Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:22 am

I think that about says it all.
You explained it.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
MrB

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:54 am

i know. gave you so much rope as to that the guy like you would be walking by himself peacefully in that natural setting, but hypothetically, it is how you'd react, given your programming. there is a decent chance that you are cripple with movement limited in wheelchair.

a 50s guy, having to hide with a generic moniker. using lector as avatar, yet failing to understand its concept of characters animalistic nature.

i assume that you are afraid to speak about your theories in real life, because you are afraid. essentially, you want to preserve your status, you put people in pins categories and adjust your speech, like a woman, failing to truly see and act fluidly.  it is living without courage and boldness of a man to stand by your values, as basic as reality. you also use time to manage and manipulate your appearance in this forum when you debate, on this forum. so feminine

there is also a decent chance that you are a woman actually and that multiple people are managing this.

what ever you say, or for that reason, anyone, and what ever show and picture that is painted, it really doesnt matter as the physicality is shared and about manifestations that really are occurring. NOT abstraction. you pathetic pussy

Last edited by MrB on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 am

Indeed.

MrB

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 12:46 pm

trying to impose your dominance verbally by disagreeing, while rejecting the order of the presence. be willing to let go of laws of physicality in order to do so, so to disagree with another man. disregarding rules and bounds of space/time to personally disagree, irregardless of observers. like the rulers of the beta males

using nihilism to fight realism. using realism to fight nihilism. thus being a nihilist. having to impose his final word, with affirmance. like a woman. being in flux. changing. never reaching the final state of masculine permanence.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Many of these Desperate Degenerates find themselves trapped in a conundrum of their own making.
On the one side they dismiss, absolutely, any idea concerning free-will, so as to preserve or imply their own "innocence"; on the other side they dismiss any notion of innateness, whether it comes to morality or racial behaviour.
Sort of like how homosexuals are "born that way", but this does not apply to any other category.

This mental pretzel has to be resolved....bit only for a few, because most settle for it remaining unresolved - the compartmentalization of newspeak helps - a state of socially productive schizophrenia.
Some need to resolve it, but they do so by integrating it into a universal paradox, so as to imply that this is innate to existence, and that all suffer from it.
They never dare to seek the source of their self-imposed confusion in their own understanding and definition of concepts.
Any attempt to lead them out of their self-imposed sheltering confusion, is met with resistance - like trying to pull out of his comfortable domain, one habituated to, a mentally retarded inmate.
He will fight you ferociously and with the full force of his inanity, wanting to remain in the institution that directs his activities without having to think too much, or apply his own judgements.
Desperate Degenerates crave confusion, inebriation, numbness, anything that helps them deal with their internal confusions - the conflicts between mind/body dissonance, emerging as sexual dysfunctions, or psychosis, or cynicism etc.
They are unable to challenge ideas they grew up on, nor are they able to square it with what they experience, so they must remain intentionally confused and indifferent to this esoteric conflict.
Their only other option is to convince everyone that they are also confused and stuck in self-imposed paradoxes, so that they cease to be a constant reminder of their own self-deception.
Converted to a victim of otherness - the other is always where the negative is unloaded to sanctify and save the purity of the self, even to the point of dismissing it as non-existent.
This is clear in Biblical allegories, as a sanctification of the "spirit", i.e., mind, by sacrificing the sinful body....a metaphor for the conversion of mind/body into ideology, or noumenon, externally represented by logos....the word.
A corruption of the ancient definition of "logos", which simply meant reason, speech, logic etc.
Similar to how they corrupted the ancient definition of god, theos.

Anyway....the double standard can separate concepts without having to integrate them into a cohesive whole - one standard for one, a contrary one for the other.
What is innate to the spirit, code for mind, is not so for the body; I am un-free and a victim of otherness, but the other is fully responsible for my suffering, because unlike me he is free to choose, and he chose to hurt me and do bad things to me; my belief that I am un-free is not herd-psychology, and victimhood, but the one who claims to be free is really implying his victimhood; it's not that I know the truth, but I know that nobody knows anything, and that's my truth.
Definitions of words, such as "truth" is essential to this self-deceiving strategy.
Ideas can be defined out of existence, or defined into existence, because words are no longer referring to anything in reality....just as money is now fiat, and has nothing but the state to back it, as it is not founded no any resource, or any tangible phenomenon, like gold.

This "liberation" of mind, via the detachment of words from reality, is what produces the desired confusion....implying some form of universal compromise, based on a parity of ignorance.

