Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Alt-Right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulso Oscuro

avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Praxis

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:16 pm

AutSider wrote:
What do you mean by that? Should we punish big and stupid people and weak and smart ones just for being what they are, even if they're not destructive to the system?

They're not destructive in themselves but you know as well as I do, that these types are the first to form the ranks of the armies that fight for the chosen, especially today.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Helots in Ancient Sparta tended to be Bigger due to their focus on farming and agriculture?

Im also going to go out on a limb and say that the Athenians, were more of the latter type, who managed to be seduced by intellect, erecting walls to mask a hidden decay.

These types must be kept in check, lest they forget their place in the world and come to dominate through sheltering.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 32
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:26 pm



This is what happens when memes enslave culture. Minds go mad branching off into a rampant superficial categorizing of equally superficial ideas as a form of adaptation to sheltering environments.

Labels, political parties and stances, lies, half-truths. All symptoms leading to a form of inevitable cynical fatalism displayed here.

These modern Rightists....they live in the delusion that Aryan paganism can be rekindled or subsist somehow in modernity or leftism. And it is this cancerous delusion that will always lead to them being duped or disappointed or aggrieved. This is why they share the mimetic bloodline with their fellow liberals. Why they are half breeds. A unique brood of modern times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:35 pm

They must be convinced, beyond all popular doubt, that the system they are in is not representative of their interests and that there is no moral 'evil' to promoting their own interests. They do not trust themselves: their own intuition, judgment and rationality. They still require a popular consent. I know this because I've been ill in this regard. My attempts at a cure (for myself) in this regard has been to try and make modern nihilism come full circle and expose itself.

That is what I think 'meme culture' was originally trying to do, as well. If the 'elite' of the world are going to insult all culture with its egalitarian and capitalist bullshit and they have power but refuse to listen to reason, then cultural anarchy is seen as the only solution. That is, pushing the extreme and radical end of multiculturalism into the fore. This method has had some success, as it's made those 'elite' declare a cartoon frog as anti-Jew.

As the old holders of American culture fade away and die, there is a weight being lifted - but it is a weight that's kept the peace: a white giant mass of people that is currently withering away. What will fill the vacuum can only be war and genocide because that same mass of Europeans are too easily seduced by what they want to hear and won't react.

There is also an underlying sort of martyrdom, which is that: if you are going to murder and genocide my race, then genocide everyone of our race whom are capable of any amount of integrity. That is, if you will kill the noble, kill every noble. Making sure your future is robbed of the kindness and honor which comes from the best individuals of a race. A sort of resentful vengeance which seeks an ultimatum: leave our race alone or face living with your own deceptive kind, all alone without any other race you can get your rocks off from tricking into being slaves.

Of course, rich whites do not care for such white nationalism because they believe they are going to be unaffected. They only care about green and will gladly kill off their own race for its sake. There is, if not due to being blatantly non-white, probably a resentment for their own race held by the rich whites. Despite that same culture and ethnic nation providing the basis for their power, they cannot overcome injustices of the past - and they easily find a scapegoat in 'white racism' and Hitler. This is also part of the hypermasculine culture of Anglos, who prefer to scapegoat others rather than reflect seriouslyand humble themselves. The connection between hypermasculinity, vanity and Anglos (post-Civil War England) is worthy of exploration.

Part of what white support for Trump was, was a shit-test of Anglo culture, if it can actually achieve what it promises: and Trump is the personification of that vanity. It would be symbolically very interesting if a white nationalist were to be the one who assassinates Trump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:45 pm

The guys laughter sounds forced and creepy.
Something wrong there....
Don't know him enough to figure out what it is.

Some of what he says is correct.
Biggest threat to the (((Nihilistic))) establishment is China.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:30 pm

China has not been conquered by Caucasian/European peoples before, unlike the rest of the world.

It is the last unconquered stronghold (from European crusaders).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 32
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:42 pm

For them, their ideas of nobility are awash with the same modern dogshit of tolerance. In other words, they have no standards, and will give respect to anyone whether it is a fat butch feminist with a shaved head, or a black transgender with paraplegia. As long as they endorse Donald Trump in some way, or watch and support their radio shows or agree that race is real and political correctness is dumb, than they treat them as equals and accept all their other modern delusions of equality because they share the same ones.

It's manifested into a competitive game of institutionalizing.

This is what makes them liberals. Deep down anyway. A trend of sympathizing with Christianity is also emerging in their camp. Another warped sentiment they have latched onto in reaction against establishment oppression. Christians, for them, are being persecuted beneath the tyranny of communist leftism and therefore must be given support and favor. Caring nothing to understand where Christianity came from and that it gave birth to one of its many children, Catholicism; the sect they demonize for its insidious connection to the hated leftists and the corrupt Pope. Alex Jones preaches like a televangelist every now and then on his show; a very obvious sign what's going on here. Bottom line, it's all cheer leading for them now. Whoever and whatever, works for the establishment, are the bad guys and whoever and whatever is against it, are with us.

They don't care about exploring the origins of their ideas, whether it be the ones they favor or hate, they only know, from their anarcho-capitalist perspectives, that Globalism is growing to proportions of insuperable geopolitical power and supplanting any quality of their precious individualism and 'sovereignty'. And they are right about this. But, their methods of fighting back, are based in the same shared principles of liberalism that brought it to this phase in the first place. Based on the same sources of weakness and delusions of grandeur and self-actualization that Mitchell Heisman spoke about that was the chronic disease that began with the civil wars of ancient England.

I agree, this guy does make good points, as do many others in the alt-right, but it fails to save him and them from their real problem, which is that they are genetic inheritors of liberalism. Like a normal intelligent person who suffers from asthma. He is, also a product of the tainted right which is modernized and made sick by liberal undercurrents and undertones. Him saying he likes "free speech" is an example of his traditional feelings toward liberalism; "free speech" being an illusion of freedom and only a political trifle which doesn't mean anything.

They are coming to terms with their mistakes they are now realizing they made with believing in Trump as their savior. And as Trump continues to descend further into becoming another hypocritical and corrupt president, which he is doing everyday, what will they do then? They all seem to be growing more disgruntled with Trump as time goes on. What happens if they denounce and turn on him completely? I'd be interested to see Trump hold a support rally at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2069
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:08 am



Not the first video I have seen with him talking about the rise of the far right.
In another video he also talked about resentment.

I think he himself is actually thinking within the boundaries of ressentiment.
(Which doesn't mean that ressentiment isn't also present among the alt-right in parts)

So the argument is - "How can you be for nationalism if you say at the same time that you don't like the current state?" That's a contradiction to him.

It's like, if you don't like your enemies killing you, you must also think that you should not kill your enemies. Why? Because that's 'principled'. The principle being that if you don't like your own oppression that you have to be against all oppression. If you don't like some particular authority then you have to dislike authority of any kind.

If the birds of prey hunt sheep then the sheep tell themselves that the best sheep is the one which is nothing at all like a bird of prey. Meek and tender flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:41 am

Anfag wrote:
... if you don't like your enemies killing you, you must also think that you should not kill your enemies.

A deceptive group protects themselves from being seen as distinct, but when they are caught, they say that you shouldn't blame them because of their sad 'past' and (if that fails) they say they're doing nothing wrong because you'd do the same. This is like an invader telling you that you'd do the same in their position and therefor you shouldn't protect your city. Or a traitor saying that, in their position, you'd have done the same and therefor you have no right to be 'upset' about it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's only after you've exposed their deceit, utilizing truth and morality for a deceitful end, that they immediately switch gears into a 'mode' in which they are completely amoral. Specifically, they take morality and apply it to an amoral appreciation/observation of some event. Trying to qualify this behavior within a principled framework has always been difficult for me.

If I was a cow, I'd eat grass. This is just plainly obvious. If I was you, I'd do what you did. This is plainly obvious in the manner of it being said. If I was a deceptive and bottom-feeding piece of garbage, I'd do what you did. The amount of utter rage this kind of deceptive behavior should induce is just inhumanely large.

I said elsewhere, at least for me, that it is simply dumbfounding in its audacity, to the point you can no longer properly respond to the threat. It is so insulting to the intelligence and agency of the person it is being said to, that it's otherworldly. It's somewhat like immediately changing the subject by just stating a truth, in order to disarm and distract from what you were caught doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2069
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:43 am

What are the principle axioms?

The axiom is that I am part of the chosen people.

Or the axiom is to do no harm which makes my enemies point out that I have to kill myself because I'm taking up space which is harming the expansion of other organisms.

Or the axiom is equality which makes me cut and hamper myself whenever somebody complains that I am in some aspect superior to them.

Silly axioms.
Duplicitous.
Reality denying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:46 am

Yes, specifically in regard to the first axiom. They've exempted themselves from universal morality whenever they see fit, but utilize it freely as an argument/dialectical/political cudgel.

They are like some exotic reptile in nature which would have an uncanny ability to bend light a certain way such that they cannot be detected by certain mammals and so can slip by and grab one of their young for a snack - but if they were ever noticed they would be ripped to shreds. Except, it is with human senses/sociality and not that of some exotic reptiles in distant lands interacting with each other.

The only thing, we know deep down, that stops them from being murderous is that they're physically weak and might be caught. If you're ever dragged into the shadows with one of them, where no one could ever witness a thing, we'd expect them to be the most malicious and sadistic of individuals we've ever known.

There is a certain level the common human will not sink to even in bad circumstances that their duplicity tells/shows that they'd do so without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Praxis

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:59 pm



"All scorpions are not bad, if i sting you on the way, i will die for i do not know how to swim. Now the frog saw enough reason in the scorpion's statement, and agreed to carry him across the river."

Reason is the tool the scorpion used against the frog. Why do we worship reason and rationality so much when our attitude towards existence is irrational and emotional?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 32
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:

Reason is the tool the scorpion used against the frog. Why do we worship reason and rationality so much when our attitude towards existence is irrational and emotional?

Excellent question.

When reason becomes obsolete in the face of intellectual impoverishment, it becomes romantic. Schopenhauer reasoned that pain and suffering is the impetus that gives life fulfillment because it requires a cost of living, a hardship that makes the spirit more resilient to the brutality of the universe; rather pleasure/happiness produces a kind of void, a lacking of effort, which results in a languish decadent state where the spirit has nothing to strive for. Therefore Man needs suffering to live meaningfully. A society that nurtures comfort and happiness then becomes a society where everything that makes life meaningful such as, values, character, goals, family, ideas, etc, take on a quality of reverence because they are absent from the civilized constitution of the individual. The demented glorification of violence or psychosis in modern times is a case in point.

Romanticism of violence is a phenomenon that derives from a repressed need for conflict and a subconscious desire for purpose. Modernity is the decline of spirit or the elevation of it to be something unrecognized. If violence in western Americanism is exalted as an attraction then this only proves that there is a subconscious need to not necessarily be violent or savage, but to regain some feeling of power over oneself and assert it onto the world. To feel some hint of self-worth in the form of expression of carnal nature.

Reason has become an attractive ideal in modernity, because of how degenerated it has become; how lost it has become. The need to exalt it than manifests. Same thing goes for the worship of books and reading in modernity. Nobody cares to read anymore, at least not seriously or for good intellectual wealth, so the love of books becomes a romantic longing to surround oneself with what they do not have: knowledge, wisdom. They long for what they do not have, and they are drawn to it viscerally.

The entropy of instincts also plays a role. That most moderns are so out of touch with themselves, or so dumb, that they fall prey to the seduction of reason, they surrender to it, rather than use it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu May 04, 2017 1:16 am

The idea of progress relies on tolerance. That is, the non-destruction of the thing tolerating the 'progress' which is had. "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

The assertion of white nationalists is that liberalism and the philosophy of individualism will die with their race's extinction - and that their way of life cannot survive a multicultural country; so it ceases being tolerance and becomes weakness. The artificial austerity of multi-culturalism becomes inflicted degeneracy.

The assertion by anti-whites is that those who say it cannot be tolerated, are 'weak', (despite their silence and little revelation of what would be a moderate measure of that 'weakness'). A pathological and radical idea of 'tolerance' and 'strength' is demonstrated from the lack of declared ideological limits to the project, which the lack of makes the white nationalist believe it will cause real harm. It is from the absence of these conditional limits that it can be said limits were never considered on the anti-white's part. In fact, discussion of what those limits might be is considered 'racist' and 'hateful', which is what makes the 'conversation' actually genocidal.

Where those limits might be seen clearly, there are continual attempts to undermine and 'gaslight' about those conditional limits existing. Hate crimes against white people are not declared hate crimes due to skin color; even if the perpatrators yell "Kill white people" while they scalp a disabled white person on camera.

The destruction of the Western patriarchy, under the guise of it being "misogyny", opens it up to invasion by foreign patriarchs - who are not criticized as misogynist because it threatens the possibility of the West preventing their entry, even with the "feminist" ideological justification that they should be prevented from doing so until the patriarchy at home is solved and the foreign elements can be assimilated.

All of what I've said, should not have to be said... Does a sane person give up on an identity without first being reassured others will, as well? The West seems determined to destroy its own identity completely as indistinguishable from all other identities.

Winners of war do not cease attacking their enemies until the enemy has declared peace and demonstrated surrender. It would be foolish to, from a position of strength, give up an identity and then allow others to use your previous association with that identity as a means to discriminate against you with impunity.

Where the egalitarian argument failed in this, there was always an appeal to intimidation, status quo and a declaration of white disenfranchisement actually being to the benefit of whites. Without the perceived power of the institution, they had to become increasingly radical in their denial of everything natural to instinct because of their lies.
They never broke. Never showed shame. Always were confident they were doing the right thing for everyone, when they only did what's right for themselves. The psychopaths, as parasites of the social commons, win. Even to the humanist ideals they espoused, they refused. The higher ideals of their enemy, whites, was used a cudgel merely to bludgeon them with. The "Jewish innocence" a cover for their anti-white and ruthlessly ethnocentric behavior.

White nationalists see: even if we give up on the white identity and attempt to change over to something merit based, the historical enemies of 'whiteness' will not be satisfied until the whole of the heritage of Europeans as any group is erased. That is, all tribal identities, if the majority of the people who occupy it had white skin, are to be utterly destroyed, forgotten and maligned. Even if there were a group which hated whites and targeted them for being white, whiteness must be so completely out of the conscience of white people that they would fail to recognize the hatred for what it was. Every attack against them, would have to leave them in confusion and without understanding. It would have to be unfathomable to them, to the point of DENIAL, that anyone could hate them for their skin color, at all.

This is what guides the Jewish left. This is what is tolerated by the whole of the Left. While the Left concerns itself with their fringe 4chan internet meme enemies, they have no compunction tolerating within their own ranks the filth I outlined above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:53 am

Links sent to me by Lyssa...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The advancement of Kekism as a counter to Truthism is an accelerationist practice which exposes the irrationality of nihilistic meme which a host takes seriously and depends on, to the masses.

That is, it works to help the connection of words with world by pushing absurdity to its limit and leaving the host frustrated with the mockery of their words being destroyed through the same methods they employed to take comfort in them.

There is:
Grounded Words + Mockery
or
Ungrounded Words + Anger

In the former, one connects words with the world and then mocks those who have a different definition.
In the latter, one rejects all connection of words with world and then expresses anger when there's an attempt made to connect them.

Kekism uses the latter method, rejecting labels as a practice by Anonymous people. It's mystique is its strength and weakness. It is a more natural, emergent and spontaneous outcrop of Alinsky methods within a society with a goal of totalitarian newspeak.

When people crave novelty, 'orderliness' begins to become boring and they start openly seeking chaos for its own sake. That, or the lie of chaos posing as orderliness, becomes repugnant and they begin to seek chaos anyway, as the natural path of least resistance, than fighting a stubborn lie that 'all is well'. Unfortunately for the truly chaotic lie posing as order, it must continue to adapt and say it is orderly - or else the people behind it will be quickly exposed. Robbing the populace to the point of it having nothing to lose, they will openly seek chaos, and there they will find a representation that offers no promise, being sincere. Those that control this representation, are behind its honest expression, will serve as the heirs to the new 'order'. Telling the truth reciprocally, winning in the long run.

The liars today will not take ownership of chaos, because of the consequences. Those who actually provided order, are fine with taking ownership of either, because they know their own power is responsible for even the liar's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 32
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:02 pm



This fuckhead is one of the best encapsulations of the feminization of the new modern right i've come across so far. His mocking tone of voice, classical cynicism, and subtle admissions of liberal sentiment, not to mention the very title of his video, all points to the same disorder of modern intellectual impoverishment.

Another alt-right moron who advocates for the status quo that involves a form of acceptance to multiculturalism, while still claiming to retain his European identity like a souvenir to keep in a closet.

"Right-Leaning Libertarian". Yeah. Sounds like something the donut-puncher Yiannopoulos would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1577
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:05 am

This is how it turned out:


_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:48 am

Not a fan of the entire alt-right movement.
It gathers all sort of misfits and Neanderthals that have no clue what they believe in or why....and give fodder to the degenerates to belittle and dismiss everything that contradicts their naive delusions.

But this is the problem when confronted with quantities that have to be resisted with an equal amount of quantities.
In a world with no frontiers quantities, masses, drown-out qualities, burying them under avalanches of agitated bodies - reasoning is silenced with emotional screams.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Alt-Right is simply the best current option that is somewhat successful. Kind of like what Trump was. Definitely not ideal. The important thing is that it helps push the overton window.

And yes, it's a mass movement, which means there will have to be a dumbed down version of it to appeal to the average person, but that's true of pretty much every political ideology ever. The core principles and the philosophy behind them can still remain intact.

Also, Alt-Right is perhaps the first far-right movement in the last century or so (except a few temporary regimes around the time of the WWII) to have any mainstream success at all without compromising its principles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:36 am


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1577
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:07 pm

I saw that, now they're the white nationalist terrorists that are going to be very useful to the establishment.

I don't know how they could have avoided it though, other than by not turning up. The whole thing had the air of a trap what with the police dispersing the rally despite them getting a permit and such.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:08 pm

This is what they are defending:


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1577
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Spencer's press conference: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 am



From the perspective of the far-right anything that is left of it is left, even if it may fall for a leftist on the right side of the spectrum.


Reality as the standard, the middle, is the point of reference....to the ideological fascist, anything describing reality is to his left, and to the Marxist reality is to the right of his idealism, and anyone who described reality, as it is belongs to the right side of the political spectrum.
This is the Nihilistic paradigm - the either/or, or binary logic.
Good/Bad.
Describing how nature works is a description of what is neither good or bad, for an objective mind, that has excluded his/her own self-interests from the analysis.
Such a description would be on the left to the rightist ideologue, and to the right for the leftist ideologue, if their ideals are detached from reality and veer towards a surreal, or a noetic ideal, gradually becoming indifferent to reality as it proceeds towards the extreme - the noetic, the theory.

Nature is of balance.
It abhors a vacuum, but it also resist the imposition of absolutes - paradoxes being the symptom of imposing noetic absolutes and then interpreting them literally - left.
Absolutes are contradicted when they are fabricated in the mind and projected as existing outside of it - right.

Both left/right believe in absolute states that only exist in their minds - theoretical, noetic.
Anything contradicting them, as in nature, is considered a threat, belonging to the other pole, the other extreme.

Mathematically these polar, dualities, are conceptualized as absolute ONE, and absolute NIL.
Left using absolute NIL to destroy all patterns, all order, which it considers a threat to its void worship.
Right using absolute ONE to destroy all hints of nullification, which it considers a threat to its contrived order, its singular probability that erases or absorbs all possibilities, encompassing them into its ambiguity.

Reality, as worshiped by Pagans, lies beyond this polarity.
One/Nil are representations, artistic, symbols, referring to fluid states, or patterned and non-patterned energies = order/complexity, random/chaos.
This naturalistic world-view is a relationship of mind with body, and mind/body (organism) with world as flux, interactivity.
It lies beyond the binary logic, dualism, of Nihilistic one/nil paradigms.

It is a nil, to them both, because it contradicts both simultaneously.
From their perspective Realism, Naturalism, Paganism, is a negative theory.
For a leftist, it is to the right....and to the rightist it is to the left, because both cannot conceptualize anything outside their shared paradigm.
Unable to overcome their simple method of on/off neurology, they cannot think beyond absolutes...so all abstractions are placed within their comfort zone, the paradigm that they are conceptually trapped within.
The idea that their thoughts are not literal, but representational, is too much for them to absorb, or too threatening for them to accept.
The idea that their abstractions, their noumena, and the symbols/words they use to represent them, do not exist outside their mind, is too perplexing and stressful.
They cannot make that cognitive leap from 3rd level cognition to 4th and then 5th.

The idea that their words/symbols are connections of mind to body, and of mind/body (organism) to world, and nothing more...and that when the symbol/word is detached or taken away form this role that it becomes meaningless, or emotionally attached, referring only to emotions, sensations, abstractions in their own minds, or the minds of another, is too complex or disconcerting for them to consider.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:37 pm


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1577
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 pm



"You really want another day like saturday don't you?"
Things are not looking good over there.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14975
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:51 am

Culture is too infected by the dis-ease.
These extreme attempts to reverse its destructive processes will have to be equal to the accumulated infection.
Like gangrene that has infected the human body.
If not dealt with quickly it spreads and then more severe measures have to be used to save the individual from death - amputation for example.
In this case the memetic virus has entered the core of the host.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 32
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are revising it further to assimilate it better.

For them, it’s all about embracing their European nationalism, but without that ugly Nazism soiling their progressive liberalistic attitude. Decades and decades of leftist sociopolitical indoctrination and shaming they are simply not strong enough to overcome; like someone's belief in God. The awful past must be shaken off, they must embrace the trendy nihilism and reinvent themselves and their European identities in the framework of multiculturalism which is what is occurring; which is what this 'New right' is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The left seem to be pressing extremely hard now. It's like they're completely drunk on their anti-Nazi rage (repeating terms like white nationalism/supremacy ad nauseam... like they're manically pushing the "trigger" button)... I wonder if this is going to be the new trend or if it's just them letting off steam...

The free speech rally in Boston this Saturday is absurdly being framed as a white supremacy gathering... it's totally insane...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 814
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 32
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 am

Definitely crazy. When weakness is given power it becomes unstable in trying to validate itself because of its deep resentment towards all of existence.  

It's also what happens when a parent, instead of hitting their child when it throws a tantrum and ending it there, not only allows the child to hit them without impunity, but decides to wear an electrified brace around their neck and gives the child the activating switch.

The desperate fixation they have on this notion of "free speech", I've noticed, is an obsession of a kind of vicimhood that both sides share with each other. They are stunted in the defective evolution of mimetic adaptations, and psychologically strapped down by the oppression of out of control liberal Orwellianism that will take everything from them if they utter the wrong sentence in the wrong way, all relating to race of course, because ones ancestral past determines what can be strong and what cant and that is ultimately what they must destroy.

How long will they continue to mace each other in the face and throw water balloons and rocks and release the pressure valve of their self-hating inferior sickly natures before real bullets start to fly and real casualties start to mount, if ever?

Satyr could be right however. The infection is too advanced. But a tide IS rising and our race still has alot more to say long before that cultural cataclysm is endured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2069
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:51 am

perpetualburn wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The left seem to be pressing extremely hard now.  It's like they're completely drunk on their anti-Nazi rage (repeating terms like white nationalism/supremacy ad nauseam... like they're manically pushing the "trigger" button)... I wonder if this is going to be the new trend or if it's just them letting off steam...

The free speech rally in Boston this Saturday is absurdly being framed as a white supremacy gathering... it's totally insane...

I get the feeling that the term racist has lost its magical power over an increasing number of 'conservative' voting Whites because they've used it too much. They are becoming numb to it. This White Supremacist term is now the new booboo word they are beginning to exhaust if they continue like this, same with the N. word. No, not that N. word, the other N. word, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2069
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:05 am

For N.S to become something positive for the feminine it would have to become associated with social things. N.S plus cute animal pictures ftw.
If you are into national security, being social and care for animals then N.S is for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:12 am

Anfang wrote:
For N.S to become something positive for the feminine it would have to become associated with social things. N.S plus cute animal pictures ftw.
If you are into national security, being social and care for animals then N.S is for you.

Animals are a stand-in for what would really be their children, if they were fertile or at all sexy. (Being a feminist working lady that's stressing her ovaries into prunes, isn't sexy) This is partially how race and sex politically are connected. If the populace was fertile and concerned for children, they would be more openly nationalistic. The so-called 'anti-nationalism' of the left, filled with non-whites, is actually their own non-white nationalism fighting the more dominant nationalism - using the 'issues' (a judeo-secularized reifying into principle of 'nationalism') as a cover for what's a basic ethno-nationalist alliance among the minorities.

But I understand that because of the landscape it would be effective; I just don't see any argument for it from an ethno-nationalist perspective, except to engage in a dialectic about how species separation is good for animals. Perhaps no argument would be needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:20 am

Kvasir wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are revising it further to assimilate it better.

For them, it’s all about embracing their European nationalism, but without that ugly Nazism soiling their progressive liberalistic attitude. Decades and decades of leftist sociopolitical indoctrination and shaming they are simply not strong enough to overcome; like someone's belief in God. The awful past must be shaken off, they must embrace the trendy nihilism and reinvent themselves and their European identities in the framework of multiculturalism which is what is occurring; which is what this 'New right' is.

This is pretty much anti-masculine. Any masculine person knows that proclaiming your own masculinity in some kind of political movement is to admit you're not very masculine at all. It's a desperate attempt to save themselves from the conclusion that they are cuckolds, by racial definition. That is, biologically and genetically unconcerned with their own survival. Hyperindividualized and without any real 'movement' or tribe. Feminized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1577
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 am

This exercise had 2 main effects:
1) Control the content of the internet.
A huge number of sites have been simply disappeared from the internet. Not only that, but their infrastructure, their finance channels, their hosting, their domain names has been suppressed on an international level. The world changed after UTR. The mask came off. It's a major precedent. The 1st amendment no longer applies. The West is now China tier.
This is possible due to the transfer of control out of America's hands into ICANN, which does not guarantee freedom of speech.
I posted about this at the time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2) Associates Trump with evil Nazis.
The Russian secret agent accusation was going nowhere and it came out right before the rally that the DNC hack was an inside job. No Russians, no collusion, no election fraud. They needed a new narrative to stir the flames of a coup/impeachment. If you compare the coverage of a UTR car accident to a Muslim car-terrorist in Spain, you see clearly (if you didn't before) that the media at this point exists solely to steer the mob in certain directions.

What we see here is that the system uses the Nazi mythology it has constructed over the past 70 years to create hysteria that allows it to retract social freedoms it had previously granted.
There may not be a way to get past this ingrained hysteria without the total collapse of the system itself, or the opening of new frontiers and the effective divergence of the human race. People are too inclined to fear the accusation of bigotry instead of feeling outrage at being attacked, however justly or unjustly.
The rightwing internet movement of the last few years has just seen real life consequences for political dissent and a lot of them are showing they don't have the courage of their convictions. It's one thing to troll on twitter, it's another to have acid thrown at you by "peaceful protesters" and your face on cnn with some jew calling you the reincanation of Hitler.
The one good thing that came of this is that, in the context of our elites, there is now 1 thing that is indisputable:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The rally was doomed from the start.
The only way they could have avoided this is if they hadn't turned up on the 12th.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Impulso Oscuro

avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Praxis

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:19 am

apaosha wrote:

The rightwing internet movement of the last few years has just seen real life consequences for political dissent and a lot of them are showing they don't have the courage of their convictions. It's one thing to troll on twitter, it's another to have acid thrown at you by "peaceful protesters" and your face on cnn with some jew calling you the reincanation of Hitler.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a lack of courage as much as a lack of understanding what exactly they face. Many of the men there should have protected their faces to avoid their eventual doxing (which is ironic that antifas do this despite the lack of risk they have in doing so).

At least these events serve as a means towards networking and potentially helping some men find some friends and potential mates. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, can't use an ideology that was acted on by others. Can't breathe when suffocating. Can't eat when starving. Can't go to war when fighting. Tribalism is acted on by blacks so we can't be tribalist - we have to be the exact opposite to distinguish ourselves, instead of doing it better. Novelty obsessed children, wanting to concoct cults around them for their special form of ignorance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth



Gender : Male Posts : 166
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Tall grass

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 am

What was said in the podcast regarding Poland and its place is in my opinion too simplistic but as an example of the actions that he proposed Americans ought to immitate after us I wont comment since I dont know America that well. The reality is that our nationalism is nothing more than giving ass away to Americans and Israel(the jews make up a large percentage of the nationalistic party in power) and using naive and narcisstic tendencies of a devasteted and shattered nation that insecurely desperately seeks a source of pride that it can't feel through simply living and belonging to it to secure power. We 'stand up' to Russia, with the current government openly claiming on its networks that the president that died in a recent plane crush was an undercover conspiracy job done by the opposition and Putin...to discredit the opposition, to make a president that died because of his own lack of caution into a hero(the statues of him are already put up), to make Russia into the painful Communist enemy of the past etc. in short using every strategy of manipulation that is possible to manipulate the voter base whilst we pay 600percent sometimes for gas etc. than Germany that comes from Russian pipelines and make an enemy to east in the name of our altruistic and loyal American friends whilst debating leaving EU and shoving our elbows to the right too... repeating history, our anglo-saxon brothers promised us, our big egos and deluded politicans what wasnt physically possible so that we could have an illusion of being equal to the nations surrounding us then and now...I've met Greeks in London with complexions of Turks, consumed by materialism and narcissitic displays of proveness verbally and visually that claimed that the current Greece and Greeks are greatest of European peoples clinging onto the connection to the Ancient Greece and claiming that ALL SCIENCES are due to their effort and without them we would have nothing, I've met russians peasants with low IQs remenesicing the greatness of Soviet Era, speaking of liberation like Putin does... not realising their class of people, their descendends were the ones abused and smashed, I've met Poles, adults, that genuinely believe that If it was Poland that had to fight Soviets like Germany did we would somehow be holy and no war crimes or genocides would be commited... the reason I say this is because to me it is unclear if its not the simple limitations of our democratical political systems that cause the men that wish to come to power to sell their nations future and dignity and the future of the whole continent just to stay in the power and have any impact at all or some other processes at work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1577
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:02 pm

He's not the best speaker. Also, Russia is not their friend.


_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right

Back to top Go down
 
Alt-Right
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: