Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Can't breathe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2015-04-20
Location : Repentance.

PostSubject: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Creation is the release of (ex)cess energies. (Pro)creation is the release of (ex)cess energies.

The (ox)ygen levels have decreased 60% percent over the past 100 years. Ox, the workhorse.

Over the years, humans have become fat, lazy and weak. Humans can walk shorter and shorter distances. It is not just because of reliance on cars, but due to low oxygen. With low energies, there is no room for creation, only sitting on a sofa and watching TV. With no creations, and no energies, the world will collapse.

In Tibet, humans live longer on low oxygen. But this is because they have clean air. In toxic cities, humans cannot regenerate in low oxygen conditions with high toxins. It is true that athletes strengthen their body using low oxygen for short periods. However, humans would be tenfold stronger if they had a continuous supply of high oxygen. 200 years ago Abe Lincoln could walk 18 miles. Nowadays, in high toxin, low oxygen environments, humans can barely walk 18 yards.

Humans are growing more and more weaker. Pretentious fools march for "the cure" when the cure is already present. Germany hospitals have 99 percent more effective cancer cures than American hospitals. Pollutants in air and food cause cancer. I had a friend who had lung cancer but refused to stop smoking while she was in the hospital. People want a "magic cure" which lets them do anything and everything to their bodies, and the "magic cure" will instantly fix it for them.

China's level of pollution has reached apocalyptic levels.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is the future we have to look forward to. Things are getting better and better, as the moderns say.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe I am too old. I am too weak. It is becoming hard to breathe. I fear that this is a battle I cannot win. We cannot escape our fate. With each growing day, we grow weaker. We are doomed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:18 pm

We are only as doomed, as we allow external forces to mold our destinies.

Change that mentality, Trix.

Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2015-04-20
Location : Repentance.

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Nightmare wrote:
We are only as doomed, as we allow external forces to mold our destinies.

Change that mentality, Trix.

Let's take on China.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Trix is lost in the Nihilism they gave her, and is now afraid of giving herself meaning and the world a purpose.
She associates this with sujectivism and the Modern bullshit of believing in whatever you want to believe in, that makes cynics out of skeptics and Christian ascetics out of Hellenic ascetics.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2015-04-20
Location : Repentance.

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Satyr wrote:
Trix is lost in the Nihilism they gave her, and is now afraid of giving herself meaning and the world a purpose.
She associates this with sujectivism and the Modern bullshit of believing in whatever you want to believe in, that makes cynics out of skeptics and Christian ascetics out of Hellenic ascetics.
It was you that taught me the world can't be saved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2479
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Who needs saving; the world we ''save'' in human context is the preservation of potential, the Aryan spirit - but outside the human ideals, the world does not care, does not need saving and will continue regardless of our pollution. When humans talk about ''saving the world'' it mostly refers (beside tiger, lion and other animal preservation) to 'a living place for humans''.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Trix is lost in the Nihilism they gave her, and is now afraid of giving herself meaning and the world a purpose.
She associates this with sujectivism and the Modern bullshit of believing in whatever you want to believe in, that makes cynics out of skeptics and Christian ascetics out of Hellenic ascetics.
It was you that taught me the world can't be saved.

Then you misunderstood.
I meant humanity can't be saved, as a whole.
Humanity as a singular unity, cannot be saved, as the Judeo-Christians, Marxists, secular-humanists claim.

This is why I never propose changing the world, but changing self in relation to it.
You can save yourself, and those of your own kind.
Not from death, but from this decay, this life of the living-dead.
You can take advantage of this opportunity to see the world, before you die, and then, perhaps pass it on to another like you.

Humanity should be surpassed.
Surpass it in yourself first.
Discriminate with a more refined eye.
See in their mass of uniformity, pretending to be different in style, the different sub-species, and recognize yourself in others.
Once you do this the world of man becomes the new jungle, and the varieties of men become the varieties of species populating this jungle.

Does a human, in the truest sense of the term, living in the jungle try to convert all animals to being human, or like humans?
Does he hunt and kill them all?
Does he burn the jungle down?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2015-04-20
Location : Repentance.

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Satyr wrote:
This is why I never propose changing the world, but changing self in relation to it.

Don't worry about that, that's the beauty of mutations. The enviro-toxins change your body and mind for you. The self will change in relation to the world and it's toxins, It's auto-matic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15229
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Satyr wrote:
This is why I never propose changing the world, but changing self in relation to it.

Don't worry about that, that's the beauty of mutations. The enviro-toxins change your body and mind for you. The self will change in relation to the world and it's toxins, It's auto-matic.
Yes, change is inevitable, that's why these moderns worshipping change are really expressing a death-wish, are expressing their dissatisfaction with self and the world that made them possible.

The true rebel is the one preserving order in the increasing chaos, in the (inter)active Flux.
The establishment of order is an act of resistance - creativity, agon, struggle.

Changing the way you understand the world is what I am proposing.
not to agree with mine, but to agree with nature.
What does nature show you, outside human conventions, Modern human environments?

Even the world "world" now has been hijacked, as has all language, by these Nihilists.
When I say world I do not mean the world of man, the manmade world.
Man is not the measure of all things.
World is the measure of man.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2015-04-20
Location : Repentance.

PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe. Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Satyr wrote:

The true rebel is the one preserving order in the increasing chaos, in the (inter)active Flux.
The establishment of order is an act of resistance - creativity, agon, struggle.

Changing the way you understand the world is what I am proposing.
not to agree with mine, but to agree with nature.
What does nature show you, outside human conventions, Modern human environments?

Even the world "world" now has been hijacked, as has all language, by these Nihilists.

Cities are order, made by non-rebels. Perhaps I hijack this word "order". They are rebels to nature, but they are the overlords of the human species.

Nature shows me trees and stuff. There are some nooks and crannies out there that have not been too damaged by toxins yet. Damage by toxins, it is not a question of if, but of when.

Cities vs. nature - Cities provide a strange decaying no matter what, while nature provides life, if you play your cards right, if not, you get a natural death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Can't breathe.

Back to top Go down
 
Can't breathe.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» pulled my chest muscle
» stitch type pain under ribcage, only occurs when trying to breathe deeply

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: