HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Evolution Theory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 12:47 pm

I am yet to know how it works in practice and I don't think anyone yet knows completely how it's all related, I only hear that they did by having sex. 4:50 onwards, the fancy word for it is archaic introgression.

Whale-Dolphin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Modern humans mated with other sapiens sub-species but I find both the alien and giant or titan ideas ridiculous. There is nothing that we have uncovered that was built in Ancient times that wasn't possible with the amount of slaves, time and tools these cultures had and the giant or titan thing is impossible anatomically and must be a hoax as long as the skeletons that are claimed to be those of giants are almost identical to our ones except the skulls. To support such tremendous size the leg structure would have to be drastically different(stockier, shorter like elephants) or else it would simply break and other elements of anatomy would by necessity have to be drastically different(spine, muscle insertions etc.) to human ones and if the skeleton was the same as human but only bigger there is no reason to believe that this kind of differentiation was present.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Then you haven't been following much, the quarries often are hundreds of kilometers away and the stones are precisely cut, and those civilizations supposedly had only copper hand tools, the official narrative. And I don't think anyone in modern times could do these by hand. There's so much of this video footage so I'm not going to post all. I won't be going into giants, of course there are hoaxes, but there are a very large amount of reports and findings.

How do you cut/shape granite without diamond tools?

No amount of slaves could move those stones

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Jarno wrote:
How do you cut/shape granite without diamond tools?
I am not good at geology or mineralogy but is it much different from marble and how did the Romans and Greeks create their marble statues? At first I also thought how do you polish the stone to create such a smooth surface but I think there must be some way with some stone granulate and a carrier fluid as a way to scrub the stone or something.

Just looked it up, granite (6 to 7) is apparently harder than marble (4 to 5), diamond=10.

Edit: If stone is similar to metal then the harder it is the more brittle it is as well. So you can't cut off a piece but you can smash it to smaller pieces. You can't cut but you can crack it along its fracture paths.

The transport of such large stones looks very impressive. I don't know how they did this. In some cases, without further information I would guess that the really large one were already on location, were worked on at the spot and the rest was built around them. In case of the "smaller" ones I would guess they worked a with rammed earth ramps.

I think those ancient civilisations might have been more advanced than is often assumed but I don't think they reached industrial age levels of technology. In that case I'd expect to find unusual amounts of iron or steel based artefacts.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Brien have been travelling with engineers and geologists etc, so you can hear all the questions and insights they have about it in the videos. It's more like ancient civilization before ancient civilizations, Inca's were worshipping Viracocha's the bearded sea gods.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:35 am

Jarno wrote:
I am yet to know how it works in practice and I don't think anyone yet knows completely how it's all related, I only hear that they did by having sex. 4:50 onwards, the fancy word for it is archaic introgression.

Whale-Dolphin
Hybrids are a product of mixing species that have not evolved separately for a sufficient amount of time.
They come form a single ancestor, split into two distinct species and then re-mix.

In some cases the period suffices to produce an unfit mixture - mules are infertile, for example.

They do not come from two different species evolved in two different areas and then meet, during their evolution to mix.

With humans the period was not long enough to even produce the unfitness of the ass/horse resequencing.
With humans the cost is the dilution of all the genes evolved separately, offering an advantage within specific environments.
A white reproducing with a Negro, for instance, reduces potentials of traits that developed to deal with harsher northern climates, which would include skin, hair, and creativity.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:47 am

I literally only typed in 'granite cutting ancient'...Again. nothing in these videos is impossible with a lot of human labor and primitive levers and rolling blocks, you don't need to lift these giant blocks like you would do on a modern building site(in the air), you simply create a type-2 lever(like a modern ratchet or whichever type it is I can't remember off top of my head but basically where fulcrum is closest to the load lifted and you extend the moment arm as far as possible from it to where the force is applied to magnify it) system from underneath or from slightly above the ground level, you spread the point of contact with the part directly lifting the stone underneath by making that part wider and or having many such levers to slightly nudge a stone and you only slightly lift it gradually and slide rolling wood blocks underneath(which you oil so there is less friction) and then you have hundreds of slaves pull the stone to its location on such a contraption. You can also like Anfang said built 'around' and 'onto' or find smaller pieces and put them together and then somehow cement them and polish the surfaces to make them look like one piece. There are many realistic explanations, to start with the least likely is fine but you need to have very good reasons for doing so and something tells me this 'sailing, white bearded, fine hair super-people' somehow, somewhere ties into neo-nazi hyperborean Nordic supremacist theories of 20th century race hierarchies that put the Japs, China men and all the rest of Europe(and even Muslims) above my supposed 'slavic race'(or my fathers side despite them being much more high status than my mothers) which was denounced as a slave, sub-race of inferiors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 12:01 pm

This is how they did it, haha, merry christmas by the way and happy new year to all reading also.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 1:41 pm

It's astounding how dumb do you think these people are and how smart you think yourself are in a topic you don't even bother to do any research about, or check out any current talking points, you just assume all these people are complete idiots who haven't thought about it in many angles or don't want to think about realistic ways these could have been made, in the supposed time period and with supposed technology of the time. I don't mind if you don't care about the topic, but don't pretend that you know something new and groundbreaking when you clearly don't. These people are completely open to all suggestions. I didn't find the sarcasm in what you wrote.

Showing that granite video is equivalent of digging up some 80's "race is just a skin color" video on a racial debate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All of the sources of the sea gods come from the mouths of the natives themselves all over the world, but of course you are above it all, you think like a typical modern person with a contemporary mind. I don't mind people challenging it, but clearly there are a lot of sincere enthusiasts and experts trying to come up with answers, you are only defending the official narrative, when clearly a lot of these structures are much older.

I'm not fan of this guy, but he makes great points
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 2:19 pm

What makes me wonder more is not merely the ingenuity of those ancient civilisations at stone cutting and transportation which is or isn't fully explained by a few modern archeologists and technicians, but doing this as a functioning society on a large scale. This is a great deal of labor which is diverted from a non-mechanised agricultural society which requires not merely single individual brainy outliers but a whole elite of capable and focused people who organise this society and its surplus.

I wouldn't be surprised if people like the Mayas were something like the descendants/or inheritors in some way or another of an even more sophisticated culture which came before. Similar to how Egypt went through its phases and a longterm very slow decline over many centuries. Including their fair hair or red hair elite phase in earlier dynasties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 3:46 pm

This is the came case as with 9/11 stuff, the one with the most ridiculous and unlikely theory is the boldest and on 'the offensive', throwing accusations and personal smears before even proposing an argument, providing the most evidence and already having properly discussed any contradictions and more likely explanations as less likely.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 11:36 am

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 9:39 am

"Perspectives on our own species have also changed. Archaeologists previously thought Homo sapiens evolved in Africa around 200,000 years ago, but the story has become more complicated. Fossils discovered in Morocco have pushed that date back to 300,000 years ago, consistent with ancient DNA evidence. This raises doubts that our species emerged in any single place."

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] introduces chance into the process.
Chance = randomness.

Interactivity between order & chaos.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:00 pm

If you read arguments and theories about mankind's evolution and it comes to the out-of-Africa theory I get the idea that many people think this theory says that sub-saharan Africans are our ancestors. When actually the theory states that we share a common ancestor which is not the same thing. Furthermore, this suggests to me that Europeans, or Asians for that matter, have on that basis much more of a claim to Africa than the S.S.-Africans have on Europe or Asia.
Not that there is any danger from the European side in that regard as it stands today with their spiritual state, lack of morale and deteriorating genetics.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Anfang wrote:
If you read arguments and theories about mankind's evolution and it comes to the out-of-Africa theory I get the idea that many people think this theory says that sub-saharan Africans are our ancestors. When actually the theory states that we share a common ancestor which is not the same thing. Furthermore, this suggests to me that Europeans, or Asians for that matter, have on that basis much more of a claim to Africa than the S.S.-Africans have on Europe or Asia.
Not that there is any danger from the European side in that regard as it stands today with their spiritual state, lack of morale and deteriorating genetics.
Yes.
Insanity can go either way.
One branch seeks to deny difference and to claim a oneness as a way of escaping self. Another branch goes to the other extreme wanting to deny all connections as a way of purifying and idealizing self out of existence.
It's the either/or binary of Nihilism.
Either I am absolutely distinct - an other - or I am absolutely the same - no other.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:34 pm

It's also a bit more complicated than simply a single lane of lineage on an evolutionary tree. It's all theories and not complete but as it looks, even in the plain current model there are for example the Neanderthals who non-S.S.- Africans share as a partial ancestral lineage. That Neanderthal lineage itself split off farther back in time and that again makes the differences larger than a simple single split in the tree not as far back in time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:37 pm

We came from space, dude.
Europeans are aliens on this planet.
Pyramids were built by aliens.
Remember Atlantis?

I give up.
Maybe extinction is best.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:12 pm

I can say with confidence that I will never believe an Alien European theory simply because I don't like my medieval/fantasy fiction mixed with sci-fi.
That theory just doesn't appeal to me, so it would have to be so very convincing by itself and even then I wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:16 pm

The ancient aliens which was on history channel ruined it for everyone else. People who study megalithic structures are not really in the same boat with the people who believe in aliens. Things are just a bit more complicated and there has been more advanced people before us than previously thought.

Things just keep getting older as they say. I don't think the floods and catastrophes are the product of somebodys imagination.

Article wrote:
Let’s put that in perspective. Stonehenge was built in 3000 BC, and the oldest signs of human writing were created in Sumer in 3,300 BC. That means that Gobekli Tepe isn’t just older than written language. More time passed from the construction of Gobekli Tepe to the invention of the written word than from Sumer to today.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:32 pm

Isn't this person reasonable and approaching this question reasonably(?)

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 9:57 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Theory Evolution Theory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution Theory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: LYCEUM-
Jump to: