Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

A Wake-up Call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

A Wake-up Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:03 pm

This enemy finds pride in being hated, and identity in being scorned.

It uses words to intrude and infect.
To combat it, you must remain emotionless, and use its tactics against it.

Those who dream of sword and fire have a personal fire, seeking any gasoline to inflame, and burn with it.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:16 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Imposing? Ideology?

Do you understand a single thing what is discussed on KT? If you impose, then you include all of humanity, then the Noble automaticcaly will be polluted by enforced all-inclusivity; beside, it sounds like an infantile boy's dream playing with Lego to think you have power at all.

Do I really have to remind you that the KT philosophy is aristocratic, hierarchical?

Just because I seek to impose this philosophy unto the world, that doesn't mean the filth and slime get royal seats;
they get slavery or the edge of the blade.

That's what they merit.

We fight not for some other-worldy paradise, but for a better future for people of shared genes and memes.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Satyr wrote:
Erik, I think Brian has a place in his van for you.
He wants to start his own travelling side-show of exhibitionists, and arrogant pretenders.
You'll go from parking lot to parking lot jerking off, declaring your superiority, and how philosophy has been surpassed by you, now that you know it all, and its all about word games.

I will not be hurt if you join him.  

I think li'l Erik will learn to be a "real" individual by some coward whose warrior path involves pulling the leg, tripping someone and grappling their feet as a sign of strength and bravery...

Li'l Erik should just submit himself to his new bra.

lol!

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Erik, I think Brian has a place in his van for you.
He wants to start his own travelling side-show of exhibitionists, and arrogant pretenders.
You'll go from parking lot to parking lot jerking off, declaring your superiority, and how philosophy has been surpassed by you, now that you know it all, and its all about word games.

I will not be hurt if you join him.  

I think li'l Erik will learn to be a "real" individual by some coward whose warrior path involves pulling the leg, tripping someone and grappling their feet as a sign of strength and bravery...

Li'l Erik should just submit himself to his new bra.

lol!

No need to proselytize; no interest in world domination, even if it were possible.

A man only wants to preserve his dignity in a world of filth, and degeneration, and he only spreads his cause by being an example to be emulated by those who can appreciate who and what he is, and recognize him walking among the garbage heaps, searching for bits and pieces to salvage.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Self-mastery is at the behest of continued challenges as knowledge is a ceaseless regression; and therefore self-expansion and world-domination are mutually implicated.

It is a process towards.

Atleast for me and the way I see it.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 pm

My video was created to test whether or not you guys are lukewarm. Imagine it like Nietzsche's eternal-recurrence, which was meant to separate the weak from the strong, the nihilist from the over-man.

I am willing to go into the deep-end. I don't know how many of you guys are, but try to go as deep as possible; that's what I would like, that is the aim of my video.

Know Thyself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Those who are unwilling to pick up their swords can still be of use by spreading knowledge.

Those who are willing to take up their swords and go out on their shields, will become martyrs - deified.

Violence is the divine way, the way of the gods.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 pm

And I'm willing to aim that what is one person's deepend is another's shallowend, and to play on the Nietzsche theme, waters which sediment has been stirred so that its allusion is an illusion of its depth.

Then to know that wherever it can stand and wherever it can float is to know that it is also where it can fall and where it can sink, so to know that wherever it can be both and neither is to know that is is also where it can fly.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:22 pm

To break your legs and to break your arms and to break your wings to save yourself without saving.

On the other hand, martyrdom is, to reiterate, the fear to work on oneself whereby the onus is imposed on the other, or violated.
At what are you swinging your sword and more importantly have you first picked it up-right?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:29 pm

When one stirs the sediment, settled there over centuries of attrition, one does not know what vile bugs will emerge from within its murkiness.

Violence is not only physical.
Aggression is not only of the body.
Nihilism, for example, has performed the most vile form of violence upon the human spirit that, like trauma victims, many have blocked it from consciousness.

The aggressor now plays the part of victim.
All is inverted.

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

At what are you swinging your sword and more importantly have you first picked it up-right?

The sword is being swung at the kikes, who are systematically destroying the Indo-European tradition.

And, oh yes, the sword is picked up right.

Do you want to just allow your people to be niggerized? Do you want to see your people eradicated?

Let's put some fear in the enemy.

Back to top Go down
camus666

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

The sword is being swung at the kikes, who are systematically destroying the Indo-European tradition.

Do you want to just allow your people to be niggerized? Do you want to see your people eradicated?

Now this is the sort of thing that gets you stroked!!!

Very good doggie.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Nightmare wrote:

How?

BTW, I still think you should go into the military. You'll get the release you need. If you have a record and can't get into the US military, there's always the French Foreign Legion. It'll be relatively easier than becoming a professional fighter, but you'll still get that rush of living a life on the edge. For you, I don't think it would "selling out" to the state. It would probably be enriching.

I don't think you're disciplined enough for a war of ideas. You're always going to feel that itch for action. You'll never find the type of "action" you need here.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:38 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

How?

BTW, I still think you should go into the military.  You'll get the release you need.  If you have a record and can't get into the US military, there's always the French Foreign Legion.  It'll be relatively easier than becoming a professional fighter, but you'll still get that rush of living a life on the edge.  For you, I don't think it would "selling out" to the state.  It would probably be enriching.

I don't think you're disciplined enough for a war of ideas.  You're always going to feel that itch for action.  You'll never find the type of "action" you need here.

That's good advice.
I, actually, considered getting into the Foreign Legion when I was younger than him.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:44 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

How?

BTW, I still think you should go into the military.  You'll get the release you need.  If you have a record and can't get into the US military, there's always the French Foreign Legion.  It'll be relatively easier than becoming a professional fighter, but you'll still get that rush of living a life on the edge.  For you, I don't think it would "selling out" to the state.  It would probably be enriching.

I don't think you're disciplined enough for a war of ideas.  You're always going to feel that itch for action.  You'll never find the type of "action" you need here.

It would be a release with no higher aim, no purpose to the war we Are in... it'd help or solve nothing.

He's after heroism, not release, is my understanding.
He needs that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:04 pm

American soldiers/marines are just used, like cogs in a machine, fighting in petty wars, which a small group of elitists capitalize on.

French foreign legion has no flag and is, essentially, the same as the American military; fighting in trivial wars.

I believe in what KT stands for, and I witness what's happening to my people everyday.

Yes, I'm mixed; but I still have European blood in me and that's how I identity myself, both genetically and aesthetically.

I believe in the IE tradition.

I'm not just looking to go to war for the sake of war; I'm looking to go out on my shield for something I really believe in, something noble.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:07 pm

Nightingale wrote:

You see, there's this natural aversion I have to guilt tripping and tacitly explicit conditional encouragment. A dangerous habit of mine it is.
Anyway, present postmodern conditions, all that has and might have been and all that is and might be, does have a critical element of sadness and it's an infortunate bearing, but I'll continue to giveth in ways which doesn't align with the ways of others who only want to taketh.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Lyssa wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

How?

It would be a release with no higher aim, no purpose to the war we Are in... it'd help or solve nothing.

He needs that.

He would be forced to adhere to high standards, sink or swim. He would have to become someone worthy of trust. The men around you have know they can depend on you no matter what. He would forced to gain an appreciation for attention to detail. That is worth something even if you don't believe in whatever conflict your sent to. You can still take something back from the experience and apply it to yourself. And unlike boxing, you're taken completely out of the civilian world. The military becomes your new family. So there's no going back and forth. You either make it through your 5 year commitment or however long it is, or you don't.

What sort of heroism is he going to get when he can't even self-motivate? He'll just keep sampling and sampling while tearing himself apart because he can't keep himself focused.

"I'm not just looking to go to war for the sake of war; I'm looking to go out on my shield for something I really believe in, something noble. "

In other words, he'll just end up doing something stupid which will be quickly and effortlessly appropriated by the "elites"... That's if he's serious there... and if he's not, then that just proves how he would be better served by the military.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm not trying to " guilt-trip"; I'm trying to motivate.

All I know is that I am pissed-off about what I see happening around me.

This is our Jihad, our struggle.

All or nothing! 0/100
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:22 pm

First lesson in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is...

> You don't hate the enemy.
For three reasons....

1- The enemy, being Nihilistic, identifies with being hated, and in fact accuses all that challenge it as being haters.
Being hated, envied, is what it identifies with...Culture of Victims.
The chosen to suffer.

2- Hatred is an emotion, a passion, like love, and if not controlled it consumes you, and makes you less effective.
Passions are to multiply the reasoning, the brain's strength and accuracy, the Will's force: the accuracy of the hand's swing, and the devastating cut of the mouth's words.

3- You do not hate a virus, or an animal, for being what it is.
You rejoice that it exists, because its existence keeps you sharp and your identity distinct.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Satyr wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

How?

That's good advice.
I, actually, considered getting into the Foreign Legion when I was younger than him.

It was relatively recent that I fantasized about it as being an avenue of escaping what I couldn't sublimate here and now and what's to come.
Also projections of oceanic work in the Antarctic and even more recently, upon introduction to some novel information, training Huskies and sledding across the Scandinavian Wilderness.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Anything that tests your will, and helps you reach your limits, during your twenties, will do.

It's a first step towards knowing yourself.
A sheltered existence is difficult to overcome.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Nightmare wrote:
I'm not trying to " guilt-trip"; I'm trying to motivate.

All I know is that I am pissed-off about what I see happening around me.

This is our Jihad, our struggle.

All or nothing! 0/100

As stated, it's a habit rooted in intuition which skepticism gets tangled up with a paranoid-cynicism. It ends up depleting the innocence out of everything and anything it disagreebly suspects as deceitful.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:59 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

How?

He needs that.

He would be forced to adhere to high standards, sink or swim.  He would have to become someone worthy of trust.  The men around you have know they can depend on you no matter what.  He would forced to gain an appreciation for attention to detail.  That is worth something even if you don't believe in whatever conflict your sent to.  You can still take something back from the experience and apply it to yourself.  And unlike boxing, you're taken completely out of the civilian world.  The military becomes your new family.  So there's no going back and forth.  You either make it through your 5 year commitment or however long it is, or you don't.  

What sort of heroism is he going to get when he can't even self-motivate?  He'll just keep sampling and sampling while tearing himself apart because he can't keep himself focused.

"I'm not just looking to go to war for the sake of war; I'm looking to go out on my shield for something I really believe in, something noble. "

In other words, he'll just end up doing something stupid which will be quickly and effortlessly appropriated by the "elites"... That's if he's serious there... and if he's not, then that just proves how he would be better served by the military.

His idea of warrior is Scarface's romanticist Tony Montana... someone who rules with force, than strength of discipline.

Double-crossing is daily bread,, it wouldn't even feel like a deficit in one's character. He's into "glory-porn".
If you remember, he was praising the mexican cartels as his heroes and role models.

Reality is everywhere and there is no escape for him.

And isn't that the kind of philosophical problem N. had to answer, and for which forums like this exist...,, air supply could have sung, "how do you make warriors out of nothing at all?" Because, it seems to me, military would be the "easier" solution... "if" he's serious.

In general, I'm of the mindset of that quartet in the Gita,
better to carry out your rightful purpose and fail at it, than carry out an alien purpose and be a success at it.
N. echoed this when he said, failing at something you pursued doesnt make you a failure per se.
Pursue or perish!

Even if there are only, 2, 3, 4 people or even 0, who turn out here, we would still be here, because we do what needs to be done. Beyond loss/gain.
Everyone needs to figure out their own "dharma".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:22 pm

I said that stuff about the cartels, when I first registered here, years ago.

I stated many foolish things.

Tony Montana is not my idea of a warrior. And I'm not into "glory-porn"; if I was, I'd just join the military and kill a bunch of insurgents and jump on a grenade.

I won't fight in any war, unless I believe in it 100 percent --- unless I'd be willing to martyr myself for it without hesitation.

I guess the question you need to ask yourself, Lyssa, is whether or not you would also do the same.

Are you really 100 percent?

Know Thyself
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Use the army as a means of discipline, don't expect to fight and die for noble ideals or a cause controlled by our own racial people. The FFL would be an better option than the U.S. army, one because there are many different European peoples who can teach you a thing or two from their own culture and language; two because many are racial aware if you exclude the U.S. recruits; three because you are forced to learn French (adapt or fuck off) which you can use later in life outside the army; four because they mainly march and you have a lesser chance to be send to another fallacious war; five because they do other things beside training to fight such as crafting; six because you can become financially secure and buy a house somewhere in France's countryside.

Eventually the greatest war to be fought is inside, to not yield to the desire to kill for your principles those you deem unworthy and thus your relatives and people who have shared ideals will be silenced; to defend yourself from the leaking Nihilist values to which we are exposed continuously, to not be seduced to fall for any degenracy you come across.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:39 pm

What does it mean for you when you say ''Know Thyself'' at every end of your post, a personalised ''allahu akbar''..?

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Anyone who sees this as a "Jihad" is already infected by "glory porn"; some words do not work as metaphors because they are value-loaded terms that can't be separated from their history.

The tints you use, colour the world you see.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:07 pm

It needs an associative gesture; some salute or something or other.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Glory-porn; like that American Psycho character who filmed himself in full ''glory'' fucking a prostitue from behind and making poses while doing so?

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wake-up Call A Wake-up Call - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wake-up Call