Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:27 am

I still don't believe he won. I'm expecting them to pull something any day now. I will celebrate when he is President and then hold him to the fire, as much as I may. His supporters will be his biggest critics, if they remember anything about all after what they've been through supporting him. Comradery is nice, for a while - but right leaning elements are naturally competitive. The main problem is not letting the populace or the movers/shakers forget the magnitude of backlash they faced, because the Establishment and its child zombies are going full damage control.

Riastradh makes a fine point about the future, though. It is worse than I anticipated. All the younger kids have been through a Common Core curriculum that has Social Justice embedded everywhere, and they go to college - having been "educated" with that. Professors and Media all pushed it on them, the impressionable minds.

4 years, they're going to become tired of hating Trump. Whether they like it or not, they're being dragged rightward in the Overton window, just to keep their sanity. That, or a civil war, which isn't happening with a bunch of kids versus a military that would erupt in its own inner conflict w/ redneck gun owners. They have nothing.

These kids are used to being the smug ones. Every Trump supporter will be the smug ones and they will have to eat their salt. That is immensely painful, existentially. Many suicides on the left have already happened because of the Trump victory.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:33 am

Btw. I am not sure that he got less votes than Romney did in 2012.
Wouldn't surprise me if they haven't added the votes which are still outstanding or which they are recounting or whatever else the reason might be.
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:01 pm

No the votes are in because Hillary is confirmed to be the winner of the popular vote. Trump secured less votes than Romney and may even have scored slightly less white voters. Despite the bombast he is indistinguishable from your rank and file Republican candidate. The republican vote remained almost exactly stable and the democratic vote imploded. Trump will change nothing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will write more later.

- William Blake

Last edited by Riastradh on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:07 pm

In fact, Trump got less votes than McCain in 2008...

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Trump has nothing at stake, except self-promotion.
Typical narcissist.
He exploits a lack in other, to deal with a lack in self.
But the two are not in agreement.
He does not relate to those he manipulates. He sues them to feed his own need.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:42 pm

The man hasn't even sat in the Big Chair and some look for him to compromise himself out of existence, or for him to rip away his disguise and show his true face, or for him to fail miserably as he overshoots or...*shrug*

I voted for him, mostly cuz he's not Clinton (have had eight years of shit...another four to eight of the same shit or worse was/is unacceptable). He may be a terrible proxy, may screw up in the worst way, but his foisted-up shit will be a different grade.

At worst, he'll be sumthin' new to navigate; at best, he'll actually get sumthin' of value done.

I would have preferred (like many, I'm thinkin') to vote for binding 'none of the above' (NOTA wins, everyone goes home, bring on the new potentials), but that's not an option.

So, I voted for him.

He ain't the best or the brightest, but he was the only remotely palatable item in the menu.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Henry Quirk wrote:

He ain't the best or the brightest, but he was the only remotely palatable item in the menu.

To the point for me.

No fawning or unrealism on my part. It was strictly about an alternative. Anyone else but a contemptible weakling degenerate like Clinton getting in was a positive thing. That's it. Where things go from here we will see. After watching Trump meet with Obama and other White house scum bag officials, its evident in his demeanor and countenance that he is now uncertain of his new situation and exudes real anxiety. Not a good sign.

The Millennials are now in uprising, launching their own communist 'revolution' against the big bad anti-everything-humanitarian boogyman Trump, who they will no doubt, and from here on out for the next 4 years or beyond, brand him as. Assaulting rioting and gang violence are now rampant. All are of distinctly younger ages, with no identities, no culture, no parents, no values, no intellects and no lives. Nihilists and violent ones at that, on the rise to seek revenge against being born.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 pm

I doubt any here professing support of Trump actually thought Trump would be anything but a stepping stone. A risky one that was superior to Clinton for advancing the war against thymos (Lyssa) in favor of those who wish to preserve it.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 1:19 am

Riastradh wrote:
No the votes are in because Hillary is confirmed to be the winner of the popular vote. Trump secured less votes than Romney and may even have scored slightly less white voters. Despite the bombast he is indistinguishable from your rank and file Republican candidate. The republican vote remained almost exactly stable and the democratic vote imploded.

I interpret that, the other way. I think it was on CNN that they announced since the last elec. campaign, the new entry of hispanics alone, leaving aside other migrants, has supposedly risen to 4 billion. Given this explosion, that Trump could even stand anywhere par to the migrant-leaning left is what one has to see.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 4:05 am

Kvasir wrote:
After watching Trump meet with Obama and other White house scum bag officials, its evident in his demeanor and countenance that he is now uncertain of his new situation and exudes real anxiety. Not a good sign.

Depends on how he will deal with the fear.
That he has fear I find potentially to be good, better than having none.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:50 am

"After watching Trump meet with Obama and other White house scum bag officials, its evident in his demeanor and countenance that he is now uncertain of his new situation and exudes real anxiety. Not a good sign."

Mebbe.

Also possible Trump is just lettin' time pass till he takes the Big Chair. Absolutely no reason for him to get his back up right now. 'I won (so fuck Clinton, fuck Obama, fuck the pussy kids marchin' in the streets)...just gonna kick back for a bit, watch the fireworks, bang my Barbie doll and then move in, and -- boy! -- when I move in, that's when my shit is gonna hit their fan, but good'.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 3:38 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:19 am

Again, we see that 'multi-culturalism' was really cultural nihilism. It is not that they want a multi-cultural society, but they want to be free from cultural expectations. That is, free from hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 pm

What Trump is, is a born and bred symbol of what current modern American values represent: greed, narcissism, and ignorance, but also a kind of strong and mindless power. If these freaks and lunatics weren't so imprisoned by their own stunted perspectives, they would understand that the delusional system of democracy and its self serving tenets of individualism created Donald Trump and it was that same system that also elected him. He is channeling the ideologies of the American landscape into a subversive force of power and domination. He is no different than any other historical world leader, who is the product or symptom of his environment and country. It's that simple.

But it has nothing to do with Trump at this point. These freaks are protesting against their own inherited inferiority and against America itself, seeing for the first time how it really works.

What is occurring is a purge of America's degeneration, like pus from a skin legion. So much of the demented psychos of America's underbelly are now swarming like insects, showing exactly how far gone the modern citizenry really is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wondered what the upheaval of a Trump loss would look like, but i also knew there would be some upheaval vice versa of a Clinton loss as well. At the very least this civil unrest is revealing itself in genuine ways. Various signs in the rioting that read such messages as "abolish the Electoral College". They are finally coming to terms, to some extent, with the hypocrisy of America and their own individual weakness in it. If they were truly noble and courageous, they would storm on the White House itself and start killing, like the French on Versailles.

When a parent disciplines a child for the first time, the child will throw a tantrum. The parent locks them in a room and leaves them to their venting. They will scream and break things and pound on the walls, but inevitably they will calm down and when they see the parent again, they will understand that they need it to survive.

These degenerates will always need the system and its pampering of their stupidity and protection of their unfitness from the big bad world. Just because a certain man comes along and decides to harness the true spirit and impetus of modern America for his own ends, does not negate that these freaks still need him, they still need the elite and they don't know how to be anything else but victims.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Upheaval from the 'right' would be an attempt to distance themselves from the hated. An attempt to get away from it. Like people thinking about secession and further distancing themselves from liberals in their daily lives - if possible.

From the left it is a cry for attention, for coming closer to them.
Come closer, I want to tell you how bad you are and what I deserve because you've upset me.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Again...it's beyond politics. A change in awareness. Right sides and wrong sides of history. Trumpism as a rupture in an era.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:06 am

On why liberals hate conservative women like Anne Coulter and Michele Bachmann -
" [T]hese women cut to the heart of the progressive narrative. That’s why there are some unintended consequences of the women’s liberation movement. That, in fact, the women that would lead this country would be pro-family, they would have husbands, they would love their children. They wouldn’t be a bunch of dykes that came from the Seven Sisters schools up in New England." -- 2011 radio interview with Political Vindication Radio

On sending his girls to an elite academy in Los Angeles -
He "didn't want the girls going to school with Jews ... He said he doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiney brats.'" -- from his wife in court documents filed in 2007. Bannon has denied saying it.

On what keeps him going -
"Fear is a good thing. Fear is going to lead you to take action."

On furthering Tea Party goals -
"I’m a Leninist ... Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment."

On Breitbart News -
"We call ourselves 'the Fight Club.' You don’t come to us for warm and fuzzy."

“We think of ourselves as virulently anti-establishment, particularly ‘anti-’ the permanent political class. We say Paul Ryan was grown in a petri dish at the Heritage Foundation."

"We hire people who are freaks" and "They don’t have social lives."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:22 am

Hour long interview with Trump about his history. May be removed soon due to copyright.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:07 am

I suspect the only thing which allowed Trump the win was the potential for the disenfranchised European males to become domestic terrorists. One determined European male domestic terrorist could cause billions of damage within cities by targeting strategic lifelines of the country. This is what is still keeping Trump away from tangible threat. The moment that European males get complacent about their representation is when the wikileaks revealed "shadow government" will strike.

There is only one option for Trump to prevent this from happening, aside from what measures he has already taken: Keep rallying. This, intelligently, is his plan. This is what will keep the European males from becoming complacent and forgetting that politics exists for another 4 years. It is thusly forcing a choice on the establishment to play their final hands. The problem is that it is a losing hand for the establishment - at least in the USA, saving any foreign intervention which would likely happen. Foreign states like China would likely swoop in to protect its assets (debts) and because the opportunity simply presents itself. The USA and Britain would have very little support protecting itself from foreign involvement during/after a militaristic split in the country.

We already see the attempts recently by the establishment to formulate as many solutions as possible but their final Civil War or World War card. Right now it is through suggestions of censoring alternative media and the Internet, Chinese style. MSM pushing "Fake Website Lists" and China calling for global censorship. These are their hands, being played earlier than they wanted to play them. An opportunist like Trump comes right in at the ripe time when they were about to solidify their grip with a Clinton administration, and forces them to act sooner.

Yes, I think Clinton would have "won" if there weren't a threat of European males becoming free radicals. Some sort of rigging would have happened. They chose the second best option... to concede some ground and hopefully take their enemy by surprise with a renewed front of what should have rightfully been seen as a cultural repudiation of their global Stalinism. Most protesters are paid because of this: most of the left is demoralized and crushed. The idiotic outrage is an attempt to prevent the eternal self-righteous narcissism of the masses from being broken.

That's my hypothesis.

Edit: If nothing else, they will try to hijack Trump's flavor of nihilism, as it is pushed to a further extreme in reactionary response to further Marxist agitators/"protesters". The benefit of using nihilism to control the populace is the ability to make them believe there's progress where there is none.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
I suspect the only thing which allowed Trump the win was the potential for the disenfranchised European males to become domestic terrorists. One determined European male domestic terrorist could cause billions of damage within cities by targeting strategic lifelines of the country. This is what is still keeping Trump away from tangible threat. The moment that European males get complacent about their representation is when the wikileaks revealed "shadow government" will strike.

There is only one option for Trump to prevent this from happening, aside from what measures he has already taken: Keep rallying. This, intelligently, is his plan. This is what will keep the European males from becoming complacent and forgetting that politics exists for another 4 years. It is thusly forcing a choice on the establishment to play their final hands. The problem is that it is a losing hand for the establishment - at least in the USA, saving any foreign intervention which would likely happen. Foreign states like China would likely swoop in to protect its assets (debts) and because the opportunity simply presents itself. The USA and Britain would have very little support protecting itself from foreign involvement during/after a militaristic split in the country.

We already see the attempts recently by the establishment to formulate as many solutions as possible but their final Civil War or World War card. Right now it is through suggestions of censoring alternative media and the Internet, Chinese style. MSM pushing "Fake Website Lists" and China calling for global censorship. These are their hands, being played earlier than they wanted to play them. An opportunist like Trump comes right in at the ripe time when they were about to solidify their grip with a Clinton administration, and forces them to act sooner.

Yes, I think Clinton would have "won" if there weren't a threat of European males becoming free radicals. Some sort of rigging would have happened. They chose the second best option... to concede some ground and hopefully take their enemy by surprise with a renewed front of what should have rightfully been seen as a cultural repudiation of their global Stalinism. Most protesters are paid because of this: most of the left is demoralized and crushed. The idiotic outrage is an attempt to prevent the eternal self-righteous narcissism of the masses from being broken.

That's my hypothesis.

Hillary could have won easily, had she not been as smug and arrogant as she was and had taken herself alot more seriously. I return back to my original theory that the Left was suffering from an internal passive decadence and dissension that cultivated hubris. They just got lazy and they badly underestimated Trump. It's as simple as that. His masculine poise, his opportunistic and revolutionary fervor. Goes to show that a quintessentially masculine leadership presence is still the timeless characteristic that attracts.

As far as him being only a one-term president...who knows. I'm not one for making predictions. 4 years is a long time. His cabinet and administration appointees so far are all conservative white males, including Stephen Bannon as an interesting ace card of nationalistic disposition.

Hillary must be a royal pain in the ass for the Left to deal with. A big test is whether he will follow through with pursuing the Clintons for criminal activity, because if he succeeds in prosecuting them, it will be quite damaging for them.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Kvasir wrote:
As far as him being only a one-term president...who knows. I'm not one for making predictions. 4 years is a long time. His cabinet and administration appointees so far are all conservative white males, including Stephen Bannon as an interesting ace card of nationalistic disposition.

Mass deportations of all illegals, laws which incentivise for those who are already legal in the country to leave the US (labour laws, laws against sending money back to folks home and so on)
Shoving them out of critical electoral states with incentives for a temporal breather.
It could be done.

All the complacent numpties who see this election as just being another of many possible victories for the Republicans and business as usual will have to be woken by some harsh numbers and (new) racist moral standards of racial-preservation.

Just as with the anti-feminism hysteria, racism will have to be viewed as something positive or at least as something that is only a shaming term. Among the Trump base at least.

To do this, the left needs to be agitated even more. Normal White Americans must have their daily exposure to hysteric shaming and blaming while they are provided a feeling of safety by a community which rejects those lefties and robs them of their moral authority, rendering them into annoying disrespected enemies.

Sounds like wishful thinking but in many ways this is already happening and as long as the left can't control its base, can't make them decent, it could work out. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Bannon is becoming more interesting to me than Trump right now.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Wow!
Spencer is a bit retarded.
He could not answer why the top CEO's are white?
Because they rise based no performance DUMBASS!!!
He let that gorilla manhandle him as he smirked like a goofball.

And then Egypt is a Black civilization?!!!!
Shocked
Is everyone with a tint to his pigmentation a Negro?

The goofball didn't know how to respond to that?
Negroes floated up the Nile for centuries and all they established were mud-huts by the Nile delta.
The ones who established the ancient Egyptian civilization were not Europeans either, and they certainly were not sub-Saharan Africans or what we call Negroes because the majority of the slaves that were sent to America were taken form that region.
Does he know about evolution?!

We evolve, DUMBASS!!!
That we can all trace our ancestry to some primate does not mean we and that primate are equals.

And the rhetoric about the U.S. dominating because of Negro slave labour is insane.
We must forget the Spanish American War, or the War of Independence or the Second World War where the U.S. stayed out of it until Europe was totally destroyed and spent those years leasing and leasing weapons and to Russia and Britain and the Allies...
There was slave-labour in many places in the world.
It was an infinitesimal factor.....but let us dumb-it-down, for the gorillas, and tell them a comforting story about how it was their work that made the U.S. dominate the post-war world.

Spencer just smiles and nods his head like a Dumbass.
This guy is the face of the alt-right?
What a Face

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Spencer just understands he's experiencing an injustice and rallies behind that anger. Most followers of his do not want to get into the 'real history' because they always come across resources which 'blame white babies' when they do.

The whole Alt-Right movement is a bit retarded; accepting gays and Semites in their identity. Homosexual behavior doesn't produce white children. Semites aren't white, no more than a sheltered Asian with pale skin is white.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Reminds me of the MRA movement.
They could discriminate between male/female and could construct great arguments, but when you introduce race they shut-down.
These movements are outcrops of the Nihilistic victim identity process.
It is victim-status that gives you the identity.

For the MRA's the Modern victimization of males, through feminization, and for the Spencer alt-right crowd the victims of globalization denying Caucasians victim-status.
Both seek seclusion.
Turning away, or seeking their own nation-state.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Slaughtz wrote:

The whole Alt-Right movement is a bit retarded; accepting gays and Semites in their identity. Homosexual behavior doesn't produce white children. Semites aren't white, no more than a sheltered Asian with pale skin is white.

They harbor a surreptitious contempt for minorities, but they are too indoctrinated and effete to embrace it completely so they sustain and reiterate the politically correct status quo. The last thing the Alt right is, is White nationalist. They are liberal nationalists; aggrieved disenfranchised leftists. That video with Molyneux entertaining those two women monkeys for example, speaks volumes about their loyalty to political correctness. They have no real values or standards.

Theodore Kaczynski exposed the victim psychology of leftists. See his manifesto to understand how it correlates to the Alt right.

Most of them embrace that impartial objective stance that is ingrained in blind academia. They have no real beliefs, they will never assent to anything concrete about themselves in relation to reality. They have never defined themselves as anything more than messengers of facts and data; they will never express a genuine belief that Europeans are historically superior, so they take comfort in remaining relativists. Not that facts or data are negative things, but the point is they hide behind academia to maintain an image of humbleness to be politically correct.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Satyr wrote:

Wow!
Spencer is a bit retarded.
He could not answer why the top CEO's are white?
Because they rise based no performance DUMBASS!!!
He let that gorilla manhandle him as he smirked like a goofball.

And then Egypt is a Black civilization?!!!!
Shocked
Is everyone with a tint to his pigmentation a Negro?

The goofball didn't know how to respond to that?
Negroes floated up the Nile for centuries and all they established were mud-huts by the Nile delta.
The ones who established the ancient Egyptian civilization were not Europeans either, and they certainly were not sub-Saharan Africans or what we call Negroes because the majority of the slaves that were sent to America were taken form that region.
Does he know about evolution?!

We evolve, DUMBASS!!!
That we can all trace our ancestry to some primate does not mean we and that primate are equals.

And the rhetoric about the U.S. dominating because of Negro slave labour is insane.
We must forget the Spanish American War, or the War of Independence or the Second World War where the U.S. stayed out of it until Europe was totally destroyed and spent those years leasing and leasing weapons and to Russia and Britain and the Allies...
There was slave-labour in many places in the world.
It was an infinitesimal factor.....but let us dumb-it-down, for the gorillas, and tell them a comforting story about how it was their work that made the U.S. dominate the post-war world.

Spencer just smiles and nods his head like a Dumbass.
This guy is the face of the alt-right?
What a Face  

Embarassed How embarassing
This is how its done Spency

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberal/Conservative: Left/Right and American Politics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next