Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:55 am

A rant, I wanted to share here:

LIBERTY PRIME 9:16 PM

The reason for me not being racist is not because I have white guilt. It is because I know what's right and wrong. We are human. We used to with sticks and dirt, and now we can create masterpieces. I believe the same thing happens with accepting people for who they are. We have grown not as whites, but as humans, so you can cut the shit.
Show less

Slaughtz 10:52 PM

+LIBERTY PRIME Very cute. Is war, necessity, not the mother of invention? Did not technology advance very fast due to it? And what, exactly, caused those wars? Was it peace loving and being 'humanist'? How about 'sharing'?

No, it was ethnicities, especially in Europe, that warred the fuck out of each other. German vs Anglo, Russia vs. Europe, bloody political revolutions etc. etc.

Amazing, '''racist''' tribalism is actually responsible for wars and wars are responsible for technological advancement?

Maybe you mean 'social progress'... Yeah, you go ahead and attend your anti-patriarchy, anti-white rallies and complain about 'muh gender pronouns'. Into the trash, you go.

Technology, in fact, is the only reason you're even considering your completely naive position. If not for the technology built by necessity, by competition, you'd be worrying about bandits stealing your shit and keeping a close community of trusted compatriots.

I'm not hateful of anything but ignorance and naivety, parading itself as virtue. People who have no respect for the origins of their 'advancement' or 'progress'. People paid, in blood. People overcame. Adapted. Strived. The pay off/bountifulness of that is what the vultures from other continents, non-Europeans, come to feed off of. Then, tell the sons and daughters of the people who dealt with that shit, to stop taking pride in their forefathers.

The idiot, or ungrateful, entitled and hateful piece of shit, is you and all your '''Social Justice''' ilk.

The highest expression of a love of life requires a willingness to die - which your egalitarian kind is anathema to. You will be forced to live in a world without any semblance of honor, subject to charlatans, corruption and squalor. You've declared war on all heroism and decency.

Now, go away.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 12:15 pm

He already deleted his comment, lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Satyr wrote:
Why feel shame when you can buy respect, or, at least, have some fake it?

What else can be bought?
Love, friendship, genius?

When words no longer matter, they can be thrown about to cause an impact, to build an image.
Enough money will buy you yes-sayers, worshiping the round you walk upon.
Quote :
StevieGG08 2:07 AM wrote:

Only a democratic republic with a free market economy can coexist with meritocracy. White people and asians just happen to be better than other ethnic groups because the european and asian cultures have dominated for a long long time.

Slaughtz 2:44 AM wrote:
Jesus. What is the standard for 'intelligence' but an IQ test? What is the standard for 'qualification' but experience and ability?

"Democratic republic with a free market economy can coexist with meritocracy." What a mouthful. Is that what your goal is? Do you even know what a society like that would look like? Tell me how it differs from the aim of a 'multi-cultural' and 'egalitarian' society, Homo-Economicus.

If a man pays you exorbitantly to completely abandon your child that you've raised for 10 years, throwing him into ruin where he otherwise would've had a good chance at being prosperous, is that child 'deserving' of the wreckage of a life he received? After all, you can now have many more children, but you're forbidden from helping your first child, as part of the agreement.

If you're not a Jew, you're a major cuck only concerned about power, like a greedy and conniving little rat with no sense of virtue or justice. You've reduced the most aspirant ideals to monetary value. You'd put a price on your own blood.

There's a reason separated blood-related kin get emotional when they find out each other exist. Just because you're unsatisfied, like a whinging little rodent, with what you've inherited, doesn't mean you have a claim to dictating what others should or shouldn't value. Like a triggered snowflake, whinging about nepotism and 'le racism', getting your panties in a bunch out of a deathly fear of tribal behavior, thinking it's 'incompatible' or 'outdated' with your true fedora-tippingly 'intelligent' society. You're a dweeb.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:37 am

Nice

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:05 am

In response to a cynic who said that "All [...] things ARE meaningless in the face of Entropy and the will of Fate."

I respond: "Fate isn't a will. That's your personification of the world so it remains comprehensible to you. That would be fine, if you only recognized you also have a will and may participate among the Gods."

What an explanation for the misery of the impoverished, Christianity provides: It is because they are sinful to an irredeemable fault that is the reason for their bad inheritance. That is why they may not partake in the glory which the nobility do. The battle-worn and sober knight is an equal to the lowest impoverished drunkard.

When people fear entropy and declare all meaning gone in its face, they forget what they themselves destroy. They shed skin, hair and nails. They separate themselves from their bodies, their will from their nature, or their nature from the world.

If every interaction in this world did not have meaning, then no consciousness behind it would bother maintaining it. What could anyone respond to that except that I am a sinner or taking advantage of this unseen will's grace/kindness.

First they must build, from memory and then spirits, to create a prime God. From the assumption of the prime God, they negate Him and say the world is meaningless. With the negation, they negate spiritedness. They negate memory - the haunting spectre of an empty room wherein a loved one resided only a month ago.

.988 rounded up becomes 1. Negate 1 and you get -1 instead of -.988.
You assume God, then negate God and think it's reality. You cannot negate a unicorn without creating anti-unicorn.
1 to -1
matter to anti-matter
A shadow is not a thing, it is the absence of light. A void is not a thing, it is the absence of things.
Sound and light does not travel "through" something, it is perturbations of that something.
Kant's hand experiment takes place in a human mind utilizing a thinking process duality, binary. Not in the world.
A computer calculates in binary, some calculate in ternary, humans think in nerves and synapses. The world has its own rules.

They created a duality with the death of a person, who will no longer be interacting with them or the world. Frozen as a memory - Hell and Heaven duality emerges because judgment is immediately cast by an unseen deity instead of by the people. With Pagans, the underworld is where people decay and return to Earth. Their image is tortured in hell. Elysium is where people remember you in full, they remember your life like they do tales of Gods. Purgatory is wherein a person lies in wait for their fate to be determined - they published books of untold value only to be discovered later and sent to Elysium - or burnt and forgotten, sent to the underworld.

Connecting the conceptual scheme (synapse structure) with the world outside it, in every meaningful way, is the task of every Philosopher. That is, creating a flexible mental framework out of which one is most optimally responsive to the world.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:38 am

Spoiler:
Anglo, the resentful bastard race that inherited a mind too big for its heart.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:15 pm

^ He would have been fine with Christian conspiracy, Capitalist conspiracy, Communist conspiracy, he wouldn't have called it a conspiracy though.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:38 am

sha0 @sha0
Feb 3, 2018, 6:54:55 PM keyboard_arrow_left reply thumb_up 1  thumb_down
All of this depends upon the premise that skin-color preferences are innate, which you haven't demonstrated, but merely asserted.
--

Slaughtz @Slaughtz

Feb 4, 2018, 12:34:27 AM reply thumb_up  thumb_down
@sha0 Skin Color preference is not innate, but it is as close to it you can get without it being so. Research suggests that whomever your parents look like, that is what you will be comfortable with. In birds, this is called 'imprinting', and they can 'imprint' on humans. If there is a non-interference by technology on this process of discrimination, another 2000 years and skin color blending together, eventually (at worst, or best in your racially masochistic case) all people will become 'brown'. Effectively, no more whites. However, the complete extinction of whites in 2000 years is a pretty high goal for you to accomplish - especially now that a significant portion of whites are aware that's what you and your political ideology are either indifferent to others attempting to do, or are actively doing so. But, worst case (sorry, it might be best case for you), all are brown. Now, ideological warring can cause groups to segregate geographically and eventually create different skin intonations. But, again, let's grant your ideology of individualism is so great it overcomes even that. Now you have the simple law of dialectical change among differing geographical regions to contend with, creating a new challenge of having to police the world's language. Doesn't sound very 'individualist', but let's grant you somehow you manage to square that circle because "Racism is bad mmkay". Now you've achieved your great individualist paradise where everyone shares the same language, everyone is geographically unbiased and non-invested.. Wait, maybe they'd be invested in their property. Economics. Now you have to conquer that. Not only that, but their preference for their own children over others. This 'individualism' sure did dissolute into something resembling Communism real fast, didn't it? Ah well, you'd be dead by then, anyway. What matters now is that you're living life on the hog - and you've come to tell everyone they can to, if they just utilize language to be selfish and stagnant in thought beyond anything to do with their own personal comfort - provided it doesn't lead them to unsavory things that interfere with your comfort.
--
@Slaughtz:

I agree about "imprinting," but only insofar as it is related to the concept of "conditioning."  It's not restricted to parents.  If your aunt has a different skin-color and treats you amazingly well and your parents are abusive, would you agree that there's a good chance that any skin-color preference based on original "imprinting" might be undone?  If you're a minority skin-color in a city and you never experience racism but only kindness, then goto a city where your own skin-color is the majority and treats you horribly, will your parental imprint have served you well, or will you turn around and go back?

You have mistaken me for someone else.  I don't want all people to become "brown.  Perhaps you're accustomed to discussions with people who do want that, but not this time.  If you are concerned about a skin-color disappearing, persuade men and women of that skin-color to reproduce 3 or more children and then you have population-growth.  An ethno-state might be sufficient to encourage that, but it's not been demonstrated to be necessary.

You have mistaken me for someone who wants white-skinned people to go extinct.  I don't want that.

You have mistaken me for someone who has a political ideology that supports these two positions that you've mistaken me for having.  Please ask, first.

According to the "political compass test," I am one point right of center and four points below center towards "libertarian," for whatever that's worth.

I made a very specific point to the original author and you have completely straw-manned me and accused me of being someone I'm not at all.  I'm open to further discussion if you're open to being more charitable.
--

@sha0 Your question is like asking me if a population (a whole town) somehow loses their legs, "will they give up trying to walk?" Yes, but the initial instinct is present. From the first imprint, you become biased sexually, with all things equal: such as the bizarre world where your examples happen for skin color. It doesn't address the main point of the argument which is that natural behavior to prefer mates that are roughly similar to the ones that parented you. It is the larger trends of behavior in a healthy society which is being pointed to: not dysfunctional and exceptional environments. If you cannot address it, my point stands - whether or not you intend one thing or another; though I qualified my statements with two options: you either dont care about racial genocide of whites or you desire it. If not the latter, as you claim, then the former. In that case, your behavior is simply maladaptive.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:40 pm

Quote :
I am a sin eater.
I am not a good man, in fact, I am a great man. There is no pride, or arrogance in this statement. I speak simple truth. I have an Ideal, a drive, a vision, and a Passion to fulfil my dream this makes me a great man. But it prevents me from being a good man. I may be on the side of the Light, However; do not EVER mistake me for A being of the light. I am not a saint, or even a good person. I am in fact (to my mind) a monster (I am a sin eater ) that has decided to stand on the side of the Light.
A good man would not need so many rules for himself. Good men do not need rules. My rage and anger are all tamed and controlled with a will, and focus puny beta cuck men could never understand especially not you stunted filth on the left. A Jew could not understand What I say. A Nigger lacks all thought about the beastial level, and so on and so forth. They Have not the internal Fortitude to Abide the cold furnace that fires my shriveled soul, with a singular focus and shaped on a particular path, on an anvil of the Gods. I am marked for greatness. Good men, do not Think the thoughts that I think. Good men do not treat people the way that I do. Good men are kind, compassionate, civil and righteous. I am none of those. I make decisions that good men cannot make because good men do not have the Minerals for it. I make the right decisions even if it seems like it is the wrong decision.This is because I do not need or desire the aproval of others. I simply do that wich is obvioulsy needed and correct. I strive to be like a good man yet, I know that I am not. I am working toward a world where men Like me will never be welcomed, let alone needed. My entire purpose is to become obsolete. Right now, I am a Darkness that yearns toward the light. I will make the choices that no one else can or seemingly will. I shall do what no one else is capable of, or what no other is willing to do. I will purge all that is not truth then use it like a weapon.
I am death. I am destruction, I am a bringer of truth, I may be Justice Incarnate, But I shall never be a good man. I am someone who was trained and worked for the Darkness. But I choose to serve the Interests of Light! I will go on when others have fallen. I will endure when all others can not. I shall devour the sins, and evils of the world blackening my soul so others do not have to. I will never falter, for my Vision burns inside me like a black hole consumes everything that gets too near., Nothing shall escape. I will Strive to purge the world of everything that is destroying it and in the end I will have to purge the world of myself as well.
I have heard it said Demons run when a good man goes to war. I am not a good man I am an evil who has sided with the good men. Avert thine eyes, when I go to war, for I will utterly evicerate the filth that pollutes this world. My passion, my will is controlled with almost Inhuman like focus. While this is what may make me seem like a good man, Do not fool yourself. I am nothing short of monster, A Living Dark god, one who has decided he doesn't want to live as monster anymore and has done everything in his ability to purge himself of all of his monster like qualities. Do not be fooled by my trying to help, or my compassion while I do all of this in earnest. I intend to help I am not doing this for altruistic reasons. I am not good. I yearn to be a good man yet, my intent for my dream makes me a great man, which in turn makes me a Creature of darkness. Good men can not do what is necessary in order to save the world from those that are bent on its control or destruction. It takes a monster to fight the monsters that are poisoning minds and bodies of the peoples of the world.
I would Very much Like to be a good man. The drive to obtain my vision, that cold fire, that burns me from the inside out, it consumes me, and I live and breath my vision, my desire, for I am a monster. So paradoxically my search and deep desire to become a good man has created the monster that I am. A monster I am, lest a monster I become! My goal lofty as it may seem. Simply is to purge the world of monsters like me. My Vision, is to burn the disease out, to cleanse the world of those that would destroy due to the sickness of greed. I may fail, I probably will. However; I will fail at doing what is right rather than succeeding at doing what is wrong. I am a monster, not a good man. I may be on the side of the light Yet never ye forget, that I am nor shall I ever be counted among the angels. Thus Beware ye Jews, Muslims, Niggers, Beaners, Liars, theives, Pedo's, Polititians, beauricrats. Any of the varied forms of Filth that polutues this world. For I know I am not alone. I asure you We are coming, and right quickly.

Micky Coy
3/25/18

A thought I had earlier, I didn't share, but will now: The intent in careerism is, if honest, to make oneself no longer needed. If honest. The honest intent in life is not only to make oneself no longer needed but also to make all others no longer needed by yourself. This is the striving toward power, since there is no power in slavery or mastery; to be beyond Good and Evil means to be exploited only when you do not rightfully care or expect something in turn - so it is not exploitation at all. And, to require no exploitation of the other. The answer to the Last Man is the consumption of 'evil' until there is nothing left but what is Good. Shiva, the destroyer of destruction itself, makes its appearance. With the demand for undying eros by petty tyrants, and the enabling of resentment in those needed to make a stand, has created a striving for the re-filthification of the dirt, which is a re-discovering of the sky by sheer negation. In the air after the task is completed, with whatever movement or impetus is left, it becomes the new field of dancing sprightliness - but only after all that's able to be filthified, able to be spoiled and rotted, has been rotted and consumed. This is the redemption of man to himself. And yes, that is Man - not the judaic fantasy of jews being their own savior when they have betrayed all that is rightful for the sake of self-annihilation. Where the ends of their Zoroastriac nihilism is always interfered with by 'primitive' instincts, preventing action and fruition of the very things they speak. Air will find its rightful place as meaningless once again, without objective consequence except through the countenance of a being that understands it - no longer anything but the sprightful breezes which wooshed with as much meaning as solar winds. And the 'good' is secured in using language exclusively to the filth. Here is where idea(l)s may become clean again. The 'sin eater' does not care if sin exists, it lets rot continue and it consumes it, then leaving nothing but healthy and clean to thrive - and if it is killed by the clean, the only ones it let remain, then it has served justice onto itself.

minds.com/slaughtz
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Quote :
---
Uncle Heath @UncleHeath
3 hours
Where's me fuckin' fiddle? Lol.
---
Slaughtz @Slaughtz PRO
3 hours
In your closet, where you keep all your korans, dresses and scimitars.

But I get it, love is laughing at peoples' suffering because they're being too worldly. If they're ever a bit concerned about the worldly future for themselves or their children, wanting some dignity, they just need to 'get right' with your particular kind of worship. Going to laugh in the face of a kid getting his arm blown off next because he's being too worldly and non-Christian by screaming in agony?

If only they all could live with you in your backwater where you call those around you 'trash', dripping your irony all over the place because you can't handle listening anyone's problems but your own - and if anyone has a problem, it's only because they're too imperfectly aligned with God - in your formulation.

Ever had your sentiment tested or do you just mosey around using Jesus as a shield for sadomasochistic egoism, pretending you're not running away in fear from having to show any concern, letting the devil spank your ass?

If you're going to go around using the bible as your justification for your behavior, isn't it just as well it's tossed right back in your face? Especially if it is not done in bad faith - or do you suppose sympathy and tact is beyond the call of a Christian? I never saw Jesus calling anyone trash. And before you get all Republican-American on me: sympathy and tact doesn't mean you need to support fags or homos.
---
Uncle Heath @UncleHeath
2 hours
Laughing at the irony, whitebread faggot. Happen to know the native population of the US? Durrrrrrrrrrp!
---
Slaughtz @Slaughtz PRO
2 hours
Oh, so you have a sense of ironic justice among races. You can entertain 'retarded' ideas, you're not just acting retarded, right? What's particularly special about the whites (Eng/Brits) who came to America believing in 'whiteness' that makes it so particularly funny? Did you laugh at the 'Nanking Massacre' too? After all, those countries and all wars believe in nationalism ("incompatible with Christianity" -you). You must have a whale of a time whenever there's national conflict between any group that's not your particular creed of Christian. And those Native American tribes that fought each other? You must have a hearty laugh and chuckle thinking about how whites came in and 'dealt with those non-Christians', hmm?...

Where's your cut-off? With human history determination of the availability of the bible? Where's your mocking end the world over, or are you really that dense? Make sense or you're going to start sounding like a willfully ignorant dope.
---
Uncle Heath @UncleHeath
an hour
The statement, "Cry me a fucking river, you backwards, uneducated shit heel." doesn't sum it up for you? You got no idea what you're talking about and you sound like a stupid Eiro-dipshit. Please continue. Lol. Like European history isn't solely based on white tribes slaughtering one another. Better colonize Greenland or grow some balls. On your own....
---
Slaughtz @Slaughtz PRO
41 minutes
Where's the lie though? "Europe is full of warring tribes" Sure, and the rest of the world - so you laugh at them, right? Or are you a retard? And you try to say I'm 'uneducated' LMAO. I even GAVE you a possible path for explanation, but you're so retarded and dense that you could only start blathering your big yapper about Europe and saying nothing substantive against the very obvious implication that you're a myopic clown. You should be wearing a big red nose and be dancing for little kids with that fiddle of yours. What happened to fighting principalities, supposed 'Christian'? Honestly, you're pathetic. I gave you two long posts of opportunity to explain yourself, and you just decided to stick your foot in your mouth.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Uncle Heath pretends to be an advocate for all the non-Whites throughout history who came into conflict with White people and lost. Is he also the friend of all the non-White people throughout history who came into conflict with White people and who won?
Is he only a supporter of losers throughout history or is he more generally anti-White?
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:58 pm

From what I could tell, he's like a Steven Anderson with a 'bad mouth'. Talks about all nationalism being bad, incompatible with Christianity; called whites 'trash', called Jews 'kikes', calls blacks 'nigruhs' and 'negress'. Anything not Christian is advocated against.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:05 pm

The "native population of the US" would be the founders of the US, ie whites.
There's an element of Americans who are psychologically emasculated to the degree that they'll reject biology as (one of) the basis of a political position. So instead it becomes a preference for pre-1950s culture, "traditionalism", "neo-reaction", some obscure denomination of christianity or some other fringe thing that allows them to virtue-signal against the culture they see themselves a part of. Common Filth is one example, though he imploded and does youtube videos about video games now.
It's endless factionalism and I'm convinced it arose from the nature of the original colonists who were composed of a variety of weird religious sects, because this doesn't really happen in Europe. They're constantly in a sort of competitive search for the one true way and they all end up at odds over who has actually found it. You end up with things like Mormonism, Scientology, Libertarianism and the Altright as a result.

I think this Uncle Heath guy is not worth the trouble of responding to as he has you writing long paragraphs which he only replies to with 1-sentence antagonisms. Feeding him with attention is the goal, he "wins" by showing that he can make you annoyed enough to respond to him. At the least you should respond in kind and not expect serious engagement, as he offers none.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:44 am

I think Uncle Heath has accepted the basic premises of modern liberalism.
I could even imagine him being a planted pressure release valve for "fly-over-country" people.
But it's probably genuine.

An ideology or culture which dismisses the biological reality of its members as crucial to its very existence is an ideology of the lowest common denominator and serves no purpose except its own propagation as it adapts to new hosts.

It weakens the population's vigour.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:23 am

OhFortunae wrote:

I offended someone yesterday in the comment section on fb of the Golden Cuck (the one who says to prepare for war but also says to not harm any mongrels).

Here is his fat lipnig face: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am sooo right, he is such a tranny; maybe not violent, but a tranny nontheless; he identifies with ALL mongrels as a part of his heritage; lol, next he will be a Turk.

He can feel his beard grow..? But you need to have certain genes to grow it, mongrel.

Are you talking about Chris? He is a nobody.

It irritates me that I am compared to mongrels like these.
There are different types of mongrels, aryan-type mongrels and non-aryan type mongrels.
I am the former he is the latter.
My father was a white aryan male. Certain genes dominate over others. Mother a white-acting light colored colored person. No idea what africa tribe she hails from. She is definitely not even fully african.
Can someone post pics of Africa tribes so I can examine my genes, I want to see what tribe I may be?

Vin diesel is an example of an aryan-type mongrel. Not even comparable to mongrels such as the pic below.

Posting this douchebag because I generally hate cop shows and feminist cucks who are part of the prison planet agenda.

Chris probably has an iq of 70.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 12:35 pm

The "responsible parent".
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Tell him to get a proper user name which I can google, not the generic Jack Gunter, a Lee Lou Long of the Anglosphere so I can confirm his bugman eyes at a higher resolution.

The guy reads like being a cliche.
As if somebody is playacting a rural all-American guy from the 1960s based on movies.

"You pink underwear wearing Nazi/Commie/Islamist. I will slap you silly. Bla bla bla.... Let me tell you in my wordy posts how I will kick your ass like a real man, while you are all scaredy internet keyboard warriors, Yee-Haa."

Last edited by Anfang on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Anfang wrote:
Tell him to get a proper user name which I can google, not the generic Jack Gunter, a Lee Lou Long of the Anglosphere so I can confirm his bugman eyes at a higher resolution.

I actually have to kind of agree. Scantrons just seem like a scapegoat of some backwards luddite. Scantrons simply save teachers work and effort of grading themselves.

There can be no scantron conspiracy, because the answers can be crossreferenced and proven to be either correct or false.

However, Judaic brainwashing does brainwash kids. This is objective. If the dominant religion of America's schools was Buddhism, instead of J-Xt, our schools would be doing holistic therapies, organic foods, and homeopathic remedies, and America would be a lot healthier and more wholesome.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:46 am

Not that interesting or relevant debate, but I just thought this video was nice at first, (((Saul))) telling how he is doing, his wife died recently etc sharing a nice moment, and right after that she starts to promote herself (encouraged by Saul), so I comment that for me it just ruined the moment. Especially when nothing on that channel has ever been monetized or done for profit.

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 3:10 pm

What is he on about (Spencer), don't know where else to put this

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 3:34 pm

The conserva-tard memes like the SAS video are those worthwhile to go after. What do I care what "woke" people think, at best they destroy themselves with HIV or do a "41%", at worst they hang around and molest the Normie (not that bad actually). The conserva-tard is a good target for disruption. The so called Normie might have the potential to accept some good memes.

As we move forward the Anglo will move away from the other Europeans. We will probably soon see the meme come up that it was the Russians or the Germans, or the Chinese who are responsible for woke liberalism a.k.a. fake liberalism, or how about (national) socialist liberalism or fascist liberalism. The (cultural) empire will wash its hands clean and go back to making the Anglos and liberalism great again.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 6:54 pm

I don't know what it is about february, for me it seems things always escalate on this month, old alliances are broken and new alliances are formed. I am very superstitious of this month.

But yeah to the previous, I find "fake" conservatives/bourgeois much more dangerous than leftists itself. It was very stupid of Spencer trying to not go along with others when he didn't have any good alternative perspective on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 7:04 pm

Another one, and I see a lot of right-wing people are following him (including red ice, black pill, orwell and goode and kevin mcdonald). Not for long apparently.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm

These 'dissenting' types, are part of the same system, and they don't know it, which is what makes them what they are. The "alt-right" was a self-correcting reaction to a malfunctioning system of liberalism. It was nothing more than a sub-sect of liberalism, like Protestantism was from Christianity. Part of the same domain. All i see with these types is sectarian infighting among members to the same club they are sub-consciously loyal to: modernity.

We can think of Spencer as one of the 'programmers' to this degenerate system, trying to reconfigure it to work again.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 4:37 pm

It's quite "refreshing" to engage with the stagnated left leaning people, get straight to the source of the problem. There was this woman who is the director of the Zoo in Helsinki, who supports LGBT etc. She was mocking nationalists and I saw her commenting that "It seems all the people who are against immigration are from small towns who have not even been exposed to migrants".

Then I replied my experiences that I have lived in both big and small cities, I told that I already lived near asylum center in the early/mid 90's and school had to arrange taxis for students because these refugee kids stalked/attacked kids who walked alone, and the school wasn't even far away. And the women in the area couldn't walk alone because someone always started to follow them.

And then this executive director of left-alliance in southwest Finland replies to me "There were no asylum centers in the 90's." and after that telling me that I am lying far-righter. (and I told him his projecting because he himself is dishonest)

I am kind of pissed about someone in that kind of "position" denying my experiences and saying it didn't happen. But it's for the best to experience these people as well and engage with them, these people are so hypocritical and dishonest.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:02 pm

Looking at the eyes of that profile picture, the guy looks a bit psychotic.
Weird choice to deny the existence of asylum centres. He could have chosen a lie which is much more difficult to point out, like saying that people weren't scared about it back then. Or even better, saying if they were scared it's because of their racism and fear-mongering of the right-wing extremists.
Not the brightest bulb, also doesn't know how hash-tags work.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 9:39 am

The environment of creators and destroyers. Those who must tear down for the sake of tearing down. Especially in an age where oneself is a simulation, with no actual commitments or repercussions, its all just a game of superiority.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gutmenschen, Modern Misinterpretations and Online Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next