerful ).

That is basically exactly what I just said. I guess reading comprehension is not a thing too popular among your kind.
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Pixie wrote:
This is why modern women are attracted to feminized beta males.

No, sweetheart.

Loki is not a feminized beta-male, nor are modern women attracted to effeminate males.
A male having feminine qualities does not make him effeminate, nor " beta " per se.

Try, try again.

Read what I wrote, carefully.

k?

Good
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Pixie wrote:
This is why modern women are attracted to feminized beta males.

No, sweetheart.

Loki is not a feminized beta-male, nor are modern women attracted to effeminate males.
A male having feminine qualities does not make him effeminate, nor " beta " per se.

Try, try again.

Read what I wrote, carefully.

k?

Good

Your process of thought is very 1-step. 1 move ahead. A one square ahead thinker.
Women, in this day and age, are attracted to feminized beta males. Women, in this day and age, are attracted to Loki.
Is that mutually exclusive? Does this mean that Loki is automatically a feminized beta male?
Examine most of the girls who are attracted to Loki. They are usually anime girls, otakus. Otakus tend to be more androgenous than the rest of the pack. Therefore, otaku girls, are more masculine than other girls the same age. Therefore, otaku girls would want a less beta male, while the girls around them would want an appropriately girly male for them, such to match with their own excessive girlyness. A chipmunk is attracted to other chipmunks. A girly modern wants a man who is as obedient, giddy, and conformed to the system as she is, a fellow slave, a feminized beta male, almost as dumb as she is but not quite so.
Girls these days do not want a Moses, do not want a Charleton Heston to save them from slavery. They do not even know that they are in slavery. Chipmunks want chipmunks.

Side note, the God Loki is very feminized, he is a god of mischief and chaos, feminine traits, and the lore describes him as a genderbender who wanted to make love to his brother Thor.

Side note, I read Weininger works, he claims opposites attract, that extremely girly women want extremely masculine men. I am not so sure it is so clear cut. Like attracts like. Opposites attract is folk legend. Chipmunks do not breed with lions. There is also a theory that says the inverted of what's inside. That if you are bubbly on the outside, you are really cold and calculating on the inside. I am not sure that applies to all persons, but only a few, like Pinkie Pie. I think it's more of a threshold, for example black women have a wider threshold for men, because they date white men outside of their race. So I think it's hyper feminine women and hyper masculine men have higher threshold ranges, which makes them compatible with each other.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Men with a certain degree of masculinity in spirit and manifest in body and a degree of feminity as well are attracted to women (and vice-versa) with a certain expression of feminity and a degree of masculinity - a harmony in relationship. Or one seeks an potential correction of what one lacks in mind or bodily manifestation through offspring, the extension of self. Or psychological games..

Though in this age of deceit, people are easily misled to choose based upon ideals and fallacies and the inversion of hierarchy and technological compensation for what one lacks; to choose an inferior partner, or shame a superior to choose the manipulator as an inferior mate (conscience).

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:

If an entity is too superior, too masculine compared to it, it comes across as another species. Does a chipmunk lust after a man? Neitzche was rejected by all women.

Was Nietzsche rejected by all women? Didn't he say marriage was a ridiculous thing for a philosopher?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

Was Nietzsche rejected by all women?  Didn't he say marriage was a ridiculous thing for a philosopher?

I read his personal bio. It said all the women he loved were unrequited. It's an injustice. I feel bad for the man. I hope for his sake that he was wrong about his theory.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:27 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

Was Nietzsche rejected by all women?  Didn't he say marriage was a ridiculous thing for a philosopher?

I read his personal bio. It said all the women he loved were unrequited. It's an injustice. I feel bad for the man. I hope for his sake that he was wrong about his theory.

You hope he was wrong about what exactly?

Nietzsche could of easily married and faked it if he wanted to. He could of easily written books for fame and money too if he wanted to. Anyone that could write something like TSZ would have no problem seducing a woman and having children... but he had another task...

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:01 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:

You hope he was wrong about what exactly?

Nietzsche could of easily married and faked it if he wanted to.  He could of easily written books for fame and money too if he wanted to.  Anyone that could write something like TSZ would have no problem seducing a woman and having children... but he had another task...

Nonsense

He was inept with women, cut the crap.

I understand that you identify with him, respect what he did.

But don't sugar-coat.

He was a great philosophical mind, but he was sexually awkward.

In order to make himself feel better, he wrote nasty things about women, just like Schopenhauer did.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:34 pm

Nightmare wrote:

In order to make himself feel better, he wrote nasty things about women[...].

Such as...?

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:35 pm

He wrote about the women as a counter-reaction against the manner of the worship of women in his and still, our age.

Nietzsche wrote:

In no age has the weak sex been treated with such respect on the part of men as in our time - that's part of the tendency and basic taste of democracy, just like the disrespect for old age. Is it any wonder that this respect immediately leads to abuse? People want more; people learn to make demands. They finally find this toll of respect almost sickening and would prefer a competition for rights, in fact, a completely genuine fight. Briefly put, woman is losing her shame. Let's add to that at once that she is also losing her taste. She is forgetting to be afraid of man. But the woman who "forgets fear" abandons her most womanly instincts. The fact that woman dares to come out when that part of men which inspires fear - let's say it more clearly - when the man in men - is no longer wanted and widely cultivated - is reasonable enough, even understandable enough. What's more difficult to grasp is that in this very process - woman degenerates. That's happening today: let's not deceive ourselves about it! Wherever the industrial spirit has triumphed over the military and aristocratic spirit, woman now strives for the economic and legal independence of a shop assistant: "woman as clerk" stands out on the door of the modern society which is now developing. As she thus empowers herself with new rights and strives to become "master" and writes the "progress" of woman on her banners and little flags, it becomes terribly clear that the opposite is taking place: woman is regressing. Since the French Revolution the influence of woman in Europe has grown smaller in proportion to the increase in her rights and demands, and the "Emancipation of Woman," to the extent that that is desired and demanded by women themselves (and not just by superficial men), has, as a result, produced a peculiar symptom of the growing weakening and deadening of the most feminine instincts. There is stupidity in this development, an almost masculine stupidity, about which a successful woman - who is always an intelligent woman - would have to feel thoroughly ashamed. To lose the instinct for the ground on which one is surest to gain victory, to neglect to practice the art of one's own true weapons, to allow oneself to let go before men, perhaps even "to produce a book," where previously one used discipline and a refined cunning humility, to work with a virtuous audacity against man's faith in a fundamentally different ideal concealed in woman, some eternally and necessarily feminine, with constant chatter to talk men emphatically out of the idea that woman, like a delicate, strangely wild, and often pleasing domestic animal, must be maintained, cared for, protected, and looked after, the awkward and indignant gathering up of everything slavish and serf-like, which has inherently belonged to the position of women in the social order up to this point and which still does (as if slavery were a counter-argument and not rather a condition of every higher culture, every enhancement in culture) - what does all this mean, if not a crumbling away of feminine instinct, a loss of femininity? Of course, there are enough idiotic friends of women and corruptors of women among the scholarly asses of the male sex who counsel woman to defeminize herself in this manner and to imitate all the foolish things which make the "man" in Europe and European "manliness" sick - people who want to bring woman down to the level of a "common education," perhaps even to reading the newspapers and discussing politics. Here and there they want even to make women into free spirits and literati: as if a woman without piety were not something totally repulsive or ridiculous to a profound and godless man. Almost everywhere people ruin woman's nerves with the most sickly and most dangerous of all forms of music (our most recent German music) and make her more hysterical every day and more incapable of her first and last vocation, giving birth to strong children. They want to make her in general even more "cultivated" and, as they say, make the "weak sex" strong through culture, as if history didn't teach us as emphatically as possible that "cultivating" human beings and making them weak - that is, enfeebling, fracturing, making the power of the will sick - always go hand in hand and that the most powerful and most influential women of the world (in most recent times even Napoleon's mother) can thank the power of their own particular wills - and not their school masters! - for their power and superiority over men. The thing in woman that arouses respect and often enough fear is her nature, which is "more natural" than man's nature, her genuine predatory and cunning adaptability, her tiger's claws under the glove, the naivete of her egotism, her ineducable nature and inner wildness, the incomprehensibility, breadth, and roaming of her desires and virtues. . . . With all this fear, what creates sympathy for this dangerous and beautiful cat "woman" is that she appears to suffer more, to be more vulnerable and in need of love, and to be condemned to suffer disappointment more than any animal. Fear and pity: with these feelings man has stood before woman up to this point, always with one foot already in tragedy, which tears to pieces while it delights. How's that? And is this now to come to an end? Is the magic spell of woman now in the process of being broken? Is the process of making woman boring slowly coming about? O Europe! Europe! We know the horned animal which has always been most attractive to you. Its danger still constantly threatens you! Your old fable could still at some point become "history" - once again a monstrous stupidity could gain mastery of you and drag you away from it! And no god is hiding underneath it, no, only an "idea," a "modern idea"!

I do not see how this is ''writing nasty things about women to feelz good'' - full of shit with your remark.

Nietzsche wrote:

Woman wants to become independent - and for that reason she is beginning to enlighten men about "woman as such" - that is among the most deleterious developments in the general process of making Europe ugly. For what must these crude attempts of female scholarship and self-exposure bring to light! Woman has so many reasons for shame; hidden in women is so much pedantry, superficiality, so many characteristics of the school teacher, petty arrogance, petty indulgence, and immodesty - just look at the way she interacts with children! - Up to now basically these qualities have best been kept repressed and controlled by fear of man. Woe when the "eternally boring in woman" - she is rich in that! - is first allowed to venture out, when she begins thoroughly and fundamentally to forget her shrewdness and art, her qualities of grace, of play, of driving cares away, of mitigating troubles and taking things lightly, and her delicate skill with agreeable pleasures! Nowadays we can already hear women's voices which - by holy Aristophanes! - are frightening. They threaten with medical clarity what woman wants from man, from start to finish. Isn't it in the very worst taste for woman to prepare like this to become scientific? So far, enlightening has fortunately been a man's business, a man's talent - in the process we remained "among ourselves." In dealing with everything which women write about concerning "woman," we may finally retain a healthy mistrust whether woman really wants enlightenment about herself - or is capable of wanting it. . . . Unless a woman by doing this is seeking some new finery for herself - so I do think that dressing herself up belongs to the eternally feminine? - well, by doing this she does want to arouse fear of herself: - in that way perhaps she wants power. But she does not want the truth. What does a woman have to do with truth! From the very beginning nothing is stranger, more unfavourable, or more hostile to women than truth - her great art is the lie, her highest concern appearance and beauty. We men should admit it - we honour and love precisely this art and this instinct in woman, we who have a hard time of it and are happy to get our relief by associating with beings under whose hands, looks, and tender foolishness our seriousness, our gravity and profundity seem almost silly. Finally I put the question: has a woman ever herself conceded that a woman's head is profound, that a woman's heart is just? And isn't it true that, speaking generally, "woman" up to this point has been held in contempt mostly by woman herself - and not at all by us? We men want a woman not to continue to compromise herself by enlightenment, just as it was masculine care and consideration for woman that made the church decree mulier taceat in ecclesia [let a woman be silent in church]! It was an advantage for woman, when Napoleon let the all-too-loquacious Madame de Staël understand: mulier taceat in politicis [let women be silent in politics] ! - And I think that a true friend of women is the man who nowadays shouts out to them: mulier taceat de muliere [let woman be silent about women]!

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Hrodeberto wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

In order to make himself feel better, he wrote nasty things about women[...].

Such as...?

Nietzsche wrote:
When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality.

Nietzsche wrote:
Women are considered deep – why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow.

Nietzsche wrote:
You are going to women? Do not forget the whip!

Nietzsche wrote:
Woman was God's second mistake.

Any more questions?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Abstractions.
Why doesn't anyone understand context?

Excellent excerpts, btw, Fort.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Erik still doesn't "see" women. It's why he oscillates between worship and rage-venting, both of which betray a neediness, a victim of the waves.

Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:15 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Erik still doesn't "see" women.  It's why he oscillates between worship and rage-venting, both of which betray a neediness, a victim of the waves.

See how he personalizes this? ^^^

Understandable; once you become enchanted with an author as such, it feels like a part of them merges with your identity.

This sort of romanticization is archetypical of those who reference authors, as if they were infallible authorities.

But anyways, perhaps Nietzsche knew best about these " waves ";

Nietzsche wrote:
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Question is: did he ever manage to find a surf board?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Everything is personal. Did you not ascribe "nasty" to Nietzsche's perspectives on women.

Back to top Go down

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Hrodeberto wrote:
Everything is personal. Did you not ascribe "nasty" to Nietzsche's perspectives on women.

Everything is personal?

People are never capable of cold-blooded objectivity, like Lys?

Sometimes people feel the need to romanticize certain individuals, gloss over their defects, or just make lackadaisical excuses for them.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Hrodeberto wrote:

Everything is personal?

People are never capable of cold-blooded objectivity, like Lys?

Sometimes people feel the need to romanticize certain individuals, gloss over their defects, or just make lackadaisical excuses for them.

Yes, because subject and object are inseparable, or again, the subject is in the object and the object in the subject: once you have intended and attended to an object of perception, separation, then you have involved yourself, made it personal, and to whatever extent you personalize or impersonalize it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All art is equal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. All art is equal. Empty

Back to top Go down

All art is equal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next