Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Fortunae's Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:10 pm

I am Self-Righteous because I know better than Common Justice.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:24 pm

What else but a weak and whining body heaves complaints of whining demands through references to enforced ''rights'', his rights are his right and those against them are his wrong, we are.

What else but a corrupt body spreads as it is allowed to speak, a corrupt vision on the world, how it is (lacking), how it has been and should become to his taste which is nothing else but perspective, the perception (consciousness) and relationship with the earth, natural phenomena, otherness, himself, emotions, instincts - manifested and cultivated ideals as is one's body.

What else but a partialised mongrel, in class, unrooted in Modern fashions, with peppered and salted taste buds, can come up with something called as ''Common Sense'' and refer to Justice served in a political manner of mere debate as the Scale of Eternal Judgement.

Yes, I am one angry son of half-god, a mongrel in between the lower and the higher.
Too lowly, it gives me depth and mocking in the height of my soul.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:03 pm

How fancy these pale-wired dolls are in their suits and ties, it ties them up easily in false senses of superiority. A Common Judgement as them to be of High value, business orientated, tentacle-armed plebs with a more rich, or rather, specialized vocubulary than the common untied marketing slaves.

Then you talk to me about ''narcissism''?
What about your common sense of grammar rules and political doctrines.
You see them in your hierarchy, the taste you never had, given to you and digested without reflexes.

I have the arrogance to speak out and call the little man out upon his height in depthless spirit.
A teacher-mentality, specifically reserved by females and autistic border-line Statists of the chinless male variant, they point out each gramatically incorrect word, not seeing the prose, or the lines in between, the superfluousness of language as an organic world in itself, a reflection of climate and blood. To them all is set and anything out of their order is ''narcissistic'' or ''fool-talk'', it is their talk and ''understanding''.

I saw a man some days ago without legs, his body attached on some wooden wheelly skateboard, without wheels.., lifting himself up with his arms upstairs out of the metro; he had to take a rest halfway even though muscular in arms.

''Muh micro-agressions''

If you see shit, feel shit, do shit, are shit, among shit; you just realize how fast The Language will change once the West will collapse and words such as ''mysoginist'', ''phobe-anything'' and ''micro-agression'' will disappear as fast as they came (in popular usage).
They don't exist in my order already, phantoms of a corrupt world with corrupt mongrels fantasising their own bubbles of hierarchies, never popped by the top of Natural carelessness and taste, but a pyramid on its top about to fall, or rather, float to its height it does not have. Hatred with gender problems, your words come with your existence, ''women'' to be despised, ''men'' to be a laughing stock, what else but a mirror in front of the Television; be gone and so your Grammar of Living will be.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:32 pm

A city's historic fundament is a prosperous town or village, or a military settlement.
Each city, if surviving, testifies its ideals of representative architecture, living standards, victories and defeats, dominant class and various skilled peoples.
A clear top of ruling taste with ruled underlayers.
Then it splinters as a mongrel infested rat's nest, the ruled classes becoming more dominant in influence and overall representation; the taste drains together with their bodies due to over-population.
City-rats adapted to noise, hyper-social, ego-less activities.
The classes start to mingle and the top becomes overwhelmed.
The reserved places for the Highly Tasteful elite become business offices surrounded in a cess-pool of other-layers.

A (Modern) city is nothing more than a mongrel's nest populated by partialised individuals who think of their own ego-less desires, as if there is something as an ''I'' in them. The city layers are layers of fusing parts together of a bit of taste from here, and there, and spices from behind, juices around the corner; untill the taste has a taste for anything except wholeness, a cynical all-eater without digestion and preferation, selection.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:32 pm

A 'Man of the Museum'; again, a partialised mongrel who thinks that he transcends the past and all centuries, as if he is not a link, a continuation, whether inferior or not, with the past.
Each section, to his taste, he looks at with either the feeling of superiority or fascination. Superiority as if his taste and era of manifested ideals and technology are totally detached from anything of the past, and ''fascination'' as with ''how could they live and survive like that with such and that'', not realising his degeneracy and weaknesss.
The Man of the Museum, or an history professor, a Modern archeologist; they look at our forebears as if some ''wild cavemen'' with whom we have nothing to do or in common, people that are not within us, to which we cannot ''revert'' to with instincts taking over or the environment pressuring us.
They study the History of Man as if they analyse the heart apart from the body, different worlds alike different planets. They see history as in Museum sections, in parts, with different eras mingled together in one building with each a specialzed department next to each other, a linear measurement towards some ''transcending'' nowness, Modernism, a timeline.
To a degree we are different, we are degenerate in everything in body and mind and the few of us are those to build a greater generation upon, us flashbacks from ancient times.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:01 am

How does one want to conquer the world if the world is all he knows; the world of man, the world of the museum, the world of the television; at his height he merely conquers the minds of degenerate and underdeveloped men, children and women.

The Talmud and Hadith say that with each person you kill, you kill a whole world.
Here I go wrong already by saying ''person'' in stead of ''human'', too much emphasis upon some transcending detachment from a collective surrounding and past of pressuring.
But with ''human'', why not organism, why not any animal with basic perception, memory and ability of learning skills; why are your human nerves, not even of your own, of more sensible value than that of a dog, for a dog's world is bigger than that of our's, we who see everything in small by knowing where we are.

So what if one kills the world of man in man,
The world will do without us as it once did before
Too much emphasis upon each mind as some detached entity

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Yes, follow your heart as you should follow your head and all the other parts of the body as if there are no parts; for each path there is a reference to an organ or body part which of course should correlate to all the other bodily processes. But if I have learned one important thing; silence your heart and listen to your feet, they have a better touch than any beat of the heart. Better to be heartless (to be bitter about that is to be an inner-cripple) than limp on a crank.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Since I am a mere mortal with little detrimental powers except my reincarnate Goebbels spirit with the gift for speech and writing, a Faustian vision for overstepping virtue, let me humbly ask God in whom I have no faith nor trust, to grant me these curses that will be a blessing as death is to life and life is to death. So speaks the spirit I share with Marquise de Sade.

May God give cancer to those traitors of all kinds I despise, but for sure those personal encounters who have taken away my last bits of trust, humbleness, loyalty and my future that Fate does not share with me, in ‘spontaneous persons’.
May their families be cursed and rot in their bones and souls; may the generations that will be born live in agony and their children suffer the worst together with their mothers, wives, sisters and loved ones.
Oh God, give them cancer throughout their bodies, corrupt their treacherous souls more so to their dislike, let their women be raped and their men be slaughtered, their children sold into slavery of contracts and scorn.
They have wronged me in so far, nothing to live for but to die for life, little to care anymore but a bigger cause to strive for - little to do with my loves and passions and how I saw myself in a bountiful future I now have to step on, over my borders that leaves me be and echoes a new creature to breathe.

Everything of value to me will be gone; may I be damned, may I lose everything but my health and detriment, may Fate be blindly guiding to keep an eye on me for there is no other way no more.
All what I had in mind and foreseen, to which I would strive towards, to keep away from my Fate to counter it and lead my own will, may I lose all the friends of no help in this detriment of possessed soul, may I never find love and a caressing woman holding me in high regard who I would love more than anything else, may I never have a home and hearth, no folk and soil but the ancient remnants upon which I wander; may all love fail me and my heart be crushed into bitter-sweet aftertaste and never be crippled in bitter regret.
May the nations and peoples be damned in who I saw life and future but at last found only treachery and degenerate backstabbing corruption, corruption of loyalty and decency and hope; when hope dies is the moment of the sword to swing the bowed heads in praying hypocrisy in slaying end, a new cycle, a return which others find mere myth and lunacy – a no-mad maddening against their sanely saints who know no evil and thus their virtues are of no taste.
May they all be cursed with as much hatred as the Rabbis of Babylon writing their binding myths of resentful divinity prophesising the downfall of many in their manner, but never came true, let mine be true, let my Psalms be the prayers of my dignified damnation damning the filth of the earth.
May I never have bloody soil and never have love for the sake of a greater Fate that leads me into my abyss, away from it all and resurrect me among the everything, but that all I longed for never will be so should it be and shall.

Death and misery upon traitors, promiscuous bedswervers, economic loyalists, mongrel mongers and any lower-dog with the heart of a chicken’s brains.
Damn you all and more, get cancer and syphilis and misery, be cursed in blood and drop nearly dead crawling your lives in pitiful merciless pettiness.

I despise you to who I talk to!

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:05 am

You can see how much the body is to people, mainly women, as not in sync with but as the mind itself by observing these nonsense-diets propagated to certain demographics with the reason for 'sale results'. Women suffering anorexia, men being self-absorbed in their muscles, fat people being spoon fed how they should be comfortable in their bodies (this one actually indicates a discomfort of the mind which Political Correct policies tries to numb to become not wholly with but merely the body), make-up and clothes to ''correct'' and accentuate certain parts - partialisation of the body and thus the mind's perspective, just like a slut is a walking cavern, a male who merely perceives his world through sexual prickles, is a dick. But nonetheless, health and ugliness cannot be ignored with political views and what you perceive through the mind so will feel your body in stimuli.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:28 pm

It takes some time but everything returns to its origins. So life returns to death, unconscious matter, death to life through convincing the right chemicals and elements, blood to its spirit with its ancestral memories. But sometimes things get so confused, thus this confusion is a new source of beginning; for the better, the worse, or unnoticed.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:29 pm

"Let us speak another time again".

But time is never "an-other"; time is continuously manifest(ed). We are time and it is our (bodily) matter and relativity of the positioning of our earth in this universe (space / gravity / compactness), which determines how we are affected as the manifestation of time.

It is that we are (Self)-conscious to a degree, that we are aware of the illusion of the apperent movement of time without the need of biological automatic processes regulating our whole lives, such as the mating seasons of the many other animal species.

But time is not movement, it is the conciousness of life which is aware of its time-span that is ending as life. But after life, existence continues and so does time, without a break.

Life is movement / organising and time measures this moving and is experienced, only when conscious, as "passing by".

Time is. But the matter / substantial elements are affected as time, dependend on the time-span of the many substantial / species lives and simple (lifeless) existence that endure.
More, or less, resistent to the creation / decay of the movement of its self-organising / ordering existence against the movement of entropy. Hence "it takes time" for the substance to be-come / manifest - it's matter(ial) relative.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 pm

To think for yourself means to smash the Idols that you once took for granted, to see in them nothing more but a historic fraud and the re-production of a illusionary but often unifying, narrative and the Idealism towards greatness.

Willem of Orange (1533-1584), with his title 'Father of the Fatherland', of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. What is he but an Idol to unify a nation under a common narrative, a shared historic perspective, a common understanding of the 80 years revolt. But a simple search into history, shows the other sides. The Catholics were suppressed and during the liberation from the Spanish, massacred in the Southern Netherlands, and today these people celebrate him as the Founding Father.

Yes, that is right, he was in a way, but not from the start - it is the Idolization that made the Netherlands as it is.
To Idolize for a nation means to secularize for the masses. To Idolize for the few means to inaugurate and exclude, for the people to live up to, like Hercules as an Ideal to inspire.

But once you see through it all, and the Idols become mere perspectives and you see through the false historic narratives of our histories of the nations, you start to think for yourself and not the Idol and the nation thinking for you.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 6:43 am

Once the walls of sheltering civilization and ''human rights'' will collapse under the weight of its stacked lies and holes filled with more political perversions; then truth will haunt each of those plebeian opinion-trannies. For outside civilization, you cannot hide and survive with deludering lies and fantasies about equality and 'the right to live'.

They may kill the Wolf in their fantasies. Or behind a fence sheltered from its nature.
But the Wolf kills them in reality, when standing face to face, each bare naked - on this world, outside the Human Zoo.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 6:25 pm

I do not trust ''love at first sight'' (except in instinctual context, recognition of beauty) .

It is not about ''I love'', but it rather is ''I can love''.
For 'if you love' it is as easily lost; but if you can love, it means that you can build and set aside some of your differences.

If you can love, you can for some time temporarily dislike your love - but once you realise that life isn't 'romantc' and absolute, you can also love again.

To be able to love is to see clear, patience and friendship - not just something impulsive and to be thrown away, once you feel some kind of disillusionment.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Behind the veil, one is still naked..
(Im)Modesty is reflection in selection.
But regardless how modest one is, a woman still has her vagina and a man has his dick. You can't deny biological intent expressed in desire for intimacy.

Behind the veil, you have lust and desire; she just controls it by expressing it to the few (selection) instead of to all.

Pudicizia (Modesty), by Antonio Corradini, 1751, Italy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:23 pm

''This is not about Christians or faith... It is about LOYALTY & TRUST!
Something you can't understand...''

Most beautiful scene and words I can think of, in context..

Promiscuity, whoredom, disloyalty, back stabbing traitors, breakers of oath, abusers, fake friends, bitches, ill intended fucks, Roman dogs, emotional vampires, Gutmenschen ... Everywhere around me.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:27 pm

'Lady of the Instant', by Michael Cheval
A very expressive painting, indeed..

How I might explain it, as how it speaks to me:

Beautiful 'misery' weighs, or dances her act upon the miserable. Of course she isn't misery personified, but only for those who hate her spontaneous message.

Lady of the Instant.. In a instant, like the shot of a bow, things will change, like an arrow piercing its way.
From one theatre act to another. The heavens and the circles of hell, all change over time their roles. Life is a circus, but dressed like a gracious ballet dancer. Disguised like a clown.

I wonder what the lost and wretched souls in the heavens, grieve and screech about. Maybe they try to capture the shot arrow carrying the message of the White Dove: Love and Peace.
Or simply a white pigeon, carrying the message as another undeclared war.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 11:07 am

Opinions, even though objectively true, can be like personal opinions. Because truthfulness in regards with opinions, is often (bureaucratically) measured (by the masses), like in democrazy, through the popular vote.
The ''personal'' opinion as objective truth versus the institutionalized public ''opinion'' of the masses and its Moral codes.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Karl Young wrote:
War is usually simulated, a war game in a "theatre" of war... It's acting, pretty much, sometimes people will be killed off but one could just say that it is an organized sacrifice.

Even WWI was just a game, often they just let one side win when they get bored of the game.

That's why Hitler did not want a "war" in conventional terms because it would be just a replay of the same old war game - selling guns and ammunition for as long as possible.

Basically Hitler's wars were real, the only real wars.

See how quickly he beat the French and British, who had superoir forces at the time in Blitzkrieg, that's because he was not playing by the standard "rule book" of war which would not be war but a game.

Go to any Modern war; either in contracted official terms, or as a voluntary mercenary. Or just read about them. You will find out that everything is pretty much staged, regulated, politically restricted and 'not total' (war).

The men fighting them may be sincere. But the men financing, planning and ordering them, just play a game. Too many rules and intentional ''blunders''.

The only real wars of the last centuries, which were not restricted as in board games, were fought and led by Napoleon first, and Hitler after.

The part in Orwell's book, 1984, where he described the wars and shifting alliances between Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia; is nothing different from what is actually happening today.

Only small militias trying to fight for their own sovereignty, and even individuals, are in today's world, real anti-establishment conflicts. But then they have to interact within the Modern system of international relationships, if they succeed in power. And thus every ''revolution'' and ''independence declaration'', is the continuance of Institutionalized Law, with different faces. Just like in democrazy, the system and Ideal do not change, but only the faces. Heads or tails, 2 sides (left and right), same coin.

Even ISIS is controlled opposition. Founded, financed and restricted by certain Western intelligent services.
Every Middle-Eastern country, destroyed by the USA and NATO, had their own economic system and banks, uncontrolled by the Global Currency. And ''without notice'', it are exactly those countries being invaded and left in orchestrated chaos. There never were weapons of mass destruction or overly tyrant dictators; and even though they are dictators, that is simply how those people live their best standards.
ISIS is easily dealt with through a full-scale attack, but they are tolerated, until the Russians finally interfered to a degree. But of course, to have their part in world affairs.

All the criminals and gangsters and ''freedom fighters'' and city-anarchists; are merely rats living in the sewers of the system. Even in prison - everything is an economy, or a part of the State's ordering of society.
Small people ''fighting against the law'', not by actually fighting the law, but by committing degenerate crimes and thinking that they are ''out-laws'', but actually, they are in-laws as they never are an actual threat by overthrowing the State-system.

'The System' isn't just the Institution as an abstract and bureaucratic building and its law enforcement, but it is organic, too: Institutionalized people. People who think by abstract laws and rules and morals. The Law is their thinking. As with traffick rules.
The people are the system, they are stupid. Genetically degenerating through medical, GMO and hormonal warfare and by propagating a system for the dumbest to easily procreate while making it for the most free-spirited, hard to live.

The system territorilizes the minds of its people through political law, academic learning and media propaganda. So, if a Western tourist goes to another country, far away with a different system, she will still, in most of the times, represent her government through the manner of her behaviour and thinking and living. As tourism is itself a part of systematic living (free-time and work-time).
The people as an extension of their Law and State.

You can't have democrazy, or whatever system, without propaganda and restrictions in free-thinking.
Not a single system will work without its propaganda. All the greatness you think that democracy and humanism are, is only because you believe the propaganda. These idea(l)s sell themselves as such and become institutionalized / nationalized. Just like Islam, Communism, Christianity etc. Every person adhering these religions and oppositional systems, think greatly about them. Because each system propagates itself as such, and so the person will parrot.

Walking institutions / corporations… That is what most people are.
You can't defeat the whole system, without taking down all of the people with it.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:02 pm

People only get the kind of rulers and leaders that reflect their essence.

Sheep get shepherds, gullible blue eyed cows (as Nietzsche puts it) get cheaters and bankers, some get anarchist semi-nomadic Khans, another people get matriarch bonobo societies.

Europe's time of roaming Germanic tribes full of vigor and a love for fertility, Hellen city states eager to build and fight and all its past leaders, despots, conquerers - people like Alexander the Great, Vlad the Impaler, Skanderbeg, Barbarossa, the Sun King, Fernando, Charles Martel, Redbeard, and the people full of bloodthirst against scammers and castrators, foreign occupyers, Christian Gutmensch missionaries (there are many sides against each other) and written laws, are gone and done. The Teutons are just another lost tribe from history.

Europe is in the situation it is now, because its peoples deteriorated to mediocre, law abiding, Statist, by banks, corporations and Moral institutions occupied farm animals.

The shit the people listen to, choose to read, watch and (don't) do - correlates to their ego-frequencies. Popular, vulgar and mediocre: the taste of the plebs mingled with the "instinct" of the bourgeoisie; a long ongoing process since the urbanization, Institutional centralization and Christining of Europe. Continued to its extremes through the Industrial revolution, the French revolution and the Enlightenment (the secularization of Church doctrines: secular-humanism).

The spirit of Wotan, Dionysus, or simply 'dissatisfaction' to the point of purge - has been raped, mutilated, killed and been gone for some time now.

Until every politician, from the left to the right (the whole dualistic, abstract, divisive life concept is cancerous), every banker, scammer, disloyal cunt and dick, Institutional Priest/"Scientist" (State or church), and law abiding Moral Gutmensch have been purged from existence - my point stays: Europeans are a total different race from what they once were, like dogs from wolves and even within the dogs' species, as much of a difference between a German Shepherd and a chihuahua.

The 'finger-pointers', the parrots of the common narrative, the cows being fed while being milked, mooing for some more petty comforts they don't need. These kind of people aren't even materialists, because that would indicate that they would like some sort of quality. These factory goods collectors, obsessive feel-good preachers, corrupters of youth, school teacher borderline-nationalists and whatever names and branches of filth that exist.

I don't care about Statist media-democrazy, votes, Bureaucratic politics, economics, petty nagging and pleasures, fashion, ambition and Morality: it is not my world. I prefer to live my life among better people.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:04 pm

One of the traits of Western 'civilization', relating to free thought and revolutionary changes, is a degree of cynicism. While, when visiting non-Western countries, the locals do their best to be cultured (in their standards of hygiene and suppression), especially in front of Westerners. The Westerners don't hide the fact that they have to release and express their organic needs. Also reflected in humour. A trait which used to be life-affirming has become cynical defeat.

A degree of cynicism which used to be a pathway for different perspectives, has become a poison to the West, being Self-absorbed by their own urbanized values and vulgarities.

While one people are stuck up their asses, another walk in their own gasses. Neither is healthy. But the first at least will still take the time and appreciation for beauty and its related preperations. Whether with food, dresses, customs, manners etc. Singing their songs and dancing their dances - no alcohol or digital / electronic fancies needed. It takes some time to eliminate certain left-over Islamic / Christian values for example, to have them to a point of accepting certain shames.

Certain non-Western peoples clearly show more respect and cultural mannerisms than the average 'Western tourist' (even in all seriousness they have a tourist-complex). Something that the West has completely lost, by life / beauty-denying cynicism (eat, shit, work and die [with in between some vacations]), is Self-respect and timeless time. Totally detached from the understanding of effort and past (everything is ready bought, without the hunt, slaughter and gathering).

The West has gone beyond certain tribal values, to the point where nothing is respected anymore as basic values and understanding. Certain values which were as a immune-system against Institutional law and economic nihilism. The understanding that there's more then just ambitions betraying principles and culture.
The West of today is nothing more than a giant tourist Disneyland. Where the people have no understanding to actually enjoy their time and environment, completely absorbed by their work ethos and material gains at the expense of family, beauty, sovereignty, maturity and future generations (of the tribe). Everything has to be (re)-constructed to fit tourist standards of fast-food time spending and cultural practises degraded into meaningless show-offs and posing.

Even Gott damn marriages have become secularized to the point of consumerism, one-time rides, faggotry and infertility. Secular-humanism and economic life-value as the new dominant, transcendent Law and School.

The State doesn't suppress the Church, it became the new representative of a secularized God with its transcending values, rights and laws. Which no-one can explain 'why they are common sense, superior and to be obeyed'. The Dodo-peons just do and all has just become a pass-time, cynically ridiculed, de-valued and inverted - 'just because'.

There is no freedom in the West, no life, no "progress". Just political bull shit and Statist absolutism. Playing around with words that don't mean anything actually.

A pacifist, conquered bunch of mediocre cynics and life-tourists (they come and they die).

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fortunae's Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunae's Wheel Fortunae's Wheel Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortunae's Wheel