Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Free-Will

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Will is what differentiates the living from the non-living.
It is 'freedom' from unintentional causality.
Cosmos is flux, governed by blind unintentional patterned and non-patterned energies - interacting and flowing along paths-of-least-resistance.
Organism - i.e., life - is a unity of patterns that can be intentionally directed, bu focusing its aggregate energies, sometimes towards paths-of-more-resistance, sometimes towards paths-of-most-resistance.

Will = intent - only life, the living, has intent, because intent implies a focus upon an objective - a goal, an objective.

Magians, -Abrahamics - cannot cope with a cosmos with no telos, no intent, no motive. They need their life, their need/suffering, to have a purpose, a universal reason.
For them world is humanity, or world is life, meaning world is God.
Everywhere they look they see themselves reflected back, and mistake this for a universal other - universal consciousness - an absolute Self. They seek power through association - slave morality, i.e., herd psychology.
For the herd, conciousness precedes life. For Aryans consciousness emerges with life - it is synonymous with being alive - gradually evolving, increasing, from plant conciousness up the hierarchy towards increasing levels of conciousness.
To speak of Will, relating to universe, is to speak of the Magian, Abrahamic one-god - the absolute Self. Another method towards the same Abrahamic spiritualism.

Living and willing are synonymous verbs. Heidegger's 'throwness'. The organism 'awaken's in the process of its 'throwness', and immediately begins to gain control over the direction of its momentum.

Will is a nonsensical concept when referring to non-living energies. It is an intentional attempt to imply that the universe is alive, i.e., uni-god, uni-logos...."first came the word".
Not that language emerges within world, but that world emerges from language....logos precedes world - nihilistic inversion.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:53 pm

Causality includes both ordered and chaotic energies.
It refers to the sum of all causes that participate in the emergence of presence.
Will focuses the sum total of its aggregate energies - both known and unknown - essentially directing momentum - like a lens focuses solar light within a dimensional field.
The sun's rays radiate outward from a source - they flow towards multiple directions - dimensions = possibilities; the lens focuses a small portion of them, within a part of space/time. This locally focus increases their intensity - effectiveness, power. Probability factor increases.
This is what will does.
Will, we can say, is the curvature of the lens - convex concave - the lens being the entirety of the mind/body we call self, i.e., individual organism.

Light is our metaphor for comic momentum - energies. The visible spectrum are patterned energies; the invisible spectrum, or random radiation, is the chaotic.
We can also call this energy 'momentum', i.e., interactivity, Flux.  
Some radiation is lost, but the quality of the lens can focus enough of it upon an objective.
This is the only way to define Will that makes sense - 'bringing it down to earth'.  
We call such focus, 'being in the zone' or a state of 'meditation' - intense focus, losing awareness of everything but the objective.
Of course such levels of intensity are not usual in daily life. Most of our focus is fragmented, shared between multiple objectives at a time.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:01 pm

We may even use the metaphor of sails on a sailing boat to describe what the will is.

The direction of the winds is cosmic momentum - linear time.
Will is the will and the ship is the 'self'. How much wind pressure the wind can endure, and control, by shifting its angles, will determine the ship's course, relative to cosmic momentum.
In this metaphor interactivity - i.e., Flux - is represented by the ocean water.

Only life has sails....all other forms of matter - order - is cast to the winds and affected by ocean tides and abysmal forces, unable to perceive or to direct momentum.
Only in reference to life does the word 'will' apply.
Cosmos is not a synonym for life. We cannot even ascribe the concept of 'whole' or 'one' to it, without surrendering our faculties to our fantasy projections.
We can only perceive existence - cosmos - from within it, not from an imaginary 'outside' .
From an experienced within we perceive no absolute, but if we project ourself outside existence, then we construct a mental absolute that contradicts our experiences.
Absolutes are entirely mental fabrications - abstractions, reliant on ambiguity, vagueness, obscurantism. They can only exist as ideologies in human brains, i.e., ideas/ideals, concepts.
They most always refer to emotion or to other abstractions, because they can never have an external reference - nobody can ever or will ever find an absolute, i.e, an immutable, indivisible, eternal whole...the perfect, complete ONE.
A mind may baptise it as such, but this is easy. We can do the same with everything, and our verbal magic will have no effect on anything other than on our psychology. .

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:33 am

Causes are not 'things' separate from events. Causes manifest as event - appearance.
This is what I meant by causality is 'absorbed' into willing - in this case causes are absorbed into the event, a conscious mind experiences (is stimulated) and interprets as an appearance - converts it to sensation, or to abstraction.
Past is absorbed into what we call present/presence - it does not 'exist' separately as a pool of 'things' from which the present is continuously produced as events.
Past IS manifesting as presence, and in so doing it can be intervened upon by a Will.

As I've always said, the only absolute is in mind...so past 'exists as immutable' in the brain, as memory.

Which brings us to the major difference between the living and the non-living - putting this current war on culture and identity into a perspective, as a war agaisnt memories.
So, will is the act of focusing- like a hand moving to grasp a glass is an expression of will - willing. It is activity, focused upon an objective.
But what guides it?
Memory.
Memory informs the act toward - a what - and gives it a method - a how.

Memory distinguishes the living form the non-living.
The cosmos, excluding life-forms, has no memory - it is simply reactivity, i.e., interactivity - Flux.
Without memory it was no intent, no Will - no telos or motive or logos.

DNA is memory converted to bio-algorithms - cellular sequences - that inform the activities of an organism.
There is no mystical force called 'will' or 'spirit' or 'god', there are only memories informing, guiding the organism - precedent stored as cellular sequences - this is why linear time is vital.
DNA, i.e., genetic, memories are passed on from parent to offspring.
Plants are memories with no nervous system - no brain - to add experiential memories to their automatic reactivity.
With higher life-forms - such as mammals - memories multiply or divide genetic memories - they accentuate them.
This is why higher-life-forms are superior - they are more effective because they can intervene upon inherited genetic memories, to react to an unforeseeable event.
Plants and lower life-forms only have trial and error methods for establishing memories.

So, for man, there are two sources of memory - genetic and experiential - we can add memetic memories in this category.
Body is a manifestation of genetic memory; mind of experiential and/or memetic memory - this sets up the circumstances for mind/body conflict - i.e., dissonance - particularly when experiences are adopted from a third party, as with memetic memories, shared linguistically.
Genetic memory = cellular sequences.
Memetic memory - semiotic sequences.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Past is immutable not because it is a 'thing' but because it no longer exists, but only in the one form where absolutes can exist - as noetic abstraction, i.e., as memory in a human mind.
Past has become present - the cause is transformed into the effect, the event, i.e, into presence/present. Interpreted as appearance.

Future remains hypothetical, being formulated in the present - which is its past.
Therefore, it is pure projected abstraction - which is vulnerable to human emotional and egotistical corruption.
Here is where politics apply. As the manipulation and exploitation of psychology.
Politics is part of philosophy, but it is not philosophy - in that it can be psychology, escapism, narcissism, egoism; the entire gamut of Nihilistic idealism.
Ideologies with no foundation in physics, in empiricism, and a metaphysical substructure, is nothing more than fear defensively projecting semiotic shields. For them politics becomes a validation the real world cannot offer; a call for support - Cowards and charlatans of the world....UNITE!!! The lions are at the gate.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:59 am

How degeneracy promotes uniformity. The natural ambition of Nihilism is uniform parity, i.e., if all cannot be saved then all ought to be damned.

There is no freedom - no free-will - ergo slavery is universal. A prisoner's ideal.
There are no gradations, so all are equally un-free.
Uniformity is achieved downward.
Absolute nil acts as a conceptual and spiritual black hole sucking all into a psychological singularity.

Ergo, what is left but to decide what form our uniform un-freedom will take.
Will it be a theocracy, as Abrahamism suggests?: equality of sinfulness/piety. All are equal under or in God. Gods Law.
Will it be a secular form, as Marxism suggests?: equality of poverty/wealth. All are equal under or in the State. State Law.
Universal LAW - Absolute Law; laws of absolutes - binary, dualities.
Man formulates laws that govern perceptible reality, and believes these are divine in origin.

All is order....ergo all is subordinate to this order. All will become Order...ergo man will impose what is absent - if not actually then theoretically, imposing a limit on thinking, on motives.
Man replaces God's absolute authority. Those who know the secret codes of order, are the chosen ones. In parity they are unique - priestly class, i.e., mediators between the master and the slaves. They used to call them 'house niggers'.
In Capitalist/Marxist dichotomies the marketing agent is the high priest mediating between consumer and producer - salvation through purchasing choices.
All have access to the product of salvation, for the right price.  
The contradiction is obvious - strength through weakness; pride through humility.
Why not freedom through slavery?
The freedom of a slave who finds relief from cares in being another's minion - no responsibilities, no cares, no judgement - institutionalization.
Regimentation of a prison. Existence is imagined as a universal prison - all repeating according to a schedule.
The domesticated manimals virtue - to remain a child forever.    

Whatever form it takes the ideology is the same - the herd psychology remains the same.
All must be made equal - equality is found downward.
No variations, no gradations is tolerable, because someone is left-out or left-behind, or hurt.
Need/Suffering must be made communal, therefore pleasure must also become communal - the rise of the common - in Greek prostitutes were called koine - common - shared by all.

In all forms a totalitarianism is implied.
Totalitarian one-god; totalitarian universal order.
if not in one then in nil - the bipolarity of nihilism.
If one cannot be a god, then one must settle for being a slave.
Either/Or....absolute singularity - one - absolute nullity - nil.
Both imply a negation of the experienced, i.e., multiplicity, gradations, fluctuations etc.

The product of a Magian mind, born and raised to cope with inferiority and slavery.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:30 pm

If there were absolute order then Nietzsche's 'Will to Power' would not apply to individuals but to the universe, which would imply that it lacked power and therefore willed to attain or to maintain it. why would it 'will' what it already possessed, completely, wholly...absolutely?
Because absolute order is a secular way of describing the Abrahamic one-god, the same paradox emerges in relation to the idea of God in regards to 'evil' - how can an absolutely good benevolent god create evil....or even think it -or the mind-game that asks 'can an omnipotent god create a rock too heavy for him to lift?'
As I've noted in relation to the same paradox implied in the phrases 'truth is there is no truth' and 'there is absolutely no absolute' the contradiction is entirely linguistic, and only arises if the mind is unable to comprehend what language is or then it is too prejudiced and too cowardly to accept it.

In an absolutely ordered universe there would be nothing to will, since all would immediately encompass all possibilities, and willing would not apply to life since it would simply be an automaton directed by an external programming.
The easy answer most morons will use is to simply claim that 'part of the universe's perfection is willing'. It is the same way they escape the question about existence - it is eternal...end of story.

The description of an absolute ordered universe is a secular way of describing the Magian/Abrahamic one-god. Most modern believe they are over Christianity, or Islam, or Judaism, when they've simply baptised the same concepts and rejoice that they've 'progressed'. They've recycled the same product, purchased it when it was repackaged in a more modern packaging, and resold with more fashionable pop-icons.
They are not over Abrahamism at all. They are trapped in a linguistic trap....a Gordian Knot. Some intentionally, because they cannot tolerate existing without these concepts; others intentionally, because they are imbeciles and sub-standard retards - either cowards or morons.

----
In an absolutely random universe life would be impossible, as there would be no patterns to know and understand, and no way to build experience, DNA - the very foundation of life.
'Will to power' would be nonsensical, as there would be no ability to will anything...and there would be nothing stable to will.

I use Nietzsche for the sake of the men-children who have developed a man-crush with this icon/idol, and because he exemplifies the very essence of nihilism, as its first diagnostician.
I repeat....the concept nihilism, as the majority understands it, is integrated within nihilism. So, by accepting this conventional and popular definition you've already bought into the basic principle of the disease.
Just like by 'accepting Jesus into your heart, so as to understand and to make sense of his contradictions', as they are presented by Abrahamics, entails a surrender to the very concept that is nonsensical. It's a clever mind-trap.
How does the nonsense make sense? By accepting it as sensible, i.e., faith.

----
In the case of nihilism the definition describes the actual world as a 'negative' on the ground that it is missing human abstractions, such as a one-god, universal morality, universal meaning and purpose, i.e., when the cosmos is lacking the mental fabrications of absolutes it is a 'negative', and any perspective that claims it is a 'nihilistic one'.
So, what makes life and existence possible is 'negative' if it is missing human contrivances.  
The inversion of reality. The 'positive' is now a 'negative'.
Of course, the same thing as I noted in regards to paradoxes applies here.
When concepts like 'god', 'morality', 'meaning', 'purpose' are defined in idealistic ways, implying absolutes, they fail to materialize in reality.A proper definition of these words is essential to not fall into linguistic taps.

Not as I, Satyr, defines them...or someone else....but defined in reference to an observable, empirical, experienced sensually perceived reality.
It is not I, or someone else that arbitrarily defines the words, and then imposed them on everyone - or attempts to impose them - but it is the world that imposes them.

I've given my definitions of all these words, referring to concepts - ideas - in a way where my definition is observable testable, experienced...perceived.
And yes, all these words can be defined in 'down to earth' ways...so ancient that it's embarrassing we are forced to even have this conversation.
If someone does not like my definitions, or thinks he can do better he can do so and then we can compare definitions....it's the scientific method.
Theories are compared and tested...so that all can evaluate their quality.  
it has nothing to do with coercion and Might is Right - nihilism -....but it has to do with the reverse, Right is Might.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 4:52 pm

In the degenerates either/or absolutism we find the same themes of God/Satan, good/evil, absolute order/absolute chaos.
Everything has to be certain, preferably on the 'positive' side, meaning all must be a human abstraction, i.e., a human idea/ideal.

They cannot cope with existence without God, so they rename the concept 'absolute order.
Then they pretend they are 'free thinker's and 'freedom lovers' or, Nietzscheans. Herd psychology all over them, they have the audacity to claim to be his 'inheritors' - as if some throne was vacated by his death which they must claims, or that this idols of men-children Will to Power was talking about God's Will - universal will, making mankind sheeple, or worse, construct of some conspiracy that uses life to masturbate.

Even the Abrahamic god had his vices. They had to call those satanic to keep the idol - i.e., the idea - pristine and innocent.
But now it must be man who must be the 'innocent' god who masturbates, or that wills what he already possesses completely wholly...absolutely.

In between absolutes reality interacts.
Neither absolutely ordered nor absolutely random - each individual a participant in his own fate. Great or small, does not matter...he is always a participant...not some innocent victim of universal circumstances.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Nobody knows the 'absolute truth'...but we all live with the consequences of our private truths - some closer some further away from what it - as it is not only fluctuating but man is not omniscient nor omnipotent.

Superior or Inferior - this is the foundation of natural selection.
The one who sees more, more precisely, succeeds....the one who does not fails.
the one who has the power to take advantage of what he sees, increases his chances; the one who does not decreases them.
No absolute certainty required, only an superior approximation tipping the odds in your favour.

Life's a bitch!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:03 pm

The irony is that morons cannot even think outside absolutes. they are so subordinate to Abrahamism that even 'nature' is thought of as an omnipotent/omniscient deity.

The definition has been given.
There's actually two definitions of 'nature' one referring to life and living organisms, and the other referring to all existence, including life and living organisms. Convolution the two is how morons attempt to rename 'god'.

Pertaining to life, nature means sum of all nurturing - DNA.
The 'nature of a dog, for example, is found in the entire past of the species stored as DNA and as experiences - memory.
Pertaining to existence 'nature' refers to the sum total of pattered (order) and non-patterned (random, chaos) interactions, i.e. Flux. Past made present; past manifesting as presence.
Another way to express the same concept is as causality - the effect is presence - the sum of all interactions is the causal chains.

Appearance is how the present, how presence is interpreted....so not all interpretations are as precise and accurate.
This is what separates a dog from a human....or a moron from a genius - degree of accuracy and details.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:08 pm

The funny thing is that many of these morons actually consider themselves Nietzscheans.
They are the epitome of herd psychology reading about this thinkers definitions thinking that they refer to someone else.
They cheer as he criticized Christianity when they've adopted a secular version with different lingo referring to the exact same concepts.

Presumably in an absolutely ordered universe - i.e., God of Abraham or the Zoroastrian one-god - 'Will to Power' has nothing to do with individuals....but about God...so God's will, holding power over them.
So the God of the Bible.
Will to Power describes god's will....and has nothing to do with humans. Their just his means...
He uses man to display his power - spirit of god moving in each and every one of us...amen.
So, let's hope - no let's pray - that what he has in store for us is an increase in power and not a decrease...but ti's out of our hands - It's in god's hands.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:19 pm

when you fail to define the words 'free' and 'will' in a way that is demonstrable - down to earth - testable, observable.....then you place yourself in a mental prison you refuse to exist....or you are unable to find the exit, because it's entirely in your head.

Define 'love' in the way Modern morons do...and then go out looking for this 'romantic ideal.'
Good luck.
You'll never find it....because its an idea that only exists in your head, as a concept - a vague pelasing obscure concept.
Maybe you don't want to find real love but use the fake ideal love as an excuse - or maybe you are a hopeless moron looking for the perfect....or maybe being a victim of your own idiocy is helpful, because then you can unload it upon others.
You would rather do without than face the real thing. So you've adopter a definition that places it in some supernatural dimension, or in some forever coming future, because you refuse to 'bring it down to earth' and see it for what it is.

Ha!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Self-deception is easy. Most do it, though they pretend they do not.

Self-deception does not occur during your search....it has preceded it when you defined and described what you were looking for.

If you do not want freedom, nor do you trust yourself, or your willing, then you will do your best to define the concepts in the most outlandish ways.
Anything to absolve your ego from all culpability. Anything to remain 'innocent' and a 'victim' of some external other.

No nihilists believes in freedom....the Christians portended to constructing a duplicitous ruse where 'freedom' could not be exercised but only surrender, as proof of your faith.
There was no option in the Garden of Eden.
It was either God way or the high way.
Free-Will was used as a warning.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:36 pm

How do you make sure you never fail at anything?
You describe the objective in a way that makes it impossible to attain for you, and for everyone...so you no longer feel inferior or stupid, but just like everyone else.
You define and describe it in ways that makes it a certainty that you will never have to face it, but will spend a lifetime searching.

You can do it with any concept.
love....will....freedom...value....justice....morality....it's so damn easy it has multiple applications.

Like you fear you are a bad hunter, and your friends will laugh at you, so you describe a prey like a centaur, or a unicorn, or a ...satyr....
you'll never fail because you can't be tested...you'll be forever tracking an elusive prey...refusing to hunt real prey, because of how 'kitch' they are. no, you will hunt nothing but the magical....so off you will go day after day returning empty handed.
Then you'll say that hinting is useless. you'll never question your definitions....you'll use it to explain why you, like everyone else fail. It's not really your fault, or anyone else's...so it must be hunting. and how meaningless it is. It's not you who is incompetent, but you're just unlucky, or too high spirited and discriminating...nothing but the magical will do.
See what I'm saying?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:09 am

If you wonder what motivates morons to believe in such things just visualize what they are implying.
A uni-verse.....as a record - those old-school vinyl ones - spinning in an endless loop, repeating the exact same songs, in the exact same sequence...for an eternity.
Or, if you don't like that image, imagine a movie reel, playing the same movie, and you a simple audience member who has forgotten he's seen it a trillion, a quadrillion times before.

This is how they sneak in their 'eternal life'...straight out of the Bible.
Ya, see, desperate degenerates, no matter how pathetic they are, think they deserve eternal existence, and purification.
Absolute universal order implies both, without actually stating it.
They are absolved of all the retarded shit they've said and done, because they're not truly responsible, it's all part of the program....god's will; they are made innocent, and only an innocent mind can be a victim.
Then they allude to eternal life, but not in the childish biblical way....they're over that - they are more sophisticated, they've progressed. Now they allude to it....as an eternal return....not of existence but of them.
They will live the exact same life, in the exact same way...forever.
What was used as a psychological trigger has become a self-comforting delusion.

See, most of them think that they do not believe in God....or that they've surpassed Christianity and Abrahamism, altogether....simply because they've renamed it all; repackaged and recycled it.
It's a brand new enlightened day, for them.
The king is dead, the king is dead...long live the king.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:39 am

The essence of the modern
Beneath an exaggerated external 'openness' lies the trembling heart seeking enclosures, implying conservation.
Don't be fooled by 'liberals'....they are, in matters of personal interests, profoundly conservatives.

Last edited by Satyr on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:44 am

Ignore what self-glorifying terms they use to describe themselves....notice the words they use to describe their world-view. It's taken from the urban market-square, dealing with prices and supply-demand forces.
Their lingo is a derivative of buying and selling.

Their spirit peeks through from behind the impressive garment; beneath the ostentatious displays a hidden spiritual penury scavenges hungrily for symbols of wealth.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 10:48 am

Free will is used as a tool by Magian traditions.
It represents the 'evil' which contradicts the authority of absolute order - used as a warning, that nothing can absolute totalitarianism.
Those who dare face the consequences of 'losing paradise' - cast into existence where chaos is also a factor.
Chaos is represented as the demonic , daemon, for the Greeks. That which challenges the absolute authority of God and suffers as a consequence. In this case absolute authority is represented by a secular version, i.e., absolute order.
Those who dare challenge absolute universal order will suffer.

Free-will is used as a ruse.
Like saying - you are free but if you exercise this freedom you die.

Biblical narrative of Adam & Eve is an allegory of lost absolutism, condemning man to existence in a cosmos where not all is ordered.
Guilt is used to produce submission.
The goal is to return to absolute order with remorse at having even dared to think you could challenge god's will.

Modern secular version remove all the narratives....they pronounce an absolute order - Alexandrian Age - describing a incarcerated existence. They remove the temptation altogether, and stoically endure their fate.
there is no shame to be used as a tool, because nobody is accountable for anything, i.e., innocence, the very foundation of victim psychology.
All are 'victims' of existence.
There's nothing to live or die for, because it's all inevitable. Part of a universal Will...a plan, a program.
All are minions - slaves.

Abrahamics sacrificed reason to benefit from the illusion life after death, or of retribution or of innocence.
Moderns cannot abandon the benefits, renaming the 'afterlife' 'eternal return', and 'god' 'order', and innocence 'determinism'.
There's no shame, no primordial guilt...so its a win-win, in their minds.

The real escape is from culpability in their own fate. This is the 'big one. they must remain innocent.
usually most of them do not follow with their own logic, because they tend to think of themselves 'innocent' but all others of being responsible for whatever bad circumstances they endure.
The other is always responsible, as a personification of the universe, of absolute order.

And it all begins with an intentional misinterpretation of the concepts 'free' and 'will'.
Once this absolutist abstraction is taken for granted, everything falls into place.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:51 am

Even man's own existence has become, for him, a spectacle, and he but a passive audience member waiting to see what happens to him.

The herd psychology established.
Man does not trust his own senses.
He denies his own freedom.
He is not the agency of his own will.
Such a man can never escape incarceration because he's been convinced there is no such thing as freedom.
He is chained inside, not requiring any external force.
He cannot see without an 'expert' translating it for him.
He cannot think without intermediating authorities telling him.
He is his own warden and guard.

Behold the Last Man!!!
Do not pity him, he has brought this about and he enjoys it. All he cares for is enjoyment.
What are words for such a man?
Prison bars, fencing his mind, keeping his thoughts within.
He is caged in his own absolutism - his binary logic, his dualistic abstractions, pacing to and from, from one to nil, back and forth, in an eternal cycle of senseless repetition, governed by the artificial rhythms of his institutionalization, offering him a regimented comfort, a habituated certainty.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:19 am

Evola, Julius wrote:
The inferior never lives a fuller life than when he feels his existence is subsumed in a greater order endowed with a center; then he feels like a man standing before leaders of men, and experiences the pride of serving as a free man in his proper station.

Usually they defer their won 'judgement's to some 'expert' or an icon/idol - from Jesus to Nietzsche, the idol does not matter, just as long as he is 'absolved' of the responsibility for the consequences.
Herd psychology - feminization.

God becomes 'absolute order', and he a 'free agency' of an external totalitarian Will, proving his 'faith', his loyalty, hos joyous submission, hoping it will be the virtue that absolves him of suffering - will to powerlessness.

This has been ingrained to the core of his being - institutionalized man has lost all trust in his own judgements, and the opinions it produces so he adopts opinions from 'experts' whoa re paid well to shape and express the collective.

Christianity used 'free -will' as a ruse to control the masses.
In Nietzsche the inferior man finds a reason to deny the ruse's influence over him - from shame to shamelessness, i.e., cynicism.
There is no -free-will' in Nihilism - if it is not absolute it must be non-existent - either/or, 1/0.
Christian's believed in 'free-will to the same degree that they believed in family values.
The bible is littered with anti-family, anti-father, innuendoes.....just as it is littered with the pretence of God's 'magnanimous benevolence' that gave man an ultimatum, a 'offer he could not refuse' - sacrifice this 'gift' or suffer the eternal consequences. It's a method of breaking the spirit - to make the slave willingly surrender himself to the 'master'.

The 'offer' was:
God:"I'll give you freedom of choice, only if you use it to surrender to my rule, or you will suffer eternal damnation".
Moderns are presently surrendering what small 'freedoms' they have, to a faceless absolute dominion.
it's the 'faceless' part that makes it less embarrassing, and less insulting to their ego...just as their deferences are always towards distant, authorities, usually death being the preferred distance that will suffice to protect their ego.
A dead man can never embarrass them, no matter what they say about him.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:48 pm

It's ironic...those who believe in absolutely un-free will, are the most vocal complainers about the state of affairs.

How can you complain that something or someone has failed in some way, when you also believe they have no choice in the matter, one way or another?
How can anything or anyone be responsible for anything, if it's all part of a programme, a divine plan, an absolute order?
If not a case of self-deception, or self-contradiction, then most certainly a case of masturbation or self-pleasuring.....which is also part of the plan.
I guess what they're trying to say is they cannot control themselves, as though some external will were forcing them to jerk-off.

So desperate the degenerate is to paint himself 'innocent', a victim, that he is willing to embarrass himself publicly and blame it on something else.

He will not even admit that he is, in his mind, a 'victim'.....because he will only use the word ' innocent' of a wrong charge...no not a 'victim' but proudly innocent - standing up agaisnt 'authority'.
But what 'authority,' if not absolute order?

How can such a creature not turn to cynicism, laughing at his own antics, when he routinely makes a fool of himself?
He's become so used to it that he no longer consciously experiences shame.

I've met homosexuals who were so funny to be around.
I wondered why, at first.....because I am disgusted by the thought of males on male sex.
Then I realized why it was.
A male homosexual has admitted to enjoy the most self-degrading act of them all.....so what's left to feel embarrassed about?
His shamelessness is extroverted, cynical; he laughs at everyone, so as to mask the sound, the mere thought, of them laughing at him. He would rather they laugh than show disgust.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 5:36 pm

The idea of free-will is and will always be unresolved, because whatever argument is presented the other side will claim that it was preordained - Christians will claim it was god, and that without god there is no 'truth' and no 'reason'.

I place myself outside the either/or spectrum of absolutism, in agreement with my principle that the absolute is absent and only a human construct, i.e, an abstraction, an idea, an ideal, existing in a vague obscure theoretical form in the human brain.
There is, and there will never be, an immutable, indivisible, singularity, except as a human idea/ideal.
Therefore, freedom is not absolute, nor is will a reference to an absolute.  
Both concepts can be properly defined to make both tangible and falsifiable and useful.
As such, free-will is not an absolute state, but a description of a relationship - measuring degree of challenge of the immutable determined past, which is forever made present as presence - interpreted as appearance.
Absolute order is also a fallacy, but because man can only perceive and process order, it becomes convinced that all is ordered. This i hold true as a matter of principle.
If both hold true then -free-will and its relative application becomes all the more plausible and reasonable - explaining why consciousness evolves above the level of focusing automated processes.

But the best utility of the concept of free-will' - particularly in the Desperate Degenerate's absolutist forms - is in how it exposes a deep psychological desire, and a self-assessment.
The absolutist conviction - for or agaisnt, either/or - reveals a deep psychological need, proving not only how nihilism works and why religions founded on absolutes - monotheistic - become so seductive to the majority, and continue to dominate the masses ,despite their literacy and their overcoming of Abrahamic mythologies.

The one-god is not dead, and it will never die, as long as there remains at least one Desperate Degenerate alive on this earth.
The names will changes, the rituals used to worship it, will adapt to changing circumstances, but the core ideas/ideals will never perish.
what does man worship though the absolute - the idea/ideal of it?
He worships his own abstractions, and himself via their obscuring mediation.
It's narcissism and solipsism, wearing the face of reasoning - both defensive reaction to man's increasing self-awareness.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 9:33 pm

Accountability begins with evaluating one's own choices...even down to holding one's self accountable for nowt realising the other was an incompetent desperate degenerate.
Accountability begins with the will's freedom to choose, judging the choices it made, so as to correct them in the future.
Then one moves to finding blame in another's wilful actions.

Free-Will in no way implies the absence of causality or of determination. It simply includes the wilful agent as part of the cause, and the determining factors.
He is not a automated agency, governed by an external order - programming - but is a participant in the determination of its won future circumstances.
The past compels but he need not heed.  
Past determines present, but in present determines future, and man is a participant in the present, not an innocent, passive, bystander. an infinitesimally small part, but still a participant in the determination of his own future.  

The desperate degenerate wants to absolve himself of all responsibility to be cleansed as innocent. Nothing he could have done.....nothing could have changed the inevitable, yet he manages to accuse others, as well, contradicting his won methodology of escape.
In the process he reveals the reasons behind his choice to blame it all on absolute order, if not god.
but if nothing is free, how can the police man be held accountable; how can the thief be blamed; how can the sexual deviant be accused?
Who had the freedom not to act as they did?

Absolutes always produce such wonderful conundrums.

But that's not the interesting part...at least not for Satyr.
What is more interesting is what they attempt to hide. The underlying motive. The absolute always hides a subjective motive, because it is entirely subjective - existing nowhere outside human brains.
I can say that someone believes that lightning is followed by thunder, because that's based no an external reference, but when there no external reference, such as with the case of absolutes, then the reference should be sought inward....in the mind of the beholder, in the psyche of the believer.
All that free-will implies is that men, with their wilful choices, contribute to the determination of their future, in the present. They are wilful agencies contributing to their own future circumstances - determining their won future options.

An increase in options, means an increase in freedom.
An increase in one's ability to choose an option, is called power.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 7:46 am

Relationship of Will to Power & Free-Will
Will is the focus of organic energies upon an object/objective. Choice is the expression of freedom – manifestation of freedom in real time.
Choice is falsifiable.
Granted many choices are already made before the conscious mind becomes aware of them, as though something or someone else were making them, but to what degree a mind is aware of its options and is able to access them, determines its power and its freedom.
Choice is a measure of freedom and of power; a slave has fewer choices than his master.  

Organisms are dominated by automated processes that judge and react without engaging the conscious mind – or without requiring one to be present, e.g., plants; such choices are made constantly and are automated, founded on genetic triggers making the choice and the performance more efficient and more effective.
With higher organisms the process becomes more complicated, so as to deal with unforeseeable events, requiring real-time, immediate, reactions, i.e., judgement-calls and quick choices, determining all subsequent options.  
Awareness of options is not power nor is it freedom, since one can be aware of options that cannot be chosen. – exposing the individual to its own powerlessness and its own lack of freedom.  
Choice is the tangible observable expression of freedom. The quantity of choices determines degree of freedom – not infinite choices, for this describes an absolute such as the God of Abraham, but limited choices, as these have been determined by unconscious cosmic interactions, the choices of other living conscious organisms, and the individual itself, as participant in the determination of its future options.
Causality is not choice. A mind can be aware of what caused its circumstances while remaining impotent to do anything to change them.
For example, an incarcerated individual is aware that his guards have options unavailable to him as a choice, because they can exit the prison grounds, go on vacations, or even quit their jobs, while he cannot leave the premises. His powerlessness forces him to be aware of options he cannot choose.
A plant in the prisoner’s cell is not even aware of the options unavailable to the prisoner – it does not suffer the knowledge of its limited freedoms. Which begs the question as to why evolution would produce an awareness that simply exposes the individual to its own impotence, and powerlessness?  
Ironically this is how Moderns, who deny any degree of free-will, think of themselves in relation to the world. They consider the causal chains that determined their circumstances as being beyond their capacity to alter; to choose otherwise. Describing themselves as passive-agencies simply observing, and cataloguing, the causes they cannot intervene upon, unless an external agency determines otherwise – describing themselves as prisoners, and/or slaves; victims of causality. They refuse to accept their own culpability in their own circumstances; they deny participation in their own fate, through their past choices, implying innocence in relation to the entire process.

Freud wrote:
Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 1:08 pm

What is determined is the past, manifesting as presence.
In the present is where free-will can impose itself, as an added cause for the future determined.
Present is the future's determining past.
In this fluctuating existence is where a conciousness can impose its will, as choice, determining the future.

Only life has this ability to intervene intentionally. All other energies - ordered or chaotic - simply follow paths-of-least-resistance unintentionally.
Ergo only life has a relative degree of freedom.
Higher life-forms more than lower life-forms.

Modern Desperate Degenerates want to return to a plant-like existence - sacrificing freedom for innocence.
They intentionally want to become unintentional.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:21 pm

The same psychology that is attracted to Abrahamism is also attracted to Marxism, or any totalitarian social system that is based on the assumption that there is no free-will to sacrifice to the collective.
The fascinating thing is that many of these imbeciles also claim to be 'special' and 'free-spirits'.

I once commented that the act of self-sacrifice is dependent no how much self there is present, and how mush one likes this self.
If one does not trust self, or secretly despises self, then the sacrifice is really a relief, and not a loss at all.
When you're already ashamed of yourself then any loss of self is really an increase in pride. When there's not much mind present, then to become part of the herd ro to submit to a master, is not something dreadful but something welcomed.

This is directly linked to the psychology of hypergamy.

Like a poor man who advocates communist dogma because he has no property to lose to the collective, but has more to gain.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 7:06 pm

What does the absence of free-will imply about natural selection?
How would evolution work if it is all preordained and individuals do not determine their own faith with their actions and choices?

What these Desperate Degenerates claim implies that all selection is part of a determined path - nothing is being selected, nobody is selecting, but it's all part of a plan - universal order - telos.
What and who is selecting, and what is it selecting, if individual choice is an illusion, and free-will is not free at all?

Those infected by Nihilism have no clue that they are ill - sick with the same disease that produced Abrahamism and the Magian spirit.
They are anti-nature, anti-life....just as absolutist, believing in the same concepts, based on books, idols, prophets and messiahs - they exhibit the same addiction to certainty, the same tendency to worship icons, trapped in linguistics , and either/or binary thinking characteristic of monotheism.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 9:09 pm

The idea that determinism is merely the knowledge of what caused something, may be true for some, but not for all desperate degenerates.
This interpretation implies that knowledge of causes aids in using them wilfully, to create a desires outcome.
It implies free agency, and how I define free-will, i.e., as the intentional participation in the present determining the future.
The will is not passive but dynamic - the organism participates in the determination of its own destiny. It is one, among many, the causes of future effects.

This is why I use the triangulating model of past/present/future - body/nervous system/mind....
Past = determined immutable - memory: NATURE.
Present = determining, dynamic, mutable - existence: NURTURE.
Future = undetermined, non-existent - immanent: IDEAL

But morons comprehend all words in absolute terms.

Moderns deny past, NATURE, and at the same time believe there is no free-will.
There's no way one can have any rational discussions with such creatures.

But what do you except from degenerates.
They claim all is socially engineered and then cry about eugenics. They reject race as determined naturally, and then claim homosexuals are 'born that way'.
They say they don't believe in God, but then they claim all is absolutely ordered and determined.
They claim they are free, and they like freedom, and then say there is no such thing.
They claim that there are absolutes because they can use the word, and formulate a paradox like 'there are absolutely no absolutes' or 'truth is there are no truths' not being able to comprehend why this occurs. Then they claim to be smart.

We're dealing with retards here.
No hope.

We need a mass extermination event....which is coming. Too much genetic garbage has accumulated.
Time for a cleaning of the Augean Stables - a Heraclitean Labour.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 6:35 am

Heisman, Mitchell wrote:
The most basic ‘laws of physics’ may be a product of such a process of radical evolution. The appearance of ‘law’ would only be the product of radical evolutionary success in self-replication. This would explain why there appears to ‘law’ from a Newtonian level of perspective while more recent attempts to divide subatomic particles into ever smaller elements leads to a relative chaos: the existence of any physical ‘laws’ at all were simply a product a particular evolutionary success and thus would not necessarily translate into every ‘level’ of physical observation.
If so, the physical ‘laws’ of our ‘universe’ are the descendants of the most successful self-reproductive mechanisms. This is why they seem like absolute laws: they dominate our provincial world. All observable matter from electrons to galaxies might be the product of mutations or variations of more basic or more primitive self-replication processes.
If so, two separate observations that appear to verify the existence of a common physical ‘law’ would be more like verifying the accuracy of an industrial mass production process, since there would be no reason to think that two samples are absolutely identical in every possible respect (and one might attempt to seek out possible mutations). Most mutations of physical self-replication ‘laws’ would not produce biology, but biology might have evolved from one of a multitude of mutations of physical ‘law’. Note that my use of the word ‘law,’ here, encompasses regularities of variable success in self-replication and also, for example, variations of decreasing fidelity to an original order of local physical ecology.
If there is no absolute distinction between the general and the particular then there can be no absolute distinction between physics and biology. ‘Particulars’ would thus be physical organizations with no special capacity for or actualization of self-replication while ‘generals’ would be physical organizations that have demonstrated their capacity for self-replication by reproducing their way into ‘general laws’. Also, the entire free will/determinism distinction falls apart because strict determinism rests on faith in generalizing ‘universal’ general laws as distinguished from particular non-laws that are assumed to be the realm of freedom (and not simply a lack of self-replication).

It is reasonable to assume that the benefactor of patterns would perceive them as absolute truths governing all existence - fabricating 'laws' to reflect this.
The worship of patterns that determined life would be sanctified, either as Religious anthropomorphic allegories or as secular universal constants.
The terminology alters, changing from age to age, but the worship of the same concepts remains the same.
God becomes 'love' and then 'order', or some other positive concepts reflecting the mind's domination by specific memetic principles.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Totalitarianism despises freedom.
Absolute totalitarianism denies freedom absolutely.
Those who see in totalitarianism an authoritarianism they need will defend totalitarianism.
Those who are institutionalized will find totalitarianism comforting.

It's all related to a child's relationship with authority, starting with its parents.
Ironically, but not if you understand Nihilisms inversions, those with a poor relationship with authority will crave the perfect ideal of it, and those with a healthy relationship with its reality will crave a balance.
Experience cultivates a balanced understanding.
Inexperience - outside human institutional contrivances - cultivates hyperbole.
Fascists have been cultivated within human environments, where natural balance is corrupted to one degree or another.
Those who have lived in nature and experienced existence outside human constructs, acquire a balance the first can never know, and cannot fully appreciate.

Like any animal born and raised in captivity becomes neurotic, unable to conceptualize anything outside its captivity - how it is applied and maintained.
Words lose their subtlety and become hubris.
Consider the plight of the urban tribes that developed the type of nihilism currently infecting Modern western man; consider the cultivation of their parasitism within large metropolitan and cosmopolitan areas.

Inexperience with natural balances - natural order breeds fear; fear breeds hatred.
Inexperience with anything breeds hyperbole and/or hypobole - the foundation of idealization, taking the forms of overestimation/underestimation, i.e., romanticism, sanctification, deification, and/or demonization.

Sponsored content

Free-Will - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-Will Free-Will - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free-Will
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next