Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Pain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Panther

Black Panther

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Pain Pain EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:16 am

Blood and pain. Taste your own blood first, taste your pain, love it.
Stab yourself. Be in nature.

Paganism is the love of pain. The real world is pain, and pain is the world.

Pain comes in qualities and quantities. There's good pain and there's bad pain.

Good pain is the ind that says "drink me up" and bad pain is the pain that leaves you by the side of the road, never the same again.

I conducted a study of spirit as pain. I turned into demon, after demon, after demon.... until I finally woke up from my bleeding trance as  a god.

But what kind of god! Now I need to hide and disguise as a human... walk the earth in human form... as if nothing happened to me!

But young ones see it through the membrane of my eyes and in the scars on my arms. It surprises me how wild these young sweet looking humans are. It pleases me. The generations to come will perhaps turn the world into a jungle.

Man misunderstands the law of the jungle. He thinks that animals do not communicate, or have no code of ethics!

Such barbarians will perish instantly.

Money has no ethics, and does not communicate, but only exchanges itself like violence.

But the eagle does not exchange his violence so anonymously. His violence is the sky-god itself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Not pain, need.

Suffering is a degree of need.
Pain is this need left unsatisfied for a period of time sufficient to cause damage.
The organism is experiences its need on a level where it is now harming it.

Ergo...
i need food, I feel hungry, a product of me (inter)acting, resisting other patterns, resisting entropy, ordering in the flux.
This requires the constant expenditure of energies - effort, agon.

I deplete the stores in my stomach and begin pulling from the stores of fat, then muscle.
This is when I feel hunger.

If I satisfy my need, the sensation is decreased to a level which I need not occupy my mind with - I am in a state of contentment.
I've evolved an organ(s) to store nutrients, so that I can break them down and pull from them constantly.
If I do not satisfy my need, I begin to slowly experience it rising to where it is not stressful - I call this suffering.
If I continue to be unable or unwilling to satisfy my need the body begins feeding no itself, it begins deconstructing what order it has established - it is now in pain.

Pain is the last stage of need.
For instance, I need to maintain my organs in a unity.
I have a skin, a skeleton, to do so.
If this organ keeping me as one, contained, so that my organs can (inter)act, and I can impose my will, is damaged then I immediately feel it as pain. If it is simply damaged I suffer, then I need food, water, because my body has automatic damage control mechanisms.

Pleasure is the momentary alleviation of a need.
Ecstasy is a sudden, extreme, alleviation of a need which has grown to suffering, discomfort, or which dominates my psyche.

My need to self-maintain, keeps be appropriating energies, even when I am feeling comfortable, my body is self-maintaining, doing damage control etc.
This constant appropriation of energies - patterned energies, because life as organism consumes other life - energies it has appropriated and organized into its physical presence, results in excess.
If the organism is successful, within its environment, in relation to other organisms, it accumulates excess energies.
These it directs towards growth, and mitosis.

Later, with the evolution of sexual reproduction, this excess is stores as genetic material, libidinal energies. Libidinal energies are directed towards pro-creative, later creative, objectives.
This accumulation of energies is felt as need, sexual need. The organism feels an internal pressure it wants to release.
This is the secondary need of sexual desire. It is a need produced by the need to appropriate.

This excess is what is "overflowing" if we use Nietzsche terminology.
It is valued by man because it is responsible not only for reproduction, but for civilization, art, philosophy.
Leisure, they say, is necessary for the development of a philosophical disposition...why?
Because leisure indicates an excess of energies.
If you are in need, suffering, in pain your mind will not direct any energies towards superfluous things, like contemplating its own existence.
If it does it does so using a force of will - taking the path-of-more-resistance.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Black Panther

Black Panther

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:28 pm

What about torture, and cannibalism, and human sacrifice?

Pain is what marks the human from the animal. Pain is more than need. It is art.

Pain is what causes man to make art.

Paint with blood! Paint your skull with blood!

Paint the earth red! Said god and man did it. God is natures cry "let there be blood"!
Nature made man to suffer. I mean nature wanted to suffer so she made man.

Your own pain is your own insanity. You don't need your pain because you don't need to exist. No one needs to go through with this. But we want it. Because we are nature and nature wants us, she begets her children like... Jesus after Jesus... "poor poor me bitter bitter fate", the music of the spheres. The Mayas threw a boy in the put every day for the sun to come up. Where is the need in that, no need, only pain.

You are right that life is excess. Need and excess are a hard mix.

Need is pleasure.
Anticipation. Work. Goodness.

Pain is just... being. Dionysus.

But some say Dionysus is the same as Helios!!

How can that be?
Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Need is healthy, like a plant needs water and sunlight to make itself and it doesn't go berserk.
But man, what does (s)he do?
Helplessly running around sticking needles through their flesh. Why?

There's only a small portion of the world where people are not totally insane. But the backwhippers are coming!

Just being dramatic.

We'll fend them off... somehow.

By the power of Greyskull!
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Humans are unnatural. You dont see a wolf slitting it's wrists. You don't see bears mutilating their genitals, as a "rite of passage.' Some human tribes have a rite of passage where humans must be covered in, and stung by a million bees to be a 'real man.' Human self-inflicted pain. is derived from an instinct to become op, it is no different than guns or cars, they wish to overwrite nature, give themselves a ridiculous unfair advantage, build factories, destroy nature, toughen themselves up to unnatural proportions - cheat mode. Humans are only satisfied if they are an unbeatable, untenable predator, that has no hope of losing, ever, they have a slogan, "real men never back down from a fight', which is quite an unnatural, against the predatory instinct, since standing your ground over trivial squabbles comes at a cost in real scenarios.
Back to top Go down

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:03 am

Quote :
Humans are unnatural.

You in retard mode? Replace it with distinct, and nature is full of distinctions.

Quote :
Paganism is the love of pain.

Have you ever cut yourself? There can be no true despair without hope, expectation. Christianity offered finer refinements of suffering(more than animal) as shown in movies like The Seventh Zeal, post Christianity will lay be even finer(less human).

This genius movie is metaphorical of it all.
Back to top Go down

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:47 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Quote :
Humans are unnatural.

You in retard mode? Replace it with distinct, and nature is full of distinctions.

No shit, I meant natural as in the natural earth order of things. Everything is natural in the sense that everything is causal, I mean if you want to go down that road I could say upside-down flying pigs in space are natural because it's in my head and therefore it exists, or I could say styrofoam, or toxic waste is natural because it is caused, and therefore exists in reality, and is a product of nature.
Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Humans are unnatural. You dont see a wolf slitting it's wrists. You don't see bears mutilating their genitals, as a "rite of passage.' Some human tribes have a rite of passage where humans must be covered in, and stung by a million bees to be a 'real man.'

Exactly, and this has been going on forever. It is part of mankind. Maybe this is why some philosophers put faith in suprahumanity.

Quote :
Human self-inflicted pain. is derived from an instinct to become op,

How could this ever have been derived from that?
Nonsense.

At best it is the other way around.

People trash the world around them because they are subconsciously still trying to hurt themselves.

People are bound for doom.

That is why some less sick subspecies will probably become a new species and kill off the rest.

Back to top Go down

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:07 pm

The idea behind saying only real men cover themselves with legions of bees, a tribe full of brazzilians who say those who do not cover their bodies with a million bee stings, are not men, is actually feminine in nature, like blacks who say people who dont play basketball, listen to rap music, and drink gatorade, are effte. It is a form of cowardice, feminine masochism, an attempt to become more powerful than nature, nature is feared. Self-mutilation is an attempt to transcend pain and damage itself, as an attempt to make oneself impervious, op.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Black Panther wrote:
But some say Dionysus is the same as Helios!!

How can that be?

The dark wine brings clarity and illumination.
When the sun sets, it is Dionysos in hades, and when it rises, it is Helios in the heavens.

And when the whole world plunges into darkness, the jewel of the self shines... [Heraclitus/Up.]

Shakespeare wrote:
"Love can transpose to form and dignity.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." [MND]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Black Panther wrote:
Paganism is the love of pain. The real world is pain, and pain is the world.

That sounds like Cioran;

Cioran wrote:
"The limit of every pain is an even greater pain."

Quote :
Pain comes in qualities and quantities. There's good pain and there's bad pain.

Good pain is the ind that says "drink me up" and bad pain is the pain that leaves you by the side of the road, never the same again.

I conducted a study of spirit as pain. I turned into demon, after demon, after demon.... until I finally woke up from my bleeding trance as  a god.

But what kind of god! Now I need to hide and disguise as a human... walk the earth in human form... as if nothing happened to me!

But young ones see it through the membrane of my eyes and in the scars on my arms. It surprises me how wild these young sweet looking humans are. It pleases me. The generations to come will perhaps turn the world into a jungle.

Man misunderstands the law of the jungle. He thinks that animals do not communicate, or have no code of ethics!

Such barbarians will perish instantly.

Money has no ethics, and does not communicate, but only exchanges itself like violence.

But the eagle does not exchange his violence so anonymously. His violence is the sky-god itself.

Sloterdijk wrote:
"Let me put it this way: during the plunge from the body of the mother into late capitalism, the pain of individuation accumulates for which late capitalism as such cannot be held responsible – however close this reflex may be and as numerous as the discourses may be that tell us, in the course of the instinctive search for the guilty party, where he can be found. To process on a subpolitical level this pain, which belongs not to the realm of social formation but rather to the cycle of life, a self-aware antipolitical therapeutics is required – not to depoliticize individuals, but to deneuroticize politics, to protect the political from psychodynamic movements and Dionysian short circuits.
[therapeutics releases] politics from the suspicion that it could be immediately responsible for the self-compositions and the sufferings caused by individuation in individual lives." [Critique of Cynical Reason]

To know thyself...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Sponsored content

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-