Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:36 am

All ideologies which entitle their practitioners to the world will only reveal their weaknesses of character to the practitioners themselves after they've achieved it.

Paganism entitled no one. Christianity entitled none of the world except after a near total death and destruction of the practitioners, satisfying themselves with lowliness. Islam and Judaism both, as practiced today, believes the world to be eventually entitled to them.

Entitlement is an external reification of that which fulfills want/desire, or ceases suffering.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:53 am

The life of a successful warrior is one of nonfatal sparring with equals within their tribe and life-risking but crushing victory over the enemy. Where one draws the line of friend or foe is as determined as their equality. Some mammals return to or never escape from the sea, others have remain(s) on land.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:30 pm

A people concerned with guilt and not shame will be ravenous for others to be exposed, so that they can declare themselves and the guilt complex they know of themselves equal to the other. Not knowing the other, one cannot presume innocence or guilt because of its binary nature. Likewise those knowing thenselves "guilty" will only tolerate innocence by those who are comforting to them. In such a culture, apologies are expected instead of appreciated. A whole social dynamic of learning becomes impossible, since the student would be continually apologizing for its ignorance and be forced into injecting irrational enotive processes into their work, since guilt can never be overcone except by a more attractive meme justifying it and then declaring consequences which ignore the meme as bigoted or intolerant.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Enemies redefine their enemy's value into prejudice/supremacism/entitlement. Valuing becomes an inherently bigoted act when you accept the enemy's definition, which is concerned that you value something they view as incompatible with themselves.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:25 pm

A: Thor has the strength of 10 men.
B: Hah, my highest one and only ever god has infinite strength. Check mate.
A: What does the word infinite mean?
B: It's an abstraction only existing in my mind as an abstract concept.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Abstract means...whatever I say it means at any given time.
it's all in my mind, so it is liable to change, from moment to moment.
I refuse to define my words by connecting them to a standard outside my and all minds....because I want to be free to adjust my meanings according to my whims and my changing self-interests.
I hate being held accountable to ideas that are outside my control.

That's why I am always as vague as possible with everything I say with conviction.
My passion is about the same....can't say the same for what triggers it.

If pressured I will construct an impressive text full of triggering words and nonsense, deferring and referring, using metaphors similes, literary references, icons, names, imagery....prose, poetry....all alluding to my wisdom and depth, without ever having to show proof.

I guess, what I may be saying is that abstract means theoretical.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Maybe he really believes in their honesty, contrary to decades of their actions.
Then again maybe you must be metaphorically blind to be able to function in those academic circles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:38 pm

At this rate any rebellious intellectuals will be killed as we will live in Brazil like mud states with an extremly rich, intelligent elite using the extremly advanced technology whilst the rest of the population rolls in mud in favelas.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:43 pm

The power of the parasite is to inspire more confidence in its host than is rightfully justified for its health. Eventually, the host may become so inundated with sickness and entropic organisms from a weakened immune system that it will become a dissipated and extinct ecosystem, relegated to being nothing but the refuse of those it sustained before it disappeared.

The parasite which took it for granted and relied on it will disappear with its extinction, or evolve to become symbiotic to sustain it; releasing either its own antibodies to protect its host or lightening its intrusion or exploitation: unlocking or regulating, de-regulating, the natural abilities which the host always had.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:50 am

When it comes to Zoroastrian nihilism, there is an encounter with instinct that prevents the affected from fulfilling the consistent ends of its being. It encounters psychic resistance from the primitive instincts, preventing it from honesty.

The opposite sort of nihilism, the overconfidence in ones own judgment in reality, encounters no/little resistance like the Zoroastrian does. These are the dare devils and thrill seekers, who overestimate their ability and die as a result of a failure of intelligence rather than a failure of instinct.

The Zoroastriac nihilist seeks to disappear in evoking eroticism from others - the dare devil to appear through thymotic distinction. The former 'refreshes' itself with base instincts and ever deeper psychosis, the latter is taken by the world.

This is why one sort of nihilism creates an undead, a more lasting infection than the other. Instinct was around much earlier than intelligence and a lot more potent of a resistor.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 3:39 am

The misanthrope accepts the negation of all tribal occurrences of positive sentiment which previously made them possible.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:01 am

European men are caretakers, but not of children - of their environment and shelters, and various constructs.

This is may be why objectification of self enables the dialogue against vegans which consist of absurdist comparisons: "you care about animals but not humans, etc."
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:55 am

Tinder dating app is in line with modern credit card swiping technology, reducing everything to mere appearance and promoting hedonism. Social conditioning and social media pressures allows the app to bypass female depth selection into trivial hook up culture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 12:26 am

The male is beyond disposable in human systems, being disposable still serves a purpose, but the male is becoming increasingly unwanted and no longer necessary.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Communism always kills their farmers (source of food) because the resentment of the commies can't handle being dependent upon someone who owes them nothing.

Capitalism runs on pleasure, Communism runs on resentment. One of the worst displeasures is starvation.

A race effective at always deferring blame will eventually begin to defer all blame upon the very people they need to survive.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:59 pm

When it comes to broadband, If the pulse is coming through the fibre optic cable too "high", it can be just as bad as too "low", i think the human brain, or the nervous is very similar to this. If you place yourself into a semi-sleep state, the mental current flows with a higher depth of focus but other areas of the brain and nervous system have to be put to rest. Rest acts as a filter.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:23 am

You are not going to content the libido system with sexual intercourse are you? It seems to me that it is something that should be overcome for one to reach a freedom through mental clarity, and what is this overcoming other than a self actualization towards the self.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:35 am

gafr wrote:
When it comes to broadband, If the pulse is coming through the fibre optic cable too "high", it can be just as bad as too "low", i think the human brain, or the nervous is very similar to this. If you place yourself into a semi-sleep state, the mental current flows with a higher depth of focus but other areas of the brain and nervous system have to be put to rest. Rest acts as a filter.

ok i just looked it up, it's called Hynagogia..

Quotes from articles.

Quote :
"You must resolve the problem of ‘sleeping without sleeping,’ which is the essence of the dialectics of the dream, since it is a repose which walks in equilibrium on the taut and invisible wire which separates sleeping from waking," Dali wrote in the book 50 Secrets of Magic Craftsmanship.

Quote :
You experience some phenomena of sleep while you are still able to be awake and remember them."
Neurologist Dr. Milena Pavlova

I wonder if mastering this state provides a "cure" or more realistically a relief from depression/anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:19 pm

This observation is actually true statistically, not necessarily because god is an internet troll though.
If you are in a very dry region and you need water and you have a strong need for it today, just as you had a strong need for it yesterday then you will most probably also have a strong need for it tomorrow and the day after.
There are reasons for why you don't have water and if you have a history of not having enough water and thus having a strong need for it then there are reason for that, like living in a dry region.
And those reasons typically don't change over night. This is not only true for the need of water but for many things.

So it's true, if you have powerful needs for something today and had it for quite some time then you will statistically also have those needs tomorrow and the day after. Much more likely than if you didn't have that need today nor yesterday.

Like, when is it statistically more likely to rain? After a long time of dryness or after several days of rain?
After several days of rain it's statistically more likely to rain the next day as well, much higher than after several days of sunshine.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:59 pm

What motivates one kind of man or people does not necessarily hold true for another kind.

If you are nice to some kind of people they might appreciate this kindness and feel a sense of duty to reciprocate. The same kind might also get motivated into offensive action if you try to harm them or violate their sense of fairness.

Another kind of people might try to exploit kindness and sees it as an opportunity for an attack, while they might recoil, grovel and seek appeasement when you kick them hard enough, the more pressure you exert. They don't become unified when being under attack, instead they seek to abandon the sinking ship/identity.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 am

All cultures have "founding legends", which tell a story about their origins. Nothing is more deadly to a culture than the undermining of this. Europe "multiculturalists" accept the destruction of European founding legends but not others'. If there ever such a thing as cultural genocide, inflicting damage on a cultural group, it would be disabling a populace from preserving a founding legend.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 pm

Anfang wrote:
What motivates one kind of man or people does not necessarily hold true for another kind.

If you are nice to some kind of people they might appreciate this kindness and feel a sense of duty to reciprocate. The same kind might also get motivated into offensive action if you try to harm them or violate their sense of fairness.

Another kind of people might try to exploit kindness and sees it as an opportunity for an attack, while they might recoil, grovel and seek appeasement when you kick them hard enough, the more pressure you exert. They don't become unified when being under attack, instead they seek to abandon the sinking ship/identity.

A big part of the modern virus is to negate the reality of this. Reducing everything into a uniformity where differences are no longer observed through critical discrimination, often making people very vulnerable and unsuspecting. The predatory biological state provides an immunity to this, tuning into the nature of the beast, so to speak. In my opinion there is nothing else, no alternatives to this. However, niceness or a sense of morality can be expressed upon a trusting conditional basis between those like minds where their is a mutuality or where your natural force holds a dominion and you can afford to empathize without fear of retaliation, perhaps to explore a potentially self-destructive side to one's own character to secure oneself from it's own destruction by the same force that birthed the power.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Acceptance of your mortality allows the understanding of its implication, uniqueness is a fluctuation upon itself, each day is a new day in the garden, where time and space is endured and where we can wonder from a distance or even empathize if you can recognize yourself, birthed by your own death. Doesn't a honest witness bring the greatest of peace?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 7:37 pm

It's the same as those 'muh American values' cucks.
It means nothing, everything and anything in between, whatever you want it to mean.
At the end, people can't even tell you anymore what they actually want because it's all underneath deception, deliberate and self-deception.
If you want to know what they are about then you have to look for their actions not their talking and explanations. Then make sense of it on your own.

No wonder that this swamp of lies expands as society has made many healthy stances in life socially taboo, promoting sickness.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 am

Excellent post Lys.

Now not to post off-topic but, I just wanted to say I'm in a bad mood so I chose a new avatar, it's not permanent until I can think of another avatar. I'm in a bad mood because, this generation sucks and people are assholes, wish I could go back to the 50's where most people weren't assholes. The internet is a cesspool of evil, turns people into total assholes.

EDIT: The post of Lys seems to have disappeared, maybe I was reading Page 1.

Anyway, I read everyone's posts of Page 15, good posts.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Non-aggression-principle:
I have no ambition for imposing my kind of order, my judgements, my sensibilities.
All I want is to protect weakness, to make society welcoming for parasites.
The cuckold-principle.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 9:38 am

"No one eats my cookies."

Is this a tautology? 'My' as an identifier appears to suggest, in some cases, that the only way one could eat their cookies is by there being some state of affairs where they have control over said cookies without having ownership. This is what's meant by theft, where property/material is considered in the ownership of someone else but utilized by a non-owner in a way that either makes it unavailable for the owner to utilize or a way the owner wishes it isn't utilized.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:09 am

When you develop the ability to casually speak mutually with another person on a high level as if it is on a basic low level, you have shifted yourself into a particular advance degree.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySun May 06, 2018 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really?

My desperate crying generation refusing to accept that they are old and no longer the target market, begging and pressurizing nokia into bringing back a new updated modern version of the old classic 3310 to sooth the misery that dwells within. Nokia's way of comforting it's old washed up customer base, allowing them to still "feel apart of it all"...

This reminds me of woody in toy story when buzz lightyear comes on the scene, Andy tosses woody to the side and he no longer feels wanted, then he starts to hate buzz out of jealousy because the attention is no longer on himself.

By the mere fact that Nokia actually responded and made this is actually incredibly laughable, especially in a such time where such technology is extremely outdated.

It's a good bye gift to all the people of a dead generation.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 EmptySat May 12, 2018 4:02 pm

When you stop blaming the way of people on mental illness or evilness, only then are you confronted with a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next