Once the absolute one, literally believed in, sufficed to imply universal parity; but now the nil can be included.
The negative is a more formidable tool for manufacturing idealistic parity - according to Biblical scripture, universal sinfulness, converted to universal ignorance, universal non-existence, universal absence.
The absent absolute - our new God.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am

A Desperate Degenerate refuses to even consider any standard that exposes him to others, because it is before others that his own degeneracy is reflected back to him.
Subjectivity is just code for, "It's a mystery a secret; an incomprehensible cause that produced my present circumstances".
if he can't blame others, and remain true to his own method of claiming "innocence", then the obscure the occult will be where he hides.
In this way he can pretend to be as intelligent and healthy as he wants to believe he is. There is no external, independent standard that he will ever accept, because this would disarm his subjective defensiveness, and expose him to himself as who and what he truly is, and why he is so, forcing him to come to terms with some facts about his own choices and inheritance - choices inherited from his parents, including his very existence - but also forcing him to do something about it.

Otherness is the "enemy", when the mind begins to awaken to itself.  

The problem is how to dismiss otherness selectively, and arbitrarily without appearing to do so?
To be more precise, how does one negate a judgemental, conscious, otherness, and embrace an unconscious, and therefore unable to judge, other?
Subjectivity is one way.
Another is to undermine the method of expressing judgements, i.e., logos.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:14 am

The slave tricked into believing freedom is slavery, says of its master "He doesn't know it, but I am actually secretly manipulating him. Little does he know, I do not care that I am a 'slave' as he perceives it, I am really free, as I define it for myself." After all, like the cow would say of its farmer, "Look at the free fence he built to keep wolves out for me, the free water, antiobiotics, and copious amounts of food."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 2:09 pm

This is how it begins- this is how homosexuality was "normalized", and made into a lifestyle or a life choice, when it was once a mental disorder.
Currently transsexualism is being "normalized".
Not surprisingly, on the forefront homosexuals will be the promoters of more and more degeneracy.

As I've said before the process sill be slow and subtle.
At first "age of consent" will be debated - their arbitrariness....how body develops faster than mind, i.e., the physical developing faster than psychology.
The boundaries will be approached.
From debates over age of consent - will it be 16 or 14? - the population will become habituated with the idea.
Then the line will be crossed from adolescence to childhood.
Why not 10, if 14 is old enough?
Why not 8, 5, 4....3.....2....1?
What's the "meaning" of age anyway?
It's an arbitrary distinction.
The word ageism will be slowly introduced.
Why deny the gift of love to children?
It's harmless....no aggression implied.
Why do women become traumatized by rape if it's all beautiful and non-aggression - see my views on why females evolved the capacity, or the means to cope with the intrusive act of penetration....or ask.

Anyway.....gradually paedophilia will be introduced into the psyche of the average moron.....already primed with pseudo-intellectual ideological metaphysics, where all words lose their meaning, because they refer to other words.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 2:15 pm

Isn't it telling that the only people speaking out against this degeneracy are degenerates?
Like when only blacks are permitted to use the word Niger....not the country.
Paglia, Yiannopoulos, the drug addict Peterson, with some kind of eating disorder...Christians, like Michael Jones, and of course Jews.

It's forbidden to speak about degeneracy, unless you are, yourself, some kind of degenerate.....or addict, or some kind of dependent.....Victim.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 2:36 pm

In a generation or two, if you speak out against paedophilia you may be accused of paedophobia - an irrational fear of children.
You will be accused of children hatred....because what else would motivate you to deny children the harmless mystical love others are enjoying?
Love is already mystified, so there's not much work to be done there.

Populations are primed - gradual indoctrination, brainwashing, subliminal messaging, exposure to is disgusting, will habituate the mind to increasing levels of it - like boiling a from by gradually increasing the heat.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Satyr wrote:
Isn't it telling that the only people speaking out against this degeneracy are degenerates?
Like when only blacks are permitted to use the word Niger....not the country.
Paglia, Yiannopoulos, the drug addict Peterson, with some kind of eating disorder...Christians, like Michael Jones, and of course Jews.

It's forbidden to speak about degeneracy, unless you are, yourself, some kind of degenerate.....or addict, or some kind of dependent.....Victim.  

Isnt it even more telling that the only Pagan (Varg) who spoke out was silenced by YouTube and yet channels like Ressurection Europa, E Michael Jones, Brother Nathaniel etc. still stand to this day?

Pagans, who hold no political authority in the modern age and dont even seek to attain it, are more of a threat to them, than the more popular and "anti-semetic" Christians.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:25 pm

Well, the underlying nihilism is not threatened. The illusion of free-speech has to be maintained.
They share common principles. Family squabbles only affirm bonds.

It became obvious after listening to Michael Jones, and he was not banned from YouTube.

I suspected something from the MRA days.
How female bashing was okay, but do not go further.
It's most obvious with Peterson. He walks up to the line, i.e., sexual identity, but refuses to go further, into the source of this feminism and 'identity crisis'.
Just clean your room.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:31 pm

I think they crossed the line into absurdity by following their own logic to its inevitable conclusions....and now they want to pull back, before it all unravels.
I mean this transsexual shit is just so ridiculous that it is exposing the underlying disease.
They saw the push-back.....so Trump is elected and intellectuals step in to return things to an earlier state of tolerable absurdity before things become really crazy.
We're already in insanity territory....but denying race, as a social construct, is a level below claiming you are a man trapped in a female body.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:

Pagans, who hold no political authority in the modern age and dont even seek to attain it, are more of a threat to them, than the more popular and "anti-semetic" Christians.

Exactly.

The system will not curtail those who still adhere to its rules and beliefs, no matter how recalcitrant they are. If they fit into a niche, they are accepted. It has to do with authenticity of spirit and serious-minded dispositions that are purely individualistic. Martin Heidegger calls this "releasement", a giving oneself over to essential being and objectives that become ennobled by their nature of honest pursuit, and gain a clearer perspective of what matters. One who has uncovered honesty in themselves, has directed their drives, and aligned themselves with a natural system of truth.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Did anybody ask the important questions...
Like, does Greta Potatohead agree that eating bugs will halt climate change?
Not that there is anything wrong with change or progress - Sometimes you have to halt something, like climate change, to promote other changes, like demographical changes in Europe. Something like that.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:59 pm

A desperate degenerate doesn't really want to see the world as it is - bring ideas, concepts, "down to earth". This is but a pretence.
He wants to maintain mystification, in the form of obscurantism, or he wishes to laugh at it all, as a way of validating his won beliefs - a kind of self-promotion through the slandering of other.
This is the heart of nihilism.
Connecting words to experienced reality, is detrimental to a degenerate - whether he/she belongs to the "positive" nihilistic camp, or the pure unadulterated nihilistic camp.  
Both have issues with the real, as it relates to them....or rather as they relate to it.
On a personal level, they want to defensively rid the other of what makes them feel insecure and vulnerable - rid the other altogether, if possible - define otherness out of existence, so that their degeneracy is not reflected back as a "judgement".....which makes them feel desperate.

So they either define concepts out of space/time, projecting them "outside" or 'beyond' the field of experience, and so beyond validation but also beyond falsification; or they ridicule or undermine it all, so that their own convictions, and the trauma of their childhood disillusionment, can justify a return to infancy, by ridding itself of all ideas that surpass it, or expose the naivete in their own secret beliefs; a form of self-validation, via the devaluation of otherness. They know they do not measure up - see how nihilism is a defence against self-consciousness - so they must discredit others because they cannot rise above them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 9:43 am

I'm not for or against abortion, on moral grounds, no more than I am for or against killing, in general; this being another form of infanticide.
It is part of life.
Life must kill to survive.
Value judgements are based on an objective, also called an ideal, and are not innate.
Yet, we can recognize a natural objective in reproduction, which man can intervene upon - and he is not the only species that dopes so. It's all about the timing, and the justifications being used to explain away contradictions between an act, a choice, and an individuals convictions. Self-Deception is also part of nature.
But if we are engaged in philosophy then deception of any kind and for any reason is an antagonist we must overcome.
The human ability to believe in one thing and then to contradict this belief with actions, is unique to our species.
When a male lion chooses infanticide it does not justify its choice....it just acts in accordance to impulse.
Only humans have the capacity to believe in what they then contradict through choices and the actions they are expressed by. - a dissonance of mind/body...at the very ro9ot of nihilism; therefore only man can be nihilistic, where noetic abstractions are routinely used as a defence against phenomenal existence.

This psychosomatic dissonance is Desperate Degeneracy.
It produces pollutants as does man's interventions upon natural order.
Desperation refers to nihilism's motive, as a defensive mechanism; degeneracy refers to the tangible, physical, consequences of this desperation, externalized corporeally.
Psychological - mental, spiritual - desperation manifests through choices and activities of degeneracy - a regression from health, tending towards a psychosomatic degradation., i.e., sexual dysfunction, spiritual impoverishment, mind/body dissonance, psychological disconnection expressed in moral depravity.
A self-destructive, un-invested, indifference often-times producing a protective self-induced madness: the ego attempting to survive the death of the self, either through otherness - ideologically - or through denial, cynicism etc.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Psychology of the last man
The man who is convinced he is the telos - end - though he may deny the concept, as he is, immersed in defensive self-deceit, the end result of "progress"; no further advancement is possible, after the end, except backward.
Modernity is always the 'best of all possible worlds', at the end of history, as it is, in every age, always 'current' and modern.
This psychology - product of fatigue - is exacerbated in times of cultural decline, as when a great empire reaches a peak and slowly begins to slide down towards oblivion.
For it, and all its products - minds - it is a kind of end of the world.
Having created a memetic environment, across the frontiers of its dominance, its "reality" begins to lose ground to what is perceived as chaos.
Imagine generations of minds born and raised within a specific way of thinking and acting - a memetic artificially maintained environment that has usurped and buried natural order, along the way, replacing it with its ideals and mythologies; its semiotics.
For those who have known no other way of thinking this would constitute an end of a world, not of the world.
Superstition and obscurantism rises and hopelessness replaces a naive hopefulness.
A stoic disposition preparing to endure what is in store.
Such times are traumatic.
A once formidable world has reach an end - a peak - and is now in decline, taking with it all of its mythologies and truths - which it once took for granted.
The Last Man is always the man who, like a canary in a mine, first senses an immanent doom.
He is always modern, as he exists at the end of progress - where no way forward can even be imagined.
The entire edifice built upon abstractions that were once considered eternal truths.

