Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Salve!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aryan Verrange

Aryan Verrange

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Salve! Salve! EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Greetings forum members, for I have met fellow Men Among the Ruins – I give you my solutes! – I have felt the most abject and extreme relief, the relief of extrication, the relief of a man of quality who destitute among the decadent rabble among the derelict ruins has finally met his fellow nobleman and exclaim, “Yea, my fellow Romans above Judea!” I have the saddest, most melancholy; most malevolent of Fortune has given me; a man of the First Rank, to have placed me one of the Capitals of Western Decadence; New York City – or is it better to be referred to, to appellate it as JEW WORK, MODERN JUDEA, THE BIG SHIT. Alas, I have no choice but live among the Multicultural Rabble par excellence for my family, once closest of kin and Blood but now my Cultural Traitors in Blood; poisoned by Modernity and borne aloft in the deadly bark to Nihilism, lives there. I am only a man of nineteen years, for I have no choice but to bend my neck to the yolk of Modern Law and accommodate myself, castrate my Maleness, humble my Master Morals to Family – but really to Feminized Decadence!

Mother, who should guard children and the household, is a typical Sow Americana: divorced from my father the righteous conservative and Man of Quality, overworked as the cow suckled dry of her mild – mild suckled dry by Produce Man, Modern Man, and Decadent Man – of the mild that rightfully is applied to calves under the watchful guise of men to nurture and raise them as Nature intended, depressed and constantly stashed by pills, anesthetized by the Pharmacy; she does fancy herself the Modern One, thinking herself strong and independent when she is nothing more than the follower of Men. My sister is similar: whining, obnoxious, Feminist Monstrosity, this Abortive Girl rather than setting her charms in Submissiveness, and Grace, has aped the Man in talking nonstop about Progressive (in reality, Decadent) politics. She stupidly ingests and is indoctrinated by the Systems men deem as truth, practical and essential. Like a typical girl and woman, she lacks the true ability of originality or thought.

I summarize my politics thus: My politics are those of the Nobility: firmly of the camp of Master Morality; I am consistently, unapologetically Politically Incorrect; fundamentally Reactionary, firmly, radically Anti-Democrazy, Masculine, Aristocratic, Traditionalist… I am Heroic and defiantly Reactionary, guarding the Male, exposing the destructive Feminine, and eviscerating it for the protection of Civilization. Progressive, feminist, soft, weak progressives; softened and weakened by their shrews and Whining Women, living in the CATHEDRAL OF LIES, indoctrinated as mindless sheep, as animalistic niggers, as docile, stupid women. TRUTH is Masculine, and its degrees are thus: that women, niggers, and gays are FUNDAMENTALLY GENETICALLY INFERIOR to white men. Women and niggers fundamentally lack Critical Thinking, Creativity, Insight, and Originality of Thought. Rather than creatures of Achievement, Distinction, and Potential, they operate as a drone-like collective. Women and niggers, especially the woman nigger, merely assimilate into dogma, repeat, and imitate what men teach them. They challenge none of it, unquestioning of the validity of what they learn; they simply repeat, imitate, and follow instructions, unchallenging authority, rarely innovating or rebelling. Women and niggers do not lead; they simply follow; they do not create; they merely imitate, they do not touch the Sublime; merely ape it as baboons and buffoons; they do not uplift; they only denigrate. Women and nigger “creativity” breaks no new grounds or insights nor does it lift up humanity. Women and niggers are merely tools to be harnessed by the State for systemic control.

Women and niggers are FUNDAMENTALLY NOT HUMAN. I do not care for some silly Social Justice Scientist who points out their genetic similarities to us. – NO! – I speak of what is deep; I speak of what lies INSIDE them as opposed to INSIDE us. When we consider our paths in life we consider our Creative Futures: we think in a Metaphysical, Spiritual, Philosophical level: think of how we can improve our skills, and uplift our Souls. Women merely imitate Man, thinking that joining men in Wage Slavery in the office equals Creative Expression; yet they know none of it; they only know of Materiality, of gaining money, exploiting her shallow fertility to exploit stupid men, assimilating into the Male World to the onlookers of her Vanity; receiving Male Validation and Cock, impregnating her, and obliterating her. The nigger follows a similar path. The nigger, too, knows nothing of Loftiness, Profundity, and Meaning. The nigger, with primal animalistic lust, only thinks of money and booty, as the Ape does. Lacking conscious thought, the nigger lusts for money and fair women, the way the Monkey – King Kong beyond the silver screen! – It will not and cannot conceive of the Higher Principles or Universality. Women and niggers operate not as Man does, but as Child or Dog.

I weep for the future of the Men of Quality, of the Men of Rome, as we are dragged together down into the Pit of Nihilism, the Lowest Spiritual Level – that is, of Judea! – as we enter a world of no Humanity, no Spirit, no Creativity, a future of forever blandness, mediocrity, genetic deformities, Political Correctness, stupidity, sameness, limited awareness… We are all that is left. We approach a Kali Yuga; the age of Mass Feminization; of the Leveling of Man; the age of the Flat Human Being; as Insect; dumb, unchallenging, indistinct, similar: all like Woman and all like Nigger. We are all of Humanity that is left; vestiges of the dying Nobility, the dying breed Humanity, replaced by humanoid animals. We are the Men Among the Ruins.
Back to top Go down
Stuart-

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:31 am

Part of nobility is recognizing reality as it is, which is without absolutes. Being that words are static anything said may appear to some as a statement of an absolute, but there are clues as to when absolutes are implicit and when they are not. People have an often overwhelming need for order and for simplicity. So much so that they make inaccurate declarations rather than take the time to better understand a subject. Usually those declarations are self-serving in another way; they sooth one's ego, making one feel more powerful than one is. As ordering beings surrounded by disordering forces, we're fighting a losing battle, the noble man fights it directly, avoiding delusion as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:12 pm

This kind of sounds like that Erik guy Suspect
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:31 pm

YrAfanc wrote:
And who do you "sound like"? Suspect
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Æon wrote:
YrAfanc wrote:
And who do you "sound like"? Suspect

You tell me?
Back to top Go down

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:35 pm

YrAfanc wrote:
Few tips on spotting erik:
1. he wont be erik nor will admit to being erik since he loves the ability to kid himself into thinking that all can be started over without the past interfering
2. he will nevertheless give away himself since he is too desperate not to do so and not doing so would defeat the purpose of coming to this forum, namely he will ridicule/praise this forums philosophy depending on the time of the month and how his stomach feels, in case of praising it will all by hyper masculine and aggressive as he covets his weakness by attaching to sybmols of power he ridicules and exagurates due to his inability to understand them, in case of ridicule the attacks will most likely be directed towards satyr/lyssa. also his nickname and profile will reflect that + often put an emhpasis on his physical beatuy onto which he clings desperately (i personally think he looks like a good looking faggot who at any minute will cry).
3. he will jump from one thought to another, without any stability or pattern other than the emotional one. will often type hahaha as he wants to defend himself by taking everything as a joke thus never allowing to be attacked as he never will stand by anything seriously + laughing constatly is a sign of pressure relief which this guys psyche must crack under
4. finally erik will be the easiest person to become friends with, except that he cant make friends with anybody since he is an unstable narcissist
you figure for yourself the likelyhood of your predicament
+++
i'd forget, erik will always find a way to imply his association with aryans/aryan culture
Back to top Go down
Aryan Verrange

Aryan Verrange

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Stuart- wrote:
Part of nobility is recognizing reality as it is, which is without absolutes. Being that words are static anything said may appear to some as a statement of an absolute, but there are clues as to when absolutes are implicit and when they are not. People have an often overwhelming need for order and for simplicity. So much so that they make inaccurate declarations rather than take the time to better understand a subject. Usually those declarations are self-serving in another way; they sooth one's ego, making one feel more powerful than one is. As ordering beings surrounded by disordering forces, we're fighting a losing battle, the noble man fights it directly, avoiding delusion as much as possible.

Agreed. Surrounded by agents and embodiments of disorder and Chaos - the great, profound, wise Weinieger rightly used the following metaphors to symbolize disorder and Chaos: the Woman, the Jew - and I may add now, the Nigger! - the wise Man of Quality can only quietly, stoically resist. In all fundamentally truthful world religions, of all fundamentally truthful world philosophies, the Wise Higher Men always understood the world to be a Cosmic Battle of Light against Darkness; Order against Chaos; Higher Man versus the Woman Nigger Jew: the true nature of Truth and Reality, unclouded by ideology, emotion, feminization, weakness, delusion, or wish-fulfillment. The Higher Man of Quality sees these eternal truths and faces them head-on, undaunted, unfazed. The eternal forces of Chaos may bodily conquer us Higher Men of Quality, but they can never destroy the Creative Spirit, our Genius - and they can never own it! For Man may be biologically an animal but he is spiritually something more. Woman, Nigger, and Jew cannot attain the Higher Dimensions of Creativity... They are apes - homo sapiens if you will in my generosity - but not human...
Back to top Go down
Stuart-

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:21 pm

May I ask why you named this thread salve?
Back to top Go down
Aryan Verrange

Aryan Verrange

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:31 pm

"Hello" in Latin.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:16 pm

It's not Erik.

1) The writing style is entirely different.
2) Erik's messages are more concise and he uses more punctuation.
3) Erik more or less likes women - this guy sure as fuck doesn't
4) His vocabulary and word choice are different

Welcome, AV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salve! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve! Salve! Empty

Back to top Go down

Salve!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum