Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Thougts on Jordan Peterson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:03 am

Taking responsibility means that you don't concern yourself with the actions of your fellow individuals.
Of course, only as long as they are not racist or sexist or whatever, then you are allowed and supposed to be concerned, disavow and be outraged.

If only Peterson would take his own advice and not be concerned with the organising of other free individuals.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Anfang wrote:

JBP's carpet design that he is selling and current Twitter avatar.

JBP's carpet, a new form of carpetbaggery?

Wikipedia wrote:
This broadly included both individuals who sought to promote Republican politics (which favored, among other things, racial integration), and individuals who saw unscrupulous business opportunities because of the chaotic state of the local economies following the war. In practice, the term carpetbagger was often applied to any Northerner who was present in the South during the Reconstruction Era (1863–1877).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 9:09 am

Let's focus on this 'openness to experience' that was mentioned....and how this relation to higher IQ and Jewish closing to external genes....their inbreeding.

'Openness to experience' is a fancy way of saying 'curiosity'. Smart people are, on average, more curious about everything, than are the mediocre, the average.
Here's the interesting thing about this curiosity.
It leads to higher discrimination.
More openness leads to more stringent closeness.
Wanting to repeat an experience hints at an inability to fully appreciate it.
Once experienced the mind will judge and not desire to repeat the experience.

This has been used to also explain obesity. they theory goes like this:
Lower amounts of taste cells makes the experience of eating less fulfilling....the less sensitive palate requires more, or more pronounced, tastes to gratify itself, whereas more sensitive palates are gratified with more subtle flavours and with smaller amounts.

Curiosity is an expression of naivete, or lack of experience....a child is curious about everything and must be protected from the pitfalls of this curiosity by a parent.
As it matures it no longer needs to return to past experiences, except those it has judged to be fulfilling, or offering substance.....growth potential.
'Openness to experiences' is an immature preliminary stage towards more discriminant needs.

Disgust, not fear, also places a boundary to desired experiences. What is toxic need not be experienced first-hand, but indirectly, through the experiences of others the mind can then empathize with, but not sympathize with.
Imagination is a secondary, to first-hand experiences, method of collecting data.

I've tried to describe the process in my post on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....as well as in posts where i describe the three methods of validating data:
1-First Hand - experience - application of theory, idea(l) converted to action in the real.
Subjectivity testing itself against objective world.
2-Second Hand - experiences - juxtaposition of theories, abstractions, and compared to a shared reality - world.
Two or more subjective views debating and then judging the outcome in relation to a shared objective reality, world.
3- Second hand - theoretical.....remaining entirely abstract, on the level of ideologies juxtaposed.
In this case the theoretical can veer off into fantasy, or into linguistic sparring, rhetoric.
idea(l) validated by how they compared and how well the debaters formulated and presented them - performance.
In this case the added factor of popularity comes into play, and how to gain it, as a validation of a theory, by seducing the audience.
A rejection of a shared, objective standard to determine which theory is superior, gives way to seducing the majority of onlookers.....popularity.
World is replaced by humanity. This is where positive Nihilism reigns supreme, because no realistic theory can compete with feel-good fantasies, and linguistic manipulation.
Reality is harsh and any objective presentation will always imply something negative to one or most readers.
Nihilism is not bound by this intellectual integrity, nor by natural order. It's only challenge is to formulate a theory that is self-consistent and all-inclusive......offering hope, power, love, belonging, or whatever is its bait, to the many.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 10:44 am

Peterson finds himself in the precarious position of steering away from the racial issue, adopting the MRA method of focusing reasoning on sexual differences but not applying the same reasoning to racial differences....and, at the same time defending a system of eugenics that applies the very reasoning he wants to ignore, if he is to remain viable and attractive to the majority.
Either he accepts eugenics or he must admit nepotism as the only rational alternative explaining the disproportions of Jewish participation in specific fields.

Another thing to consider, in relation to these so called 'self hating Jews'....also those who expose the truth as insiders....is the emphasis placed on academics and success.
This is echoed in Peterson's accusation that whites attempt to feed off the superiority of others in their own race.
Low status Jews are black-listed, forcing them to turn away from judaism.
But in modern times this is not entirely the case....because it is successful Jews who tend to marry outside their 'chosen' closed caste.
Cross-contamination.....Hellenism is also affecting judaism, as judaism affected Hellenism, making Christianity possible.
Marxism is another example of Judaism opening up its system of self-identifiers to other tribes....mostly the lower parts.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 pm

There is also the aphorism that nobody is as eager to gather new experiences as those who are not capable of digesting the old ones.

Or to apply this in terms of eating, people crave exotic foods if their body is not adept at extracting nutrients from the known food.

Or to use video games, people always hop from one game to the next if they are not interested or capable of exploring the depth of a game.

Intelligent people are curious (maybe “open to experience”) but being open to experience does not necessarily mean you are intelligent, especially shallow people also crave constantly new experiences.
It’s also telling that they use the phrase “open to experience” and presumably position this as a morally positive quality. Who is more open to experience than a shallow, naive, cuddled, dummy who mistakes the world for being a Disney theme park ride.
And really when they tell people or insinuate that being open to experience is a good thing what they mean is embracing whatever they tell them to believe.

“Look here, you a good boy now, you are open to experience, you are open to what I tell you right now, that’s a good thing.“
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Jordan should have stuck to emotional appeals when talking about this subject.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 9:48 pm

Jesus, being logos incarnate, was crucified......so logos was killed.....by who?
Who had jesus, the man, crucified?
The Romans? Ha!!!
Rebels against logos = Pharisees.
Anti-Logos...so now we know how language gets twisted, leading to Marxism and the Frankfurt School.
Jesus, the physical, dies, and is reborn, metaphorically, as pure Idea(l), the anti-logos:
Idea(l) with no physical reference - 'divine'. Idea(l) existing in the 'heart' metaphor for mind....abstract.
Its only reference....is emotion. An idea(l) rooted in passions.....remember the Platonic triad representing the human psyche?
Steeds with no rider....no reason. Steeds unleashed.
Logos born away by the wild passions.
Logos, in my paradigm being the 'word/symbol'. Words detached from reality....noumena detached from phenomena along the nervous system - semiotics.
Incorporeal words....words that represent what only exists in the mind as theory, as abstractions.
From this we get....'all is subjective'......'all is a social construct'.....the foundation of post-modern neo-Marxism: it's all in your mind.
Man as God.
The foundation of Christianity, or the entire Abrahamic diseased spirituality....anti-world, anti-life, anti-real, anti-spirit spirituality.
Words connected back to mind, or to words in books - memetic virus.    

No wonder Peterson [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...a rift between the Abrahamics is uncovered.
We now see where Putin stands apart from the Judeo-Christian west. We now know why only Christianity can confront the dis-ease, offering its own variant as a replacement...a return to a more effective past.
The message is clear: Jesus, representing the logos incarnate, was crucified, beginning the age of anti-logos in the west.
The Hellenic Age died, and was reborn as....this sickness.
What someone called the 'post-truth era'.    

Okay...now I need to read Michael Jones.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 4:16 am

JB Peterson is a mimetic anti-depressant for his (mostly White) audience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Petersons fault is that he began to play into the messiah role-model problem solver, he began to speak as if his psychological/psycho-analytical point of view was the one and only view point relevant and anything short of interpersonal self-help centered approach is stirring unnecessary trouble. At the same time these alt-right cucks in America need to get a grip too and be thankful there is somebody willing to manage the decline(how many others like him before him that touched on these topics in a white normie digestable and applicable way?), I thought about it and I dont buy that argument that says that he is a stick in a bicycle wheel for alt-right since there isnt any alt-right or any right or any Aryan ethicically-political system and there wont be until things crush(if they do) by themselves and some Aryans are preserved to take advantage of feminine-perverse-Jewish power-monopoly weaking but these peoples and their trials for self-preservation will have to be made of strong clay and have enough in themselves to hold through and not give into hedonism and nihilism so Petersons effect in this context is only applicable in the sense of pushing some people in such a direction that the chances of them preserving something are kept not made certain.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:47 am

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:36 am

Satyr wrote:
That's exactly it.
American individualism is a shrunken sense of self, to the point of ego.
If we keep in mind that 'self' refers to the sum-total of the past (sum of all nurturing = nature), or what I call spirit, or soul, and ego is the tiny, by comparison, lucid part of a 'self' that 'begins' at birth and 'ends' with death, then we can appreciate the deflated dimensions of what is being sold as ideal.

Such a diminished sense of self is only concerned with pleasure, and its relationships with its immediate neighbours, as well as with what is contained within the temporal dimensions its own life-span represents.  
It has no other interests or cares, or it ought not to think beyond unless it places this beyond "outside" space/time, in fantasy dimensions, and mythological reality.

Dumbing-Down is what I call it. 

It has two immediate recognizable effects.
The first is one of reduction of stress.  
The less possibilities you process the fewer cares you have.
The second is from the point of view of those in power.
This makes of the individual a helpless automaton that can be exploited and manipulated because it has no clue, or is rendered impotent by detaching it from its broader identifiers. 
A foundation that, ironically, can also reduce the stress placed upon the individual.

Interesting. This is a well-written post. I had thought of concepts like this before, but it was never clarified in my mind until now. So may I ask, do you believe in reincarnation and if so, how do you think that works?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:04 am

No reincarnation.
What has been called 'eternal return', as the Nietzschean version of Indo-European spirituality, concerning cyclical existence, it has been covered in my metaphysical positions on Interactions & Interpretations.
Nietzsche used it as a psychological test of whether or not an individual is living to his highest potential, so that he would want to relive the exact same life, over and over again.

We cannot speak of a reincarnation, but only a repetition, where the absolute sameness is not a given.
The factor of chaos, defined as randomness, implies that even if the cosmos is a cycle that each cycle is not exactly an absolute copy of a previous one.
Slight modifications will always change the repetition.
But even if this also implies an exact copy, this copy would not be a reincarnation, but a repetition, where no memories were preserved, from copy to copy, and so no continuum.
There is no life where there is no memory.
One version of the cosmos would not retain the memories of a previous one.

Reincarnation implies a retention of memories that are either relived and recalled in the reliving, or are passed on to some other form, and called soul/spirit.
no such thing occurs.
What makes an individual a 'self' is memory.
First, the memory since conception, called 'experience' to differentiate it from memories passed on, in the form of code - genes.
Genes are the simplification/generalization (algorithm) of experiences before one is born.
These direct the organisms as sensation, inclination, disposition - intuition.
Genes (inherited memories) direct the organism's cells, directing them on how to unite and relate and so on.
but randomness means that these memories have to be applied, pragmatically, by a wilful mind, forced to deal with a dynamic, unpredictable, world.
If all were ordered there would be no need for consciousness. Everything would be predictable and automated.
So chaos ruins reincarnation, but also permits free-will.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:21 am

Here's the thing. It's hard for me to put the right words for this topic because it boggles my mind. So forgive me if I slip up.

The last sentence you wrote is beyond me, so I will get to that later. But for now I want to clarify, you are saying that after someone dies, their consciousness does not go back into that same world-system, but rather, after remaining totally unconscious for several Aeons, the universe restarts again, and their consciousness only comes back into a new, slightly different world-system?

This boggles my mind because, it creates a paradox of consciousness. Say for example me and you. If after my body dies, I never experience your life, and you never experience mine, then it is a paradox of consciousness. How are there all these billions of life forms, which have their own consciousness, but according to themselves, everyone else's consciousness is invalid. So its like the consciousness is a paradox, it is simultaneously invalid, but valid.

Now your last sentence, if I may, brings me some confusion. I didn't know Nature had a need for consciousness, I thought Consciousness simply exists because, without it we wouldn't be there to notice. Thus it always will seem to exist. Although Science does seem to confirm what you are saying, that once mental processes achieve a certain level of complexity, consciousness seems to suddenly appear with no explanation. And if everything was ordered, there would be no needed for mental processes to develop that level of complexity.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:41 am

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Here's the thing. It's hard for me to put the right words for this topic because it boggles my mind. So forgive me if I slip up.

The last sentence you wrote is beyond me, so I will get to that later. But for now I want to clarify, you are saying that after someone dies, their consciousness does not go back into that same world-system, but rather, after remaining totally unconscious for several Aeons, the universe restarts again, and their consciousness only comes back into a new, slightly different world-system?
Yes.
In the multiverse system, the cosmos goes into cycles of towards absolute order (absolute probability - singularity) and towards absolute chaos (infinite possibility - space/time)

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
This boggles my mind because, it creates a paradox of consciousness. Say for example me and you. If after my body dies, I never experience your life, and you never experience mine, then it is a paradox of consciousness. How are there all these billions of life forms, which have their own consciousness, but according to themselves, everyone else's consciousness is invalid. So its like the consciousness is a paradox, it is simultaneously invalid, but valid.
World is the unifying factor.
Nobody can ever know other. This is the solitude of self. But we can share ourselves, or parts of ourselves, or what we know and understand of ourselves....because we are also not completely aware of self
Therefore....Know Thyself, is a mission that takes a lifetime....and it never completes.
Every subjective consciousness is a interpretation of world, which is shared.
Since world is the same there can be agreement, if both are honest and equally aware.
disagreement occurs where there is an inequality in awareness and, more importantly an inequality in integrity, courage, and honesty...self-deceit is a way of coping with a world that we find threatening.  

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Now your last sentence, if I may, brings me some confusion. I didn't know Nature had a need for consciousness, I thought Consciousness simply exists because, without it we wouldn't be there to notice. Thus it always will seem to exist. Although Science does seem to confirm what you are saying, that once mental processes achieve a certain level of complexity, consciousness seems to suddenly appear with no explanation. And if everything was ordered, there would be no needed for mental processes to develop that level of complexity.
Each version of the cosmos will not bring about life.
The conditions for life, as we know it, may occur rarely.
This means that every cycle is not necessarily one with life in it, and with no life there is no consciousness.
When the cycle approaches the balances of this one, then life will emerge. Even in this cycle life is rare. This means the 'perfect' balances are not enough to produce life.
But the slight differences will make life different in each cycle.
But infinite cycles means that one will approximate, will come close to being exactly like the one we are in now.
In that case a version of you and me will emerge, but not exactly as we are; living a different life, slightly modified.
A minuscule difference will produce a great effect ion space/time....Butterfly Effect.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:46 am

A beautiful post, still though, can't wrap my head around the paradox of it. Mainly, cant get past how one persons life experience, exists for them but will never exist for anyone else, ever. So to another person, the existence is a paradox.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:57 am

Each person interprets the same world, suing his/her traits.
How close to the real each interpretation comes determines the costs/benefits of the application of the interpretation.
If the interpretation is so wrong that ti produces severe costs, relative to the benefits, then the organism will die - this is natural selection.
In Modern systems these are sheltered from the severity of their errors.....and so bad judgment is propagated, or the delusion that all perspectives are equal, becomes a theoretical possibility....because there's a system mitigating, intervening, to protect the feeble mind from the consequences of its stupidity, or its bad interpretation of a shared world.

Each person's experiences represent how he -inter)acted with the circumstances, the world, using his particular traits, or their degree, as traits are common but never of equal proportions.
If he judges these experiences accurately and has the will, and the honesty and the courage to adjust, then the next experience will be informed by the previous one.

Another factor...
The world is not static.
So consciousness is dynamic, but so is the cosmos...it is in flux.
So each experience cannot be exactly the same as a previous one.
The challenge of consciousness is to adjust to these changes.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:01 am

Im just talking about data sets here, not natural selection. What I'm trying to understand is, say there is some guy in India, or some Woman in China. The Woman in China will never experience the data sets of the guy in India. Yet the guy in India, says the woman of China's data sets do not exist and never have. And so it creates a paradox, data sets which do exist, yet at the same time, are invalid and will never exist, because, according to your theory the universe will reset before, we actually experience someone else's life in this particular world-plane.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:09 am

Data is a data continuum...and yes some data will never cross paths.
Although, in this age, with technologies this may not be true...as we crossed paths when we would have not without the computer and internet.
By converting the data to language, we can project it across time/space.

Yes, most knowledge will be lost in time...as the scene from Balderunner implies.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:17 am

That part I understand, it still boggles my mind though. That there is no difference between data existing, and data being deleted, because once its deleted its like it never existed. But yet it still feels like there has to be a difference, because it did exist at one point of consciousness, but not at another. Anyway at this point I'm babbling, I have no idea of what to make of the matter yet.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 am

Ask yourself what is data?
What are memories?

They are not mystical forces, or magical particles.
They are matter arranged in a sequence, like an algorithm, that iterates.
They are simplifications/generalizations of fluid existence, like a photo is the codification of a moment in space/time.
A simple code can represent a moment, an event.
They trigger in us emotions, sensations, more memories.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 am

Satyr wrote:
Ask yourself what is data?
What are memories?

They are not mystical forces, or magical particles.
They are matter arranged in a sequence, like an algorithm, that iterates.
They are simplifications/generalizations of fluid existence, like a photo is the codification of a moment in space/time.
A simple code can represent a moment, an event.
They trigger in us emotions, sensations, more memories.

Ok, now I think it helps me to clarify what I'm trying to think of. Its like, if the Universe is the Cd-rom. And we, are the machines, the computers, Reading the CD-rom, or the data of the world of the Game-world in the Cd-rom, disc universe.

So its like, if earth is the current CD-rom we are on...then What is causing us to have different Avatars or game-stories. Say earth is like an rpg of a CD-rom, but there are 1000 different playable characters and storylines. Well how come some people do 1 character and storyline, and others get other characters and storylines? And the paradox is, once you do your character and storyline, you can never directly experience their storyline from an FPS perspective, only them from a solipstic NPC perspective. But according to them, your solipism is a delusion, and their solipism is the reality, causing a solipistic paradox where solipism cannot be real, but according to each observe the solipism is real, nullifying the FPS reality of their storylines.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 5:26 pm

I wonder what Peterson's stance is on Jewish collectivism.
I suspect his only focus is on European collectivism, or group identity.

hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 3:44 am

Straight from the horses mouth.

Sent from Topic'it App

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 5:33 am

hǣþen wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

I expect the comments section of that article to get shoahed some time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:17 am

hǣþen wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App
I have red this and this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] briefly which is the the authors of the former article social media platform and I think its actually a good read, much more interresting to read is the article written by that guy recommended by Peterson since Peterson writes the way he thinks and the way he thinks, it seems, is largely correlated with the way he emotes and it makes it very mundane and simplistic. Many things can be said but two main ones come into my mind:
1. from my reading of biology and evolution IT ISNT PROVEN BY A PHYSICAL EXAMPLES OF FOSSILS ETC. the way evolution works, there are several propositions much alike with the IQ that overlap but are distinct ergo anything that anybody(or in this case McDonald) proposes on the mechanisms of evolution can be dismissed as 'not exceeding baseline worthiness of attention'(Pinkers words)but similar critique grants itself for the whole evolution theorhy or much more so for any logical conclusions based on any of the evolutions theorhies. So the actual argument in my opinion is what of the speculations of the logical and observational conclusions based on our experience, other knowledge combined with out current knowledge of evolution are of serious intellectual value, which paradoxically and quite ironically, puts the theorhy promoted by Peterson of higher Jewish IQ on the same plane as McDonalds(he even uses Noble prize as some estimation of populational intelligence aptitude as If there isnt any bias in that...whilst critiscizing a series of three books plus a follow-up thorough reply to the critique in writing an article...) but in our culture we get speculations which are in line with political correctness and ones which arent.
2.i will add later....but there are many things that are wrong here and interresting observations of the bias here...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:39 am

Did I miss it, or did he not respond to the fact that Jews practice in-group collectivist strategies and Peterson advocates individualism?

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:15 am

Satyr wrote:
Did I miss it, or did he not respond to the fact that Jews practice in-group collectivist strategies and Peterson advocates individualism?
He did.(not to Peterson but trying to dismiss the claim)
here is an interresting twitter debate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
also on one of the first pages not sure which
Peterson is a coward, he initially said he wouldnt reply to Jewish question and then only after taking to much heat for it and formulating his political stance(as a source of motivation to dare to touch upon the subject) as an anti collectivist, anti identity politics one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:22 am

Its also funny how all the references made in this article are to research made by Americans between 1950 and 2000s'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thougts on Jordan Peterson Thougts on Jordan Peterson - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thougts on Jordan Peterson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next