Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Headphones are for people who are too poor to play their music over speakers at a decent volume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Anfang wrote:
Headphones are for people who are too poor to play their music over speakers at a decent volume.

The Virgin Headphone, The Chad Boombox?

The only exception to this is if those speakers are attached to a car and bought with money given on the first of the month...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:35 am

I was thinking about the guy who has a selection of high-end headphones each for several hundreds if not over a thousand dollars but is too poor to play music over speakers due to the spreading bugman conditions in society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:58 am

I use headphones in public transport so I can pretend not to notice old people when they want me to get up and let them sit. Sometimes I don't even play anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:46 pm

As for the "boombox", I respect the chad playing Vivaldi, fashwave or ssomething in his car, side-windows cranked down, as he conquers the public space culturally.

Wrong music -> Btfo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 am

I use earphones in public transport (mostly drive a car) as well and if I have to go to crowded places so I don't have to pay attention to people who don't pay attention to others, but I will probably get one of those 70-80 € bluetooth speakers so I could blast in-your-face hardcore music (or any hostile genre) while walking the street, since there is atmospheric terrorism all over the place so why not create my own noise space to drown out obnoxious people, fuck these people...Especially since I am the kind of person who pays attention to others so my nerves get really tense seeing these reptilian brains walking around not paying attention, I get a headache very fast.

I have to take public transport maybe once or twice a year, but yet this pisses me off. I don't know how I could otherwise tolerate these people if I had to use public transport every week, but maybe I should. Of course not every single day is going to be bad, but it's good to be prepared.

Especially since I can't stand that people behave according to the season, when the sun is shining everyone is smiling and laughing, but when it's cloudy people are not smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:25 am

People sometimes talk about the "immersion" or "bang for the buck" of headphones over speakers but I think the real reason as to why people wear headphones are that you don't bother anybody else and or that you get less bothered by other people and both are a retreat of sorts.

I think that while retreating is not always bad, you can't nor should retreat all the time because soon you will have boxed yourself in, having no space left that is your (shared) territory.
Just because you behave "nicely" and don't "bother" anybody else doesn't mean that there is nobody out there who isn't taking up that space and normalises his "bothering" of other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Is this real?
Make up is such a dysgenic technology.
Maybe China-men have the eye to see through all that artificiality, having more experience with the unmasked reality but for me it's difficult to judge how much make up is on those Asian women faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:22 pm

When parasites compete, they do so in efficiency: a ratio of control/cost(expenditure). Every behavior change on a host by a parasite comes with a cost: instincts meant only for survival become redirected or destroyed. Parasites influence the host to sexually select for the parasite's benefit can degenerate the organism's species until it has become nothing but as hollow as a snail's shell. Integration, or unthinking/fundamental unity, becomes the parasite's main focus: the promotion of "tolerance".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Richard Russell wrote:
Nah im a white guy.

The Parasite, even in its finest hour, has failed to break the spirit which it resents. It once thought it could use chaotic entropy for its own end, only to find out that entropy has no master and favors those willing to dance with her instead of selectively using her and denying her relevance.

I have been recently told by an old acquaintance that I am "too negative" and perhaps perceives my negativity as a low-status signal only experienced by those who have failed to adapt or are maladaptive to the modern environment.

That negativity is the gift that chaos gave me when I lied dying, choking on my own positive assumptions, I crawled into the abyss not willing to let my ego and pride die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:58 pm

In a Memetic war, you end up fighting concepts that have yet to materialize, residing literally in your mind. Self-destruction, when you know you cannot help but succumb later, becomes an act of valor. Like a zombie-bitten ally putting a bullet in their own head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Today at 1:01 am

There is a war for Western conscience. The winner is the path of least resistance. Knowledge reveals resistance (risk) where previously there wasn't perceived to be any by those who did not know what they didn't know (perceiving no risk).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18