Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Timocracy failed because it produced two people...citizens and non-citizens. The latter, eventually rebel agaisnt the rule of the former.
The Spartans fought many wars agaisnt their helots....and they invented the Krypton to keep the non-citizens afraid.

Heinlein wrote a book based on Timocracy,,,,Starship Troopers. The book went into the politics more than the movie....which was crap...as expected from Hollywood.
The Athenians had to compromise to the masses, inventing Democracy, because they could not control the masses.
The Spartans lost control over their helots when their numbers dwindled, and they could no longer field an army large enough to deal with the masses of helots that were funded by Athenians.
That, too, can be tweaked. One takes a successful method and makes it better.

Inventing systems, like Marxism, cannot work. Man always fails to account for human vanity and degeneracy.

The rut is a period of madness for some species...as it is for humans. When a male is horny, he can do things he would not normally do. Like being drunk.
mountain goats fight, when they should be feeding and storing fat for the coming winter...many males die....but only after some have passed on their genes.
hormones. The goat has no concept of nobility or reasoning. It is overcome by an impulse, a desire, a need.
It behaves in ways that lead to its death.
Humans are no different.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 11:45 am

Profound insight, I wonder where his facebook profile and his redheaded, spiritualist, pagan, hippie 'girlfriend' who believed in animal spirits with whom he french kissed and hugged and then posted that on his public wall went...These types of guys will tell me how fucked Europe is and how European men should treat their women and how fucked-up the system is?haaa, fuck off...
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 9:55 am

polishyouth wrote:
Profound insight, I wonder where his facebook profile and his redheaded, spiritualist, pagan, hippie 'girlfriend' who believed in animal spirits with whom he french kissed and hugged and then posted that on his public wall went

ey

Seriously tho, if I went ad hom on him it'd sooner be cause he's fat.

And it still wouldn't address his arguments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 10:46 am

There is no much argument to be had, the problem is that marriage as a societal mechanism is non-existent and females are favoured and encouraged to become instruments for dissolution of basic, anthropological, societal units which are independent of the govermental supervision and intrusion and grant some sphere of freedom like for example a traditional family with a father and a mother who decide how to raise their children. Your narrative of chad/incel dichotomy is false and an attempt to artificially create a limited context for discussion that suits your personal needs and feelings, just like your overly negative estimation of the peoples of Europe(not USA or Canada as I havent investigated them), look at studies, conducted in America, and you will see that for an average white female in a multicultural states, after decades of brainwashing, an average black male would have to make over twice the amount of money to statistically equal out with an average white male(this gets raised to like over 4 times for Indians and Asians and as the females quality increases this also increases exponantially in a very large sway), look at studies that correlate IQ with marriage and reproductive success for males positively or studies that show that looks or money in males aren't an exclusive characteristic determining attractivness of a male...Everybody talks about how hurt incels are because of their lack of good looks or their 'honest' nature whilst 9/10 incels I've met were also fucked in the head and I would stay away from them even if they looked like Brad Pitt...
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:08 am

You're fighting an imaginary foe, I don't think I ever even used the terms "chad/incel" in my descriptions of reality, tho I do consider some of the memes funny it is indeed a false dichotomy, and I am aware of and agree with most of the rest you wrote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:39 am

If i missdiagnosed your views or insulted you I apologise.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:19 pm

AutSider wrote:
You're fighting an imaginary foe, I don't think I ever even used the terms "chad/incel" in my descriptions of reality, tho I do consider some of the memes funny it is indeed a false dichotomy, and I am aware of and agree with most of the rest you wrote.

Its not false if you understand why they were created and what they represent.

"Chad" was always the socially well adjusted male that adapts regardless of environment, advantageous yes, but subject to buying into nihilism to maintain his dominance with less and less effort on his part.

I know today some guys are trying to appropriate the meme to frame the Chad as the ideal "balanced" man, some have even suggested that the demonization of "Chad" is a Jewish ploy to shame dominant males, but the roots of the meme lie in a distaste of the type of man i just described. I will admit, seeing them often, they are admirable in a vacuum, the excess energy, the shameless attitude, their satisfied appearance, but look at their relationships and families, the degeneracy upheld, and you will see what fruit such men truly produce or lack thereof.

Incels are just those unwilling to compromise for reproductive success, impractical maybe, but in a world that asks one to compromise on every aspect of one's existence, it seems the least one can do is refuse to compromise their future, at least in the way the system prefers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:57 am

wow,,,i thought i was retarded...the concept of aspergers autists picking up weapons and fighting a revolution when they can't even get a job seems...pausible...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:33 am

Guerilla warfare is over.
Every uprising had some specific ingredients - patterns.
In recent times it had an external powerful supporting agency.
Even the American War of Independence was funded by France.
The French and Russian revolutions also...and there there was an additional factor not present in the west to any degree that even come close. that factor is desperation...where the individuals have nothing to lose but their own lives.
Given the present technologies anyone who tells you a grass-roots uprising will topple an elite is either lying or delusional.

The Russian Revolution was funded by Jews in the west. That is why the politburo for the first years was dominated by them...until Stalin took over.

The Jihadis fall in this category. Not only does the U.S. ant them around, but many factions are funded by Iran, China, indirectly, Russia....Israel, the Turks. The Turks were purchasing cheap oil from the Syrian branch of ISIS...until the Russians intervened.
That's why they bombed those Kurdish prisons to liberate them.

Systems collapse...and then an uprising occurs when its elites have lost most control over the institutions. They implode.
This one is already imploding...but this does not mean something sudden and dramatic - it's a slow and gradual process. This collapse - implosion - has begun decades ago....but the signs are just becoming noticeable.

When the masses are as feminized and kept well-fed, and supplied with distractions and chemical joy, they will not rise up and risk their lives. Look at the average American....most have no clue about what is going on nor do they care.
A mediocre mind with some common sense is like a genius to them.
Suspect
Most are fat from too much crap, food...and cRap music makes their brains obese...full of fat abstracted deposits, weighting down language, making it prone to fall for superstitions that offer some kind of hope, or power offer pleasure.

If people are looking for an alternative to this nihilistic system and spirituality, they do not have to invent it out of thin air.....one can look to the past to find systems there that were actually applied successfully...a bit too successfully.

If the US system collapses other nations would step in and impose their ready-made systems.
This will happen gradually....as American elites - Judeo-Puritans - begin losing control, other SuperStates will begin infiltrating and taking over the economy, the institutions, the information outlets, entertainment etc.
In fact, that is exactly what will occur....and it may manipulate grass-roots gun-ho simpletons who are ready to rise up and take arms against their own government.
It's happened before...there's precedent.
A revolutionary group is funded by an external agency, which topples the government then then the agency places its own puppet-government in its place - pretending to be part of the rebels.
This is what happened in the Russian Revolution.
This is, also, what happened during the latest Putin take-over....when the Soviet Union collapsed, during the Perestroika Revolution...(((Americans))) manipulated Yeltsin - their puppet - to buy Russia's resources.
But there must have been a shadow state still functioning to help Putin seize power before Russia was sold to the Americans. Putin could not have done so on his own.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:37 am

This Propertarianism is a good theory...only it's never been applied - so it has never been tested in real-world circumstances.
A judicial system for a future, hypothetically European ethno-state that may prevent the corruptive process from reoccurring.
Don't know about the rest.
If Doolittle is actually urging his followers to take to the streets and conduct guerilla warfare - from the safety of his home in the Ukraine - then this is something else.
Males are easily triggered when they are young and the hormones are still surging.

Males are proactive. They can't sit back and watch what they love go to shit. They want to do something about it.
But this is not like the usual kind of enemy males are used to. This is a feminine enemy, using feminine tactics - language manipulation, seducing, triggering....its asymmetrical warfare on another level. The enemy will not come out on the battlefield and fight man to man....it lies in the shadows, pulling the strings, using words to exploit to direct to influence psychologically.

This may be a strategy to trigger their enemy to stand froth and expose itself....so they know who they are.

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:56 am

My question is this: if the judges are to decide what is true or isn't according the the formulae constructed by Dolittle and this applies to all the things said that have an impact on the 'commons', first, how many judges will there have to be to properly decide and analyse all the cases, resulting from all the actual and percieved lie-telling in the society that has a potenital to impact the commons(which is practicaly, to a degree, everything conveyed), and how many judge helpers or whatever there will be to also supply the required knowledge also necessary to decide what is true or not and then what is there stopping the judges and their numerous helpers from becoming corrupt? Say I want to sue somebody about whether protein powder is actually as protein rich as he claims and if it's actually healthy, ok...This is not only a case on this, there are numerous potential disputes over all the scientific ideas and tests that would need to be first gathered by the judge helpers or lawyers or whatever that constitute this single case and from these disputes there are numerous arguments that in the same fashion can be generated by these cases and so on...And before you know it 1/5 of the population is lawyers and judges... and so on, I can go on and on about how retarded this is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:03 pm

To all those smart asses that have called me out on this I only ask this, take the system of falsification from Curt D. and prove by his methods that his own system is reliable and truthful as the judges would do on hundreds of such systems a day in his imagined West...that's all
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 3:25 pm

Eh, those who get it get it, those who don't, don't. All those with the right predispositions will arrive at more or less the same conclusions anyway, whether they call them propertarian or not.

Getting too deep into it isn't worth it for me as I have no power to enact any political changes, nor am paid to read it.

This Aarvoll video has been linked in this thread already, if you can't see how shit his arguments are you have a lot more reading (or better yet,thinking) to do.

I mean really, attacking Curt for not wasting his time on word-game gibberish that 99% of "philosophy" is, especially that which involves terms like "idealism" and "metaphysics"?

If one understands nature, then one understands life is about conflict over resources, about establishing dominance over territory and destroying enemies. Words are useful to the extent they facilitate this, and harmful to the extent they distract from it, or worse, brainwash you with anti-nature ideas which serve as a mind-trap, the mental equivalent of a mouse trap, like the idea that being dominant and taking resources is evil.

So if one understands all this, then they don't discuss useless crap like idealism. The fact he does means he either doesn't understand, and/or he is a bullshit salesmen.

While pseudo-intellectual clowns like him engage in linguistic masturbation, muzzies rape white children by the thousands. But nevermind that, right?

We have idealism to discuss.

And then he has the audacity to call others autistic, when he's completely detached from reality. And he's Christian too, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:51 pm

You are a megalomaniac and not as clever as you would like to think. 99 percent philosophy 'bullshit'?, and you would know that, yes?, a child approximately my own age?, or are you implying that the famous men who were deeply appreciated and idolised in the Western civilization that has conquered space and the whole globe in its own time and was first to create technology and sciences to the extent it did by its top 10 percent were playing 'gibberish'(lol)'word-games' and the elites were so dumb and naive(unlike you)to fall on it 99 percent of the time? do you realise what you are actually saying?, or are you smoking crack? people, cultures, sciences go through developmental phases, fool, you can't judge the people of the past from the state of knowledge and progress we have now, even though Western philosophy can stand the test of time and defend itself objectively, something isn't literally something and only something on its own(autistic brains apparently can't comprehend this), everything has an interdependency and interactivity that reaches into the past and stretches over the present and the future with uncategorizable and impossible to fully predict consequences,
Quote :
If one understands nature, then one understands life is about conflict over resources, about establishing dominance over territory and destroying enemies. Words are useful to the extent they facilitate this, and harmful to the extent they distract from it, or worse, brainwash you with anti-nature ideas which serve as a mind-trap, the mental equivalent of a mouse trap, like the idea that being dominant and taking resources is evil.
No way? Shocked Shocked Shocked How come nobody ever came up with this observation previously?
Quote :
While pseudo-intellectual clowns like him engage in linguistic masturbation, muzzies rape white children by the thousands. But nevermind that, right?

Who is raping who in the thousands? Are you trying to shame me into not trying to confront or argue against something you apparently are a proponent of, yet aren't willing to discuss?, haha Who do you think gets raped if not the Western sluts you despise so much, do you think Muslims are running around London and snatching white women from the parks and streets?, it's the low-life, nigger fucking(apologise the language) sluts that you hate so much or the feminist sluts who get drunk beyond the point of self-control that you have little respect for, is this now a bad thing? why the fuck should i care? are you trying to rally, shame, ridicule, using feminine tactics?
https://johnmarksays.com/blog/2019/8/16/what-is-gsrrm-the-femaleleft-persuasion-technique
all the things Curt and his followers do also...
Quote :

And then he has the audacity to call others autistic, when he's completely detached from reality. And he's Christian too, lol.
Except he never claimed to be an intellectual nor a genius nor having invented a system to solve all the Wests problems and end all philosophy etc. unlike your friend Curt., besides, why are you asking me this, I only spoke to him once and he openly invited anybody to argue with him(Curt refused), go argue him, why should I defend somebody else whom I dont even know?
Again, maybe I went too far with that moron namecalling..., but can't you percieve how impossible a system that bans lies in practicality?how would sciences progress if people can be trialed and punished for playing around with new ideas and systems?can't you see how quickly such system would become corrupt and would turn into a totalitarian system where the power organs trial people on intangible offences...can't you see how idiotic and impossible this is in the modern setting? are you a moron?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:58 pm

Quote :
If one understands nature, then one understands life is about conflict over resources, about establishing dominance over territory and destroying enemies.
No shit folks, shut the forum down, lets all go home...Of course life is about this as much as it is about reproduction, but so what?, this is the basis, what happens on this basis and grows out of it is gibberish word games for you?, should Darwin have had simply written a one page book that said: If one understands nature, then one understands life is about conflict over resources, about establishing dominance over territory and destroying enemies., and then went off to fight over resources and to establishing his dominance?, what about Brzezinski or Kissinger, have they missed this genius observation also and wasted their years being idealists?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Maybe we should let each individual follow his own judgements, making his own choices....towards his own destiny.

If AutSider wants to be part of the coming revolution that will change the raping of white children....then this is what he will do.
If others choose to do something else, then they should do whatever their minds tells them to.
Each has their own investments, testosterone levels, risk tolerance levels; not all have the same to lose, are of the same age, or have the same physical and/or mental potentials.

I can only predict what is most likely to occur...not what I want to occur.
I adjust my choices to this prediction.

We had one member go off and die in the middle-east fighting alongside the Communist Kurds against ISIS. That was his choice. He was a good man.
I can't lie and say he was the smartest man....but he was a noble spirit. That is enough for me.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:17 pm

If i may.

I think Autsider has a healthy Norse spirit. He's quixotic and boorish, but his attitude is a positive response to modern European apathy and i rather welcome it. I consider him an essential proponent of our race. It's important to have warriors.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:23 pm

Here, here....

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:44 am

Regarding "philosophy", I fully realize what I'm saying and stand by it.

If anything I would amplify my message and add that most social "sciences" are tax scams and degeneracy propaganda in one.

polishyouth wrote:
Who is raping who in the thousands....

Yeah yeah whatever, the point is to be focused on reality and action.

Quote :
Except he never claimed to be an intellectual nor a genius nor having invented a system to solve all the Wests problems and end all philosophy etc. unlike your friend Curt., besides, why are you asking me this, I only spoke to him once and he openly invited anybody to argue with him(Curt refused), go argue him, why should I defend somebody else whom I dont even know?

Most of what I know about propertarianism comes from Eli Harman and John Mark, I didn't read much from Curt - partly because he is difficult to read, partly because he has too much material.

Worst case scenario, propertarianism is still the lesser evil. There is no way that with the awareness of reality and arguments I've seen them display they'd create a worse system than the current one. Even if mistakes would be made, they would probably be corrected.

But as I said, if you have the right predispositions, you will naturally come to these conclusions by yourself, eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 10:30 am

Action over words, domination and expanding territory over thinking, think I am ready now, think I got it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: LYCEUM-
Jump to: