Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Immigration Issues - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:23 am

sad comedy…  Sad  bounce  Exclamation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:00 am

Somali woman would rather live in her own country again than be a 'REFUGEE' in Sweden because she became ostracized after reporting the truth.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Naturally, the next step in integration would be memetic; no rules, no clarity, when gestures and conveyed impressions are enough for the new non-English speakers...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Sexual harassment grew 820% in Helsinki compared to same time from last year (and the summer has not come yet), also the foreigners who have a citizenship cannot be seen from the statistics. Red underline: the involvement of people of foreign origin 93% (from 2016 January to March).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:36 pm

haha, MV-magazine "reaches" China, that animation is made by Chinese, yet it has not yet reached Finnish mainstream media...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:32 pm

There has been for a while refugee "volunteers" in churches kindergarten. Citizen activism found this out.

And they just found another paperless war criminal working with children. Here and probably everywhere else you cannot work around/near children without first asking a clean record from the police station to prove not having any criminal background even if one works as a janitor.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 am

Not this picture, but from previous post the mother asked a refugee to remove these selfies from his facebook page which he took in the daycare, he responded to the mother that " I can do what I want, you daughter is beautiful ", so the mother from the response "figured out" what these guys are up to.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:37 pm

It would have been much quicker, with much less suffering, to educate the European populace that war was bad in the M.E. and that they need to stop supporting war... than it was to tell them to take in all refugees. It would have been much better to country build, with existing infrastructure, than it was to make all the refugees flee to Germany/Europe.

In America, the excuse for their continual war is that Assad commits human rights violations. Therefor, they must support rebels and try to topple him. Then, they say to those who wish not accept refugees, that they need to take responsibility for their destroying Syria with their warmongering/toppling. Except, the war mongering cannot stop or that would be heartless.

This kind of dichotomous positioning/reasoning makes my blood boil. I don't have the bodily health to hold that tension. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Perhaps I should laugh it off and it is just another example of my own continued struggle with nihilism that I do not. On my part, I see it atleast partly as a fitness problem.

Edit: There are three more aspects to this issue:
1. The claim of xenophobia (irrational fear) against those who oppose immigration, a different "racism" and Islamophobia (irrational fear)
2. The unwillingness of the American to give up warmongering, knowing it is the root of their hedonist privilege, the bloating of their USD, which is enforced by violence against not only the American people themselves but against foreigners.
3. [Will put here when I recall it]
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:45 am

There wouldn't be that much trouble if the refugees really were women and children as they convinced us during the crisis... Imagine the opposite, European men housing 2-10 refugee women in their houses out of "pure benevolence" instead how it is now these single European women housing refugee men in their houses and acting all innocent.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Quote :
So there you have it: Sweden is turning into a criminal hell hole where more than 11% of the population (16-79 years) are victims of crime, and probably a lot more if one adds the dark figures.

Quote :
Of the crimes against the individual in 2015, NTU states that a total of 26% were reported to the police. The highest percentage reported to the police is for muggings (53%) and lowest percentage is for sexual offenses (8%), meaning that the the amount of unreported crime is huge.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Teddy bear patrol goes to the streets, called "mothers of Perkele". They are saying to S.O.O that "We don't want your protection!". Like the article says these women seem to be able to choose their time during a day when walking outside/take a bus unlike many others.

"We want to end racism, hate speech and racist street patrolling and get S.O.O out of our streets! We will gather with our teddy bears under our arms to show we don't want hateful street patrols in our neighborhoods! "

You can't make this stuff up. First the clown patrol (Loldiers of Odin), now this.

Source:
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 12:33 pm

I get so tired of posting these

Finnish scouts all over the country invite refugees to their events.

It said this in the facebook page:

"On our checkpoint there was 7-10 year old children interviewing the refugees. Good questions, great conversations, valuable meetings and important insights about life and the world ".

Some pictures from that facebook page...

Seriously wtf...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 12:55 pm

There is a scandal after a scandal...The Finnish immigration service wants to increase refugee visitations to kindergartens...It says that it's good to get children acquaintanced with the refugees so we can both can learn from each others cultures...
EDIT: Correction, just that I don't mislead. This was their response to that previous post/scandal about the churches daycare getting acquintanced with the refugees.

Last edited by Jarno on Tue May 03, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Grooming converts and sexual Devotees.

What exactly are you doing about this issue, other than posting here?
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Parents pimping their own children to the refugees is not really something I can do anything about and I doubt anyone reasonable person does this. These parents seem to refuse to see anything bad in these refugees.

They live in their own bubble, outside criticism. These people do not care what other Finns think (they are just racist, bigoted hicks), but if it reaches a international media, they become really concerned what people outside the country think...

And I know exactly what needs to be done, but empty threats do not help anything. And the refugee/immigration is not the root of this problem. This country is being sold and the classes are divided.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:08 am

The decay of Western civilization: Double relaxed Darwinian Selection
Helmuth Nyborg

Abstract:
This article briefly describes Lynn’s view on what makes modern populations rise and fall. It then pro-
vides a demographic analysis of what happens to modern sub-fertile high-IQ Western populations when
Internal Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (IRDS) combines with External Relaxation (ERDS, in the form
of super-fertile low-IQ non-Western immigration) into Double Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (DRDS).
The genotypic IQ decline will ruin the economic and social infrastructure needed for quality education,
welfare, democracy and civilization. DRDS is currently unopposed politically, so existing fertility differ-
entials may eventually lead to Western submission or civil resistance.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:28 pm

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol at comments

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Muslim approaches him in the car and assaults him as he tries to leave.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 10:24 pm

German Government to Employ 100,000 Immigrants for One Euro an Hour:

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:07 pm

A respected violence researcher has declared that the Cologne sex attacks show German men have forgotten how to fight, and it’s a good thing.
Jörg Baberowski gave a speech recently at the Philosophy Festival  in Cologne on Thursday night saying that the New Years Eve sex attacks in Cologne prove that German males have forgotten how to stand up for themselves. He said the fact that the German men had not come to the aid of the women being sexually assaulted by large gangs of migrants showed a reluctance to be violent and commented: “We see that men in Germany no longer know how to deal with violence,” Stern reports.

However, immediately following the remark Baberowski, who is a historian at the Humboldt University in Berlin, said “thank god” that German men no longer know how to stand up for themselves or face violent conflict. He claimed that is was good that German men relied solely on the state to take care of them and protect them. He claimed that the New Years’ attacks were a failure of the state to protect its citizens and that if the government can’t guarantee that safety then the confidence the citizens have it it will be shaken.

The Cologne New Years’ Eve sex attacks, Baberowski claimed, were nothing to do with Islam but rather evidence of a lack of state control in the migrant camps. He said that if the state had more control over the migrant camps then the migrants would respect the law, not commit crimes and be more docile, as he describes the average German man.

Claiming that a lack of state authority in migrant camps led to the creation of gangs, he said that the solution was simple: “These people should have been immediately put in jail, then they would have learned something for life.”
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Lol, we don't even make it to 2050; and if we don't make it the world isn't gonna make it either. Anyway, why didn't they hire any refugees who are mathemeticians, they are our brain power after all?

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:30 pm

This is still going on by the way:

3 asylum seekers arrested for sexual assaults at music fest

German:

gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Being a Nationalistic Caucasian European, almost everything is against you, even people of your own race, you are forced into a passive submission where you literally have to allow the enemy to destroy you, your family, nation and people right before your very eyes.

Any form of self-preservation, self-defense and self-protection of who you are, your race, your heritage and ethnicity and you are automatically deemed a racist or something similar, as a way of shaming and continuously subduing you, while those you appose hold a far greater dislike and hatred for you, which is quite openly displayed without consequence or repercussion.

What makes this war difficult is that the authority is in on it and are constantly moving towards movements like multiculturalism, racial assimilation, intermarriage, Feminism etc.

Caucasian people and lands are heavily targeted to bring these ideas into being, the Caucasian is becoming the new slave, more specifically in some cases, a runaway slave, known as white flight.

Slowly but surely, the Europeans are waking up and slowly starting to form defense leagues and fight back, but it isn't of the level of intensity that it needs to be, they are still protesting, marching, speaking etc..which isn't going to realistically help the situation in any real effective manner.

Personally, there needs to be a serious extermination approach, declared all out warfare with perpetual violence where migrants, invaders, pirates, feminists, multiculturalists, anti-nationalists etc are hunted and executed with extreme force continuously until they no longer exist, which is the only way to kill the idea and restore things back to a purity and nationalistic level, and racial ethnic preservation.

This has to happen. The European nationalistic man and woman will be forced, by the reality of the circumstance, to come to terms with what they will have to do and why they will have to do this. Inevitably, it will be a do or die situation.

All networks, government buildings, religious buildings and other places where the enemy operates must be attacked and destroyed, all invaders exterminated, all politicians captured and executed for treason, all feminist women and men executed, all multi-culturalist supporters, all police officer and army/military personnel who defend these modern ideas should be executed with sheer and utter brutality.

Caucasians need to stop hoping for the best and burying their head in the sand, stop calling the police to help when something happens, stop being defenseless and unarmed.They need to start arming themselves and forming groups among each other, building networks and establishing foundations everywhere, they need to set goals and targets to harass and abuse the enemy everywhere, constantly as a ongoing lifestyle with the intending purpose of destruction with extreme relentless passion.

This is the point where we are at, it's the only way, there is still time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Drastic...
Dramatic...
Demented...

No... what is needed is a more sophisticated identification, and self-knowledge.
Consider this environment full of "humans" as not of your own kind.
They insists on being judged by the contents of their mind, so we shall indulge.
Not all of these creatures roaming around our urban fields are human - they are manimals.
Different varieties of mutations, evolved within Nihilistic conditioning.
Why harm them when you can exploit them, enjoy them, harvest them?

In natural environments the wilderness was populated with all kinds of genetic types... predators, prey, herbivorous, omnivorous, carnivorous, tree dwellers, ground dwellers, fast noes slow and sturdy ones... and so on.
Each with their own strategy, their own kind, their own methods.
So, this artificial modern world can be thought of as a wilderness, populated with different mimetic types.

Your desire to avenge yourself speaks of their power over you
The need to do violence, upon them, for no other reason than that they are what they are, speaks of a personal weakness, an insecurity.

No need to change them at all.
Why change what you are not?
Understanding them is distinguishing yourself among them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was my cotnribution towards this identification of the different mutations Modernity permits to flourish.
Each type a pop icon, a metaphor, representing a particular mutation, a psychosis... a type of Modern monstrosity - It's my Monster Manual.

Consider this test of your race, a cleaning out period.
The Jews had their holocaust, the Europeans experienced a similar cleansing during the Black Plague, inspiring Mencken to use this as the primary cause of the Renaissance that followed.
Genetic dirt cleared away to allow new growth to flourish.
Like forest fires.
This is when the rabble, the dirt, genetic garbage, is washed away, leaving the strong and the pure.

My war is about preserving the past, so that not all is lost, during this cleaning house phase in Indo-Euroepan history.
Do, or die... if we survive this test we will emerge stronger, better, smarter... more fit.
If not, then so be it.
Our weakness was our downfall.
We gave them the tools to destroy us.

Ideas, weapons, morality, traditions, tolerance, equality, rights... art... philosophy.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:43 am

It is true that I am often stuck between two worlds, the world of myself preservation as an individual and the world of my racial collective preservation, as far as i understand it to be, which I do realize that fundamentally we exist in variation, I highly doubt that sophisticated identity and self-knowledge will ever lead to any real dominance or a strong defense, especially the more refined it becomes, at best, the greater refinement will just be a preservation on the periphery.

A general collection of similar types, even if it is just of a lighter skin color, identity and self-knowledge is necessary to ward off the greater threat, this collective racial preservation, in the context of mass, is a tool to be used. This is not dominance for the sake of dominance or destruction for the sake of destruction.

My desire is to avenge myself collectively as they currently dominant and have increasing power over the environment. What they are comes with certain behavior of a highly threatening nature, it isn't a mere need to do violence upon them, just to simply do it.

I have no interest in hurting random people of any background randomly, but when they reassembling and building networks around you and ruthlessly dedicate their entire lives communicating effectively to the point of increasing the threat against you, it isn't difficult to predict the possible outcomes, it is natural for me to want to do the same in preparation for this future outcome, and matching the extremity is also necessary.

This personal weakness and insecurity stems from the fact that I am not immortal and the opposition largely out number me. In my personal space, i will do whatever is necessary to protect myself by any means, which has kept me safe and secure up until this point, but it is only a matter of time until that will not be enough, so perhaps you can understand my fear which motivates me to seek and to establish support.

My approach is not necessarily to "change" them but rather eliminate them, although that may be a form of change, life into death, and it is a justifiable response in the context defense and war. I still think that exploiting, enjoying and harvesting them is a form of change, to some degree, and it is still a threat by the increasing quantity and over population, even if it non-violent.

Our weakness was our downfall, it wasn't my weakness nor will it be my downfall, i'm doing everything i'm suppose to do as far as my nature permits me to do it. It maybe our downfall in history, past, racial and national terms, and in some sense already is.

I am not unaware of the racial impurities of my own race, i see the thugs, brutes, idiots etc, but this is a good thing, especially when they take on nationalistic forms, because despite the differences, and on mere grounds of racial similarities this is increases my chance of survival, as oppose to being among those who completely out of my kind and race. It acts as a buffer and provides pressure and tension, but it can also weaken or strengthen them, this is where we are now.

Admittedly, my approach is drastic, dramatic and somewhat demented, but i think the nihilistic conditioning produces exactly that, my approach was to match it in its extremity and fight against it with equal force if direct threat is presented..but I understand nothing has ever been perfect.

What can possibly be salvaged at such levels of nihilism?  Using the word salvaged loosely, especially since every popular social group existing in moderns times is against me in some way or form, and they are all collectively related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immigration Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next