0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
Trixie

PostSubject: Best movie in 2016? Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:45 pm

Best movie in 2016?
Vote now.(supposed to be the Quake announcer saying Vote now.)

The Maze

My gripe - Only 2/4 Aryans survived, and the selfish Jew was made out to be the hero. Still, I didn't get the vibe that this movie was made by racists who hated Aryans. But it rubbed me the wrong way something, of which I shant say since it may spoil the movie.

Alice through the Looking Glass

My gripe - There was absolutely nothing wrong with this movie. Until 1 millisecond after, and the credits started playing black people music. There are too many racists in society who hate Whites and Aryans and who want to force their unfitting music down our throats just so they can make us feel their race is more powerful. I'm sorry, but rap music is unfitting music for a film about castles and magic. Stop being racist and trying to make your unfitting music invade and dominate the atmosphere of our movies for the sake of trying to humiliate us and get revenge for something many of our ancestors didn't even do. If you want to actually show us something, get a black person to compose classical music, because assaulting us with rap music doesn't impress us. That will be more tolerable than rap music. But I'm not even sure if it's physically possible though. Using an interracial with dominant Aryan genes doesn't count, that's cheating. I want to hear a modern movie soundtrack composed by a Southern African and see it's qualities (if it's existence does not disobey the laws of physics themself.) The last one I heard was Birdman and it was all drums. All drums, man. Next time...sigh...next time there won't Be a next time...

This is possibly the most scientific study ever done for mankind. If a Southern African can compose a soundtrack as good of quality as Hans Zimmer or John Williams, this proves the existence of a soul as that we are not limited by our physical constraints, genetics or birth circumstances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in 2016? Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Haven't seen either.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
OnWithTheirHead
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in 2016? Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:55 pm

I would suggest that you do. I find them both tasteful and not dissuading to the appetite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in 2016?

Back to top Go down

Best movie in 2016?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1