HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Attracting a high quality female....or making do with an above average female.
Yes, it begins with cultivating higher males that can become examples of masculinity.

Females, as genetic/memmtic filters, are like sieves.
The size of their netting determines the quality of male they will allow in.
More discriminating females have tighter, smaller, matrices.
Less discriminating females have huge gaps, allowing all but a minority through.

Higher females filter using mind (meme), and secondly the body (gene), as a criterion.
The opposite for inferior, or low quality females.

Different priorities expose different quality, exposing which organ dominates in their psyche.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:09 pm

I think I can guess which organ dominates this psyche:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 pm

I feel the same disgust when engaging brains that have accumulated fatty deposits, warping their symmetry and proportionality.
I call those 'degenerates' or nihilists, or Moderns.
Of course such ugliness is not as obvious as the one you posted.

Body reflects the mind, and mind reflects the body.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 pm

The political spectrum has shifted so far to the left that the 'right' is now situated in conservative Christianity, and the left is increasingly veering into the extreme absurd area of romantic idealism, and naivete.
What was once right is now called 'fascism, and I will not even get into what they call our race realism and Traditionalism.
I'm guessing it is primitive, or backwards.

Reality is now situated within what is considers primitive, or fantasy.
In a few generations they may deny there is such a realm as reality, or world.
Idealism has taken over.
Now it's a debate over which type of idealism is more socially pragmatic.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:46 pm

If you want to disappear a culture, intimitate it without ceasing until it tolerates what was previously demonic. Thereupon, setting the precedent to their unwitting progeny, you can set precedent against precedent. Something we see that happened when a certain kind of American Democrat started shouting "This is not normal!" in their articles upon the election of Trump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Satyr wrote:
The clever [scavengers] follow, sensing strength and an immanent kill.

Quote :
When losing a game, the desperate, base and weak man sees an opportunity to manipulate the winner into a nihilistic vanity which will hurt the winner's sanity or reputation instead of looking at himself and how he might improve. If he knows he is incapable of improving, then the coward may trail his superior and give him immoderate praises or assessments so that his opponent does not properly prepare himself for an upcoming fight.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:48 am

Thanks for the article very good, I've been thinking that for a while...I can't understand how people can be so delusional as to accept all feedback as equal and get high over some really stupid/generic praise from random strangers (facebook, instagram, snapchat etc). I would just get depressed if I got some generic compliment that can be applied to anyone, I can recognize valuable, spot-on feedback. To me it seems even on the "alt-right" people fear nothing more than be excluded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:03 am

There is something immensely and viscerally powerful about the idea that you survived infancy, after learning the multitude of worldly dangers present in adulthood. It is no wonder that a construct of a heavenly Father would persist when a worldly father or mother is the alternative to give credit. A time of understated extremes of blindness and ignorance, in a world demanding engagement, survived by what appears to be the graces of a parent alone. After all, unless one would take credit for their own crying - actions performed instinctually and without self-awareness - then it can only be said you resided in absolute darkness for at least a year. To negate the experience of such darkness, blind even to self-conscious assessment of the behaviors which might explain it at the time, would result in a sense of unlimited graciousness and maybe power. Arising from absolute nothing, how could there not exist an absolute something?

Herein also lies the tradition of respecting ancestors and taking pride in even those things which appear effortless to yourself: they are not coincidences. A woman's beauty or man's strength or the intelligence. One does take responsibility, even if not credit, for those things performed behaviorally by oneself, whether or not they were conscious choices. Living, itself, becomes a testament - a victory. A victory sullied only when you have lost sight of that responsibility, demonstrated by having no more respect for it and resulting in a loss of self, a loss of place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:57 pm

What's Trump?
A wonderful douche-bag.
A Dionysian blind to its own agency.
A perfect storm.

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:34 pm

If the left truly wanted to remove all the symbols of slavery in the U.S. (beyond a few confederate statues) , then shouldn't the biggest priority be removing all the remaining vestiges of the ancient world that are incorporated into modern architecture (especially government buildings).  What could be a more powerful symbol of slavery than a simple but effective Doric column?  The entire ancient world was buillt on the backs of slavery.  The Confederates paled in comparison.  Yet the Confederates are villainized, while we still glorify the ancient Greeks and Romans who were far more terrible in executing their visions.

I think part of selective outrage of the left which sets its cross-hairs on the Confederates is that the Confederates are more easily associated with modern, straight white males while the Ancient Greeks seem to exist in some ungraspable world of the past.  It's easier to hold the Confederates and thus modern white males accountable to the "justice" of the left.

And how can the left say it was "a different time," slavery was just a part of life back then, the confederates should of "known better" (i.e. by that time people were more "humane") ... When the Greeks, who were capable of envisioning the most beautiful and tender myths in human history, were at the same time absolutely ruthless in reality.  I.e. The Greeks weren't any less equipped to see the "wrongs" of slavery than the Confederates, therefor they shouldn't be any less accountable to wrath of the left, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
If the left truly wanted to remove all the symbols of slavery in the U.S. (beyond a few confederate statues) , then shouldn't the biggest priority be removing all the remaining vestiges of the ancient world that are incorporated into modern architecture (especially government buildings).  What could be a more powerful symbol of slavery than a simple but effective Doric column?  The entire ancient world was buillt on the backs of slavery.  The Confederates paled in comparison.  Yet the Confederates are villainized, while we still glorify the ancient Greeks and Romans who were far more terrible in executing their visions.

I think part of selective outrage of the left which sets its cross-hairs on the Confederates is that the Confederates are more easily associated with modern, straight white males while the Ancient Greeks seem to exist in some ungraspable world of the past.  It's easier to hold the Confederates and thus modern white males accountable to the "justice" of the left.

And how can the left say it was "a different time," slavery was just a part of life back then, the confederates should of "known better" (i.e. by that time people were more "humane") ... When the Greeks, who were capable of envisioning the most beautiful and tender myths in human history, were at the same time absolutely ruthless in reality.  I.e. The Greeks weren't any less equipped to see the "wrongs" of slavery than the Confederates, therefor they shouldn't be any less accountable to wrath of the left, right?

It is how the 'left' is secularized Christianity. Ancient empires did not have Jesus...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Modern ignorance is the presumption one is redeemed in all creation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm

The brutality of slavery in the Americas could be a product of race differences.
Greeks took other Greeks as slaves, as did many other tribes.
There was not the kind of violence as is seen in White slave owners towards their Negroes.
Negroes were seen as sub-human, or of a different kind.....which was not the case in other places. Slaves were of the same tribes, or tribes related to the enslaving one.

Slaves were warfare's bounty.
Negroes were chattel. their own kind captured them and sold them as slaves to Europeans.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:34 am

The side effect of language's usefulness at an arbitrary potency of 1000, being capable of moving mountains and erecting cities, is that a being only capable of utilizing 100 or 10% of its potency can still sometimes manage to make it appear as if they're capable of utilizing it at a potency of 1000.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:09 am

The making of 'taboo' out of basic and primitive drives was noble when it was from disgust of those accusing and to the shame of the accused. When it becomes a 'taboo' of conscience, one to hide and keep in the shadows - one of expectation as if it were anti-life - it is like saying the bodily system to eject pathogens and filth is also anti-life. The attempted destruction of these destructive processes becomes anti-life by allowing the propagation of filth.

The process is not disgusting, but what comes out is. Confusing the product for the process is what makes primitivity 'taboo'. The crass and unrefined, the barbaric which has no restrain on its own primitive behavior: this is what is shameful and disgusting. It is the context with which the primitive abandons its faculties for restraint, the fragility of their will, which makes them detestable. Primitivity itself is not the problem. The most noble of any worldly human has primitivity within them. 

If they did not have this monstrous capacity, then what benefit does their ability for moderation serve them? What great feat are they performing, except becoming passive bovines to be led to the slaughter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:21 am

Every man can desire all the good of the world, but only those unable to earn it claim that it's owed to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Upcoming Academy Awards got me thinking.
With the new anti-male, multiculturalism, I predict films will increasingly be made by woman and Negroes, lowering the overall quality.
Films will be considered 'good' if they are about feminism and the suffering of slaves, or some such slave freeing themselves theme. every so often we'll also get a holocaust theme, to remind us of who the true chosen victims are.

Every thing else will be remakes or children hero flicks, with the same victim propaganda repeated and heroes standing up for the weakest, protectors of diversity and so on.
European males will be portraying lowlifes or creeps, or some kind of evil that is being overcome by the 'goodness of multicultural universal love.

Audience will gradually become hostile to white men.
Marxism had its evil capitalists, and post-modernity its evil European colonialists and Paternalism authoritarians.
Generations of European males raised to hate themselves and their won kind. Perhaps desperate to distance themselves from it through alien memes that offer redemption through contrition.
Meanwhile European females will be breeding themselves out of the European gene-pool - filtering out the 'evil' genes that made those poor victims suffer for far too long.

cRap has come to films.
Sampling a melody (successful past movie), with a rap in the middle (some break in the theme to inject it with an overt message and make it seem new)...and with a jungle heart-beat influencing the limbic system (a tear-jerker love story between interracial couples).
Self-congratulatory award shows, interviews to promote actors that served the system's dumbing-down agenda will preceded and follow.

polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Upon closely looking into the actual facts of illegal immigration realities in USA, I conclude that the right is as prone to manipulation and wishful thinking as the left. The problem too is that in a materialisitic, nihilistic country such as USA all has to be considered through profit/loss standard and no other; no politician in America can say he wants to prevent illegals for the sake of preserving living space and cultural space for whites etc. but instead he must find in their arrivals lack of 'profit' and only then he is justified to want preventative measures taken against the phenomenom ergo the propaganda and manipulation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Democracies are hampered by the fact that they must sell ideas to the population...mostly made up fo mediocre minds that have been brainwashed with years of propaganda.
Their message has to be within those limitations. Anything that exceeds them will only affect the upper end, the top 10%.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 pm

The culture has been sterile for decades. These endless remakes and rehashes of the same childish nonsense of superheroes is indicative of that. It feels like it's dying.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Russians go to YT for politics but their RUS equivalent for music videos only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Underneath the let’s not discriminate and the promotion of the “outsider” culture is a promotion of weakness and vulnerability.

The system shall be kept stable by promoting this increasing dependency. Like, If I break their legs they will never leave me…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:43 am

The kind of mankind with its many tribes and groups that lives today was selected along a historical path which includes mass murder, genocides, diseases (physical and mental) for thousands of years.

Nobody is building a "utopia", not today and not tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:45 pm

The only difference is now is a unique time in that people can choose to believe and simulate their utopias at minimal cost and disturbance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Huh....yes....the system benefits from stupid, or autistic minds, living in their own heads, genius at one thing and totally inept at everything else.
If you contribute you buy the right to exist in your own private universe, as long as it does not disturb another's.

It's called American style 'individualism'.

I'll let you live in your uni-verse, if you let me live in mind, and we both contribute to the mechanism that keeps us separated and happy in our own private realities.
An evolution of Marxism.
A uniform multiplicity.
A collective of individual pods, linked via a proxy.
God, love, give it any name....State.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:47 am

Treating tradition and culture like a buffet is the behavior of tyrants - and petty ones if they are throwing tantrums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Hmmm...
But what is the meaning of this piece of art?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:51 am

Whenever a modern humanist reads about one having a relation of 'fear and respect' to another, they either immediately convert that sentiment to kindness/'love' or to resentful hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Satyr wrote:
Huh....yes....the system benefits from stupid, or autistic minds, living in their own heads, genius at one thing and totally inept at everything else.
If you contribute you buy the right to exist in your own private universe, as long as it does not disturb another's.

It's called American style 'individualism'.

I'll let you live in your uni-verse, if you let me live in mind, and we both contribute to the mechanism that keeps us separated and happy in our own private realities.
An evolution of Marxism.
A uniform multiplicity.
A collective of individual pods, linked via a proxy.
God, love, give it any name....State.
I'd go as far as say that it isn't Marxist-specific and is an extension of the industrialization process of specialization but extended onto not the working live of an individual within the system but the individual as a whole in all the platforms of his communal and private life(as the two are always intertwined). I am not sure, I'd have to think this through so I don't fart vague speculations and its not a simple theme but with all the 'proffesionalisation' of philosophy and of broader social sciences and with the anarchical/nihilistically-subjective philosophies being the trend institutionally enforced one could very well suspect that its the practical social engineering in action along the lines I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Yes...it is a byproduct of group dynamics and the necessity to impose a limit on self.
Solitary species, like bears, have no need to repress self.
social species need morality as an imposition of behavioural limits to their self-expressions.

Freud wrote his Civilization and its Discontents on this subject.
Dostoevsky wrote Notes from the Underground.

Abrahamism made it into spirituality founded on guilt and shame, and Marxisms into a political system of repression.
Capitalism sublimated it towards symbols = money. It succeeded.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: