Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 9:08 pm

"Left wing is cognitively female" he says....sounds like my Feminization of Mankind.
Social behaviour demands a level fo self-repression to facilitate cooperation and tolerance of others, for long periods of time.
The larger the group, the more self-repression it necessitates for participation.

The feminine is best suited because of its reproductive role....making it more dependent on the group and therefore more willing to submit, more interested in an external order to provide a safe place for her to carry out her reproductive role.
Heterogeneous systems forcing the highest degree of feminization.  

Feminine traits are socially selected by females, through their choice of mates, or who fertilizes her ovum.
Females act as filters of genes....and in humans of gene/meme combinations.

The institution has to control the females to control the destiny of the group.
This is, relatively, easy because of the aforementioned: women are naturally predisposed to find the most powerful masculine entity and submit to it, completely, making herself a means to its ends.
This alpha-male role is monopolized by institutions, after the population has been sufficiently trained/indoctrinated to usurp phenomena with noumena...or to invert the relationship of real/ideal.

The training is easily implemented among inferior males and females....because they benefit by replacing reality with ideology.  
The reason they benefit, in the long-run, is that it implies that the cosmos is rational, ordered, and that it can be reasoned with using language (logos), and because it implies that no matter what genes you've inherited they are amendable by proper training, or a shift in attitude (perspectivism)...or that reality can be 'corrected' with semiotics, referring to abstractions - ideologically.
This is another way of saying 'all is subjective'.

They care about their racial identity because they must disappear into a whole. They intuitively know they are not able to deal with reality on their own, so they promote and defend any ideology that integrates, uniforms, and eradicates natural identifiers.
Social identifiers can be purchased...earned by working, by submitting to the social rules. Money is how the system rewards those who are productive and disciplined to its principles - its modern man's Messiah... the one-God made tangible.  

The feminine seeks refuge in larger groups. One male, no matter how strong and smart, cannot provide and protect like hundreds of inferior males.
I used the instinctive behaviour of schooling fish, or birds flocking, as an example of the Nihilistic mindset (psychology).

Self-consciousness exposes the mind to the itself, relative to other....which is a traumatic event.
Adolescence is the period the individual becomes accustomed to what it means.
Nihilism is a theoretical antidote to this insecurity. A psychology seeking refuge in uniformity, so as to not deal with how it compares to other, or it offers escape through linguistic redefinition of reality.
It's a psychological schooling/flocking, protecting the individual from an indifferent, uncertain world.

The irony is the Left cares about its own racial identity but promotes the erasing of European racial identity...intuitively knowing they cannot compete against Europeans.
The only way they can hope to have a chance is to erode the Europeans sense of self, his pride in his own inheritance, converting many into defenders of all races except their own, or by corrupting European females, making them filters of excluding European genes.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 10:43 pm

Satyr wrote:
Unless some charismatic leader does not appear out of nowhere, I doubt Americans born and raised in the decadence of the US have the spirit and the minds to muster up resistance.
If we take Trump as an example, we see the narcissistic childishness they produce and rally behind.
After decades of sit-coms, and pop-culture, what can they draw from a heritage they've already lost?

For a significant portion of the American "grassroots Right," as John Mark puts it, their heritage for the past 3 or 4 centuries IS a history of having always lost, and always feeling under siege.  Essentially they were pushed out of Britain by the early modern forces of industrialization and mercantilization, virtually enslaved in the U.S. (or continued to be pushed out of the plantation economy), escaped into the backcountry and farther farther west, hoping to be left alone.  Deep down they have always hated and feared their Yankee rulers, because they carry memories of constantly being harried by them, though they may not be able to articulate or accurately remember the reasons.  Little concessions and franchises here and there have helped win them over to some degree, but in the back of their minds many know they're still being hunted.  And now in real time they're watching themselves being discarded AGAIN in favor of more brown slaves, and being painted AGAIN as fair game.  

That's why they keep their guns. Some have been deceived and coddled enough they won't be much of a threat if it came to a fight, and a history of losing doesn't bode well for their ability to organize.  They also tend to be small-minded, short-sighted, and unimaginative like hobbits.  But if they didn't sense that something was wrong and an eventual fight was coming, they would've given the guns up already.  But they have yet to prove themselves.  Maybe they will have to soon. Eventually it must become clear that you're being targeted for extermination, and then you have to do something about that.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ELI TRIES TO SCHOOL LIBERTARDS ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CIRCULARITY OF “SHOULD” VERSUS THE CORRESPONDENCE OF “IS”

> Clifton Knox

Hoppe’s argumentation ethic presented in formal logic.

1. Using reason and evidence to deny a proposition is a kind of argument.
2. Deny a necessary precondition or premise of an argument and you deny that argument.
3. Any argument that denies a necessary precondition of the activity of argumentation denies the basis of argumentation, and so contradicts itself.
4 The act of argumentation itself presupposes self-ownership.

Therefore, Any argument that denies self-ownership, contradicts itself.

> Ely Harman

—“4 The act of argumentation itself presupposes self-ownership.”—

Nope. A slave can argue. A child can argue, if it’s precocious. A woman can argue, if she’s in a particularly lucid state of mind. None of those are self-owners.

> Clifton Knox

I would say they are self owners. Even if some person has immorally compelled them to act in that other persons interests and against their own, they are still their own rightful owner. You always have the option of laying down and dying in the face of overwhelming force and nobody can do anything about it. Circumstantial reality does not change the ultimate facts of your ability to make the ultimate decisions regardless of outcomes.

> Ely Harman

You’re just trying to justify a preference for self-ownership. But “shoulds” don’t actually exist and you can’t just argue one into being. If you want to bring something about the only reliable way to bring it about, generally speaking, is to do all the things, and pay all the costs, that it logically implies. Sometimes you can con other people into paying the costs or doing the things for you, but even if you can that never lasts. And that’s all justificationary arguments ever are.

See my next comment below this one.

> Andrew Smith

Slaves still own themselves… They are being coerced, which violates their right to self ownership, but the slave owner doesn’t control the body of the slave, he coerces the mind of the slave. Also, slavery violates argumentation ethics, so it’s besides the point.

> Ely Harman

What you own is what you demonstrate willingness and ability to defend.

If slaves demonstrated willingness or ability to defend themselves, they wouldn’t be slaves.

Ergo, slaves don’t, in fact, own themselves.

> Ely Harman

Hoppe’s argumentation ethics actually set out to prove the non-aggression principle, not self ownership. The argument was non-aggression is a ground rule of argument. (If someone commits aggression it’s no longer an argument, but something else.) Therefore to attempt to justify aggression argumentatively involves a performative contradiction and is invalid.

His conclusion isn’t actually wrong. It’s just misleading. To attempt to justify ANYTHING argumentatively is invalid. It just ends up either being elaborate question begging (you have to assume the axioms so why not simply assume the conclusions? it’s exactly as valid…) or you run into the problem of induction if you’re trying to approach it that way.

Nothing can be justified.

Nothing needs to be justified.

Aggression doesn’t need to be justified.

Plenty of aggressors haven’t bothered trying to justify their aggression, and have gotten away with it; with something for their trouble.

> Andrew Smith

Self Ownership precedes (depends upon) the NAP, and property rights in things precedes self ownership. Self ownership doesn’t mean anything other than “you have a better claim to control your body than anyone else”.

I’d suggest Stephan Kinsella for more on this topic. He is the best teacher of it that I’ve found.

> Ely Harman

“In answer to the Argives, who were disputing with the Spartans in regard to the boundaries of their land and said that they had the better of the case, [Lysander] drew his sword and said, ‘He who is master of this talks best about boundaries of land.'”

> Clifton Knox

It does both. It requires cooperation that precludes violence but it is based on the idea of natural law and self ownership. Number 3 includes self ownership as a necessary precondition. Even Hoppe has made it clear that self ownership,is a necessary precondition.

There is no justification going on here. We could say nothing needs to be justified but we can also say everything needs to be justified.

Why does everything need to be justified? Let’s elaborate, “everything that you wish to be reciprocated” needs to be justified.

> Andrew Smith

Ely you’re literally ignoring the entire point of property rights and self ownership. It’s for a society attempting to avoid conflict, not one looking to provoke it. If you’re pro aggression and believe “to the Victor goes the spoils” is a moral position, then the only thing to do is fight, you’ve rejected argumentation ethics, property rights, self ownership and the NAP

> Ely Harman

The argument is if you assume the right axioms, they’re irrefutable. But a lot of them CAN be refuted. And even if not, you’re still wasting time and energy on something pointless.

> Thomas Cummings

You have to ASSUME the axioms (ie: circular argument).

People are not property. My body is not deeded or owned.

If you are interested in purchasing human bodies, check with your local human trafficker

Exactly, clif. No thank you. My body is not an item of property to begin with. Ownership thereof is moot

> Ely Harman

We can CHOOSE to cooperate or not cooperate or conflict. (According to our incentives.) I agree. If we want to cooperate, then some ground rules are necessary, starting with reciprocity. But not everyone wants to cooperate. And if they don’t, arguing at them about argumentation is worse than useless. If people aren’t going to cooperate, or if they aren’t worth cooperating with, extending them the benefit of cooperative norms is cost without benefit. And trying to justify the moral obligation to cooperate is still more cost without benefit.

> Andrew Smith

Ely who gets to determine who controls the coffee mug I’m drinking from?

> Ely Harman

If I’m Genghis Khan, I don’t care about your arguments. I drink from the coffee cups of 1000 men, right before I fuck their wives. Your arguments are meaningless to me. What are you gonna do now?

I’m a smart, economically savvy, productive Genghis Khan. I actually don’t have anything against mutually beneficial trade. I just insist that most of the benefit accrue to me, while you get to keep only enough to cover your costs plus a token surplus, greatly less generous than my cut. Otherwise we fight.

What are you gonna do now?

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:14 am

AutSider wrote:

ELI TRIES TO SCHOOL LIBERTARDS ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CIRCULARITY OF “SHOULD” VERSUS THE CORRESPONDENCE OF “IS”

Does it not astound you how immature and retarded so many men are, that they do not just intuitively sense the difference?

8 years ago I could only dimly understand Satyr's refusal to try to persuade the masses because he thought it wasn't worth the effort. Now it's crystal clear, possibly for no reason other than I'm getting older. Once you accept their bovine nature a whole new world of possibilities opens up to you. And you think: If I had known this when I was a child, I would be ruling the world by now.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 5:13 am

You can't change what is incapable, or unwilling to change....or to be free, to whatever degree he can.
It's wasted energy.
Natural selection should take care of it if man allows it, and does not intervene, as he does, to protect feebleness from itself.

A long time ago I realized that beliefs are really survival methods. How can you convince a mind to abandon its survival method, risking insanity or death?
To think other than how it does would mean it risks its life....it cannot live without the convictions it has adopted to survive or to cope with existence.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 11:10 am

Satyr wrote:
A long time ago I realized that beliefs are really survival methods. How can you convince a mind to abandon its survival method, risking insanity or death?
To think other than how it does would mean it risks its life....it cannot live without the convictions it has adopted to survive or to cope with existence.

Right? I figured it out at 17-18 already, 5-6 years ago.

18yo AutSider wrote:
Except the fact that our organism isn't evolved to produce true beliefs, it evolved to survive. Having religious beliefs make people happy and give them hope in life definitely contributes to survival, and it serves many other purposes. And considering all the psychological biases us humans have, which also evolved to raise our chances to survive, all that added up it's no wonder so many people have believed and still believe.

Take for example agenticity, a variant of apophenia. If a human hears a rustle in the grass, what is safer to assume, a) It's just the wind or b) It's a predator? We're the offspring of people who assumed b. We have agenticity ingrained in our organisms. A tendency to seek patterns for meaning or intention. That's why it feels so intuitive to some people to assume that god created this and that, and that's why people attributed all sorts of things to gods before we actually learned what is their cause (lightning, earthquakes, droughts and what not). You're a victim of your psychological bias and your belief is the result of it.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 6:31 am

This [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cannot be fought conventionally.
The enemy has particular methods, uses particular strategies, and these are not physical. In fact they fear the physical, because they feel the most vulnerable in regards to the body, and their entire belief system is linguistic.  
This will be a Nebulous War....a Frozen war, contrasting to Hot and Cold wars.
Young males are enraptured by fantasies of battle, warriors duelling, and fighting, but this will not be like that, because this is a feminine kind of battle.
It's part of Feminization of Mankind.
The war will be fought noetically, linguistically....in the mind, over hearts and minds, not geographic territories.

Young men have to adjust to these new circumstances.
It's why I focus on language and repeat the same 'shit' over and over. This is fundamental to what is occurring.
If European males don to understand what is happening they will lose the war.

If there were accessible, open, uncharted frontiers - such as the space frontier - then this feminine angle would be irrelevant.
But, as things stand, in this technological world, this overpopulated world with no frontiers, except internal ones, a new kind of warrior will have to be born. A warrior of body and mind.
This is a tragedy with opportunities....

The opportunity is to eliminate all the genetic garbage that the European race is currently burdened with. It's the garbage that is pulling us down, and h9olding us there.
We must first cleanse our spirit from all the accumulated linguistic and genetic garbage - both are types of code: Gene/Meme.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 4:46 pm

The vid lasts too long for me to watch, also I wouldn't waste time listening to JF cause he's a pathetic cuck. He once gave a smug pornstart the platform on his stream to run her whore mouth, I couldn't tolerate it for more than 5 seconds without wanting to break her neck. Such whores should be kept in a cage with a mouth gag, not given the freedom to speak.

John Mark is right. The number of whites in America and worldwide is decreasing by the second. If current trends continue the right-wing whites in America simply will not have enough people to win any more elections. At that point the only two options are civil war (sooner or later), or a slow demographic extermination of white people. It's as simple as that.

The correct way to adapt to these circumstances is to be as intolerant and right-wing as is legally and socially possible, incrementally push the overton window and hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

Cuckiness and tolerance is what got whites in this mess. If white race has a flaw, it is whatever traits which enable its members to become leftists/liberals and cucks. These traits need to die off.

Propertarianism is both, the best (most systematic and scientific) description of reality I've seen so far, and proposes the most sensible courses of action.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:14 am

Empires don't suddenly collapse....they gradually decline and are infected from the inside.
The American Empire is already infestation with the parasite that will lead to its gradual collapse.

It took Rome hundreds of years to decline....and it went through a phase of fragmentation before it dissipated.
When 'barbarians' rose to become Caesar, it was a symptom of Roman decline.
Some consider Obama the first symptom, because of his race....but I consider Kennedy the first sign of American decline, because of the US's nature: Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
The sixties are a decisive point, when the 'baby boomers' took over. It was when the virus went viral, or the cancer metastasised across the entire SuperOrganism. We are living in the aftermath. When sickness reaches a poiont fo no return the body becomes vulnerable to all sort of other infections.
What remained harmless, controllable, in a state of latency, suddenly becomes apparent and dangerous.    
It is currently infested by a parasite, using a mental virus, that imitates and corrupts it, from the inside.
It's the symbiont I spoke of - a memetic virus equipping a parasitical motive.
the last few Presidents are evidence of this decline.

Empires steadily implode, like an organism dies going through a slow decline of old-age.
Of course a sudden collapse is also possible due to an external factor.but this is less probable....and we must analyses using probabilities, not fantasize about hypothetical traumatic events.
Young males love the idea of revolution and chaos, and slaughter. They are full of energies that have to be expunged....making them hasty.
This affects their reasoning.
Some older men take advantage of this youthful exuberance.

Trump is the equivalent of a organism falling into a defensive state of delusion as it dies - a SuperOrganic narcissistic, introversion....
We forget that he's not the only fucked-up president to come to power - or to be given representational power, because the US is not controlled by the President or any Congress. That's the façade given to the masses.
Ya think the elites would allow the idiotic masses to determine their destiny?
Determinism is sold to the masses to keep them placated - a self-numbing narcotic. They know the extent of their power and will.
Nihilism is for esoteric consumption; an attitude that keeps a heterogeneous 'melting pot' calm and controllable....the soup not boiling over.
Selling fatalism and defeatism, is a method.
We forget George W. Bush The man was a total imbecile who had handlers. He barely spoke English...or American.
He's only one of many symptoms.

China is rising, as are other SuperStates, vying to fill the void the US is slowly leaving with its slow implosion - receding from the scene.

In such times all sorts of craziness emerges. Messiahs, Nihilists declaring the coming 'end of the world'.....it's like with an organism slowly dying. It begins by losing all sense of self, and of reality, until towards the end it falls into a last phase, a catatonic state, completely oblivious to everything outside its internal fantasies...as it slowly dies.
I'm sure life flashes in the mind as death approaches....the individual relives past experiences or formulates fantastic dreams, dealing with its dying....which it intuitively senses.  
Visions must be part of this process. Mystical, magical imagery, void of all realism. The brain coping with trauma.

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Not that simple when, even if you manage to do that in all big cities in one big nation, a system exists where all the help to sustain the system can be immediately exported from several countries that border with yours...Say you do all the things he says on an nation wide scale(say in Poland), will you not see military interventions from Germany, from France, from US military bases in Poland within a space of hours?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 am

The fall of Rome did not happen because Spartacus rebelled.
It imploded into its own mass.
Then it lingered on, fragmented, for centuries.
One Empire recedes as another proceeds.

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 3:24 pm

A lot of these guys claim Curt is a fraud...dont know myself, but interresting for the guys interrested in him/his philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 3:38 pm

I work from a basic first premise: 'If it sounds too good to be true, it mostly is not.'
Or
'Where big words, large claims, huge declarations, are spoken, seek the truth in their opposite.'

From first-hand and second-hand experience I've come to realize that the strongest, smartest, are usually humble and soft-spoken, rarely making any claim....because their actions surpass anything they can ever say, and they feel embarrassed speaking of what is obvious.
A guy who is rational and knows of what he speaks of is also aware of the uncertainties, the costs, the collateral effects...an imbecile who is not, only speaks of benefits, rewards, large probabilities.
Like a guy who wins at a sport, is humble, because he knows that it took for him to win, or he knows how many times he was defeated before the big win. He is cautious about telling someone else how to win....because he knows the uncertainties all the subtle factors involved.
A retard, who has never won a damn thing, is usually the most vocal, offering advice, insinuating that he knows what it takes to win, and so on.

It's a pattern that I've yet to find a contradiction to.
Big,words, self-flattery, always hides something deeper...something that contradicts the pretence.

like the French-Canadian in the vid.
He brags about how much 'young beautiful pussy' he has gotten, ...and that's a red flag.
Now I see his girlfriend is some autistic retard, who is not even average.
The guys who can get hot pussy rarely brag about it....mostly because it's obvious....they don't have to.

This is true in all contexts.
The one calling themselves 'genius'; are usually retards.
The ones bragging about their martial arts abilities, are usually wimps.
Those pretending to be rich and popular, are usually poor and invisible.

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 4:45 pm

This is true, but I also want to say if you are choosing to engage with dangerous and uncertain people like Curt dont come to this forum and especially don't spread this forum onto their platforms.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 6:13 pm

The Alt-Right is inundated with such people who find in this Dark Age an opportunity to push an agenda.
Getting young males excited doesn't take much.

Anarchy, for example, is very popular among your Europeans who have played dystopian computer games and watched movies, like Mad Max.
I've been confronted by a few, myself.
Youth is proactive...they want to engage and do something....to expunge all their physical and mental energies.
This makes them impressionable. Hormones clouding their reason.  

Only as SuperState with the resources and manpower can stand against another SuperState.
Only when this conformation results in a decrease of power, forcing resources outward, can there ever hope to be an internal rebellion to bring a system down.
Vietnam devastated itself, and had the backing of a Soviet Union and a China.

This is more so in todays technological world full of masses of morons who will rally against any rebellion, not in support of it.
I'm not going to be a martyr for morons. I'm not going to give my life to save a bunch of retards.

This world lacks frontiers, and this is decisive in the way one cans strategize.
The environment is the biggest factor in any battle.
This isn't either a conventional war...a hot nor a cold one.
They call it asymmetrical....psychological warfare using language, symbols, manipulating hearts and minds.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 6:53 pm

polishyouth wrote:
A lot of these guys claim Curt is a fraud...dont know myself, but interresting for the guys interrested in him/his philosophy.

"a lot of these guys" I see Richie Spencer and that French weakling on the video image. Being disavowed by these guys is a sign you're doing something right.

If you can't judge Doolittle's posts on their own merit and you have to listen to people like that for your opinions on him and propertarianism, I really don't know what to tell you...

Richard Spencer supports Matt the "cuckbox" Parrot btw.

Funny story about the origin of his name:

Quote :
TWP’s Leader Matt Heimbach was fucking the wife of his partner, Matt Parrott. Parrot was standing on a wooden box looking into the trailer where his wife was being fucked, making a recording of what was going on. The box he was standing on broke, and when Heimbach heard this he went outside to investigate. It lead to a confrontation between the two in which Heimbach put Matt Parrott into a chokehold. When Parrott escaped, he ran to a nearby Wal-Mart to call the police and have Heimbach arrested.

Do you really care what such people think? If anything, I'd prefer to be hated by them.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Again....precedent is a good predictor.
All revolutions occurred when the masses had been reduced to the point where the majority felt they had nothing left to lose.

This was the biggest failure of Marx and his prediction that the masses would spontaneously rise-up and overthrow capitalism.
None of this happened.
Communism had to reinvent itself, after slaughtered millions, because it failed to accurately predict what would occur.
They were, and remain, naive about human nature....as all Nihilists are.
I mean Moderns, most of them anyway, deny the existence of race, or that sexes differ in fundamental ways.
They can't even accept a basic natural fact.
When you can't even begin with a common sense, easy foundation, how can you build upon it a theory?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Haven't read anything on Propertarianism....I think it was over two years ago i watched a few youtube vids with him speaking.
According to this guy his system is about 'truth-telling?
A kind of a-moral ethical system that attempts to enforce honesty?
That'll destroy what's left of male/female flirting....ha!!!

But seriously folks....without lies the masses would rise up and destroy everything.
How would you keep the masses, of sub-human retards at bay without lies?
How would you send young men to die in wars without lies?

-The 'effect' is the cause made present.
but since effects are not singularly caused causality indicates a multiplicity which cannot be traced back....since, if I'm right, some causes are not patterned, not ordered, so they cannot be perceived directly, but can only be appreciated in the effect.    

-The next war is already on....it's a frigid war - semiological, using symbols - money is a symbol. The enemy can only be defeated using its own methods - on the battlefield it has chosen - the semiological battlefield. Disarming your enemy, or making yourself immune to his noetic weaponry, is about clarifying language, and understanding what words, symbols are.

-If Doolittle is a fed then his mission is to expose and destroy the Alt-Right.
This crazy talk about revolution is suspicious. it shows a naive appreciation of modern systems and technologies, as well as about human nature and how Capitalism has managed to produce comatose masses of hedonists.
'Let them eat cake" the so called Antoinette chirp that launched the French Revolution....triggering the American war of independence, will not work today....because the masses are fat on cake.  
There's not enough desperation, out there.
The common desperate degenerate is 'high' on entertainment, drugs, alcohol, pleasure, pop-culture, and language.
They can barely get off the couch, let alone go out in mass protest, or rise-up in violent insurrection.
Who remembers McVeigh?
He made a boom and then quietly disappeared.
Who recalls Yockey, other than through his writing? The guy was assassinated in a federal prison for the sake of imbeciles.

I said this a long time ago....my mission is preserving what is slowly being lost...so that when the system does collapse something will be left to resurrect.
My methods start with the individual....and his or her use of language, affecting thinking, judging, understanding, making the mind immune to the nihilistic brainwashing and propaganda it is being assaulted with daily.
Take heart...precedent, again, shows us that all systems, no matter how powerful, do eventually, and predictably, deteriorate, they fragment, and slowly disappear....replaced by a new system.

My support, or hope, for an emerging unified Europe, is not naive. I know the current European Union is an infestation of the same diseased minds that are currently running the US.
I also know that SuperStates are replacing nation-states and that without a Unified Europe to conquer from within, there is no hope at all.
The US ceased being a European state when the south lost the war - since then it's been a 'meting pot' of brown goo. The perfect environment for a virus to flourish, and for a parasite to multiply and grow.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 4:26 am

If they were serious they wouldn't be talking about it as e-celebs like this.
The American scene is a complete mess. They lost all belief in the righteousness of their cause after August 2017 and have been nothing but cancer since.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Satyr wrote:
Haven't read anything on Propertarianism....I think it was over two years ago i watched a few youtube vids with him speaking.
According to this guy his system is about 'truth-telling?
A kind of a-moral ethical system that attempts to enforce honesty?

If one is interested in obtaining information about propertarianism, why not just read propertarianism and decide. It's like if I judged your philosophy by asking the folk at ILP what they think about it, instead of reading it and coming to my own conclusions.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 pm

I hate it when you're right.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 pm

I sometimes hate it when I'm right too...

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:40 am

Based on this guy's understanding and explanation, Propertarianism is a sociological expansion of what I describe as the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dynamic.
It appropriates as 'property' not only tangible lands resources etc, but expands the concept to included intangibles, like family, nation, ideas.
It wants to impose a higher 'cost' upon the appropriation of ideas, concepts, and the use of words - language.
So it seems to also refer to my own understanding of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Operational grammar' sounds like my own opinions about returning words (semiotics) to its original place as a conduit between noumenon/phenomenon, between the idea/ideal and the real.
Cleaning language of its corruptions is paramount to remaining immune to the Nihilistic virus, and to the parasites that manipulate it for their own ends.
Doolittle's ambitious proposal necessitates an complete restructuring of institutions.
Now I know why he dreams of revolution and system collapse.

My own propositions are more pessimistic. I focus on the individual and how he can remain 'clean' in a world of crap.
I don't believe this process of degradation is correctable.....I don't even believe it ought to be stopped.
The process is necessary to clear the gene-pool - particularly the European gene-pool - of all the accumulated crap.
The system will degrade on its own - It's part of a process that has occurred in the past - precedent. It will implode from the mass of its own by-products, and the collateral effects of pollutants - material and genetic.

When I see a mixed-race marriage, or a transsexual, I see something toxic that has to go through the inevitable process of its own degradation.
The 'cost' is not imposed from an external authority, but it is, to itself, a cost that will outweigh the 'benefit'.
But this takes time.
Some are hasty, wanting to see this process occur within their lifetime, so they advocate armed insurrection, sabotage, violence.
I have a lower opinion of humans and humanity.
I refuse to be a martyr for degenerates. I'm not naive enough to believe or to want to believe, I can or ought to save them - that's messianic.
Those who we may believe deserve to be saved, are really garbage that deserve nothing but to live-out their destiny, according to their own essence.

The garbage has accumulated over decades, generations....at this point stirring it will cause a avalanche of filth.
Letting it ferment, gradually degrading, producing a 'soup' where you can't discern the used tampon from the coke-can, is risky - decaying garbage - to stick to the metaphor - produces methane gases that can explode with a simple matchstick (trigger).

My strategy takes me towards fighting this parasitical virus on its own term, or letting it proceed to its inevitable end - stepping aside and allowing it to collapse on its own.
The thing is no matter what rules you impose this will process will repeat.
It's part of the same cycle that governs organic lifespans - birth, ascent, maturation, decline...death.
Power seeds its own demise - strength is the source of weakness - intelligence produces its own mental decline - dominance eliminates all challengers and challenges that can maintain fitness.

It is European dominance that has produced the current Modern decay - vulnerable to parasites, vermin and diseases of body and mind.
The old must die before the new can hope to be reborn - like a phoenix.
Returning to the metaphor....in the fermenting, stinky, filth of the genetic/memetic garbage heap is where the new will be born.

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 3:51 pm

I dont understand what somebodys line of logic/argumentation(on one thing, obviously I am simplyfing) has to do with being careful of him for other reasons, eg. I dont have to challenge and disaprove arguments of some mathematical genius to know and warn people that he is a dangerous psychopath etc. I, personally, dont even think Curt is a fed or believe in any of these accusations of purposeful ill intent from him but when I see you already being extra controversial and having an avatar of a famous game character that was removed from a shooting game because he and some other terrorists shot up a crowded airport full of civilians with military grady sling machineguns whilst we discuss a guy that I accidently find out, literally, advises for a terrorist coup whilst also being informed by some people I trust he has actually worked for US government and travels between Ukraine, Washington and London whilst also knowing he is quite seriously autistic I make a warning here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 3:56 pm

I will freely admit that the scope of Curts actual philosophical work is beyond my abilities, certainly current; quite possible total but I havent really said anything that would warrant me stating that.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:14 pm

I don't think you can call what Doolittle is saying a 'philosophy'. I mean, not a complete metaphysics, and all. It has a philosophical foundation, which he may not be fully cognizant of, but it's more a political theory. A theoretical solution for all this crazy bullshit we are surrounded by.
Lies everywhere.
I've given my positions on why lies are necessary, for this psychosis to remain viable.
I've actually explained why I think Nihilism lies, and why its proponents must self-deceive, or why it has to lie to survive within a reality it warps (inverts) or outright denies.
If you believe in ideas that cannot be validated or that actually contradict what you experience, then the dissonance between noumenon/phenomenon has to be dealt with, one way or another.
What I call 'positive' Nihilism uses lies to deal with the paradoxes and conundrums.
I've also explained what, I think, Nihilism is, and why it emerges as a defensive reaction to self-awareness.
Deceit is part of it. Self-deceit is essential to it.  

I would never give any one advice, unless I had a clear picture of the individual and the circumstances he, or she, is living in, let along urge them to risk life and limb to accomplish a hair-brained goal of 'bringing the US' down.  

That, alone, if it is true, casts a shadow over Doolittle's true motives.
Maybe he should 'do - little' rather than 'do-big'.....HA!!!'  

I know history is full of men who have lead young men to their deaths, or leaders of cults who have commanded such control over their followers that they could make them do almost anything.
I guess history is made by such men. Mediocrity has to be sacrificed for great deeds to be accomplished.
But one has to judge what the potential 'leader' is saying, that is the goal, how he is justifying it, and how reasonable it sounds.

I would make a poor leader, but also a poor follower....I'm a typical 'gamma'.
But there are 'alphas' out there, and perhaps Doollittle fancies himself a beta who wants to be an 'alpha' leader, leading mankind to his own version of a 'better world'.
That's for others to decide for themselves.  

His political mission aside, his theory of how to destroy and replace the system seems a bit insane.
Then again, genius is often mistaken for insanity...or vice versa.
It has a naive romantic quality to it, which makes me doubt his politics.
Theoretically... making it all noetic (memetic) property - protecting and claiming ownership over it - is a good way to eliminate lying...but in practice?

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 pm

My positions are more about preserving integrity in a world full of bullshit.
But it also chips away at the foundations of all nihilistic ideologies, political theories and spiritual dogmas, by exposing the rhetoric, as what it is; immunizing the mind to their infectious diseases.

Immunizing self, by understanding what language is, and how to properly use it, is a way of disarming the virus of its most potent weapons: obscurantism, vagueness, esotericism with with no exoteric references etc.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Okay...I think he's speaking reasonably here.
The problem is Europeans have a lot of ego and they can't tolerate an untested leader.
This is the same problem the Greeks had. They were killing each other, until some barbarian was at their gate...and even then they tried to use them to destroy their fellow Greeks.

The enemy is clear.
It hides, pretends to be one of us, but he is distinguishable by those who have the sense, and the mind to see.
If we start attacking each other, then we'll defeat ourselves.  

I'm for anything and anyone who promotes European traditional culture - perhaps through a unified European Union - original Indo-European spirituality - usually called Paganism - and realism - even if it insults and hurts our feelings, and goes against our beliefs.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 12:21 am

My objection to Doolittle's Propertarianism has been the same brought up by Satyr: implementation. I don't care for creating a property framework around language, I care about developing language so that it becomes a speciating ability. That is, make it so your fundamental grammar is unable to be understood by other breeds. We see this already in the animal world, so there is no guessing about its possibility. Propertarianisn might accomplish the same ends but only coincidentally or collaterally.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 am

I like what he said about each contributing to the same cause but in different contexts, and placed himself in the Legal context of offering a possible' new constitution that would prevent this disease from creating the same havoc as it already has.
Like some commenter on Gariepy's 'superchats' that said ...I'm paraphrasing...'If it's so easy to bring down the US system then why has Islamic fundamentalism failed?'.
One possible reason is that there is no Terrorism other than a US backed one, replacing the contrived enemy of the Soviet Union with a new contrived enemy, offering multiple benefits to the US elites...such as justifying industrial-military expenditures, maintaining a constant stare of anxiety in the population, unifying a heterogeneous population by manufacturing a common threat etc.
Nevertheless, I don't believe a multi-trillion dollar system can be brought down with pipe-bombs, and civil rebellion, especially when it is coming from a small minority, fringe group the majority despises, or fears, more than Islamic terrorists.
European males ARE the enemy...how can change come from there?
Even the majority of Europeans either feel threatened or are indifferent to the, so called, Alt-Right cause.

My own contributions to the 'cause' are focused in the are of diagnosis, and preventative measures.
I think of this infection in Spenglerean, and Yockean terms - as organic.
The Super-organism Indo-European, or more precisely European man is infested by a parasite, taking advantage of a general malaise caused by fatigue, old age, and the effects of a virus Nietzsche identified as Nihilism, and I've traced back to an emerging self-awareness.
I'm contributing to prognosis and preventative medicine...with a bit of interventional medicine, if the 'patient' is young and strong enough.

Doolittle mentions how we differ from other cultures...so this is a fight against a parasite using feminine methods, one of which is language.
Language is how Nihilism infects, how it survives, and how it spreads from mind to mind.
If we immunize people to this memetic-virus, a few at a time, then eventually the virus will be ineffective and impotent - disarming the parasite in the process.

This is why I write metaphorical stuff like this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
This is what is occurring...feminization is zombification. Not that women are zombies, because the superior noes have a developed masculine spirit - like Spartan mothers - but because feminization is a regression to primal, animalistic, states...a dumbing-down.
Like Orwell implied, when you control language you control thinking; when you corrupt, degrade, slander language, you degrade, corrupt, slander thinking.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curt Doolittle's *Propertarianism*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: LYCEUM-
Jump to: