Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

how the brain works.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

how the brain works. Empty
PostSubject: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 am

In my dreams I am a great artist with all of these wonderful, ornate and beautiful scenes. But in real life I am not that good of an artist and I don't have much detail to it. Also, in my dreams I can play piano much better than real life.

Earlier the morning I discovered something about how the human brain operates. In one of my dreams I saw the word "crhist." In my dream mind I struggled to comprehend what the word meant. But when I woke up I immediately recognized the word as a misspelling of the word "Christ". Basically the dream mind is somewhat autist as it completely disables certain functionalities such as immediate word analysis. Basically, word interpolation is whats keeping you from being a genius. Remember this email?

"Mots of yuo cna rdea tihs bcase yuro brani cna inetrploate teh wrdos"

Basically the fact that you can read that is keeping you from being a genius.

I noticed that most geniuses have inhibited social function. Isaac Newton was anti social, Neitzche also, Tesla also.
However Einstein was perfectly social functioning. The strange thing about Einstein was that his brain was smaller than average, about the size of a Negroes.

The other thing I noticed about dreams is this. Dreams seem to be linked to your short and long term memory, but not medium term memory. Thus my theory is that there are three types of memories, short, long, and medium, not just short and long.

Short memories allow you to be conscious of something, and last about 5 minutes. This creates a sense of conscious space in your dreams. Long term memories are the memories buried that you cannot remember, then a week later it just randomly pops in your mind. Medium memories are the ones in waking memory, associated with ego. For instance, medium memory is what causes you to feel bored sitting in a room. Because medium memory is not connected to the dream mind, when you wake up it is easy to forget your dreams. But you may remember them a week later because it is still in long term memory.

The other thing I'm gonna talk about is sexuality. The hippocampus is the center of sexual preference. If you were born liking chicks you can't suddenly like dudes. This is because, the hippocampus is inflexible. However it is still possible to become asexual. However my hypothesis is that if you are asexual you are disconnected from your hippocampus and disconnected from your passions/empathy. Therefore my hypothesis is that people without empathy are less passionate/less creative. Also my other theory is this. If you take estrogen it will increase your desire for cock but not make you fall in love with men. Therefore the desire for cock is associated with the animal mind and seperate from the hippocampus. Therefore my hypothesis is this, fake gays are dominated by the animal mind and not the hippocampus, and that many gays are fake gays and not born gay. My other hypothesis is that women will not have sex with you until you make their animal mind dominate them, and my other hypothesis is that women have the same hippocampus as men, meaning they admire the beauty of women. I call this a hypothesis because I am only 50% confident of this, if I call it a theory then I am at least 75% confident of it. Now this is where the word "bimbo" came from, men want a dumb woman to have sex with, and this is why women on TV hate men and hate penis, because they are not in "animal mind" mode.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:53 am

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
In my dreams I am a great artist with all of these wonderful, ornate and beautiful scenes. But in real life I am not that good of an artist and I don't have much detail to it. Also, in my dreams I can play piano much better than real life.

Earlier the morning I discovered something about how the human brain operates. In one of my dreams I saw the word "crhist." In my dream mind I struggled to comprehend what the word meant. But when I woke up I immediately recognized the word as a misspelling of the word "Christ". Basically the dream mind is somewhat autist as it completely disables certain functionalities such as immediate word analysis. Basically, word interpolation is whats keeping you from being a genius. Remember this email?

"Mots of yuo cna rdea tihs bcase yuro brani cna inetrploate teh wrdos"

Basically the fact that you can read that is keeping you from being a genius.

I noticed that most geniuses have inhibited social function. Isaac Newton was anti social, Neitzche also, Tesla also.
However Einstein was perfectly social functioning. The strange thing about Einstein was that his brain was smaller than average, about the size of a Negroes.
One is not like the others.
Reclusiveness is an Aryan, European trait, associated with genius.
Semites are more social because their ideas are pro-populism - they are more feminine. They are salesmen, which requires a certain sociability and psychological ability to manipulate.
Their submission to a One god, is an expression of their feminine submissiveness to a single male mate - King of kings.
This also makes them more social....and why they also developed Marxism.

Europeans are more Faustian. More reclusive and uninterested in anything if it does not affect them - they either destroy, assimilate, or ignore.
This is why we are in the situation we are in, right now.

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
The other thing I noticed about dreams is this. Dreams seem to be linked to your short and long term memory, but not medium term memory. Thus my theory is that there are three types of memories, short, long, and medium, not just short and long.
Dreams deal with the previous day's worries, interests, cares.
They also interpret internal data by adopting images the brain has constructed using external data....this is why they are always metaphorical, or insinuating.....never clear.
As the mind turns inward during sleep, data from the outside enters the brain at minimal rates, leaving only data from the internal to dominate.
With no abstractions to be represented, the brain uses imagery (abstractions) drawn from the past - stored as memory.
So, the previous day's cares, and challenges combine with the body's internal data, and are represented in the brain, during dreams, by using what has been stored for a long time as memory.
To understand what the body is telling you, you must find a way to differentiate the imagery from external data from the abstraction, or you must learn to decipher the metaphors being adopted to interpret the body's data in relation to the previous day's events.
To do this you must take each image separately, and think on it....how does it make you feel, what associations do you make through the image etc?

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
The other thing I'm gonna talk about is sexuality. The hippocampus is the center of sexual preference. If you were born liking chicks you can't suddenly like dudes. This is because, the hippocampus is inflexible. However it is still possible to become asexual. However my hypothesis is that if you are asexual you are disconnected from your hippocampus and disconnected from your passions/empathy.
An individual with reduced empathy, because there are no absolutes and people different in potentials (degrees), is more like an animal.
I call them manimals.
An animal has no developed self-consciousness, but only consciousness, therefore it cannot imagine how its prey is feeling as it kills it, for example.
Animals use a simpler method of associating appearances or behaviours with specific actions...and they do this using their won memories.
It is driven entirely by unrestricted need and desire. It is more fluid, graceful in its actions.
A human with a hyper-imagination, may be stifled by these projections of empathy which is always sympathy or antipathy.
The simpler mind identifies with other, by placing what he knows of self in the other's circumstances.....and then confuses self with other.  
Simpler minds always associate empathy with sympathy/antipathy because they cannot differentiate their own sensations, feelings, experiences with those of the other.  
More sophisticated minds can empathize, and not feel sympathy but also no antipathy - objectivity. The more they can do so the more objective their understanding of other they will be.

Asexuality can be, like homosexuality, and any form of paraphylia, due to a hormonal imbalance during gestation, or the old saying "if you do not use ti you lose it' applies.
Atrophying.
Not to use something makes the desire the need to use it degrees, particularly when the needs is based no libidinal excess rather than needs based on lack, such as thirst, hunger etc.
I've distinguishes two types of needs....if you do not know his already - one based on lack (need), due to flux and all that, and the other as a byproduct of the first, based no the accumulation of excess, like sex...creativity is based on this libidinal excess.
Your excess energies will be expunged either physically, through intercourse, or psychologically, mentally, through art or some other form of creative expression.
Asexuality can be the result of expunging libido through some form of creativity....thus reducing sexual desire.
Mind-Fucking others can be almost as pleasing as physically fucking others.  
Genes<>Memes

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Therefore my hypothesis is that people without empathy are less passionate/less creative.
Yes....less empathic minds have less sophisticated brains. they cannot expunge libidinal energies creatively, lacking the mind, the imagination, so they only have intercourse and the physical.
such minds are also more horny.....more promiscuous. See Negroes.
If you noticed, Negro creativity is all about sex, or the things that increase its possibility.
Sex obsessed, or socially oriented....they must be popular, admired, rich etc.

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Also my other theory is this. If you take estrogen it will increase your desire for cock but not make you fall in love with men. Therefore the desire for cock is associated with the animal mind and seperate from the hippocampus. Therefore my hypothesis is this, fake gays are dominated by the animal mind and not the hippocampus, and that many gays are fake gays and not born gay. My other hypothesis is that women will not have sex with you until you make their animal mind dominate them, and my other hypothesis is that women have the same hippocampus as men, meaning they admire the beauty of women. I call this a hypothesis because I am only 50% confident of this, if I call it a theory then I am at least 75% confident of it. Now this is where the word "bimbo" came from, men want a dumb woman to have sex with, and this is why women on TV hate men and hate penis, because they are not in "animal mind" mode.
Experiments show that by injecting an individual organism, belonging to a monogamous species, with testosterone makes it break the bond and 'fly the coop' to look for a new mate.
Testosterone in both males and females explains promiscuity.
Estrogen is more about the subdued form of lust, which is love - bonding, caring, sympathizing, identifying...Oxytocin release.
Perhaps, though I have no data on this, testosterone seeks Serotonin release.
Estrogen settles lust down to a more long lasting feeling of well-being.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Dunno man. I'm not sure if I'm right because this subject is extraordinarily complicated. I've done some googling. I'm not super confident about this but here's my response.

Also, for a few of you who are doubting whether I'm legit because I am a mongrel, I've been reading your writings. Some of you say that intelligence is carried in the x chromosome, which it is. However then why are their more male geniuses? Because men are either really smart or really dumb, women tend to be intellectually average, the backup intelligence, guaranteed brains, but not high gains, low risk low reward. Now this is what I read in somebody's writings on KT a while ago, and it's true. My dad is white, thus my Y chromosome is of a white male. Y chromosome is the main determiner of unusual/freak specimens/mutations, such as geniuses. Also, my black mother is smarter than most black women, so there's that. Now as far as the quality of my writings I'm not sure whether this is the best or worst, I might be right and wrong about a couple of things. Basically, I ain't perfect, I am not a perfect person, maybe I'm like a glass of cherry coca cola, instead of a glass of fine champagne, still refreshing though and bit classy though, no? No

Now first I would like to ask you what exactly do you mean by Abstraction? My whole life the word Abstraction has been confusing to me, the word "abstraction" seemed like an "abstraction" to me. From what I gather, it means similar to "extraction". Or it might mean a theory, a theory is an abstraction, extrapolation. You take some facts, memories, then combine an underlying story to it. However, there is a chance the theory, story, could be wrong. It's like reading statistics, you can spin conclusions/theories that might not actually be the real causes behind the statistics. So I guess abstractions are kind of like stories? Or conclusions? Not really sure.

Now as far as Semites go, did some googling and it turns out Jews and Arabs are probably the same DNA. Also did some googling on testosterone levels, the T levels of Jews I couldn't find but blacks have more T than whites until age 40. Too much T can make someone dumb, but too little T can make someone passive and passivity=ignorance which can cause the dumb. Therefore, as I said before, androgyny is genius. Now from my own research I'm guessing Jews/Semites have either an extreme or low amount of testosterone. For example a specimen named Jakob is very masculine in the face, he has a very angular wrinkly face and not round smooth and feminine. His music is very masculine and devoid of feminine emotion. However his philosophy is what makes this complicated. His philosophy is very complicated and confusing and he is gifted at math, however his logic and text is so complicated that it is borderline delusional. He also has tendencies of believing in horoscopes/astrology/gods which is typically feminine, however they way he goes about studying it is masculine.

This adds to my confusion of the Jew, first of all you may have told me this before but can you tell me again how Semites came to be? I don't really believe in the Bible however sometimes I wonder if it is true, because Jews and Arabs seem to be the same DNA which would at least imply that some of the Bible is accurate, since the Bible says they were descendants of two brothers.

Other thing is, salesmanship. Not sure if I fully agree with your views on sales and the jews. This is because I view saley jews as masculine. First of all, physically, male Jews either look super masculine in the face, or super feminine in the face. But I think its feminine to be an introvert. I think its feminine to stay at home and be afraid to talk to people and do sales. The saley jew is an extroverted, masculine male who gets tribes and cavemen to obey and do trade with him, starting a business is what a manly man does, he is not afraid of other men and women, he goes out there and does trade, has to be honest and not make a mistake in the transactions. He is an alpha male. And this is how it was in the 50's, a strong man not afraid to talk to other men, a strong man who does honest deals and can dominate society with sales, while the woman stays at home and is only comfortable talking to her friends. Now at the same time, there is a feminine component to salesmanship. A masculine cars salesman usually luls his foes into submission, they are literally afraid of making him upset so they buy the car, he makes you his metaphorical bitch. He makes you feel like an empathic woman who doesn't want to hurt his feelings or do anything "wrong". He guilt trips you into obedience. He makes you think you are "doing him wrong" if you don't buy his product. But there is another way. The alpha female tactic, like Britney Spears. The hot, sexy masculine woman who is feminine in appearance. This is the daemonic tactic of selling with nurturing qualities, a powerful female who is beautiful, using her feminine charm to sell to the masses. Sometimes behind this woman there is a secret Jew, hiding in the shadows, which by your own definition, is masculine. A puppeteer, a man-ipulator, controlling the womens, making sure they make it hard for whites to breed, for easy for Jews to get the womens. But other times, this woman is truly alpha, her own boss, controlled by no Jew.

Jews are one of the most intelligent races, perhaps even smarter than Asians. Personally I dont agree with the Nazi morality of saying Jews are the prime evil of society. I dont think Jews, Tigers or Lions are the prime evil. I dont think money is the root of all evil either. I can prove that saying "money is the root of evil" is a logical fallacy. But deep down I think everybody knows that its a logical fallacy. It's table talk, something you say at a backyard barbeque, something to say to pass the time. Many Jews are morally bankrupt, but so are many whites. So I think its pointless to target the Jews more than whites. I googled the 13 most rich people in the world, not all are Jews. Not all Elites are Jews, some are whites. So both the Jews and whites are morally bankrupt, I also know some kind hearted Jews as well. Again the explanation of why 11 of the world's 50 richest billionaires are Jews, when only Jews make a small percentage of the population, is the same as the White Explanation. The explanation is, Jews have higher intelligence, higher intelligence means greater capacity for good, greater capacity for evil. Same deal with Whites. Also I dont think Jews are as evil as the Boko Haram gang in africa, Jews mainly seem to just be meglomaniacal comic book characters who are trying to think of diabollically comical, Looney Tunes methods to not have to work.
And again, the desire to not work (do repetitive, soul draining tasks) is a symptom of intelligence. The ideal worker drone is mesomorph type (masculine, dwarf miner), tall skinny people (feminine, ectomorph) are bad at droning, good at braining (also because tall people have larger brains usually). However their a lot of fat short jew bosses, so again it's complicated and not a one-size-fits-everybody.

demons/angels
Far as empathy goes, I somewhat disagree with you in that I believe emotional empathy is a necessary element of deep empathy. For example, someone who posts that guns need to be banned for mentally ill people, lack emotional empathy. What I mean by this is this. They post an emotional knee jerk reaction, but their emotional reaction is not emotional empathy. Their emotions are simple-minded, they are not actually empathetic in a deep way. A deep empath would say this. The would examine the facts, and say "Mentally ill people are at a high risk of violence, therefore they should be allowed to protect themselves. Also, only 5% of mentally ill commit violent crimes, so saying to ban their guns is logically erroneous. If you want to stop school shootings, one should examine the emotional states of teenagers and the toxic high-school environment, and take measures to increase student happiness."
The desire to examine facts would be driven by emotional compassion instead of knee-jerk selfishness. Of course this will never happen because, these people are fake empaths who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves (their desire to ban guns is due to their own paranoia that they will be injured by one, their paranoia amplified because deep down, they know they are detestable assholes and in danger of violence.)

And this goes back to the biblical metaphor, angels/demons being a subconscious metaphor for it. Only an angel can turn into a demon, demon being the evolved form of an angel, evolution being an adaptation to a harsh, unsheltered environment full of hostility and low on compassion. Heaven representing love, utopia, bonoboism, earth representing perdition, prison representing Hell.

Hitler started out as an empath, became a psychopath later on. Angel/demon metaphor, his mother died in the hospital due to a Jew doctor, his empathy for his mother became a rage against the Jews, empaths are often violent. Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris are empaths, but brutal fighters. Hannibal Lectre is also depicted as an example of a brutal empath, cutting off his own hand in one of the movies. Same as the Joker. Joker seems to have sympathy for prisoners and help them escape/kill them to end their misery. Modern society are mostly not empaths, that is why they are weak. Most are sheeple concerned for their immediate wellbeing and do not wish to shoulder the burden of the world, the burden of "bear the cross" so to speak.

An example of this is prison. Moderns simply want to "send" people to prison. Do not give a shit about prisoners wellbeing. Not Jesus, not empaths. Fake empaths. In America if you stand up to someone who is annoying you, or disrepecting you, and you punch them in the nose, you can get up to 5 years in prison. The fat pig of a judge will tell you how much of an "evil" person you are as you rot in a cell being tortured in the mind. Bambi psychology, people watch Bambi and say what "evil" those hunters are, meanwhile they bite into a steak. Society=joke. Mostly fake and fraud, as they bite into toxic chemicals while watching commercials about how to diet and be healthy. Lowest common dumb-inator. If you punch someone in the face, they send you to prison because punching someone in the face is "evil". But in prison you may be brutally beaten by other prisoners, or raped and murdered, which is perfectly acceptable to them. And then in prison they feed you toxic chemical foods, to be consumed by total degenerates. If you are a civilized person, punching someone for noble reasons, they cast you amongst degenerates who eat fritos and doritos, who eat fucking taquitos and toxic garbage. Should be cruel and unusual punishment, especially if you only eat organic foods, or are a vegetarian. Lowest common dumb-inator. Then you get to endure an enviornment of hyper-masculine degenerates, the smelly odor. And then they brainwash you to believe the Bible, say it is "salvation", you get to go to church in prison to prove you have "reformed". Lowest common dumb-inator. And they call this "justice".

Now, let me talk about Asians, specifically, the Japanese. Japanese are very fem, but very violent. Samurai order. Nobility and honor. Code and culture. Japanese=soy boy high estrogen fems. But there are different types of fems, there are fems and fags. I hesistate to use the word decadence to describe pure faggotry. And this brings me to my next topic, tops and bottoms.

Tops/Bottoms.
If you fuck a boy in prison who has soft feminine flesh, no facial hair, and smells like a woman, then you are not a pure faggot. A true faggot can fuck a masculine man, as a top. Therefore bottoms are not true faggots. Let me explain. Empaths turn into psychopaths, a psychopath there are 2 types. Type one is a true psychopath, born that way. Type 2 is a Hitler, empath turned into a psychopath (psychotic.) A psychotic results as total bottled up emotions, extreme rage. After a while the emotions become hardened, heart becomes black, psychopathy forms (Davey Jones). Now the same metaphor applies to fags. A fake fag has bottled up feelings about women. These feelings are bottled, fag becomes bottom to manifest the feelings about women. They aren't true fags, and currently lots of fake fags due to sexual dysfunction in society (mainly caused by women and alpha male jock types.)

So basically what I would say is not that mankind is undergoing feminization, but a kind of toxic subjugation, or soul-sucking out of mankind. Feminization is an additive force, a purity kind of emotion, soul-enriching. Masculinity is a hunger kind of force, a need to breed, a need to build. Now it becomes confusing because, what I am about to say is that celibacy increases testosterone. Therefore it is estrogen which increases violence and sex drive (decadence.)

Now what I have to say of decadence is this, I do not use the term to describe pure faggotry. Pure faggotry is soul-sucking, as it is aesthetical numbness, no longer is the striking beauty of the woman present, but the non-sleek, non-streamlined, chaotic and hairy male appearance. The hair on the male is not a sleek fur, but a chaotic abominable thing. Therefore pure faggotry it is simple mind-numbing, mindlessness. Look at drag queens on TV. Drag queens are not transsexuals, not lesbians. They are homosexual men. Typically not associated with "genius" except for rare cases, such as Oscar Wilde or Elton John. For example, Andy Warhol is a total, absolute mindless airhead, making a movie called "Empire" where he sits a camera on a road for 8 hours.

Thus what I would describe society as is, undergoing a "soul-sucking" period. Decadence is to me a bit different, I would say Decadence is more like an elaborate, expensive british castle full of ornate pleasantries, associated with Nobility. Decadence is more like heaven, beautiful sex with beautiful women involved, or a great 5 star meal. The cre'me de la cre'me. Society is not striving for decadence but approaching mind-lessness, mind-numbing ness.

Lastly my last hypothesis is that estrogen boosts violence and sex-drive, teenage males get an extreme amount of estrogen and thus are violent and sex-obssesed. They also become decadent in that they get easily irritated of things of low quality or which are in bad taste. "That's gay" is a term they use to describe something of aesthetically inferior quality or which is badly constructed/poorly thought out. Furthermore a man is characterized as someone who is emotionally distant (due to testosterone) however men are also characterized as being brutes and savages. This is because high testosterone men convert excess testosterone into estrogen, estrogen causing rage, this is why women scream a lot and express their emotions more constantly. This constant expression contrasts to the constant male repression of emotions. The male represses his emotions which builds up his eventual lashing out in violence. I have been observing two specimens in the room above me. The male is often accused of beating his wife. However I have learned after careful observation the female is the antogonist and catalyst of his rage. The female exhibits extreme rage and lack of self-control. The male attempts to remain calm but after being bombarded by female rage he eventually explodes.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 3:15 pm

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Dunno man. I'm not sure if I'm right because this subject is extraordinarily complicated. I've done some googling. I'm not super confident about this but here's my response.

Also, for a few of you who are doubting whether I'm legit because I am a mongrel, I've been reading your writings. Some of you say that intelligence is carried in the x chromosome, which it is. However then why are their more male geniuses? Because men are either really smart or really dumb, women tend to be intellectually average, the backup intelligence, guaranteed brains, but not high gains, low risk low reward. Now this is what I read in somebody's writings on KT a while ago, and it's true. My dad is white, thus my Y chromosome is of a white male. Y chromosome is the main determiner of unusual/freak specimens/mutations, such as geniuses. Also, my black mother is smarter than most black women, so there's that. Now as far as the quality of my writings I'm not sure whether this is the best or worst, I might be right and wrong about a couple of things. Basically, I ain't perfect, I am not a perfect person, maybe I'm like a glass of cherry coca cola, instead of a glass of fine champagne, still refreshing though and bit classy though, no? No

Now first I would like to ask you what exactly do you mean by Abstraction? My whole life the word Abstraction has been confusing to me, the word "abstraction" seemed like an "abstraction" to me. From what I gather, it means similar to "extraction". Or it might mean a theory, a theory is an abstraction, extrapolation. You take some facts, memories, then combine an underlying story to it. However, there is a chance the theory, story, could be wrong. It's like reading statistics, you can spin conclusions/theories that might not actually be the real causes behind the statistics. So I guess abstractions are kind of like stories? Or conclusions? Not really sure.
Before you go to other people's statistics make a survey using your own senses.

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Now as far as Semites go, did some googling and it turns out Jews and Arabs are probably the same DNA. Also did some googling on testosterone levels, the T levels of Jews I couldn't find but blacks have more T than whites until age 40. Too much T can make someone dumb, but too little T can make someone passive and passivity=ignorance which can cause the dumb. Therefore, as I said before, androgyny is genius. Now from my own research I'm guessing Jews/Semites have either an extreme or low amount of testosterone. For example a specimen named Jakob is very masculine in the face, he has a very angular wrinkly face and not round smooth and feminine. His music is very masculine and devoid of feminine emotion. However his philosophy is what makes this complicated. His philosophy is very complicated and confusing and he is gifted at math, however his logic and text is so complicated that it is borderline delusional. He also has tendencies of believing in horoscopes/astrology/gods which is typically feminine, however they way he goes about studying it is masculine.
Judaism is a Semitic meme....not all Semites are Jews.
Judaism is the meme.....Semite is the gene.
The meme is nihilistic...anti-life, anti-reality, anti-world....anti-humanity.
They knew this since Roman times.
I have a book full of quotes from Roman times about Judaism and how the Romans considered Christianity a Jewish sect.
Words games are part of the Jewish MO.
Take one Jew, Spinoza, replace him with another, preferably a half-breed, like Jesus was, to bridge the contradictions between Hellenism and Judaism, then change the words the first Jew used with new words, trying to connect them to Nietzsche.
So, instead of Spinoza's Deus and Substance, you can have Christian God and love, or self and value...or any other words with a positive trigger.
The goal is popularity....manipulating retards, and exploiting their feebleness.
Nietzsche is a crucial part because in our time, in the west, he's become an icon, an idol for young fatherless, lost, boys, or teenagers desperate for admirable inspiring father figures, or a replacement culture for the ones they lost or were never given through their families.
Effete boys think of Nietzsche as a replacement Messiah...a hero. A way to the big cock, he called 'power'.  
Poof....you have a 'new product'.
Then all it takes is marketing. Like commercials. Big fancy words, extraordinary promises, and continuous repetition.
In time you'll have a following. Plenty of morons around.

Study how they market crap like abstract art, or hip-hop.
It's all plagiarized and then slightly modified to appear new and fresh to generations born and raised to be imbeciles.
You take a melody, that sold in the past, then you change it by inserting a word-associative rant, a big steamy cRAP in the middle, then you speed it up or slow it down...and you have a new tune to sell to idiots the world over.
A nice jungle beat also helps to get the teenie-boppers horny, and so excited they stop using what little is left of their minds.  

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
This adds to my confusion of the Jew, first of all you may have told me this before but can you tell me again how Semites came to be? I don't really believe in the Bible however sometimes I wonder if it is true, because Jews and Arabs seem to be the same DNA which would at least imply that some of the Bible is accurate, since the Bible says they were descendants of two brothers.
Some say they are part of the Indo-European race, others think they are a mixture, a bastardization of Asian tribes coming in contact and mixing with European ones.
Like the Romani in Europe.
What is for certain is that they plagiarized from the many civilizations they lived in proximity to and fed off of, as all parasites do....before they were expelled.
They invented a dogma that inverted reality - the weakling is strong....the imbecile is genius...the shameless is proud... and so on.
This caught on, because there were a lot of slaves around looking for salvation. Plenty of messiahs during that time to supply demand.
At firs they took advantage of this, but then began to realize that this would contradict their choseness...see, because they were rejected by all other tribes they invented the ideal of choseness to describe themselves.
They began to be hated because they shut the door to their theoretical salvation to all slaves belonging to tribes other than the 12-13 Semitic ones.    
To this day they are hated for this reason, and because their dogma is anti-human.
Jesus resolved the issue by opening salvation to all tribes....and so he is the messiah of love. He did so because he was a half-breed, product of a rape, or, as Atwill claims, the Romans invented Jesus to combat Jewish rebelliousness. That's how Christianity came about: It is Judaism for European slaves.

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Other thing is, salesmanship. Not sure if I fully agree with your views on sales and the jews. This is because I view saley jews as masculine. First of all, physically, male Jews either look super masculine in the face, or super feminine in the face. But I think its feminine to be an introvert. I think its feminine to stay at home and be afraid to talk to people and do sales. The saley jew is an extroverted, masculine male who gets tribes and cavemen to obey and do trade with him, starting a business is what a manly man does, he is not afraid of other men and women, he goes out there and does trade, has to be honest and not make a mistake in the transactions. He is an alpha male. And this is how it was in the 50's, a strong man not afraid to talk to other men, a strong man who does honest deals and can dominate society with sales, while the woman stays at home and is only comfortable talking to her friends. Now at the same time, there is a feminine component to salesmanship. A masculine cars salesman usually luls his foes into submission, they are literally afraid of making him upset so they buy the car, he makes you his metaphorical bitch. He makes you feel like an empathic woman who doesn't want to hurt his feelings or do anything "wrong". He guilt trips you into obedience. He makes you think you are "doing him wrong" if you don't buy his product. But there is another way. The alpha female tactic, like Britney Spears. The hot, sexy masculine woman who is feminine in appearance. This is the daemonic tactic of selling with nurturing qualities, a powerful female who is beautiful, using her feminine charm to sell to the masses. Sometimes behind this woman there is a secret Jew, hiding in the shadows, which by your own definition, is masculine. A puppeteer, a man-ipulator, controlling the womens, making sure they make it hard for whites to breed, for easy for Jews to get the women. But other times, this woman is truly alpha, her own boss, controlled by no Jew.
Jewish identity is passed on from mother to daughter, unlike paganism where it is passed on from father to son...furthermore you do not understand how a meme can contradict a gene.
See Transsexuals....they look male or female but behave as the opposite sex....so Jews look male, but think like females.
Their religion is submissive to a big penis....and they fight against corporeal males on its behalf. This is what they mean by being 'chosen'.
But they are notoriously averse to physical conflict and prefer language games....like women do.

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Jews are one of the most intelligent races, perhaps even smarter than Asians. Personally I dont agree with the Nazi morality of saying Jews are the prime evil of society. I dont think Jews, Tigers or Lions are the prime evil. I dont think money is the root of all evil either. I can prove that saying "money is the root of evil" is a logical fallacy. But deep down I think everybody knows that its a logical fallacy. It's table talk, something you say at a backyard barbeque, something to say to pass the time. Many Jews are morally bankrupt, but so are many whites. So I think its pointless to target the Jews more than whites. I googled the 13 most rich people in the world, not all are Jews. Not all Elites are Jews, some are whites. So both the Jews and whites are morally bankrupt, I also know some kind hearted Jews as well. Again the explanation of why 11 of the world's 50 richest billionaires are Jews, when only Jews make a small percentage of the population, is the same as the White Explanation. The explanation is, Jews have higher intelligence, higher intelligence means greater capacity for good, greater capacity for evil. Same deal with Whites. Also I dont think Jews are as evil as the Boko Haram gang in africa, Jews mainly seem to just be meglomaniacal comic book characters who are trying to think of diabollically comical, Looney Tunes methods to not have to work.
And again, the desire to not work (do repetitive, soul draining tasks) is a symptom of intelligence. The ideal worker drone is mesomorph type (masculine, dwarf miner), tall skinny people (feminine, ectomorph) are bad at droning, good at braining (also because tall people have larger brains usually). However their a lot of fat short Jew bosses, so again it's complicated and not a one-size-fits-everybody.
Only Ashkenazim Jews are intelligent, above the European average, and this is because the holocaust got rid of the retards every tribe accumulates over time.
they also have a tradition where the educated male Jew marries the daughter of the spiritual leader, so they breed for intelligence.
They then sell to the goyim ideals of race-mixing.
Clever right?
They are good at marketing and suing language to exploit stupidity.

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Hitler started out as an empath, became a psychopath later on. Angel/demon metaphor, his mother died in the hospital due to a Jew doctor, his empathy for his mother became a rage against the Jews, empaths are often violent. Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris are empaths, but brutal fighters. Hannibal Lectre is also depicted as an example of a brutal empath, cutting off his own hand in one of the movies. Same as the Joker. Joker seems to have sympathy for prisoners and help them escape/kill them to end their misery. Modern society are mostly not empaths, that is why they are weak. Most are sheeple concerned for their immediate wellbeing and do not wish to shoulder the burden of the world, the burden of "bear the cross" so to speak.
How do you know these things about these individuals?
You read it in a book?

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
Now, let me talk about Asians, specifically, the Japanese. Japanese are very fem, but very violent. Samurai order. Nobility and honor. Code and culture. Japanese=soy boy high estrogen fems. But there are different types of fems, there are fems and fags. I hesistate to use the word decadence to describe pure faggotry. And this brings me to my next topic, tops and bottoms.
Japanese are so after WWII.
They have a noble warrior past...kept the Chinese off their lands.
Modern Japs what the Americans want to make Europeans into.  

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
So basically what I would say is not that mankind is undergoing feminization, but a kind of toxic subjugation, or soul-sucking out of mankind. Feminization is an additive force, a purity kind of emotion, soul-enriching. Masculinity is a hunger kind of force, a need to breed, a need to build. Now it becomes confusing because, what I am about to say is that celibacy increases testosterone. Therefore it is estrogen which increases violence and sex drive (decadence.)
Femionization is a consequence of a lack of accessible frontiers....this creates control, sheltering, protective environments where masculine traits are not required....the institution take on this role.
Nihilism was not invented by any one tribe...it spontaneously emerged in a over-populated world.....the same occurred in the east with Buddhism.
When the same began to happen in the west Christianity became popular, as a way to control the masses.
Nihilism is a political meme, with no natural references. It is the byproduct of nature becoming unbalanced.  

Some tribes exploit nihilism and try to direct it.....they do not invent it.
There's no conspiracy other than manipulating a spontaneously emerging psychosis.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 3:27 pm

It's the art, the fART of reselling to the same idiots a product they purchased before.
You repackage it, change its name, alter it enough to make it seem to an imbecile like something new, something extraordinary....
You can do so with ideas.
Marxism is Christianity, Abrahamism, with a face-lift.
Now its undergone a surgical procedure and has come back as tans-humanism, or post-modernity.
You can re-sell the same crap with every generation of morons.
It's all about word-games and selling hope, power, sex, or whatever the target group desires.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Most Moderns think they are atheists, because they can no longer find comfort in the Childishness of Abrahamism...but the need that made these religions popular, among the masses, has not gone away.
Moderns need more sophisticated delusions, more scientific sounding superpositions.
They need the same concepts to be dressed up with more rational garments, because they are more literate and there's more data floating about.
The psychology that made the slaves of Rome die in the Colosseum, refusing to of let go of their mental crutch, is still present in the psychology of the majority.

I've explained why this is so.

Therefore, when a modern claims to have outgrown Abrahamic superstitinos he means he's replaced them with more clever, more-pseudo-rational ones.....like Marxism.
In all cases they cannot live without absolutes. Absolute order, absolute chaos, absolute truth, morality, love whatever...
Like children they need to know that somewhere, out there, there is a parent watching over them, or that all they suffer has a purpose, a goal.....a reason.

They will accept any alternative if it offers them the same comforting, certainty, the same hope as Abrahamism did.

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 7:22 pm

The desire for pureness, to pureness, the personal emboding that is percieved to be an absolute emboding of an absolute standard is most commonly found in weaklings, and the weaker they are the stronger that tendency eg. compensation, cowardice masking itself before itself and others. A teen boy who has been dominated severly in the past and is unable to integrate that fact and learn from it due to pride, cowardice or other reasons will begin to believe any man that will challenge him henceforth will be totally destroyed by the new, ruthless and determined demon that he believes himself to be, such characters will have a tendency to then rush into unwinnable physical conflicts and will display hightened sensitivity to any potential threaths or challanges to their masculinity; he will see situations in which he cant lose by being beaten, he will prefer to sacrifice his health and wellbeing for that ironical security. I see this evidently in libertian, rationalist types that believe they are totally rational and claim to need no superstition nor by a force of necessity have it as a pillar in their worldview and personality at one or another point; they are afraid of chaos, randomness aswell as the fact that a lot of world and man is irrational and that this is perfectly rational. This is of course ridicolous of a supposition given what mans intellect is in relation to the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Weakness finds in idealism the perfect place to hide.
Ideas cannot be defeated in the mind.
If they remain theoretical they remain perfectly possible.
Apply the idea and then you face the costs....but these types make every outcome seem intentional.
Look at how Marxists explain their repeated failure to bring about their ideal State. They are never wrong...it is always the other's fault.

Vagueness and mysticism helps.
The words have become so pliable and subjective, they can mean almost anything. Jargon not to connect to world but to detach and connect with other minds, which they call world.
Their innuendos remain deniable.
Fragility creates these win/win situations.
No matter the outcome it is 'good', and was expected.
Their theories can't be disproved because they are meaningless, and only refer to emotions, abstractions shared with other weaklings.
They fabricate self-referential worlds made of code - words and numbers....and none of it refers to the outside world.
They sample the world and adjust it to their mental fabrications.  
It's a shared delusion, and because it is abstract and ambiguous, it cannot be refuted. It is supported by faith, conviction, or emotions....it is real because it feels real. It has a real outcome in that it produces a feeling, and a feeling can produce an action.

This is why they need groups.
Their ideas have no reference outside, so they need an organic echo chamber.
They even expand it to mean all of the world. All the world becomes alive, conscious so as to expand the range of effect of what is entirely in their minds.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:03 pm

What's useful about it is not what is being said....all that is self-referential nonsense...but it is fascinating as a sociological phenomenon. How a cult emerges and what methods it employs, and what characters, psychologies, it attracts, and how.
A cow, of course would find the attention flattering, when the observer is not relating, but studying an alien species.

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:16 pm

The way I see it is unless there is a real force to 'slash to bone' and assert itself against the utopian idealism(the way you described that difference between females chance v males propobality and its increase in the favourable direction) and produce cultural forms as that being the goal, the one inevitable fact of our lifes, namely, that no knowledge is ever complete and(especially for such broad ideas as communism)no certainity can ever be achieved and there can never be a set of absolutely optimal circumstances in favour of materializing the idealism of particular ideology will always be something they will cling onto as these idealisticlly utopian types are this kind of a irresponsible, ignorant and uncaring man-child by default given that they want, like the jews, to rush into uncertain, prefering to risk everything that they have built up until that point for a slightest chance at the ideal they are wetdreaming about. Its like these jews with that Taylor, riding on a high, not even thinking to run some micro-scaled social experiments over a generation to see how they pan out and gradually implement changes if they are sucessful like any sane person with good intentions would have done with anything of that risk and long echoing consequences...Obviously the jews know its false themselves and know that the idea needs to be extreme and certain to seduce, to stand out...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:31 pm

The bigger the lie the more it is believed....by imbeciles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The idealist constructs a self-consistent alternate reality to attract those who are not satisfied by the real world.
They find plenty of those.
The more dissatisfied and disillusioned they are, the more absurd the alternate reality can be, and an  absurd alternate reality needs nonsensical language to construct and maintain it as an ideal.

Marxism was based on a flawed understanding of man and evolution. When it begins to crumble the idealist goes on a rampage, unable to let go of what he has placed all his hopes upon....wanting to avenge himself upon the world.

Take God....the Abrahamic version.
He is not dead, as Nietzsche declared him to be....he lives under a pseudonym.
He is logos....he lives in language.
He's been baptized - cleaned and repackaged.
Change a few terms to hide, and you have Christianity under a new name - needing a new messiah to save the same types that were originally attracted to it.
The more fantastic and supernatural it is the more attractive it becomes to the effete mind looking for a masculine mystery to give itself to.
For the fanatic Christian, for example, the more absurd his faith is the more belief he must display, earning his way into paradise.
He needs it to be exclusive.

The world is too much or the world is not enough. Two forms of dissatisfaction.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 am

polishyouth wrote:
The way I see it is unless there is a real force to 'slash to bone' and assert itself against the utopian idealism(the way you described that difference between females chance v males propobality and its increase in the favourable direction) and produce cultural forms as that being the goal, the one inevitable fact of our lifes, namely, that no knowledge is ever complete and(especially for such broad ideas as communism)no certainity can ever be achieved and there can never be a set of absolutely optimal circumstances in favour of materializing the idealism of particular ideology will always be something they will cling onto as these idealisticlly utopian types are this kind of a irresponsible, ignorant and uncaring man-child by default given that they want, like the jews, to rush into uncertain, prefering to risk everything that they have built up until that point for a slightest chance at the ideal they are wetdreaming about. Its like these jews with that Taylor, riding on a high, not even thinking to run some micro-scaled social experiments over a generation to see how they pan out and gradually implement changes if they are sucessful like any sane person with good intentions would have done with anything of that risk and long echoing consequences...Obviously the jews know its false themselves and know that the idea needs to be extreme and certain to seduce, to stand out...

Whats this jew taylor thing?

And i am in favor of this micro-social experiment idea, always wanted to see a bunch of humans placed in a scientific bubble habitat and closely monitored and studied. Call it the meglomaniac in me but I want to see it.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:20 am

Satyr wrote:

Jewish identity is passed on from mother to daughter, unlike paganism where it is passed on from father to son...furthermore you do not understand how a meme can contradict a gene.
See Transsexuals....they look male or female but behave as the opposite sex....so Jews look male, but think like females.
Their religion is submissive to a big penis....and they fight against corporeal males on its behalf. This is what they mean by being 'chosen'.
But they are notoriously averse to physical conflict and prefer language games....like women do.
not sure if jews have female brains. from what i see on youtube, jews like to grow beards and also obsessed with krav maga fighting techniques.

now dont get mad but, personally i think it is whites who have the female brains. that is why whites prefer to use guns n technology instead of direct physical violence. ie. joker tactics, why they are called the "white devil".
masculinity is about proving physical superiority by fighting with your hands. when indiana jones shoots a guy with a sword he is not being masculine. feminity is careful reflection and finding ways out of direct confrontation.
for example, if you study negroid conversations you will find most negros never say "this is how i feel" but "this is how i do." when you study whites they say "I feel this way about this" etc. now i am not saying this to get you mad or anything. just what i observed, that whites are more feeling and emotional and more likely to cry. this however doesnt mean whites are weak or anything, since the more emotional they are the more likely they will rage. from what i observe about jews they seem rather masculine and distant.

also how i view masculinity and feminity is a bit different than u do. for example a Movie we must study is called Call me by your name. Please watch that movie i want to hear your thoughts on it, it is the worst movie ever made and agony to watch. But its an interesting study because I cant decide if the movie is feminine or masculine, the movie has no violence in it, however the movie is devoid of emotion. and yes all the characters are jews. thus this is how i view the masculinity and feminity thing, it is hard to define it exactly in some cases. you have to watch the movie to get what im talking about.

Quote :
Japanese are so after WWII.
They have a noble warrior past...kept the Chinese off their lands.
Modern Japs what the Americans want to make Europeans into.  
Yeah but old japs still ate soy n' tofu, and been vegetarians for years.

brings me to my next point, my hypothesis is jews have high testosterone due to celibacy, same with priests. therefor i think it is just easier to say that religious pple are dum, not sure if them being manly has anything to do with it. lots of manly men who believe in god, and lots of effete atheists out there. specifically i think it has to do with regions of the brain. if your brain is configured as submissive in certain sectors you will blindly obey. however if your brain is masculine in some sectors you will see religion as the stupidity it is. so overall you could have a feminine/submissive animal brain sexually but if key sectors are rebellious such as rational regions you will not obey.

now for fun lets list some stupid pics of religion to show those who are still sane how stupid it is.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:18 am

OnWithTheirHead wrote:

not sure if jews have female brains. from what i see on youtube, jews like to grow beards and also obsessed with krav maga fighting techniques.
Compensation for emasculation is part of the reaction.
The surrender to a supreme authority is a feminine submission.
One-God leaves no room for any other male entity. All are reduced to females, and some simply represent the supreme one-male entity.
Marxism replaces 'God' with a less anthropomorphic abstraction, the institution.  

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
now dont get mad but, personally i think it is whites who have the female brains. that is why whites prefer to use guns n technology instead of direct physical violence. ie. joker tactics, why they are called the "white devil".
masculinity is about proving physical superiority by fighting with your hands. when indiana jones shoots a guy with a sword he is not being masculine. feminity is careful reflection and finding ways out of direct confrontation.
for example, if you study negroid conversations you will find most negros never say "this is how i feel" but "this is how i do." when you study whites they say "I feel this way about this" etc. now i am not saying this to get you mad or anything. just what i observed, that whites are more feeling and emotional and more likely to cry. this however doesnt mean whites are weak or anything, since the more emotional they are the more likely they will rage. from what i observe about jews they seem rather masculine and distant.
And that Europeans externalized their minds and made them available to all, is why Europeans are being exterminated using their own innovations, insights - technologies/techniques.

A male is not an individual with no feminine traits....but one where they are subordinated to his masculine traits.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:46 am

Religion, not spirituality, but nihilistic spirituality, or positive nihilism as we know it in the west: Judaism = Christianity, Islam.
A narrative helping the individual mind cope with the unknown.
It uses multiple ways to achieve this, but its basic method is taking the experienced, the sensually perceived, and inverting it...or instead of covering self, to protect self from world, it covers world and claims to be the real world - forgetfulness.
It does this using symbols/language to construct a noetic alternative to the phenomenally perceived.
Then it projects into it its own understanding of self - it uses its self-knowledge to usurp, not to juxtapose.

Christianity like Marxism as perfect in theory.
Self-consistent, pleasing, hopeful, empowering...a narrative that is possible....yet they fail because both begin with false premises, taken as self-evident.
Marxism is a perfect system in theory. It is just, altruistic, humane....yet it fails whenever it is attempted to convert the theoretical, the idealistic, to pragmatic, to actions.
It fails because its starting presumptions have no connection to nature.
Not all is based on production/consumption....not all is a social construct, life is not born as tabula rasa to be programmed, trained into being the ideal citizen, not all is about survival at any cost...
Ignorance of the human, member of the society you need to reform, results in failure.....then blamed on everything but the ideology,. the theory itself.
It's not the theory that is based no an error but that man corrupts its perfection, some evil conspires against it.....nature in other words, in this case human nature.

Fiction also created fabulous perfect alternatives....take Lord of the Rings.
A perfect, self-consistent alternate ontology.
If accepted as representative, metaphorical, mythological some connections with reality can be made and some insights gained, the real simplified enough to be appreciated by the mediocre mind.....but if taken literally one becomes delusional, insane, one begins to live in an alternate reality, his private world, adopted from Tolkien...as Communists adopted theirs from Marx.
If a mass movement begins, a nerd-cult, that tries to apply Tolkien's metaphors pragmatically, it will result in disaster. Great suffering will ensue.
Fanatics will try to impose their fantasy on others, blaming them for its failure.

More precisely, Trans-Humanism is doing just that using Star Trek as a model.

Nihilism evolves, like viruses and parasites often do....Transhumanism is the Modern evolution of Communist Theory.
It is repackaged and renamed....because the words Marxism and communism have been associated with negative feelings and images, during the Cold War.
One can prepare for the same repackaging of Abrahamism, or Christianity, to deal with its decline in the past century, because of critiques and challenges.
Its rebirth will have to assimilate the critiques that discredited it, so as to evolve to become more resistant...like a virus evolves when it faces a formidable autoimmune system.

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 pm

polishyouth wrote:

have u ever seen the movie independence day 2? it has an accurate portrayal of blacks, jews, 'n whites. now personally i debated my black friends on why the black iq is lower. i said the black brain is smaller, thus lower iq. but they argued against it, told me black iq is lower simply because of society. but i dont buy it. if it was the whites fault that blacks had a lower iq, then blacks would have conquered the world or at least successfully defended against the whites before they invaded. he told me theres no schools in africa because the whites took away their funding. but its like dude, abe lincoln walked 18 miles to school, in the snow, didnt need no funding. same as young sheldon, boy wants to learn, but do dem blacks want 2 learn. i dont hate black people, same as i dont hate lions tigers or bears, i dont hate on races and species. but what i dont buy is that its whites fault blacks have lower iq. however i always lose the debate on this.

satyr wrote:
Religion, not spirituality, but nihilistic spirituality, or positive nihilism as we know it in the west: Judaism = Christianity, Islam.
A narrative helping the individual mind cope with the unknown.
It uses multiple ways to achieve this, but its basic method is taking the experienced, the sensually perceived, and inverting it...or instead of covering self, to protect self from world, it covers world and claims to be the real world - forgetfulness.
It does this using symbols/language to construct a noetic alternative to the phenomenally perceived.
Then it projects into it its own understanding of self - it uses its self-knowledge to usurp, not to juxtapose.

Christianity like Marxism as perfect in theory.
Self-consistent, pleasing, hopeful, empowering...a narrative that is possible....yet they fail because both begin with false premises, taken as self-evident.
Marxism is a perfect system in theory. It is just, altruistic, humane....yet it fails whenever it is attempted to convert the theoretical, the idealistic, to pragmatic, to actions.
It fails because its starting presumptions have no connection to nature.
Not all is based on production/consumption....not all is a social construct, life is not born as tabula rasa to be programmed, trained into being the ideal citizen, not all is about survival at any cost...
Ignorance of the human, member of the society you need to reform, results in failure.....then blamed on everything but the ideology,. the theory itself.
It's not the theory that is based no an error but that man corrupts its perfection, some evil conspires against it.....nature in other words, in this case human nature.

Fiction also created fabulous perfect alternatives....take Lord of the Rings.
A perfect, self-consistent alternate ontology.
If accepted as representative, metaphorical, mythological some connections with reality can be made and some insights gained, the real simplified enough to be appreciated by the mediocre mind.....but if taken literally one becomes delusional, insane, one begins to live in an alternate reality, his private world, adopted from Tolkien...as Communists adopted theirs from Marx.
If a mass movement begins, a nerd-cult, that tries to apply Tolkien's metaphors pragmatically, it will result in disaster. Great suffering will ensue.
Fanatics will try to impose their fantasy on others, blaming them for its failure.

More precisely, Trans-Humanism is doing just that using Star Trek as a model.

yes basically u nailed it with the west. all of the west has this illogical, mindset where they think dystopia is utopia. they are baby minds, unwilling to think things through and really examine human nature. an example of this nihilistic mindset is this whole consent thing, 'bout trump touchin vags. in an ideal world there will be consent they say. but then they ignore the fact of rejection, and why consent dont work for social outcasts or people who dont have social manipulation skills to get the women they want. And the pathetic thing is, lets say a politician touches your vag. You need to get over it, so someone touched your vag, it made you feel bad. Or someone flirted with you, and it made you feel "uncomfortable". Well I have news for you, every day once of us has "bad feels" or feeling disturbed or uncomfortable. But in this dystopian system where I go to jail for punching someone in the nose, why not jail someone for making you feel emotionally uncomfortable, and yet nobody sees what a dystopia it is. western society seems defined as not giving a shit about male feelings and only giving a shit about female ones. so if i shoot someone for robbing me, i get life in prison, yet they call this utopia. Love it. Then they say how vigilantism is evil, and the system is what is "just" even though its criminals who know how to manipulate the system and punish the innocenent always, its always the innocent getting stuck with the fees. Something else I was going to say but I forgot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Besides lower IQ's there are other things about blacks that make them into what they are. Childlike state of irresponsibility and carelessness of anything beyond their most immediate personal sphere, how loud they tend to be(disregarding typical standard of civility in the West), how strange they come off to whites when you speak to them(their gesturing, facial expressions, emotions), their obsession with sex that they seem unable to control and that seems to dominate them completely at all times, that they don't seem to mind littering/being in a dirty, what a white would find disgusting, place, that they don't seem to grasp our conceptions of honour, that they are either totally disobedient to authority and social norms(to the extent they can get away with it or often even beyond it) or completely obedient to it and then disregard 'humanity' and dignity of others. This one last thing is something that has struck me always, how ruthless negro women are(this trait of this pathological obedience to any authority seems to extend to Pakistanis, Asians - basically anybody not white), how little of the white comradeship and looking after your 'kin' and standing for your or others dignity they posses, something I took for granted being surrounded by whites exclusively for some time. I can go on...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 3:07 pm

OnWithTheirHead wrote:
yes basically u nailed it with the west. all of the west has this illogical, mindset where they think dystopia is utopia. they are baby minds, unwilling to think things through and really examine human nature. an example of this nihilistic mindset is this whole consent thing, 'bout trump touchin vags. in an ideal world there will be consent they say. but then they ignore the fact of rejection, and why consent dont work for social outcasts or people who dont have social manipulation skills to get the women they want. And the pathetic thing is, lets say a politician touches your vag. You need to get over it, so someone touched your vag, it made you feel bad. Or someone flirted with you, and it made you feel "uncomfortable". Well I have news for you, every day once of us has "bad feels" or feeling disturbed or uncomfortable. But in this dystopian system where I go to jail for punching someone in the nose, why not jail someone for making you feel emotionally uncomfortable, and yet nobody sees what a dystopia it is. western society seems defined as not giving a shit about male feelings and only giving a shit about female ones. so if i shoot someone for robbing me, i get life in prison, yet they call this utopia. Love it. Then they say how vigilantism is evil, and the system is what is "just" even though its criminals who know how to manipulate the system and punish the innocenent always, its always the innocent getting stuck with the fees. Something else I was going to say but I forgot.
Trump is a narcissistic, mediocre mind, that reflects the identity and aspiration of the typical American.
He tapped into this alt-right emerging awareness that a war is being waged against European males. A war of memetic extermination.
They'll keep the females for breeding the next generation of manimals.
He spotted a demand and sold the Trump brand, as the supply, by using words to trigger the target audience.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 5:24 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how the brain works. how the brain works. Empty

Back to top Go down

how the brain works.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1