When a meme has invested so much mythology on continuous progress then the end of progress is an end of its world-view; a contradiction of its ideal.
An end of socio-economic progress, growth, is accompanied with an end in intellectual, spiritual progress, growth. It is an end in itself.

The Last Man is the man of despair & degeneracy - a hedonistic last hurrah! before the void takes him.
Un-invested in the future because there is no future for him - he is only present, presence; always on the cusp of the most modern, i.e., the end of the line.
The epitome of telos.
Does not the modern of his own age believe his culture is the highest, and his authorities the last and final authorities?

When a mountain is climbed, and a peak has been attained .....the only way forward is the way back and down.
Every age has had them....every age will have them.
This, too, is part of the pattern.
This, too, is part of the pattern.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 6:17 pm

The symptoms of a disease are often subtle and slow to emerge.
Like raising the temperature in a frog's kettle, it boils to death before it realizes what is happening, thinking it is in the throws of passion - at first enjoying the increasing heat, as it is reptilian.

Subtle symptoms, like skin blotches, a cough, a sneeze.
A numbness that goes away and is forgotten.

The symptoms accumulate and then they become obvious to even the dull mind.
By then, it's too late to do anything about it, but surrender and stoically endure the coming end.
A harrowing thought....but true, nevertheless.

What is true of genes is true of memes; what is true of organisms is true of superorganisms.
The disease may be a latent mutation that slowly begins to take effect; triggered, by some event.
Fertilization, gestation, birth, infancy, growth, virility, youth, and then a gradual decline towards the many stages of old-age and then death.
In between disease that is fought of and then can no longer be fought off.
For the cells, an end of a world, within the body. But not an end to the world.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 5:11 am

People who are suffering physically and or mentally make the best customers and the strongest believers in all forms of salvation and (through) revenge. A fertile ground for promises made by lying exploiters of man. Some are close to the top of this pyramid scheme of lies, peddling false hope to the "huddled masses", they might know what they are doing but then there are countless people closer to the bottom who only believe to make life bearable.
Is this not the only way known so far to control, to manage, large amounts of people who share genetic and thus also aspirational differences in taste, in way of being and evolving.

Imagine they would quit their efforts to lead people down the path of degeneration.
The ill-conceived empires would crumble and have to reorganise in a sustainable fashion. Those in power who are only capable of ill-conceiving would have to take their leave inevitably or be consumed by the people they herd over or a rival power. If you are running this kind of game you cannot allow for competition, you must undermine them every turn to thwart their growth from the very beginning. You will have to kill them in their infancy to prevail with such an outlook. Maybe your god will help you with a plague of sorts, maybe you will engineer one yourself and then tell it was god or nature or climate change.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 8:46 am

The underlying motive of a shameless degenerate is that he wants to retain the possibility of pride, by evading the possibility of shame.
He applies a double standard to remain innocent of his own bad judgements, while enjoying the full benefits of his good judgements - this is where he draws the line between freedom and slavery; his responsibility begins and ends in pleasure - pain can be used as an accusation.
Reluctantly he may sacrifice freedom so as to evade responsibility entirely, because his fragile ego - built on lies and pretences - will not survive the sudden deflation of the alternative.

Survival is paramount, particularly when you have no investment in the future.
All that is left is the present, and the ego that can enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
After that....the world can go to hell.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:05 am

The mind of an immature degenerate.
I want to win/win and feel proud and good about myself.
But if I lose, lose, I want to blame it on another.....even if it is an idea.

So why change, when you can simply change your attitude and the standards you apply?
Defeats cannot be used to learn, and victories can offer no negative repercussions.
The benevolence of God is based on his taking upon himself the "sins of man"....i.e., his errors.
The believer can use the concept as a repository of his failings, so as to remain an innocent victim, in defeat, and a glorious warrior in victory.
God as the ideological otherness....a mind can unload all the negat8ive so as to identify self with the positive.
I've said this before....haven't I?
Well, for those who actually read what I post, this is not new.  

But why call this other "god" when "one" is enough, and will do just as well, if not better....or universe.....or existence, or nature?
If it remains absolutely ordered, then the double-standard applies.
All is determined including ones reactions to what is determined...so all is according to a plan, unless the plan is 'negative' - then it can be unloaded on the universe and stoically endured like a good lamb.
If it is positive - absolutely so - then the full glory of the ego can be unfurled.
See how god loves the meek? The desperately degenerate, that is.
He/She/It becomes the repository for their "sins", i.e., their inferior judgements, choices, and the actions they lead to.
See why a messiah is such a powerful idea?
Through him uniformity is achieved.
All becomes subjective within the benevolent grace of the objective, mysterious, one-god. Nobody can ever do any wrong, because it is all part of god's plan; all part of universal order. And he/it knows best.
This becomes more sophisticated, i.e., nothing is a mistake, because it is all part of universal order, including the bad; the degenerate reluctantly must acquiesce, if he is to preserve his innocence - his/her purified self-image.  
Bad things happen to him/her; good things are brought about by him/her.
There is no escape.
Embrace servitude in order to preserve innocence - for the meek shall inherit the earth, or will deserve eternal life in "god, or absolute order".
Eternal return is defined as 'eternal life'.
Paradise is Utopia.
Individuality is Collectivism, and there is no way out - belong to perish.  
Honesty becomes the conventional lie.
There is no objective reality means there is no way out of the inter-subjective collectivity.
Pride is shameful and shamelessness is pride. Have you been to a gay pride parade? That's the ideal, joy in degeneracy after decades of self-repression, concealment and fear; vengeance of the meek. A vengeance against natural order, now replaced by universal order - it knows best, for all that exits is for the best...it has a purpose.
The participation of the individual is as passive observer with no investment in the future.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 10:18 pm

One has to learn the post-modern nihilistic lingo; relearn whatever language he is speaking.
Some words are made illegal, others change meaning in subtle but decisive ways...

When a degenerate, in his desperation, says "bring it down to earth" he means dumb-it-down, feminize it....make it emotional, personal
He certainly does not mean to place the standard of validation outside the subjective...in the objectively real.
You know...empiricism and the scientific method.  
That's the opposite of what he wants.
He certainly does not mean make it tangible, physical....and less abstract....for this would make his nonsense clear and obvious.
No, he wants the terms to be as obscure and abstract as possible - ideas, theoretical with no way to be validated using some indifferent standard.
Indifference is the last thing it wants. Emotion it wants - Make it as emotional as possible so that gaps in reasoning, missing evidence, can be forgiven and ignored.
You have to learn the feminine mind and how it uses language.
It's not about clarity; it's about effect - and if vagueness, and obscurantism serves the effect then fuck clarity.
Has anyone argued with a women?
The method may involve creating uncertainty in the other; making him or her feel insecure about his own beliefs....because it's not about truth, it's about victory, and if lies lead to victory then lies will be thrown around.

The idea here is about reducing the opposition to a position where it is ready to make concessions - either due to fatigue, frustration, or after repeatedly cultivating uncertainty and madness.
The weaker can force a concession in this way - even if it cannot defeat the other using reason, evidence, arguments, it can simply insinuate itself into an advantage.
Cultivating doubt until the other begins to doubt everything it knows.
The strategy of feebleness, using the negative as a weapon.

The post-modern nihilistic cynic is a whole other ball of crap.
It has cultivated the art of the comedic quip - dismissing everything without actually saying anything.
For it, all is useless, meaningless, crap....and what promotes this, is good, and what contradict this, is laughable.
There is nothing left, for it, to know. It knows it all, and what it doesn't it knows doesn't matter.
It's all been said and done. The last man says. There's nowhere to go....nothing to care for and about. It is un-invested, and so all investments are worthless.
Hedonism is all there is - immediate gratification. Everything in excess of a comfort level is uncertain and sure to disappoint.
Sour Graping as an existential position.
It laughs at what it failed to reach - and declares it sour...not worth trying for; not worth the effort.
All is worthless because all is not absolute...except the idea, of course; all is flawed, imperfect...except existence, of course. It's own.
A lifetime of failure and disappointment has reached a breaking point - it cannot go on. It must stop and declare  all at an end - it has reached the highest peak, and there's nowhere to go but down. Nothing left to climb....nothing but clear blue skies - empty space.
It once had confidence in its own judgement in the words it used....but no longer.
And if it has reached an end, then it is a universal one.
Fate.
It could not have been any other way.....because the very thought that it could have would imply that....that.....well the thought is too traumatic to even consider.
So the thinking stops....and everything is at a standstill waiting.....waiting....for the final end. Nothing will ever come after that. nothing it gives a shit about.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:43 am

A desperate degenerate becomes entrenched within the ideology of the subjective.
In art they draw a superiority to cope with an innate sense of inferiority, by finding in the art they like - in fArt - secret obscure meanings only they, and their own kind, can perceive and fully appreciate.
With no objective standard to prove it they project their needs desires and see them reflected back.
They evaluate art on how convoluted and meaningless it is, because this allows them to insert into it their own psychology, feeling superior to the ones who cannot indulge in such pretentious self-deceit; those who cannot see, will not see, what they've projected, or who do not pretend to see so as to buy into the farce - those who exhibit no altruistic reciprocity.
Then they, these post-modern psychotics, mask their projected confusions in convoluted verbiage that uses insinuating terminology, and pseudo-intellectual lingo, to hide how vacant of meaning they are, or how they are simply and shamelessly projecting their private insecurities and vulnerabilities into the fArt - projecting their increasing self-consciousness seeking in another - in art - shelter.

As I've explained, this method unloads the negative upon other, retaining the positive for the ego to find comfort in - to hide in its own self-serving subjectivity.
The self is made into another and the ego becomes a purified form of it - this is what they call their spirit; always bathed in positivity; always the victim of an evil negativity - victim of another.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:50 pm

It is obvious that Desperate Degenerates have issues with judgement - either because theirs is so feeble - exposing an inferior mind - or because of their increasing self-consciousness - another's judgements - making them feel insecure and vulnerable.
So, value-judgements terrify them. It is why they so quickly declare victory and pat themselves on the back, with every opportunity, or are prone to self-aggrandizing fits of redirected rage, repressed and bursting forth with an over stated self-control that reveals the underlying stress.
Better/worse....inferior/superior...good/bad.
A lifetime of this, on the negative, will break a feeble mind.
Of course, in nature such debates are useless, since the degree is always made clear by the outcome.
It is from the consequence that the causality chain can be traced and evaluated.
But Desperate Degenerates are afraid of this, and strive to promote institutional interventions that mediate between cause and effect, action and reaction, choice and consequence, so that the individual will not suffer the severity of his wrong judgements.

For such a pitiful creature equality means that of outcome, not merely of opportunity.
He wants the collective to intervene in order to produce - enforce - parity of outcome, rendering, he hopes, causality and personal judgement moot, or trivial.
So, whereas in nature sexual behaviour has a clear and severe consequence, he does not truly want to "bring it down to earth", but down to the pavement, the urban setting of human institutionalized intervention, and the only way he can justify doing so, without exposing his motive and his true essence, is by converting all concepts into abstractions.
The opposite of "bringing them down" he wants to raise them up to the stratosphere; take them outside the earth's gravitational pull into space where, he hopes again, desperately, the rules change.
In the case of sexuality we see this underlying motive, he hopes nobody can see, in its full glory.
Here the sexual act is converted to an idea - idealized beyond the earthly - retaining nothing of how (causality) and why (functionality) it evolved.
He compounds upon it, modern degenerate applications of pleasure seeking - escapism - hoping to bury the act in rhetoric and convoluted complexity...when it remains clear and simple in every regard other than in desperate degenerate minds.  
He goes so far as to argue that an orifice did not evolve for a specific task but is up for any use - a choice which may not be a product of free-will, implying divine or cosmic origin - pointing to mutations where such a use is put in practice...yet only protected in manmade systems.
So desperate to preserve concepts in the abstract and not "bring them down to earth" in fact, that he practices the motto "a good defence is an offence"...and so he attacks, declaring his interest in simplifying and knowing and "anchoring" words upon the ground...when this is the opposite of what he secretly wants; afraid, intuitively terrified, of what objectifying his subjectivity will expose him to; fearing that placing the standard outside his mind or that of a collective, will disarm his psychosis of its greatest tools, i.e., words.   
A woman....using feminine word-games. A coward and a hypocrite.
He plays the eternal victim....screaming for help...hoping, desperately hoping they will take the bait.

He has lost all interest in the earthly...the world. He dreams of mankind's eternity.
His act is one of entrapment, wanting to pull the world down with him, as a final choice....expressing a secret desire for retribution. Vengeance against objective reality....that disappointed and failed to offer him what his subjective mind desperately craved for.

Ironically...no predictably, his desperation is the root of his degeneracy.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Desperation & Degeneracy are self-perpetuating loops of circularity. One, once it triggers a desperate action, leads to the second, which produces outcomes that inflate desperation, which then must "up the ante" and raise the stakes, which once more produce negative outcomes, and the entire process spirals down and down towards increasing levels of insanity and depravity.
Once the process has proceeded to a point of no return - crossed the Rubicon - it must justify itself, starting from the first choice - the trigger; that starting judgement call that set the ball rolling down the hill.
See why most often these types reject free-will, to any degree, and most often defend absolute determinism?
Because that first step over the cliff, that first choice that got the snow-ball rolling downhill, must be purified and blamed on something, or someone else. Gravity? The earth's magnetic field? Fate.
Once the point of no return has been crossed then they simply double-down on depravity....now it becomes about saving face, making it seem like they are enjoying their own downward spiral...as if it was by design = but because this contradicts their victimhood with a selective reasoning - the same that got them in trouble in the first place - they can sacrifice pride if they are absolved of shame. The "designer" may not be themselves, but some external factor, like god, or absolute universal order.....or some such contrivance.
This is essential to their psyche, because it safeguards what is left of them....ego.  
The pure nihilists go further....they negate self altogether, converting themselves into an ambiguous bystander just watching the tragedy of their life choices unfolding.
See why cynicism is always a symptom?
The irony is in them....contradictions of belief and actions. Many will claim victory, proudly....as if they were responsible, so as to reserve the "privilege" of claiming innocent indifference when things go sour.
In their desperation they expose the schizophrenia in their own "emoting" - the act contradicting the declared conviction.

Now that, my friends...is delicious.
See, they cannot even see it, unless someone point it out to them, triggering a defensive reaction that only serves to accentuate and stiffen it.
The method they used to validate the starting error, starting the downward spiral, is what they are conveniently ensconced within. They must apply the double-standard of their self-deceit, because this is the defensive strategy they've cultivated over decades of wrong judgement calls - one disaster leading to the next; one mistake making the next one inevitable.
So trapped in their own mind - subjectivity - that from Abrahamism they "overcome" into Marxism, and from Marxism into post-modernism....and from there into another variant of nihilism.
Every disappointment, every mistake producing negative outcomes, is never evaluated properly....because they dare not risk doubting themselves...this is why they settled for the defence mechanism to begin with. If they could hold themselves accountable for the negative they would not need this strategy of self-deceit.
How can they hold themselves responsible, exposing them to shame, insecurity, vulnerability, when this method was adopted to protect the ego from that; adopted to save themselves from shame - the sins of the father?! How can they find redemption without an absolute god - a idea, call it universe, absolute order?
Ya see the conundrum, the self-feeding predicament?
It all started with a feeble mind, a delicate ego, being shattered....and then making a poor choice.
It's all it takes. With no parent or mentor....when the ball gets rolling it rolls until it suddenly stops....abruptly.
There is no interior self-regulating, self-judging, self-controlling, self-shaming, self-accounting, mechanism...the breaks are off and it is accelerating, pulled by gravitational forces, towards its fate.
See, why determinism is so valuable to a nihilist?

"It was all determined"....it says to itself. "I could not have done otherwise." I am not responsible for any of it.....but I will rescue my ego by accepting it stoically"
You do know why stoicism was easily absorbed into Abrahamism - Christianity - along with Platonic idealism?
You do know why Socrates was a symptom of a immanent  Athenian collapse?

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:46 pm

The ideal of 'parity of outcome' in the Desperate Degenerates psychosis.
Why ought a woman suffer to a disproportionally greater degree, than a man, when she makes a poor judgement in who she fucks?
Should not the same error lead to a similar, equal, outcome in both females and males?
Like, why should a females promiscuity lead to more severe consequences than a male's promiscuity?

Why is nature so unfair?
Take nature outside and shoot her. Bring it down to the urban jungles of pavement and artifices - technologies and techniques, semiotics, name-brands, strobe lights, make up and wardrobe.
Make it all a cultural product....on the market, seducing subjective tastes.

This is the question a degenerate asks itself, implying a desirable answer.
How then, can a Desperate Degenerate bring about a world where this is fact?

One way is institutional intervention, ensuring an equal distribution of consequences.
Sexual communism.
How can a desperate degenerate justify this intervention....without exposing his motive and feebleness, the need desire of this impulse?
Without any sound argument?
Morality.....pushed up from the earth - de-rooted - and raised into an abstraction.
He must convolute the meaning of male/female, sex, copulation, morality....abstract it to the point of meaninglessness so as to then dismiss it.
Immorality is now the morality of depravity.
He can't do so pragmatically, but he can try to do so abstractly - linguistically, rhetorically.
He begins by seeding doubt about the very meaning of words like "man, woman, morality, human, sex, race, homosexuality," etc. He abstracts them into oblivion - makes them all theoretical, subjective, an idea/ideal.
If possible he makes them entirely meaningless.
Now, he can imply what he could never prove or support with reason and evidence.
He can discredit, and negate, because he cannot offer superior alternatives, or counter-arguments. He undercuts the very foundation of language because he cannot support his ideology using language as a representation of reason.
language must become emotional.
This is what he means by "down to earth". Make it personal...feminine....bring it down to the private where emotion sways reason.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:54 pm

The unimaginative look to the sky and say "There is nothing else there", while the stars flicker in their eyes. They do not imagine flying, that air is more buoyant than void. They say of the man who reminds them they are grounded and over-encumbered that he's only stating the obvious, that there's nothing higher, while he strives to lighten himself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 2:16 am

A Desperate Degenerate likes to comfort himself with the idea that he has lived in an age where it all ended and nothing followed but the same.
The Last Man psychosis.
It's because he's denied the past - because it can only be a source of embarrassment for him, and he has no stake in the future.
All that is left to him is the present. How to fill it as pleasantly as possible before the end, i.e., hedonism and other forms of self-numbing escapism all the way.
Completeness, wholeness, telos....the end, is just the flip side of his nullifying absolutism.
Absolute order, like absolute chaos is an antithesis to existence.
Absolute one and absolute nil are both a side of the same nihilistic coin - currency of the last man, buying salvation from himself as he tries to pull the world down around him as he fleas; buying an escape from reality and his own part in determining it.

Herd psychosis.

What did the MRA's do when they promoted an anti-paternalism that liberated females who then reverted to their primal role which excluded males like them?
Instead of accepting responsibility for a terrible mistake, a stupid judgement error, they turned on females accusing them for failing to live-up to their naive expectations.
Unable to accept responsibility for what they did to themselves with their own stupidity, they continued to beat the drum against paternalism.....only sulking and tuning away, with a passive-aggressive self-emasculation....unable to even see what they did wrong.
They just could not accept responsibility....but had to become victims, like feminists had.
Feminists were victims of masculinity, and MRA's victims of femininity.

Never acknowledging their own choices, their own wilful actions and judgements and evaluations, as the source of their predicament.
This is how Determinism offers relief.
Causality is always external. The individual is never a part of causality, and if he is, then his part has been absolutely and completely been determined; his every thought, judgement and choice preordained.
He but an "innocent" victim of universal omnipotent order....not god. He's outgrown that. A victim that can only endure, stoically, and acknowledge - yes saying to his own enslavement.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 8:35 am

Most like to focus on the Incel aspect of modern Desperate Degenerates.
This cultivates a specific psychosis.

They ignore other aspects, other than the denial of sexual intercourse to increasingly larger segments of the population - mostly males who become 'free-radicals, aspects, such as, the lack of investment in the future....even among those who did find a woman that settles for them but does not breed with them.
Some who settle, to get out of their predicament, for raising the sperm of another male....against losing a personal interest in the future.

Then there are those who have been so thoroughly emasculated that even their investment in the future, is not for them to control. Like investors in mutual funds, that abandon their "salvation" - in the form of money - to "experts" - deferring authority.
Most fathers, these days, serve only as surrogate mothers for their own, or another's children.
Here the interest in the future is tenuous.
A fact with psychological repercussions.
Ideologies take the form of the psychology that holds them to be true - especially those heavily founded no abstractions, such as the ones nihilistic ideologies tend to manufacture, attracting specific types of Desperate degenerates; creating hovels, degenerate cliques of free-radicals, all with nothing to lose other than ego - their Achilles heel.
With no accepted past - nothing determined and determining - and no future to care for, their intellect shrinks to the size of a deformed individual's height - intellectual midgets.
They embrace philosophies that support them and inflate their ego, to extraordinary proportions.
They can afford to cynically dismiss anything that challenges their bubble-world - outsourcing their opinions, convinced that they are the pinnacle, the final man, the end in and of itself - because there is no severity in anything they say, do or think. It dies when they die, gradually taking with it the memories it left behind.
Nothing they do say or think will survive their death...so there's nothing to take seriously, other then the promise of immediate gratification - short term investments with large yields.

This contrasts with their bipolar brethren...the vast majority who have, somehow, managed to invest in the future. The "positive" nihilists, spinning linguistic weaves of fantastic returns, building a myth around their qualities and how it all went according to a plan; those who self-flatter and then only socialize with those who can feed into their psychosis - the positive ones can only tolerate positive feedback, because their ideologies are blown up balloons, encased within a thin layer of artificiality - plasticity.
They prefer environments with smooth edges and forgiving situations - nothing jagged and sharp - a child-proofing is demanded to rid their circumstances of any possible "pricks" - safe-spaces contained within a linguistic farm where the herd gathers to regurgitate in peace. What purpose would the existence of an objective world - an outside their enclosure - serve to them?
Why would they risk ruining a "good thing" with talk about free-will and such?
The negative to be excluded; kept outside the perimeter.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next