Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Alt-Right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Would really like to know what the people here think about the Alt-right
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:35 pm

I dunno if it's even a thing. There was a rough internet sub-culture based around /pol/, twitter, therightstuff and a few others... which is now being referred to as the alt-right since the media latched onto pepe.
They're trying to tea party it with milo and other subversives.

Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:58 pm

I think, what the alt-right sphere has potential for is awakening and keeping awake European man's consciousness and his distinctiveness. And as every masculine force it must divide and exclude in accordance with its self-awareness and it's self as the standard.
So it needs to be explicit in things like Blood n' Soil, be deliberately exclusionary of alien elements, JQ wise and so forth.

I think, as it grows, it will have to fragment into sub-groups which will have common enemies. It already is/has subgroups and I think that's something which can't be avoided.
What could bind those sub-groups are shared objectives.
"No enemies to the right of me" is also a good principle, at least in this phase.

It will have to constantly push itself to not become too soft.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Not sure exactly what was felt at the time, but it came down to this sort of summary by comparison :

Just as the alt-left is graded upon the regradation of retardism, so too is the alt-right graded upon the aggradation of autism..

Deeds and sentiments for the sake of deeds and sentiments, it seems, for instance masculinity against femininity..even if in any case it's usury as the systematization of dominance and dominated, where one takes its dualistic forma mentis by solipsism, whereas the other by sophistry..

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Dr.Rorschach wrote:
Would really like to know what the people here think about the Alt-right

I see it as a reactionary revival of quasi-traditional European values and ideologies. Using the term "Quasi-traditional" to imply a modern strain that constricts it's full historical natural expression. Liberalism runs rampant through many of these "Alt-right" mainstream dissidents like Milo and Alex Jones, who are examples of ambivalent psychologies summoning and comprehending what real European or Pagan values and beliefs are, but through a liberal/modern lens.

Johnathan Bowden made salient points about it by explaining its reactionary attributes as a revaluation of the stronger "fascist" right with a more sociological approach that is collective and inclusive. Or as a modern evolutionary anglo-saxon grievance. Alt right intellectuals like Stefan Molyneux are interesting to me because their understanding of European values are ideological in a new way that does not pay credence to spirit/thymos of these traditional beliefs and values but only to their sociopolitical uses and misuses.

They can't get past the politics of it, which undermines it.

I think its a scarred form of European expression, but not a total inversion.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Just a timeline.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The fight over the alt-right label.
The building pressure got triggered by Mike "Baboon Mindset" Cernovich.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:44 am

When you try to go "mainstream" you have to become less threatening and include everyone, when you have no real hierarchy or initiation nobody respects each other, then you only have a directionless movement with delusional people with inflated egos who have not done anything to deserve that "position".

It's kind of pathetic that people look up to people like Golden One, I feel like I'm getting dumber hearing him speak, he is so insecure and has inflated ego...He keeps calling his followers "my children" and calls himself a "glorious leader" or something like that. And what is even more pathetic that nobody is calling him out in a youtube video, but I think the average age of his followers is like 12-14.

I'm also tired of Varg, the way he speaks and acts. But he probably wanted to spent some peaceful years after all his gone through. EDIT: But he has backed down on a lot of things he used to say, it's annoying.

Sure, it's important to awake people, but more importantly awake people to take action. But even thinking about taking action is a thought crime.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Jarno wrote:
When you try to go "mainstream" you have to become less threatening and include everyone

Exactly.

This is why i recently came to the conclusion that most of the 'alt-righters' and online intellectuals are manifestations of libertarianism. They oppose the left, but are actually products of the liberal strain of conflict resolution through 'open-minded' discourse, showing a humble respect for equality.

Not to mention their tendency to demonize Nazi Germany or Hitler, which is a classic liberal brainwashed characteristic.

There is definitely a fear in them to be exclusive and selective in their elitism, so they settle for hypocritical association with lower minds. They are neoliberals.

Take them them with a grain of salt. Listen to them for practical purposes, but just keep away from their bad breath.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 5:01 pm

The Alt-right also being a distinctly reactionary resolve against the radicalism of the new left. The pronounced fixation they have of "factual evidence" and data and proof speaks of their suppression of creative thought. For example i have never seen Stephan Molyneux ever attempt to think without support of "facts" on his side. They have delineated themselves to being combatants and dissenters.

They have become dependent on certainties, like moderns are, but only without the nihilism and delusion. They are nowhere near being philosophers. They are reporters, analysts, pedagogic academics, journalists, dissidents.

They are smart and objective but only in reaction against the Left, being guided by the same values of its ideologies. What they rail against is its decadence and weakness, what it has become, but they still embrace its historical principles.

They all admire Trump so much because he was an embodiment of their ethos and he championed it into a form of symbolism. Trumpism is dilution of the Right and it is a form of American Nationalism and ethnocentrism, insofar as it retains modern liberal undertones for social cohesion. It is also, and this is solely what makes it stand out, a repudiation and attack against the Left, an exposure of its decadence, and a correction of it, to promote a more pseudo-enlightenment Americanism with traditional values.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:09 pm

'They' have not thought of themselves as alt-right before Clinton spoke about the alt-right. After that they simply adopted that label because it was trendy to be someone who Clinton calls out in a negative way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I never considered someone like Watson or Molyneux to be alt-right. It's actually surprising to me that they - or at least Watson - would consider themselves to be alt-right. Haven't followed them closely enough.
Feminine types seem to prefer and have a very flat hierarchy. If they think of themselves as alt-right then they think that there are no tiers and that all the other alt-right-ists are just like them. And this lack of respect for hierarchy is what destroy identities. It washes them out.
Instead of thinking of themselves as sympathetic to the alt-right in some ways, they simply adopt the group-identity and make it hollow in the process.

No group identity is homogenous, there are different levels. By designating the group in a binary thinking way, they make every identity shallow and eventually hollow it out.
It's a disrespect for hierarchy and nuances. They don't care about what something is but they just want to be an equally worthy part of the whole.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:21 pm

Or, Alt-right can be code for Abrahamic tradition.
No race excluded because faith in the Abrahamic way of life unites them all - God may or may not be included.
It's a way of expressing dissatisfaction with the Marxist ideology replacing the victorious Judaeo-Christian Capitalist one.

They cannot comprehend how Christianity is a step towards Marxism which is a step towards Humanism, and that the only thing separating them was the divisive authority of a one God.
Going through the phase of State authority, we are now in the authority of self - subjectivity.
I am whatever I say I am. I decide good/bad.

Of course, a protective system must be reinforced, adopting portions of Marxism as essential to preserving this artificial esoteric uni-verse, safe from a world that is indifferent to human delusions.
We get a very loose Marxism - crypto-Marxism, named Humanism.

Alt-Right exposes it as what it is and desires a return to previous pre-Cold War nihilism - Abrahamism.
Moral systems of Christianity.
Marxism and Christianity are two sides of the same Nihilistic coin.
More precisely, they are two versions of positive-Nihilism competing for dominance of hearts and minds - one an older version, keeping some exclusivity, and the other An updated version that eliminated god as the last division, along with class, in a post-second war world.

Chimpanzee is a good example of this.
She wants to pull down all judgments, all criteria that inhibit the free creativity of the individual to invent self, but she also wants to preserve and strengthen the boundaries that keep nature outside this collective insanity, intuitively knowing that without the system her fabrications, her "liberty" would quickly face a devastating reality check.
What has happened is System has replaced God, as the all-inclusive, all-loving, protector and provider. Within his divine embrace all his children are "free" to be and think and do as they please if they do not blaspheme - in other words challenge his benevolent authority.
God has been renamed Humanity.
The only thing left to decide is how to define this God, what traits to ascribe to him.
The solution is in his Grace - a vote.
Humanity decided what sort of authority will preserve the protective shield so as to allow the children to play, without fear.

This updated version of God, does not impose an identity, or demand worship, like Abrahamism and Marxism did. It only demands loyalty, and support, to allow infantile psychology to flourish within its benevolence.
Within Institutional embrace, all children can be whatever they want to be - see how many sexes suddenly emerged.
51?
Each child can decide role-play and demand that others respect his act as his authentic self.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Thinking about the Christian elements in the alt-right communities, the (outspoken) Christian elements are a minority, or at least have been for quite some time. Now some of them are not much about the bible study but more about the patriarchy per se found in it, the family unit essentially. Then there are others who always try to (cuck) baptise the movement and I am thinking - Who has the nerve to do this...

In what kind of a state of mind would I have to be to go into a group of people and begin spreading the word of the bible or whatever my convictions might be even though I find said group to be overwhelmingly resistant to it.
In other words - They do not feel not-welcome. No sense of danger - And probably even rightfully so because nobody is going to kick their ass - no matter what.

Have to add that it's not just about not feeling welcome but about expecting to be respected.
That's the key element. Otherwise they'd just be an ideological enemy, or open provocation.
It's this assumption of theirs that they are to be treated with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 7:01 pm

There's no way to determine how much the Christian element participates in the alt-right.
We can only use their actions, and their words.
So far they deny any racial identity and return to the old Christian positions.

You cannot admit that you believe races are real, disbelieving your own senses, but you can admit that you believe in some invisible entity in some beyond, believing in what your senses have never sensed.
Knowing the balances, Trump's victory could not have been a product of intelligence. He's riding on the anger of Christians.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Watson and his like are not alt-right and if he hasn't yet then he will denounce being part of it soon.
At least that's what I expect to happen based on previous encounters between race deniers and the alt-right.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Satyr wrote:
There's no way to determine how much the Christian element participates in the alt-right.
We can only use their actions, and their words.
So far they deny any racial identity and return to the old Christian positions.

Yes. For example, Alex Jones is an openly admitted liberal, AND a Christian. The Alt right is a developing ideology. It's discursive, but without a doubt part of the same paradigm of victimhood. They align with Marxism in that they are drawn to dominate reality with narrative and language and intellectualism.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Anfang wrote:
Watson and his like are not alt-right and if he hasn't yet then he will denounce being part of it soon.

He is an admitted liberal, like Jones. So yes, he is alt right.
Back to top Go down

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:13 pm

jarno wrote:
It's kind of pathetic that people look up to people like Golden One, I feel like I'm getting dumber hearing him speak, he is so insecure and has inflated ego...He keeps calling his followers "my children" and calls himself a "glorious leader" or something like that. And what is even more pathetic that nobody is calling him out in a youtube video, but I think the average age of his followers is like 12-14.
I also felt a certain repulsion towards him, though I think the whole bravado bragging could potentially be some sort of a 'statement' that is meant to signify his fight against the 'meekness' and 'docility' of an average male in the West that works and is made explicit through its exaggeration - sort of like not meaning what you say but saying it in a way that makes you mean it for another reason, showing that he's not limited by what other might think thus he's not afraid of being labeled something he wouldn't want to think of himself.
My problem with him is that I feel embarrassed watching him through my empathy for his target audience - lost males looking for a guidance, a guidance that is delivered on an idiots level of comprehension without taking into account that most likely somebody who isn't able to figure something like this out or isn't willing isn't worthy of help or the help won't do much since he is already so handicapped that he has to resort to using it, this wrapped up and hidden under some quest for a superman, saving mother Europe package that completely does not fit and thus ridicules the process so much. I am only 19 but I personally find another man giving me advice in this fatherly manner insulting or embarrassing. Of course one could consider other potential reasons of crowds crowding around personalities like that but I feel that my assessment would be true for most of his viewers.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Spencer started the use of the term "alt-right", it was then spread by trs and twitter. People like PJW, Moly and Alex Jones latched onto it when Clinton and the media mentioned it during the election - because it used as a catch-all term for people who supported Trump and opposed establishment Republican/Conservatives.
The origin of it is white nationalist though, even if these guys just wanted to associate themselves with a successful brand, without really understanding it.

They've since rebranded themselves as "New Right" in an effort to disavow the evil racists, even though that term has also been long in use by ...evil racists.

It's ridiculous and self-defeating really, because they've just won the election and now they're eating eachother. Morons.

Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 9:47 pm

I never liked Spencer personally either
I just feel like this guy should not be leader of any WN movement

Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:10 pm

apaosha wrote:
Spencer started the use of the term "alt-right", it was then spread by trs and twitter. People like PJW, Moly and Alex Jones latched onto it when Clinton and the media mentioned it during the election - because it used as a catch-all term for people who supported Trump and opposed establishment Republican/Conservatives.
The origin of it is white nationalist though, even if these guys just wanted to associate themselves with a successful brand, without really understanding it.

They've since rebranded themselves as "New Right" in an effort to disavow the evil racists, even though that term has also been long in use by ...evil racists.

It's ridiculous and self-defeating really, because they've just won the election and now they're eating eachother. Morons.

Guess they had for a moment the "Respectabilituh" they were looking for , making concessions at every turn with all the wrong people just to get a chance to be "taken seriosly" in the mainstream.

How did that work out for you Spency?

He....
Prepare to be assimilated.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:46 am

The "Hail Trump" was a mistake.
Not because of the association with Hitler but because Spencer hitched the alt-right label to Trump in this way, much more than it should be.
Spencer is trying to rise in power personally and I have the suspicion that he's trying to get closer to the Trump administration on a personal level.
Perhaps the inherited funds for NPI have dried up.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:21 pm

FEAST YOUR EYES
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:23 am

I think he is improving though -

At least the haircut upgraded from a total catastrophe to a nerdy Hitler-Youth LARPer.
Haven't listened to what he is saying.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:11 pm

Outfights and Infights…

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 6:29 am

Quote :

The advancement of Kekism as a counter to Truthism is an accelerationist practice which exposes the irrationality of nihilistic meme which a host takes seriously and depends on, to the masses.

That is, it works to help the connection of words with world by pushing absurdity to its limit and leaving the host frustrated with the mockery of their words being destroyed through the same methods they employed to take comfort in them.

There is:
Grounded Words + Mockery
or
Ungrounded Words + Anger

In the former, one connects words with the world and then mocks those who have a different definition.
In the latter, one rejects all connection of words with world and then expresses anger when there's an attempt made to connect them.

Kekism uses the latter method, rejecting labels as a practice by Anonymous people. It's mystique is its strength and weakness. It is a more natural, emergent and spontaneous outcrop of Alinsky methods within a society with a goal of totalitarian newspeak.

Last edited by Slaughtz on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:04 am

What are you saying there, goy.
Kek is just a green frog.

Originally 'kek' means 'lol' in Orcish.
As I've read, in World of Warcraft there are two large groups which are in competition with each other the Horde (Orcs and Taurans?) and the Alliance (Humans and Elves?).

wow-wiki wrote:
kek = Lol -When a Horde character says "lol" in Orcish, it displays as "kek" to Alliance characters. Since "lol" is used quite often in the game by many players this translation has become widely known, and many fans have accepted "kek" as kind of an official translation of "lol" into Orcish.

On 4chan the politically incorrect (/pol/) board mixed internet slang with laughing about wacky lefty ideas and deceiving hypocrisy like "white privilege".
And now Kek has become the god which destroys lefty ideas via plain moral rejection and ridicule.

The talk of meme magic is the realisation that most people's views of what is normal is based on their exposure to memes. You don't argue with the opposition, you just proclaim what normal is and for it to resonate with people it must be attractive to them.
While the left usually uses the stick method of "Don't be a racist/think of the children/blabla", Kek empowers by normalising people's 'dark' feelings - "It's okay to be racist."
In that way it's emotionally honest.
Kek is quite Dionysian.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:55 am

Anfang wrote:
What are you saying there, goy.
Kek is just a green frog.

On 4chan the politically incorrect (/pol/) board mixed internet slang with laughing about wacky lefty ideas and deceiving hypocrisy like "white privilege".
And now Kek has become the god which destroys lefty ideas via plain moral rejection and ridicule.

The talk of meme magic is the realisation that most people's views of what is normal is based on their exposure to memes. You don't argue with the opposition, you just proclaim what normal is and for it to resonate with people it must be attractive to them.
While the left usually uses the stick method of "Don't be a racist/think of the children/blabla", Kek empowers by normalising people's 'dark' feelings - "It's okay to be racist."
In that way it's emotionally honest.
Kek is quite Dionysian.

Yes, nature/world/genes tends to put a damper on the "light" of hopes, desires, wishes and dreams.
Good analysis. I may have to modify my own.

There is an aspect of absurdity which permeates Kekism, where to call it Kekism is an actual Heresy against Kekism itself because it is not supposed to be ordered. There is no doctrine except that which is absurd and completely abstract: "gets" of numbers, rolls of the dice, representing the true fitting and proper behavior to the radical death of God: all worship and glorification becomes absurdity. The only solution, to the religious, are to destroy the minds capable of such conceptions and their full implications, or to let their own Gods die. By the (((communist))) promotion of atheism within the European mind, they unleashed a nihilistic counter-virus that is not seductive, but challenging. Kek is the God of the new century, which is eternal affirmation and embracing of our 'darkest' feelings, as you put it.

Fitting, that Kek is the "darkness before the dawn", because the "light" never comes - absent absolute. One, instead, increases the likelihood for the light to come, instead of trying to force it to come. This is a corollary to a distinction I made on the 'Right' - the 'Right' increases the likelihood for something to come about without expecting it to. The 'Left' expects it to come about and angers when it doesn't, becoming increasingly totalitarian as a way to punish people that don't conform to their own efforts. Contrariwise, Kek has no expectations of you. Kek rewards most with the more engaged a populace is. To spam the board forcefully means disappointing "gets" by low quality posts. To not engage means anyone could plan for the next "get", minimizing its importance just in case they planned it. It is self-regulating according to the population which engages there. If one race cannot keep up with another race's posting pace and culture, they will feel excluded.

As for normalization with memes, that's precisely what the MSM/governments do. In fact, "shills" which come on the board provide perpetual challenge because to see is to affirm with Kekism: one cannot reject any proposal arrogantly, or one is closed off to Kek and has now limited themselves, not anyone else. The strongest survive because they have the confidence to speak on an open platform. The community is highly sensitive to shilling and fakeness because of their open consideration of many possibilities, so one without authentic strength is generally exposed. The one with strength behind their memes only need to come and present their case once for it to achieve virality,  where the 'weak' who see its strength will use it as a tool for mockery against those that disagree.

Kekism is the religion of the world without borders, if it were authentic. Its spread flies right in the face of deception, forcing the strongarm to come down and expose itself honestly. We see this with censorship.

Aside on origin:
I had used "K E K" in 2009, /b/arrens chat.

Last edited by Slaughtz on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Double Post Accident)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alt-Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right Empty

Back to top Go down

Alt-Right
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: