Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:39 pm

I decided to make a separate thread for this topic, as it derailed AOC's thread.

Nietzsche, contrary to his iconoclastic reputation, was very much a Christian in spirit;

His misogyny was on par with that of the Christian patriarch's, and we all know what a
bunch of arrogant misogynists they were.

Nietzsche wrote:
When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality.

Nietzsche wrote:
Women are considered deep – why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow.

Nietzsche wrote:
You are going to women? Do not forget the whip!

Nietzsche wrote:
Woman was God's second mistake.

Nietzsche was more of a Christian, than pagan, in this regard; pagans have a natural respect for feminine power. Female deities were not seen as weak or despicable; rather, they were often displayed as warrioresses, like Athena. Christianity, on the other hand, degraded females into these creatures, who have no say in matters, mere flesh, incarnations of sin.

Just because one shows respect towards the feminine, that does not make one a gimp.

I remember watching a documentary on Nietzsche and one of the speakers tried to brush aside Nietzsche's blatant misogyny, as being merely the result of his environment and time, something he picked up from his culture.

Pathetic; he was perfectly able to rid himself of the cultural shackles of religion and morality; but not of misogyny?

HA!

Pathetic excuse.

Like I said, he struggled with women and wrote misogynistic things about them, as a way to vent his frustration.

Nietzsche, that great Christian.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:54 pm

For the sake of consciousness: please stop trying or pretending to think, until at least you consider your boundaries or  capabilities/limitatons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Yea; and Vikings are thug niggers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:13 pm

The godesses maybe were; but the ancient Greeks surely did not let those women be as freely as their godesses - in contrary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:14 pm

A nigger told me once that he was 'more Dutch' than I am, because I have dark brown eyes; makes me an transcending negro-hybrid more negro than negro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 pm

N. critiqued certain female-types; J.-Xt. slammed feminity itself and exposed how effete/feminine it was in doing so.

To a female foot-licking romantic decadent, nuances are lost and at some convenient lcd, anything becomes equivalent. Vikings are niggers, N. is a Xt. misogynist, etc.

"I will do anything for sensationalism. Its a Neeeeeed."

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 502
Join date : 2015-04-20
Location : Repentance.

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:46 pm

This is high treason. You made a thread saying Christianity was disgusting because it promoted weakness and femininity, and that Paganism was good because it promoted godly masculinity.

Now you are attacking a dead man for saying things which were anti-woman, and pro-masculinity, and yet you say he is a Christian for this which implies he is pro femininity according to your earlier muse. Which side are you on? Make up your mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:01 pm

Not only is N not a misogynist but to view him as such puts one at a disadvantage. It's less about taking the "right" side than it is about seeing the ever expanding division.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Lyssa wrote:
N. critiqued certain female-types; J.-Xt. slammed feminity itself and exposed how effete/feminine it was in doing so.

To a female foot-licking romantic decadent, nuances are lost and at some convenient lcd, anything becomes equivalent. Vikings are niggers, N. is a Xt. misogynist, etc.

"I will do anything for sensationalism. Its a Neeeeeed."

Mmmm

so juicy, Lys; but you should have kept your pretty lil' mouth shut, because now I'm going to tear right into you.

Lys is another bleeding-heart Nietzsche romantic, just like perpetual.

Her intellectual dishonesty about N. blatant misogyny is to be expected.

I mean, what else would you expect from someone, who says something like this:

" I promise on Nietzsche....and you know me and Nietzsche....I'm his biggest fan..."

How very....Han, Lys....how very Han of you Wink

Another interesting tid bit: Lys is struggling with her sexual identity.

She is clearly a masochist, this is obvious; she exposed herself big time with the Surrender and Sexual Predation thread.

What's cute is that in the very first entry of that thread, she started it out with:

" In tribute to male dominance and female submission ".

But, recently she erased that. Too late, though; she is already naked and exposed.
Can't back-track now, babe.

And I know she is into some hardcore BDSM; she exposes herself with her language, certain terms she uses.

Also, her pattern of asking:

"How potent is your self-disgust?"

This she has asked many times, re-phrased slightly; but ultimately the same question.

Something tells me that Lys has felt intense shame over something....

I'm wondering if it's an amalgam of her closet bi-sexuality and her morbid BDSM fantasies.

Lys, I know you like to be treated like a proper slut; suffocated, slut-shamed, and trashed.

What's even more funny is her megalomaniacal reasoning of this:

" It's because of my austere self-severity "

Har har har

No, Lys, you just realize, on a deep psychological level, that you are a worthless slut and that you deserve to be punished Wink
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:24 am

Slave2Pleasure wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
N. critiqued certain female-types; J.-Xt. slammed feminity itself and exposed how effete/feminine it was in doing so.

To a female foot-licking romantic decadent, nuances are lost and at some convenient lcd, anything becomes equivalent. Vikings are niggers, N. is a Xt. misogynist, etc.

"I will do anything for sensationalism. Its a Neeeeeed."

Mmmm

so juicy, Lys; but you should have kept your pretty lil' mouth shut, because now I'm going to tear right into you.

Lys is another bleeding-heart Nietzsche romantic, just like perpetual.

Her intellectual dishonesty about N. blatant misogyny is to be expected.

I mean, what else would you expect from someone, who says something like this:

" I promise on Nietzsche....and you know me and Nietzsche....I'm his biggest fan..."

How very....Han, Lys....how very Han of you Wink

Another interesting tid bit: Lys is struggling with her sexual identity.

She is clearly a masochist, this is obvious; she exposed herself big time with the Surrender and Sexual Predation thread.

What's cute is that in the very first entry of that thread, she started it out with:

" In tribute to male dominance and female submission ".

But, recently she erased that. Too late, though; she is already naked and exposed.
Can't back-track now, babe.

And I know she is into some hardcore BDSM; she exposes herself with her language, certain terms she uses.

Also, her pattern of asking:

"How potent is your self-disgust?"

This she has asked many times, re-phrased slightly; but ultimately the same question.

Something tells me that Lys has felt intense shame over something....

I'm wondering if it's an amalgam of her closet bi-sexuality and her morbid BDSM fantasies.

Lys, I know you like to be treated like a proper slut; suffocated, slut-shamed, and trashed.

What's even more funny is her megalomaniacal reasoning of this:

" It's because of my austere self-severity "

Har har har

No, Lys, you just realize, on a deep psychological level, that you are a worthless slut and that you deserve to be punished Wink



Another fine example of this slave's hedonism.

Only good things should ever be said about women, or about anything.

Talking of female ambiguity from her strength to her shallowness and what nature IS, is misogyny to this slave2pleasure. The oldest pagan text of the Havamal esteemed as well as cautioned on the nature of woman:

Havamal wrote:
"In a maiden’s words
no one should place faith,
nor in what a woman says;
for on a turning wheel
have their hearts been formed,
and guile in their breasts been laid..." [84]

As much as I'd like to let li'l Erik remain marinated in her ignorance like a poor chick-en,, for the others, for eg., the quote from The Antichrist: "woman was god's second mistake" is actually esteeming woman as the friend of science and condemning J.-Xt. for punishing women for being the friend of science; the whole quote goes:

Nietzsche wrote:
"--Has any one ever clearly understood the celebrated story at the beginning of the Bible--of God's mortal terror of science?... No one, in fact, has understood it. This priest-book par excellence opens, as is fitting, with the great inner difficulty of the priest: he faces only one great danger; ergo, "God" faces only one great danger.--
The old God, wholly "spirit," wholly the high-priest, wholly perfect, is promenading his garden: he is bored and trying to kill time. Against boredom even gods struggle in vain.

What does he do? He creates man--man is entertaining.... But then he notices that man is also bored. God's pity for the only form of distress that invades all paradises knows no bounds: so he forthwith creates other animals. God's first mistake: to man these other animals were not entertaining--he sought dominion over them; he did not want to be an "animal" himself.--So God created woman. In the act he brought boredom to an end--and also many other things! Woman was the second mistake of God.--"Woman, at bottom, is a serpent, Heva"--every priest knows that; "from woman comes every evil in the world"--every priest knows that, too. Ergo, she is also to blame for science.... It was through woman that man learned to taste of the tree of knowledge.--What happened?

The old God was seized by mortal terror. Man himself had been his greatest blunder; he had created a rival to himself; science makes men godlike--it is all up with priests and gods when man becomes scientific!--Moral: science is the forbidden per se; it alone is forbidden. Science is the first of sins, the germ of all sins, the original sin. This is all there is of morality.--"Thou shall not know":--the rest follows from that.--God's mortal terror, however, did not hinder him from being shrewd. How is one to protect one's self against science?

For a long while this was the capital problem. Answer: Out of paradise with man! Happiness, leisure, foster thought--and all thoughts are bad thoughts!--Man must not think.--And so the priest invents distress, death, the mortal dangers of childbirth, all sorts of misery, old age, decrepitude, above all, sickness--nothing but devices for making war on science! The troubles of man don't allow him to think....

Nevertheless--how terrible!--, the edifice of knowledge begins to tower aloft, invading heaven, shadowing the gods--what is to be done?--The old God invents war; he separates the peoples; he makes men destroy one another (--the priests have always had need of war....). War--among other things, a great disturber of science!--Incredible! Knowledge, deliverance from the priests, prospers in spite of war.--So the old God comes to his final resolution: "Man has become scientific--there is no help for it: he must be drowned!"... [AC, 48]


ADD was already a given; add more mental flatulence on top of it, and you have li'l erik with a satanic cross like a good Xt. slavegirl lost in the differences between pagan and J.-Xt.
Its called hoist by her own petard.

There's only one thing that sells.

Entertainment. Enter-tainment. Enter-tainment.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:44 am

Notice how she only addresses one of the quotes?

Nietzsche also referred to Truth, as a woman, a compliment...

But does that eradicate all his other former misogynistic nonsense?

No and no

That would be like saying the Christian patriarchs weren't misogynists, because they viewed Mary as holy and the mother of god.

Exceptions don't do away with generalities.

Nietzsche, if he had met lil' Lys, would have thought something was wrong with her sexuality, and he would have been right about that Wink

Nietzsche had bad experiences with women throughout his entire life, starting with his own family.

On the whole, he held women in contempt.

His writings are infused with bitterness, megalomania, disdain for the feminine ( most of the time ), and blatant misogyny.

The meretricious whore thinks I have ADD, because she interrupted a conversation between Satyr and I by asking , " Do you like milk in your tea, Satyr?"

How rude of her to interrupt Satyr, when he was explaining something to me

I tongue-in-cheekly responded to her rudeness by asking, " Do you like milk, Lyssa?"

And she spazzed out, because I owned her.

" Rah Rah Rah! Satyr is trying to explain something to you....You have ADD....Blah blah blah"

Hilarious when you consider how she was the one who inter-rupted the conversation.

Typical slut, who wants to be the center of attention all the time.

The worthless whore also thinks because I have an inverted cross, that I don't know the difference between pagan and Christian.

HA!

Yeah, because the inverted cross isn't meant to be a tongue-in-cheek middle-finger to Christians and Christianity.

Let the confused slut believe what she wants.


Last edited by Nightmare on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:06 am

That's it?

So dry...

Back to this imbecile's ADD to the chivalry thread:
Slave2Pleasure wrote:
That would be like saying the Christian patriarchs weren't misogynists, because they viewed Mary as holy and the mother of god.

*Because* they were misogynists, they purified and idealized her as holy goddess just like this Xt. hedon effete...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:21 am

Right...

Because purity and veneration are sooooo degrading, so misogynistic.

Yeah....

That was dry, if anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:30 pm

Oh dear, she did it again...

Trying to erase her past stupidities.

Lystrata wrote:
As if posing in an image with a sword longer than Pinocchio's nose doesn't scream " Please own me!" as an SOS.

Lys, realizing that she exposed herself once again, tried to erase her past stupidity.

But Lys and I both know the subtle F. slip that occurred in this entry of hers,,,what she thought of my picture....*sexy* Wink

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 pm

I edited it out because it was male-degrading and some good dumbbitch following my every move shouldn't have been enough to post it more than the time necessary to communicate she was some good dumbbitch.

Maybe this pondscum can stop abusing philosophy and philosophers, esp. Nietzsche like paltry bait just to get sexual attention, any attention. I gave my time enough already and know better than nourishing a glutton for abuses with abuses.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:51 pm

How's that feel: that women only ever want you for some lust, or the D., and never for more disciplinary - intellectual, spiritual and creative qualities?
Shit, maybe that's all women realize is appearances, but they can't even get that straight either.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:53 pm

There's that one from Seinfeld's George: "I'd rather she hate me and think I was good looking than her to like me and think I was ugly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Lyssa wrote:
I edited it out because it was male-degrading and some good dumbbitch following my every move shouldn't have been enough to post it more than the time necessary to communicate she was some good dumbbitch.

Maybe this pondscum can stop abusing philosophy and philosophers, esp. Nietzsche like paltry bait just to get sexual attention, any attention. I gave my time enough already and know better than nourishing a glutton for abuses with abuses.

Another lame excuse.

I owned you, Lys and I own you.

Now, run along, back over to hide underneath Satyr's skirt.

Yes, I give you permission.

Good girl Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Hrodeberto wrote:
How's that feel: that women only ever want you for some lust, or the D., and never for more disciplinary - intellectual, spiritual and creative qualities?
Shit, maybe that's all women realize is appearances, but they can't even get that straight either.


Kind of rare to find women, who are into intellectual pursuits.

I've met a few, but they were either lesbians or feminists, or both.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
This is high treason. You made a thread saying Christianity was disgusting because it promoted weakness and femininity, and that Paganism was good because it promoted godly masculinity.

Now you are attacking a dead man for saying things which were anti-woman, and pro-masculinity, and yet you say he is a Christian for this which implies he is pro femininity according to your earlier muse. Which side are you on? Make up your mind.

I made this thread a while back.
Things have changed.

Christianity is an effeminate religion; but that does not make it pro-femininity.

Feminine and effeminate are not identical.

Try using your nig-noggin a bit harder before responding to threads, dear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny

Back to top Go down
 
Nietzsche's J.-Xt. Patriarchal Misogyny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nietzsche: Greek or Roman?
» Nietzsche Quotes
» Active Nihilism
» Nietzsche

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: