Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 7:59 am

Hey, looky here.....
promethean75 wrote:
hate to break it to ya, but all this talk about 'value' has stretched and twisted the word so much it has become almost unrecognizable. like a new magic word that can mean anything. not only that, i can't think of even one real, existential problem out in the world of biggsian 'conflicting goods' where a reading of VO by everyone involved would help them find a comprehensive solution. that's what i'm into; solving real problems, not theoretical problems between words and concepts in my head. hence my adoration for historical materialism. i can roll my sleeves up with that shit.
...even Brian is waking up.
I always thought his integrity was buried in cynical defensiveness....but he cannot help himself. How can you un-see what you see? How can you?
The nemesis of the Narcissist/Schizophrenic is the Psychotic/Cynic.
Two poles of the same nihilistic paradigm.

Is Brian reading my posts religiously?
Suspect
Nah...I cannot be so arrogant and fall into the same narcissist self-serving traps his wannabe Messianic proselytizing "friends" have.
Desperation meets and egos brutally crash into each other.
It's a joy to behold.

Man...ILP is good for something, other than a source of comedy.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 10:04 am

Maybe Brian is waking up to the possibility that it isn't philosophy that is at an end, and deals with nonsense, but that what is coming to an end is how it is practised by twats and retards...making him feel all smart and awoke...and shit
Hell, maybe one day he'll realize that the crap he's been parroting about "paternalism" was Marxist shit that doomed him from the get-go.....from when he was still a wee-little sprouting degenerate.
Probably not....so much invested in this excuse, not even his alpha-male integrity can break through it.
Probably too late.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 10:17 am

Brian wrote:
Check this out, biggs. One of the old members over at KT wants to share a tasty treat and posts this in the food and culture thread.

160+ IQ wrote:
   Dish" I learned from a Kurd: cut in half small tomatoes and pieces of garlic, add half piece of garlic to each half small tomato.
   If you don't mind "bad breath" this is truly excellent.

No big deal, right? Just a harmless tomato and a few pieces of garlic. How does satyr respond? Go to 1:24.

This is how you know. We're gonna have to put him down, biggs.
True, very uncivilized and impolite of me. Maybe I should have been more patient and waited for him to tell me how a piece of garlic inserted into a tomato - coincidentally told to him by a Kurd; I bet he also learned Kurdish in the process - can only be appreciated by a "genius" like him, and the Pezer - he also "gets how brilliant he is" - a Nietzsche 3.0 - and that it proves how valuing value, valuing, is the "breakfast of champions".
I mean it was coming....all I had to do was wait for the announcement of his brilliance, in case his performances over the years gave me the impression that he was an imbecile with severe psychological issues.
But I'm middle-aged now. Don't have the time to waste on morons and needy freaks. There are so many of them...especially on ILP.
Don't even have time to play and toy with them, as much as would like to, and I do, I really, really do....I have a 12 year-old son who is going to high-school next year.
I'll have plenty of teenage anxieties and fantasies to deal with. I'm good.
They come here looking for it....and it takes all my will-power to hold back...because I did hold back. It could have been far worse.
But I'm mellowing with age.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 12:38 pm

You see, my secret readers, degenerates and not, admirers and not, the new standard in Nietzsche.
he is the prophet the men-children the world over must out-do, and if Nietzsche used Will to Power as an allegory for comic forces, then they will have to outperform him if they hope to enjoy the same level of admiration and gain a following; if he turned against Schopenhauer, who he took from to twist pessimism into an empowering message men-children would be inspired by for centuries to come, then they will copy the method hoping to replicate the effect.
he is the end and the beginning of philosophy.
Though he copies Schopenhauer and simply returned to the pre-Socratics, he is still then icon of anti-modernity with a huge following, worshipped by men-children the world over.
This is what is inspiring. This will liberate men-children from post-modern Judaism....only...what?
Will this prophet be the new Saul for a coming new and improved Messiah?
A true one, this time?
The anti-Christ, he himself spoke of?

The new recipe: write gibberish, in prose, and then mention Nietzsche, as if he supports your "work"....and that is enough.
Pull some fucked-up word associative sequence from your arse, and then mention one of Nietzsche's work,a s if it has something deep and profound to do with it.
That will be enough.
Fuck words referring to other words...this is words referring to Scripture....or Nietzschean aphorisms. Deep profound meaning are involved...so deep only a few can truly appreciate what is being expressed.
What more do you want?
Could this be so?
Be still my quivering heart. such powers my 80 IQ cannot fathom - a bit lower than the average cRapper making millions selling his crap to infantile impressionable nit-wits. Ahem...sorry I let my bitter envy seep into my huffing & puffing.
Shall we wait....for the revelation to unfold? Shall we be patient for aphorisms to be realized in the coming century?

Let us wait, and watch...and try not to laugh.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 1:49 pm

Dearest Brian...I know you are reading this....
I claim no uniqueness...what I note is how you suddenly show backbone, when for weeks you've been sarcastically kissing their arse....because you enjoy the repartee.
Showing respect to a bunch of imbeciles who think they are genius because they've mixed Abrahamism, with Nietzsche, runes, astrology and Nordic mythology into a mess of obscurantist bull-crap...will only invigorate their madness.

You mocked me for my response to his "recipe" because you can spend years interacting with imbeciles....well I cannot. You've got the ...time.
This is how the moron introduced himself, in case you missed it...
160 I.Q wrote:
The pinnacle of philosophy is value ontology, which is the explicated demand of the will to power; will to power understood as a task, rather than as a catchphrase.
...you probably would have posted a cynical sarcastic reply....because you want him around to enlighten your boredom.
I like to clean the dust off my furniture and wipe the toil. Can't stand faecal matter.

He is the "pinnacle of philosophy" and you are "philosophy's end"...two peas in the pod.
A messiah, and a harbinger of the 'end of times'.
HA!!!!
This is entertaining. Television has nothing on this level.

Now go back to your cynical methodology, and shooting the shit-stains...and I'll be watching your performances.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:01 pm

If I were there, and not banned, I would have put these fucks in their place...would have run them off, back into their  den of dim-wit forum....while you sit around tolerating this self-aggrandizing shit - all innuendo and prose, and deep meanings....like cRap.
Since you know so much...do you know why the messiah and his pets love Negroes and their cRap?
Can you find the connections?
Of course you, of all people, can.  Twisted Evil

They even use fear to explain the responses.
This is straight out of a post-modern psychosis manual.
Why do they hate me?...asks Jesus...why do they not take the gift of salvation I offer?
Why do they fear my lord and god....me?
Why do they hate me when I bring me the power of love?
Who can bear such power? Who can look into such brilliance? Who can endure it?
Only the chosen...few.
I am the light, the god, the one who brings self-love, self-salvation...worship me, sacrifice to my name....fall at my feet and weep. This is a time of joy, my minions.
I bring you good tidings...from your lord and master. Myself.

This is too good to turn away from.  
It's real-live theatre.
No screen writer could have invented characters this fucked-up.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:40 pm

What I offer is no less than this....

...a diamond on the Dionysian crown, dancing on a pin.
What Nietzsche called a "dancing star"....

Only the strongest constitutions will hear the beating of their inner Kronos, consuming the flesh of his own creations. Hanging over the chasm, the deep void, Odin sings and Loki obeys.
Eros strikes the cosmic cauldron and it echoes the same rhythms.
omnipotence sounds...Will to Power, in its absoluteness, awaits in the middle and knows as we dance around it and suppose.
What is required here is brilliance hidden in the occult. 200 + IQ...a hierarchy is shaping, dividing master from slave - Α from Ω....the entire alphabet trapped between them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:49 pm

OK..I tire of degenerates in their unending desperation.
I need more serious stuff to focus my attentions upon.

Like circus clowns.

Shall we not dedicate ourselves to creating the absolute clown? Our will to mirth....is a task we must accept and laugh at the enormity of its gesticulating calling.
Joy ontology.

Okay....a last parting gift....I'm done.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Satyr wrote:

I need more serious stuff to focus my attentions upon.

Like circus clowns. 
lol
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:38 am

Desperate degenerates hate it when philosophy is "brought down to earth" and out of their needy desperate minds.
They want to only bring it down to earth if it proves that this cannot be done, or if it becomes emotional, so that reason is no longer applicable.

So, when language, the tool of philosophical discourse, is connected to the earth they run for cover in negation.
If it ain't absolutely certain it ain't good enough, they scream in horror.
It's all subjective....'they told us so', we want to make it 'I say so'...because always someone has to be "telling", speaking, words.....no objectivity see....no external standard that does not speak words but acts....is action.
No, words like 'god', 'beauty', 'freedom', 'love', they must not be liberated from their needs/desires, their subjectivity. That would be disastrous....forcing them to prove their negating assertions, forcing them to compete....how Capitalistic....even competition is placed within the Marxist context....let us end strife means let us stop competing.
The winner is subjectively determined....I win.
Ha!!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:52 am

There's a truth here about Feminization...
Emasculated males are weakened by constant praise. When they do not get it from others they shower it upon themselves - see ILP.
They even forms gangs of praise - circle jerk-offs, or support groups....they call them clans, or tribes, or gangs, to make them sound more macho.
Has to do with retardation...stunted development due to some factor.
Could be one of many....absent fathers, present douche-bag fathers, overbearing mothers, under-bearing whore mothers...some kind of childhood circumstance that prevented the rite of ascent to be finalized. The psychology remains adolescent, reverting to infancy as a way of getting what it needs: constant attention, constant affirmation, constant praise, constant love...turning to one another to form groups of infants hugging one another, giving each other what the world denied them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:01 am

When the appreciation of reality has to go through a hormonal effects, then let us masturbate to get them to rise.
If the way to truth requires testicular, or testosterone, fortitudes, then submitting to another becomes evidence of an endorphin-fuelled miserly-mind.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:14 am

No matter what lies want you to believe, or tell themselves as a way of convincing the world that their deceit is the "truth"....they do not want to lose control over language.
Without a control over it, they cannot fabricate their subjectivity and delusions are lost to the indifferent "cruelty" of natural selection.
They pretend to want to see when they want to justify their own blindness.

They refuse to connect language to reality - the indifferent reality outside all subjective interpretation, preferences, cultural influences. They want it all to remain within, where ideology need not validate itself in relation to an indifferent world, but only validate itself in relation to needy, subjective, emotion life-forms.

Though some words can find a reference in a shared experience, they refuse to acknowledge it, accusing every judgement of being equally flawed and equally subjective; refusing the test of application and consequence....because even consequences must be controlled and adjusted to produce parity.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:11 pm

Desperate Degenerates...so cowardly, so hypocritical.
They have convinced themselves that they are truly interested in "bringing philosophy down to earth" when they have no such interest at all. the opposite in fact.
The moment someone even tries to bring the concept of 'beauty', or 'value', or 'sex', or emotions like 'love'...or even words like 'meaning' down to earth, back to the ideological stratosphere it goes.
What excuse do they use?
Another ideal...another abstraction.
The absolute. The all-denying, all affirming "contraption" extrordinaire.
If it ain't absolutely proven then it is absolutely disproved - of course, selectively applied. They do not doubt and debate every word...only the ones that come close to the ...wounds they protect.
If it does not meet the unrealistic, the supernatural standard of being absolute - absolutely certain, absolutely whole, perfect... it is another reason to dismiss it and return to the stratosphere...where they are "trapped"....supposedly.

It's always something or someone "saying so". If they "are saying so" then why not "I say so"?
This goes back to their Abrahamic infancy - "God said so" - and later their Marxist adolescence - "state said so". They cannot mature out of this phase...each for a different reason.
It's always subjective...someone or something is imposing an intent. Someone or something concious, is wilfully imposing the truth - classic Marxist psychosis - even reality is a product of a will.
This is how Nietzsche fucked these people up with his poetic "will to power" applied universally, to both the living and the non-living;implying that everything, include particles, had an intent, a motive, a will....willing power.  

So they "declare truth" into being...or they "declare it out of being".
They either create reality with words, or they negate reality with words.

Such cowards. Such hypocrites.  
If they were not the majority we could almost pity them.
It's a coping method. Who would deny a sick person his way of coping with his situation?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:36 pm

The moment a desperate Degenerate sees a concept approaching the earth....he yanks it up into the stratosphere where he want it to remain.
Try it...it's all defensive word games.

Try bringing the concept of "beauty" down to the physical, the experienced, the tangible. Try defining it in realistic terms, using evolution theory and natural selection as a starting point.
Try bringing an ideological abstraction, like freedom, down to a tangible, observable, activity all can perceive and recognize; falsify and validate.
try yanking the concept out of their mind, placing it outside in the world.

Try describing what sex is, why it evolved, what function it serves....see what ideological "contraptions" they throw your way...and when you explain them all within evolution and natural selection contexts...back to the absolute nil they will go.
Absolute nil is the absolute ideological abstraction - the perfect theory.
If it doesn't meet the supernatural criterion then even experienced nature, reality, is dismissed as a unsatisfactory theory. Another subjective perspective. This is electively applied hypocrisy.

You can always see them wince....at the mere mention of a specific word, referring to a specific concept, and at any attempt to bring it close to earth....to the tangible, the physical. It is where the wound lies...all covered up in pretences.
They must return these hurtful words back to their ideological contexts where they can be more easily manipulated and defined, according to private interests; where they can easily be dismissed as non-existent.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:45 pm

The mind, even a hypocrite and a coward';s mind, cannot entirely dismiss the perceived....but it can easily dismiss the thought of the perceived.  
The desperate degenerate wants selective parts of reality - those that come close to his wounds - to be a thought...an idea.
They prefer ideas, because ideas can be manipulated and they can be forgotten and they can be dismissed.
But the perceived, the action, cannot.
All actions, behaviours, must be converted to ideas...even those that are actions, behaviours, that can be experienced...like 'morality'....like 'beauty'....like 'male/female'...
As an idea it is subjective....it has no external reference, it is entirely of the mind.
A private affair....all the motives and psychological sickness, is a private matter, that need not be justified or explained.

Why does necrophilia emerge only in humans?
Why does bestiality emerge?
Why does homosexuality become an exclusive practice only in humans? What function does it serve when it is observed in other species?
Why are two-headed lambs born?
Why is any mutation produced and how is it propagated and how and when? When is it not propagated?
Who decides?

Why is not an explanation just as good as any other?
Is it coercion that determines which explanation is more probable and which is not? Is it some wilful authority that decides?

Last edited by Satyr on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:46 pm

The equivocating of absolute ideation with the reification, or material countenancing, of 'conflicting goods' is a convenient method to pilpul in relativist nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
The equivocating of reification with the material countenancing of 'conflicting goods' is a convenient method to pilpul
It works when stupidity is tolerated as a matter of social ideology, imposing respect for all....no matter what.
This externally imposed rule invigorates the degenerate - his delusions have no price....no tangible cost...so it's all theoretical in his cowardly mind.
Equality of outcomes is a Marxist ideological demand...and an Abrahamic one. No matter what, every man "meets his maker' and either goes to hell or goes to heaven....parity of outcomes to relieve a natural disparity and a lifetime of suffering.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 7:56 pm

The classic Desperate Degenerate retort they learned in the school-yard..
"That's only what you think!!! That's your opinion"
How they learned to deal with bullies that teased them.
They remain children...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:10 pm

The degenerate degenerate doesn't care about anything beyond politics, culture, society....the meme.
He jumps straight for the ideology...the abstraction.
He has yet to accept the genetic foundations, and he want to rush into the idealogical memes where he hopes to find an escape.
He wants to build a house on air...with no earthly foundations.
He cares not about the physical, the earth...the soil....the ground....
He prefers the metaphysical....the ideological built on the metaphysical. There he can let his imagination go wild....and there he can erase it all with a word...."No!!!". Master of his own domain - lord of his subjective universe. Words are powerful there.

I explained my conception of the triadic in many contexts...based on mind/nervous system/body.
How does it in the contexts of philosophy? I've said this before, as well....numerous times.

Physis/Idea/Metaphysis = tangible/symbol/abstract = real/word/ideal.
The standard is always the first....the foundation. all three support and validate each other.

From the physical, tera, world, the metaphysical must be grounded into the subterranean, and then both must anchor the abstract, the ideology.
Ideology holds the physical and the metaphysical together in a harmonious synthesis. all must be in harmony....and if they are not then there's an error. being made.

Foundations = Metaphysics
Structure = Physics
Construction, movement Upward = Ideology
Past/Present/Future
What's another way of saying 'past'?
Nature. Sum of all previous nurturing. Determined.
What's another way of saying 'present'?
Nurture. Dynamic interactivity. Motive/Movement. Existence. Determining. Apparent. This is where choice takes place.
What's another way of thinking of 'future'?
Goal, direction, objective, projection. Possibility/Probability, depending on the present and past. Imminent. Undetermined.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:15 am

What a degenerate?
It doesn't "buy" unless it's given to it by a "higher pay grade", and then only if it flatters and strokes its go.

Kings rose to power because of some gift, and then kept power for generations, because of the collective interests of the elites that benefited from his reign.
This power was passed on, until we get Queen Elizabeth and her clan of degenerates....no longer are those traits prominent - diluted over generation of in-breeding and out-breeding.
In fact in-breeding - just as the Jews still practice - was an attempt not to dilute the genes that rose to power.
Now mulattoes are being accepted into the blood-line....and there's nothing left to respect by the common Englishman. No shared culture, no shared blood....no shared destiny. There's only a shared ideology....Liberal Anglo-Saxon, Judeo-Puritanism - the morals of the slave classes.....ergo Marxism is dominating the Anglo-Saxon sphere of influence. It no loner inspires respect in other tribes that fell into its dominion.

In ancient times both king and fellow tribe's men, owned and protected their ownership from other tribes.....today they hire underlings or mercenaries or pay slaves to fight for them.
Look at the U.S. armed forces...how many Anglo-Saxons are still left? How many Europeans? How many Jews?
Ha!!! The last one is funny, as they have no allegiance to America....only to its system and how it benefits their own tribe.
Semites are particularly attracted by Marxism, and recovering Christians.
Who is fighting to protect what?
An idea....they name "liberty" or "freedom" and most can't even define it, other than as a choice of products and services....and some don't even believe in freedom, as a concept.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 8:37 am

Listening to a degenerate trying to avenge himself using psychoanalysis, is entertaining.
Self-deceit prevents self-knowledge, and with no self-knowledge - Knowing thyself is not so easy - the analysis is corrupted by your own psychology.
An indication of no self-knowledge is the dominance of positivity reaching the level of and self-flattery and self-aggrandizing egotism - with a minimal amount of negativity to pretend some honesty is at work.

Self-love which becomes of blind-love - eroticism intoxicated by need/desire - always fails, and is a weaker form of self-love. the highest being agape....rational love, the love shared by friends. a kind of love based on an honest assessment of other, and the acceptance of his failings as the necessary precondition for the enjoyment of his gifts. A kind of love - agape - that continuously tests the loved-one and is ready to reassess them if his behaviour changes.

The unconditional love of the degenerate is not only a myth it is a ruse.
if all you see in the loved one - even if it is yourself - are positives, then you are over-compensating and intoxicated - self-induces paroxysm.
Since all evaluations of others must begin with an evaluation of self, a one-sided, corrupted self-assessment will corrupt all subsequent assessments of others.
Ignorance of self is usually intentional. This is what self-deceit is.
The rejected knowledge is then unloaded - projected - into others so as to rid the self of its "negativity" - a self-purification, self-glorification, that may lead to bad judgement calls.

This is how narcissism is produces by Nihilism....i went over this in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 8:43 am

Degenerates use other degenerates as sounding boards.
They commune with those of their own kind - which is natural - creating an echo chamber reverberating with their shared degeneracy and defensive cries of desperation.

All negative critiques of anything, but primarily of degeneracy - is undermined in whatever way possible.
The only acceptable critique must be positive, or accompanied by a solution, otherwise it must remain unspoken.
Only "positive feedback" is accepted.
Negative critique must be a product of hatred.
Who ever criticizes or acknowledges anything negative about what he/she loves? Certainly not Degenerates...they are desperate enough, as it is.
Perhaps only a philosopher.

No objectivity permitted...only subjectivity.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 8:56 am

Like I said...
Empathy can only be understood by moderns - i.e., desperate degenerates - as sympathy. If it is not sympathetic then it must be antipathetic....ether/or, inter-subjectivity.
The binary/dualistic mental traps they choose to remain entwined by - a cocooning, a womb.

An indifferent, objective, possibility is beyond their ability to imagine or accept as being probable.
It must remain improbable, but possible. If not absolute, then non-existent.....if not god-like indifference, then none at all.

Therefore power cannot be a degree of weakness - if it is not omnipotent then all are equally feeble.
Knowledge and understanding cannot be a measure of ignorance and misunderstanding. If it is not omniscience then it is non-existent - parity in ignorance.
This is the Nihilistic world-view. Oh, they acknowledge probabilities when there is nothing at stake or their world-view and ego is not threatened....but when it is, then its back to the either/or defensiveness.

Take their positions on race.
Without races evolution is contradicted....and desperate degenerates acknowledge and accept diversity and gradual processes, and survival of the fittest, and appearances being relevant and indicating essence. they accept all this as being probable, on the flimsiest of evidence...but when it comes close to humans, then the rules change. Now the standard becomes an absolutist either/or. If absolute evidence is not provided then the probability must be nil, or not worth mentioning.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Desperate Degenerates cannot, or will not, process data if it ain't either/or.
The idea of probability in a field of possibilities, or how race is about potentials....just as species is....just as kind is, is processed as superior-inferior absolutism.
This does fall into the absolute one/absolute nil paradigm.
I wrote shit he ignores....so be it. I can adapt.
But this is why they hate themselves while believing they love themselves.
Imagine hating your past - and those that represent it - and declaring a love of self.
The ego - lucid part of self - claiming to love itself, by reject itself.

Try explaining kings and what rulers were versus what rulers are within the contexts of nihilism versus realism.
The gene<>meme continuum.
Ya, can't.
He's un-invested...cannot care less. He's built a nice self-deceptive cocoon and he uses it with talent.
Back to astrological old-women who think they are young, virile, inheritors of greatness. At least, has some basic common sense under all the cynical defensiveness.
What would one call an old woman trapped in the body of a middle-aged half-wit male? Trans-mortified? Trans-Jewified? Trans-atrophied?

That's what fucking up your life with bad judgements will do to ya. You begin outsourcing your opinions...to higher pay grades.
I just want to watch a pillow fight to decide which is the biggest Nietzsche bitcheeee...  

That's right baldy....for a victim of follicle deficiency syndrome you come up with some good ideas, once in a while.

Communism?
Sheesh....one more secular superstition that will not die...as long as there are cowards and hypocrites around.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:15 pm

Darwin was the most evil person who ever lived. He reduced humans to the level of animals; making them nothing more than machines of blood and meat. A necessary precursor to the extermination factories of Nazi Germany and the killing fields of Cambodia and Siberia. Never has the world witnessed such abyssal horror. It was through identifying with the lower beasts that men came to act like them.

"All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fish, another of birds" (1 Corinthians 15:39).
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:17 pm

The idea that sex is a social construct....or that one must begin by its social application; or that race is a social prejudice...and appearances have no meaning at all...is a desperate degenerate douche-bag delusion...quadruple D, for 5,000 points, Alex.

They do not want to begin from a evolutionary starting premises, and then work forward into how this morphs in human cultures.
No, they want it to remain a social construct, so they must keep it in the ideological stratosphere - the memetic clouds of theory.

Did skin pigmentation evolve accidentally...was it a product of culture? Is it inconsequential?
Does evolution work on the physical and leave the mental unaffected? If yes, how did the mind evolve at all?

Does the body's organs, its orifices, evolve to facilitate a specific function?
Does this stop man from suing them for alternative functions? If so then how and why?
All covered in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread - not thoroughly. Much more can be added.

the starting point is the gene...not the meme, where Degenerates prefer....like the imbecile who responds to my positions on Marxism with a historical lesson on how kings eventually became...not how they were originally chosen...but how this was corrupted over the centuries.
Everything has to be contained within the modern degenerate culture. All else must be excluded as irrelevant....even nature.

We see morality, gender relationships and specialization, at work in other species...but degenerates want to remain in this homo sapient species where degeneracy reaches an apex not seen in nature.
What animal fucks cadavers or enjoys being urinated and defecated upon as a form of sexual stimulation?
They want to remain in the cultural, where genetics is blurred by human contrivances, an regimentation and neurosis and semiotics and words claiming all sort of supernatural shit. they want to bury it all in obscurantism.....they do not want clarity.
This frightens them....because they will see themselves clearly reflected back.

I've given my positions on pretty much everything...extensively so.
On why we see homosexual behaviour, not preference and exclusivity, in nature; on what race is; on what sexual specializations are....I've given my positions on how all these are corrupted by and within human environment - artificially created and maintained ; I've given my definition of artificial versus natural...and on an on. All I've heard were rejections, cynical critiques, dismissals, ridicule...and no alternatives.
No better or more probable theories.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Timon wrote:
Darwin was the most evil person who ever lived. He reduced humans to the level of animals; making them nothing more than machines of blood and meat. A necessary precursor to the extermination factories of Nazi Germany and the killing fields of Cambodia and Siberia. Never has the world witnessed such abyssal horror. It was through identifying with the lower beasts that men came to act like them.

"All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fish, another of birds" (1 Corinthians 15:39).
Ha!!...we got another one.

Excellent declarative opening statement. Man is not an animal...he is a spiritual being. Check....heard all this before. Ironically by people who then conduct atrocities in the name of this one-god. But...they have it all wrong....and you have it all right, I presume.
The Biblical reference clinches it.
You came here looking for an ass-kicking...but I'm not the Satyr I used to be. My methods have changed.
I want you to be an example of everything I have ever posted on this forum.
Specimen Abrahamic #101

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:28 pm

I whispered "desperate degenerate" in my corner of the world....and they came, seeing themselves described and named. They presented themselves as the identified.

from the puritan to the positively hypocritical....they re-cognized themselves in the calling.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:55 pm

What kind of thinking is this that "reducing" man to be "just" an animal would lead to an extermination attempt.
Hey guys, this thing is just an animal, it's okay, now we can exterminate it.
Somebody must feel like destroying the world. It's okay though, it's not the real world, after all, it's not the spiritual world we are destroying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next