Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Alt-Right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Didn't like his performance when he was interviewed by a black reporter a couple years ago, I think.

He was confronted with the usual challenges to race theory and he did not even have a common sense response to it.
Gave the black reporter fodder.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 am

TARA MCCARTHY DEBACLE

Alt-Right is currently going through a split between: 'Channers', 'NSDAP-Knights' 'W.N. Masculinists' (or anyone less-soft about the role of women), MGTOW, 'white-knights' and 'Alt-Knights'. The result of involvement of a woman in politics. This happened before, with RageAfterStorm. Now it is about Tara McCarthy. Tara McCarthy started complaining about 'alt-right misogynists' or 'disrespectful alt-righters', or that 'alt-righters are not protective enough of me'. Division caused.
---
Channers: are accusing McCarthy of being Jewish or crypto-feminist traitor. She's a Jew or a feminist or a lefty and there's no doubt about it - making her complaints invalid and all of the 'Alt-Right' cucks.

NSDAP-Knights: who think she's either Jew/traitor at worst or a misinformed female at best. The 'knight' part comes in by the fact that they don't see it fit to shame her (unless confirmed traitor) - but they feel no sympathy for her either since she should not be involved in politics anyway and she might be a traitor undeserving of sympathy, in their view. They attack Alt-Knights and white knights for validating Jewish-feminist rhetoric of 'independent womyn' and not showing 'tough love' by telling her to take responsibility for her resentment - or not also considering she might be a traitor.

W.N. Masculinists: are open about seeing McCarthy as a lesser woman since she's politically involved and not bearing children. They do care about shaming her. (white sharia, etc.) The internet is a battlefield where trashtalk reigns. They attack Alt-Knights and white knights for validating feminist rhetoric of 'independent womyn'. Alt-Knight is full of pussies and ineffective cucks.

MGTOW: just blame all women and shit on them whenever they can. May or may not be white nationalist (generally not). Say white knights and Alt-Knights are cucking to feminism.
--
White knights: are just being white knights (usually from Cuckservative, Alt-Light, etc.) treating Channers, NSDAP-Knights, Masculinists and MGTOW as same group wanting to treat women as 'broodmares' or 'like shit'. Generally not white nationalist. Supports gays. Ambiguous on sex realism and feminism. Wants to lump Channers, NSDAP-Knights and Alt-Knighters with every other group.

Alt-Knights
: are like Millennial Woes, who are treating Channers, NSDAP-Knights, Masculinists and MGTOW as same group wanting to treat women as 'broodmares' or 'like shit'. They are openly white nationalist. Sex realist. In fundamental disagreement with feminism or the Communism underlying it. Fine with gays. Doesn't want to be lumped with every other group by white knights.
---
I am NSDAP-Knight.

Last edited by Slaughtz on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 am

If this is the case then the movement it doomed.

MGTOW has nothing to do with white-nationalism...unless things have changed since i first encountered them a few years ago when they were still MRA's and Barbie and the other dweeb were its representatives.
Barbie is black....claiming that work is wage-slavery making me wonder how the 'playa' earns a living.
I assumed that it's by milking men-children by selling them vengeance and an excuse for their omega-male status.
I think many homosexuals were attracted to the movement as a pool of sexually frustrated males that could only find gratification in other males.
For them, all that matters is that females and males are recognized as being different....but no other genetic difference is accepted because this may fracture the movement.
They are masculinism....or a reflection of feminism from the other side - feminism for males.
They've adopted the same methods and definitions and simply demand equal treatment from the state.

Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:10 am

Satyr wrote:
If this is the case then the movement it doomed.

MGTOW has nothing to do with white-nationalism...unless things have changed since i first encountered them a few years ago when they were still MRA's and Barbie and the other dweeb were its representatives.
Barbie is black....claiming that work is wage-slavery making me wonder how the 'playa' earns a living.
I assumed that it's by milking men-children by selling them vengeance and an excuse for their omega-male status.
I think many homosexuals were attracted to the movement as a pool of sexually frustrated males that could only find gratification in other males.
For them, all that matters is that females and males are recognized as being different....but no other genetic difference is accepted because this may fracture the movement.
They are masculinism....or a reflection of feminism from the other side - feminism for males.
They've adopted the same methods and definitions and simply demand equal treatment from the state.

I distinguished Masculinism and MGTOW because the DailyStormer created a "white sharia" movement. I recall AutSider advocating it here. It is not MGTOW, but perhaps I used the wrong label for it. I get that MGTOW is a male's feminism. My fault on that.

MGTOW has increasingly become involved with 'white nationalism', or at least it has begun to bleed white men from the movement because of recent events: clashes between the 'Alt-Right' and MGTOW and 'Skeptics/Centrists'. 'Skeptics/Centrists' are like Sargon, Kraut, and other YTers that are generally anti-feminist, anti-Islam but not white nationalist. MGTOW is anti-feminist, but more silent on Islam. A tenuous alliance/sharing there between Skeptics and MGTOW who argue with 'Alt-Right' over race realism. The race realism debates recently are what are bleeding white men from the Skeptics/MGTOW movement.

This is a basic oversight of the umbrella 'right-wing' or anti-left movements online, in totality with the other categories I posted. The main groups involved in the Tara McCarthy scandal right now are Alt-Knights (responsive to white knights), white knights, channers, NSDAP-Knights and (dailystormer's) W.N. Sharia/Masculinism (not MGTOW) and MGTOW. Mostly, it is an Alt-Right internal struggle: if you're not white nationalist, you're probably unconcerned. This is why centrists/skeptics aren't involved.
Channers accuse mccarthy of judaism/traitorism, white sharia accuses mccarthy of being an improper white woman and to stfu, nsdap-knight tells altknights and mccarthy to grow a spine, and altknights/whiteknights do as explained before.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 12:36 pm

MGTOW has moved on from its MRA days, it's transformed into an anti-state movement, a soft anarchism using drop out boycotting methods and trying to appeal to as many men as they can to increase their impact, eventually collapsing the system

it uses a very similar approach to what Anonymous uses, everybody and nobody, everywhere and nowhere. The red pill is the collective awareness of what's taking place regarding the unfair treatment of men within society, MGTOW is the organizing response, quite passively, as it doesn't really organize with a solution, but suggests a pathway to individuals.

Still, I think it will ultimately result in a terrorist-like organisation as the new depth because simply "walking away" isn't enough, they still have a need for women and a desire to dominate, so a portion among them will naturally rise up out of it, but perhaps for majority who don't really maintain a need to pass on their genes etc..Then the MGTOW movement becomes quite pointless, or just a philosophical discussion at best.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 pm

To me, it's more a battle for rational sanity than for anything else. Western politics is so skewed and slanted that up turns down and down turns up. Everything is inverted with Abrahamic and Nihilistic compulsions. Start with, for example, women and blacks demand "equal rights" with white males. The first claim is a matter of inequality, as-if, white males enjoy "privileges" that women or blacks do not. However liberal-leftists generally ignore the nature of these supposed "privileges" and end the rhetoric on the surface, only scratching the surface.

My belief, a strong belief, is that liberal-leftism does not dig deeper as such would reveal the moral weakness and helplessness of the *VICTIM* classes. They choose to be 'victims' from the onset. Thus how can they be respected? How can you respect women who allow themselves to be sexually harrassed and raped? How can you respect women who are passive and don't fight back? How can you respect blacks who do not prove themselves on par with whites, intellectually, culturally, politically? On the topic of race, crime statistics speak volumes more than political tripe and rhetoric ever could. Blacks are generally subservient to whites, in one way or another, and enjoy the "privilege" that subservient personalities offer them. The whole scheme for "independence", of women and blacks, is a lie. It's false. It's a sham. And generally it's Jews and Judaism offering the sham, as a means for social upheaval, chaos, and discord. Stirring the shit pot while maintaining "innocence".

For social manipulators, the goal of turning friend against friend, or worse, family against family, against their own kind, is the goal. They believe that if they can achieve this, then they have done their job, and they really have. Thus pro-family, pro-loyalty (traditionally "Right-ist" values) become reinforced. Thus the "Alt Right" is a direct response to political inversions and social upheaval. The Alt-Right offers enhanced "loyalty", however, this usually means "of your own kind".

Thus Alt-Right marginalizes or outright demonizes ethnic and racial others, or underestimates the value of women, when it could have used either as an ally, instead of turning them into enemies (as the agents of chaos intend in the first place).
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Satyr wrote:
MGTOW has nothing to do with white-nationalism

Indeed it doesn't. But it does have a slight similarity to WN in a vague sense, in that it is an anti-mainstream movement that claims to be "red-pilled" about a certain topic that the vast majority of society is "blue-pilled" on, and both movements are disliked by mainstream society. Atheism is similar, though less controversial nowadays.

Satyr wrote:

Slaughtz wrote:
I get that MGTOW is a male's feminism.

That doesn't make any sense. MGTOW is a response to feminism. It is not the male version of it. Remove MGTOW, and feminism stays. Remove feminism, and MGTOW goes away.

Another difference is that feminism is utterly delusional about reality. It misunderstands almost everything about the relations between the sexes. The analysis of MGTOW on the same subject is for the most part spot on (even if you disagree with their conclusions on what ought to be done).

Furthermore, MGTOW actually have legitimate complaints. Feminism barely had any in the past (if at all), and it certainly doesn't have a single one right now.

If there was a male version of feminism it would be MRA, and even they advocate the kind of equality which benefits women anyways, have some legitimate complaints and so on so they can't really be called feminism for males either.

Feminism for men would be if men refused to provide for women and protect them, and if women were left to fend for themselves but also beaten and raped and denied the usage of their sexual power over men while men still demanded women remain virgins until marriage, stay in shape and bear and raise men's children. Basically, if men demanded women fulfill all their feminine responsibilities but men outright abuse women and refuse to fulfill theirs. That would be feminism for men, and I can't say I've ever seen anybody advocating that, because it is obviously insane and it would require an extreme lack of rationality, lack of sympathy for the opposite sex, and a sense of entitlement. And which sex is insane, lacks rationality, lacks sympathy for the other sex, and has a sense of entitlement? Yep. It's not men.

That's exactly what feminists are doing to men - feminists demand men fulfill all their masculine responsibilities to women, while women don't have to fulfill their feminine responsibilities and can outright abuse men. Feminists demand the state be set up in a way which prevents men from dominating them and which allows them to use their sexual power to the fullest and gives them numerous blatant advantages like that while still wanting men to be masculine (while shitting on masculinity), demanding men earn more than them (whilst skewing the educational system in the woman's favor), demanding men are handsome (but we should accept fat women), etc.

Anyway, the idea that MGTOW is feminism for men, "the other side of the feminist coin" and nonsense like that is a very common misconception, and I thought it needed to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 pm

MGTOW adopts feminism as a blueprint and then replaces feminism with a pro male agenda.
I'm not saying its not poetic justice and a good 'payback' but that it began as a reaction to feminism
It does not go into racial issues, applying the same logic to other controversial issues....or at lest it didn't last time I checked which was a long time ago.
Don't know what it is now.

When I addressed the issue to Stargazy, as I called him, he refused to go there.
He didn't want to turn away men from the movement by applying the same reasoning he did to male/female types to racial types.

'Going your own way' is ridiculous because the return of sexual power to females automatically excludes the majority of males from the gene-pool.
When I mentioned how they, Stardusk, Barbarossa and Girlwriteswhat, wanted to stand up for men's rights but refused to admit that Paternalism was what established a rule that allowed the majority of males to find a mate and to pass on their genes.
MRA wanted to expose feminism but not why feminism emerged, after the decline of paternalism.

Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 am

Millennial Woes, forefront Alt-Rightist, admits to homosexual history.

It explains the defensiveness of the Tara McCarthy female - coming from a desire that white men have a broad definition of femininity worth protecting. Tara's resentful quipping against white men not protecting her enough, for 'being passive' in the face of 'harassment', squawking off about how white men are misogynists if they tell a woman she pushed too far. It's no wonder M.W. did not act with tough love toward the female, because he is incapable of it. The revelation gives my criticism of him a foundation.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:08 am

Don't really know what happened with McCarthy, haven't followed it at all but I think that women or homosexuals participating in political discussions with heterosexual men doesn't work out.
They can do their part but if the hierarchical top positions in terms of respect get filled with women then it's all coming down.

In the comments sections I see high up-votes for a woman who proclaims that she is not for opening up the alt-right for feminism because "equality for women is already a thing" in the West.
F..king based! Equality has already been achieved, hooray, so that's why there is no need for feminism.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 9:43 am

Why you don't white knight for women

Oh, and I'm blocked so I cannot tell her that I made no threats, only gave her the reality of the situation. Either we conquer white women or the Semites (and its economic apparatus) do.

When it comes down to it, there is male tribes vying for dominance over women. If the woman chooses to believe in Jewish rooted ideology above her own survival, it's her choice. We'll treat them exactly as they should expect to be treated by those they're welcoming to destruct them, but in our own favor.

This kind of woman would not understand why men can understand a rapist behaving as he does.

And there is no respect I expected to gain from a woman over a Twitter debate - not enough nuance allowed and short bursts allowing no context.

Another manifestation of femitheist, in the end, even among racially aware women - "You cannot erase feminism from our consciousness". Yes, technology invented by a man, will become your sex's freedom... Funny. And she talks about ZOG being a problem, but that tasty nihilistic freedom given to them by (((feminism))) is just too succulent to resist.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 am

Women do what is in their nature to do - they adopt ideals and make themselves a means for their progression.
They are minimally invested. As soon as the memetic tides shift the promiscuous ones will be on the forefront of the fashion trend, only to later claim they were always so.
The majority will hold onto investments made, fight no the side of power, until defeat is obvious, and then they will suffer a period of mourning before they are reborn as the new, ready to serve whatever master dominates the social environment they need to carry-out their reproduction role.

Genetic/Memetic filtering systems.
The keepers of the hearth because of this.
Solid, porous, fixed....and easily adjusted.
The sieve's grid determines the severity of their filtering judgments - their sexual choices.
Great insult, to a female, to accuse her of having a sieve full of gaping holes, allowing almost anything to pass through; greatest affront to push through, by force, what they have not allowed to settle, and pass through slowly, wit no pressure, using gravity.

There Modern females are lost causes.
They will suffer the consequences of the decay and decadence they so passionately serve.

Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 11:10 am

Satyr wrote:
There Modern females are lost causes.
They will suffer the consequences of the decay and decadence they so passionately serve.    
Unfortunately the case.

That said, and it has no bearing on the common denominator of the behavior you observed from what I posted, but I noticed my mistake in that exchange and issued an apology on Twitter for it. Here it is:

I have now been blocked by the woman who was engaging with me - and I do not blame her. I now have egg in my face, to lecture Woes on PR and then I cannot handle even Twitter exchange with a woman. I want to apologize both to her and those whose argument I represented. Bear w/ me. The mistake I made was accepting her change of frame to an argument about an individual woman's behavior and the knightly defenses of it, to one against the Manosphere or MGTOW in general. Inevitably, we would have gotten in a fight about the legitimacy of whether or not the change of frame is justified - and I did not have an argument prepared for this, nor did I want to deal with this involved argument in a Tweeting format, since I do not use this platform much, to explain or engage in that sort of battle. To sweeten brutal reality, especially to a woman, requires a lot extra language to demonstrate there's no ill intent, either at division or as an attack on her. This is not her fault. It was my own unwise continuation of the conversation without engaging in the argument about the frame of it, to qualify that I am talking about a specific woman and defending those that criticize her and her knights, and not the 'go back to the kitchen' types, that resulted in me being blocked. I apologize to her, because it may have caused undue stress or frustration and it was from my own incompetence. I should not be half-assing it here on Twitter if I'm going to use the platform, and letting my own incompetence when using it become an excuse not to address the argument, which was legitimate. It's reasonable for her to presume that I changed frames with her when I did not address it - and her arguments against me are right, if I was defending MGTOW and Manospheres that hate women because of (((feminism))). Now, I'd like to have that argument about the frame, but I also do not want to continue it here on Twitter because of my incompetency with it. I do not know if there's any other relevant platform to perform it on that's even worth the trouble for the good of the white race. Not enough eyes. So I will instead leave my apology as it is. I just did not want to engage the stronger part of her argument. I may post a link later to a post I did exploring it the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Not only women are a lost cause, but males have not seen in their entire lives an example of male dominated relationship so how can they know how to be in a relationship with a woman, it's a constant power struggle.

I have even recently met a lot of intelligent attractive women who want men to put them in their place. Even if the woman had all the same ideas as you and says the right things it doesn't mean it will automatically work out, women will still act irrational and you have to guide them. So for me it's kind of sad to spectate these men who think it will work out if they just go along with it and compromise, it's very common for men to isolate themselves from others when they get into a relationship (obviously), it would still be a long process to change the indoctrination even if they knew what was the right way to act.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:59 pm

thunderf00t is a verbose idiot, relying on the vacuum created through defaming his opponents in order to manufacture the perception of substance

like most 'atheists'
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:12 pm

The difference between right/left is a matter of how the individual relates not only to world but also to the group he belongs to - whether this group is a species identity, a ethnic, racial or a national one.  

Left places the group above and ahead - places the group in-between itself and the world beyond - herd psychology.
Right places the individual above and ahead of the group - places himself in-between group and world.

In the first case the individual perceives world through the group, and this is reflected in its judgments and philosophy, and in the second the individual perceives world directly and makes of itself a vehicle through which the group can engage world - independently.

A confused mix of the two is when one individual from the first group (left) stands out, but not ahead, making of itself an alternate world for the group.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:07 pm

Speaking with those who like to call themselves Euroepan.
Those who practice restricted immigration but sell the ideals of open immigration, and cultural Marxism.
Sell one thing, think a second, and do a third.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:22 pm

It would be obvious and non-debatable if we allowed each individual and group to pay the costs for their bad judgments.
But we live in a nihilistic would of sheltering, where the costs are shared and the debate is over what we do with the benefit.
Do we distribute them evenly or do we allow the benefits to be enjoyed, excursively, by the one who produced them?
This is the only permissible debate.
The right/left debate.

This produces the delusion that all perspectives are equal, but they result in different benefits.
the costs are never permitted to fall upon the individual excursively.
the system intervenes to protect it form its own bad judgments, and its own delusions.
This is why we have imbeciles coming to forums, supposedly about philosophy, to share their perspectives, and their bad judgments, demanding to be taken seriously and to be included alongside all judgments.

It's all because the moron is protected from his own bad judgments. 
The system, like a parent, intervenes to reduce the severity....like the contraceptive pill, abortion clinics, bankruptcy laws, the legal system, the medical system...all protecting idiots form themselves, and feeding into their narcissistic sheltered-based delusions. 
Like children feel invulnerable, indestructible because they've enjoyed a life under the protection of a parent, suddenly face a reality check, in adolescence when they are confronted with a world that does not give a shit about what they want, or what their dreams are, or what they think of themselves. 
But Democratic systems do no such thing. 
Especially liberal ones.
Citizens do not have to grow up, so they never do.  
They prefer to exist in the protective shell, because there they can fantasize about how brilliant they are, or how powerful, or how free. 
If we were to stop interventions then the harsh reality of their delusions would shock them....I dare say that it may kill some of them, after decades spent under the protective umbrella they now take for granted. 
Women and emasculated men-children, like teenagers are staunch supporters of State, because most of them intuitively know that their delusions, their self-image is entirely dependent on institutional support. 
What is the defining trait of a teenager?
The same as what Moderns idealize.
Sexual promiscuity, sense of entitlement, linguistic posturing, in the form of jargon, corrupting the language to appear cool, different, signalling using symbols like music, fashion, heightened sensitivity and impressionability, becoming obsessed with icons and pop-idols etc. 
Modernity is a stat of perpetual adolescence. a stunting based on the effects of the nihilistic dis-ease.
Nihilistic memes stunt development by infecting the mind/body through the nervous system.
By severing the connection of mind to body, the body loses the mind's control, and the mind loses the body's grounding.
Symbols/Words are how the mind is detached from the body - the ideal is severed from the real, the noumenon is disconnected from the phenomenon.  

Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 9:59 am

Overlapping is part of evolution theory.
A chimpanzee's traits overlap with a human's if we take the entire human spectrum as potentials.
The extreme lower part of the bell curve overlaps with a chimpanzee's extreme upper part.
Evolution is not about absolute divisions, but gradual, division - gradations.
Nothing is about absolute differences, but sameness is a measure of a degree of difference, as power is not omnipotence relative to feebleness, but a measure of degree of weakness, and knowledge is not omniscience but a measure of a degree of knowledge and understanding, and truth is not absolute certainty, but a measure of a degree of uncertainty, based no precedent/experience, the past.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:41 pm

What the alt-right needs is a lesson on how memes are gene specific.

How can a people, tribes, that could not invent the socioeconomic principles of a more sophisticated sociopolitical system, and who could not implement it even when they were given the basics, then enter a functional system and integrate or maintain it?
You can train chimpanzees to imitate and do many complex tasks, but they cannot internalize the behaviour, they can only imitate it and will revert back to their natural behaviours when external control is loosened.

People who could not invent nor maintain a Canadian, Anglo-French culture, like Canada, cannot enter Canada and take over its functions....they will degrade the system, because if they could maintain it they would not have to come to Canada.
Negroes took over South Africa....that Europeans built up to a formidable country in the midst of shit-holes. Look at what they did to the place.

Slaughtz

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:19 am

Platforming, Warski, 'blood sports'
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:28 pm

Nicolas Davila wrote:
Today’s conservatives are nothing more than liberals who have been ill-treated by democracy.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Spencer is doing a live speech in Michigan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Apparently there's only about 20 people in the audience because there's an antifa riot going on outside.

Sponsored content

Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt-Right Alt-Right - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alt-Right
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: