Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 6:47 pm

One of the few technologies that have regressed since WWII.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:42 am

AutSider wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its a symbiotic relationship, these white knight faggots want all the benefits of allowing their women to run free while not preventing foreign influences from taking advantage of such freedom.

I can understand the desire to allow your horse/animal to gallop and run wild once in a while, but that does not mean you do this while predators are around.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 7:55 am

Satyr wrote:

It's not the Spanish Flu but he is also too flippant about Italy (and China). Maybe doctors and nurse have just gotten hysterical in those two countries for no reason whatsoever or the capacities of their health systems are not sufficient to deal with the number of cases that need hospital care if you don't slow down the spread of the virus.
I don't think it's just a statistical interpretation issue as to why they were flipping out.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:05 am

I worked in the health field when SARS was the threat.
I saw all kinds of crazy precautions....only to have the disease disappear a year later. They used to scrub down the walls when beds were pushed through them with a patient.
I've actually entered low-pressure rooms with patients with SARS.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:40 am

It's kind of inverted.
When all was relatively new and unknown I was more concerned about the spread, there I made some preparations, so I don't have to go to the supermarket for a couple of weeks if it turns out to be a bad situation.
Now that "everybody" is investing in toilet paper and increasingly worried I am increasingly relaxed about it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:46 am

A large bag of flour, and one of rice, and a bit of effort, can feed you for months.
No food, no crap; no need for toilet paper.
Shit-heads need more toilet paper.

My own bowl movements - if anyone cares - occur in the morning. Shit, shower...and maybe shave.
So, I go directly to the shower. I need little, if any, toilet paper.

There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Quote :
The wailing stopped suddenly.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 12:32 pm

This Corona Virus shit gives the cows something to feel victim of; to feel 'special' about learning about. It gives them the ability to be self-absorbed as they would anyway, and stimulate their minds enough to think their midwit selves are doing something productive; selfless.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:54 am

Eggs flew off the shelves for these reasons:
1) cheap, people out of work
2) only thing idiots know how to cook
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:27 pm

So, when hospitals get filled up and more and more people get sick, even with only mild or not incapacitating symptoms, they will go to the grocery store and spread the virus for months. In other words prepare to not having to go to stores for a long time because it will only get worse in terms of risk at the grocery stores.

Unless they do the Chinese model where they lock you up at home and if you need something you better already have it at home or you can get it delivered at a higher price - maybe, if there is the capacity in delivery-men to supply you.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:37 pm

"Find the gene" - the argument of every anti-white... Find the means with which a bioweapon could kill you, or else do not protect yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:11 am

Slaughtz wrote:
"Find the gene" - the argument of every anti-white... Find the means with which a bioweapon could kill you, or else do not protect yourselves.

Find the monad (or lack of) for the things you value, or else embrace what i say to value. Pilpul 101
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am

If you look at the Corona-chan death rates, you see they are very different for Germany and Italy (as an extreme comparison). Like below 1% for one country and above 9% for the other.

One factor is the overwhelmed medical system in Italy but I think the other factor is that Italy probably has many, many more infected people than 50k.
If you don't have proper testing equipment and the hospitals are already swamped a large part of the population with manageable symptoms won't go to the hospital and won't be recorded as a Corona case. The death cases are for the most part recorded under Corona if they fit the pattern. The real infection rate is not recorded.

Nevertheless slowing down the spread of the virus is very important.
Herd-immunity-my-ass. If you don't organise society with proper etiquette like not sneezing in people's faces, washing your hands with soap when prudent and overall have a sane level of disgust-reflex you just thin the herd every Corona-season until the population density drops far enough.
So come to think of it, maybe this herd-immunity strategy should be practised by certain peoples.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:41 am

Cole's got the hottest takes on Corona

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 12:25 am

Most Europeans appear to have developed an intellect that's outstripped their courage.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:52 am

If I had to choose one clip to display what I dislike about modernity.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:58 am

Hm..

Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 5:54 am

A lot of Scandinavians are resistant to the aids virus too. Half of those dead in Sweden are somalians, not sure of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 6:35 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
A lot of Scandinavians are resistant to the aids virus too. Half of those dead in Sweden are somalians, not sure of the rest.

Half of those Corona-deaths in Sweden are Somalians? I don't know the exact demographics but sounds about an equal opportunity killer.
Badum-Tish...
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 11:14 am

lol. Its the least integrated demographic other than the roma. So far the two most pro-social groups Italians and Spanish are by far hardest hit in Europe. Autism is paying dividends.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 11:24 am

Autism is a mental disorder affecting mostly males that makes them unable to empathize and to relate and to socialize with other individuals - mostly females.
Now it is equated with focusing on details and being overly objective, a masculine attitude.
Being objective does not make one autistic.
Being unable to be empathetic and sympathetic and being socially awkward, does.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 2:00 pm

It's heard psychology.
What made them self-quarantine into ghettos, and reject assimilating into the host they infest.
Gypsies have the same thing.

For them life is other people, and the 'magic' of their ideology/spirituality, extends only as far as their believers and those that share the same semiology.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am

Hell?

We are already there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm

Mr. S, Mr. Fang, the rest...

Hello!

Just pokin' my head in the door, seein' how many of you got killed by Fu Manflu, and how the survivors are holdin' up.

Here, in Louisiana, things are fine ('cept in Orleans parish). Me: I'm waitin' for April's end when all this malarky is done.

Then the real show begins.

S, Fang, drop me a line... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...let me know it goes. --Henry
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 1:52 pm

Your absence was noticed, H.Quirk. Nice to see you're still around. I'll drop you a line sometime.

EDIT: I just realized the 'S' was for Satyr, but nonetheless - nice to see you
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm

"Your absence was noticed, H.Quirk."

That's kind of you.

#

"Nice to see you're still around. I'll drop you a line sometime."

Please do.

#

"EDIT: I just realized the 'S' was for Satyr, but nonetheless - nice to see you"

Yeah, it was/is, but don't let that stop you from sendin' me an e.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm

Hello, Henry Quirk
Unfortunately you haven't been around for a long time.
Fortunately you are still around.

I wrote down your email address.
Still haven't fallen for Corona-chan (as far as I know), I'm playing hard to get.

I'm not sure that April will fix it but every cloud also has its silver-lining, will see.
Nice to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

Henry Quirk

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm

"Unfortunately you haven't been around for a long time."

Yeah.

#

"Fortunately you are still around."

Not ready for the dirt nap.

#

"I wrote down your email address."

Good deal.

#

"Still haven't fallen for Corona-chan (as far as I know), I'm playing hard to get."

Make the Yellow Bitch work hard to get you.

#

"I'm not sure that April will fix it but every cloud also has its silver-lining, will see."

Oh, the endless talk about wu flu will go on and on and on (or, at least till November), but the virus itself will be old news by the end of April or mebbe early May.

I'm relyin' on my vast non-medical knowledge as I predict this.

#

"Nice to see you around."

I'd come by more often if it weren't for this old Ipad I work off of: it has a hard time with the forum design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: