View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Nightmare wrote:

Nonsense

He was inept with women, cut the crap.

I understand that you identify with him, respect what he did.

But don't sugar-coat.

He was a great philosophical mind, but he was sexually awkward.

In order to make himself feel better, he wrote nasty things about women, just like Schopenhauer did.

Hmm, I thought you thought femininity was disgusting and weak, and weakness disgusting. Why are you getting on his case about saying nasty things about women? Thought he and you were on the same side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:58 am

So in order to speak objectively about women, you have to be liked by women?

If you're liked by women then you're more likely to be biased in favor of them, if you're disliked by women then you're more likely to be biased against them.

Being liked by women can therefore undermine an objective understanding of them just as much as being disliked, only it will undermine it in a different direction, one of preference towards women.

Or maybe, just maybe... we can put aside our personal preferences and bullshit ideals, and explore how women are by starting with a natural, biological/evolutionary basis?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erik uses the classical female/feminist tactic. If you oppose anything females say then you're a virgin or you almost never get laid and anything you say is therefore false by default. This is how system controls males, it does so through females.

The system seeds females with its ideas and opinions because females are submissive to powerful authority, easier to dominate, and then females force males to accept these ideas/opinions by sexual blackmail, because if males don't accept them, then they won't get access to their vagina and if they don't get access to vagina then anything they have to say is just emotionally motivated misogynistic lie by default.

So basically FIRST you have to accept everything a female has to say, then you get access to vagina, and THEN you can speak, of course, if you speak anything that goes against the modern, common narrative, you lose access to vagina and thus your opinions are rendered worthless again.

And Erik has bought into this emasculating hierarchy and merrily accepts it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:45 am

Pixie wrote:
Hmm, I thought you thought femininity was disgusting and weak, and weakness disgusting. Why are you getting on his case about saying nasty things about women? Thought he and you were on the same side.

No, that actually sounds more like you, dear; aren't you the one who said that womanliness is a disease, something that makes you passive, depressive, overly self-conscious, etc?

I do not think that femininity is weakness, nor disgusting; it only becomes those things, when too much of it is characterized in a male. That's not to say that a male can't have feminine qualities, but the right amount and should never supersede his masculine qualities, or else he becomes effeminate.

In a female, it's vice-versa.

Arbiter wrote:
Erik uses the classical female/feminist tactic. If you oppose anything females say then you're a virgin or you almost never get laid and anything you say is therefore false by default. This is how system controls males, it does so through females.

The system seeds females with its ideas and opinions because females are submissive to powerful authority, easier to dominate, and then females force males to accept these ideas/opinions by sexual blackmail, because if males don't accept them, then they won't get access to their vagina and if they don't get access to vagina then anything they have to say is just emotionally motivated misogynistic lie by default.

So basically FIRST you have to accept everything a female has to say, then you get access to vagina, and THEN you can speak, of course, if you speak anything that goes against the modern, common narrative, you lose access to vagina and thus your opinions are rendered worthless again.

And Erik has bought into this emasculating hierarchy and merrily accepts it.

No, far from it.

I'm simply being brutally honest about Nietzsche. Many of the users here idolize him, thus gloss over his imperfections.

I take it to the REAL, always do.

I'm allergic to bullshit.

It's already well known that he struggled with women ( Vagnar's wife, a lady he traveled with, etc ).
He never married, nor had children. He lived alone, in misery and physical weakness. He was a wretch.
I already showed his misogynistic aphorisms. I simply make the case that the obvious is true: that he was bitter about his past failings with women and vented his frustrations in some of his writings.

This isn't about yielding to feminist tactics, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All art is equal. Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm

One of these has real pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All art is equal.

Back to top Go down

All art is equal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2