Share | 

Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:39 am

Seleucus wrote:

Can you clear up a bit what you mean here?  For me this is far and away the most important issue in this whole thread.  Savagery vs free civilization vs empire.  I don't necessarily see this as a matter of race although obviously for historical reasons it tends to be.  I can imagine some people give white savages a free pass, but I don't.

Civilization and Empire ultimately seeks dominion over the entire Earth as a means to satisfy the hatred of life that lies deep within the citizen (0) or conqueror (1).

Savagery, however nasty, brutish and short it was, was honest in its relationship with life and was limited to the tip of a spear.

Seleucus wrote:

Are you questioning my bravery?  I must be misreading.

Am i?

Seleucus wrote:

Obviously if a race is a threat to us we should cripple them.  But if they aren't, that's cowardly to fly into a panic and not to mind our own business, live and let live.  Like I say, the Philistines (Greeks) and the Jews lived a very long time quite indifferent to each other, that's well established today in archeology.  Likewise in Hellenistic times, there was a synergy between these races, and at this time in history, now, we Westerners can benefit from that collaboration again.  I'm definitely a Zionist.

After everything they have done, you think they want to live and let live?

It is they who wish to spread the desert upon the entire Earth.

Whatever indifference there was, was from the Greeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:06 am

The way you placate the masses is a separate issue to recognizing and identifying who the masses are.
I support a unified Europe, a united States of Europe, as a response to american Protestant/Jewish Nihilism, and Chinese dominance.
We are entering the stage of the SuperState, or the Superorgasnism, as I call it.

Who is this "we"?

Who says conflict is bad?
The "terrorist attacks" are waking up a dormant spirit - a wake-up call, a bit of fear to shake the sleepers, too long living in their dream worlds of equality and tolerance, and indiscriminate altruism, and open borders.
Nothing like a bit of blood to slap a drunkard back to sobriety.

When no accessible frontiers are available the only solution to peace and harmony, if that's your goal, is to keep the members high on chemicals and fantasies.

Know what Trump is?
Blow-back.
After decades of Liberals telling the world that what they see as different, is actually all the same, that sexual difference are social constructs, and homosexuality is also normal, we are now entering the phase of the repercussions.
Trump can also say that his inauguration crowds were the largest ever recorded, though we all see something different, because the senses can be ignored and words, declarations, hopeful testaments of conviction, are enough.

Welcome to the post-truth era.
In the west, after decades of retardation, and Abrahamic infection, and crypto-Marxist humanism, we are primed to believe in words, and not our own senses.
Trump is taking advantage of this generation-long brainwashing.

We're entering an era where a "boy", a man-child, can claim he is a woman trapped in a man's body, and you are concerned about Muslims and how to deal with that plague?
Listen, Islam is no more the real 'threat' than the Soviet Union was.

It's a fake bogey-man, to distract you from what is actually occurring.
the true threat, to the Abrahamic Nihilists in the west, and their brand of globalism called Americanism, is China, an emerging Germany trying to dominate Europe as she failed to do in two past wars, in emerging regional powers, like India, and Brazil, and Iran...and not no damn rag-heads with a bit of funding blowing themselves up every so often.

If you don't want to risk dying, do not travel to Indonesia, or Philippines, or Syria, and stop supporting immigration from such places...if not, learn to live with some risks to your very existence.

There is no family of 'western peoples' that can include the Abrahamic religions and their secular offshoots, like Marxism.
Shit and milk don't mix.
A tiny speck of crap, in a milky white bottle, ruins the entire batch.

How will you integrate anyone into western traditions when the westerners have lost their own traditions?!!!!
But what you mean by 'western' is this multicultural, pseudo-democratic, culture-of-no-culture, dumbing-down, Nihilism also known as Americanism, because globalism sounds to colonial.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:25 am

Seleucus wrote:
Honestly, you know what would be a lot more helpful, at least for me, is just to stick with particulars not a lot of ideological mumbo-jumbo.  Let's say there was this guy, and his career involved design and implementation of educational systems for savages, I mean like Borneo and Madagascar and that kind of place.  As these people come out of the jungles and build mega-cities, what lessons can we draw from history and philosophy that will guide or our work?  Sorry, my time is precious, I can't bother debating about the value of Zionism in abstract, too bad we didn't defend Lebanon when it would have been relatively easy, now the Jews are our only Western ally in the Levant.  Anyway, what I really want to hear your thoughts on are the bolded parts.

Borneo and Bali and Jakarta still have some ancient Hindu heathen values left, and I'd encourage that! And you can forget about Islam ever acculturating anywhere, this has nver happened in history, and that's a good thing too. Secular Islam advances the same terrorist mindset by population explosion, that terrorist islam elects from, to carry forth its missions… Islam is the same offshoot of Zionist nihilism.

Open your eyes, or dont.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Seleucus

PostSubject: Re: Race Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:39 pm

I'm seeing a lot of apologism for savagery.  Even denial that it exists.  I'm not totally clear myself, but what I notice is there are two levels of social organization, one we'll call culture which is internalized rules, the other is state.  I have read a claim that structuralism developed in response to trying to understand the former method of organization which by the time of the structuralists most of our attention was on the state system.  

Savagery versus free civilization versus empire isn't exactly a matter of technological difference.  Typically development would run from the patriarchal tribe, to monarchy, to imperialism.  The Greeks overthrew their kings, as the generation of the gods overthrew the Titans.  Perhaps this somehow symbolizes the overthrow of the ("Egyptian") palace economy at Mycenae?  Or perhaps it was a broad cultural habit to overthrow the patriarch in Greek tribalism?  Or maybe it has to do with means of production and landownership as Coulanges and Victor Davis Hanson stress?  Either way, the usual progression is aborted in Greece, or republican Rome and wealth and responsibility expand from the monarchic family, to the aristocracy to the demos, that doesn't typically happen.  It requires a largess and a magnanimity to we willing to extend franchise.  Anyway, the difference I guess is savages have no centralized state, this makes organizing difficult, meanwhile in empire the state becomes the total power, in free civilization there is a mediation between these two levels of power.  

Savages are technologically incapable of statism because they lack a conceptual division between warrior and citizen, nearly every tribesman is also a soldier.  By contrast in the Code of Hammurabi, we frequently see the expression "the king's men", this is the hierarchical level, allowed by the Akkadian conquest of Sumer, necessary for enforcement of the state's decrees.  Look at Greek civilization, they destroyed the division between monarch or aristocracy and people but maintained an ambiguity with their hoplite citizen-soldier who's vote dictated state prerogative.  Free civilization requires awareness of both savagery and also empire to be able to have a democratic tradition.  

Presumably early monarchy simply did not have the resources and wisdom to spare.  As abundance increases, power is shared with other rising elite families.  And finally as an affluent and informed middle-class forms democracy can happen.  Very often there is a cringing, despite wealth and knowledge increasing, and the center refuses to expand the franchise, ultimately dooming their civilization as the center hordes resources and the people decline in power.  This seems to have happened in the Ubaid period, house size had been similar for thousands of years, but now not only did some houses grow, others shrank (a harbinger of the Akkadian empire to come), as evidenced by foundations.  

Evola could either be seen as sensible in saying there simply isn't enough wealth to share while maintaining civilization without risking collapse, or, he could be seen as a cringing scrounge?  It appears history has shown him to be the latter, thankfully his argument didn't win, otherwise civilization would have retarded, it turns out there was sufficient wealth and knowledge to risk an expanded franchise.  

Obviously this is a question of extraordinary relevance to today as we extend power and wealth to undeveloped countries and welcome refugees.  Too fast, or is it magnanimous to do so, and there isn't a risk of collapse?  The Russian communists seem to have gambled right, they overthrew the Czar and in fifty years they had a man in space.  But if the gamble is wrong, its a free-for all looting and civilization is destroyed.  It's a dangerous wager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:01 am

The difference between your 'savages' and Empire is one rooted in homogeneous versus heterogeneous populations being integrated into a unity.
The gene/meme divide.

When a tribe, basing its identity on blood ties, of shares genes and memes, becomes powerful, it absorbs alien tribes, either as salves or, through females, by absorbing them genetically, or if the males are to be integrated and not slaughtered or used as slave-labour, they are absorbed memetically.
Meme as paideia, among the Greeks, or a common idea(l) that can integrated genetically alien tribes under a shared concept.
With the Greeks the idea(l) was their language, and how it shaped thinking and a specific attitude towards life and existence.
In the Abrahamic west, the idea(l) is money.

A meme has to relate to genetically alien tribes by finding the lowest-common-denominator where where the historical past that separates tribes connects at a point of commonality.
That point is usually genetic, or primal.
For example, money is an abstraction representing resources. It can also represent ideas.
It is THE idea that can cross tribal, or blood lines and be anything to anyone.
It makes past irrelevant, in theory, because ti can compensate for genetic factors or accentuate them.

Before money the lowest-common-denominator bridging genetic differences was fear of death, or existential anxiety.
Abrahamic religions could absorb heterogeneous populations under the abstraction of God.
But God became an idea, a political ideal, too divisive.
Secular humanism did away with the concept and replaced it with State, but not in the roman sense.
State minus natural identifiers to create hierarchies. Tribe-less State as pure abstraction.
This process, some call progress, is a Nihilistic one, as it must dismiss genetic factors, one by one, to create a uniformity based on a shared idea(l).
At this state of modernity we are dismissing sex and race, as identifiers, idealizing a race-less, sex-less, individual judged only by his/her performance within the system, or his/her value to the system. Sex, race, heritage, all the past, nature, is to be excluded from his evaluation according to his services to the system, rewarded monetarily.
Money = quality, and quality is determined by quantity = popularity, marketability.

In the past paternalism imposed strict codes of sexual behaviour allowing the integration of males into the whole.
By strictly enforcing codes of conduct, through moral laws and peer pressure and then law and order, males and females that would naturally be excluded from the gene pool could be integrated and converted to investors in the unity's welfare.
Such practices were easy when the population shared the same blood - shared genes and a common meme = culture.
With overpopulation and the evolution form tribe to city-state, to nation state and now Super State, the integration of heterogeneous population became necessary, demanding the rejection of genetics as too divisive and any meme that was rooted in past/nature.
The family unity had to be adjusted, beginning with Christianity, and then destroyed, beginning with feminism to adjust males behaviour.
The family father figure. often represented a competing meme the nihilistic meme could not tolerate.
Feminization is the forced conversion of males into surrogate females, accompanied with the adjustment of what a family is.

In Tribes the kind, the leader shared blood with the male head of their own families.
with Abrahamic nihilism god was the only tolerated Father figure, and believers, submissive males, were his representatives on earth.
The shared bond was an idea, and the idea was God.
An idea rooted in primal existential anxiety.
Later, in Marxism, the idea became the State, eliminating the anthropomorphic god figure and replacing it with a pure abstraction.
Today this abstraction is called Humanism, as the State was also or divisive.

Humanism, as a definition of 'human' as an idea, void of sex, race, class, all past, all nature....human as pure abstraction - idea(l).
This is the lowest-common-denominator.
Vague enough to mean anything, to anyone, at any time...and money is its blood tie, its method of exchange, sharing, communication, evaluation.
money as in mathematics, pure binary logic 1/0.
Man reduced to a code. The 'last man'.

The issue is lack of accessible frontiers, making nihilism viral.
The progress from tribal to the present, going through Abrahamic spirituality, can be traced along population increases, and the resources stresses it produced.
In the east Hinduism converted to Buddhism for the same reasons.
Repression of ego, the elimination of natural identifiers, were necessary when populations became so large that such division would inevitably result in conflicts.
Redefining ego, repressing it was part of the process of social engineering a type of human that would be tolerant, submissive and malleable.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:21 am

Quote :
Humanism, as a definition of 'human' as an idea, void of sex, race, class, all past, all nature....human as pure abstraction - idea(l).

What do you think is the cause or origin of a universalist meme? What makes people create, or be attracted to, an all-inclusive group as opposed to a particularist, exclusive group?
Is it an attempt at dominance or submission?

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:08 am

apaosha wrote:
Quote :

What do you think is the cause or origin of a universalist meme? What makes people create, or be attracted to, an all-inclusive group as opposed to a particularist, exclusive group?

1. The universalist meme need not always be nihilitsic - this was the original positive sense of the term cosmo-politan, where the drive towards Human-ity is a natural process of life self-informing itself of various intelligences that have developed,,pooling it, and then selectively exploiting it to dominate more efficiently. Thats how you have a super-culture, a long-lasting objective standard, tending towards Individuality as a summation of diverse strengths of mankind, the wealth of A human-ity.

2. In the other case, the basic answer would be weakness. The hedonistic fear of pain amounts to the realization, the frail would be crushed, and so mass has to be stronger. The erasure of distinctions make assimilation easier, and cooperation smoother. The trend here however, is from atomic rootless cosmopolitan, metropolitan 'individual-ity' to The humanity. Those whose weakness is so great, they are unable to even execute their self-hatred and hatred of reality by destroying themselves, unconsciously destroy everything else, in order to be destroyed, exposed, selected out.

Although the second kind of universalism is a slow suicide,, from a higher detached viewpoint, one might say, they provide recuperation times to the strong to become more re-source-full. Too much strength and barbaric wars would equally spell the end of the world. So there is some kind of self-adjusting 'mechanism' at work in life…
Every current spawns its own necessary 'enemy', i.e. limit...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:16 am

apaosha wrote:
What do you think is the cause or origin of a universalist meme?
Two reasons..
1- The natural antagonism of organism and cosmos , or ordering and disordering (inter)activity, experienced as need/suffering = agon.
The desire for eternal peace. Hedonism is really the death wish fantasizing an existence with no need/suffering, in other words to exist without the experience of existing. Paradise/utopia are projections of this state.
2- The evolved social instinct, from basic schooling/flocking, as a method of confusing predators, to co-dependence, where the organism can no longer survive independently.
Human species is a social species and so its sense of well-being is linked to its belonging to a group.    

apaosha wrote:
What makes people create, or be attracted to, an all-inclusive group as opposed to a particularist, exclusive group?
Quantity as Quality, is basically an attempt to immerse self within a sufficiently big buffer between self and world.
Herd psychology finds comfort in huge numbers.
Predator physiology prefers the intimacy of smaller, more refined groups, where individual talents, traits, have value.  

apaosha wrote:
Submission.
The need to survive, at all costs, drives the individual to sacrifice, self, individuality, for the sake of increasing survival possibility, increasing probability.
The Nihilist is willing to sacrifice reason, as with Abrahamic dogma, integrity, pride, ego, identity, past, anything just to increase safety.

Belonging is code for disappearing in the multiplicity, where the only distinction is how the individual contributes to the protection, the vitality of the herd, returned as heightened protection.
The individual sacrifices self to herd, and receives as compensation time, or sheltering prolonging life.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:47 am

What I posted on Viivarium, with slight modifications.

Semites are a sub-category of the Indo-European race.
There are Jewish, Christian, Muslim and atheist or secular Semites.
Not all Semites are Jews and not all Jews are Semites.
Another reason why the term 'anti-Semite' is a Modern invention.
They are the lowest tribe, a slave tribe. Similar to today's Gypsies, or the 'untouchables' in the Hindu cast system.

To compensate they invented Judaism, that inverted their weakness into a 'strength' and their shame into 'pride.'
To compensate for their genetic inferiority they inverted the meme that was a extension of this, into a nihilistic meme.

To this day Jews despise physical labour because it reminds them of their lowly past.
Judaism gave them a sense of pride in self by overturning genetic hierarchies, into a theory, an ideology, a theology that inverted hierarchies and denounced life and past/nature.
The idea was so powerful that all slaves, at that time, wanted a piece of the delusional salvation Judaism offered.
This is when Judaism stopped integrity new tribes and proselytizing, and why they became hated among the slaves...to this day this is the main, the original reason they are resented.
Their invention, Judaism, also gave them enough sense of pride to stop being salves - to free themselves from labour.
How did they do that?
They began existing on the periphery of any culture they entered, doing the work people were too ashamed to do, like usury, like salesmen.
This work also enabled them to reject physical, slave, labour.

The metaphor of escaping Egypt depicts this rejection of their shame, as slaves, and entering the desert to discover themselves, their God.
Their ideal.
The one that would set them free. This they consider their 'suffering', their covenant with their god is to pay in suffering for their salvation through inversions (Nihilism).
Their rejection of others, denying them the same salvation, did not only make them hated by it identified them as 'chosen'.
This is why Christianity and Islam had to be invented to deal with this denial, to others, of nihilistic salvation, offering it to the slaves in all tribes (universal salvation - freedom) - cosmopolitanism = Globalism/Americanism. Salvation, on earth, through money as God.
The conversion of Hellenic health, into Christian dis-ease, is about this conversion of Hellenic pagan culture into Christian Nihilism - the culture of salvation, liberating of the salve by enslaving him to God/Money = covenant.

Judaism also offered them a method to apply a form of genetic isolation, not based on geographical boundaries, but memetic, cultural ones.
Strict sexual rules cultivated their ideal man - clever, able to make money by exploiting the work, the labour, of others, doing work others rejected as ignoble.
This brought them power, resulting in the Jewish paradox, no different than any nihilistic hypocrisy.

How would they hide a power founded on humility, or weakness, and the exploitation of strength and pride?

This is the time Judaism splinters into three types:

1- Original or Orthodox Jewry - spiritual Judaism.
Salvation through the annihilation of everything and everyone.
Sacrificing existence for a promised future, or beyond existence existing.
Standing out in dress and customs as the ones chosen to suffer and be saved.

2- Political Jewry - converting a one god, or god as one, to Money, or numerical quantity = 1.
Thy could hide their identity behind money, by exploiting weakness using its ability to compensate for genetic inferiority.  
They could, now, offer 'salvation' to alien tribes, and not accept into their midst their alien genes.
Zionism.

3- Cultural Jewry - not to dominate by imposing their weakness upon others, exposing their duplicity of power built on an identity of weakness exerting power over others, but to convert all into Jewry.
Instead of dominating others, converting others to the lowly slaves they are.
Gypsies (wandering, lost in the deserts of the real, homeless, with no Hestia), men without past, identity (unsettled) - a world of socially-mobile untouchables, rejecting their own heritage and compensating for this loss with money, or symbols, or words.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Race Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:16 am

In Ancient Greek times, the Platonic heaven was not intended to be noumenal. The Platonic heaven existed "outside the stars", behind the heavens we see from Earth. This was told to me by a professor of mine. He also observed: what an easy place to put your ideological basis. Say that all the things you cannot prove are "out there" and you don't need to prove them. Whether or not the ancients thought this way, it's an apt observation of human behavior.

This kind of behavior works both ways: one can also say that the true reality is down to an unseeable thing. An atom. Atomism. (Also of fun note: the one modern neo-Platonist I know of, Ken Wheeler/Theoria Apophasis, is a staunch anti-Atomist.) The modern racial metaphysics did a similar move when they made the determinant for the reality of race to the genetic realm - where the common man cannot easily compete with the church of liberalism. Mandating social justice indoctrination is a way to maintain this political ideology within the realm of "experts", or the new preachers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Satyr wrote:
Negroes have, on average, larger penises, and they run faster and have larger muscle mass ratios, and testosterone levels

Still, whites generally dominate at Strongman competitions and UFC championships where muscle mass and testosterone levels are some of the most decisive factors.

Maybe UFC can be explained if you presume that whites have superior willpower/martial skill, but how can something which is almost 100% about raw strength like strongman competitions not be dominated by a race with more muscle mass and testosterone?
I wouldn't say technique matters too much here, or that the complexity of techniques in strongman competitions is such that whites would have a significant advantage over blacks. Maybe it's that an average black has more muscle mass/testosterone than an average white, but in the high end of the spectrum when pitting the best whites against best blacks, whites have more muscle mass/testosterone than blacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Race Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:45 pm

AutSider wrote:
Maybe UFC can be explained if you presume that whites have superior willpower/martial skill, but how can something which is almost 100% about raw strength like strongman competitions not be dominated by a race with more muscle mass and testosterone?
I wouldn't say technique matters too much here, or that the complexity of techniques in strongman competitions is such that whites would have a significant advantage over blacks. Maybe it's that an average black has more muscle mass/testosterone than an average white, but in the high end of the spectrum when pitting the best whites against best blacks, whites have more muscle mass/testosterone than blacks.

I agree with this. I am familiar with the Strongman competitions and i used to follow them alot in the past. It doesn't matter the quantity of muscle mass you have, unless you can harness its energies with mental focus to increase their potential. There is strength and then there is power. Europeans have more of the latter.

The same strength it requires to pull a bus with a rope, is the same strength that comes from forming superior abstract concepts and ideals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:55 am

I allude to it in my post.
Willpower multiplies the potential, like martial arts training focuses an inferior aggregate mass upon a small focal point.
Strongman competitions are also about stamina, fighting through pain, injuries, discomfort.

As with all competitions it is not only about an individual versus another, in relation to a challenge, like lifting a mass, or traversing a distance, it is also man against himself.
Tapping into himself to bring out his total inherited and cultivated potential.

polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:07 am

Kvasir wrote:
AutSider wrote:

I agree with this. I am familiar with the Strongman competitions and i used to follow them alot in the past. It doesn't matter the quantity of muscle mass you have, unless you can harness its energies with mental focus to increase their potential. There is strength and then there is power. Europeans have more of the latter.

The same strength it requires to pull a bus with a rope, is the same strength that comes from forming superior abstract concepts and ideals.  

You are wrong regarding blacks being less athletically capable of producing strength, though it is no secret that whites are more finely refined when it comes to their ability to find/formulate ideals and plans and follow them through. A negro can be VERY disciplined (I have known/seen examples of this) but only on the basis of that he becomes popular/wealthy/more attractive and ultimately sooner or later reverts to his primitive state whereas whites have this unique will to seek truth and valor for its own sake even when it destroys them. The lack of blacks in strongman is due to the relatively low popularity of the sport and the fact that it is a niche, white mans sport that originated from Europe from weightlifting, not the fact that a negro on average is able to produce less strength(actually they are far superior in that aspect on average). If you look at the sports that are popular and profitable and require high levels of explosiveness(vertical jumps) and strength(which derives from explosiveness and individual physiology like joint insertions, muscle fibers types, bone thickness etc.) you will see blacks vastly outnumber any other race(even when taking into account the fact that what American niggers present statistically would be different from whole of Africa due to slavery). Let me present examples of this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NFL which might be the most strength/explosive demanding sport on the planet behind the obvious weightlifting has 67% black athletes in it.
Basketball is a bad example because of its popularity demographics but nobody can convince me that this sort of statistical gap can be explained strictly due to popularity. Basketball is more of explosive demanding sport that isn't this strictly limited by pure strength but as I've mentioned before, a guy who has a 40 inches vertical jump has a potential to be VERY, VERY strong.
Baseball is a bad example in that it is a more of a skill based game(doesn't take that much power to get the ball out of field as demonstrated in cricket) or to get it through defense when throwing it(its much more skill dependent and there is a cap at how useful strength is) but never the less the most explosive and least skill demanding position in game is still dominated by blacks:
The MMA example is a bad one too if one wants to seriously argue this sort of thing because of boxing...
list of HW champs.
When boxing paid, miraculously blacks dominated it almost exclusively..then when it has gotten less popular whites began to emerge and people naively claim whites are as good as blacks in fighting... Boxing has been my hobby for a long time and I can tell you the most abnormally powerful and explosive freaks have all been dark blacks without an exception and when one actually gets into the sports and begins to understand it and thus has the ability to compare talents etc. of individual fighters it is clearly evident and no will power can convince me otherwise, sorry.

Best example of what I am talking about here... 100kg lean muscle at 1.80cm and 18 years old without ever training any sports and living in poverty before steroids were invented... to somebody who knows this sport or any other it is mind boggling and I am happy to refer more examples of this if you guys are interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:21 am

Vertical jump statistics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Incredible power/strength. Won a world championship at 40 something.

This guy 'learnt' boxing in a prison and knocked out a fighter from Soviet union that had the best steroid, talent selection program known in history of sports and had their fighters that were tested for genetic talent train every single day of the week starting as early as 7/8 with training houses in which they were locked before the the tournaments and had everything recorded and adjusted(how much they pooped in grams, how much they slept to a minute etc.). This sort of a thing repeats over and over, Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Frazier then obviously it ceases due to the fall of Soviet Union. Not to say there weren't white talents of mind boggling power/strength Gerry Cooney, Correy Sanders, Klitschko but these were far less numerous and talent wise much less impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:05 pm

So your theory polish is that the reason why blacks don't dominate UFC/strongman championships is that there isn't enough money and popularity in it for them?

I doubt it. I know that blacks have more explosive, short-term power in sprinting and jumping, hence their domination in 100m sprints and sports like basketball, that's nothing new to me.

To confirm your theory one would have to do a research of sport salary and popularity and how it relates to race.

Boxing is much less relevant compared to UFC in terms of real life application. UFC is the closest sport approximation of a 'fair fight' (a fight without eye gouging, kicking in the groin...) and involves more skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:31 pm

It's false because blacks have very few other options to make money.
They sell drugs, risking jail, because they have no mind for any other way.
They fuck obese white women simply to get their foot into the door of European dominance - they would fuck, just about anything.

UFC is technical. It requires brains, as much as brawn, because it's controlled violence.
As is NFL.
That's why coaches and quarterbacks that dominate are Caucasians, and the muscle, the mules, are blacks.

The only way Negroes can defeat a trained Caucasian is when there are rules preventing the Caucasian from using his creativity.
Like placing a human in a cage with a gorilla and denying him the tools of his creativity, weaponry, for example.
In a physical fight between man and elephant, thee is no real competition....but you include man's creativity, and the elephant has no chance.

This is why they insist on affirmative action, and why despite all the help they still need an excuse to explain why they do not perform as well as other visible minorities.
The cognitive gap between Negroes and Asians is so large that some excuse has to be found, in the area of the dominate race, which is between the two and yet dominates both.
The reason why this is directed towards European males, and no other group, in society, in the academic arena, in economics, everywhere.
Which is the only group ridiculed, or attacked if and when it creates a university club, or any social group?
Europeans females are easily integrated into any meme, except the upper 2-3%.

Is it a coincidence that it is the European male that has offered this 'right' to those it dominated, or is it irony?
Races easily dominated are now tolerate and permitted to fuck the females of the race that dominate them.
Why?
Nihilism.
Memetic dis-ease, infecting a genetic type that has propagated so uncontrollably that it has become ill, permitting inferior genes to propagate.

polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:08 pm

I agree that the more creativity allowed in the competition the worse blacks will perform compared to whites but I am still convinced blacks are more talented in terms of pure strength/explosiveness and fighting sports. Maybe indeed as Satyr says my argument is refuted as blacks have fewer options it could seem impossible that they would miss any opportunity to dominate but at the same time fighting sports/strongman are sports that unlike NFL don't have a system that tells an athlete what and how to do everything without any need for personal initiative and creativity so they could simply be too lazy to become interested and formulate an intelligent plan of action without any initial reward to achieve a level at which they would be spotted and accepted into professional teams. This was my general theory that I based largely on my experience in boxing and I haven't really done any other necessary research like sports popularity in terms of numbers of people of different races at each level of advancement and have no anatomical knowledge of how muscle fibers work etc. neither the differences in brain area that are responsible for focus over extended periods of time between different races so it will have flaws (I dont know the ratios on different roles in NFL for instance that would be needed to have a clear picture) etc. but I am still convinced that in terms of fighting sports blacks have an advantage on average. based on my experience and observation in boxing's history. In my opinion boxing is more advanced of a sport than UFC because the violence there is more controlled and there are fewer 'cop-out' options(much harder to surprise knock-out somebody, to use a fighting technique that the opponent is prone to(for instance many of them dont have any background in boxing or lack a solid foundation in grappling) and it is less reliant on strength(ironically) so you can't simply use it to throw somebody on the floor and sit on his chest to exhaust him out e.g. Pudzianowskis early fights(who was a strongman champion). I am sure comparing salaries is a method but Conor McGregor is a shit fighter who lost his fight because he did not control the fight and planned out how to use his energy gradually throughout the fight and he lost because he became exhausted after expending it all initially and yet he is the riches of them all, btw planning to fight Maywether in an UFC match that goes to show what joke of a sport it really is.

A serious fighting sport???If you think so... but of course undoubtedly one that requires planning and creativity that is made possible by strong nerves to be good at it nevertheless. I'd say blacks get away with their inferiority in intelligence in boxing because the requirement for it isn't as high as for the differences in it to be able to able to outweigh their athletic advantage but things like chess show it more explicitly.
edit@ I wasn't trying to sound like a smart ass, with things like these its really hard to pin it down, for instance professional boxing v amateur boxing in 70 would be extremely important too because soviet union which was a very large pool of whites ignored professional boxing and instead made amateur top priority for propaganda reasons...which still doesn't explain the disproportionate numbers of black champions in 90' and here is where I see a problem... If blacks are so desperate due to their limited options(which is true obviously) why the sudden decrease in their numbers if they obviously didn't suddenly give birth to kids who were so different to them as to make their numbers so lesser in this sport over such a short period of time...I am only talking heavyweight here, never were interested in other divisions.
edit@ to kvasir, i realise my post could have came across as cocky which it actually was and please forgive me my rudeness, us young bulls have too much fight in us. It is certainly a valid point you have raised and one I'd see logical reasons for in terms of evolution and biology. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Race Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Negros have faster twitch muscle fibers which aids in their exceptional "explosive" physiology as you point out. Not to mention their body types are naturally lean, the "Ectomorph" body type. The springiness in their joints and length of legs and high pelvises gives them a 'Gazelle' physique, meant for speed and reaction.

However, Just because a negro can sprint faster than a white man on average, speak proper English and articulate, do mathematics and may even have a cursory understanding of history or philosophy does not account for their stuntedness to dominate culturally. Thats the beauty of modern education and methodologies. Anyone can do it. Anyone can master it. Even Negros.

Take a look at all the social activism which now plagues society like an airborne pathogen. Ever notice why there are such few blacks in the leftist liberal demonstrations? why do they not join with their enlightened liberal Caucasian bohemian buddies against racism and Donald Trump? Why it is almost exclusively whites despite all their claims of shared oppression of all races? Because whites are more intellectually dynamic and can comprehend a multitude of ideologies, even degenerate and inferior ones. The white liberals, as inferior and stunted as they are, still have enough of an idea to march for many different political reasons that blacks either don't care about or are too simple to understand.

They are, impulsive primitive and tribal. All they know is to stick with their own, keep playing the victim card they've been given by their inferior Caucasian betters, AND because they detest them naturally anyway. Hence, Black Lives Matter is a more preferred agenda for them. And it works. A child is too naive to know that when he feigns a cute pandering face up at the parent that he will get a toy from the store. He doesn't understand how it works, all he knows is that it works, so he continues to do it, until he has to find another way, but always based on the same motive so it remains stagnate.

Negro physical strength, or Negros in general, is nothing more than a loose particle in a web of order. Sometimes it creates a stir, but always returning to an active state of ineffectiveness; of sameness. Never able to attach onto the ordered structure to expand it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Race Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:55 am

polishyouth wrote:
In my opinion boxing is more advanced of a sport than UFC because the violence there is more controlled and there are fewer 'cop-out' options(much harder to surprise knock-out somebody, to use a fighting technique that the opponent is prone to(for instance many of them dont have any background in boxing or lack a solid foundation in grappling) and it is less reliant on strength(ironically) so you can't simply use it to throw somebody on the floor and sit on his chest to exhaust him out e.g. Pudzianowskis early fights(who was a strongman champion).

If I understood it right your argument is that blacks are stronger than whites because they are better at boxing, which is less reliant on strength?

If not, then why bring up boxing in the first place when we were arguing strength? As has been said, I agree blacks have more explosive power/speed, but UFC and strongman championships are the best representations of fighting skill and strength respectively, and both are dominated by whites.

I think that behind much of this negro worship in sports there is 1) white guilt, white people worship negroes to show how non-racist and tolerant they are, basically virtue signaling and 2) the idea that everything balances out, so that if negroes are intellectually inferior to other races, then they must be physically superior, like it is in video games.

Not sure how you measure which sport is "advanced", my standard is how much application it has in real life conflict. And UFC has more application precisely because it is less controlled. And what do you mean by 'surprise knockout', if you're fighting somebody be it UFC or boxing it shouldn't be too surprising if you get knocked out, lol. Surprise knock out is when you're walking on the street and somebody knocks you out by sucker punching you.

I would say boxing is too artificially limiting - it puts you in a confined space and forces you to fight only using your fists, and with big fat gloves too. That's a very unlikely scenario for any real life fight.

Ultimately, whites didn't dominate and enslave blacks because there was a major fistfight between the two races and whites happened to win. Whites dominated because of their intelligence, making it possible for whites to create superior forms of ordering/organizing (military tactics, politics...) and superior technology.

Conflict on an individual level, measuring strength and fighting skill, is important, but not AS important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Negro worship, also explaining Caucasians idealizing black "culture", wanting to be cRappers, is the product of emasculation, and its overcompensation as hyper-masculinity.
Males as dumb and easily controlled by females.
Organs without bodies.
Body as past made present is converted to pure utility, all the minds needs to do is direct it and help it function at its maximum potential.

Negro is for Nihilists, the ideal victim.
How they worship the slave in themselves...the one who endures.

polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Race Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:15 pm

I dont want to divert from the topic, I at no point wanted to suggest that blacks are better in waging war or even that they have a better tactical predisposition towards conflict but we can all agree that blacks have thicker bones which means that they are harder to break and that a thicker skull provides a better protection from blows to the head and the temporary and long-term damage to the brain caused by taking blows that often causes people being knock-out, they have better ability to explode(display strength quickly by engaging as much of ones muscles as possible in a very short window of time and use the skeletal structure to move the whole body mass) that results in a more damaging punches or any other blows, have longer arms(my observation from seeing how insanely disproportionately long their arm reaches are compared to their heights, unlike what you tend to see in whites), have higher levels of testosterone(allowing them for quicker gaining of muscle mass and higher predisposition to aggression), thicker skins(anybody who lives in a multicultural country can confirm that) that is less prone to different sorts of cuts that are alongside eye-brow open wounds very important in long fights etc. etc. that in my mind make them more potent than any other race in simple, relatively with a low benefit from higher intelligence and emotional control physical conflicts but this is less relevant in the context of this thread so If Autsider wants I am open to arrange a chat in the chatbox one day and I can explain my theory and why I think its valid in more detail and answer any questions he might have as well as learn a thing or two since I openly state that this is purely theoretical and with little actual statistical/scientific data to make me stand by it life or death.
thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Compare African Negroes with American Negroes, where some race mixing occurred during their enslavement.
Superior brute fore is not the only advantage, and it can be overcome with focused force.
Staged events, like fights, do not permit creativity beyond a certain point dictated by the rules.
It tests physical force, nurtured to its highest potential, and nothing else.
In a physical fight between a human and a gorilla man would not have a chance, no matter what technique he trained in.
Technique multiplies the physical power which is inherited - nature/nurture.

Race differences are always about potentials, as are species differences.
If we want to return to the thread topic we can define race, as we define breed...as a sub-type on the path of a species emerging, in genetic isolation proceeds for a sufficient amount of time.
We have examples of distinct species still retaining a genetic link with other species, revealing a shared ancestry that remain on the brink of total separation but has not completed the journey....like Grizzlies and Polar Bears, or wolves and dogs, or asses and horses.

What shared traits evolve to acquire a higher potential is determined by the environmental conditions their genetic isolation developed within.

In the case of human races or breeds, genetic isolation produced an obvious and distinct divergence in potential.
A fact that then resulted in historical events.
Negroes dominated in the African territories and did not have to migrate, therefore they did not have to adapt to alien, more severe environments that would necessitate cleverness, creativity, foresight.
They remained within human primal environments, and did not have to adapt to anything, beyond the usual slight climactic changes ice ages brought about, or natural calamities produced.

polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Last edited by polishyouth on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 pm

In the context of white survival and preservation to me it seems that blacks are a topic that is forever intertwined with white females. Are there any statistics of what social classes of white females race mix with blacks in what proportions and any historical societies that had a similar situation to ours where the hosts genes are polluted by inferior, hostile group of people and what the outcome of it was eventually? I dont necessarily think whites need to get rid of blacks in places like America to re-establish white interest oriented government but rather another peculiar group of people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:03 pm

I have spoken of how females are easily integrated into power structures making them perfect genetic and memetic filtering systems.
The top 3% (my own personal evaluation based on my self-knowledge) will resist integration because they are more discriminating, and perceive power, and existential dynamics (interaction) using long-term criteria, as opposed to the simpler minds that have a shallower perceptual-event-horizon, and can only appreciate the most immediate.
The gamut of acuity, given how females are not as extreme in their intellectual upper and lower potentials, begins with the most base, the animalistic types, governed by simple judgments based on pleasure/pain (cost/benefit at its most superficial), and all the way up to the more sophisticated female mind that can appreciate things beyond the immediate power balances, making them more discriminating and therefore resistant to the current Nihilistic trend reducing everything to a uniformity.
It takes a sophisticated mind to understand how feminization would express itself through hyper-masculinity, or the masculinization of females, and how nihilism would produce superficial identities based on image, while simultaneously denying the relevance of appearances.

An added consideration is how a sophisticated mind, male or female, may evaluate using appearances, the body in other words, but will also include in this evaluation the mind - symmetry of form (beauty) and mind (intelligence) united under the heading: charm.
Balance of mind/body.  
Females do this intuitively, calling it 'chemistry', or humour, unable and uninterested in what underlies it.
They simply feel it, and given-in to this gut feeling, this female intuition.
Less sophisticated minds are more affected by appearances, and less by subtlety. Modern females simply repeat the popular beliefs, when they are integrated into the system, and then contradict them with their behavior unable to overcome their genetic dispositions, and then they have to justify this conflict.
But that's another topic.  

In general, lower-end females are more prone to race mix, and we ought to include in this the factor of how nurturing plays a part in this - her relationship with her own father determines her appreciation of her own blood line  and this decides if a disposition will express itself in her choice, and the males she finds desirable.
Sluts/Whores are usually females with low self-esteem, a product of a inadequate, or absent, father figure.
Same is true with homosexuality - a genetically inherited disposition is triggered by environment resulting in a genetically unfit mutation then demanding social parity, in other words the acceptable of the alpha-male institution.

Females are naturally conditioned to sample genetic material, so as to spread their investments in time and effort.
Paternalism curbed this behavior, so as to direct the outcome in accordance with a shared ideal - meme.
With the destruction of paternalism females are not freed, they are only liberated so as to be used by the Nihilistic meme that is challenged by any nature/past based ideals.
Feminism is the result.
Feminism liberated females from their families, in the same way Christianity preaches an anti-male dogma, so as to them introduce the ultimate male - God.
In order to fully take control of females, as a way of controlling the future, you must eliminate any and all alternatives.
We see this in how feminism is all about wage parity, in other words her social status, or her relationship to the only alpha-male the Institution.
Biological males are still useful because genetics have not been overcome - the female still needs sex, comforting physical contract, the presence of a man-figure, now only acceptable as a representation of the incorporeal institution.
And so beta-male tactics become a memetic ideal - the feminist male, the social warrior man.
But instinctively females find such men deplorable, unsatisfactory, and they challenge men by becoming more masculine.
To compensate beta-males become hyper-masculine.
The current rend with beards is indicative of men trying to remain distinct, since their masculinity has been criminalized.
Men indulge in acceptable male displays to compensate for their loss of relevance.
Perfect environment for inferior males, by the way.
Men are now expected to be nothing but pleasuring machines, carpets for females to walk on - the nice guy.
To compete males become increasingly deferring, slavish, careful to reflect fashionable trends, and regurgitate what are currently dominant.
Simpler females, lacking any self-knowledge, are trained to like that, yet they are still not happy, and they do not understand why.
Classic example of gene conflicting with meme when the meme is detached form nature/past - schizophrenia.
Hyper-Masculinity is directly linked to this.
Females behave more masculine, as the vacuum must be filled, and the institution protects them from having their pretense challenged, and as a response males have to up their machismo, and the easiest way to do this is on a superficial level.
See bodybuilding, or extreme sports, or the idolization of athletes, or pornography and the images it promotes, and listen to popular music, and the me-me bragging, and movies with its supernatural icons.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:08 pm

My intention wasn't to deny that blacks have some physical advantages over whites - I know that they do, and if you look at my first post here I only bolded (objected to) the part about muscle mass and testosterone, not the part about fast running. Not sure about penis size.

I saw one thing claimed (higher black muscle mass and testosterone) yet when I perceive real life situations where that claim could be tested (UFC and strongman championships), I didn't see the proof for it. So I had to come up with possible explanations - perhaps the higher muscle mass and testosterone applies to average white/black comparison, but not the high-end. Perhaps it's a lie made due to white guilt based negro worship, possibly combined with this false idea of "balance".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:12 pm

AutSider wrote:

I saw one thing claimed (higher black muscle mass and testosterone) yet when I perceive real life situations where that claim could be tested (UFC and strongman championships), I didn't see the proof for it. So I had to come up with possible explanations - perhaps the higher muscle mass and testosterone applies to average white/black comparison, but not the high-end. Perhaps it's a lie made due to white guilt based negro worship, possibly combined with this false idea of "balance".
Higher explosive power is not enough for such events. You need stamina, enduring the pain, and control, focused power.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Yes, it's likely that someone with more intelligence can endure a prolonged physical suffering much longer, especially when training. Anyone in martial arts would attest to the mind work involved. Objectifying oneself on different levels accomplishes better control.

It is also the case that physical stamina and endurance allows a better cognitive effort. Muscle mass does not equate to stamina. When the rules aren't very restrictive, as well, there's more varied behaviors one can combine to overcome their opponent, making intelligence a factor in that instance. For example, Conor McGregor was able to predict his matches before they happened with most of the Mestizos he went up against. Being wrong about one (that recent guy he fought, I forget).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:46 pm

All this talk of physical capability between whites and negros, concerning physical dominance, is misleading and childish. Martial arts is not a true battle in the sense of manipulating an environment and the rules of warfare (completely dominated by white/euro institutions). "Real" battles almost always involve weapons of some kind, for example: rioting. Rioters use padded armors, plastic shields and helmets, non-lethal rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper spray, water cannons, etc. Conventional warfare uses guns, tanks, jets, bombs, etc. Medieval warfare used swords, shields, cavalry, siege weapons, etc. So all this talk about fist-fights is just a drop in the bucket of the big figure, and evidence that most here are focused on illusions instead of "the big picture". In the big picture, blacks are irrelevant when it comes to "real" combat. Black soldiers are very loyal servants (slaves) to the greater (white) institution.

Race-mixing is offered by the institution as a reward system. Some, very few, 'liberal' white females are available to the lesser races as a carrot-on-the-stick. Human sacrifice, 21st century. The institution demonstrates to non-white races that "if you are good, loyal, useful" (to white institutions) then "you too can have your (white) trophy white". This phenomenon is most popular in sports-entertainment where non-whites, black football players with millions of dollars, marry a white-wife (often times ending in costly divorce). Other popular examples include Heidi Klum and Seal the musician.

It's negligible. I doubt the severity of miscegenation and race-mixing because the 'natural' races still take precedent. Studies and statistics demonstrate that most whites/euros stay within their own. As always, if you want to know the future then know (study) the past. What is the "Old World" doing? Look at Europeans in their native, tribal countries and communities. They still inter-marry. They still inherit jobs from their parents. Marriage is their means for class movement, mobility, and station in life. In European and Old World countries, marriage is used to "move up" in the world and society. Old world countries, marriage defines class and station: a prestigious family symbolizes nobility. Race-mixing is out of the question. Foreigners are shunned from top institutions and the upper classes.

Social systems of the new world are more 'liberal' and "free". Money and capitalism is the symbol of class in usa, for example. And so foreign races are attracted to 'western' civilization for "opportunity" (specifically, the ((rare)) chance to mate with a white female).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Humanity is relevant because Western civilization (symbolized by USA presently) abstracts the hominid 'human' specie in order to fulfill underlying political, religious, and spiritual convictions. Physically, there is no such thing as a "human" insofar as humans are divided into separate races: White/European, Negro/African, Yellow/Mongolid, and then the sub-races, East Indian, South Asian Polynesian who became American Native Indians, Australoids (who are barely human at all), etc. Obviously, "humanity" is a political abstraction used to incorporate foreign races into a singular (nationalistic) society, and then reasserting "national pride" based on further abstractions ("love for country"). Other than race, who is more 'human', males or females? Go ahead, ask this question on ILP, see what happens....I already have, for years, for a decade, and you get no clear answers. Average people don't even know who is "more human". Are whites "more human" than blacks? Are males "more human" than females?

But the answers can be clear, if that's what you seek and value. If specie means 'type', literally, then races and gender separate 'humanity' into something distinct. No, humanity is not "one specie" but many (many types). Manifestation of difference represents genetics. It is a matter of behavior. What do the different 'types' of humans do? And what is the hierarchy of humanity?

That's the key: hierarchy of humanity (Politics).

The upper echelon of humanity (superior/fit/higher races, or "class") will necessarily "oppress" the lower echelon. Hierarchy is a triangle structure, a pyramid. Judaism and Nihilism represent inversions of that pyramid. The mixing between nihilism and nature (human hierarchy) results in this 'circular' presentation and abstraction of humanity. Females try to argue that "humanity is all one" and "we are all equal" which is false by common sense. Redefining humanity as a circle, or square, or two opposed triangles, instead of one.

Whatever the approach, whatever the abstraction (subjectivity) does not change the underlying physics. Objectively, history has momentum, and will repeat, until 'outside' forces are applied and change a pattern. Thus groups of humans will dominate their respective societies (and races) until social powers shift. Already mentioned, judaism-nihilism is the strongest internal force of rebellion against nature. Jews, particularly, are the ones with the biggest investment, and political slant, 1) to deny the existence of race, and when they cannot 2) try to force the 'integration' of all races into "one". These facts become most obvious when you look to the middle east, to israel and palestine, and to history of religion and politics. In the middle east there are a lot of mixed-race mutts and mulattos, often manifesting as racial arabian semites. Another quick point, inbreeding dominates the middle east (perhaps the 'oldest' areas of human/hominid origin).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:25 pm

AEon, talk of physical capability might be misleading if the topic wasn't physical capability in the first place, which it is (or was). Pretty much everybody here agrees that mere physical, bodily power is only of secondary importance compared to the intellect when it comes to conflict. Weapons and tactics, both products of intellect, are far more important than raw strength.

Basically what I wanted to challenge is the underlying assumption many people have that blacks are better at sports - not just some sports, but sports in general, and so that they are physically superior to other races, somehow compensating for their mental inferiority I guess. I disagree with this - they are superior in some aspects of physicality, inferior in others. Ultimately it depends on what is being measured.

EDIT: Well, the topic is race and the subtopic is comparison of physical capabilities between races.

Last edited by AutSider on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:46 pm

And "sports" is different from the implied sports-ENTERTAINMENT. Sure mixed-racial American blacks (with 5-25% white admixture) are very present and competitive in sports-ENTERTAINMENT. But "sport" is different, and literally refers to hunting.

Who here has heard of negros hunting or fishing, in any great quantity?

Once all 'sports' are accounted for, rugby, tennis, surfing, rowing, climbing, hiking, biking, etc. etc. etc. then whites probably would dominate in both quantity and quality. Since modern sporting revolves around physical health, well-being, and fitness: Athletics.

There should be differentiation between sports and "sports-ENTERTAINMENT" which is where (american) blacks gravitate. Is it a coincidence that there is competition over the million dollar paychecks and white trophy wifes???

And the topic is 'Race' last I checked. Or, am I in the wrong thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Fuck off AEon, I do my best to try to lay out what differences in Negros biology I can see as being relevant in his evaluation as athletically superior/inferior and only making a definitive claim on it when it comes to fighting sports that I have had over 10 years of active experience with by participating and observing as a hobby and you as an autistic, hyper-masculine obnoxious cunt give me shit and others that actually can hold their dicks in their pants at least momentarily with whom I am discussing the matter. It is possible that indeed higher intelligence and other differences in the brain structure have an effect on stamina and that I am wrong but for every argument that others have proposed I can see as much theoretical bits and pieces for as against. For instance you guys claim that we have an advantage in enduring pain, maybe as I said I can think of few reasons why it would be logical but also a donkey or a working horse comes to my mind as well as the possibility that our brains due to being more powerful could have a lower pain toleration due to our brains ability to detect it more subtly... at the same time too giving the potential explanation of how that better brain could outweigh that disadvantage(if it actually exists) by allowing for more self-control potential...What came from my side I could gather factual evidence for, for example I know for a fact that higher testosterone is helpful in allowing for better stamina development and usage as all stamina is is an accumulation of very low total strength efforts combined into one whole and the stronger you can get the lesser of a total percentage of your strength you will use thus making you more durable in that aspect... not to say that what you guys have claimed is childish or dumb as this cunt and I'd love to be able to explore that more and find these fascinating facts if they do actually exist and If we have a way of proving them or at least making them more grounded in actual research/experience... I wont defend myself against straw-man arguments and such I dont have time for this sort of a thing
@people that never had a real experience in fighting sports but only watched it couple of times(I with my trainer watched single fights over 40-50 times analyzing certain things in slow motion, replaying etc) are naive on what it actually is and how it functions... UFC is a freak-show, like wrestling, a a sport that isn't actually a sport but a celebrity show with a fist fight like ones you would see on a Friday in a bar at the end of each episode...but that is a topic that isn't relevant that is why I wont drag it out anymore as in the context of what is practical and important the post Satyr posted as a reply to mine holds more value than me writing for hours about sport specific things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Race Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:01 pm

It's not a strawman argument to accentuate the difference between sport and sports-ENTERTAINMENT.

My points stand as they are. And I'm just getting my fuck-on, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu May 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Someone should tell Jared about the memetic dis-ease called Nihilism....
He touched upon it when he mentioned the Jews and Christianity, but has not been given the knowledge to get into it deeper.
He would not be so perplexed about why whites are committing memetic and genetic suicide...like an insect when it is infected by a parasite called lancet fluke.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu May 04, 2017 9:28 pm

A rare 160 IQ Negro and he associates Race realism with how low IQ Caucasians relate to race.
He has a quirk.....minor point.
He interjects when the other is speaking with constant vocalizations.

His IQ is evident in hiss a-typical, for a Negro, vocabulary, but this could be a product of education and his multicultural experiences.
Of course an average IQ can perform more intellectually demanding work, if he focuses whatever intelligence he has (specialization), or if he's not expected to excel, but only to be mediocre...like how females are now receiving higher education, in larger numbers compared to males, and getting higher end jobs.

Specialization is focused training and knowledge, following prescribed, standardized processes, where not much critical thinking and innovative judgment is required. It is actually inhibited, like in the medical field where the risk of a lawsuit tends to impose a 'by the book' method.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu May 04, 2017 9:53 pm

There is a negro that keeps up with my own criticisms of philosophers within a class I'm in, but he is also obviously half negro/half white.

How well a student comes up with their own critiques of philosophers is the only measure in academia you have of intellectual capability.

A negro's temperance is hardly tested in an academic setting, though. Every college campus is an open safe space for them to express whatever they wish with impunity - and with massive social and institutional support. I know that I, as a young white man, would be looked at suspiciously if I get out of touch with the weakest and wormiest of wills and don't account my behavior for their minutest of suspicions. For a white german blonde hair/blue eyed peer of mine, he is often just forced to 'give up' and shake his head when challenged aggressively - to the humor of every 'progressive' mind in the room.

I have not noticed an unbleached negro that can keep up with the bleached and white peers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Thu May 04, 2017 10:43 pm

He says that the nation-state is the most natural.
The tribe is the most natural, but competition forces the organization of larger, and larger groups.
Greed, natural gluttony, forces an expansion.
Tribe gives way to City-State, which gives way to nation-state, which is now giving way to the Super-Nation-State...and with each step a bit of what is natural is lost.
Now we are faced with a nihilistic dis-ease which proposes a single State, or Global state, necessitating a complete loss of nature, or the real, or of our very senses.

To deal with this memetic virus is to unite, using our most recent identity divergence.
A single nation-state does not have the resources to compete with the emerging Super-States, nor could a loos union, like the EU, deal with a cohesive, uniformity, like China, or the United states Empire, or even less cohesive multicultural unions like India, or what the Russians are trying to reestablish.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Race Fri May 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race

Back to top Go down

Race
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next