Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Do you think Jesus of Nazareth was a closet homosexual?
Never married, he gathered young men, taking them away from family and potential marriage, and preached God, as the big penis in the sky, and how to marry him, later to become the christian practice of marrying God through Church.
Look at how many pedophiles and homosexuals Catholicism attracted.

To need men to submit and stay submissive, is an indication.
Using erotic seduction, is an indication.
Universal love, universal value, universal pleasure....very erotic.

Instead of hiding a family, is the church hiding his homosexuality?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : UA2 2 Rjoyhalty via Njobhilitie

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:51 pm

When someone here told me FC was a bi, you know I said it was prob. a fiction he was writing and not real.
When 'Mannequin' in the past came here saying the only future option is homosexuality or call it homo-agape, because of the lack of decent females… the condition of the world was going to hell, I remember telling him here, an artist uses whatever material and tries to mould it the best he can.
Of course the whole complication of divorce laws are making this difficult.

The second best thing is to adopt a child and make him/her a good individual and keep the values upright, even if the future is going downhill.

Even at your lowest point, if you are a flame, you are always going to burn upright.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even if you lost everything, isn't it enough you won your character?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:55 pm

My personae is never at risk; my character is never totally revealed.
I know who I am and why.
What I don't know and must evaluate, is how others see me, and why.
I place myself in the environment, and determine the judgment.
The direct method, relying on honesty and trust, is not enough for me who knows of human nature.
If I belittle myself, and act the fool, it is to see.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:58 pm

When I said, "Even if you lost everything, isn't it enough you won your character?", I meant a generalized you, not you Satyr.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Lyssa wrote:
When I said, "Even if you lost everything, isn't it enough you won your character?", I meant a generalized you, not you Satyr.
I know...and, as I am prone to do, I take a lead and use it as a reason to speak my mind.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Arditezza

avatar

Gender : Female Pisces Posts : 274
Join date : 2014-11-20
Age : 46
Location : Midwest

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:02 pm

I think Jakob is actually dangerous.

He's one of those who will prey on people who aren't as smart and manipulate them in a way that is only good for himself and not for the ones who interact with him.  He sucks their energy and loves for them to look up to him in a really unhealthy way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Arditezza wrote:
I think Jakob is actually dangerous.

He's one of those who will prey on people who aren't as smart and manipulate them in a way that is only good for himself and not for the ones who interact with him.  He sucks their energy and loves for them to look up to him in a really unhealthy way.

Stereotypes are not stereotypes because they are untrue.
The homo stuff closed the circle.
Decadence, the Semite selling pleasant words, selling pleasure, hedonism; his bait.
Make them feel good, make them feel important, valuable, relevant.
Typical marketing ploys.
Sell air, words, abstractions, as if they are worth gold - they are doing this on Wallsteet right now.
Bankers - userers.
Selling dreams.
Genes to Memes.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Arditezza wrote:
I think Jakob is actually dangerous.

He's one of those who will prey on people who aren't as smart and manipulate them in a way that is only good for himself and not for the ones who interact with him.  He sucks their energy and loves for them to look up to him in a really unhealthy way.

What do you consider a good dangerous then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Who really knows?

I've had a lot of accusations thrown at me too. I've had death threats. I've had stalkers. Random nameless losers accused me of random bullshit. Most people don't know me, and I want to keep it that way. I don't want to know most of you, personally. This medium through the internet is enough. Most online cannot demonstrate and offer good, powerful, or insightful philosophy. And for the few that can, I appreciate and respect an intelligent mind. For those with a higher calibur mind, I emplore them to raise the bar and compete, offer higher judgments and deeper analysis into life and existence.

Libel, slander, rumors, and lies can really tarnish a persona, and detract from the engagement of philosophy.

Online, the most you should want to trust from others, are purely the ideas first. What is being said, why, and how intelligent is the mind presenting such ideas?

If the mind is lowly, then more lowliness should be expected. A lowly, stupid, miserable person, a low intellect can ONLY attack a superior, higher mind through libel, slander, threats, and lies. That's all it has. Because it will never, magically, become intelligent, and certainly not within a lifetime.

Thus the base mentality must pull all else down to its lowly level. That is how a lower mind only hopes, and can, "beat" a higher mind.

But of course, the ideas do not die. Just because a person is beaten physically, doesn't mean that the thoughts, words, and ideas, are all of a sudden erased.

Instead it means that the living, and surviving, can usurp those ideas, and present them as if they were his/her own. Without defense from their original authors.


But that's human history. Much of what anybody will ever say, are also echoes of the distant past.


How much and how many of the Wisest Ancients speak through you???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arditezza

avatar

Gender : Female Pisces Posts : 274
Join date : 2014-11-20
Age : 46
Location : Midwest

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:57 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Arditezza wrote:
I think Jakob is actually dangerous.

He's one of those who will prey on people who aren't as smart and manipulate them in a way that is only good for himself and not for the ones who interact with him.  He sucks their energy and loves for them to look up to him in a really unhealthy way.

What do you consider a good dangerous then?

I don't consider danger to be good at all. But I am not one of those girls who needs to ride the edge between life and death to see what attention I can draw to myself. I would never purposely draw myself to danger, because I am responsible in my life to my children, my husband and all of those who I have made promises to. I do everything within my power to keep out of danger so that I do not damage their trust in me as a steady head and a kind heart. It is my job as a woman to be a good example of a good life lived to others who may have had the misfortune of not being guided on the right path. My grandmother did this for me with all her grace and patience, and I will pay it forward.

There was a time that I would toy with the idea of running a dangerous game, but that was before I had responsibilities and before I had grown up. My thrills now come from watching others thrive and discover, to grow and to be beautiful in whatever garden they choose to grow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Lyssa wrote:
When someone here told me FC was a bi, you know I said it was prob. a fiction he was writing and not real.
When 'Mannequin' in the past came here saying the only future option is homosexuality or call it homo-agape, because of the lack of decent females… the condition of the world was going to hell, I remember telling him here, an artist uses whatever material and tries to mould it the best he can.
Of course the whole complication of divorce laws are making this difficult.

The second best thing is to adopt a child and make him/her a good individual and keep the values upright, even if the future is going downhill.

Even at your lowest point, if you are a flame, you are always going to burn upright.

Is "upright" being "straight" here? I actually think most "masculine" men resist all attempts at objectification by others, like a self-rolling wheel, because they have so much pride.

The new "straight pride" is still effeminate, relatively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Arditezza wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Arditezza wrote:
I think Jakob is actually dangerous.

He's one of those who will prey on people who aren't as smart and manipulate them in a way that is only good for himself and not for the ones who interact with him.  He sucks their energy and loves for them to look up to him in a really unhealthy way.

What do you consider a good dangerous then?

I don't consider danger to be good at all. But I am not one of those girls who needs to ride the edge between life and death to see what attention I can draw to myself. I would never purposely draw myself to danger, because I am responsible in my life to my children, my husband and all of those who I have made promises to.  I do everything within my power to keep out of danger so that I do not damage their trust in me as a steady head and a kind heart. It is my job as a woman to be a good example of a good life lived to others who may have had the misfortune of not being guided on the right path.  My grandmother did this for me with all her grace and patience, and I will pay it forward.

There was a time that I would toy with the idea of running a dangerous game, but that was before I had responsibilities and before I had grown up. My thrills now come from watching others thrive and discover, to grow and to be beautiful in whatever garden they choose to grow.  

And what if they thrive in danger?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:13 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
When someone here told me FC was a bi, you know I said it was prob. a fiction he was writing and not real.
When 'Mannequin' in the past came here saying the only future option is homosexuality or call it homo-agape, because of the lack of decent females… the condition of the world was going to hell, I remember telling him here, an artist uses whatever material and tries to mould it the best he can.
Of course the whole complication of divorce laws are making this difficult.

The second best thing is to adopt a child and make him/her a good individual and keep the values upright, even if the future is going downhill.

Even at your lowest point, if you are a flame, you are always going to burn upright.

Is "upright" being "straight" here?

No, in the common usage. I didn't think of it as a metaphor when I wrote it.

Quote :
I actually think most "masculine" men resist all attempts at objectification by others, like a self-rolling wheel, because they have so much pride.

I think masculine men as mentioned in the Han thread are the most transparent and crystal clear and wouldn't consider it an objectification to be called a spade if they are a spade. Otherwise by your argument, nevermind men, "anyone" who resists objectification could be said to do so from pride, and that would include half the escapists, feminists and degenerates.

Regarding "losing control" and descending downwards into the animal world… I have always taken the animal to be intelligent or hypersensitive when I have said dionysian.

Someone who speaks for "consistency" consistently, if he's going to pull in the greeks for justification, then pls. be consistent and also endorse slavery and a host of other things the greeks did. Choosing only what's good and convenient and ignoring the rest is plain animal hedonism.

When you are at a low spot in your life and under the influence of drugs and whatever, decentrings happen, but then you attempt to justify it and call it affirming yourself - is not the right way, and further to denigrate some other greek, while he calls for a "suspension of judgement" only when it comes to himself, and preaching this to others: "suspend and what is mysterious will become clear", etc. is just hypocrisy.

Why doesn't he practise this on Satyr?

Ideals apart, if he knew the real Satyr objectively, I know he would find no truer friend, or at the least a truer individual.

Quote :
The new "straight pride" is still effeminate, relatively.

Yes, as long as they are continuing to define their manhood through their sexuality Alone.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Lyssa wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
When someone here told me FC was a bi, you know I said it was prob. a fiction he was writing and not real.
When 'Mannequin' in the past came here saying the only future option is homosexuality or call it homo-agape, because of the lack of decent females… the condition of the world was going to hell, I remember telling him here, an artist uses whatever material and tries to mould it the best he can.
Of course the whole complication of divorce laws are making this difficult.

The second best thing is to adopt a child and make him/her a good individual and keep the values upright, even if the future is going downhill.

Even at your lowest point, if you are a flame, you are always going to burn upright.

Is "upright" being "straight" here?

No, in the common usage. I didn't think of it as a metaphor when I wrote it.

Quote :
I actually think most "masculine" men resist all attempts at objectification by others, like a self-rolling wheel, because they have so much pride.

I think masculine men as mentioned in the Han thread are the most transparent and crystal clear and wouldn't consider it an objectification to be called a spade if they are a spade. Otherwise by your argument, nevermind men, "anyone" who resists objectification could be said to do so from pride, and that would include half the escapists, feminists and degenerates.

Couldn't be said to do so from pride unless you completely changed what pride means.  A man's "orientation" would be made "crystal clear" by his preferences and tastes which are result of his pride.  If straight pride means chicken wings and Sunday afternoon football and either a petrified or rosy eyed view of women then who wants to be associated with that.  And if gay pride means only taking joy when no ones feeling get hurt and everything remains harmlessly flirtatious, and shameless indulgence in pleasure then it has nothing to do with either joy or pride.  



Quote :

Regarding "losing control" and descending downwards into the animal world… I have always taken the animal to be intelligent or hypersensitive when I have said dionysian.

Someone who speaks for "consistency" consistently, if he's going to pull in the greeks for justification, then pls. be consistent and also endorse slavery and a host of other things the greeks did. Choosing only what's good and convenient and ignoring the rest is plain animal hedonism.

Does VO not include slavery?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
When someone here told me FC was a bi, you know I said it was prob. a fiction he was writing and not real.
When 'Mannequin' in the past came here saying the only future option is homosexuality or call it homo-agape, because of the lack of decent females… the condition of the world was going to hell, I remember telling him here, an artist uses whatever material and tries to mould it the best he can.
Of course the whole complication of divorce laws are making this difficult.

The second best thing is to adopt a child and make him/her a good individual and keep the values upright, even if the future is going downhill.

Even at your lowest point, if you are a flame, you are always going to burn upright.

Is "upright" being "straight" here?

No, in the common usage. I didn't think of it as a metaphor when I wrote it.

Quote :
I actually think most "masculine" men resist all attempts at objectification by others, like a self-rolling wheel, because they have so much pride.

I think masculine men as mentioned in the Han thread are the most transparent and crystal clear and wouldn't consider it an objectification to be called a spade if they are a spade. Otherwise by your argument, nevermind men, "anyone" who resists objectification could be said to do so from pride, and that would include half the escapists, feminists and degenerates.

Couldn't be said to do so from pride unless you completely changed what pride means.  A man's "orientation" would be made "crystal clear" by his preferences and tastes which are result of his pride.  

Are you saying if a homo-agapist said it very "crystal clear" he was one, his pride would be his masculinity?

Are you saying if a pedo said it very "crystal clear" he was one, his pride would be his masculinity?

Even a thug can be honest. Why cRap albums sell.
What could be more in-your-face "crystal clear" than that?

Quote :
If straight pride means chicken wings and Sunday afternoon football and either a petrified or rosy eyed view of women then who wants to be associated with that.

N. attributed contentment to a masculine trait.

Not every marriage is a domestication. And everybody sacrifices something in their lives for something else - that doesnt make it an oppression/repression.

Because of feminization and feminism, its becoming harder to differentiate those who do not want to find their immortality through "knowing thyself" (the process of which may result in seeing the wisdom of having children and necessary sacrifices), or love, etc., and those who are so but "cannot" because of biased laws and social climate and
"make do", settle down with whatever options.

This is the same to what I have said before.

There is a man who sacrifices his life that I find heroic, and a man who stays back to keep the flame going, that I find equally heroic… dionysian/apollonian, etc.

Let me also add, everything is a cycle and goes through a phase of decadence, diminishment, waste-exits…  to wish a phase away calling the whole affair a domestication is hedonistic. A marriage will definitely have a decline phase and whether it resurges up with its wild liveliness or dies into tamed habituation/pussification is upto the particular.


Quote :
Does VO not include slavery?

Have you read otherwise?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Any male who admits he could have an erection, and maintain it long enough and hard enough to penetrate another male's anus - a difficult task - is a homosexual.
I don't care what drugs you've had or what state you were in, the act itself exposes an inner nature.
I see another man's nuts, and ass, and I go limp.
There is no chance of me even thinking of having sex with a male, nuder any conditions.

The need to appear Greek, when you are not, by sampling the most degenerate, hedonistic elites, during their decline, ignoring the thousands go hoplite farmers that supported the entire Hellenic cultural edifice would be like sampling U.S. elites, now during American empire decline, to understand Americanism.
It would be like sampling German pre-war decadence in Berlin, to understand Germany.
Using Greek degeneracy as if the Greeks were infallible, and perfect, to justify your own, is disgusting.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:54 pm

When a woman or a man is sexually rejected the noble mind seeks the reason on himself, or in some combined disharmony.
The degenerate calls the other fat, ugly, or some other insulting, dismissive term, to place the reason upon them and not himself.
He may even pretend that he was never truly interested, to save himself the pain.
Because degenerates are what they can only be: cowards, ignoble, filth.

Every action, every choice says something about the mind choosing and acting.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Are you saying if a homo-agapist said it very "crystal clear" he was one, his pride would be his masculinity?

Are you saying if a pedo said it very "crystal clear" he was one, his pride would be his masculinity?

Even a thug can be honest. Why cRap albums sell.
What could be more in-your-face "crystal clear" than that?

A man's "orientation" would be made "crystal clear" by his preferences and tastes which are the result of his pride... If he chooses to throw his bling around and act like an animal, like some thug rapper, then that it's crystal clear how much pride he has.. he would be oriented towards greed, sex, or whatever degeneracy...He would be "aroused" only towards the most base things, his pride would only swell when it was about money, sex etc etc... Calling himself "gay" or straight or whatever would just be him trying to blanket himself from criticism, using a term he can hide behind and which has collective support.



Quote :

Let me also add, everything is a cycle and goes through a phase of decadence, diminishment, waste-exits…  to wish a phase away calling the whole affair a domestication is hedonistic. A marriage will definitely have a decline phase and whether it resurges up with its wild liveliness or dies into tamed habituation/pussification is upto the particular.

I agree.


Quote :
Does VO not include slavery?

Have you read otherwise?[/quote]

I haven't read one way or the other... Admittedly, I'm no expert of VO.  Maybe you can quote where he says it doesn't.


Last edited by perpetualburn on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Satyr wrote:
Any male who admits he could have an erection, and maintain it long enough and hard enough to penetrate another male's anus - a difficult task - is a homosexual.
I don't care what drugs you've had or what state you were in, the act itself exposes an inner nature.
I see another man's nuts, and ass, and I go limp.
There is no chance of me even thinking of having sex with a male, nuder any conditions.

But how do you FC just didn't say that to get a "rise"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:12 pm

I don't.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:23 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Any male who admits he could have an erection, and maintain it long enough and hard enough to penetrate another male's anus - a difficult task - is a homosexual.
I don't care what drugs you've had or what state you were in, the act itself exposes an inner nature.
I see another man's nuts, and ass, and I go limp.
There is no chance of me even thinking of having sex with a male, nuder any conditions.

But how do you FC just didn't say that to get a "rise"?


His past history shows he's never been a provocateur - he even dislikes Satyr for such.

The question is about him using the Greeks to "justify" a homosexual act while preaching the valuing of man's power, value, etc. and calling Satyr a "bad" person.

That is plain hypocrisy in my eyes.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Fixed and Company accuse me of sheltering Satyr,,, but these Hypocrites - who call anyone just even mentioning the ssshhh word immediately 'Nazis', aren't they the biggest PC shelterers?!

These Nazis are the mother of all mothers.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Arditezza

avatar

Gender : Female Pisces Posts : 274
Join date : 2014-11-20
Age : 46
Location : Midwest

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:38 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

And what if they thrive in danger?

Then they must live and learn. They must experience to thrive.

I do not shelter anyone, I hope they can learn well and use what they learn. What they do with the knowledge is their own individual responsibility.

If my child wanted to learn to fly, I would not stop him from learning if there were no age restrictions to it. If he received his pilot license and wanted to fly around the world, and found the means to do so... I would not stop him. I would encourage him to find his funding, explore and learn, as I always have.

When my children ask me for something, I help them find ways of making arrangements to reach all of their goals, no matter how I feel about it. I will not be a barrier or make them slaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:41 pm

I don't know if anybody here knows this, but half-wits with large vocabularies, fancy ways of saying stupid things, and sexual dysfunctions, are responsible for over 100 death worldwide per year.
Something about riding on mopeds using only one hand, the other stroking their vanity.
So, yeah...I need protection.

When Igor climbs the bell tower, the princess lets down her hair for him.
He rings the giant bell, on the hour, every hour, and she sings soft tunes, attracting Don Quixotes to the tower's base, from far and wide.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Don't know how long, but it might take some time before the dim-wit discovers that the half-wit, is practically [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...or will the half-wit discover that the dim-wit is really a female spirit in a "male's" body, first?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:20 pm

I miss the shit-Stain.
He's probably off fucking some whore he picked up with the promise of free designer drugs, or got her piss drunk and brought her over to his place so that he can wake up next to her.
I miss his antics.
How he would pretend to understand what he was clueless about, and then refer to obscure sources, knowing nobody would go to the trouble to verify what he was alluding to, and then implying he was so advanced that he could not be bothered.
You know genius stuff only someone with a high I.Q could think up.

I guess I'll have to make do with the Hoodie Clan of Peripatetic VO "philosophers", who will change the destiny of mankind, from somewhere in the wilds.
Is it too early to call them a cult?
I know the steps...clan...cult....religion....

I am so going to enjoy watching that gang share their genius, with their selfie-sticks.
Unfortunately I have no direct access to them...I am protected.
For my own safety.
I'll have to find other ways.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:58 pm

It's unfortunate when the one who can defeat me in debate, and against whom I need protecting, shows up here, time after time, and never takes up the challenge of shaming me to his followers, and potential lovers.

A fighter in theory, is undefeated.
His legend grows, making little boys want to be just like him.
He feels a surge of power, and of responsibility.
His fears become hidden.
He cannot risk stepping into the rink with one he can, theoretically, easily defeat....because if he wins, it is expected, and if he loses, it will crush the image he painstakingly built over time, using theory and declarations.
It's a tough spot to be in, when your motive is to become glorified when you are dead...and when you want to live in infamy, because you cannot, and will not, father a child of your own.
Not surprising that those who gather around you are, like you, fatherless, and childless.
With no stake in the past, or the future, playing with words is the only thing left to do.
A gamble, with not much to risk.

Inseminating young male minds, becomes erotic.
What need have you for females?
Easy step from the mental to the physical.
If you get a thrill, an orgasm, from inseminating minds, male or female, then converting this to the physical act is not hard to do.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:08 pm

You do know how a beta male inserts himself into a female's life, don't you?
He comes around, is always around, offering help.
He flatters continuously, is willing to offer help, makes you feel good whenever he is around.
He is cleaning your gutter, fixing your pipes, giving you advice on how to fix your wi-fi, willing to come over and do it for you.
Simple small things add up, over time.
It's slow...but it is effective if the female is ripe for the picking.
Patience, casual displays where name-dropping, your physical mental performances, your portfolio are mentioned....
It all adds up.
Seduction, today, takes time and energy.

If you don't have the money, to compensate, then you better contribute the sweat.



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 17016
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Forums Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Know what's really funny?
When a douche-bag tells you he can beat you up, defeat you, and, despite being present, does not do it.

Know what's worse?
When the same douche-bag tells you he knows someone who can beat you up and defeat you.
Now that is a pussy.

Am I hiding?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forums

Back to top Go down
 
Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spiritual Forums
» WFCAM Transit Survey
» The Early Years: 1969 - 1977
» Forum Rank Structure
» I'll start . . .

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: