Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Do Women Have Ego?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Been following this thread on and off...stayed out of it (till now).

"I do believe it's ignoble for a human, or any other organism really, to rear and raise progeny not of its own creation."

Been raising my nephew for nine years...simply: I love him (and could not love him more if he were my son)...his mother is a criminal crazy person, his father (who I also love) is not capable...don't give two shits if this makes me alpha, beta, gamma, or watermelon...my thinkin': all your fine philosophy and definitive statements don't mean jack in the face of real life...'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Genetic dead-ends, who are excluded from the gene pool (Extinction), make concessions in life.

One of these is taking care of other people's children. Earlier, Adritezza implies that it is "Alpha" behavior to abandon your own children while other (beta) males take care of them, for you.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:09 am

As I say: 'all your fine philosophy and definitive statements don't mean jack in the face of real life...'nuff said'.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:36 am

Philosophy that doesn't mean jack shit in face of real life isn't philosophy.

EDIT: Just remembered the saying that might be appropriate for the current topic of discussion here: 'alpha fux beta bux'

Last edited by Arbiter of Change on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:31 pm

What is considered 'Alpha' these days are feminine men.
A certain kind of feminine man.
The player type uses feminine strategies and behaviours to get his lay.
Game, as they call it in the man-o-sphere, is what cunning women have been using in courtship for centuries to have an edge against their competition.
It's nothing new, it's men using typically feminine tactics to gain an advantage over other men.

Who is the Alpha in a feminized world?
It's a cunning intelligent woman or man using feminine tactics.

Furthermore if this is the age where quality loses against quantity then I think having children alone doesn't tell me about the quality of someone.
There is a reason why certain wild animals don't reproduce much in a zoo. And those of their species which do are usually the feminized variations of their kind.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Still no answer from Arditezza.....

She hasn't responded with whether it is more 'alpha' or 'beta' for a man to raise children who are not biologically his own....

Is the answer obvious?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Quote :
'alpha fux beta bux'

That's how it is in Bonobo societies.
Then the question is - Am I a Bonobo? And to what extent do I want to/need to play along with the Bonobos?
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Æon wrote:
Genetic dead-ends, who are excluded from the gene pool (Extinction), make concessions in life.

One of these is taking care of other people's children.  Earlier, Adritezza implies that it is "Alpha" behavior to abandon your own children while other (beta) males take care of them, for you.

Not what I said at all. I said that it's not Alpha behaviour to abandon your children and let someone else raise them.

But it's not beta behaviour to raise someone else's children who have dropped the ball. To lead by example, to be a man. And it's certainly not ignoble.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:10 am

So which is it then???

You're straddling the fence now.... is it "leading by example" for a man to raise his own biological genes, or, another man's? Which is more or less noble?
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:53 am

I'm not straddling the fence at all, you are misreading and it's getting really old.

It is equally noble for a man to stay and raise his children or someone else's children to be good humans, to be a hero to those children regardless of where those children came from.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Arditezza wrote:
I'm not straddling the fence at all,
Arditezza wrote:
It is equally noble
What I'm getting tired of is your female ego and its deceitfulness, accusing me of what you yourself are guilty of.

I'll answer for you, since you're too much of a coward to answer for yourself, and take responsibility for your opinion which you keep hidden. The fact is, as a woman, it benefits you as a gender to support and favor males who do not care for their own progeny before others. This is what is generally meant by "selflessness" and why "selfish" men (whom care for their own genes first) are cast as "bad, morally corrupt, or even evil".

It's obvious that, as a woman, you would want as many different strangers as possible, raising your child for you. This leads to the female compulsion and instinct to create society "State or Church". This is also known as "Surrogacy", child. Surrogacy is when other people who are further away, genetically, to your own kind, raise your child for you. A classroom, where a Western teacher teaches a classroom of 30 strange children, is the extension of this. This is the foundation of The State. The Church also does this, by indoctrinating strange children with the "truth" (lies) of their religious principles.

I'm very aware and conscious about how all sorts and types of people "raise" and lie to children, as mere methods of controlling large populations of human livestock, later in life.

Undoubtedly your own children will suffer these same fates. Despite your personal intentions to become wiser and learn philosophy, I sincerely doubt you will do them any good, yourself. You seem very incompetent and incapable to do so. This further demonstrates to me that the biological father you did choose to spread your legs for, must be incompetent and mentally inferior as well....

Yes, you've done excellent in demonstrating your "female ego" here.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Fantastic. Your insight is spot on.

Well done sir. You nailed it. I'm impressed by your intellect and keen observations.

Keep stooping to the lowest level when you don't understand something. It suits you. Take care.

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:17 pm

If Arditezza said that raising their own genetic offspring is more noble, it would imply her own father is less noble, which is unacceptable to her on an emotional level.
If raising the genetic offspring of others is more noble, it would mean she is promoting what she knows is beta-maleness, which is unacceptable to her on a rational level.

So why not settle for equally noble?

Surely it's not a compromise based on a psychological defense mechanism of evading to admit what is emotionally uncomfortable, namely, that her father whom she greatly admires might have done something ignoble?

Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Yes, philosophy is fun and games, until insights begin to make people uncomfortable when their own thoughts conflict with their true feelings. In the end, people can only lie to themselves for so long. Philosophy offers a higher challenge, and greater insight if a person is courageous and honest. But it's not easy, obviously.

This is one reason why KT will continue to draw more members and dominate ILP. ILP is all about "fun and games" philosophy where nobody, like Arditezza, is ever "hurt" or feels uncomfortable. Therefore ILP can offer no real or true insights, into human nature. ILP is "play philosophy", without the bite. Without the sting.

However I don't want to cut this thread short, despite the OP. There is potential here, to unravel, expose, and disclose the female ego.

Arditezza wrote:
Take care.
Leaving already? We're just getting started...
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Equally noble sounds to me ''let's agree to disagree'', so far my own limit in regards to nurturing not my own children would be when my sister dies and other members not able to take care of her children. Even that would be uncertain as I want to raise my own (resources). Or else as ''common'' teacher.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:59 pm

I believe that "male" instincts, also popularly called "selfishness" by the masses (of women), are aimed specifically for a man to procreate and raise his own progeny. Whereas Arditezza demonstrates, this is not the case for females. In fact it maybe the exact opposite for females. Females have a different approach to raising "their own".

I believe further that men and women share this same selfish instinct. A woman does want to raise "her own" progeny before other children. But therein lays the problem and contradiction. If a woman admits that she favors and wants to raise "her own" before other children. Then she would be seen as "selfish", cruel, and evil too, just like a man. Females avoid this, and resist it, in order to remain "selfless", "loving", and "morally good" (morally superior).

The truth and fact is more complicated. Some people raise other people's children. Is this noble? I don't know, I was hoping Arditezza would offer some information or opinion. Instead she balked.

It can be done. A person can raise both his own genes, and others. Or a man can raise his sibling's children. There are degrees, of course, I never stated otherwise.

The gray area exists in "Genetic Distance". It's one thing for a man to raise his own genes, versus those of his siblings, versus those of his second-cousin, versus those of his ethnic tribe, versus those of his race, versus those of his specie. And this last observation, specie, is also very interesting.

Don't humans care for dogs and cats, other pets? Don't farmers care for their animals? Yes, so, it is very capable and obvious that humans care for creatures not "of their own" (genes).

All of this deserves more analysis and inspection.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Æon wrote:
Yes, philosophy is fun and games, until insights begin to make people uncomfortable when their own thoughts conflict with their true feelings.  In the end, people can only lie to themselves for so long.  Philosophy offers a higher challenge, and greater insight if a person is courageous and honest.  But it's not easy, obviously.

This is one reason why KT will continue to draw more members and dominate ILP.  ILP is all about "fun and games" philosophy where nobody, like Arditezza, is ever "hurt" or feels uncomfortable.  Therefore ILP can offer no real or true insights, into human nature.  ILP is "play philosophy", without the bite.  Without the sting.

However I don't want to cut this thread short, despite the OP.  There is potential here, to unravel, expose, and disclose the female ego.

Arditezza wrote:
Take care.
Leaving already?  We're just getting started...

Oh, I'm not hurt. You are just too busy making assumptions to actually think about what's being said. It derails thought and you really are wrong, you are just too busy concerning yourself with how I feel and assigning untruths to me that you can't really have honest discourse. I simply don't want to waste time with people who think they know me by just a few words and are busy creating labels for me so that they are comfortable.

It's unfortunate that you always resort to belittling others when you don't understand what they are saying. It's probably why you are banned so many places.

Really, I just don't have the time for you if you can't have civil discourse without resorting to insults and conjecture.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Arditezza wrote:
Oh, I'm not hurt.
Of course you're not, sweetheart

Arditezza wrote:
You are just too busy making assumptions to actually think about what's being said. It derails thought and you really are wrong, you are just too busy concerning yourself with how I feel and assigning untruths to me that you can't really have honest discourse. I simply don't want to waste time with people who think they know me by just a few words and are busy creating labels for me so that they are comfortable.

It's unfortunate that you always resort to belittling others when you don't understand what they are saying. It's probably why you are banned so many places.

Really, I just don't have the time for you if you can't have civil discourse without resorting to insults and conjecture.
I've been doing philosophy a long time now, about 10 years. Not playing all fun and games, like on ILP, but actually doing philosophy.

You can't backtrack out of this like you do with other males, or your husband. I know what you mean by "equally noble", all to well. I've been watching you. Your usage of "Equal" is obsessive, and reveals one of your pervasive weaknesses. Your "Equal" expression is your retreat into safety. You haven't been tested, mentally before. And I can tell. It's obvious.

Don't you want to offer your own children a higher education and knowledge than your weak-minded husband and mate can provide?

Yes or no, will do. And if you don't want to answer "yes or no", then I'll be happy to answer for you, again....
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:14 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Equally noble sounds to me ''let's agree to disagree'', so far my own limit in regards to nurturing not my own children would be when my sister dies and other members not able to take care of her children. Even that would be uncertain as I want to raise my own (resources). Or else as ''common'' teacher.

I don't think it's natural for women to have the same feelings for children who are not their own as the feelings they have for other children. I don't think it's natural for men either, but a man or a woman who can rise to near the same level of parenting of non-biological children are to be commended for taking in children and giving them a chance they wouldn't have had otherwise. Someone didn't want to raise them, and it was good of them to take on the responsibility and not let the state take care of them instead. The system of the state is bad for any child, and does not meet the needs of the children. Children need to see and experience what relationships and men and women are about to develop well, and occasional caretakers and nurses do not do the same thing. A child needs a good father figure to be raised well. It's essential to their growth and morality.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Just today, a strange woman with a standing infant approaches me, practically hands her child to me. What is she doing, according to her instinct, testing me as she is compelled to do. She wants to see my reaction and judge me, based on it. She is testing my maternal, feminine instinct.

I do not take nor accept her child. But I am good with children, a natural father figure. I could take her child. I could connect with her child on a superficial or deeper level. But I, ultimately, deny her.

Because her child is not my own. And I will continue to refuse children who are not my own. It is not "Noble" for a man to care for children genetically unrelated to him, despite Arditezza trying and implying otherwise....
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Here is my position then.... a statement, a challenge to others.

It is easier for anybody, especially males, to be 'feminine' than it is to be male. It is easier to be soft, loving, caring, at least, superficially. It is easier to care for others than it is to care for yourself. It is easier to suicide, than it is to survive. It is easier to surrender, than it is to struggle.

Go ahead, contradict me. I want to see you, Arditezza, or anybody, try. Because I've already tried. And I've already poured countless hours of thought into this. Outdo me. I dare you.

Prove me wrong. Because I want you to be right.

Go on, about the difference between 'female' and 'male'. Selfishness and selflessness, altruism or egotism, good or evil, sacrifice versus struggle.

Surrender, or, resist...? You ask. You answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Women Have Ego? Do Women Have Ego? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Women Have Ego?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2