Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode Empty
PostSubject: Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:27 pm

of MLP.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fxlmb

I am not sure everyone will understand the meaning of this episode, so I will post the meaning a little while later.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 am

Okay so meaning of this episode is the Indian Aryans get shutdown by the white aryan moderns.

The white aryan moderns are their own worst enemy. Basically one modern white asshole ruins the city for everyone else. And eventually the hero, rarity, saves the city along with pinkie pie who represents the Rational Man. The episode encourages rational diversity rather than liberal diversity, for instance, Eureka is a show about rational diversity, as there is one cool black man in the show. Liberal diversity is more about flooding in blacks en masse and having them take over cities.

In Eureka and My Little Pony, the black man and black woman live outside of town, and are friendly easy going and cool helpful people.

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:57 pm

You should stop watching that weird MLP crap and start watching anime like the rest of us normal people do

Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Ive watched anime before, I liked some of it. Last anime I watched was too weird to believe so I got bored of it.

The main thing is, I love 60 fps games. Any game that has lag I hate playing with the lag. That is what I love about My Little Pony, the frame rate is smooth 60 fps frames. With anime the frames are low frames. And they kind of make the show slow paced so the artists don't have to draw as much. With ADHD I can only watch a few shows. One of those shows is My Little Pony. Mystery shows intrigue me so I'm stuck watching it, even though I hate the police state I still watch it. But with My Little Pony, I don't feel sick to my stomach afterward like those cop shows. If I watch 5 mlps at one time I get bored. I can watch criminal minds all day 10 episodes at a time, but afterwards I feel sick to my stomach and negative. With my little pony I only feel good afterwards. But when I am down in the dumps and I have no friends I watch mlp to cope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Another heartwrenching and morally ambiguous episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: THEATER-
Jump to: