HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Immigration Issues - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Our values: Freedom of speech as long it relates to expressing your desire to suck dicks and lick assholes; to have faggots celebrate their perversions on the open streets, to have whores given the right to prostitute themselves without intolerant discomfort of parents raising their children etc.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:49 pm

FFl is full of nigs and semi-nigs; but European diversity still prevails.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:32 am

Quote :
Migrants going to vote Germans into oblivion

Shortly before the german state elections in Sachsen-Anhalt migrants without german passport will be allowed to participate at a "trial election", which won't count for the official election result.

According to LAMSA (Landesnetzwerk Migrantenorganisationen Sachsen-Anhalt) it's a way to teach migrants to participate at the democratic process and "to give them a chance to contribute to their municipal even without ballot card".

So it's official: Migrants will soon be able to vote and thereby totally disenfranchise German nationals in a few years.

The Germans quickly get their voice stolen away - both from the ballot box and form on the streets (under the accusation of hate-speech)

The left literally importing voters.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:49 am

Great analysis on the crisis.

I think that there many men who intuitively feel that there is something wrong with the modern "dating game" or "sexual market" and i believe this crisis highlights the core of this problem. Not from a FAGTOW perspective but from the fact that rejected men are just expected to "move on" despite his time being wasted and the woman choosing a more modern man whom does not share the same blood and values as the man who is rejected. I can see why men were more acceptable of a females judgement in the past, since it was limited to the tribe but now its free to spawn more moderns who further dilute and pollute this world.

Ive wondered why there have been no major studies made on the psychological effects of being single which i believe to be negative since we are reproductive creatures. Such negative effects could justify a "right" to a partner if "humanists" actually were consistent in their care for humans particularly males. Instead one is to convinced to try again and again in the market, like a fucking video game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:56 pm

^For one, man and woman will always hate each other (as much as they love one another), any reconciliation will always be short and fleeting, no matter how earth shattering.

Also, woman's need to nest eggs on this crazy drive for higher and higher standards of living that we see now (despite increasing poverty), like a sort of collective-mind trying to push out expectation males no matter the cost. This is now going on on a global level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:39 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

Also, woman's need to nest eggs on this crazy drive for higher and higher standards of living that we see now (despite increasing poverty), like a sort of collective-mind trying to push out expectation males no matter the cost.  This is now going on on a global level.

There are many good men whom have the potential to be noble who are being tossed up for a more modern man and it irritates me. I know i shouldn't care but i do.

I don't think that they understand what a rejection truly is if thought deeply, its basically saying, "i reject everything that has made you, you." The idea that such a statement should be taken lightly when it implies your death and of everything you hold dear is enraging to say the least.

How did the Trojan War begin?

Unfortunately for women its not until after they've made their mistake that they become somewhat conscious of it... more-so if they have a boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:11 am

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Great analysis on the crisis.

I think that there many men who intuitively feel that there is something wrong with the modern "dating game" or "sexual market" and i believe this crisis highlights the core of this problem. Not from a FAGTOW perspective but from the fact that rejected men are just expected to "move on" despite his time being wasted and the woman choosing a more modern man whom does not share the same blood and values as the man who is rejected. I can see why men were more acceptable of a females judgement in the past, since it was limited to the tribe but now its free to spawn more moderns who further dilute and pollute this world.

Ive wondered why there have been no major studies made on the psychological effects of being single which i believe to be negative since we are reproductive creatures. Such negative effects could justify a "right" to a partner if "humanists" actually were consistent in their care for humans particularly males. Instead one is to convinced to try again and again in the market, like a fucking video game.

I guess something good comes out of this.

I pity those who have to "look for someone", if the quality of your life is depended on finding some random person for "love" and "sex" that's sad and pathetic, then they start wonder why didn't their relationship last and they go for a new one again and again... I feel repulsed by these lowly people, even talking about people who participates in this feels dirty.

Most of the people are like children for the rest of their lives, their relationships never lasts...Is that existence even worth living.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:33 pm

The mastermind behind the Loldiers Of Odin shows up for the first time in the public, you don't even need to have the translation, just look and listen to him, he can barely speak. 00:20 he just says "open the borders!", that's enough, you can hear crowd shouting "fuck you" (haista paska), almost feels like picking on a retarded kid after seeing him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Ugly, degenerate, weak, feminine, chin-neck face.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:49 am

OhFortunae wrote:
Ugly, degenerate, weak, feminine, chin-neck face.

Should have mentioned when he takes out the paper he is reading the UN's declaration of human rights as if he was reading a bible/word of god, in the beginning he couldn't even form a cohesive sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:30 am

This is how a fundamental lib. sounds like Wink

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Where the fuck is the outrage, I don't lie I would have tortured a random mongrel to death as retaliation if something happens to my child
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir

Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:44 pm

The cancerous modern leftist globalization is what is truly feeding the impetus toward war in Europe.  These filthy migrants are just the symptom of this diseased liberal ideology. As long as the current modern narrative exists, these conditions will be the norm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Really sick, law firms compete for refugee customers in Helsinki and obviously all the costs will be payed by the tax payers. How fucking sleazy can these lawyers be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:26 am

A lawyer is a typical Semite in mentality, it is all about buying and selling as in the desert markets with cunning cheating and profit making. It is all about his personal clan and not his surrounding people, he does not live with or among, only in his own bubble of profit at cost of dignity, race and lives.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:20 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:53 pm

Everyday swimming hall occurrence in Helsinki, this is taken from security camera this week

Very symbolic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:49 am

There is loads of stuff like this starting to happen now..about time..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:36 am

It's about time people stop being "reasonable", here if you held down a criminal you would probably get assault charges ^ if someone breaks into your house and you hurt the criminal even if protecting yourself, you get assault charges

This one is too good, I would love to wipe the floor with these scumbags
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Peter Sutherland wrote:
Peter Sutherland the United Nations special representative of the secretary-general for international migration
Sutherland responded to the question, “What is your message to governments?” with this reply: “I will ask the governments to cooperate, to recognise that sovereignty is an illusion — that sovereignty is an absolute illusion that has to be put behind us. The days of hiding behind borders and fences are long gone. We have to work together and cooperate together to make a better world. And that means taking on some of the old shibboleths, taking on some of the old historic memories and images of our own country and recognising that we’re part of humankind.”

Alex Jones has good grasp of what's happening this time:

13:20

Whites are limp wristed, weak, pushovers that will bend over and do anything that's asked of them. Yet, minorities, with their intense racial consiousness of being against "whitey", think they're performing some war against the evil powerful white man 'instutition' behind all ills in the world. The elite say that the ones with power are the white people. After all - don't the people with real power control the narrative of the media and the education? Is it not the case that when white supremacy was real, that whites taught their own superiority? Now there's a new narrative against white people.. And the white people are the ones continually bending over, as Alex said. Whites are the ones submitting themselves to this mind control, this self-hating fight against their own power. Instead of fighting racism, what's being fought is power of people who happen to be white.

Blacks, etc. are all the racists - with their intense connection to their racial consciousness.

Again, race itself was a construct created by the Brits for slavery. Before that, was only xenophobia and then perhaps some ethno-supremacism. Our ancestors were first concerned with survival. We have mastered that now and it's become an argument over benefits and status.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten out enough and seen the world to have any depth to my experience, to come to conclusions about certain groups of people - especially with conflicting narratives about what constitutes legitimate news, legitimate happenings. In a solipsist bubble, decadent and ignorant - I have the disease of the modern man in that regard. When someone is told the sexual assaults in Cologne were "supposedly" or "allegedly" from immigrants, the purpose is to make it seem as if it might be from the German people.. despite there never being ANY precedent for such a thing happening. It would take a mass psychotic outbreak from Europeans for such a thing to happen. So committed, they are, to this narrative - they'll question victims' testimony on the characteristics of the people who raped them. The point is legitimizing any amount of skepticism on anything that goes against their narrative. No matter how ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 am

Enclavism

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:50 am

^ here they establish refugee centers even after protests and even if the majority votes against them, because these people who take part in housing the refugees they get so much cash from the state, it's a big business
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:33 am

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immigration Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next