HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Thu May 31, 2018 10:08 am

Libs are racist.

Libs are the most extreme racists on the planet. Its all about blacks. Libs dont love me or care about me. They love blacks over me. Interracials like me dont get any love from the libs, all libs do is love black people.

Libs hate Asians. Liberals are super racist of Asians.

You know why?

Libs hate intelligence. They have this subconscious hatred of people who have big brains.

I go on Facebook. All I see are libs and trannie crossdressers who say on their profile, only blacks allowed.

It is so racist. Everyone loves blacks but not me.

Im sick of the liberal hypocrasy.

Obama adminstration, deports 3 million immigrants and locks children in cages. But noone says or does anything about it. Instead, the blame goes on Trump, a white man, for Obama's crimes.

Obama is a black man. Obama is black.If you are black, the liberals automatically praise you for whatever you do, no matter how evil. He is interracial but he is a black interracial, he looks black.

If a rap person talks about raping women, mysogyny, and saying the n-word over and over, they get thunderous applause and 5 million dollars.

But if an interracial, who looks pale as a ghost, says the n-word, or posts something somewhat mysogynist, then everyone loses their minds.

It is this liberal hatred of anyone who isn't black. This liberal hatred of mixed people and asians.

I am interracial, half-black half-white. But i am white. I do not look anything like Obama. I look like an asian person, I am almost as pale as a ghost. That is why liberals hate me. Because they hate asians.

Obama discriminates against asians, keeps them out of college, and the liberals give him thunderous applause.

Trump tries to save asians, encourage asians in america, and gets called a racist. Trump reduces black unemployment, gets called an enemy of black people.

Hillary calls Jews kikes, Kisses the leader of the KKK, and gets thunderous applause of liberals.

The liberals have the most broken and illogical and delusional kind of thinking patterns ever.

I am the least racist person on the planet. Im saying we need more immigrants. Japanese immigrants. We need more Japanese people here in order to save americans from dumb redneck religious people. And with the strength of the japanese we will make a glorious technological paradise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Communists have a monopoly on hate in every major cultural public platform. Zio-Bolshevik 'conservatives' follow their Communist institutional leaders: hate flows freely rightward, reserving only mockery for those left of them - with rare interactions of the sort with 'SJWs' who are mostly defamed and nestled behind their 'moderate' defenders by choice and complaint to authority (that they claim 'oppresses' them). With infuriatingly dogmatic anti-fascist boomer posting, these retarded and uneducated (about the huge Communist problem in academia) anachronisms keep the youth meekly pulled to the 'center', where there resides a mere status quo that, when looking back from today, has only enabled the further degeneration of everything the so-called 'conservative' (really moderate Trotskyite Communists) presume themselves to preserve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:05 pm

The civ-cuck is the true believer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:41 am

Judenprio is Jewsgusting, like a butcher beefing his pigs up for slaughter and farmer impregnating cows continuously over and over to milk them whilst they lay there heavy and defenseless; only that the butcher doesn't lay with the pigs in a pink-piggy costumer and chronk at them telling them to go fuck the farmers children nor does he have a choice of simply abandoning his slaughterhouse and living off land without animals. At this point, when Jews have exposed themselves so bluntly and boldly due to their position within America, anybody who fights off anti-Semitism as some prejudice and coockoorery shall not be taken seriously at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:21 pm

We (I'm talking to you, right-wing outrage mob) all agree to cuck everytime.

It's not really the outrage mob that gets anybody fired. It's those people in charge who listen to certain outrage mobs, namely those which they agree with ideologically. Imagine certain outrage mobs getting ignored every time, they would quickly disappear, becoming demoralised.

Meanwhile we can tell those "conservatives" that it was all just about the bottomline, the money, as to why those executives fired somebody. See, it was just the universal truth of money and as we all know money is this rocksolid standard where if a company or somebody does good stuff he gets rewarded and if he does bad stuff he doesn't get bailed out. Neither is the flow of low-interest credit ideologically motivated. What insane person would do such a thing as to devalue the sacred US dollar and use it as a tool? Might as well devalue the people of the nation while they are at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 am

The eternal cuck is very adept at infiltration, much better than the shitlib.
The shitlib sees you as "the other" morally. The eternal cuck claims to be like you morally as he subverts your morality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:53 pm

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:41 am

Rights are social constructs promoting all-inclusion.

"Atheists haven't solved the problem of ethics" says Molyneux.
Perhaps only in the minds of the cowardly and still infected with Abrahamic nihilism.
They ought to speak with me....I'll solve it for them.
Not in the absolutist way they would like to ensure reliability and preserve their own comforting certainty, but all is fluid.
Nature only knows of superior/inferior, what is successful and what fails. Ethics/Morality is based on this fact, mystified and sanctified to make it effective among the degenerates and the feeble-minded majorities that make the social system run.

Fucking your parents, or having sex with a child is not immoral because some mind declared it so, or God said so....it is so because of the function of sex and the product of genetic consequences.
But sexual dysfunction does occur, as homosexuality and transsexualism and bestiality proves.
Society, the collective, decides if it will intervene to adjust the cost/benefits, or if it will step in, or step aside and allow nature to takes its toll.

OnWithTheirHead
hero

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:31 am

I disagree. My stance is a moral one.

Because the point of genetics is about better quality of life. If quality of life, does not matter, then what does good genetics matter? The point of good genes is to have better quality of life. Otherwise, why not be content to be mold and amoebas.

Thus, pedophilia is morally wrong, because it traumatizes children. Pedophilia is non-reproductive, and thus has no effect on genes.

It is also important to seperate the difference between homosexuals and bisexuals. If a bisexual gets a nut off by fucking another, effiminate male, because they are rejected by a woman. Vs. homosexuals who want to be zombies and have no taste in their partner.
Lusting for women is always a reflection of higher taste, at the expense of higher stress and risk.
Thus lusting for women is not in of itself "utopia", as it has higher chance of failure. Homosexuals will argue that they have a "utopia" but it is a utopia devoid of substance, a zombie utopia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:44 pm

^Exactly.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:12 pm

When the nihilistic infection gains hold all discourse is encased in its bi-polar paradigm.
Both ends representing positive or pure nihilism, or different variants of the same ideology.

The illusion of freedom is provided by the binary choice...either/or....right/left.
Both defined in ways that agree about reality, offering a different way of dismissing and/or escaping it.
A cognitive trap, using language to encase the mind in a tomb.

When words are no longer used properly then what meaning does conservative and liberal have, if male/female are meaningless terms?
The disease corrupts the mind, first, and then the body....using semiotics.
It corrupts language rendering it meaningless, and so useless for the Zombies.
Thinking is warped.
Slavery from the inside out.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:59 pm

The stupidity of America's project of limited government is that they recruit their judiciary from the pool of those who directly profit from its proliferation (lawyers).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:24 am

Weakness and degeneracy, hey-ho.
The Republicans had taken over the part of adopting weakness as their virtue, virtuous losers.
The Democrats had taken over degeneracy as their call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics

Back to top Go down

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5