HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 am

AutSider wrote:
"Bullying" can be a useful mechanism for keeping the weak and degenerate in check and preventing them from getting uppity.

I think that when you bully people that they become more resentful and more arrogant. Not the other way around.

I don't see what's the point in killing, let alone bullying, weak people e.g. people who are morbidly obese.

Why would you want to kill a morbidly obese person? Is he really a threat to anyone? Of course, you don't need to help him, but why would you want to expend your effort in an attempt to kill him or to bully him? If noone is helping him to lose weight, and if noone is feeding him, he will eventually die.  That would be a natural death.

Of course, people can become dissatisfied with life even though they were never bullied, but bullying makes it worse, not easier.

Quote :
When you look at what kids actually "bully" each other for, it makes sense. Being obese is a sign of unfitness. Having glasses is a sign of unfitness. Having acne is a sign of unfitness. Being a faggot is a sign of unfitness. Etc.

If someone is unfit, it makes no sense to point it to their face, let alone to mock them for it. But if they are being too aggressive in their attempt to convince other people that their needs should be taken care of no matter what, that's a different story. That's psychological violence. And if someone is violent towards us, we should take whatever measures necessary to counter the negative consequences we would suffer as a consequence of their violence.

Weakness is harmless. To be weak in some regard means to be unable to do something. For example, to be physically weak means to be unable to perform certain class of physical actions e.g. to walk. But being weak in one regard does not imply being weak in another. So if you're physically weak that does not mean you cannot convince other people to take care of your needs by messing up with their reason. So it is strength that can be dangerous -- never weakness on its own -- and it is strength coupled with certain intentions that is dangerous. Whether that strength is coupled with weakness or not is, truth to be told, irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:48 am

All psychological "strengths" are double-edged swords. Become schizophrenic enough, you'll kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:53 pm

All strengths are double edged swords. You can either use them against others or use them against yourself.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:16 pm

When the laws are unjust, the only way to achieve a semblance of justice is to act outside of them. In such a system, justice becomes something one "gets away with" doing.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 9:03 am

In a sewer, the measure of success is one's ability to keep their nose above the stench and avoid shit and filth to the extent it is possible. Some filthiness is inevitable and a healthy purity becomes childish idealism.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 am

If money is pretty much all that defines your social status (besides adopting third world children and telling everybody how evil Whitey is) then people will do stupid things to show that they are worthy company.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 11:04 am

Only means higher expectations of the working class, meaning less ability for their masters to indirectly thieve my money - or else the working class starts getting pissed off and they will be beheaded. I like to spend my time and money ensuring that their expectations are very high, so all my racial kin will benefit - unless/until I have a family (then my excess goes to racial kin, as much as possible).
Back to top Go down
polishyouth

polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Quote :
Only means higher expectations of the working class, meaning less ability for their masters to indirectly thieve my money - or else the working class starts getting pissed off and they will be beheaded.
I'm not sure what you mean, could you explain further?

haha, so sheltered...my sister was sexually harassed, not to a point of rape, and the emotions of frustration and anger and a wanting for revange almost caused me to hammer up the niggers responsible...so i can totally understand him but not two american idiots, one a philosopher, the other an mma martial artist living in their own isolated communities never having dealt with filthy world and being completely unable to empathize...what can they know? a nation of drugged-up liars and hypocrites calling out other hypocrites completely drowned in a feminine frenzy fucking eachother left and right whilst not busy thinking whos guilty of what and what should be done to save another victimised segment of their population...
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:35 pm

polishyouth wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean, could you explain further?

Dumb spending, hedonism, and spoiled citizens become more irate with their masters when they expect a lot and it's denied to them - despite their culpable stupidity (and the real theft taking place). If you don't provide enough bread or circus, such as those cars, they will start looking for who is culpable. If there is no bogeyman ('white racists' 'capitalists') then they start looking at the actual power structure and revolt. The higher their expectations, the more likely they are to revolt/cause chaos.

The myth of racism post-WW2 was helpful to every capitalist power broker, and why it's indoctrinated in colleges today. It provides a scapegoat for their exploitation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:49 pm

The naive idealistic cunts of The View are still living in a haze of post-modern 'goodness' permeating the world now that God  has been declared 'dead'.

They have no clue what 'hypergamy' is, or how they think. They still believe its some magical process, of 'falling in and out of love'. Something 'pure' and 'clean' with no 'evil' motives.
Evolution Psychology is something strange. They live in a world of 'mysterious' chemistries' and 'magical' processes of attraction and love.  
It's not the guy's dick, or his money, or his physical symmetry...no it's something mysterious and pure, and divine.
Why do they fall in and out of love, with the masterly quickness of Houdini?
They don't know. All they can 'feeeeeeeeel' is that its innocent, and pure.

Addendum...

http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
polishyouth

polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 pm

I began praying before a meal, and also praying on my lunch break...I do a Roman Catholic prayer in both cases, I kneel in the church for the longer prayer and do a very quick prayer that I've memorised before each meal and then talk with myself or explore an anxiety or some other emotional state that has been following me around...I am not religious in the Christian sense, I don't feel a need to believe in God in a typical sense nor does Christianity appeal to me that much but it is a ritual that I began to feel a need to manifest, especially the eating prayer, since I am disgusted by lack of oral hygiene, any sort of disgusting munching, spitting, licking, sticking ones tongue out drives me crazy like few things do so now I have both a system I've developed to practise hygenic and orderly consumption aswell as as excsue to tell disgusting imbecyles to leave me alone whilst I consume my meals(I tell them I'd like to spend a meal conteplating my greatfulnes to God etc.).
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 6:27 pm

The ancient-Greeks did not kneel to anyone...not to kings, not to the gods.
They preyed standing, with their arms outstretched and their palms upward.
Kneel to nothing and nobody...bow to nothing and nobody...don't even bob your head like a maniac before a wall.
Pray with your chest out and arms stretched out, to the sky, to the sun, to the moon...to the trees.
That's what I do.
Or meditate sitting, straight back, head high.

Giving thanks is a ancient pagan practice.
Even the Native Americans showed gratitude to the buffalo that gave their life to sustain them.
'Thanksgiving' is part of Indo-European traditions.
One thanks nature, through the gods, as one thanks and worships his ancestors through himself.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Pretending to be a Christian or an agnostic questioning his faith is useful for social reasons. There's usually no point arguing subjects like religion. It's simple. If people have the capacity and interest for truth, they'll find it by themselves. If they lack one of these things, they'll tend to deny the truth. In both cases you don't influence the outcome much. Maybe I'll throw a clue here and there, see how they react, if they're open-minded or not, but I don't get into any serious, heated discussions with others anymore. Besides, most of my insights and conclusions I've come to are too valuable to be shared with everybody, I only share them with the in-group. I prefer the masses remain ignorant on some things, makes them easier to deal with and easier to get what I want from them.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 4:18 am

I'd had a long day in the city once, I was feeling exhausted and overwhelmed by the crowds in the streets, so I ducked into a church that I saw down a side street. There was a Romanian beggar inside the doorway and the pews contained only a few very old people. They noticed me and I seemed to be a distinct oddity to them. My youth and the fact I wasn't a foreigner or a parasite, I assume.
A church is a very serene building. Even in spite of the monstrosity on the cross displayed everywhere. We should definitely have these holy places.
I prefer the woods though.
I didn't pray, but I did reflect on the irony of someone like me finding a rewarding experience in a church, and the unpleasant significance of the hope-filled glances the old people were giving me. Irish Catholicism educated my people in Hedge Schools when they were forbidden to receive a proper education legally. It has an important part in our history and identity, to the point where the country was a de facto Catholic theocracy. They then abandoned this and became modern, Americanized, and voted in homosexual marriage and abortion. A total inversion and contradiction you'd think, but my theory on Irish psychology is that whatever era it finds itself in it strives to be a paragon of piety of whatever the current dominant (foreign) ideology is; be that Christianity or whatever you call the modern iteration (Neo-Liberal Secular-Humanist Holocaustianity). They've substituted an ancient emasculation for a newer one. Very few young people are religious nowadays. We all stare into the abyss and must find comfort in some way, even if it's just television.
When I felt more relaxed, I left. Human, all too human.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 5:57 pm

As many other things, the idea of free market has come to denote the opposite of what it really is.

Free market = reality without a state that already has a monopoly on violence to such an extent that an individual doesn't even stand a 0.1% chance to defeat it.

So free market is just reality without any human constructs imposed upon it.

As soon as you involve violence to enforce a particular kind of marketplace, it's by definition not free anymore.

And how one applies violence - what they ban, and what they permit or incentivize, determines the sustainability and productivity of the market, which in turn determines the capacity for violence.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:04 pm

In all masculine interactions violence is always a possibility. In feminine interactions it never is. They replace violence with bad publicity a.k.a. gossip ruining reputations, a.k.a market value, or sales potentials.
But all that is Jew thinking.
Worrying about your value in relation to other, is part of the Marxist/Capitalism paradigm, measuring all in relation to others and how you appeal to them. A form of prostitution.
You hear it in cRap music, or all modern fArt, evaluating quality through quantity of sales and/or popularity.
It's tied up with self-consciousness.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 6:22 am

Most people and men especially being weak, brainwashed slaves in the modern world has its costs, but also offers certain benefits. Since we have to endure and suffer the costs, we might as well seize the benefits too.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:52 am

You don't have the physique, the strength or stamina to be a good athlete.

Some would think that this is only a matter of training, exercising enough, but besides time and energies being limited there are physical limitations on a genetic level.

Some would accept that there are physical/genetic limitations and not everybody can compete on an equal footing but only if it's about matters of the body. What they do mean by "body" is the thing that is you but without the mind.

When it comes to the mind some people would think that things like intelligence or strength of will/determination or strength of focus is something which is only a matter of training or if you want the individual to remain innocent/child-like to be a matter of society or upbringing and so on. But it's not, just like a disadvantageous physique (at the very least for certain tasks) can't be exercised away, so is the mind constrained by its individual limitations.

Modernity sold people the idea that the individual can be fixed to be brought to an equal footing, more so, he can fix himself with the tools provided by society.
People don't believe this anymore, the scam lost its potency with increasing numbers of disenchanted serfs.

Post-modernity found that it's more profitable and believable for now to sell you self-worth and good feelings by dismantling the ideals of health and strength and by spitting on the representations of health and strength.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 3:28 am

W H D Rouse's translation of The Odyssey is garbage, thus proven: "your mother is Penelopeia; thank God for that."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 3:23 pm

Political news, so many lies.
Yes....

Health articles, they will probably not be filled with agenda driven shit/lies.
Hmmm....

All areas have become filled with incompetent or agenda driven people.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 2:08 pm

Imagine being moved to tears and having what appears to be an orgasm over a Star Wars trailer. Skip to around 1:50 if you don't want to listen to him.
What's disturbing to me about this is not that movies can evoke this kind of behaviour in a person, they're not actually that sophisticated, it's more that this individual is so decrepit that he experiences transcendence from something as cheap and tacky as Hollywood. He has devolved into a perpetual manchild squeeing over movie heroes leaping around to dramatic music designed to trigger his endorphins. It's like a mindless beast being emotionally prodded around by having the pleasure centers of it's brain directly stimulated by electrodes or something. Is this a human being or a domesticated animal.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Another example of the Circus world we live in - full of Clowns.
This is a ...'man'.

Kvasir

Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 2:41 pm

There are the clowns who are naturally disposed to their degeneracy, and the ones who have taking a liking to the facial cosmetics and costumes, unwilling to remove them, the "Jokers". Many of the clowns have learned to react the way they do, like good trained doggies of institutionalization. Laugh, smile, joke, be overly-expressive, gesticulate, shout, blubber, all at exactly the right moments. Why try to be anything, when nihilism is your religion? It gives you the license to laugh and mock and degrade yourself to the lowest depths of depravity, and if you can add a little intellectual flare to it in the process, you receive praise. Hence, Why so serious?
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 5:07 pm

Kvasir wrote:
There are the clowns who are naturally disposed to their degeneracy, and the ones who have taking a liking to the facial cosmetics and costumes, unwilling to remove them, the "Jokers". Many of the clowns have learned to react the way they do, like good trained doggies of institutionalization. Laugh, smile, joke, be overly-expressive, gesticulate, shout, blubber, all at exactly the right moments. Why try to be anything, when nihilism is your religion? It gives you the license to laugh and mock and degrade yourself to the lowest depths of depravity, and if you can add a little intellectual flare to it in the process, you receive praise. Hence, Why so serious?

Calling Eric Butts a clown seems really degrading to actual clowns, such as Jon Tron, Carlin or the Joker. Since when did run of the mill boring bugmen now become considered "clowns"...let alone high-level clowns like that.

Also, the first bit of the video was boring, but when he started fake-crying it became laughably stupid, he is an actor, fake-crying to appeal to an audience of the l.c.d...meme culture.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 6:42 am

apaosha wrote:

What's disturbing to me about this is not that movies can evoke this kind of behaviour in a person, they're not actually that sophisticated, it's more that this individual is so decrepit that he experiences transcendence from something as cheap and tacky as Hollywood. He has devolved into a perpetual manchild squeeing over movie heroes leaping around to dramatic music designed to trigger his endorphins. It's like a mindless beast being emotionally prodded around by having the pleasure centers of it's brain directly stimulated by electrodes or something. Is this a human being or a domesticated animal.

I've been thinking the same, how can you not be ashamed of your own existence just by looking the mirror at this point, no amount of heroin would soften your brain like that or make you think your existence is justified, dysgenics is devastating. Also he might lack so much life experience he actually looks up to super heroes as ideal ubermensch
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:29 am

Satyr wrote:
Russian barbarians are Europe's last hope. Europe is too infested, by a parasite-meme, and too infected by a virus-meme - called Nihilism - to be able to awaken form tis death-slumber.
Barbarian Viking blood will invigorate it, if it survives that long.
Orientals will provide the distraction, the energy draining menace to peel away American hegemony.
The culture-of-no-culture is dying. Obama was a sign. The slew of imbecile representatives of Presidential power, is another.
Currently Trump is trying to arrest the damage done, but the parasite-meme has already determined the American empire's fate; it has already infiltrated and infestation the core of the host it is draining. See who controls pornography, pop-music, food industry, Hollywood, television, 'News, media, art, i.e. fArt are indicative of its decline and it will take the world down with it, into this Dark Age.

From what I've seen and concluded Russia is pretty much a miserable shithole and Russians are very ignorant and dumb on the average, so maybe that ignorance is mistaken for having some secret wisdom, but in the end that ignorance doesn't get you very far. And because of the wars there isn't much competition between men due to the lack of them so you can be a ugly drunk who can't even take care of your personal hygiene and still get a woman and Putin gives you 10,000 rubles for having children.

Even Finland has some eastern influence of being miserable, but it's a bit different. In Russia you have to hide the little happiness you might have even more so or else other people will become jealous and try fuck you over. (misery loves company, you can't let other people have better lives than you.)

So that's why I switched from nationalism to tribalism, Russian nationalism is very dumb and I don't think they will be saving anyone

I also concluded that being high on trust correlates on having high intelligence while being low on intelligence you are very suspicious of others
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:39 am

Satyr wrote:
What I like to do, sometimes' is to watch and wait to see how long it will take for a 'smart' man to figure out what and who he is dealing with.
the infection of 'equality' warps many judgements, and they persist to treat others as if they were worthwhile, and they could use reason to come to some kind of consensus.
This shows a naivete not only about humans but about what the world is and how it works.

I always make the mistake of expecting the same from others than I do of myself and giving other people excuses, I should learn to get second opinion from others. Even being non-egalitarian I am not judging people harshly enough

or actually it's because of the first thing I mentioned, I falsely kept believing people can transcend, but most of them can't, no matter what you introduce them into
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:25 am

Jarno wrote:

From what I've seen and concluded Russia is pretty much a miserable shithole and Russians are very ignorant and dumb on the average, so maybe that ignorance is mistaken for having some secret wisdom, but in the end that ignorance doesn't get you very far. And because of the wars there isn't much competition between men due to the lack of them so you can be a ugly drunk who can't even take care of your personal hygiene and still get a woman and Putin gives you 10,000 rubles for having children.

Even Finland has some eastern influence of being miserable, but it's a bit different. In Russia you have to hide the little happiness you might have even more so or else other people will become jealous and try fuck you over. (misery loves company, you can't let other people have better lives than you.)

So that's why I switched from nationalism to tribalism, Russian nationalism is very dumb and I don't think they will be saving anyone
This 'simplicity' and 'barbarianism' makes them immune to more modern variants of the disease.
Their unsophisticated is their immunity to language-based viruses and the parasites that use them to exploit and manipulate.

Jarno wrote:
I also concluded that being high on trust correlates on having high intelligence while being low on intelligence you are very suspicious of others
I disagree.
Being strong makes you more indifferent to the 'motives' of others.
Intelligence exposes you to more possibilities making you more careful, more suspicious....simplicity is trustful.
See dogs. they have no clue as to how a human thinks so they cannot destruct him, once he's gained it through treats - pleasure principle is most effective among simpler minds.
Higher intelligence perceives more and is aware of more probabilities, never being swayed by superficial displays, such as offering of treats - displays with possible ulterior motives.

But higher minds are also indifferent to the motives of inferior minds - especially when they are in small groups.
This is not an expression of putting their trust in them, but in their own superior comprehension of them.
So a man trusts not a dog, but his understanding of the dog's nature.He knows why it growls and when it will bite.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:32 am

Satyr wrote:
Being strong makes you more indifferent to the 'motives' of others.
Intelligence exposes you to more possibilities making you more careful, more suspicious....simplicity is trustful.

I put it way too simple so I can't disagree on that perspective, there are so many ways to screw over somebody or being unreliable, and I haven't yet found out a way how can you measure it and there are cultural differences. Have to go to the basic level, when the relationship has not developed at all, depends how much you count on the person, how much is at stake in relation to the persons assumed loyalty/"codependency".

Also there are much more sophisticated forms of dishonesty/deceit which are more subtle, being slimy and not taking responsibility, not taking taking the fault themselves, but yet not punishing the person who was claimed to be at fault, why should you take their word for it after this. I guess it's all about how much you can afford to let slide, how much can you forgive

When it comes to trusting/distrusting foreign people, a lot of people go against their common sense/instincts due to current anti-racist consensus (or just self-projecting). Let's say my views are based on Scandinavia, since I don't have much personal experience of mediterraneans for example. Different nationalities can have a different concept of time, stereotypical Finn is always exactly on time, and being on time can be used as a way to measure someones reliability

Here (and probably elsewhere) there are signs which states that "don't stand around here if you have no business/no idling", while all the middle-easterners go idle around shopping malls, while Finns only go out on weekends and do not idle around in that kind of places, they go there to shop and get out, they do not stay and idle since I think in general if you idle you are seen as a person who is up to no good. So there are a lot of these subtle behavioral patterns that you can use to judge a person. I'm sure there are a lot of suspicion/instincts going around in a lot of peoples heads before or during they make their decisions so it's a bit different being completely gullible, and now I even started to think my own mind process so I could say I do go through all these possible things that can go wrong, but still go along with it since I am prepared for it

Blacks and gypsies can behave in a way, if you don't trust them (like you shouldn't) it will empower their deceit, since deception is expected of them, they themselves just strengthen those stereotypes while acting as a victim of prejudice, they will never use honesty or good deeds to show that they are different or shatter the stereotypes by showing you they are capable of good, no, they will show you by robbing you, makes sense right (I heard years ago leftists arguing that the reason blacks do so much crime is because of constant negative news, wouldn't that make you want to prove them different??)
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:47 am

Reading this passage could potentially diminish the effectiveness of homeopathy for you, so consider this first. I'm being serious.

Some would say that homeopathy has no side-effects.
It doesn't have any side-effects? So it only has the desired effects?
Like...it does whatever I desire it to do...

But oh no, of course it has side-effects, would be fishy if it wouldn't have them.
It's just that they are not the nasty kind of side-effects you get from conventional medication (a.k.a. substances with actual effects, besides the placebo effect). It only comes with harmless side-effects. Or how about the side-effect can be that sometimes it doesn't have the desired effect?

So basically, homeopathy only has the effects you desire it to have and its side-effects are at worst that it doesn't have the desired effects.
You know, not so bad after all.
Let's hope they are not too pricey but then again for many people the amount of money they put on the table is the amount of faith they are bringing to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: