Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr


Gender : Female Posts : 8680
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:23 am

sad comedy…  Sad  bounce  Exclamation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 718
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:00 am

Somali woman would rather live in her own country again than be a 'REFUGEE' in Sweden because she became ostracized after reporting the truth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr


Gender : Female Posts : 8680
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Naturally, the next step in integration would be memetic; no rules, no clarity, when gestures and conveyed impressions are enough for the new non-English speakers...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Sexual harassment grew 820% in Helsinki compared to same time from last year (and the summer has not come yet), also the foreigners who have a citizenship cannot be seen from the statistics. Red underline: the involvement of people of foreign origin 93% (from 2016 January to March).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

haha, MV-magazine "reaches" China, that animation is made by Chinese, yet it has not yet reached Finnish mainstream media...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There has been for a while refugee "volunteers" in churches kindergarten. Citizen activism found this out.

And they just found another paperless war criminal working with children. Here and probably everywhere else you cannot work around/near children without first asking a clean record from the police station to prove not having any criminal background even if one works as a janitor.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 am

Not this picture, but from previous post the mother asked a refugee to remove these selfies from his facebook page which he took in the daycare, he responded to the mother that " I can do what I want, you daughter is beautiful ", so the mother from the response "figured out" what these guys are up to.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 718
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:37 pm

It would have been much quicker, with much less suffering, to educate the European populace that war was bad in the M.E. and that they need to stop supporting war... than it was to tell them to take in all refugees. It would have been much better to country build, with existing infrastructure, than it was to make all the refugees flee to Germany/Europe.

In America, the excuse for their continual war is that Assad commits human rights violations. Therefor, they must support rebels and try to topple him. Then, they say to those who wish not accept refugees, that they need to take responsibility for their destroying Syria with their warmongering/toppling. Except, the war mongering cannot stop or that would be heartless.

This kind of dichotomous positioning/reasoning makes my blood boil. I don't have the bodily health to hold that tension. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Perhaps I should laugh it off and it is just another example of my own continued struggle with nihilism that I do not. On my part, I see it atleast partly as a fitness problem.

Edit: There are three more aspects to this issue:
1. The claim of xenophobia (irrational fear) against those who oppose immigration, a different "racism" and Islamophobia (irrational fear)
2. The unwillingness of the American to give up warmongering, knowing it is the root of their hedonist privilege, the bloating of their USD, which is enforced by violence against not only the American people themselves but against foreigners.
3. [Will put here when I recall it]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:45 am

There wouldn't be that much trouble if the refugees really were women and children as they convinced us during the crisis... Imagine the opposite, European men housing 2-10 refugee women in their houses out of "pure benevolence" instead how it is now these single European women housing refugee men in their houses and acting all innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
So there you have it: Sweden is turning into a criminal hell hole where more than 11% of the population (16-79 years) are victims of crime, and probably a lot more if one adds the dark figures.

Quote :
Of the crimes against the individual in 2015, NTU states that a total of 26% were reported to the police. The highest percentage reported to the police is for muggings (53%) and lowest percentage is for sexual offenses (8%), meaning that the the amount of unreported crime is huge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sun May 01, 2016 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Teddy bear patrol goes to the streets, called "mothers of Perkele". They are saying to S.O.O that "We don't want your protection!". Like the article says these women seem to be able to choose their time during a day when walking outside/take a bus unlike many others.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"We want to end racism, hate speech and racist street patrolling and get S.O.O out of our streets! We will gather with our teddy bears under our arms to show we don't want hateful street patrols in our neighborhoods! "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


You can't make this stuff up. First the clown patrol (Loldiers of Odin), now this.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 03, 2016 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I get so tired of posting these

Finnish scouts all over the country invite refugees to their events.

It said this in the facebook page:

"On our checkpoint there was 7-10 year old children interviewing the refugees. Good questions, great conversations, valuable meetings and important insights about life and the world ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some pictures from that facebook page...

Seriously wtf...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 03, 2016 12:55 pm

There is a scandal after a scandal...The Finnish immigration service wants to increase refugee visitations to kindergartens...It says that it's good to get children acquaintanced with the refugees so we can both can learn from each others cultures...
EDIT: Correction, just that I don't mislead. This was their response to that previous post/scandal about the churches daycare getting acquintanced with the refugees.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Jarno on Tue May 03, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm


Gender : Male Posts : 1471
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Grooming converts and sexual Devotees.

What exactly are you doing about this issue, other than posting here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Parents pimping their own children to the refugees is not really something I can do anything about and I doubt anyone reasonable person does this. These parents seem to refuse to see anything bad in these refugees.

They live in their own bubble, outside criticism. These people do not care what other Finns think (they are just racist, bigoted hicks), but if it reaches a international media, they become really concerned what people outside the country think...

And I know exactly what needs to be done, but empty threats do not help anything. And the refugee/immigration is not the root of this problem. This country is being sold and the classes are divided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva


Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1451
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sat May 07, 2016 8:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The decay of Western civilization: Double relaxed Darwinian Selection
Helmuth Nyborg

Abstract:
This article briefly describes Lynn’s view on what makes modern populations rise and fall. It then pro-
vides a demographic analysis of what happens to modern sub-fertile high-IQ Western populations when
Internal Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (IRDS) combines with External Relaxation (ERDS, in the form
of super-fertile low-IQ non-Western immigration) into Double Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (DRDS).
The genotypic IQ decline will ruin the economic and social infrastructure needed for quality education,
welfare, democracy and civilization. DRDS is currently unopposed politically, so existing fertility differ-
entials may eventually lead to Western submission or civil resistance.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sat May 07, 2016 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae



Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2463
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sun May 08, 2016 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 718
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Mon May 09, 2016 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae



Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2463
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed May 11, 2016 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol at comments
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 718
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed May 11, 2016 5:20 pm



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Muslim approaches him in the car and assaults him as he tries to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 718
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 17, 2016 10:24 pm

German Government to Employ 100,000 Immigrants for One Euro an Hour:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir



Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 591
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed May 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr


Gender : Female Posts : 8680
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sun May 22, 2016 1:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 718
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Sun May 22, 2016 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A respected violence researcher has declared that the Cologne sex attacks show German men have forgotten how to fight, and it’s a good thing.
Jörg Baberowski gave a speech recently at the Philosophy Festival  in Cologne on Thursday night saying that the New Years Eve sex attacks in Cologne prove that German males have forgotten how to stand up for themselves. He said the fact that the German men had not come to the aid of the women being sexually assaulted by large gangs of migrants showed a reluctance to be violent and commented: “We see that men in Germany no longer know how to deal with violence,” Stern reports.

However, immediately following the remark Baberowski, who is a historian at the Humboldt University in Berlin, said “thank god” that German men no longer know how to stand up for themselves or face violent conflict. He claimed that is was good that German men relied solely on the state to take care of them and protect them. He claimed that the New Years’ attacks were a failure of the state to protect its citizens and that if the government can’t guarantee that safety then the confidence the citizens have it it will be shaken.

The Cologne New Years’ Eve sex attacks, Baberowski claimed, were nothing to do with Islam but rather evidence of a lack of state control in the migrant camps. He said that if the state had more control over the migrant camps then the migrants would respect the law, not commit crimes and be more docile, as he describes the average German man.

Claiming that a lack of state authority in migrant camps led to the creation of gangs, he said that the solution was simple: “These people should have been immediately put in jail, then they would have learned something for life.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae



Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2463
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Lol, we don't even make it to 2050; and if we don't make it the world isn't gonna make it either. Anyway, why didn't they hire any refugees who are mathemeticians, they are our brain power after all?

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
apaosha
Daeva


Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1451
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 31, 2016 7:30 pm

This is still going on by the way:

3 asylum seekers arrested for sexual assaults at music fest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

German:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
gafr



Gender : Male Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-05-31
Location : ...

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Being a Nationalistic Caucasian European, almost everything is against you, even people of your own race, you are forced into a passive submission where you literally have to allow the enemy to destroy you, your family, nation and people right before your very eyes.

Any form of self-preservation, self-defense and self-protection of who you are, your race, your heritage and ethnicity and you are automatically deemed a racist or something similar, as a way of shaming and continuously subduing you, while those you appose hold a far greater dislike and hatred for you, which is quite openly displayed without consequence or repercussion.

What makes this war difficult is that the authority is in on it and are constantly moving towards movements like multiculturalism, racial assimilation, intermarriage, Feminism etc.

Caucasian people and lands are heavily targeted to bring these ideas into being, the Caucasian is becoming the new slave, more specifically in some cases, a runaway slave, known as white flight.

Slowly but surely, the Europeans are waking up and slowly starting to form defense leagues and fight back, but it isn't of the level of intensity that it needs to be, they are still protesting, marching, speaking etc..which isn't going to realistically help the situation in any real effective manner.

Personally, there needs to be a serious extermination approach, declared all out warfare with perpetual violence where migrants, invaders, pirates, feminists, multiculturalists, anti-nationalists etc are hunted and executed with extreme force continuously until they no longer exist, which is the only way to kill the idea and restore things back to a purity and nationalistic level, and racial ethnic preservation.

This has to happen. The European nationalistic man and woman will be forced, by the reality of the circumstance, to come to terms with what they will have to do and why they will have to do this. Inevitably, it will be a do or die situation.

All networks, government buildings, religious buildings and other places where the enemy operates must be attacked and destroyed, all invaders exterminated, all politicians captured and executed for treason, all feminist women and men executed, all multi-culturalist supporters, all police officer and army/military personnel who defend these modern ideas should be executed with sheer and utter brutality.

Caucasians need to stop hoping for the best and burying their head in the sand, stop calling the police to help when something happens, stop being defenseless and unarmed.They need to start arming themselves and forming groups among each other, building networks and establishing foundations everywhere, they need to set goals and targets to harass and abuse the enemy everywhere, constantly as a ongoing lifestyle with the intending purpose of destruction with extreme relentless passion.

This is the point where we are at, it's the only way, there is still time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Tue May 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Drastic...
Dramatic...
Demented...

No... what is needed is a more sophisticated identification, and self-knowledge.
Consider this environment full of "humans" as not of your own kind.
They insists on being judged by the contents of their mind, so we shall indulge.
Not all of these creatures roaming around our urban fields are human - they are manimals.
Different varieties of mutations, evolved within Nihilistic conditioning.
Why harm them when you can exploit them, enjoy them, harvest them?

In natural environments the wilderness was populated with all kinds of genetic types... predators, prey, herbivorous, omnivorous, carnivorous, tree dwellers, ground dwellers, fast noes slow and sturdy ones... and so on.
Each with their own strategy, their own kind, their own methods.
So, this artificial modern world can be thought of as a wilderness, populated with different mimetic types.

Your desire to avenge yourself speaks of their power over you
The need to do violence, upon them, for no other reason than that they are what they are, speaks of a personal weakness, an insecurity.

No need to change them at all.
Why change what you are not?
Understanding them is distinguishing yourself among them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was my cotnribution towards this identification of the different mutations Modernity permits to flourish.
Each type a pop icon, a metaphor, representing a particular mutation, a psychosis... a type of Modern monstrosity - It's my Monster Manual.

Consider this test of your race, a cleaning out period.
The Jews had their holocaust, the Europeans experienced a similar cleansing during the Black Plague, inspiring Mencken to use this as the primary cause of the Renaissance that followed.
Genetic dirt cleared away to allow new growth to flourish.
Like forest fires.
This is when the rabble, the dirt, genetic garbage, is washed away, leaving the strong and the pure.


My war is about preserving the past, so that not all is lost, during this cleaning house phase in Indo-Euroepan history.
Do, or die... if we survive this test we will emerge stronger, better, smarter... more fit.
If not, then so be it.
Our weakness was our downfall.
We gave them the tools to destroy us.

Ideas, weapons, morality, traditions, tolerance, equality, rights... art... philosophy.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
gafr



Gender : Male Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-05-31
Location : ...

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:43 am

It is true that I am often stuck between two worlds, the world of myself preservation as an individual and the world of my racial collective preservation, as far as i understand it to be, which I do realize that fundamentally we exist in variation, I highly doubt that sophisticated identity and self-knowledge will ever lead to any real dominance or a strong defense, especially the more refined it becomes, at best, the greater refinement will just be a preservation on the periphery.

A general collection of similar types, even if it is just of a lighter skin color, identity and self-knowledge is necessary to ward off the greater threat, this collective racial preservation, in the context of mass, is a tool to be used. This is not dominance for the sake of dominance or destruction for the sake of destruction.

My desire is to avenge myself collectively as they currently dominant and have increasing power over the environment. What they are comes with certain behavior of a highly threatening nature, it isn't a mere need to do violence upon them, just to simply do it.

I have no interest in hurting random people of any background randomly, but when they reassembling and building networks around you and ruthlessly dedicate their entire lives communicating effectively to the point of increasing the threat against you, it isn't difficult to predict the possible outcomes, it is natural for me to want to do the same in preparation for this future outcome, and matching the extremity is also necessary.

This personal weakness and insecurity stems from the fact that I am not immortal and the opposition largely out number me. In my personal space, i will do whatever is necessary to protect myself by any means, which has kept me safe and secure up until this point, but it is only a matter of time until that will not be enough, so perhaps you can understand my fear which motivates me to seek and to establish support.

My approach is not necessarily to "change" them but rather eliminate them, although that may be a form of change, life into death, and it is a justifiable response in the context defense and war. I still think that exploiting, enjoying and harvesting them is a form of change, to some degree, and it is still a threat by the increasing quantity and over population, even if it non-violent.

Our weakness was our downfall, it wasn't my weakness nor will it be my downfall, i'm doing everything i'm suppose to do as far as my nature permits me to do it. It maybe our downfall in history, past, racial and national terms, and in some sense already is.

I am not unaware of the racial impurities of my own race, i see the thugs, brutes, idiots etc, but this is a good thing, especially when they take on nationalistic forms, because despite the differences, and on mere grounds of racial similarities this is increases my chance of survival, as oppose to being among those who completely out of my kind and race. It acts as a buffer and provides pressure and tension, but it can also weaken or strengthen them, this is where we are now.

Admittedly, my approach is drastic, dramatic and somewhat demented, but i think the nihilistic conditioning produces exactly that, my approach was to match it in its extremity and fight against it with equal force if direct threat is presented..but I understand nothing has ever been perfect.

What can possibly be salvaged at such levels of nihilism?  Using the word salvaged loosely, especially since every popular social group existing in moderns times is against me in some way or form, and they are all collectively related.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:23 am

Salvage art, traditions, find and gather around you those of your kind.

Teach.
Recall.
Remember.
Repeat.

Cultivate yourself to make your discrimination sieve finer, selecting the most refined.
Be noble.
An aristocrat.
Acknowledge greatness.
Give thanks to challenges.
Endure.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:33 am

I think you need to be a little bit of both, some think "if I just become intelligent enough it will solve our problems", "if only I just knew more". I feel like this current education system feminizes youngsters with hopes of a "future"/career so they are under the illusion for a long time. Only "self-knowledge" they teach in schools is sexual education.

A lot of youngsters who are good students and study for years have absolutely no social skills so if some foreigner comes spit in their face or fling poo at them they do not know how to react or defend themselves, they might be completely baffled by that even though they studied all their life, showed good behavior in school and played by the rules there still are people in the world who use violence!

It's the "primitive" who conquers, even if you are way above everyone else you still have to reduce yourself to their realities when dealing with average people in your daily life. I don't myself fear for my life, It's quite the opposite that I would like to be in a direct conflict/confrontation just to get it over with, feel satisfied and test myself. I am tired of people pretending to be "moderate", which just means pretending to like each other. I am all for making people responsible for what they have done, but it's difficult since opposition rarely takes responsibility for what they have done because they have no shame in what they do because it's all done "in the name of love and acceptance". It used to be much easier when people didn't moderate their own thoughts and prevent themselves of any action or gathering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you get bigger sentence for threatening or inciting violence than from actual war crime
:

This guy, Seppo Lehto got 2 year and 4 month jail sentence for slandering and incitement of violence against a group:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This guy got 1 year and 4 month jail sentence for his war crimes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva


Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1451
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:09 am

That only indicates how profoundly more threatening that symbol is.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
OhFortunae



Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2463
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:06 pm

gafr wrote:
Being a Nationalistic Caucasian European, almost everything is against you, even people of your own race, you are forced into a passive submission where you literally have to allow the enemy to destroy you, your family, nation and people right before your very eyes.

Any form of self-preservation, self-defense and self-protection of who you are, your race, your heritage and ethnicity and you are automatically deemed a racist or something similar, as a way of shaming and continuously subduing you, while those you appose hold a far greater dislike and hatred for you, which is quite openly displayed without consequence or repercussion.

What makes this war difficult is that the authority is in on it and are constantly moving towards movements like multiculturalism, racial assimilation, intermarriage, Feminism etc.

Caucasian people and lands are heavily targeted to bring these ideas into being, the Caucasian is becoming the new slave, more specifically in some cases, a runaway slave, known as white flight.

Slowly but surely, the Europeans are waking up and slowly starting to form defense leagues and fight back, but it isn't of the level of intensity that it needs to be, they are still protesting, marching, speaking etc..which isn't going to realistically help the situation in any real effective manner.

Personally, there needs to be a serious extermination approach, declared all out warfare with perpetual violence where migrants, invaders, pirates, feminists, multiculturalists, anti-nationalists etc are hunted and executed with extreme force continuously until they no longer exist, which is the only way to kill the idea and restore things back to a purity and nationalistic level, and racial ethnic preservation.

This has to happen. The European nationalistic man and woman will be forced, by the reality of the circumstance, to come to terms with what they will have to do and why they will have to do this. Inevitably, it will be a do or die situation.

All networks, government buildings, religious buildings and other places where the enemy operates must be attacked and destroyed, all invaders exterminated, all politicians captured and executed for treason, all feminist women and men executed, all multi-culturalist supporters, all police officer and army/military personnel who defend these modern ideas should be executed with sheer and utter brutality.

Caucasians need to stop hoping for the best and burying their head in the sand, stop calling the police to help when something happens, stop being defenseless and unarmed.They need to start arming themselves and forming groups among each other, building networks and establishing foundations everywhere, they need to set goals and targets to harass and abuse the enemy everywhere, constantly as a ongoing lifestyle with the intending purpose of destruction with extreme relentless passion.

This is the point where we are at, it's the only way, there is still time.

In many villages throughout the Netherlands there are planned colonist centres easily outnumbering some of the native communties; same in Germany. But in so far I see it, Whites are a bit of ''updated niggers'' without a memory. In a way Whites are merely a more capable race than negroes with lesser impulsiveness and a higher degree of pattern recognition and more ''personal'' by having actual various interests, thoughts and character traits - BUT, the superficiality in their living, their knowledge and broader understanding, their re/actions and such, just prove them to be too often to be kind and gullible blue eyed, blonde haired, domesticated farm animals with an occasional humping fight amongst and against one another to show off their 'orchestrated' (they fucking ''think'' too much), non-impulsive 'look at me I'm a alpha who takes no bull shit' rooster who seem not to notice the fences in which they are captivated behind. Just think about the many you have encountered, family dinners, schools, spontaneous talks, job-socialization, friends, going-out evenings, on-television-whores and the girls you have taken or tried to and actual, next to their to an degree of cuteness, fuckableness, personality and distinctiveness and the being-together memories of shared inter-actions, how superficial and unknowing they all are, no historic consciousness, no noble instinctive selections and loyalty, no personality in this regard of lineage over-thinking for future continuation, no traditions and skills passed on, no sense of self relating to their ancestors and pride beyond their self-indulgent economic ambitions or ancestral inherited appearances and goods.


(Modern) Whites are niggers with a creating touch, in a way..

But many are creating networks finally, and preparing; still, the ''alt-right'' are annoying me with their autistic inventiveness in their bubble as if they are re-inventing the wheel or something, talking aboout bad instincts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae



Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2463
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Jarno wrote:
I think you need to be a little bit of both, some think "if I just become intelligent enough it will solve our problems", "if only I just knew more". I feel like this current education system feminizes youngsters with hopes of a "future"/career so they are under the illusion for a long time. Only "self-knowledge" they teach in schools is sexual education.

A lot of youngsters who are good students and study for years have absolutely no social skills so if some foreigner comes spit in their face or fling poo at them they do not know how to react or defend themselves, they might be completely baffled by that even though they studied all their life, showed good behavior in school and played by the rules there still are people in the world who use violence!

It's the "primitive" who conquers, even if you are way above everyone else you still have to reduce yourself to their realities when dealing with average people in your daily life. I don't myself fear for my life, It's quite the opposite that I would like to be in a direct conflict/confrontation just to get it over with, feel satisfied and test myself. I am tired of people pretending to be "moderate", which just means pretending to like each other. I am all for making people responsible for what they have done, but it's difficult since opposition rarely takes responsibility for what they have done because they have no shame in what they do because it's all done "in the name of love and acceptance". It used to be much easier when people didn't moderate their own thoughts and prevent themselves of any action or gathering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you get bigger sentence for threatening or inciting violence than from actual war crime
:

This guy, Seppo Lehto got 2 year and 4 month jail sentence for slandering and incitement of violence against a group:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This guy got 1 year and 4 month jail sentence for his war crimes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Not sure what I imagine to do when somebody flings poopoo at me and it comes in my mouth.. Kill him, puke, run away before I get genital waste thrown at me with additionals such as hiv.
The weapon is your additional sight, like a gun becomes your eye; what to think of somebody throwing faeces, shit-brained mongrels with a spiritual touch for their shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 718
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:42 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Just think about the many you have encountered, family dinners, schools, spontaneous talks, job-socialization, friends, going-out evenings, on-television-whores and the girls you have taken or tried to and actual, next to their to an degree of cuteness, fuckableness, personality and distinctiveness and the being-together memories of shared inter-actions, how superficial and unknowing they all are, no historic consciousness, no noble instinctive selections and loyalty, no personality in this regard of lineage over-thinking for future continuation, no traditions and skills passed on, no sense of self relating to their ancestors and pride beyond their self-indulgent economic ambitions or ancestral inherited appearances and goods.

Loyalty is impossible between two people when there is no sense of individuality. Being part of a "human collective" would necessitate a loyalty to the super organism. Noble loyalty would not survive such a world order. Love would and could not, as well.

OhFortunae wrote:
(Modern) Whites are niggers with a creating touch, in a way..

But many are creating networks finally, and preparing; still, the ''alt-right'' are annoying me with their autistic inventiveness in their bubble as if they are re-inventing the wheel or something, talking aboout bad instincts.

Their inability to reference the past or make statements about nature is due to the shaming of nature itself after the Holocaust. The major religious event, maybe only after the resurrection of Christ, that codified nature as evil. All dialogue has been reduced to solipsistic politicking, meaning an emphasis upon logic, trying to negate an obviously accepted premise with the premise of a position they're against in order to cause cognitive dissonance. Reductio ad absurdum. The infinite philosophical masturbating of using logic instead of Empiricism. And when whites are a minority, they'll have less political competition in this logic field.
The Judaic critiques always assume a position of equality... so when you become arrogant against their critique, they accuse you of stupidity for not accepting it and also of hatred (which they equate to stupidity). That is, you need to scientifically prove any premise which is politically incorrect or else you're a retard. They always take it as if they hold the null hypothesis and arrogantly defend their critiques, declaring you stupid for not abandoning your position when you have no immediate answer or intent to investigate your truthful claim further.
Restricting speech is the only means they have to slow down how radical they're forced to become when criticisms (or messages) causing cognitive dissonance propagate, forcing continual apologetics against nature.

Nihilistic memes can only persist in a populace with such short memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae



Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2463
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
OhFortunae wrote:
Just think about the many you have encountered, family dinners, schools, spontaneous talks, job-socialization, friends, going-out evenings, on-television-whores and the girls you have taken or tried to and actual, next to their to an degree of cuteness, fuckableness, personality and distinctiveness and the being-together memories of shared inter-actions, how superficial and unknowing they all are, no historic consciousness, no noble instinctive selections and loyalty, no personality in this regard of lineage over-thinking for future continuation, no traditions and skills passed on, no sense of self relating to their ancestors and pride beyond their self-indulgent economic ambitions or ancestral inherited appearances and goods.

Loyalty is impossible between two people when there is no sense of individuality. Being part of a "human collective" would necessitate a loyalty to the super organism. Noble loyalty would not survive such a world order. Love would and could not, as well.

OhFortunae wrote:
(Modern) Whites are niggers with a creating touch, in a way..

But many are creating networks finally, and preparing; still, the ''alt-right'' are annoying me with their autistic inventiveness in their bubble as if they are re-inventing the wheel or something, talking aboout bad instincts.

Their inability to reference the past or make statements about nature is due to the shaming of nature itself after the Holocaust. The major religious event, maybe only after the resurrection of Christ, that codified nature as evil. All dialogue has been reduced to solipsistic politicking, meaning an emphasis upon logic, trying to negate an obviously accepted premise with the premise of a position they're against in order to cause cognitive dissonance. Reductio ad absurdum. The infinite philosophical masturbating of using logic instead of Empiricism. And when whites are a minority, they'll have less political competition in this logic field.
The Judaic critiques always assume a position of equality... so when you become arrogant against their critique, they accuse you of stupidity for not accepting it and also of hatred (which they equate to stupidity). That is, you need to scientifically prove any premise which is politically incorrect or else you're a retard. They always take it as if they hold the null hypothesis and arrogantly defend their critiques, declaring you stupid for not abandoning your position when you have no immediate answer or intent to investigate your truthful claim further.
 Restricting speech is the only means they have to slow down how radical they're forced to become when criticisms (or messages) causing cognitive dissonance propagate, forcing continual apologetics against nature.

Nihilistic memes can only persist in a populace with such short memories.

And yet, there has never been an age proclaiming itself as individualistic as today's with disloyalty flourishing as shit in the sewers. I didn't read in the poems of the ancients that proclaimed much ''individuality'' except the glorious name-making of the few which relates to a strive of obtaining virtues and characteristics more outstanding than his whole crew of bandits or warriors. They used to be more in synch with the tribe with assigned class-status and roles to obtain, you was your tribe, now you are the economic resource. The city you were from was of great importance, not your ''individuality'' and the moving of town to town (the individuality was your status, class, birth-rights, property [arranged marriages]; back then more in synch with character traits), there is a reason why people named themselves after places of origin. As if people had that much of a arrogance and time to consider ''what do I really like'' working in the mines or take what has been given to continue.


200 years people studied the races of man as any other thing.
400 years ago people understood the inferiority of the negro.

The condition we are in now could only be obtained through censoring, nit-picking, propaganda, altering the collective memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Jarno



Gender : Male Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:41 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
The weapon is your additional sight, like a gun becomes your eye; what to think of somebody throwing faeces, shit-brained mongrels with a spiritual touch for their shit.

I wasn't really putting that much thought to that, but what I meant was that "degenerates" fight cheap, I remember there was this one gay parade somewhere where these people put their piss in bottles to evade possible attackers, can't find it now. So there is no limit how low tolerant people go if they don't get what they want.

Blacks have their knockout games where they attack from behind, so walking alone and coming across a group of blacks always results in a very cheap attacks, they become bold when they find someone "vulnerable", at least outnumbered. So if you don't have any experience about blacks, you don't know that you get attacked if you turn your back or try to ignore them with "dignity". So you can't avoid this just minding your own business.


And also when you see what kind of garbage refugees leave behind that doesn't seem like too far farfetched possibility.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr


Gender : Female Posts : 8680
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
apaosha
Daeva


Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1451
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:34 pm


_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Today at 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Immigration Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Immigration Issues
» The real issues of exorcism/ Les véritables dossiers de l'exorcisme
» Motility Issues and Gastroparesis
» Issues on ICT procurement
» Travel /migration/ immigration line

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: