Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Race Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The topic of race, or sub-divisions within the homo sapient species, is a touchy subject, in our times.
When the motive is to construct a social homogenous idea(l) all can relate to and find commonality with, anything that hints at fragmentation, and divergence, is controversial, and emotionally charged, after decades of social engineering, though pop-culture, social pressures, and the official doctrine delivered via education and “respectable” authorities.
What adds fuel to the fire is that, like all things in nature, no clear and absolute divisions can be found.
Instead we have vague references to a past that produced an apparent and clear divergence.
What is similar may point to a common ancestry, but what is different points at a point between this common ground and the present where something profound occurred – something so powerful that it produced a divergence so vivid that we can use it to categorize, and yet still vague as to not be able to create a clean cut, and call it by a term that would indicate a reproductive divergence, that can still be combined to return it to an earlier point of commonality.
Like with dog breeds which are artificially produced through human interventions, species breeds/types, sub-divisions, indicate a naturally produced, environmentally cultivated, sub-division of the original species type.
If we keep in mind that species is a reproductive category, with male/female, in heterosexually reproduced species, being the specialized form of the same genetic type, then races indicate a further genetic isolation and subsequent environmental conditioning, resulting in a genetic split which does not reach complete reproductive division.
Appearance is the manifestation of essence, if by essence, or spirit as some call it, we mean the sum of all past/nature appearing as presence.
We need not know refined biology to recognize an apparent distinction in all things real.
Every detail, every difference, every similarity, translated into ways that expose a past we need not be present to, because it is made present to us, as appearance.
If we are to dismiss the differences and choose to focus on the similarities, then, if we are to remain true to our method, and retain our intellectual integrity, we must apply this to all appearances, whether organic or inorganic, turning the world into a uniformity with superficial, or even illusionary, divisions.
We, in fact, get exactly that, with Judeo-Christians/Muslims, as the most popular form of nihilism, creating our Modernity.
But here, the logic falters when ego demands that swine be other than man, and rock be other than tree, to save eternal life, and the value of being born human, from the all-leveling forces of escapism and self-deluding Nihilism.
Compartmentalization and hypocrisy is what follows, the “logic” wanting to remain consistent, finding it difficult to harmonise a precluded “truth”, a desired idea(l), with an ongoing, hard to ignore world, an inescapable reality.            

***

Regardless of Modern rhetoric, and shaming tactics, when we describe species we mean a sexual type, a reproductive category, not some divine idealized concept free of tis natural meaning, and when we speak of race, or type, or breed, we mean a sub-category representing an intermediating form, between the common ancestor and the present, exposing some period of separated reproduction and environmental conditioning.
What we mean by race is an alteration if potentials, not a complete break, or a substantial divergence. But this is also what we mean by species, as these are found on the planet earth, indicating a shared ancestry but not a shared history, resulting in a divergence in potential, in probabilities.
A slight divergence, in many cases, but, like all other divergences, ones studied by science because they result, in time, in huge effects.
Science, as we know it, is, or ought to be, the study of minutia, now that we’ve mapped out the general and the large with relative clarity.
It is the study of such minor differences, with huge consequences (butterfly effect) that the modern nihilists resist, preferring to remain on the surfaces, the general, the lowest-common-denominator so as to avoid stress, and personal consequences.
With the study of details man discovers the absence of an absolute ground, lifting him up into limbo where he feels out of control, victim to unseen streams and fluctuating tides. The brain needs solidity, absolutes, and it fabricates them continuously as abstractions it then takes literally.
With no certain ground the mind seeks out alternatives in patterns – repeating, consistent, continuous, reliable processes, and categorizes them in increasingly complex relationships.
This is good enough, and has worked for thousands of years, but the urge to return, and demand absolute solidity, emerges when a weakness in the mind, or stress, caused by stress, anxiety/fear, forces the mind to find certainty, or excuses… the either/or of Nihilism.
So, what are races other than biological patterns, produced by a genetic code, and affected by environment over time, resulting in probabilities… which is what potentials are, and no different from other biological categories like species, or chemical types, or geological substances and matter/energy processes?
Vague, true, in the sense that there is no absolute point of divergence, like there is no absolute beginning to anything, including existence itself, vague in the sense that it must be interpreted using sensuality, just as everything dealing with science and suing empiricism as a method; vague in the sense of humanity evolving from some unknown ancestor to the present, going through multiple phases, none of which we can witness, and most of which leaving no fossil evidence to link one phase with the next, offering Creationists an argument to dismiss all evolution.

***

There are three major racial divisions, each one hinting at a major genetic shift, and a separate common point of divergence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Within each there are further sub-divisions, also indicated by an apparent difference, as there are further racial divisions like Australoid pointing to a historical past where the usual migration routes were bypassed and new migration routes taken, such as across the Indian ocean, where populations and genes, mixed with those coming down into present day Australia through the usual migration routes, or across the south pacific into present day south-America, mixing with population crossing the Bering sea, from the north.
These mixtures produce present day Native Americans and Native Australians – each genetic populations clearly indicated I the present, and mixing simply diluting and confusing the modern to where he can dismiss it all as illusion.

***

Genetic isolation, coupled with environmental conditioning, produces the distinctive traits and inherited potentials.
When geographic boundaries can be bridged, wither due to an environmental shift in climate, or due to technological improvement making geographic obstacles less decisive, genetic mixing begins anew.
The potentials are clearly indicated sensually, but mixing, and memetic integration blurs them, constructing socioeconomic rules and shared conditions, that enforce a common way of thinking and behaving, which makes inherited potentials less relevant.
Memes create the conditions which produces parity, and the illusion of equal potentials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Consider the effect of human meddling upon distinct species such as those domesticated and kept as pets within human environment.
Though thee species would not naturally cohabitate, and would be competitors or enemies, one preying on the other, man creates an artificial environment, and enforces his rules, producing unconventional behaviours, tending towards uniformity
Man’s presence, and dominance, enforces strict behavioural limits, creating the illusion of a shared nature.

***

Every characteristic, every physical and mental trait, manifesting as a higher or lower potential (probability using metaphysics terms), represents a shared ancestry, within a shared, environment (climate, vegetation, geography, animal life, viruses, microbes etc.). Particular traits hint at past without exposing it clearly, just as the appearance of an individual hints at his experiences without exposing the details.
Like a map we must read and interpret the signs, referencing the present to maintain discipline and clarity free of corrupting emotions, vanity, ego, and desirable conclusions.

***

Each trait/characteristic is determined by environment, resulting in higher or lower recurrence – the average increasing or decreasing – expressing a higher or lower, on average, potential.
Height, weight, brain size, genital size, hip-to-waist ratios, proportionality, symmetry, libido, aggression, muscle development, brain development, athleticism, creativity, abstract thinking and so on… all traits determined by past/nature, and exposed aesthetically.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Caucasian Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Caucasians were most probably tribes pushed out of Africa by more dominant ones, forcing them to migrate out of the sub-Saharan through the red sea, up into the closest geographic areas of the middle-east and then Europe where they found another anthropoid, the Neanderthal, already occupying the territories.
Neanderthals must have migrated out of Africa earlier on, into the closest to Africa body of land, by gradually making their way up natural byways, such as rivers, or during times of climatic change, where the desert became arid, and could be traversed.
Some settled there, mixing with the local Neanderthals which had no diverted genetically to prevent reproductive mixing, while some made their way eastward towards the Caucasus and then onward towards china, the Bering Sea and into North America, settling along the way and establishing communities that would alter develop into complex civilizations and cultures (memes): product of genes interacting and conditioned by environment over time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Caucasian race, also known as Aryan gets its name from the mountain range they settled around before the Ice Age forced them south, dominating all tribes they encountered.
Some migrating towards the east, into northern India, setting up the cast systems and developing the pagan spiritual branch to be known as Hinduism, giving the tribes current designation of Indo-European, others went west, into northern Europe becoming the Norse and the Celts, others swinging south, settling in Greece and southern Europe.
The Greek tribes (Dorians, Ionians, Achaeans, Aeolians and others) came into the Greek peninsula from the north, finding there the Minoans – mixing with them to become the Mycenaeans.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Mongoloid Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mongoloids must have diverted from Caucasians and their common ancestors soon after mixing with Neanderthals.
Their migration east generating an isolating distance similar to the genetic isolation mountain ranges, rivers, oceans, deserts, and, more recently, memes, create.
Their appearance indicated a long period of inhospitable conditioning – small stature and limbs evolved to preserve energies, eyelids evolved to protect eyes from sunlight reflecting off snow and ice, their creativity and higher intelligence evolved to deal with harsh inhospitable environments – later stifled by memetic forces resulting in a stunting of innovation and exploration.
Most probable reason would be population pressures, and dwindling resources, die to their earlier success.
The mem forcing a repression and regression of genetic potentials – probability inhibited reducing possibilities.
With these tribes, settling in Asia, we witness the impact of meme on genes, alter to come to the west, via Zarathustrianism and Judaism, splintering into Christianity and alter Islam.    

***

Memetic repression of human genetic potentials, particularly innovation and the masculine drive that challenges and seeks and explores, finds its height among the Mongoloid tribes, and in particular those settling around the fertile region in China and the Yellow river.
Those migrating further est, into North America had no need for settlements, finding abundance to hunt and forage for a long time.

With fewer stressors the effect is similar to that of memetic repression – the potential is thwarted by an absence of challenges – the mind regresses.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Negroid Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Negroids are the ancestors of the most dominant tribes in sub-Saharan Africa – those that forces other tribes to migrate into less hospitable environments, where do-or-die caused a chain of events that evolved into present day Caucasian and and Mongoloids.
Need and suffering, is the mother of invention – the driving force of evolution, and Negroes had the least reason to evolve and develop further, unlike the tribes they forced out of human natural environments into areas where they faced extinction and the need to cope, to become creative.

Negroes are an example of evolution and how dominance creates the conditions of its own replacement.
With no reason to innovate, to evolve, these tribes stagnated, indulging in tribal competitiveness, and hedonism.
Later Caucasians would return as strange gods, and it was Negroes who sold their own kind to those who were looking for cheap reliable labour to build their empires.
Despite modern narratives the true slave-traders were none other than Negroes themselves – selling their own tribal enemies to these strange beings from across the impassable oceans.
Up until then, and with no white deil to stop them, they develop a base, primitive culture.
Modern Negroes are now adopting ancient Egypt as their own, to fill in the centuries-long gap that could only be explained genetically and not memetically.
MANifesto: History – Meta-Narrative - Afrocentrism  
Truth be told, the populations that existed there, when the tribes pushed out of Africa migrated back into it, via the Sinai, were no more developed or sophisticated than those they left behind, when they made their way up, using naturally produced and maintained routers through the formidable obstacle of the Sahara Desert, like the Nile river.
It was after this migration back into Africa when ancient Egypt began to slowly develop into what we now know through our history books.
The apparent mixing that occurred is noticeable in their art-work where distinctly Negroid features are depicted.


***

North American Negroes are not an accurate representation of sub-Saharan Negroids, due to the historical consequences of slavery, master/slave dynamics and them being chosen as the most valuable asset by those that were looking for strong durable workers.
Race mixing is already a fact in the Americas, not a hypothetical, idea(l) future state.

Mulattoes are not the yet-to-be, but they are present as North American, and South American Negroes, most, if not all, being of mixed race, to one degree or another.
As one would expect they are a mix where the median is the norm.
Mixed race individuals have the potentials in all traits in between the Caucasian and Negroid averages, this is most distinct in matter of inherited intelligence where mulattoes are, on average, mid-way between the average Negroid and Caucasian. Mulattoes far from being a “master race” as many moderns want to believe, are a regression for the Caucasians and an advancement only for the Negroids.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:59 pm

Europa is diverse so are the mongoloids; the fact that they lumped all Europeans into one means and separated the East-mongoloid branches from the other mongoloid racial / ethnic groups shows the hypocrisy; if you woul lump them all together their average means is below the average European one and if you distinct the different European ethnic branches, they outperform the east-mongoloid branches.

They might have deep pattern recognition, but it is alike solving a box puzzle and that is it; no creativity (a Comodo Dragon is good in tracking its prey by following its own poisonous salvia and creating rotting wound, a distinct pattern to follow, specialized, but it needs no creative probable other outcomes), the European minds have much more capacity for creative inventions and developments and solutions while the mongoloids with their, autistic brains, build upon the already present and Obvious patterns cultivated and recognized by, Europeans mainly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
polishyouth



Gender : Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Tall grass

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:28 am

I have also red that the most beautiful Caucasian peoples originating from the north developed their symmetry and peacock traits such as blue eyes and blond hair due to the harsh climate pushing them towards an emphasis on love and strong bonds which resulted in seeking partners outside the family and close circles and these physical traits were meant to help in doing just that.
Struggle is the mother of all things, maybe as OhFortunae said, it will be better for us whites to be partially destroyed by the immigration, race mixing and have our material goods taken away so we can reborn in a new ice age of our times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:50 am

In evolution dominance, success, seeds its own demise.
The strong by overpowering rid their immediate environment of competitors, leading to their slow atrophy - decadence, as we are experiencing it, is the consequence of European dominance.

Seminal events lead to an internal, genetic, cleansing.
The Ice Age, the Holocaust, for the Jews, Black Plague as the second near extinction event for Europeans.
Mencken sites this dis-ease, and how it almost wiped out Europeans populations as the spark that lead to the Renaissance.
Both World Wars were also such events. Not as severe, in relation to percentages of deaths to population, but close enough to be cleansing, like a brush fire cleans away a forest to prevent larger catastrophes that would wipe it out.

Success, control of resources, means those lesser, weaker, can be accommodated, resulting in the reproduction of inferior, or dysfunctional mutations, sucking up increasingly more resources and requiring more accommodating.  
We can see in our "culture" how unfit genes are now protected and are multiplying, one of the consequences is declining birth-rates and the marginalization of natural process - heterosexuality and masculinity is being extinguished by making it "evil", shameful, unnecessary.
Big cleansing wars are no longer possible.
Mixing is eliminating centuries of natural selected traits - higher/lower potentials becoming uniformly mediocre.
This is a Demographic Ice Age, and like the first one, those who remain true to their heritage, can find innovative ways to survive, to endure its storms and challenges, particularly females who are the gatekeepers of genes and memes, will come out as superior at the end of it.
I emphasize the teaching of females - their awakening to what is occurring - finding those 1%-2% and cultivate them, because where females are males will follow - selected in accordance to their more sophisticated judgments.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1561
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:27 am

I see this decline as civilizational rather than racial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
The stages of the rise and fall of great
nations seem to be:
The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.
(e) Decadence is marked by:
Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An influx of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.
(f) Decadence is due to:
Too long a period of wealth and power
Selfishness
Love of money
The loss of a sense of duty.
(g) The life histories of great states are
amazingly similar, and are due to internal
factors.
(h) Their falls are diverse, because they are
largely the result of external causes.
(i) History should be taught as the history
of the human race, though of course with
emphasis on the history of the student’s own
country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The situation we have is that a desire to preserve and advance ethnic european interests is seen as immoral, therefore there is no will to protect ethnic european territory from invasion. So millions of non-europeans repopulating european countries and being used as an imported voting class by hostile left-wing parties is not noticed and when it is the opposition is usually weak, due to internalized guilt about racism/colonialism/etc.
Exceptions being places like Hungary. Examples being Sweden, Germany or Britain.


_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1561
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:31 am


_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:06 am

Civilization is the end phase of culture - gene becomes meme.
The particular population, genetic lineage, gives rise to a particular attitude, evolved within the particular environmental conditions.
If not successful, able to adapt to changing conditions, it ends, if it is fit, and succeeds, it assimilates (absorbs, consumes - selectively absorbing parts of the memes being consumed) other tribes; it fertilizes other memes, impregnating them with its own, giving birth to new combinations.

Race is the foundation: Genes > Memes.

Hellenism is the culture, the meme, birthed in a particular environment by particular genetic types.
Rome is the civilization.
Judaism is the culture, the genes of victimhood, preaching uniformity so as to disappear within it; selling what it does not buy.
The U.S. it its civilization stage = culture of individual victims, culture of no culture - no race, no sex, no past/nature.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 am

Irony...or nihilistic inversion and duplicity:

Those promoting the idea that race and sex are social constructs, are basing this on a social construct.
It is the denial of racial and sexual differences in all areas of potentials, that is the socially engineered meme: a meme that attempts to usurp genetics so as to manufacture a homogeneity, and increase control, and productivity.

Evidence of this is the fact that these same people cannot explain how evolution works if all trait potentials are uniformly distributed within a population, nor why they are empiricists when they deny the relevance of appearances.
They cannot explain how a divergence in appearance is insignificant, nor why genetic isolation resulting is such divergence would then be physically conditioned but would leave the mind unaffected - here they imply a mind/body division though they would deny that they do so: compartmentalization and schizophrenic psychology helps them remain fragmented and unconcerned.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
polishyouth



Gender : Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Tall grass

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:22 am

Quote :
(i) History should be taught as the history
of the human race, though of course with
emphasis on the history of the student’s own
country.
Anybody who has experienced the educational system in any western country will know - the history as such has become a, on a personal, nationalistic, identity level, a tool to point out the evils of Nazism with a heavily distorted view and a particular focus on the Jews and other historical periods with little of practical or looping back to the identity of the host issues brought up. I have always found it incredible, even when being a child with a huge, somewhat Christian, but surely a sympathetic and sensitive heart, how little was spoke of atrocious crimes against humanity carried out by the atheist political movements. They, who proclaimed themselves as the humanitarians, interestingly so, spoke of these genocides not much at all and when they did with an interestingly neutral and indifferent voice. As Satyr said about the necessity of controlling the interpretations of the past and it being the main tool for either destruction or improvement - the narrative today being heavy flawed - which is irrelevant as the average genetic material forming an average human is in these times so submissive and weak that it will either not look for it will be too dumb or indulged in hedonism or simply wont have the courage to speak out or base its further actions within a space of real consequences based on the knowledge it has acquired.
I myself tumbled out of the London's schooling system into a neurosis with depressive states and began to seek solitude cycling in the hills and between the lakes, going for long walks, listening and observing mother nature which healed me tremendously and from that point onward I began to think and look deeper and deeper trying to comprehend and understand what I already sensed and vaguely comprehended. This forum provided me with much clarity but I already felt a natural, instinctive repulsion towards the way their voices sounded, how they smelt, walked, what and why they wore etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:26 am

Sheltering, guaranteed survival, frees the mind from its original task of dealing with environmental threats, and solving survival problems.
The liberated mind becomes bored with this new condition, needing something to expunge its accumulating energies.

Base tribes, and the primitive individuals emerging out of them, cannot cope with this circumstance.
Ennui and libidinal energies, now raised to a height because of better nutrition, comfort, and low stress levels, must be directed towards procreative directions, because creativity is lacking in them.
Procreation regulated technologically reducing it to a pleasure seeking behaviour with small risk and smaller costs.
Promiscuity, pornography prostitution, pop-culture, pop-music, drugs, mental castration using idea(l)s and religion, Nihilistic psychology, all contribute to the need to control and direct all this energy - the Matrix metaphor of humans being used as batteries was spot-on.  

Hedonism increases - escapism, methods of gratifying libidinal surplus, and releasing energies harmlessly.
Higher minds may direct libidinal energies towards higher tasks; exploring cosmos, art etc.
Lower minds require a physical component, because their mental traits do not suffice to deal with the higher libidinal energies - nervous system stressing to contain them.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
polishyouth



Gender : Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Tall grass

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:35 am

And thus civilization is made possible through domestication and sheltering?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1172
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 am

During a strong state where the natural order of society is mostly stagnant, the decadence weakens those who had that power as they perceive no threats, only to be usurped later by those seeking power themselves, as the opportunity arises. With the meme spreading amongst the "rebellious" classes, it seduces the youth whom were ignored because of their father's own decadence.

What's infectious about Marxism and what makes it so effective is that it turns what's desirable, power, and pathologizes it. Pointing out the greed of it as if it were heartless and offering a hope, a utopia, if you turn away from it. After all, it's the reason for everyone's suffering - especially the youth who have dismissive fathers that are out of touch with their own society due to the high of being comfortably numb.

I am slightly derailing the topic, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1561
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:03 am

Satyr wrote:
Civilization is the end phase of culture - gene becomes meme

Western Liberal Democracies are a fusion between christian egalitarian/charity moralizing and greek political ideas. The foundation is not strictly european. Christianity is a jewish cult, foreign to europe. Racism as a tool to politically disarm europeans is also not strictly european. Trotsky invented it, or at least made it into what it is now.

My impression is that Doolittle is correct about the way we organize ourselves; high-trust societies, high co-operation, but that he is also right in that if an alien elite establishes itself in power in such a society then it is easy to corrupt it. Previously we had a healthy concept of in-group/out-group in order to protect against such a strategy, recently that concept has been subverted, but only for europeans.

Europe is the way it is now because it is christian, hosted 2 world wars, and is occupied by the economic and military forces of non-europeans. It's not in control of it's own destiny. This civilisation is not European, it's American and Jewish.

Either the entire political establishment needs to be removed or it will collapse. Removal would entail replacing every sitting government with Nationalists/anti-globalists.
When it collapses, because it is not sustainable, it will transition into some sort of fusion between Islam and Socialism. In other words, another dark age. Out of that might come a second renaissance when europeans struggle to remember who they are, but I'd prefer some sort of revitalization via pioneers into outer space. Mars maybe.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:58 am

polishyouth wrote:
I have also red that the most beautiful Caucasian peoples originating from the north developed their symmetry and peacock traits such as blue eyes and blond hair due to the harsh climate pushing them towards an emphasis on love and strong bonds which resulted in seeking partners outside the family and close circles and these physical traits were meant to help in doing just that.  
Struggle is the mother of all things, maybe as OhFortunae said, it will be better for us whites to be partially destroyed by the immigration, race mixing and have our material goods taken away so we can reborn in a new ice age of our times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Stupid Dodopeons cannot grasp that we have to share our water resources with third world filth, already hard, but due to technology eased, to get access to in the cities; and of course the water supplies in the third world themselves are drying. What are the humanitarians going to do..

It has been proven that the most beautiful people in each race have more in common in relationship to each other, then they have with the average people of their own kin. But the 'most beautiful' feautures, on average, are shared more commonly within North Germanic populations.

The more I am exposed to degeneracy however from every corner, the correlation between big tits and State sucking, the utter faggy society of Scandinavia, the supremacy of the youngest of Europeans, the Germanics concetrated in Germany, the Jewishnes from the Celts, the ancient survival of the Greeks and Georgians, the good instincts in the Italians etc., the more I distort from the common view of Nordics being the most beautiful.

The only thing what the Norwegians are, is pure in blood as the 'most authentic' of many European representations, as many people throughout Europa had these traits of blond hair and blue eyes. The Fjords, rough sea, ice and isolation protecting them from ''stains'', but seemingly this too have had a feminine impact on them, pure in blood and innocent to exposure.

While they were safely hidden away; the Greeks, Hungarians, Armenians etc., were on the front line defending and surving against Turks, Mongols, Moors (though Moors and the Islamic golden age was merely due to ancient Aryan markers and the recent Visigoth input) and Tatars.

Not to speak of the faggot Brits and their most un-European psychology of all.
Really, I can say to my taste the Georgian women are the most beautiful but at the same time too subordinate to the will of another and Georgians really are naggy about the cold, something which I cannot stand. Cold is lovely. But their dances and rhythm and musical talent attract me to their culture which of course relates to their blood.

Of course I love the Nordic cultures too, a cold atmosphere in their music and arts, something that speaks to me as important as the folk dances of the Kavkazians; but my taste is too broad, love the Greek voices and the Irish jiggles..

Anyway, the Nordics should not be flattered too much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:17 pm


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:53 pm


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Race Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Someone requested Nyborg's book on ILP; for anyone here who may be interested:

Nyborg

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1172
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Race Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Fringe Elements (Ryan Faulk) released his unfinished comprehensive book of "Hate Facts" in website form - to be updated with articles as his writers do more research:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He provides a link to the site-map, as a means of quick reference to common arguments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun May 01, 2016 11:49 am

Lyssa wrote:
Someone requested Nyborg's book on ILP; for anyone here who may be interested:

Nyborg










[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Sun May 01, 2016 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun May 01, 2016 11:50 am


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon May 23, 2016 7:48 pm

What is a mongrel but the product of Modern man-made climate, the climate controlled alike in greenhouses. Insane it is to merely imagine, European man in the Ice Age, living in small high trust familial units to survive the cold breath of that Eternal Winter that has left its mark in us; and that out of the sudden, the dark skinned Homo Erectus came walking all the way from the South, with its pleasant climate in which it is easy to survive, that means, no need to migrate nor to survive, all the way North to the caves of Cro Magnon and just mix with each other in those dark sunless days with the absence of the sun's warmth - to believe them to survive that migration, unadapted in every trait physically and mentally, to mix.

That is the insanity of miscegnation of the races: Tens of thousands of years of geo-isolated adaptations to the local climates and predators - and then to just mix and believe it to be healthy or at least without consequences, such as the degeneration of Cro Magnon or the weakening of climate manifested traits that can be seen as an racial immune system of whatever they endured to survive.

The mongrel is nothing but the symptom of insanity and climate degradation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon May 30, 2016 11:15 am


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Race Tue May 31, 2016 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:02 pm

With Turkey's diverse ethnic and racial groups, I am curious for Erdogan's roots as he resembles in his face, shared ancestral roots / features with Hitler.

If it is true about his blood group (shared with Sámi, Amazighs, Spaniards, Ethiopians [Greeks?]), it can explain Erdogan's manifestation and the likeliness of Hitler's relating to Europe's ethnic diversity and migrations.


''Erdoğan was born in the Kasımpaşa neighborhood of Istanbul to which his family had moved from Rize Province. Erdoğan allegedly said in 2003, "I'm a Georgian, my family is a Georgian family which migrated from Batumi to Rize." However, in a 2014 televised interview on the NTV news network, he said, "You wouldn't believe the things they have said about me. They have said I am Georgian...even with much uglier things, they have called me Armenian, but I am Turkish."

His summer holidays were mostly spent in the formerly Pontic Greek-speaking Muslim community of Potamia, where his family originates from.'' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Race Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''I identify as white. More specifically a white person from the middle east (near east) of non Arab descent. A lot of people on both the left and the right find this really offensive. But I don't allow their west centrist views to define me, I let my own eastern upbringing and science do that. For some of these left wing people, identifying as white means identifying with privileged oppressors not the oppressed. For them, a white person cannot be oppressed by a dark skinned person so identifying as white means they can't support me politically since i cant be a victim, i'm automatically a fascist.

Some of these people support Syria so it would come as a unpleasant surprise that most Syrians INSIDE Syria also identify as white. Inside Syria there isn't even a question about it, we aren't black, Asian or native american, therefore we must be white. We can have a fair skinned and olive skinned girls sisters in the same family but they are still the same race. Its only upon leaving Syria and immigrating to the west does the question of whether or not we are white even arise.

Left wing individuals like Sukant Chandan who has lived his whole life as an immigrant in Europe would feel a lot better if I identified as "Arab" rather than the privileged "whites". But where i come from it was the Arabs that were the slavers and the imperialists (apologies to my Arab friends but its history). They're the ones who raided and took over our cities hundreds of years ago. They are the ones that enslaved the blacks of horn africa after taking over their cities and forcing the Arab language down on them. They are the ones who invaded Morocco and took white blonde Berber women of the sharmoot tribe as sex slaves. That's where the Arabic word for prostitute 'Sharmoota" comes from. In high school i met an Arab speaking black girl from Eritrea. Even though she spoke only Arabic, she refused to identified as an Arab. She was more advanced than I was at the time and knew what her real history was. Sukant Chandan wouldn't have a problem with her identifying with her race because of the colour of her skin, but enslaved white skinned people had better swallow down that arabization and like it. So paradoxically we have to identify as Arab and not identify with the "privileged ethnicity". Meanwhile, a light skinned Syrian working in the United Arab Emirates is a second class citizen compared to billionaire Arabs in the gulf who use Pakistani workers as slaves.

Sukant Chandan pointed out that some "right wing people in the west would never accept me as white". Guess what Gulf Arabs don't accept me as Arab either. And the US government considers Arabs to be white anyway so what are we even talking about? Race and colour are different things, Arabs is an ethnicity in the Caucasoid spectrum too. At one stage the west didn't consider Slavs, Irish, Italians and Greeks to be white, so why would I base my world view on the thoughts of people who belong in an insane asylum? White and race is a physical trait not a concept or a culture, like gender is a physical trait not a concept or a culture. You can't choose it. And We honestly don't give a crap how long it takes those people to make up their minds about what we are. Nor do i need you to tell me what I am. I know what i am. I'm not trying to be European because i'm not European. I am not trying to be white, i don't have to try, I am white. In spite of whatever you think. So please keep your mangled west centric views to yourself, because they are irrelevant to me. I'm not from the Europe, I'm Syrian and I won't allow you to force your definitions of words like white down on me with bully tactics. You don't have a monopoly over these terms nor will I allow you to define me.

Images Syrian orchestra. Image 2 Arab slave traders buying north African slaves many centuries ago.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 921
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 am

A comment I made in response to why I think there is so much confusion about the word and accusation of "racist".

The denotative meaning of "racist" is one who believes there are differences between races beyond appearance and makes judgments (discriminates) in accordance with this belief.

The connotative meaning of the word racist is 'WRONG'. Be it on moral, factual, whatever grounds, we are taught that being racist is WRONG, that you don't do it unless you want to be considered a bad person and suffer social ostracization.

In the eyes of your average person, to admit that you are racist is the same as admitting that you are wrong, because the average person cares more about how using a certain concept affects their social status by its associations (connotative meaning) than they care about its actual (denotative) meaning.

I presume the average alt-righter/white nationalist doesn't mind being called a racist if the person calling him/her racist has denotative meaning of the word in mind, but usually, to your average liberal/cuckservative calling somebody racist is merely another way of saying "you're wrong", and if somebody admits they're racist, they by default lost the argument in the eyes of the liberal/cuck, which is why people might refuse to call themselves racist, at least until they cleared up all the confusion around the word.

The problem being that it is true that there are differences between races, meaning that being a racist in the denotative sense of the word is a valid position, even though we are socially conditioned (connotative meaning) to believe the opposite.

It is similar to how the word nihilism is used, in fact, this usage of the word racism as an accusation that by itself acts as an argument, is part of nihilism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Power of the symbol/word, to trigger Pavlovian responses is part of the power of Nihilism, particularly when the imagery, feelings, sensations attached to the word are things the individual is anxious about.

"Racism" has been attached to "hatred" with propaganda techniques - the word, referring to the concept, has been hijacked, appropriated, so that now it can only refer to one concept; one that does not correspond to anything real, anything outside the mind.

Same has been done to many other words, like 'ego', 'love', 'god', 'nihilism', 'value', 'human' etc.
The Modern Nihilist has been trained to prefer the word to remain detached from reality, where the idea(l)s are exposed to a standard it cannot control, or redefine, or forget.
This is what I mean by detaching noumenon, via the word, from phenomenon, the mediating symbol.

We can all appreciate the relief of such a practice....the "freedom" to define concepts in any way you like, with the only limit being the dictionary, and until recently the bible, now replaced by more esoteric references in emotion, feeling, pleasure.
Now that Abrahamic, centralized spiritual mysticism is in decline, and the secular versions have been discredited when they came in contract with reality - in this case the nihilistic ideology shattered before reality, which was a surprise to the naive romantics of the past.
A new mystification is in the works...something to replace what has been lost, to reason and to the world's indifference.

New Messiahs, offering new variations of the same old nihilistic delusions will become increasingly popular.
Christianity was born when those disenfranchised by Judaism, having been seduced by Hellenism, selectively appropriated from Paganism, morphing its rituals into Nihilistic ones - they plagiarized paganism, through the writings of the prolific Greeks, who openly shared their views, converting them to mysterious, secretive...

Now we are experienced a new appropriation....Nietzsche, one of the final nails in Abrahamism's coffin, at least for the elites, and those of above average intelligence, has to be appropriated, in a post-Christian era, to create a new Abrahamic variant, that will have selectively, assimilated him into its own traditions.
Assimilation is a form of digestion...the body breaks the organic matter to pieces and then selectively absorbs it, defecating the rest as toxic.
This is happening with Nietzsche, and with Paganism in general, because there has been a resurgence of paganism in Modern New Age times, in the form of occultism.
Nietzsche is but the most famous, among this most recent generation, representative of pre-Socratic Hellenism and so a conduit to Indo-European traditions, morals, thinking.  

By assimilating Nietzsche into the new morphoma, the new Abrahamic variant, they hope to imitate his impact among the young.
They covet his effect on the masses, in a post-Abrahamic era.  

Like Jesus became the symbol of all he preached against, Nietzsche is now the figurehead to be used and abused.
Mysticism is how the Modern hopes to resolve the issues his reason is having.
A way of dealing with doubt.
Mystifying symbols/words avoids having to rationalize them, or to connect them to a relationship outside the mind. Mysticism, as it is practiced by moderns, is about making ego/self, the relations ship to the word.
So, where words was the connection of noumenon to phenomenon, it becomes a connection of noumenon back to noumenon, only a vague sensation, a feeling, an emotion, requiring no justification.

With the word "race" the concept it refers to, like breed, sub-type, not rare when categorizing species, has been reduced to pigmentation; reduced to the ridiculous, the shallow.
In turn no alternative is offered to replace what race represents in Evolution.
The substratum of this emoting, is the mystification of the word "human".
Stripped of its sexual, biological meaning, it has become a replacement concept for the dead Abrahamic God - secularized Abrahamism, or Nihilism.
Now the emotions/images, feelings it triggers are similar to those triggered in a Christian with the name "Jesus".
The divine is indivisible, ans so humanity cannot be divided into sub-categories...it is absolute, it is sacred, indivisible and one in its multiplicity.
God is omnipresent, which means that when Moderns use the word "world" they mean humanity.
World = Humanity
Power restricted to this context.
and how does one talk with God?
Prayer.
The Modern uses words = magical like prayers.
They need not be rational, or anything but only an expression of personal convictions...all is subjective, means all is God, all can have a personal relationship with the Divine.
No mediator, no church.
Protestantism meets Judaism, mix in some Hellenism through Nietzsche aphoristic allegory and you have a magical brew.

Satyr smiles.
Evil or Very Mad

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Thomas Jefferson who wrote in the Declaration of Independence  "all men are created equal..." also said in his Notes on Virginia
Jefferson, Thomas wrote:
In memory they [blacks] are equal to the whites; in reason much inferior, as I think one could scarcely be found capable of tracing and comprehending the investigations of Euclid; and that in imagination they are dull, tasteless, and anomalous.

In Abraham Lincolns debates with Stephen Douglas he said...
Lincoln, Abraham wrote:
There is a physical difference between the white and black races which, I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

Roosevelt, Teddy wrote:
A perfectly stupid race can never rise to a very high place. the Negro, for instance, has been kept down as much by his lack of intellectual development as by anything else.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:06 am

That all are created equal, and race mixing is good.

Yes…such reasoning is tight, the evidence indisputable.
We are all humbled.
We need not reason… just emote postponing judgment of more probable or less probable.

If "free-thinkers" are consistent with their "critical thinking" and apply the same methods consistently, they would be unable to determine what is an apple and what an orange, without an "expert" to give them their professional insight into the molecular structures...the apparent they would deny as shallow, too little to pass judgment -
THAT is hypocrisy.

So, they see an obvious difference in appearance....we call races, but they cannot "conclude".

Then they are given stats on crime, or athletics, which they can witness first-hand, and academics which they can validate first-hand, having not one example of a Negro academic that revolutionized human thinking… and even then they flee into bigotry as the explanation, and are given examples of visible minorities that have not displayed the same deficiencies, the Chinese, for example, or even the Jews who practice inbreeding that contradict their "race-mixing is superior" thesis....Their high IQ testament and such bull which they sell to people like them, while they practice the reverse.

To provide a mental challenge....if you breed two species recently split, so they can still interbreed, like a tiger and a lion producing a bigger liger...is this "better"?
And what of a polar bear and a panda...will the product be "better?
Then the question is, what criteria. So I tell you intelligence, which nature does not purposefully produce, but is the product of stress, such as when Indo-Europeans, forced out of Africa, nearly went extinct....
Will mixing a polar bear and a panda give us a smarter bear?

"Free-thinkers" claim to never deny "races are different"....and that they only challenge and want answers....but no answers that disrupt their fairy tales will do.
Because absolutes are impossible, they use this to maintain their fantasy narrative, and remain "undecided", until death - procrastination as suicide.
Evidence that increases probability does not suffice, because here and only when it comes to humans only God-like evidence of absolute certainty will do.

I see an apple, I do not need an expert to tell me what it is, because man evolved to discriminate, to judge.
I see difference, I see patterns.
I don't ignore them selectively.

These are the kind interested in their personal well-being only up until their death, and nothing further.
And yet, they cannot see Brazil, as a real example of race-mixing, and now US and how it must import brain power…?

Inconclusive is what those who are afraid of a conclusion use to pretend they are objective and at the same time reject a position they cannot reason away....since all is degrees and not absolutes, a yellow banana is "inconclusively" riper than a green one!

A desperate mind, looking for ways out of what is in front of its eyes, will seek excuses in abstractions, in any theory that promises such an excuse.
If mixing were beneficial there would be no species, because what we call "race" is an intermediate stage in species splintering from a common ancestor.
Furthermore, genes do not care if they evolve consciousness or intelligence, because as "selfish genes" they only reproduce.
The factors that produced intelligence, such as stress (environmental challenges) are absent in Modern environments - sheltering is dumbing-down the population, forcing specialization where a mind is an "expert" in one field and is ignorant of any other, inlcuding the bigger picture.

With no environmental stressors to make creative thinking a survival necessity, mixing dilutes an already established level of consciousness/intelligence, ....it devolves. Also....mixing, after going through a period of multiplicity, settles on uniformity. After a while when all the genes are mixed, all will be uniformly alike, to a degree.
This eliminates the genetic advantage of multiplicity of mixing, playing the odds of resisting disease, viruses....

When the other shows such mindless resistance to a rational hypothesis, the reasons should be sought in his psychology.
I can think of no other reason as to why something so simple is rejected, forcing average minds or "free thinkers" to look for internet "experts" promoting liberal agendas.....of which there are plenty...the majority in fact.
If we accept that mixing offers an advantage because it mixes genes, so that if a dis-ease emerges one combination will survive, this STILL does not explain how it preserves intelligence, or whatever level of consciousness the Caucasian race attained due to its near extinction, its mixture with neanderthals and its need to survive in harsher environments than the Negros left back in Africa.

Novelty wears out, and the hybrids become uniformity....and what was gained is focused upon, by cowards, but what was lost is buried in the subconscious.

Gambling by sacrificing intelligence, just to survive just to be comfortable, is what this is all about.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Without races, we are implying that humans are exempt from natural selection.
Without races, man is exempt form the sequences of species splintering.

What we are implying is that if animals were as trainable as humans, were as disciplined to control, we could, in theory, train all species to behave like dogs, for all intent and purposes, eradicating all species, with an imposed rule - moral code, social code, economic standard, behavioral norm.

Fortunately, animals cannot suppress their natures, and no amount of training can force them to pretend, like humans can, otherwise we would ber screwed.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Seleucus

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-25
Location : exile

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:46 am

Speaking for myself personally, the way I'm using race these days is the the way Cecil Rhodes used it: "the race of the English", or as in the "Greek race", that's language and culture, not so much the width of your nose or the straightness or curliness of your hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:55 am

These identifiers are sub-groupings within greater family trees.

The greater genetic family of Indo-European race, is further divided into sub-types, that have more in-common with each other, than with the African or Asian, racial family tree.
Look above, at the top of the thread, at the sub-categories included into the general genetic families of Indo-European, African, And Asian, with large splintering groups of Aborigines.

The divisions are designated by time/space, as a period of time, evolving a population independently within specific environmental conditions - genetic isolation.
The dividing lines are fluid, depending no what time-scale you are interested in using to discriminate and differentiate.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:03 am

This is often used by Moderns, hypocrites to dismissing all races as being arbitrary or social constructs, dismissing empiricism altogether, by rejecting appearances only when it comes to distinguishing types of humans.
Their only admission is that evolution, at it pertains to humans, only produces physical divergence, while the things that 'matter', like potentials, like intelligence, remain uniform, and unaffected by genetic isolation.

So, yes, within the broader shared ancestry of a racial group, the African, or the Indo-European, we can differentiate sub-groupings.
In the Indo-European the big division already implied in the title of Indian and European....caused by the migration routes southward, some towards the east, others towards the west, producing a second period of genetic isolation.
Then there are further sub-groupings, like those you mentioned...Anglo-Saxon, Norse, Greek, Italic etc...where the genetic isolation goes through a third, and less isolating isolation - cultural isolation helped by geography.
This causes inter-breeding....producing the different types of European, or Indian....though European due to its geography and history shows more district divisions.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Seleucus

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-25
Location : exile

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:11 am

I chose the name Seleucus because I also married an Asiantic woman (Seleucus married the Iranian princess Apama at the behest of Alexander who ordered his generals and troops to wed Asian women). I expect our children, like Antiochus, their son, to be Hellenes, despite the genetic level "inter-breeding".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:26 am

The Greeks were considered cosmopolitans because they made Hellenism a product of paideia, memetic, but never denied the relevance of genetics as being decisive in the quality of the memetic integration possible.
it's a fact Moderns choose to partially understand, so as to justify globalism and the universality of man, and to validate their delusions that all is a social, memetic, construct.

Inheriting a meme, is better than adopting one, because a meme emerges by the particular (inter)actions of a population, a genetic type, with a particular environment.
I would compare paideia, or adopting a meme, to martial arts training where the student makes the training his second-nature, and he reverts back to his natural reactions to stimuli, depending no his commitment and ascetic investments to his adopted meme.
Where it come naturally to a native, a trainee must work hard to imitate the effect.

This is why memes can be adopted, imitated, but not completely absorb genetic differences, unless with mixing you dilute them - reducing them to a level they can be selectively adopted.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Seleucus

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-01-25
Location : exile

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:39 am

I'm not sure the Hyksos or the infusion of blood from the Upper Kingdom made that much difference to the pharaonic ethos?  I caught Richard Spencer recently mentioning that there is a relation between genetic race and civilizations, who could deny that?  Meanwhile, does the admixture of pure and wild barbarian blood into the pool of rotting inbred junkie White-trash do our race so much damage?  That's a rhetorical question, of course it's rejuvenating.  I've been reading lately Edwyn Robert Bevan's delightful history of the house of Seleucus, he points out, quite rightly I think, the problem with the ruddy barbarians and savages isn't their genes, it's their superstitiousness and inability to think linearly, and at the other extreme, the problem with Orientals isn't their genes either, it's their cowardice and loss of creativity after five-thousand years of living under unfreedom.

Quote :
Inheriting a meme, is better than adopting one, because a meme emerges by the particular (inter)actions of a population, a genetic type, with a particular environment.
Adoption was the most common route to emperor. It was stuff like the Diocletian reforms that wrecked Rome, wiping out the free productive class and putting them on welfare (Hail Trump!), not the common practice of adopting barbarians. The race of the Americans...


Last edited by Seleucus on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14660
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:08 am

A superior Negro is more easily integrated into the meme than an inferior European.

Race has to do with potentials....same traits inherited as higher probabilities within a population.
Nurturing cultivates them to their fullest, or they atrophy.

A meme emerges out of the particular relationship of a genetic type to a particular environment. it reflect this relationship, even if it can then be transmitted to minds with no such historical precedent, or inherited potentials.

In our current circumstances where genetic isolation can only happen memetically i.e. Jewish, or Amish, mixing has already diluted the centuries of genetic isolation, that had produced higher potentials for specific traits, and no genetic isolation is possible.
We are now let with a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - a memetic war, in accordance to the memetic virus and its methods of infecting and spreading.
In such a war a more unified front, on a cognitive level, - hearts and minds - must be presented - an antidote to the spread of the dis-ease.
For that reason alone I've cheered for a Unified Europe, and the gradual lowering of nationalistic divisions, to face, like the Spartans and Athenians, a bigger, and more alien, threat.
I've offered my own common grounding, as have others on KT....most notably Lyssa...to discern the common heritage of the Indo-European race, which is a memetic commonality under the title Aryan.

Semites are part of the Indo-Euroepan genetic family, Judaism is a dis-ease, a virus, unique to our family tree.
A dis-ease that can also infect peoples from other races because it is purely meemtic. It is ideal attempting to become genetic, real - Zionism.
three strands of the dis-ease...
1-Spiritual, Orthodox
2- Political, nationalism.
3- Social - cosmopolitan idealism - globalization.

The third is often confused for Hellenic cosmopolitanism, as Abrahamic asceticism is confused for Hellenic asceticism.
Means confused for the end.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Race

Back to top Go down
 
Race
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anybody into Rupaul Drag Race?
» Boat Race 2012
» The Great Tea Race of 1866
» A CALL FOR AN UPRISING - DALLAS RACE WAR IGNITES! MARTIAL LAW IS COMING!
» Barkley Fall Classic Race Report

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: LYCEUM-
Jump to: