Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
nanobotti

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 8:52 pm

What are your opinions on Christopher Langan (allegedly worlds most intelligent man IQ between 190-210) and his Cognitive Theoretical Model of Universe (CTMU)?

For those who are not familiar with CTMU it's about reality being different the what we perceive. There are couple of different layers to this theory.

1) Information; signals travels from in space and time. When a person trows a ball your eyes catches the action from distance with lag (speed of light * distance). Only then can your eye receive a signal which goes to your brain where the information is processed. Already the reality is altered and you can can see meaning to see a moving ball. Even if the tiny difference in space is not the exact but close, it's still a sign of lag.  For instance our eyes can only focus on singular spot so close or far away, but never both in the same time. And while we receive information the object (ball) has moved from the spot we actually perceive.

2) To compensate with the already present distortion our brains have evolved to evaluate movement. Our psychology is full of functions that distort reality.

3) To understand reality we need to understand the rules reality and also how the human mind is working and how our brains adapt to reality. There are layers and layers of ways people fool them selves. Nihilism, cognitive dissonance.

Now somehow he also goes to the same road as Peterson and tries to prove god by math. There are so many people trying to prove god by singularity and math, and yet I see no correlation.

What do you guys think? I do like the man. Unlike Peterson he actually is honest when it comes to the realities of politics and social dynamics in the world.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:19 pm

nanobotti wrote:
What are your opinions on Christopher Langan (allegedly worlds most intelligent man IQ between 190-210) and his Cognitive Theoretical Model of Universe (CTMU)?
I don't comment on IQ scores.
Intelligence is more than just processing and pattern recognition.
Courage is a big part.  
A coward with high intelligence is a moron. He gives in to his needs/desires and sees only what he wants to see.

For those who are not familiar with CTMU it's about reality being different the what we perceive. There are couple of different layers to this theory.

nanobotti wrote:
1) Information; signals travels from in space and time. When a person trows a ball your eyes catches the action from distance with lag (speed of light * distance). Only then can your eye receive a signal which goes to your brain where the information is processed. Already the reality is altered and you can    For instance our eyes can only focus on singular spot close or far away, but not both in the same time. And while we receive information the object (ball) has moved from the spot we actually perceive.
This is part of what I've been calling 'lag' between the real and the interpretation of the real.
We are always a step behind....Heidegger called it a 'looking back'.
It explains why any believe that all is determined - believe in absolutely no free-will.
Choices are made automatically and the mind perceives them after-the-fact, as if some external will was in control....when it is its own.  

nanobotti wrote:
2) To compensate with the already present distortion our brains have evolved to evaluate movement. Our psychology is full of functions that distort reality.
To compensate sophisticated brains - not only human ones - find patterns in the patterns, using them to pre-empt what has yet to be.
Human brains project into future, further than less sophisticated brains, gain the advantage of efficiency. This is why humans dominate other species, faster, stronger, more durable than homo sapient.
Intelligence trumps all other mental and physical traits, because it uses space/time to its won advantage.

The human can also learn, and adapt this learning to its automated reaction, that occur without having to engage the conscious mind.
This is why free-will is not absolute, but it is neither absolutely absent. it has a negligible, yet over time, an determining effect.
Learning usurps inherited automated reactivity, but for it to become effective it must become second nature.
this is why in the eastern martial arts, continuous training make movements automated, so that the lucid mind need not be engaged.
Essentially, the individual - with great effort, will-power - can train himself to react, instinctively, and then perceive this react after-the-fact, as if someone else had willed it, or had chosen the reaction...for the reason stated in [1].  

nanobotti wrote:
3) To understand reality we need to understand the rules reality and also how the human mind is working and how our brains adapt to reality. There are layers and layers of ways people fool them selves. Nihilism, cognitive dissonance.
This forum is dedicated to exploring and analysing nothing but that.
No need for a 200 IQ.

Quote :
Now somehow he also goes to the same road as Peterson and tries to prove god by math. There are so many people trying to prove god by singularity and math, and yet I see no correlation.
Yeah...if this is true then he just discredited his hypothetical high IQ.
The concept of a 'one', also named 'god', is just how organic brains simplify/generalize a fluid, fluctuating world.
I've explained my positions on the relationships between subject/object, or noumenon/phenomenon, or ideal/real.
Mathematics is the most abstract language, second only to music....yet it is still a language. Like all languages it is representational = art.
God is linguistic - an idea. But which god? The Abrahamic one-God.
Nihilism has taken over the spirit of western man  it has infected him.
The Abrahamic one-god is true to itself - a numerical value, or a word, a symbol, existing only in the mind.
Like all abstractions it is theoretical, ideological, and so it is simplified/generalized reality.
It contradicts the experienced, just as all ideologies contradict, to one degree or another, the real.  

nanobotti wrote:
What do you guys think? I do like the man. Unlike Peterson he actually is honest when it comes to the realities of politics and social dynamics in the world.
Nothing he's said is new.
That he didn't try to make money - unlike Peterson - does tell me something about his spirit and his motives.
But it's to be expected that organisms sharing the same existence would come to similar conclusions.

Peterson is not only openly monotheistic, but his 'individualism' has a distinctly Protestant slant to it.
His constant deference to Solzhenitsyn and Jung, without ever mentioning all of their comments and writings, makes me suspicious about his intentions.
He alludes to things he never clearly states, and even goes out of his way to deny.
For example...his comments of women and intelligence allude to race, but he never clearly states it; his selective allusions to Jung and Solzhenitsyn hint at their 'other writings' but he never mentions them, but goes out of his way to contradict them....after he's declared them 'geniuses'.
He defends Christianity, right after quoting and showing passionate adulation for Nietzsche.

I suspect he is pro ideological (memetic) collectives, and denounces all genetic forms of them, because the former can be a product the individual can purchase and then change his mind and buy something else, placing him in the same camp he then exposes in regards to its own 'logic' as this is presently being unfolded concerning sexual identity.
He only seems to have issues with sexual misidentification, and accepts the abolishment of all other identifiers.
If the individual does not have the choice of belonging, or not to the 'collective' called male and/or female, then why can he opt out of the categories of 'race' and 'tribe'? Why is individuality only restricted by one factor, and no other?
How is one an individual when there's a one-god, all are a part of? A very hypocritical individuality....similar to the Christian.

I can only connect it to his Christian upbringing, and stated inclinations...force him to react to the madness liberalism - Nihilism as the foundation - is presently moving western man towards - western man in decline, and entering a Dark Age.
This is a remnant of Abrahamism, developed in a time when technologies could not replace males completely. But this is not the case on our time. Today we have technologies that make the male sperm obsolete.
This is why the 'logic' of Abrahamism can now go further than it ever had in the past. The only thing standing in its way is psychological reactions - remnants of a mind evolved in more austere and dangerous environments.
Women still need a warm body....they still need a biological male, even though they are totally indoctrinated into a system that has made him irrelevant - with her help.
What is happening now is humans are being socially engineered to become homosexuals...not males gay, buy female lesbian.The last is the ideal modern, cosmopolitan, citizen.
Peterson feels insulted by this, so he takes a stand. But does not follow it through to its source. He stays on the gender level where he can find a following....some Christian spiritualism that has not abandoned its faith.

He's either working to soften the transition, or he's hiding his true motives.
I'm leaning to the first possibility.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:46 am

nanobotti wrote:
allegedly worlds most intelligent man IQ between 190-210
Who calculated/judged this score? Some 240 IQ overlord?

wikipedia or something wrote:
Christopher Michael Langan is an American whose IQ was reportedly estimated to be "between 190 and 210". In Morris 2001, Langan relates that he took what was billed as "the world's most difficult IQ test" in Omni magazine, and he gives his IQ as "somewhere between 190 and 210". As a result of his score, he has been described as "the smartest man in America" as well as "the smartest man in the world" by some journalists.

Is this a joke? LOL
Journalists...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 7:00 am

Intelligence is proven in practice.
One aspect of it is its ability to simplify complicates subjects. The opposite is the case when too much convoluted language and prose is employed - pretext of intelligence sues such methods.
Intelligence perceives patterns in the patterns, so it's able to describe the same concept using many different metaphors and linguistic combinations, because the patterns are 'outside' the mind, and the representational patterns inside the mind (ideas thoughts) can be adapted to it.

When I come across complex, specialized lingo, with no ability to explain using more simplified language, I become very suspicious.

The pattern itself is a simplification of a more complicated process.

nanobotti

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:39 am

Anfang wrote:
nanobotti wrote:
allegedly worlds most intelligent man IQ between 190-210
Who calculated/judged this score? Some 240 IQ overlord?

I think he went extensive IQ testing. I don't doubt his score, but I do believe he is very emotionally attached to it. I think he is taken by the idea of "justice", seeing himself as a person that doesn't get respect what he thinks he deserves, and to support his structured ideals he needs a god. In end of the day he needs there to be a heaven and hell, a judgement. He didn't hint it anything like that, but he gives this vibe underneath his facade.

I did listen to all I could find interviews of him, which is just couple of radio long interviews. I just started to go through his book in an audio form, but I find difficulty concentrating while doing other stuff at the same time. It means I just have to solely listen to it all by myself.  

But his belief in god I think is a form of nihilism which Satyr has talked about before, which is just a sign that nihilism can overtake even the smartest of us. I think the dualistic binary structure of our cognition is a forcing us to be nihilistic at some form of another especially if we have emotinal connection to our ideas. It's something we are born with, and need intelligent forcing to overcome. It's so easy to just emerge in absolutes and ideas selling comfort.  

That being said I agree with him in many cases. By listening to him you can sense that he is very articulate and fast thinker. He clearly is in track with most what we say and think, but god is something he can't get over with.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:38 am

Chris 'if we import Somalis why not gorillas' Langan (yes he actually said that)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nanobotti

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:31 am

Slaughtz wrote:
Chris 'if we import Somalis why not gorillas' Langan (yes he actually said that)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's a really useful way to troll leftist. "Worlds smartest man compared somalis to a gorilla"

The Kvetching is without a doubt something to observed.
Back to top Go down
nanobotti

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Conspiracies and conspiracy theories are very touchy topic. Lot's of misinformation, trolls, people derailing and attacking all those who seek the truth. Most people are afraid of this. Afraid of losing face. Anonymity is a shield that frees minds and opens mouths.

Some ideas are too fantastic to be true, and yet these ideas slowly creep in. We see odd patterns. Something is not right. The doubt creeps in. For constant memetic war that has been going on and it's realization makes a man disillusioned. What is real? Am I just imagining? Why doesn't everyone else see this?

Everything in society is weaponized into ideological war, and thus those that see a pattern emerge from it, and see their culture as it is, a weapon against white people, and thus they find themselves demoralized in the weight of it all. Finding themselves alone. Unable to talk to their peers, as they are part of the herd. Part of the problem. It's not their fault, and yet it is.

There are two psychological charecters. One is the sheep, who goes to work every day, waits for the weekend to go to a bar and drink, watches TV or plays video games to find purpose, a self worth, and to escape the emptiness of modern existence.

Then there is the other. It is a specific psychological character; a conspiracy theorist. He is slandered, vilified, made to look goofy in every movie, TV-show, and yet he is the only type of a person that can resist the system. Those conspiracy theorist that see patterns of inconsistencies, dishonesty, hypocritical ways of acting, are only ones that see trough it all. They might not have a full picture, they might have a distorted picture, but they know something is not right and seek answers. That's a hell of a lot more then the average sheep who is afraid to see and ultimately seek.

It's only those who who able to see patterns and are not afraid to look for more. Some people don't want to disturb their every day life, and to those questioning the official truth is something scary. The average person compartmentalizes his world and gives authorities his blind trust just because he is unable to even fathom an alternative motive. He cannot see other people as they are with their illogical ways to defend a positions or idea, and thus they cannot even start to question their own beliefs. The social pressure against ideas contrary to popular belief is humongous. Such pressure towards ideas and their discoveres is made to keep other from participating in the dialogue. This keeps them in cage. A mental prison where they themselves hold the doors locked.

And while conspiracy theorist have the capacity to oppose the system by their awareness and speaking about it, they have also the capacity to go overboard. Realizing the system as a hostile towards you brings forward paranoia, fear.

Those who seek truth an argument from authority isn't enough. They need to follow the logical path themselves. Conspiracy theorist have lost all trust in his society, experts, academia, institutions, books. Everything that relies on authority fly out of the window. Such roads are dangerous, because it might bring forward total nihilism towards everything, truth, and even one self.

The powers that be just need to feed that distrust. To find or manufacture distrust in everyday reality. To bring forward paranoia with confirmation bias, and after making a dumb man seem foolish just freeze it and make fun of it and generalize it into a stereotype against all people that seek truth. That's the the way to destroy those who seek truth. To lumb them with people who believe in big foot, UFO's, Mothman or gang stalking.

The average sheep don't want to confront ideas that might point out that they have been wrong in a subject. Nobody want to admit that they are wrong or being played. They seek ways to dismiss people they don't fully understand. A paranoid person is easily marginalized, and categorized with the rest of the loonies.

We humans have limited attention and capacity to understand and gather information. So we specialize and standardize. That's how we evolved from agricultural society to industrial and later to informational society with high speed optic fiber connections, radio, internet, satellites, cellphones, etc. We take granted everyday technological achievements we don't fully understand. We take comfort knowing that there are other people who know things we don't. And while we do this, we become ignorant, docile.

Human state is constant struggle to overcome weaknesses. To accept weakness in front of it being exploited, and not caring about it, is a sign of defeat.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Calling a theory a conspiracy theory, no matter how much reasoning is backing it up, is a good way to discredit it, without offering counter-arguments.
Including a rational possibility along side Big Foote and alien abduction claims, ridicules a hypothesis.

Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Satyr wrote:
nanobotti wrote:
I don't comment on IQ scores.
Intelligence is more than just processing and pattern recognition.
Courage is a big part.  
A coward with high intelligence is a moron. He gives in to his needs/desires and sees only what he wants to see.

Intelligence is the ability to recognize patterns (with the ultimate purpose to make accurate predictions.)

I don't know what is it that IQ tests measure in practice, but I think it's correct to say that IQ is defined as the speed with which patterns are recognized.

If we accept the above definitions, it follows that it is a contradiction in terms to say that someone with a high IQ is a moron.

It is confusing to do so.
Even though a lot of us do it in practice.

It would be much better to say that being intelligent is not the same as being realistic (i.e. having an accurate model of reality.)

Being intelligent simply means being fast at processing data (i.e. recognizing patterns contained within it) without any regard for the kind of data that is being processed.

What good is intelligence if all you're doing is extracting patterns from imaginary data?
It's good -- it's not that it is not -- but only for the purpose of dealing with sensory data that is similar to it.

It becomes a problem when imagination is confused with reality.

At any rate:

1) You need experience.
2) In order to acquire experience, you need senses.
3) And in order to memorize the experienced, to retain it long enough so that you can intellectually process it, you need courage (i.e. you must not fear the possible negative implications too much.)

So you can be extremely intelligent, but having no contact with the world around you, your models of reality are either lacking or they are very poor.

You can be intelligent and completely wrong at the same time. No logical contradiction whatsoever.

So yes, Langan might or might not be the most intelligent person in the world and at the same time completely wrong. Which I think he is -- I mean wrong.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:19 am

nanobotti wrote:
For those who are not familiar with CTMU it's about reality being different the what we perceive.

[..]

1) Information; signals travels from in space and time. When a person trows a ball your eyes catches the action from distance with lag (speed of light * distance). Only then can your eye receive a signal which goes to your brain where the information is processed. Already the reality is altered and you can can see meaning to see a moving ball. Even if the tiny difference in space is not the exact but close, it's still a sign of lag.  For instance our eyes can only focus on singular spot so close or far away, but never both in the same time. And while we receive information the object (ball) has moved from the spot we actually perceive.

This simply means that what we see at some point in time t is a reflection of something that occurred earlier than that point in time t. This does not mean that what we see is incorrect, false or otherwise different from reality.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:29 am

I've met very smart individuals that thought and did the stupidest things.
Processing speed is necessary, but so is the courage and integrity to accept what you see.

Like a fast computer, with a super-processor, being infected by a virus that warps its computations.
Weakness corrupts intelligence, so does emotion.
Self-interest and automated reactions can corrupts the mind's objectivity.

Patterns in patterns need interpretation, to be useful.
Patterns are perceived. Patterns in those patterns are recognized.
We call them meaning.
What do they mean?
How can I determine their meaning?
Application, or juxtaposition of theory with reality - ideal with real - requiring integrity and honesty.

How I understand meaning is as the matrices of inter-connectivity between phenomena; a sort of mental map.
Like any map it does not only give you places, but elevations, distances.
Translate this to cognitive contexts and they become degrees, orientation.
So, the mind has to not only perceive patterns in the patterns but must perceive how they inter-connect, and how they relate, or how, and to what degree they affect one another.
This is where even an intelligent mind can go wrong - under- over-estimating the degrees.
Hellenic balance is important here.

Passion, ego can warp judgements.
It takes a particular psychology to see clearly, ro as clearly as possible, without taking tis own ego or self-interests into consideration, and without allowing tis automatic reactions, like emotions - to direct its conclusions.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:44 am

I knew a guy who was very smart...but his need to get laid made him stupid. Every waitress that smiled at him he thought was interested in him.
Spherical intelligence requires a blend of masculine/feminine traits.

Too much masculinity, and you become bland, and dull, and socially inept, unable to perceive yourself as others do, gaining an objective understanding of yourself.
Empathy is vital.
The nerd is an example of a highly intelligent individual, with minimal social skills, and minimal self-awareness.
Such individuals deal in raw data, empiricism, and have minimal imagination, and therefore stunted empathic abilities.
Masculinity has overwhelmed the psyche.  
Too much mind, not enough body.

Too much feminine and you are engulfed by intuitions, needs, desires, your brain immersed in social ambitions and romantic idealism.
You judge in prose, poetics, you see magical forces, confusing the products of your own mind for external phenomena.
The romantic idealist is an example of such a mind, seeing things that are not present, or connecting phenomena in the most positive, humanitarian, self-serving ways possible. Hedonism has replaced reason. the Passions are in control.  
Femininity has overwhelmed the psyche.
Too much body, not enough mind.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 6:40 pm

As with everything else, when reading books one must apply a cost-benefit analysis and ask themselves - is this book worth reading?

Some books are worth reading in and of themselves.

Others are worth reading purely because they are popular. If one wants an insight into the mind of the masses, that is.

Other books are useless or even harmful - doubly harmful in fact, if they both contain harmful ideas, and make one waste time reading them.

This is why burning certain books can be a rational thing - it's burning a memetic disease.

Books are good and useful to the extent they aid more effective action.

The idea that all books are good or that even if they're bad they should be read, is an insult to good books, as any praise given to the unworthy is an insult to the worthy and any time spent reading the unworthy books is time not spent reading the worthy, there is a limited amount of praise and time to go around.

Book worms are people whose lives revolve around reading books, usually fictional books, and then they live through the characters. Which is why it's viewed as, and is, pathetic.

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 7:03 pm

It is beneficial to keep around books, quarantined, like one does a virus; to study - develop immunities/vaccines. Burning books to the point of total destruction is nearly Semitic - but so is treating books like they're 'holy' (American secular Semitism).
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Destroying a virus is a type of immunity and might overall be more beneficial.

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 am

You speak because you can or you can because you speak.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:31 am

Becoming immune to a virus makes any effort to eradicate it, completely, a matter of choice.
The virus keeps the immune system strong.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:00 am

What happens when the patient fears the cure more than the disease?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am

apaosha wrote:
What happens when the patient fears the cure more than the disease?
This is an issue.
Münchhausen Syndrome & Münchhausen Syndrome by Proxy are options in a victim-based Nihilistic system.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm

from the article:

Totally based General something guy right there...
Yes, yes, we need to fight that radical I. terrorism by sending European soldiers into the Middle-East to defend "our values". Values like importing the "non-radical" peoples of the world into Europe.

No wait, the General must be talking about removing the non-Europeans from Europe. That's what he and his Swedish pal must be talking about while not having been removed from the command structure yet.

#Our values, my fellow Europeans of all colours and shades
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Being ugly, shitty person
+
Being comfortable with bottomless self-deception
=
Having the desire to destroy what reveals or reminds you of being ugly/shitty person.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 9:23 pm

You know, the funny thing is that I'm not sure if I would have achieved this level of awareness if society was structured more to my likeness. I don't think I would need to. Things would make sense and be functional, so I wouldn't question anything too deeply.

Now that I live in a system which makes no sense at all, I can't help but to constantly ask why and question everything.

The former life would be preferable, but the latter is still preferable to being one of the sheep and just going along with the herd to the slaughter.

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Im responding here as to not take the other thread on a tangent.

Autsider wrote:
I have no idea what you're even talking about. Women are easy to dominate, only men can truly test other men's "vitality". Dominating women in all realms is basic for men in a healthy society, in-group and out-group male hierarchies are the real tests.

If "men" can't even pass that basic test... lol. Current reality happens, I guess.

And yeah, you seem to know my opinions about masculine women already. About as healthy to society as men becoming feminine and cutting off their dicks and putting on a skirt. More a symptom than the disease itself, but still undesirable.

Dominance in the bedroom, there is something submissive about "needing" to have sex as a man. Perhaps it comes easy to you, but nonetheless there is a dependence to a degree. Its easy for you to claim, that healthy men should dominate in all realms without actually going through the everyday struggles which drained men of their vitality far more than the average work day today. Think of how many men you actually depend on just to type the words you do on this site? To think the thoughts we do? Instead of fighting, hunting, running, carrying, shivering, planning, watching, every... single... day..., there has been a decline but i don't hold our ancestors as some superhuman gods who were THAT different than us, whose vitality was near endless.

What is so bad about masculine women? Seems to me they just have a higher standard for the man they want, although many times unrealistic.

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Its easy for you to claim, that healthy men should dominate in all realms

Women are about as difficult to dominate as 12-13y old boys, both physically and mentally. Extreme exceptions notwithstanding, if an adult male cannot dominate such a young male, he would be rightfully seen as defective.

It's like saying that walking demands some special magical vitality. Maybe... if the average man is handicapped.

Quote :
Instead of fighting, hunting, running, carrying, shivering, planning, watching, every... single... day...

You can still do some of these things every single day. It's not mutually exclusive with typing.

Generally spending time in nature is recommended. It cleanses and purifies the soul.

Quote :
What is so bad about masculine women? Seems to me they just have a higher standard for the man they want, although many times unrealistic

The same thing that is bad about effeminate men. They possess the traits opposite of those which are optimal for their biological sex, which necessitates the other sex to also do this, so it's a double problem as neither sex can be at optimal functionality. Which is why in healthy societies they would be heavily repressed or bogged. I talked about this already in other threads...

What does "masculine woman" even mean? How can an entity that spreads its legs and wants its holes penetrated and filled, be called masculine? What kind of a joke is that?

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:54 pm

A woman is easily dominated...unless....unless she is protected by a strong masculine entity.
In nature this was an alpha male....or a beta male that acted as an ally against her in-group antagonists.

A 'masculine woman' - a.k.a. a bull-dyke, a lesbian, or the infamous 'strong independent woman'....is what happens when masculinity declines.
Nature abhors vacuums, in all contexts - including authority and domination.
Women attempt to fill-in the void left by feminization,a nd the production of emasculated males, as part of a social ideal.
This, too, validates the myth of parity, and 'gender being a social construct'.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 pm

Im thinking about this in the context of balance, if a man dominates in a certain area, there has to be a COST for that dominance that causes him to lose dominance in another. Or do you think he suffers no cost for all of his advantages?

Satyr wrote:
A 'masculine woman' - a.k.a. a bull-dyke, a lesbian, or the infamous 'strong independent woman'....is what happens when masculinity declines.
Nature abhors vacuums, in all contexts - including authority and domination.
Women attempt to fill-in the void left by feminization,a nd the production of emasculated males, as part of a social ideal.
This, too, validates the myth of parity, and 'gender being a social construct'.

I meant it with regards to a masculine attitude, women whose potential has been hijacked and morphed to serve an abstract ideal. Many of the outspoken women regurgitating traditional ideals today used to be former feminists such like this one.

Although Id think Autsider would be suspicious of their motives as am I, and there does seem to be something emasculating about a man who allows his woman to be outspoken like this while he remains in the shadows.

Perhaps Varg's relationship somewhat represents the ideal relationship, with a woman in the shadows instead.

I don't know, part of me thinks there was always some women like this, perhaps more today, but id think their masculine disposition at least the procreative aspects would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:46 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Im thinking about this in the context of balance, if a man dominates in a certain area, there has to be a COST for that dominance that causes him to lose dominance in another. Or do you think he suffers no cost for all of his advantages?
For every cost there is a benefit and for every benefit a cost.
This also refers to the Yin/Yang eastern symbolization of cosmic balance.
We'll not get chaos involved here, because it modifies things.
In the contexts of order- where life emerges, balance is harmony.
chaos is the force that continuously challenges and unbalances, forcing life to be continuously seeking and approaching balance, but never attaining absolute balance.

Domination requires constant vigilance. Stress.
This is the cost, - the price of power- and this is why males are short-lived and the expendable sex.
When you acquire something you deny it to other.
The more you acquire (appropriate) the most you deny.

Look at how humans dominate the planet earth, throwing it off-balance.
They create localized abundance by denying it to other localities.

Another cost for dominance is responsibility. the dominator becomes responsible for the ones he/she dominates, even if it to kill them.

It's not easy to be king.
Harder to maintain kingship than to ascend to the throne.

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Some of the costs of dominance are those Satyr listed. Not losing dominance in some other area. Often the more dominance you have, the easier it is to acquire more.

Ultimately men end up paying far more costs if they are not dominant, which is to say, dominance is profitable for men.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Another thing...power seeds its own weakness.
Dominance creates the circumstances for being dominated.
A dominant boxer, for example, eventually runs out of competitors that can challenge him. Then he begins to atrophy. His skills decline.

Another example...men dominate. To out-compete any challengers they invented tools (weapons) which eventually made their masculine traits obsolete, or less relevant.
The weapons males invented to dominate become tools for them to be dominated.

Today a feeble fag, or a woman, or a child, with a semi-automatic can take down a 6'6" muscled behemoth, without even breaking a sweat.
Men invented nuclear weapons that make warfare suicidal...forcing males to adopt feminine methods of 'competition'...like words.
In the past words were unmanly. Actions settled things.

Another example...Europeans dominated all other races.
Their past, historical, dominance, has become the source of them being dominated by inferior races.

It's all part of the cycle.
This coming Dark Age will be Europe's genetic holocaust.
Destruction through 'love' or passion - sex. Hedonism.
It's what made ancient-Sparta decline and disappear. They became so powerful their old austerity became superfluous and difficult to justify to younger generations.
They became Athenians.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next